[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blood Mage Quest #2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 16
“I outcast too”, the creature whispered. It placed it’s spear on the ground, but well within reach. It’s posture didn’t seem hostile, but it still looked weary of you.

“I’m sorry to hear that, but I don’t really know much of your people. Don’t know why’d they exile you either, you seem like a reasonable fellow.”

The gnoll scoffed at that.

“Nothing to know. Therre is pack, therre is chief. You do what chief say, orr get smacked.”

“Not that different from what we have, actually”, you agreed.

“Afterr old chief die, I new chief. Have been for many yearrs. But then wolf-men came. They big, and strrong, but not many. They want pack to serrve. I want to fight, but my pack werre cowarrds! And so I rrun.”

After it’s short explanation, an awkward silence came over the woods. If this was a human, this would be the part where you’d clap them on the shoulder and said something along the lines of “that’s rough, buddy’’. But you weren’t quite sure this gnoll would appreciate the gesture.

After a while of sitting in silence, it stood up, and said:

“Khooman, this forrest is no place forr you orr yourrs. Leave while you can.”

With that, it started to leave.

What do you do?
>Just go to sleep.
>Follow it’s advice and go back to town.
>Follow the gnoll
>Write in…
>>
>>46138457
>Follow it’s advice and go back to town.
Don't wanna get rekt by wolfmen
>>
>>46138457
>>Follow it’s advice and go back to town.
>>
Here is the last thread, btw:
>>46118010
>>
>>46138484
Writing.
>>
>>46138457
>>Follow it’s advice and go back to town.
Thank him for the warning.

Get to an inn.
Also tell the inn owner about the ''friendly gnoll'' so nobody goes to attack him.
Go meet that priest the next day and tell him about the werewolves enslaving a local tribe of gnolls.
>>
>>46138484
>>46138542
You decided not to try your luck with any wolfmen, and so you packed up your things and turned back to Bergost.

The night guards at the gates gave you a few looks, but paid no mind to another lonesome huntsman returning home.

After some encounters with the local drunks, you find your way to an open inn, and buy a room for the night. Completely exhausted by the day’s events, you fall asleep as soon as your head hits the pillow.

You awaken next morning, well rested and ready to take on the world.

What would you like to do?
>Try and find out more information (how?)
>Go back to the library
>Go to the forest for some hunting
>Go to the Observatory
>Write in…
>>
>>46138802
>Go to the Observatory
Take that astral job. It'll be good cover.
>>
>>46138802
Observatory is the way to go.
>>
>>46138802
>What would you like to do?

Back to library first and read the bestiary.

Then to the Observatory and report about the gnolls being enslaved by the werewolves.

Try and find work.

We don't have to use blood magic.
The only good thing we get from it are enhanced senses.
Best start over with different identity.
>>
Observatory it is.
>>
File: 1451885020623.jpg (266 KB, 723x934) Image search: [Google]
1451885020623.jpg
266 KB, 723x934
It would of been cool to have a gnoll companion.
>>
>>46139106
You decided to visit the Observatory first thing in the morning, like any person would. After you have your breakfast, anyway. It’s a fair walk towards the center of town, but you manage to get there quickly.

The Observatory was a large, dome-shaped structure, covered in ornamental sculptures. Out from the top, pointing in different directions, erupt many chimney-like appendages. From what you remember from your master’s lessons, those things have giant lenses installed, so as to let the Astrologists see the skies better.

Sitting near the entrance were beggars. One was saying he used to be a soldier, protecting the empire, until a stray arrow got his leg. The other was a hunter, blinded by some venomous snake. The stories got only worse from there.

Tragic as they were, you had no money to give, so you simply entered into the Observatory. Inside, you entered into a semi-circle shaped room, with a tall ceiling. It was covered in maps that depicted stars and their movements in the sky. Somehow the stars were shining with silvery and golden lights.

In the far side of the room there was a small stage, where the Astrologists would read their sermons. Leading up to the stage were seats built on descending steps. Also, on the far side there were two staircases leading up to the upper floors. On the sides of the rooms, there were praying booths, with holy maps, and scripts displayed for the followers to contemplate upon.

Some acolytes were cleaning up, and some townsfolk were praying, either in the booths, or just sitting in their seats, and looking at the ceiling.
What do you want to do?
>Talk to some of the people in here (what about?)
>Try to find Guzio
>Pray
>Write in...
>>
>>46139527
>>Pray
We must not be suspicious.
>>
>>46139527
>Pray
>>
>>46139527
>Try to find Guzio
No sir we don't fuck around.
>>
>>46139527
>Try to find Guzio
>>
>>46139527
>>Pray
So we get out of this mess about learning forbiden magic soon.

>Try to find Guzio (ask one of the Acolytes)
Report to him about the Gnolls and Werewolves.

Also indirectly ask advice what someone that learned forbidden knowledge before knowing that it was forbidden should do to save his hide.
>>
Writing.
>>
>>46139737
It’s been awhile since you prayed to the gods in a place this holy. There was no observatory in your village, not even an official from the Astrologists. Not until now, that is. And maybe that’s why you’ve had so many misfortunes lately?

With that in mind, you found yourself a solitary seat, and began to pray, just like your father taught you to.

“Lord Astroi, glory be to your name. Moon, and stars, may you forever shine. Your humble servant seeks your blessings”, you quoted those words. It’s been a while since you actually said that. Your master didn’t quite respect the Astrologists, and whenever you prayed back home, he’d always grumble about “silly superstition”.

With the official incantation done, now came the hard part.

“Gods, I know that this whole mess is my doing. I learned blood magic of my own free will, and I convinced master Kovral to teach me, despite his warnings that something like this would eventually happen. I know all that, but if not for his arts, I would be dead. Not only me, but many good people from my village would be dead. Your servants, sworn to protect us, were nowhere to be seen. And my master was. So here, I won’t beg for forgiveness for using blood magic. I shall only humbly pray that you keep my friend Cillia safe. Punish me, or my master if you so desire, but she is innocent!”

To be truthful, it was somewhat liberating to get all that off your chest. You bowed before the gods, and then went on to search for Guzio.

You spoke to one of the acolytes about him, and the man told you to wait there and quickly hurried up the stairs. After a short while, he came back, accompanied by your acquaintance.

“Ah, so he is studious and he honours the gods? Truly, Alehandro, your generation is not yet lost”, said the middle aged astrologist. The acolyte bowed, and went about his business.

“And greetings to you too, sir Guzio.”
>>
>>46140141
“Have you come to tell me you changed your mind about my offer?”

“Actually, …”
>Yes, yes I have
>No, I’m here to tell you about some gnolls and werewolves
>No, I just wanted to chat
>Write in…
>>
>>46140160

>No at least not yet, I’m here to tell you about some gnolls and werewolves

>I also seek advice about some concerns.
>>
>>46140313
Supporting this.
>>
>>46140313
Writing
>>
>>46140313
>I also seek advice about some concerns.
What are the concerns in this case? Forbidden knowledge?
>>
>>46140519
I say with the Weres and Gnolls.
>>
>>46140519
I'll go with forbidden knowledge and also ask about the nature of the job offered
>>
>>46140519
Someone i know has been accused of a heavy crime and disappeared.

I have also been implicated because that person was my teacher and i had to run fearing for my life.

I've spent the past three weeks fleeing as well as trying to track him down to get the truth out of him.

I don't have any leads on him and am at a loss at what to do.

(basically tell him the whole ordeal, the guy might show us some favor if we tell him the truth)
>>
>>46140313
“Actually, no, at least not yet. I’m here to tell you about the gnolls and the werewolves.”

“So was that what you were studying? Animal knowledge was never my strongest point, I’m more of a historian, but I don’t think there is anything new you could tell me about the ugly beasts. But, go ahead, suit yourself.”

“You’re saying you already knew about the tribe of gnolls living at our doorstep? And did nothing about them.”

He condescendingly crossed his arms.

“There is nothing to do. They aren’t pleasant things, but they are mostly harmless. Sure, they’ll scare some traveler once in awhile, but they won’t attack you unless cornered. That’s the thing about them: they are very cowardly creatures.”

“And about the werewolves that now command that tribe?”

“Now that’s some troubling news. How do you even know about that? Surely you didn’t read about it in a book?”

What do you say?
>Tell him the truth
>Try to avoid the question
>Come up with a lie
>Write in...
>>
>>46140607
>>46140631
Shit, guys, my brain just froze and I didn't write any of that in. I'll add it to the next post.
>>
>>46140824
>>Tell him the truth
The truth being that we needed to save some money and thought to sleep outside of town. Ran into former head of the local Gnoll pack and gleaned the info from our brief conversation.

>>46140862
No worries, still time for the questions
>>
>>46140824
>>Tell him the truth

''I was preparing to sleep out in the open, i know a bad idea, when one of the Gnolls approached my camp and probably wanted to rob or scare me off. I managed to talk him down and shared a meal with him. He said he was an outcast , the former leader of a Gnoll tribe that was enslaved by werewolves. He left after warning me about the situation in the woods''
>>
Writing the truth. I'm going to need a roll for the forbidden knowledge part, to see if he gets suspicious. DC 70, crit DC 90.
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>46141032
FORRRRRRBIDENNNN NAAAAAH-LIDGGGEE
>>
>>46141044
damn, musta punked the metal riff solo
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>46141032
>>
>>46141283
HE KNOWS! WE MUST KILL THEM ALL!
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>46141032
>>
>>46141283
WHY YOU LITTLE!!!
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>46141032
Rollan to save this!
>>
Rolled 13 (1d100)

>>46141032
Let's see if we can save our ass.

Fucking crit fails.
>>
I dont recall him sayin there were critfails possible
>>
>>46141505
First responding post of the last thread. !'s are critfails and take precedent over everything else.
We fucked up.
>>
>>46141546
Critfails are always fucking retarded though
Dont know why every quest in the world has to use them
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>46141283
We had this in the bag until you showed up.
Go and commit sudoku to appease the dice gods.
>>
>>46141283
>>46141392
>>
Never seen a quest over so early.
>>
>>46141283
That's a shame I actually liked this quest too.
>>
>>46141283
''I was preparing to sleep out in the open, it was a bad idea, true, but I needed to save money so I went to sleep out of town. There I was approached by one of the gnolls. It probably wanted to rob me, or worse, but I managed to talk it down. The gnoll mentioned it was an outcast, and that its tribe got enslaved by the werewolves. All in all, the woods are pretty dangerous for anyone and something has to be done.”

Guzio stroked his chin, thinking about your story.

“You should know, young man, an exciting life can also be a very short one. We’ve built the walls for a reason”, he finally said.

“And that’s why I came to you.”

“Again, I’m, not a warrior. There is little I can do to the werewolves. Now, there is good a friend of mine that could help you. And he could use the distraction, too, after what happened to his poor wife, gods rest her soul.”

He gestured for you to follow him, towards the staircases, and so you did. As you were going up, passing by large wooden doors, and even more acolytes, you decided to speak up:

“Sir Guzio, there is another matter I wanted your help with. You see, Someone i know has been accused of a heavy crime and disappeared. I have also been implicated because that person was my teacher and i had to run fearing for my life. I've spent the past three weeks fleeing as well as trying to track him down to get the truth out of him. I don't have any leads on him and am at a loss at what to do.”

Cont...
>>
>>46142427
As you were laying everything out in the open, his pace was slowing down, until he came to a halt. You also had to stop, or else you’d bump into him. Facing away from you, you spoke up. It wasn’t in his usual jovial manner, the man was deadly serious for the first time.

“Son, I’m all for some dark humor, but this is a bit too soon. Many people I knew, good people, died to that scum of a blood mage. It may be all fun and games for you, but my friend here lost his wife. So, if you ever so much as joke about being a blood mage in his presence, he will cut you down where you stand. So show a bit of respect for the dead.”

He turned around, his usual smirk back on his face, and grabbed you by your shoulder.

“Now, I had completely forgotten until now I had lots of important things things to do up in my room. So, tell my friend all you told me, except for this very rude and insensitive joke, and he’ll be sure to help you.”

With those words of encouragement he opened a nearby door, and pushed you through it.

You stumbled into a small room, with little decorations, besides some holy symbols inscribed on one of the walls, and an armor and weapon rack. In the middle of the room stood a table. Behind it sat a strong looking man, probably in his thirties. His short hair was well-groomed, and he had piercing blue eyes. He wore an Astrologist outfit, but this one was different from Guzio’s. It looked less like a robe, and more like a military uniform.

Across him stood a younger man, about your age. He also wore a similar uniform, and had a sword resting in his scabbard. Both glanced at you for a second, and then went back to their conversation.

“... And what about the eastern villages? Any encounters?”, asked the older man.

“No sir, Lord Minduri.”

You felt a chill in your bones hearing that name. It couldn't be, right? Surely, you misheard. Surely.

“And how goes the hunt for the blood mages?”, asked the man.
>>
>>46142468
“Sir, the girl hasn’t said anything yet. Her transfer here is to begin tomorrow. It shouldn’t take longer than a week, sir. But of the blood mages themselves there have been no confirmed sightings.”

“Should I believe that there have been unconfirmed sightings then?”, he asked, raising a brow.

The soldier hesitated for a moment, trying to find the right words:

“Well, sir, you know how the people are. Especially after… what happened. They see a dark shape in the night, and shout ‘blood magic’. We can’t possibly investigate all the rumours…”, however, he got interrupted:

“No, that’s exactly what I want you to do. I don’t care how many people you need, or if you have to spend every single Moon in our coffers. I want those bastards found. So if you hear that some lunatic has been drinking pig blood at midnight, I want him questioned with all scrutiny, and brought to justice if need be! You understand?”

The soldier weakly nodded.

“Now, get out.”

He didn’t have to ask twice. After the young man escaped, Lord Minduri’s gaze turned to you. You felt strangely unnerved by it, like he could easily see through you.

“I saw Guzio peaking in here with you. What, is he afraid to see an old friend face to face? Come on, don’t be shy, speak up.”

Say what?
>Please don’t kill me.
>Wrong room. I better get going.
>Tell him about the gnolls.
>Write in…
>>
>>46142491
>>Tell him about the gnolls.
Strict to the point, was outside the walls to save money on a bed. Ran into a Gnoll, wound up in conversation, A VERY BRIEF CONVERSATION, and can infer that the Gnoll was the previous leader of a Gnoll pack now being controlled by werewolves.
>>
>>46142491
>>
>>46142491
Well we ain't dead yet
>>
>>46142491
>Tell him about the Gnolls being enslaved by werewolves.

If we gain his trust later we will do a reveal and beg for mercy as well as try and hunt down the old man.
>>
File: 1455657024532.gif (2 MB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
1455657024532.gif
2 MB, 320x213
>>46142491
>Dont panic
>Panic on the inside
>>
>>46142546
Sorry about the long waits, by the way.
>>
>>46142730
no worries, I wrote what I did the way I did as a character type thing. Very nervous type, gets high pitched to clarify possibly bad topics. Not Sure how having casualy conversations with Gnolls goes over with Paladin types.

You're the writer here, you gotta take the time you need to deliver quality and I like the quality we've gotten. Fairly certain the whole epic fail roll probably threw you a moment especially given the tone of conversation around it.
>>
>>46142730
You breathe in a couple of times, trying as best as you can not to panic. With all your courage, you begin retelling your encounter with the gnoll.

Lord Minduri didn’t interrupt you. He sat there, quietly, behind his desk, letting you finish. When you did, he said:

“I see. You were very brave in coming to me with this. I applaud your courage, but I cannot let your transgression go unpunished.”

“Transgression?”

“Did you not consort with a creature of the night, as you just told me? Giving it food, even?”

You nodded.

“The usual punishment for that would be flogging, but I see that you didn’t have any other way to escape with your life. Because of that, and because you came to me and told me everything you had, I’ll be forgiving. You will only have to scrub clean all the floors in the Observatory as your punishment.”

He slammed his massive hands on the table, making you flinch, and stood up. It wasn’t as noticeable when he was sitting down, but now he towered above you a good couple of feet.

“However, time for that comes later. Now our priority should be purging these werewolves and gnolls from our forest. I’ll gather my men, and you’ll show us where it all happened.”

He cracked his shoulders and added:

“It’s been a long time since I’ve had a good slaughter.”

What do?
>Lead them to the spot
>Lead them somewhere else
>Try to get lost in the crowd and sneak away
>This is the man hunting you and your master. Kill him while he’s alone.
>Write in…
>>
>>46143162
>Lead them to the spot
I'd hate to betray Gnoll-Bro like this but we honestlydon't have much else choice besides further incriminating ourself
>>
>>46143162
>lead them right into an ambush by being clumbsy and loud on the way there
>>
>>46143162
I'll back >>46143232
>>
>>46143313
Same I side with that. It's better to take out two birds with one stone.
At least this makes them focus more on the werewolf case and not us hopefully.
>>
>>46143232
Calling it. Gonna need a DC 60 crit DC 90 roll to make some noise.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>46143407
>>
Rolled 61 (1d100)

>>46143407
Let's go
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>46143407
I can get another nat one.
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

>>46143435
>>46143418
Shit rolls.
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>46143407
Accidentally sneak up on werewolves.
>>
>>46143426
I take it we barely pass with some suspicious glances and maybe a semi-stern cuffing of the head
>>
>>46143734
I dont think thats how dc works anon
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>46143407
And we gained sneak proficiency nao.
>>
>>46143407
Lord Minduri ordered you to wait for him near the entrance to the Observatory, and so you did. He went about assembling his men, and so you were left with some time to think.

You really didn’t want to cause harm to that friendly gnoll, but you had little choice. And so, you thought of a plan. You were to make your approach as noisy and clumsy as possible, to let him prepare. It could also warn the werewolves. And that could actually solve all of your problems.

Your enthusiasm was a bit dampened, when the first soldier arrived. He, and all those who came after him, was wearing a breastplate and chainmail, so stealth was obviously not a huge concern for Lord Minduri.

After twenty minutes of waiting, the squad was ready. Twenty men, armed to the teeth, led by a mountain of muscle and steel, also known as Lord Minduri. It was a sight to behold.

As you were almost ready to leave, you got stopped by Guzio. He rushed out of the Observatory, quickly greeting his friend, and then he turned to you.

“Here”, he said, placing a jeweled medallion around your neck, “This is something I made to make sure you were safe. Wouldn’t want the future of our great nation to get stabbed by some gnolls, camping in the woods. Just make sure never to take it off.”

And so, after some words of encouragement, your group set out on their journey. As you went through the town, the people parted, some even bowed before you. It felt really uncomfortable, all this attention.
The men were joking about with each other, enthusiastic about getting to do their job. Lord Minduri seemed very focused on the task ahead. You were focused too, but for a different reason. You were thinking how to save your gnoll friend.
>>
>>46144376
And, a brilliant idea came to you. You remembered that werewolves were fabled for their sense of smell, especially when it came to blood. And so, passing by some spiky bushes, you “accidently” dragged your hand through them, drawing a bit of blood. Now, with some luck, you have alerted the werewolves to your presence, and they should come soon.

You brought the group to the place where you met the gnoll chief.

“This is where it all went down.”

Lord Minduri approached the spot where you meditated last night, and took out his longsword. He placed its tip in the earth, and took a knee. For about four seconds nothing happened. Then, you briefly saw a red halo appear around his head. After it was gone, he opened his eyes. Usually they were blue, but now they shone with red vibrant energy.

“Yes, I can see it’s wicked trace”, said Lord Minduri. His voice echoed a bit. Then he turned to you, and again you felt like he could see something beyond you.

“Let’s move out, men! And protect the boy”, he ordered, and started walking. You got pushed into the middle of the formation. You walked for a long while, that felt even longer, until your group came upon a clearing.

A small stream ran through here, and a half-eaten fish lay near it. Lord Minduri walked towards it, and looked around. Your gnoll friend was nowhere to be found.

“The beast is so close I can feel it. Come on out, little gnoll, you don’t have to hide from us”, he said, looking about at the bushes and the trees around the clearing. His men started spreading out, as if following an unheard order. Still, four of them stayed with you, surrounding you in case something went wrong.

“I just need to know where your little gnoll friends are hiding. And then you can die, quickly and painlessly. Now, if you keep hiding, I’ll find you, and then I’ll make sure you suffer.”
>>
>>46144406

What do you do?
>Oh look, over there! (point in a random direction)
>Reach out with your senses, and point somewhere other than where your friend is hiding
>Reach out with your senses and point out the gnoll.
>Time for some blood magic!
>Write in...
>>
File: 1457207760784.png (98 KB, 575x548) Image search: [Google]
1457207760784.png
98 KB, 575x548
>>46144376
>Wouldn’t want the future of our great nation to get stabbed by some gnolls, camping in the woods. Just make sure never to take it off.
>[Nervous Laughter Intensifies]
>>
>>46144434
>Oh look, over there! (point in a random direction)
>>
>>46144406
Wait it out with a sad face.

Ask ''Shouldn't we look for the werewolves instead?''
>>
File: gnoll.jpg (250 KB, 1200x1650) Image search: [Google]
gnoll.jpg
250 KB, 1200x1650
>>46144434

>Reach out with your senses, and point somewhere other than where your friend is hiding
Gnoll bro is best bro. Can't backstab bros.
>>
>>46144506
>Using your blood magic
>In the middle of a group who's tracking you

How about no.

We keep quiet or make a distracting question.
>>
>>46144434
"How do you know he isn't gone by now? We're probably better off tracking footprints to the camp, aren't we?"
>>
>>46144506
Yeah this, don't betray the gnoll he is prob our only friend.
>>
>>46144434
Just try to keep calm and for now just wait things out
>>
>>46144506
Supporting this.
>>
>>46144547
This is the best option
>>
>>46144547
>>46144434
Supporting this. Do not work blood magic in front of the Stars damned paladin with Sense Evil active
>>
>>46144547
Definitely this.
>>
>>46144547
Ok, this is going to be pretty hard, so a DC 80 to distract him with that and DC 100 crit to actually convince him.
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>46144734
Deception!!
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

>>46144734
That roll for convincing is ridiculous, its perfectly logical to go the easy route of tracking. Torture probably wont even get the location.
>>
>>46144751
You did it you brilliant motherfucker.
>>
>>46144751
NOBODY FUCKING ROLL

I AM NOT LETTING A 1 RUIN THIS
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>46144734
Distract...
>>
>>46144751
Awwwright, roll a DC 70 crit DC 90 perception check.
>>
File: Feels Fattie.jpg (64 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
Feels Fattie.jpg
64 KB, 633x758
>>46144751
We did it, bros.
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>46144781
My 89 is now a 1(00)!
>>
Rolled 16, 41 = 57 (2d100)

>>46144781
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

>>46144781
Show me the 1!
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>46144781
>>
Rolled 98 (1d100)

>>46144781
Folling
>>
>>46144765
This desu senpai
Anyone worth their salt wouldn't give a shit about a lone tribal, who probably wouldnt give away the camp. Tracking is infinitely easier, and doesnt involve potentially walking into a trap from bad info.
>>
>>46144765
>That roll for convincing is ridiculous, its perfectly logical to go the easy route of tracking. Torture probably wont even get the location.
It's basically a paladin using his divine senses to track an 'evil' creature, something he obviously did a lot of times already. He also seems pretty convinced that his prey is nearby. So, it's almost impossible to convince him otherwise.
>>
>>46144832
No, yeah, makes sense.
>>
>>46144808
Need to be a bit quicker on the draw, next time.
>>
>>46144832
see
>>46144825
>>
>>46144832
Wait, so he's using Detect Evil and we aren't pinging on it?
>>
>>46144935
Magic is objectively neutral. It's the user and their decisions that matter.
>>
File: 2156539195382841553-1-1.jpg (303 KB, 704x664) Image search: [Google]
2156539195382841553-1-1.jpg
303 KB, 704x664
>>46144935
>Implying blood magic is evil
>>
>>46144935
>>46145069
>implying that blood magic isn't the magic of life and the only good magic, with all other magic coming from faggy lovecraftian star-gods
>inb4 the sun is cthulhu
>>
>>46144547
"How do you know he isn't gone by now? We're probably better off tracking footprints to the camp, aren't we?", you piped up, drawing Lord Miduri’s attention.

The soldiers around you nervously shifted away, and even those further away gazed in awe upon this confrontation. It wasn’t every day that some kid opposed their leader.

He glanced at you, furiously, forgetting all about the hunt for a moment.

“No, we’re not. Who knows how long it would take us to find their camp? A day? A week? And who’s to say that they wouldn’t run away from us, like cowards that they are? Maybe even split up, to lead us on a wild goose chase? No, we have a gnoll right here, I can feel it, and we can press him for his camp’s location. Then, we crash down upon them in force, and wipe them all out at once. I have it all thought out, kid”, as he was talking, you saw out of the corner of your eye some movement in the bushes. A shape was quickly moving away from this clearing.

“Wait, something’s not right…”, he mumbled, looking about confused.

And you knew what he was talking about. You didn’t see it, or hear it. You smelled it. A stench, that you could never forget. Werewolves were finally upon you. They were probably circling around right now, getting ready to pounce.

What do you do?
>Warn the soldiers.
>Get ready to run.
>Get ready to fight(how?)
>Just wait and see what happens
>>
>>46144935
I was pointing out how we have what is essentially a Paladin of a Faith that views Blood Magic, objectively Evil or not, as Evil and is actively using some hoodoo to find what they view as an Evil being. Maybe he won't ping us is we don't use it, as is plausible given he hasn't killed us yet.
>>
>>46145157
>Astrologists are aware that their gods are Lovecraftian horrors
>blood magic is derived from Azathoth
>every use of it has a chance of waking It
>that's why its 'evil' and punishable by death
>>
>>46145222
>get ready for anything
>just what to see what happens
>check trips
>>
>>46145222
>>Warn the soldiers
You smell that?
>>
>>46145249
>implying the bodily functions of lesser being have any impact on the crawling chaos himself
>implying its not heresy for the simple fact that its humans with 'the power of the gods'
>>
>>46145222
Be ready to fight the soldiers, when their focus is on the werewolves.
>>
File: werewolf.jpg (64 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
werewolf.jpg
64 KB, 640x960
>>46145222

Lets see how these big bad soldiers handle werewolves.
>>
>>46145222
>>Warn the soldiers.
>>
>>46145222
''Say you suddenly got the chills and something is nearby.''
>>
>>46145222
Wait and see what happens.
>>
>>46145222
Holy fuck mobile hates me, i took forever just trying to highlight this shit to copy paste it
>>
Rolled 55, 4, 30, 98, 10 = 197 (5d100)

>>46145264
>>46145307
>>46145319
>>46145382
>>46145415
Dont warn them.
>>46145266
>>46145363
>>46145367
Warn them.

Allright, gimme some 1d100s, to see how you fare. The higher, the better. Also, don't mind me.
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>46145485
I wonder if the werewolves got that 98
>>
>>46145485
I'm for waiting.
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>46145517
Forgot roll.
>>
Rolled 80 (1d100)

>>46145485
Suck my dick, paladipshit
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>46145485
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>46145485
Man rolls are really good this time.
>>
>>46145591
Well now you just jinxxed it.

When we get a nat 1 next roll, I'm blaming you.
>>
Reminder that we're wearing one of their artifacts and shouldn't use our magic while we have it on
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>46145591
>>46145846
nat 1 incoming.
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>46145953
Have a (you)
>>
Rolled 20 (1d100)

>>46145953
Do you even nat 1?
>>
Rolled 1 (1d1)

>>46145953
You can't just say "oh, i'm gonna roll a 1" and roll a 1.

That shit just doesn't happen
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>46146029
would you believe me if I said I forgot the zeros?
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>46146054
Well you rolled 2 ones that's something.
>>
>>46145485
You decided not to tell the soldiers about the looming danger, but yourself got ready for anything. Few tense moments passed, and Lord Minduri turned to the forest, his weapon at the ready.

“There’s more of them… A lot more…”, came a sudden realization. And so, he shouted:

“Men, defensive positions! Prepare yourselves!”
>>
>>46146129
And then all hells broke loose. Seemingly from everywhere, a rain javelins fell upon the soldiers and their leader. You were hidden behind their backs, so none got to you. The men, too, were well armoured, so they mostly bounced off of them, without dealing any harm.

Then, with battlecries like maddened laughter, gnolls swarmed the clearing, followed by their werewolf masters. The three beasts were as terrifying as you remembered them. One of them leaped at an isolated man, knocking the poor bastard off his feets. With a mighty bite it tore through his armor, and ripped his throat out.

Another one tried its luck with a group of soldiers, but they managed to keep it at bay with their halberds. It furiously growled, and barked some orders at the gnolls. The third one charged straight at the Astrologist. He was ready for it, too, and swung with all his might at the beast.

He tried to take the creature’s head with one swoop, but the blade stopped just short of its neck. The werewolf caught it with its paws. With a sudden pull, the sword was gone from Miduri’s hands, and was flying through the air. It landed straight in the stream.

The wolf grinned, and smashed into his enemy, swiping the defenseless man off his feet. And then he pounced on top of him, striking, and striking with his sharp claws. Lord Miduri brought his hands to his face, trying to protect himself, but the werewolf was cutting right through his armor. You heard the man scream in pain.

Soldiers kept on gathering around you into a solid formation, even as the gnolls tried to swarm around stragglers, and pull them away from the main group. As it happened, and as the main gnoll force smashed into the soldiers around you, you almost got thrown to the ground, but barely managed to keep your balance.

And so you waited for the moment to strike.

What do you do?
>Write in…
>>
>>46146152
Fight status:
Soldiers in fighting condition: 18/20
Gnolls in fighting condition: 26/30
Werewolves in fighting condition: 3/3
Your status: unharmed
Lord Miduri’s status: wounded
>>
>>46146152
They're all gathered around us, or at least most of them are, right?
Take off the amulet, toss it aside, and then use blood mist. Or whatever our best attack was called.
>>
The absolute best-case scenario here is for the werewolves and miduri to die; this way, Gnoll-bro still has his tribe, werewolves stop bothering the city, and we don't have an overzealous paladin wanting to kill us.

Knowing this, I reccomend we run away and hide in the bushes, or maybe take a few pot-shots at the werewolves.
>>
>>46146152
>Flee. Hide. Try to get back to town, or at least away from the paladins. If you have to use blood magic, you won't do it where cries of HERESY can get thrown.
>>
>>46146260

Seconding this.
>>
>>46146260
This man is smart, I also go with this choice.
>>
File: 1328600287821.gif (2 MB, 238x178) Image search: [Google]
1328600287821.gif
2 MB, 238x178
>>46146152
Discretion is the better part of valor, slip away, wait and see what happens, if the fight seems to go one way or the other try to influence it subtly
>>
>>46146260
Also, something I'd like to add, because I know SOMEONE is gonna be this stupid

If we save the paladin and soldiers with blood magic, they will NOT suddenly change their entire worldview and think "I guess there are some good bloodmages after all."

Please, everybody, don't be retarded
>>
>>46146260
Digging this
>>
>>46146260
Nice. Give me a DC 65 crit DC 85 check to break through the lines.
>>
Rolled 90, 54, 33, 17, 6 = 200 (5d100)

>>46146458
Also, forgot to roll.
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>46146458
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
DICE FOR THE GOOD OUTCOME
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>46146458
Heres a crit
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>46146458
>>
>>46146496
>>46146502
>>46146506
Oy Veysmir, this is bad
>>
>>46146544
Naw, it only means we get jostled around in the center and cant actually leave
>>
File: panic.gif (195 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
panic.gif
195 KB, 400x225
>>46146496
>>46146502
>>46146506
Oh god why.
>>
>>46146571
>forced in the center of a melee
>not a bad thing
OY. VEYSMIR.
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>46146458
Best of four?
>>
>werewolves see our amulet
>stand down and dont harm us
>the clergyman walks up out of the woods
>nods approvingly at the slaughter and transforms into the alpha werewolf
>he could smell blood magic on us the whole time
>hes been infilitrating using magic to give a false neutral ping to the paladin
>>
>>46146699
A soldier got wounded, and the whole formation shifted, allowing him to get closer the middle. For a split second, you saw your chance to escape, and so you took it. You just had to slip between two men around you, who stepped too far from each other, and then you’d be free.

As you rushed forward, a heavy hand grabbed you by your shoulder. And older man, probably a veteran, shouted directly in your ear:

“Don’t panic, kid! We got you! This is the safest place!”

And still, the battle raged around you. Most of the soldiers managed to group up around you. The rest either already fell, or joined the other, smaller group. Gnolls fought with savage ferocity, but their primitive weapons were no match for human steel.

The one werewolf that was pushed back now found himself surrounded by the smaller group. His gnollish guard either fell, or broke away. The men around him were poking at him, looking for a weak spot. He threw himself at their weapons in a blind rage, but didn’t try to rush them, for he knew it’d get him impaled.

Lord Miduri overpowered his opponent, and got on top. He threw a punch, and then another, and then got rolled over. He and the wolf kept swiping and hitting each other, rolling around in the dirt, but no one managed to get a solid hit.

The last werewolf was circling around, looking for easy prey, but found none. As you noticed that, you felt grateful that you didn’t manage to break out through the ranks.

What do you do?
>Write in…
>>
>>46146699
>the amulet hides our blood magic
OK, we have to find out more about this fucking priest.
Does he know any dark magics? Are we the chosen one

Also, how do we level up
>>
>>46146824
Pick up a weapon from a fallen soldier. A sword, or a dagger, or shit, something.
>>
>>46146824
You know what?
Fuck it.
Kneel down and pray.
>>
>>46146902

I'll go with this. Divine intervention sounds like fun.
>>
>>46146824
Fuck, these soldiers aren't the kind to break at any moment. We need to find a way to cause some sort of chaos, before more gnolls get killed...

I don't think there's anything we can really do but sit back and wait. Maybe we can talk to one of the wounded soldiers, and see if we learn anything cool.

>>46146902
No, fuck the gods, and their faggoty tentacles.
>>
>>46146902
I second this just because of how crazy it is
>>
Am I the only one to notice that the church has our lady friend captive, as clearly seen here >>46142491 ?
>>
>>46146979
Sure, but there isn't anything we can do about it now. Plus it will be a week before she even gets to the town we are in.
>>
Rolled 89, 6, 71, 57, 34 = 257 (5d100)

>>46146902
Ok, this seems like it's winning. Let's say that DC 90 to have any effect what so ever, and DC 100 to have a major effect.
>>
Rolled 71 (1d100)

>>46147061
The only miracle we need is forgiveness.
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>46147061
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>46147061
With our rolls what can possibly go wrong?We've been scoring so high today!
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>46147061
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>46147061
Lord, Divine, Have Mercy.
>>
>>46147089
>>46147112
>>46147118
>>46147137
>>46147152
>All these rolls
>None succeeded
To be expected at this point
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>46147061
Dice gods hear my prayer.
>>
>>46147184
If nothing else, its probably good to solidify our faith to the paladin and soldiers.
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>46147061
>>46147184
Surely this 1 will turn things around!
>>
>>46147061
In a moment of desperation, you fell to your knees, and begged the sky:

“Please, gods, oh merciful gods, send help!”

And a familiar voice came through:

“Oh shit, kid, did ye trip?! Stand up, or ye’ll get trampled!”

The old veteran grabbed you, and pulled you to your feet.

The battle was going in the humans’ favour. Gnolls fell left and right, and as they saw their losses, many threw their weapons and fled. The one werewolf, however, found his opening. He dropped to all fours, and dashed with lightning speed through the battlefield, towards the smaller group

He jumped on one of them from behind, and, with one quick strike, he broke the man’s neck. Before the poor soul even hit the ground, the encircled werewolf rushed the forming gap, bashing away the weapons. He grabbed the men on either side, and slammed them to the earth.

The two beasts tore into the separated group, breaking their ranks, and ripping their flesh.

A bright red flash swept the battlefield, and then you heard a loud bang. The wolf atop Lord Miduri got thrown good thirty feet through the air, and smashed into a tree. Confused, the beast slowly got up to it’s feet.

Lord Miduri, however, didn’t seem to manage to do the same. He was crawling through the dirt, towards his men.
What do you do?
>Write in…
--------------------------------------------------
Fight status:
Soldiers in fighting condition: 10/20
Gnolls in fighting condition: 7/30
Lord Miduri’s status: heavily wounded
>>
>>46147466
>Approach Lord Miduri. Ask if he will do anything to save his men.
>If he says yes, remove the amulet and use Blood Mist to kill the wolves. Tell his men we did so only at his order.
>>
>>46147466
>bright red flash
It may be our bloodmage teacher. Either way, scream out "BLOOD MAGIC!!!" like a scared little bitch. That may reduce moralle.

>>46147514
PLEASE SEE THIS >>46146375 AND STOP BEING RETARDED
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>46147466
Take out the bow and launch an arrow for a werewolf's eye.
>>
File: 1453003084225.png (43 KB, 706x669) Image search: [Google]
1453003084225.png
43 KB, 706x669
>>46147466
>“Oh shit, kid, did ye trip?!

>>46147466
Pick up a sword or take out our dagger and poke anything that comes close
>>
>>46147572
I'm going with this guy, but don't we need to kill some wolves too? Won't we die? If all of the other men are killed?
Also going with this guy. >>46147584
>>
>>46147514
Fuck no, anything but that.
>>
>>46147572
Or it could be The Lord his magic had a red glow earlier

>>46144406
>Then, you briefly saw a red halo appear around his head. After it was gone, he opened his eyes. Usually they were blue, but now they shone with red vibrant energy.
>>
>>46147466
>Take a spear and help Miduri get up.
>>
>>46147602
>won't we die?
We'll just use rabbit blood to run the fuck away.
we mentioned to the gnoll that we've faced werewolves before. We have magic if shit gets hairy.
>>
>anons being faggots and sucking godly dick
>these rolls
The dicegods are displeased with your atrocious choices, repent.
>>
I am a bit confused, but It looks like shouting "BLOOD MAGIC" and then shooting a werewolf in the eye won. Correct me if I'm wrong.

If I'm right, then roll 2d100.
First one is for you intimidation tactics, DC 65 for some confusion, DC 95 for full blown panic.
Second one is for your archery DC 80, crit DC 100
>>
Rolled 67, 56, 23, 89, 58 = 293 (5d100)

>>46147803
Also, my rolls.
>>
Rolled 39, 100 = 139 (2d100)

>>46147803
>>
Rolled 42, 54 = 96 (2d100)

>>46147803
>>
Rolled 31, 85 = 116 (2d100)

>>46147803
>>
Rolled 43, 15 = 58 (2d100)

>>46147803
I'd rather not
>>
Rolled 50, 52 = 102 (2d100)

>>46147803
come on, big rolls

>>46147817
WINTESSED!
>>
>>46147817
So, which werewolf would you like to shoot, btw?
>>
File: 1458397129820.jpg (49 KB, 717x326) Image search: [Google]
1458397129820.jpg
49 KB, 717x326
>>46147817
>100
>>
>>46147803
No, no blood magic shouting
Id prefer just archery
>>
>>46147843
NOT the one that's fighting the paladin. Let him take a few hits
>>
>>46147843
I'd say one of the wolves tearing into the other group break their momentum confuse them even further
>>
>>46147843
The least injured werewolf. The one that was mostly waiting for easy prey.
>>
>>46147891
this
>>
>>46147843
One of the two mauling the paladins.
>>
>>46147867
This.
>>
Interesting. Could somebody perhaps provide me with a link to the first thread?
>>
>>46147976
>>46138544
>>
>>46147843
the one targetting the normal troops.
>>
>>46147867
>>46147803
I'll support this. Though we should realize the possibility of us coming back and the Paladin not being suspicious at least to the Priest guy that we (STUPIDLY IMO) implicated ourselves you
>>
File: Magicrogue.jpg (62 KB, 620x878) Image search: [Google]
Magicrogue.jpg
62 KB, 620x878
Hey, OP. Here.
>>
>>46148185
Nah, priest's a bro. QM himself said that he's a plot hook, and he didn't immediately turn us in.
>>
>>46148267
Ah, ok, must have missed it, been in and out all day. I knew he was probably telling us to STFU about our confession in a conspiratorial kinda way but I was thinking we could only push that so far
>>
>>46147843
In few moments, the last gnolls were either struck down, or fleeing with their tails between their legs. You heard someone shout out:

“Protect our Lord! Protect our Lord!”

It would be the perfect time for a diversion. But, as you were about to shout, the group shifted, running towards their wounded leader, and you lost your balance. The fall knocked the wind out of you, so instead the words came out as a weak grunt.

Ever since your master started teaching you, you came to rely upon the power of blood magic to protect you. Now, you were too afraid to use it. Was it because they called it a sin? Or because you were too scared of the consequences? No matter, never have you felt so weak, and helpless before.

Actually, that’s not true. On the day that your father died, you felt much, much worse.

With a sudden memory of that horrid day, you felt something push you to fight. Your hands, almost by themselves, grabbed onto the bow and an arrow. That’s right, before you ever became a blood mage, you were a hunter. Your father taught you how to shoot, and how to live off the land, and how to stalk your prey.

He was a great man. And he died, protecting his son.
>>
>>46148343
You jumped up, looking for a target. The people once protecting you, now surrounded their Lord, and were engaging the werewolf. They were blocking the view, too, so changed your focus elsewhere.

The two others were just about done with the other group. And they stood right in your sight. You notched the arrow, aimed, and pulled the string with all your might. And then you let go. The arrow flew true, and pierced the beast right through its eye, coming out the other side.

The werewolf froze for a moment, and then fell to the earth a lifeless corpse. It’s companion looked around, confused, and angry. Your eyes met for just a glimpse, and then it charged at you, faster than ever before.

Somewhere in the distance shone another red flash.

What do you do?
>Write in…
Fight status:
Soldiers in fighting condition: 7/20
Gnolls in fighting condition: 0/30
Werewolves in fighting condition: 2/3
>>
>>46148376
>Fire again! Aim for the leg!
>Start backing towards the other troops
>Yell "INCOMING!"
>>
>>46148376
if there is a convenient spear, halberd, or long sword nearby, grab it and put the butt/handle if it in the ground and try to impale the werewolf on it as it charges. This is what they used to do for pigs and where the term "pig sticker" comes from.
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>46148376
Go for another shot, while retreating back to the soldiers and yelling for help.
>>
>>46148376
Run towards the red flash

Use rabbit blood for a speed boost.
>>
>>46148376

>Look toward red flash of doom and try to figure out what the heck that is.
>>
>>46148427
Holy fuck, our nickname is going to be wolfsbane
>>
>>46148412
>>46148427
these
>>
>>46148412
>>46148427
These.
>>
>>46148427
Can we do this? And use this role?
>>
>>46148496
meant roll
>>
Rolled 43, 50, 42, 26 = 161 (4d100)

>>46148427
Awright, I'll allow it this time, but from now on the only rolls that count are those made after I ask for them.
>>
Rolled 67 (1d100)

>>46148602
Alright, cool
Need two more?
>>
File: 1322364088226.jpg (236 KB, 1111x719) Image search: [Google]
1322364088226.jpg
236 KB, 1111x719
>>46148376
Draw and fire, at this point we are on our A game for being a huntsman,and its not like as a huntsman you wouldn't shoot charging targets(boars and such), I could assume that we are in the zone and would get some modifiers.
So yea, make that motherfucker a pin cushion
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

>>46148602
>>
>>46148376
Your body moving faster than your mind, you shoot another arrow. This one finds it’s way into a werewolf's paw. As he puts his weight on it, it gives way, sending him into a huge tumble. A normal creature would be left with many broken bones, but the fall didn’t even phase this beast. It quickly began to get up.

And you bolted towards the soldiers, and towards the red light, shouting for help. A few men turned around, and allowed you into their defencive circle. There you came face to face with Lord Miduri. He was standing all on his own, his wounds looking a lot better than a few moments ago. Above his head, there was a blazing halo of red light. His eyes were closed, and he was chanting something under his breath. With each word, his men seemed to fight with more and more vigor.

One of the creatures, the one who fought the Astrologist, took a few more wounds from the men, and tuned tail. In huge leaps he disappeared in the forest.

The other one, the one you wounded, managed to take a few soldiers with him, but eventually four soldiers forced him to the ground, and held him down, while the other slammed his weapon again and again, until it stopped moving, and then some more.

As you looked upon this bloody mess, you remembered one of your master’s lessons:

‘If you somehow manage to take down a strong magical creature, like a werewolf, or a troll, be sure to consume it’s essence. With it, you can fight with same strength as the beast.'

What should you do?
>Consume it and use it to finish off the men
>Don’t do it, too risky
>Write in...

Fight status:
Soldiers in fighting condition: 5/20
Gnolls in fighting condition: 0/30
Werewolves in fighting condition: 0/3
>>
>>46148976
>Don’t do it, too risky
My interest in Blood magic begins and ends at being a medic. Personal power isn't worth dying for.
>>
>>46148976
>Don’t do it, too risky
>>
>>46148976
Too risky to do anything
>>
>>46148976
>pump your fist in the air and cheer, and go over to your kill. Hunters rules means this one belongs to you.
>>
>>46148976
>That last one is still wounded. I might be able to follow it, if you want.
>>
File: evil mage.jpg (220 KB, 1024x1448) Image search: [Google]
evil mage.jpg
220 KB, 1024x1448
>>46148976

With the power boost we could take the really wounded men on.
>>
>>46148976
DO IT
>>
>>46149038
Smartest option. Claim our kill, drag it away for later consumption and possibly making sweet cloaks.
>>
>>46149005
we are NOT going to play heal-bot quest; fuck that shit

>>46149061
This. We can show our true nature in a week after we saved our friend.
>>
>>46149038
>>46149061
Seconded, smart shit dawg
>>
>>46149038
Try and push it. We'll need a godly roll
>>
>>46148976
>Don’t do it, too risky
Also, why do you want to kill the soldiers?
>>
>>46149099
I doubt it. Hunter rules always dictate that the beast goes to who scored the kill, and we oneshot the uninjured one.
>>
>>46148976
Only 5 left
>>
>>46149126
But who says the paladins will follow those rules?
>>
>>46149150
And the Paladin.
>>
>>46149160
We could take the issue to the hunter's guild.
>>
>>46149161
He's wounded and low on mana. We have 2 werewolf corpses.
>>
Right, it looks like you want to claim your kill. That's it for the night, folks! See you next time, where we'll deal with the aftermath of this epic battle. Not sure if I'll be able to run tomorrow, but I'll try. In any case, I'll run Tuesday, at about the same time.

Here's my twitter: https://twitter.com/bloodmageqm

Also, what do you think about the new system? And today's session in general?
>>
>>46149102
So there will be fewer guards when we rescue Cillia.
>>
>>46149185
>start doing blood magic shit
>implying he doesn't part your head from your shoulders then and there
>>
>>46149227
Better
Try to have less "100 only" crits, its kind of lamest
>>
>>46149227
New system? Session was pretty nice.

Don't listen to this fag >>46149262
1 or 100 crits are the best.
>>
>>46149262
When you literally pray for a miracle, what do you expect the DC to be?
>>
>>46149262
I agree
100 only crits are fucking stupid man,
>>
>>46149281
>>46149281
Go suck gm dick somewhere else, faggots.
100-only crits are objectively unfun.
>>
>>46149262
>>46149337
How about 2-100 are crits? Would that make little casual baby happy?
>>
>>46149337
Lol, and I suppose you want to have the d20 system of 30% crit chance? Nice absolute shit taste there, plebian.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.