[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So recently i've been dming for some friends who have never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: chairman.jpg (36 KB, 180x300) Image search: [Google]
chairman.jpg
36 KB, 180x300
So recently i've been dming for some friends who have never played tabletop before, due to travelling issues for some members we play online.
Now the problem is that we have a member who is a bit ...slower than the average person, so it has carried over to the game so it sometimes takes him a bit longer to do combat and stuff, which is fine.
But in the most recent session he was taking considerably longer, not being really aware of what was happening outside of combat either. Once the session ended we were having our regular post session discussion and it turns out he has been watching anime the whole session other then when it's his turn in combat, because "that's all that matters".
Any advice on how to approach this? It's really annoying for me and the other players to have to constantly be explaining to him how to play and reminding him of what is happening, but watching anime during the session on top of this is way over the line, any advice?
>>
>>46135605
>any advice?
Whatever you do, definitely don't talk to the player directly and state your concern. Better to just resent him and let his behavior go unchecked and drag the whole group down.
>>
What anime was it tho?
>>
>>46135619
I've already talked to him directly about this before, it got to the point where one the players refused to play with him for a week or so but they got over it, at this point I think just not letting him play any more is the best course of action.
>>
File: shockandawe.jpg (41 KB, 272x157) Image search: [Google]
shockandawe.jpg
41 KB, 272x157
Clearly this man is genius beyond mortal ken, and you should beg him to let you become his student and apprentice. His realization that watching anime is the sole pure truth and the only true path will lead our world to a brighter and more wonderful future.

It is your duty to assist this man in his journey, to aid him in his discoveries, and to make sure that he continues to watch as much anime as possible.

Godspeed.
>>
>>46135605
As with every fucking "that guy" thread, talk to the person like an adult. Tell them their actions are ruining the game for others, and if they keep dicking about, get rid of them.
>>
>>46135655
Was probably evangelion. What a faggot.
>>
>>46135655
something shit I imagine, he thinks sword art is god's gift
>>
>>46135700
Sword art is God's gift
>>
>>46135700
If you actually have a problem with SAO, you are clearly in the wrong on this matter.
>>
>>46135605
Maybe u guys should try hitting him with a bike
>>
His probably playing some bitch ass class like ranger or gunslinger so he can hide all the fucking time to watch his weeb toons
>>
>>46135605
What an absolute legend. Anime is way better than games. While you faggots are "playing around" he's getting life skills and learning about art. You should all follow his example. Just you guys wait. He'll be fucking pussy while he's watching his anime soon while u fags are jacking each other off while playing your board games.
>>
>>46135605
Simply start playing with the rest of the group without him, Especially online, he will never know if you just say "oh I haven't had time to run the game recently." That's the easiest way to simply excise him with no drama or wasted time on further discussions. You are the GM, and you are responsible for the group composition. If the shit players aren't cut, you risk the whole group disbanding or them finding another GM that isn't so weak that he won't cull his players when they are shits.
>>
File: Normie.png (200 KB, 492x341) Image search: [Google]
Normie.png
200 KB, 492x341
>>46135605
What a normal fag.
>>
>>46135807
Upvote
>>
>>46135807
The problem is that he is a cuck and has been for the past 6 years to the same girl. Therefore no- he isnt and wont be rolling in the pussy.
>>
>>46135851
He sounds like a true gentleman. I bet his hard and noble hard work will pay off. I bet he would never cheat. He'll win the lady's hand in the end.
>>
>>46135833
Please don't
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.