[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't really browse this board very often so this thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1419410492694.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1419410492694.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
I don't really browse this board very often so this thread can be deleted if it's not proper. Anyways I've played dnd for years and I'm going to be starting new characters with some friends in 5e. I'm curious as to what might be perceived as the best class and some tips for basically becoming overpowered
>>
There is no best class, and the closest to overpowered would be sorlock I think. Go to >>46125714
>>
>>46133677
don't be a powergaming faggot you faggot
>>
>>46133677
>I'm curious as to what might be perceived as the best class and some tips for basically becoming overpowered

You're playing traditional games for all the wrong reasons and should go back to video games.
>>
File: 1441341613647.jpg (56 KB, 953x540) Image search: [Google]
1441341613647.jpg
56 KB, 953x540
Get out of here, you dirty munchkin.
>>
>>46133677
Oh don't listen to these casuals, OP. Table top gaming is all about putting your fun first and making everyone else feel like useless trash! Now first thing you'll want to do is drink some bleach. That'll get the creative juices flowing, and let you focus on the rules.
>>
File: 1455828855960.jpg (149 KB, 492x368) Image search: [Google]
1455828855960.jpg
149 KB, 492x368
>>46134434
This guy knows what's up! Start yourself some nice vidya, set a nice, cold glass of your favourite bleach aside, rek some newbs (always imagine it's your party, you will show them who is the best RPG player!) and when hitting the final boss for the 40th time project your GM as him - it's !you! who will make him sad for trying to balance encounters. It's you vs the GM AND other players, do not trust either and optimize, optimize, optimize, only winners count ;) Bottoms up!
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (38 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
38 KB, 1280x720
>>46133677
This is some shitty bait, but I know what humanity is capable off, so I'm not as certain as I'd like to be
>>
>>46134691
Straight bleach? You absolute madman! I mix mine with ammonia for that sweet, crisp taste. A few quarts of my special mix later, and I'm well into running statistical analysis on how well my sample builds survive pre-made dungeons.
>>
>>46133677
Your GM should be designing encounters which will be challenging enough for your entire party. You don't need to be a min-maxxing faggot.
>>
>>46134997
Bleach and ammonia?! You're just begging for NATO to intervene.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.