[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ideal Character Death
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: 1449478005834.jpg (37 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1449478005834.jpg
37 KB, 480x360
Well /tg/ what's your character's suicide plan?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uZSI9s5z7c

I fully plan for helicopter tour and sky diving into the pavement.
>>
other ideas i've had was "flaming vehicular rampage", "C4 baseball" or "fading into the distance, followed by 'he had a hard life' and a montage"
>>
>>46126811
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpr9qvuodVA

First, I'm going to burn my worst enemy's gigantic marijuana farm to the ground.

Then I'm going to break into a secure bank vault and steal all his money.

After that I'm going to fuck his wife, blow up his house, and go out in a hail of gunfire.
>>
Fighting until the end with every last ounce of strength they have was always the most endearing death.

The ones who try to run and get shot in the back aren't remembered very well.
>>
File: damn.gif (2 MB, 400x166) Image search: [Google]
damn.gif
2 MB, 400x166
>>46127008
>>
>>46126811
Either redeeming themselves in death, or simply finding peace after fighting long and hard.
>>
>>46127008
this is good way to die.

>>46127074
this is just kinda over played

>any unique deaths?
suicidal PC's seem like a fun idea. "I could kill myself...or go on a shadowrun... ya. fuck renraku"
>>
Dying peacefully after a lifetime of slaying monsters and men.
>>
File: LQo4Ozp.jpg (45 KB, 512x586) Image search: [Google]
LQo4Ozp.jpg
45 KB, 512x586
age 89 lying in bed surrounded by family and with a smile on my face
>>
>>46127946
why 89? why not 120?
>>
>>46128338
fuck living too long ill end up some sort of vegetable
>>
>>46128823
you've got to live long enough to make sure your great great grandchildren are married off.

>have kids and feel like you can die knowing your job is done
that shit apparently magnifies with each generation
>>
>>46126811

Well my most recent character is a Jedi Guardian who values justice, except for the one Inquisitor who killed eight other Jedi in front of him, then left him alive in order to use him to find others.

There's a duel of destiny coming up pretty soon, I can sense it in my RPGbone (all signs point to this Inquisitor coming to the planet we're on just to hunt down my Jedi).

And, we use a crit system where instead of the usual +10 per crit suffered on the chart, it's +10x the severity.

So I've got a Severity 2 and a Severity 3 at the moment... Meaning any crit rolls are +50 at base.

Ideally he'll manage to kill the Inquisitor as he dies, but we'll see. My GM is vicious when it comes to NPC nemesis boss fights...
>>
Fireball and wild magic
>>
>>46129077
you might die.
>>
>>46126811
Adventuring.
>>
File: Seppuku.jpg (135 KB, 616x744) Image search: [Google]
Seppuku.jpg
135 KB, 616x744
>>46126811
I wouldn't say he planned to kill himself, but he certainly offered it as a solution. It worked only because his family head liked him too. He got to marry his ronin friend, got to wipe away the dishonor of breaking his vows to an imperial magistrate, and spent the rest of eternity being tortured in hell. All in all it was a good end.
>>
>>46129490

Yeah I'm gonna die, I kind of know it. Being a Jedi in EOTE is not a thing you usually want to do, but he at least needs to become a symbol that people will follow.
>>
same as the player's.
hypothermia in the woods.
>>
>>46126811
My Pathfinder death cleric is going to die in the name of Pharasma, probably battling undead.

And her death...WILL BE MAGNIFICENT!
>>
>>46126811
Do an Old Man Henderson
>>
File: redro gondola.jpg (48 KB, 604x403) Image search: [Google]
redro gondola.jpg
48 KB, 604x403
My last session my bard charged straight into an acidic slime. Once inside I cast Heat Metal on my own armor until both I and the slime were dead. Saved the Party some heartache at least. And it gave me a reason to roll up a Druid.
>>
>>46128823
Brain degeneration is /exclusively/ caused by brain inflammation.
Which is completely avoidable and caused purely by diet.
>>
File: Netero Death.png (402 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
Netero Death.png
402 KB, 853x480
>>46126811
Fighting one on one with the strongest, most evil villain he's ever faced: he already lost his arm and blood loss is starting to set in.

Then he pierces his own heart with his weapon, as the spell placed upon it activates and a nuclear detonation rips him to shreds, along with the enemy. No chance of survival.

The evil has been defeated once more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8yQOvCOTcU
>>
Being left behind by his friends by accident
Hopelessly chasing the chopper just in case they decide to pick you up
Get shot at by what seems to be a limitless amount of rice farmers
Eventually get in a position where he drop to his knees and raises his arms in the air
All while sad music is playing
>>
>>46126811
I'm planing mine out currently.
Lvl 18-20 campaign.

Playing a DnD steel dragon who's currently living as a human monk.

The party never questioned(because they never saw the stats) why all my Mental stats along with Con are so high (only my Cha is at 20 everything else is at 23 or higher) and how i got my hands on 3 feats without being frail as shit.

DM is planing on a big reveal as my character is nearing the end of his lifespan.

The next boss fight i'm going to go out in flames gloriously.
>>
>>46126811
I have to go with /b/ classic

Strangled with boobs
>>
>dying
>not uploading your mind and copy-pasting it into a robot army
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.