[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Roll to Execute
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9
File: images-1.jpg (11 KB, 183x276) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
11 KB, 183x276
At your feet lies an individual that happens to be the bane of all that is good. He has overseen countless atrocities, the female folk of a family being raped in front of the male individuals, sparing parents during raids just so they could watch their children be put to the stake, and more unspeakable acts. This wretched thing that was once proud in his cruelty, now lies broken and enfeebled before you. After several long campaigns that were outnumbered by the years spent battling against his hordes, this will finally be the end of a crusade that was once seemingly endless. This ends not with battle, but with long and drawn-out vengeance. How fitting for this to be so....anticlimactic, ensuring he doesn't recieve the honour of dying in battle. In which way do you begin retribution for your country, your people, and your comrades?
>>
>>46122365
I'll whack his head off without ceremony and set to work rebuilding the war-torn lands.

Holding on to hate is like swallowing poison and waiting for your enemy to die.
>>
>>46122875
This.
>>
File: Eddard_1x01.jpg (71 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
Eddard_1x01.jpg
71 KB, 300x450
>>46122365

I read his crimes, give him his sentence, hack off his head, and go back to whatever it was I was doing.

Justice is supposed to be swift.
>>
>>46122365
Thank god that bastard is gone, he was taking all of the good pillaging spots!
>>
>>46122365
Cut all his limbs off and leave him to his fate.
>>
>>46122365
I hire him on as my new Arch-Militant. I never really liked this feral world anyways.
>>
Put a knife in his back and leave
>>
>>46122365
Kill him quickly before the fucking paladin tries to redeem him.
>>
>>46127132
Any Paladin not falling into the "Lawful Stupid" trap would kill him on the spot, justice served.
>>
>>46122365
rape him to death lol
>>
>>46122365
I force him to lie down on his stomach, then once they're done grovelling I sit on his back and pretend he's a horsie.
>>
>>46122365
>TN Fighter
Doing something horrible to him will not bring the people he killed back, so just cut of his head, burn his corpse, and be done with it. Although repeatedly kicking him in the face proved really satisfying. And that's a scary thought that I should remember and cherish, so I wouldn't forget what it means to be human. Yes, I also cut off his fingers. Don't look at me like that.

>~NE (we're playing homebrew, so it's a rough conversion to DnD alignment) Lich
First of all, if he managed to rape/kill/rob all those people and not get caught then this is a pretty resourceful individual. Second, his cravings and motivations seem to be really primitive, as he didn't strive for something stable and ordered (at least that's what I can take from the description in the OP), something that would last for more than one generation. We don't need short-sighted people in our long-term plans, but a wrong man in the right place can make all the difference. Let's use him to destabilize some far-away region and take control over it. Then if he proves himself, he can live to see another few years. If not, there's no shortage of charismatic madmen in the world.
>>
Why didn't he rape the men in front of the women, or rape them all?
Also why are you so edgy?
Also the first response /threaded it.
>>
>>46122365

Seriously, just tell him this:

> "I promise you this: Your death is only the first. Soon your people will follow."

Then execute him, letting him know that he's responsible for the genocide of his own people.
>>
File: FEAR.jpg (47 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
FEAR.jpg
47 KB, 450x450
>>46122365
"I will outdo you."

Then kill him simply, he doesn't deserve to bear witness.
>>
Throw him into a really deep hole with a lot of hungry wild animals who learned to eat people.
>>
File: 1439044085060.gif (441 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1439044085060.gif
441 KB, 500x375
>>46122365
Such a powerful man is surely in short supply in this region, it would be a waste to just end him. I will give him a position as a prominent lieutenant, and assign him to lead a battalion of troops (remnants of his regime, if there are any left). Knowing that he is below me, he will swear his fealty to me. Having such an individual under me would rally any of those who share his temperament to fight under my banner, and not just blindly pillage. I will allow him to seek glory on the battlefield, as he desires, and to earn a warriors death or glory under my name. If he refuses, and will not serve under me, I will allow him to recover to his full strength and then challenge him to a duel, allowing him to die with honor.
>>
>>46122365
Calm down, Joshua Graham.
>>
Rolled 20 + 11 (1d20 + 11)

>>46122365
One stroke, best man we've got for the job.
>>
>>46130735
>20
Welp
>>
Why should I execute a surrendered man of whom I have no vengeance for? The real justice would be dragging his arse to the men and women his actions have wronged. Some sort of bounty would be preferred, but there's a satisfaction in giving a terrible man an ironic demise.
>>
>>46122365
Take him prisoner and hold a lawful trial for his war crimes. Ensure the sentence is just and carried out to its fullest. Then continue my malevolent machiavellian machinations to take over this country without breaking any laws.

God I love to be a diabolist.
>>
>>46122365
Cut his tongue out and sell him into slavery.
>>
File: Tribuno.jpg (3 MB, 1788x2684) Image search: [Google]
Tribuno.jpg
3 MB, 1788x2684
>>46122365
If the situation is safe enough that we can be sure no followers of his will be coming to attempt to free him I let him die on a cross while my legionaries keep watch. If not cut his head and set it back to the provincial governor.
>>
>>46130735
That was a nice stroke.
>>
File: HOPE.jpg (48 KB, 224x257) Image search: [Google]
HOPE.jpg
48 KB, 224x257
>>46127132
>>46127738
Even General Butt Naked, the Liberian warlord who ritually killed and ate children, was able to settle down and become a priest.
>>
>>46122365
Throw him to the "Pit of 1000 year digestion".
>>
Just beat him to a bloody pulp to get your anger out.
Then go be productive in repairs, or if you're that guy do your heel turn now and thank the rest of the party for clearing out the opposition.
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>46135709
>turn now and thank the rest of the party for clearing out the opposition.

Guess that makes two heads to chop off
>>
>>46135439
Yeah, but Bishop Kun Kun fasted with that fucker for nearly two months to exorcise the devil from him.
Also, arguably, Gen Blahyi was as much possessed by the devil as a madman. At that point, it was exorcise and redeem.
Also, the Bishop in question had a specialty in driving the devil out of Warlord's.
>>
>>46135439
>>46136435

The conversion and "redemption" was a masterstroke of church propaganda, but I don't think it made what he did any better.

The children he forced to fight for him? the countless dead and broken he left in his wake?
Where is their justice?

I don't believe the man was possessed by the devil, because I do not believe in the devil.

I believe that he took those actions consciously, and accepted the church's redemption gladly because it was a convenient way to escape what, by all rights should have been his fate: an ignoble death and disposal in a shallow grave.

Maybe he won't kill again, but offering him false absolution and declaring his crimes null because of some superstitious lip service is a great and terrible blow against everyone he ever wronged.

The man's head should be put on a pike, and his body should be dragged round the outskirts of his town by an oxcart.
>>
>>46122365
Give him a brief trial, then hang him.
>>
File: doom knight.jpg (244 KB, 736x759) Image search: [Google]
doom knight.jpg
244 KB, 736x759
Torture him every day while keeping him alive for as long as possible.
Chop off his hands, smash out his teeth, cut off his tongue, and cut his achilles heel to make sure he cannot escape.
He shall suffer the pain he has inflicted on others ten fold!
This reality will become his personal hell
>>
>>46128444
>g man the lich
Holy shit.
>>
>>46136563
How is killing him any better than having him be a priest in the middle of butt-fuck-nowhere?
>>
>TN Fighter
Drag his ass back to town in chains. Trial and execution to follow.

>Samurai
Behead him, burn the corpse, take the head to town as proof
>>
File: ork lyfe.jpg (496 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
ork lyfe.jpg
496 KB, 1000x1000
>>46122365
there is only one option... I let him go and recover before round 2... it's rare to find any worthy enemies these days
>>
>>46122365
I seek out then capture his soul and torture it in every single way i can manage.
After that i obliterate it so he may never exist or be reborn again.
Then devote my self to rebuild the country and to give hope to the common foll while hunting down all his remaining commanders and comrades in arms.
>>
>>46136563
If you don't believe in a god or devil, isn't living his life celibate and forgotten in the ass end of nowhere a fitting end for a guy who defined himself by conquering for his own glory?
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.