[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
[Quest] Blood of The Gods
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
It was a normal night for Caesar Madison as he plays a new video game, Blood of The Gods. And hot damn he was owning it and finally beat the long ass tutorial he did not totally skip at all.

After loving the demo so much hewas offered a chance to play a virtual reality edition of the game to his utter delight he agreed as he was connected and jacked into the game. Only unbeknownst to him, it would all become reality.

>Choose Holy Blood: Three
Lux: Light
Nyx: Dark
Flamyn: Fire
Blae: Sword
Trono: Thunder
Arius: Wind
Lanze: Lance
Glam: Axe
Cade: Healing
>>
>>46116012
>Blae: Sword
>Trono: Thunder
>Arius: Wind
To cut gods like so much grass.
>>
>>46116053
Works for me.
>>
>>46116012
>Flamyn: Fire
>Arius: Wind
>Glam: Axe
everyone uses a sword let's try something a little different
>>
>>46116012
Cade: Healing
Trono: Thunder
The only logical choice.
>>
>>46116012
Arius: Wind
Lanze: Lance
>>
>>46116053
>>46116053
>>46116101

You look at your status screen as three dots start glowing, Gla! glows fiercely while Arius and Flamyn glow dimly. You feel your vision go blank as you pop down onto a plain of green grass as a portal closes shut as though it was never there before another screen appears in your HUD as you check yourself over as you go to your status screen.

Sesar Azelius Gran.
>Choose Class
Sergeant
Hero
Warlock
>>
>>46116429
No descriptions?
>>
>>46116053

Support
>>
>>46116429
Sergeant

A short description would help though
>>
File: Death.jpg (183 KB, 656x425) Image search: [Google]
Death.jpg
183 KB, 656x425
>>46116012
>blatant self-insert fanfiction
>this is what quests have become
God help us.
>>
>>46116479
>Sergeant
The kind of Soldier who you want leading the troops into battle. He is a master of just about any weapon.
>Hero
One many armies who excel in Shieldwork and weapon, they know a little of first aid as well.
>Warlock
Powerful magician utilizing equal parts magical and martial abilities. Utilizes unique magic.
>>
>>46116429
>warlock
>>
>>46116429
Warlock
>>
>>46116757
>>46116766
You Poke the Warlocks as a magical spiral swirls around as your Attire changes as a sword is plopped on the ground along with a book.

"Thanks game". You say to the game world as you reach into your pocket and pull a map as she shows the immediate area.

>Keldrazul: Home of dragons and scaled folk, your relation to Flamyn means they won't immediately flay you on sight.

Grend: Home of barbaric peoples, probably dressed too finely for their tastes.

Heolster: A human controlled city, a free city for all the races. A good place to check out since you haven't gotten the hang of the game yet.
>>
>>46116931
>Heolster
we noobs, we start here.
>>
>>46116931
Heolster
>>
>>46116949
>>46117072

You head across the wind swept plains for some time before you enter the woods which never terrible ever happens in a videogame. You walk with the crunch ofmautumn leaves as two Arrows fly at you from the bush as you strafe from their points.

A half dozen bandits come out armed with shoddy weapons weapons, "Give us all ya got and you get ta live". The laugh as they encircle you.

>Surrender
>Attack: Caliburn Sword
>Magic:
-Fireball
-Gale
>Act(Specify)
>Flee
>>
>>46117173
What exactly do Gale and Fireball do? The gist is clear, but not the specifics. Do either of them have sufficient areas of effect to catch multiple bandits at once?

Also, is Caliburn Sword just a vanilla sword strike?
>>
>>46117254
Both spells are Area of Effect. They can catch a good portion of them.
Caliburn has a chance to Ignite when drawn demoralizing enemies. And can shoot fire with it.
>>
>>46117173
>Fireball
>>
>>46117173
>Gale

>>46117301
If at all possible, short 10-second descriptions of our options would be great in preempting our confusion.
>>
>>46117344
You ready your spell as you chant, "Olfin dragni fugra"! The magic finishes forming in your hand as it's sent flying towards it's target as half are engulfed in the conflagration of flame. They cry out in vain as the smell of burnt flesh fills the air as the few who remain remain flee back into the tree's.
'Well that was easy', you think as you start along again. But did you want to leave them to ambush some other defenseless traveller?

>I should pursue them
>I need to just keep moving
>Write In
>>
>>46117488
>I should pursue them
We can't leave them free to ambush us again and with less warning, if they're feeling like avenging their fallen comrades.
>>
>>46117488
>I should pursue them
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.