[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mage Guild
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 2.jpg (45 KB, 336x425) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
45 KB, 336x425
Hear ye, hear ye, I call to order another meeting of the Mage Guild.

On the agenda for today: someone keeps cursing the Warrior Guild's doorways with gender flipping spells. Every single time I have to go over there and dispel it all and apologize to their leader. It was funny the first time, I admit, but come on, we're supposed to be professionals here. At least include a spell to make them stop complaining about it so much.
>>
File: Imp Priest.jpg (394 KB, 781x1024) Image search: [Google]
Imp Priest.jpg
394 KB, 781x1024
>>46115933
We should take their souls while we're at it! I hear they're very chewy! All that protein~!
>>
File: Kel'Thuzad.jpg (51 KB, 350x501) Image search: [Google]
Kel'Thuzad.jpg
51 KB, 350x501
It's not funny anymore guys.. Who took my phylactery?
>>
>>46116557
Not me! It's not like I drink phylacteries like soft drinks or anything. I do not do that/
>>
>>46115933
Say what you want, but the cute spellblade club membership increases everytime that happens
>>
File: 1411200281143.jpg (83 KB, 608x899) Image search: [Google]
1411200281143.jpg
83 KB, 608x899
>>46115933
What's all this now? Gender flipper hexes? Bwahaha! Still up to your old tricks aren't you all?
Reminds me of one time with "Spots" McGee.. Ah..
Anyway, it's all in good fun. Little curse here, decapitation and ressurection there. The place just wouldn't be the same without a little guild pranking!
>>
>>46116669
This guy knows what is the up! Like that one time all those neophytes' souls were absorbed by somebody who was not me! It was Ned!

Yes, Ned!
>>
>>46116694
Now now, make sure you're careful with spirit pranks. You can't just spring them on people and say " 'Tis but a peccadillo brother!"
Still, there was that time I tweaked a friend's cat soul into a lizard and swapped the bodies. The look on his face!
Oh don't give me that look, I put them back. Not the sort of fellow to cast permanent spells like that. It would have worn off and reverted in a week or so at most anyway.

And who's Ned anyway? There were at least three Neds in my year alone when I was a student.
>>
>>46116669
I spent 2 weeks as a small girl once, not by choice mind you. It could have been worse, I suppose, but I'd rather not have that experience again.
>>
Not me. I did give them a crate of Girdles of Femininity/Masculinity my apprentices kept finding on those ogre mercenaries for some reason, but that was last solstice.
>>
>>46116770
...Ned!

Ned!

NEEED!
>>
>>46116869
Hmmm... "Hark" Ned, the speccy mage who jumped ship to the... I think Bards? Or...
Neddy the Deady, that necromancer with the pointy conical hat? The one with the spikes?

Y-You don't mean... NED Ned do you? THAT Ned?
>>
Hey, someone stole my skeletons. Kinda need those for a party trick this weekend.
>>
>>46116797
At least we could fit you through the door within a reasonable timeframe without the use of Farhad's Fulminating Fussilade. Plus I hear some barbarian gal wanted to take you back to her tribe.
>>
Is this thread unofficial or something? Where's the activity?
>>
>>46117024
yeah.. well I had an empty graveyard that needed dead people. So.. yeah.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.