[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mtg standard rotation thread, vampires edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35
File: oliviamobilizedforwar.jpg (47 KB, 265x370) Image search: [Google]
oliviamobilizedforwar.jpg
47 KB, 265x370
ctrl f + standard / rotation = nothing.

Looking to brew something along the lines of:

4x olivia
4x drana liberator
4x zulaport
4x relentless dead
4x sac outlet
4x removal
4x kolaghans command
?x this
?x that
22-25 lands

Not entirely sure how i'd like to build it but its a very simple template so far

Needs red creatures, might splash white for utility in white allies, but could easily go other colors as well.
Not running jace or ugin, or anything over 15$ each

suggestions?

What are you building
>>
File: hadenough.jpg (44 KB, 500x405) Image search: [Google]
hadenough.jpg
44 KB, 500x405
>>46115023
>standard
>>
>>46115023
I can't fucking wait to build W/G humans. It's been a long time since I've been able to play white weenies viably. Thalia's Lieutenant and Eternal Vigil making my dreams come true.
>>
>>46115023
>>46115202

>playing tribal shit

Don't you already know the best decks will all be variations of the Gx goodstuff midrange strategies we've been seeing since Return to Ravnica?
>>
>>46115325
Jund. Gets to use the best vampires, Arlinn/whatever decent werewolves they print, and Kolaghan's Command.
>>
>>46115325
I've been playing fucking G/R ramp for the last ~6 months and I'm fucking bored. Let me play a fun deck in peace, anon.
>>
>>46115023
Lol are you seriously running that dumb jank shit.
>>
>>46115624

Ruling out jace and ugin and gideon and anything else above 15$usd each, so yeah, I will be running some dumb jank shit.
But i do have enough value cards to make some decks work.

somefags have bills to pay, like say cellphones and bus passes and oh i don't know, fucking rent and food?

somefags don't live off mommy and daddies trustfund or run a grow op from home.

somefags have to work at mcdonalds and walmart and burger king.

I'm not mad or jelly or anything, just some of us legitimately do not have the extra money to afford multiple jaces to drop in order play a card game.

In our town there is 25k people living here, yet we have the same 8-15 dudes coming out for magic every friday, and lots of people simply buy a preconstructed commander or intro deck, just so they are able to play and we all laugh at each others misfortunes and try to have a good time.

For some, it is much simpler than going to a room of 70 sweaty dudes with our 700$ decks just so we can win some cardboard.
>>
>>46116003
>all this complaining and crying
Poorfags are literally cancer holy shit shut the fuck up
>>
>>46115023
>thinking about getting back into standard
>look at the general metagame
>there's always like 3 tier 1 decks and 1 teir 0 deck

Every fucking time. This format is retarded.
>>
>>46116003
>complains about the cost of cards
>playing a rotating format

Uh magictards?
>>
The price of standard really does need to come down. Rotation is going to help a little, but giving products like Event Decks the boot when they were a great way to tank overinflated prices on standard staples is just dumb.
>>
>>46116003
It's one thing to not want to purchase expensive decks and just run a fun deck and it's another to shit on the format your playing and on people who are trying to be competitive it makes it obvious you are an insecure and shit person.
>>
>>46116059
Yeah, I was thinking about it because BR vampires looked like a fun Jank deck, but the hype has doubled Drana's price. Maybe it will drop down again once people realize the deck is bad, and I can play my meme deck on the cheap. Otherwise, either fuck building for standard or I'll build an even jankier meme deck (zombies?).
>>
>>46116094
>The price of standard really does need to come down

This will literally never happen until WotC starts selling singles or some shit. The secondary market will always find was to jew you. I remember when the "commander" decks came out people were buying them up for msrp from all my local stores and selling them for double that ($80+)
>>
>>46116181
There's Jews and then there are retarded card sharks, if people did that with the commander decks anyone who bought them at 80+ are literally retarded when they could pre order or just straight order them on release date for msrp online or at walmart
>>
File: getwellsoon.png (2 MB, 1200x1145) Image search: [Google]
getwellsoon.png
2 MB, 1200x1145
>>46115202

>tfw my dick is pulsing with anticipation as I await the new tribal decks as I love tribal decks And this cancerous standard made me play rhinos to stay competitive

Also posting this image till the rhino finally dies.
>>
Not standard related but

>wizzards reprints modern staples such as (Tarmogoyf)
>price of most cards barley went down or even increased in price

love this epic meme. I would really like to play with Tarmogoyf but it's around $600+ for a playset.
>>
eh, give it time, magic is in a bubble, and it will pop soon enough.
>>46116234
fucking cancer rhino can't go away soon enough.
>>
>>46116088
>epic meme. I would really like to play with Tarmogoyf but it's around

thats the point, who wants to play in rotating formats when it costs minimum 500$ just to be remotely competitive.
>>
>>46116279

> it costs minimum 500$

That's the reason why FNM at my place shrunk to 8-12 people.
>>
were can i see the current standard decks?

Is Eldrazi ramp currently viable?( i have been out of the loop for a while)
>>
File: 1457893019128.jpg (52 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1457893019128.jpg
52 KB, 640x480
>>46115094
What format do you play?
I've been an outsider looking in for about 2 months now, all while casually drafting. I always hear the 'Modern is the go, and Standard is lame' meme.

How is modern better though? If you aren't playing 1 of the 4 or 5 winning archetypes (which cost $800+ per deck), you'll lose by turn 3. There's no point building rogues, as they just aren't strong enough.

With standard however, a constantly changing card pool results obviously in a constantly changing meta. Isn't this much more interesting?
>>
>>46117728
>With standard however, a constantly changing card pool results obviously in a constantly changing meta.
Yes, but also a constantly in need of updating decklist with every set. More expensive in the long run.
>Isn't this much more interesting?
Modern's interest comes from the variations you might take on archtypes to adapt to your meta.

I think now's the perfect time to get into standard, since meme rhinos and fetches are rotating out.
>>
>>46115023
>suggestions?
No clue, vampires haven't been my thing. Defnitely that one drop that gives your vamps madness.
>What are you building
Jeskai Control and Abzan Combo, both centered on Eldrazi Displacer. Can't wait for the prerelease, there's only a handful of rares spoiled so far that I won't have a place for.
>>
>mono red eldrazi is fucking 7-0 at a GP
>>
>>46120525
>we decided to ban the enabler!
Next day lightning bolt ban
>>
Ali was trying to bait Josh into revealing what counterspell he's got or what the morph is.

There's no way Ali didn't realize he didn't have the colorless.
>>
>>46120698
bolt is the most balanced red card ever made
>>
Can anyone tell my why there are six fucking different Jace planeswalker cards?
>>
>>46121649
Kek. Okay buddy. Keep believing that bolt is balanced. I bet you believe tarmogoyf is a fair card and counterspell is too strong
>>
>>46121754
Same reason that there's 1 million different Micki mouses
>>
File: 1405444547714.gif (903 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
1405444547714.gif
903 KB, 300x200
>>46121818
>not thinking slyvan advocate is the best tarmogoyf
>>
Should I wait with making a b/u deck until we get SoI zombies or should I just try to get b/u eldrazi
>>
>>46121818
>tarmogoyf
good goy goyf is a little broken, but can be dealt with.

>counterspell is too strong
imo counterspell is fine, if it was in modern we might finally get a legit control deck. i think gush,daze,and FoW are more powerful desu

How exactly is bolt unbalanced btw?
>>
>>46122067
people are salty about burn
>>
I'm brewing a U/R Thing in the Ice deck, trying to make it kind of delver-esque. I'm thinking Jace, Vryn's Prodigy, Titty monster, and Jori En, Ruin Diver for critters, and then a bunch of cheap burn and card draw to lock down the early game until I can flip my kraken. Don't have a decklist yet, still waiting for the full spoiler. Anyone else have any ideas for Thing In The Ice?
>>
>>46122452
>titty monster
What?
>>
>>46122521

Thing
In
The
Ice

Abbreviates to Titi. So titty monster.
>>
>>46122521
TitI
>>
File: SpikeDisgust.jpg (28 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
SpikeDisgust.jpg
28 KB, 640x480
>>46122452
>wotc still shilling the DFC meme
>>
>>46122166
Burn wouldn't be nearly as much of a threat in Modern if Wizards could reprint real dual lands.
>>
>>46122872
The same could be said about all decks.
>>
>mono-red drazi is 9-0 undefeated

Nice meta standardfags
>>
>>46123200
Its about time. Honestly.
>>
I'd like to play Standard UB zombies, they have quite a few well supported cards, Compelling Deterrence has flown under the radar so far but it's easily one of the best blue disruption spells printed in a long time.

Really needs some better creature support, however, hopefully there's at least one more good zombie in the set.
>>
>>46123200
What the fuck is it playing? Was it ever on camera?
>>
>green mythic yet to be spoiled
Are you guys ready for the delirium goyf?
>>
>>46123355
yeah the guy was a feature match on the ssg stream like 2-3 times
>>
>>46123200
sauce? i can't seem to find it
>>
>>46123481
>>46123355
www.starcitygames.com/events/coverage/monored_eldrazi_with_kent_kett.html
>>
>>46123370
Only if he can enable it on his own.
>>
>>46123580
>www.starcitygames.com/events/coverage/monored_eldrazi_with_kent_kett.html
Other than the 4 Chandra's that deck shouldn't be that expensive.

There's some Mono Blue Eldrazi decks doing well at my store that are similar.
>>
>>46115094
I love Commander formerly known as EDH
>>
>>46123580
thanks, thought it was at a GP because of >>46120525
>>
>>46123640

Flip chandra or 6 chandra?
>>
>>46123726
6 Chandra. Flip Chandra should be cheap
>>
>>46123823
I can't see the Decklist right now, but four 6 Chandra seems strange.

It seems to be working for him though
>>
>>46123726

Chandra, Flamecaller. 6mana.

I've been on Red-razi for a month, and there are certain aspects to Ketter's builds I think I'll adapt to my own. Namely the Engineers and Chandras in my sideboard. I prefer the burn out strategy to the 'go-wide' variation, and rock 4 Mirrorpools, 3 Firecrafts, and 2 Crater's Claws.
>>
File: 1458105977831.jpg (61 KB, 476x583) Image search: [Google]
1458105977831.jpg
61 KB, 476x583
>Titty monster presale for $20
>the fucking fuck
>mfw i pick up a playset for $1 3 weeks after release when it sees no play in any deck
>>
>>46124063

Can you explain the benefits to running 4? It doesn't seem like a card you want in your opening hand, and with 4 it's very possible to draw 2.
>>
Anyone else expecting Bant CoCo to be fucking crazy post rotation?
>>
>>46124707
What pieces do you expect to make it fucking crazy?
>>
>>46124772
Almost nothing in the current bant coco deck is leaving. They still have the Den Protector/Deathmist combo, reflector mage, sylvan advocates, DroCo, Jace, ect.
>>
>>46124208

Assuming I have a Mirrorpool turn 1 (ideal), if I hit all of my land drops, I can curve a t5 Reality Smasher into a t6 Mirrorpool Clone.

Mirrorpool can also create Thought-Knot Seers during your opponent's Draw Step and create additional Goblin Darkdwellers. The card is rock solid.
>>
>>46124707

The issue with Bant Coco post rotation is that the the mana is going to be fucking awful. Three color wedges are going to be dicey decks full of painlands and shards are going to be even worse. Assuming no rare land cycle is spoiled and we're working with just battlelands, painlands, creature lands, and tap lands then two color is the best most decks will be able to manage, especially a low to the ground aggro deck like Coco.
>>
>>46124931
A very important piece of the deck is leaving: fetchlands. I think a color will get the axe in name of consistency, making more sense to build either UW tempo or Simic.
>>
>Sitting on my butt and trying to brew something for post-rotation standard

knight of white orchid x4
kytheon x2
Anafenza, Kin-Tree Spirit x2
Arashin foremost x4
Den protector x4
Thalia's Lieutenant x4
Citadel Castellan x4
Relic seeker x2

Eternal Vigil x4
Collected Company x4
Secure the Wastes x2
Declaration in Stone x2
Stoneforge Masterwork x2

Lands:

x4 Canopy Vista
x4 Evolving wilds
9x Plains
5x Forest

Should I drop some spells and add shit like archangel of tithes?
>>
>Jewzards release ogw
>only cards played from it are in modern
>standard dies a little inside
>bans the modern deck just in time for the new set
>buy more packs goys and you can play Jewdrazi in standard again
>every fucking time
Why do we keep coming back like an abused wife
>>
File: Gther the Pack.jpg (70 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
Gther the Pack.jpg
70 KB, 312x445
What so far is the bast delirium card to turn on with this shit? I really want Topplegeist to be good but I really can't know how well it is going to be
>>
>>46125311
>Arashin Foremost

You don't have many other warriors, is the double strike alone enough to justify it in your opinion?
>>
>bought into the R/B eldrazi meme
>Ghostfire blade, which is way more important than it seems, is rotating
Stoneforge Masterwork is so mediocre it hurts.
>>
>>46115595
Kill yourself, green is god
>>
>>46127126
GB delerium seems to be the best for "fuck you big creatures in your face.
Mindwrack Demon and Swallower of Souls are both good, and the two colors did just get a mana dork after all.
>>
File: sinister.jpg (40 KB, 265x370) Image search: [Google]
sinister.jpg
40 KB, 265x370
>>46127126
Pic related turns on everything this block.
>>
>>46127126
>>46127378
>>46127391
I'll probably build this. What all needs to be ran to hit delirium?
>>
>>46117728
Rogue decks in modern are usually time forgotten oldies that need to be manually rebuilt and refurbished by you. Modern is the higher skilled players choice, while draft is the deckbuilders choice. I really dont know who standard appeals to because it usually has limited mechanics, with the downsides of constructed formats, like netdecking or the goyf/jace situation.
>>
>>46127422
Oath of Jace seems strong to support Delirium. You get to select what card types you need to put into the graveyard and it replaces itself.
>>
>>46121754
Out of all the neowalkers, he has lived. Nissa has quite a few cards too fuckboi.
>>
>>46127462
>modern is the higher skilled players choice

no, its just cheaper.
>>
File: westvaleabbey.jpg (40 KB, 265x370) Image search: [Google]
westvaleabbey.jpg
40 KB, 265x370
Is anyone else excited for this card? It doesn't even come into play tapped and it's not legendary. I just want to cast Secure the Wastes EoT into this.
>>
>>46123942
shes a 6 mana cost wheel of fortune
>>
>>46117728

SO, a little late to the party, but I'll give my input nonetheless.

For reference, I was on Standard for a long time, but currently play Modern, and have Legacy built, though there aren't many events here to enjoy it.

I actually pulled out of Standard shortly after Dragons of Tarkir came out because it stopped interesting me. Made a feeble attempt to return when Battle for Zendikar dropped, but that lasted only a few weeks.

Now, I will grant that experiences are different at every store. My store is NOT the kind of store that has 16 players, 8 of which are on Eldrazi, 3 on Affinity, 3 on Kiki Chord, and a couple rogues. Everyone crafts what they want.

Me personally? I play GW Hatebears and I adore it. The deck auto-dies to only a couple other decks in the format (which, conveniently for me, don't really see play at my store), and otherwise has great game against a lot of the field, Tier 1 included.

The note about Turn 3 deaths perhaps may be an exaggeration on your part, but it's ABSOLUTELY NOT the case, and you would do well to put that out of your head. WotC keeps a careful eye on the format, and anything that can REASONABLY CONSISTENTLY get a kill inside of Turn 4 is generally nerfed by a banning (which some dislike, but I'm not here to argue that point).

Second, yeah, Modern can be an expensive format. However, You only eat the cost of the deck once. I've been on Hatebears for about a year and a half with only minor changes to the deck to adapt to the meta. I have less than zero reason to worry about anything in my deck being banned, so I can enjoy it forever. I'm actually almost done foiling it out because I get so much mileage out of it.

My point is, Modern may not be for everyone, and that's totally fine, but before you dismiss it, you have to take a closer look at the reasons you dislike it, and check if they're actually legitimate reasons. It's hard to say that in a way that doesn't make me sound like a dick. Apologies for that.
>>
>>46127548
Oh compared to legacy/vintage for sure. I hope eternal becomes a real format because the player skill needs to go up but commander is really showing the need for reprints
>>
>>46127560
It's definitely going into my Teysa Commander deck. Brood Monitor Combo for standard too, maybe, if only because it can make anus mana for Displacer.
>>
>MFW all these idiots think Olivia is exclusively a vampire card
>TFW I start throwing out 5/5 haste Thunderbreak Regents on turn 4
>>
>>46128303
>play olivia
>play facedown den protector
>discard deathmist raptor

oh man im sold
>>
legit question about FNM problem people.

how do YOU deal with autistic players? and cringelords?

There is a kid at our shop 14 or 15 or 16, short fat austistic nerd with high pitch voice always playing complete shit decks, like 100% commons and uncommons.

thinks we are friends
bought an intro pack to play standard 5 minutes before event started.
Talks in 1 giant sentence like this "okay i play my dragon general sacrificing the skeleton king i gain 2 life and draw 3 cards, you tap these 2 of your creatures and thats my turn go ahead"
(doesn't explain whats triggering for example, or talks about decks he wants to make and starts a similiar conversation about how the cards interact.
ALWAYS loses, regardless of what happens, often refusing any help, despite that his deck has 10 6 mana common creatures and no ramp.

Mostly i just try to avoid him whenever possible and talk to other people, he's a nice kid and all, just really, realy, annoying.
>>
>>46128486
A bit hard with 3 colors, but yes basically. I'm going with Rakdos midrange, 5/5 Dark Dwellers with haste/menace recurring Kolaghan's Command is pretty strong.

Fuck dropping a bunch of early vamps with toughness 2 or less, you're gonna get swept away
>>
>>46128538
If it's a kid, just keep doing what you are doing, he will mabye grow out of it.

If it is an adult, you have to really intensly confront them every time they do the cringe thing or behaving cringfully. You will hurt their feelings and you will look like a dick, but you will NOT have to deal with that cringe shit because they will remember how you respond and supress that behavior. This works best if you can get a majority of players to join in the public cobfrontal/shaming to negatively reinforce the cringe behavior or positively reinforce the not cringe behavior.
>>
>>46128538

So I've worked with kids for the past 7 years (tennis coach), and it's taught me A LOT about patience.

First off, you always calmly ask them to slow down. I have a player in my store who MIGHT be somewhere on the spectrum (not entirely sure, honestly) and speaks very quickly. If I play him and I ever need him to slow down, I WILL say something. If they don't know that something is going wrong, they won't be able to change.

Maybe you let this guy know and he still does it. Keep asking him to slow down. It'll be a pain. I know it will be. But sooner or later it'll start to click.

As for his wins/losses, that doesn't matter. If he doesn't EXPLICITLY ask for help, it's no business of yours if his deck is atrocious and he does awful in events. If he enjoyed what he's doing, you let him enjoy it. It's a game.

I can't change anything if he's a pain to talk to, but guys like this are often avoided by a lot of people. In my experience, they try to interact with anyone that'll give them the time of day, because the fact of the matter is, most people don't.

Again, it might be a hassle, but just give up the extra 2 or 3 minutes and maintain the conversation. Probably makes his day if he's as bad as you claim.

Again, patience runs deep in me now, so some of this stuff may be a little easier for me than others, and there's nothing wrong with that. Mostly my point is to not disparage this guy from the game just because he annoys you a bit.
>>
>>46128538
I just play calm and collected. Then again I play aggro almost the entire time so all I need to focus on is getting that spindown to 0 as fast as possible.
I actually don't play very much interaction during the games unless I absolutely have to.
>>
File: network.jpg (24 KB, 462x368) Image search: [Google]
network.jpg
24 KB, 462x368
>No more Jeskai Ascendancy
>No more Treasure Cruise

Why even live?
>>
>>46127560
by all rights it should be legendary, it is a unique location.

Had I been on the design team I would have advocated for making it a legendary land as well as for reducing the token cost to 1 and making the sacrifice require clerics
>>
>>46129070
Remember though, we only see the card after Development gets done with it. Design may have done exactly what you said, but it got adjusted for whatever reason and it's out of Design's hands.
>>
>>46128734
As for his wins/losses, that doesn't matter. If he doesn't EXPLICITLY ask for help, it's no business of yours if his deck is atrocious and he does awful in events. If he enjoyed what he's doing, you let him enjoy it. It's a game.

He bitches and moans that he lost because "i just needed 3 more turns to flip chandra but i couldn't get the last mountain."
I just want to see the kid get 1st 2nd 3rd a few times and hopefully that will calm him down.

As for myself? I WAS the smelly guy at one point, was approached about it once and never again. Jacket soaked up alot of sweat on my way there and it smelled like fucking garbage i must admit. Made everyone want to puke.
They put up a sign later that summer stating not to steal and that players with odours would be asked to leave, asked owner privately to make sure that there was no issue as it had been brought up in the past, claimed it was some teens from outside in the sun.

Still unsure if I am causing that issue so always make sure to shower and brush teeth before i go out.
Still self concious about going out to FNM because of that.
Probably going to start running 30 minutes a day 3-4 times a week to cut some of that down.
>>
>>46127595
Infect decks regularly get a turn 3 kill.

Infect decks are pretty regular in my meta.
>>
File: 9c0.jpg (29 KB, 426x341) Image search: [Google]
9c0.jpg
29 KB, 426x341
>>46128909
>Cruise and Dig rotating
>Still no playable blue draw spells spoiled

They'll remember, right?
>>
>>46129266
>only dual lands that can enter untapped are painlands and sometimes battlelands
>>
>>46128538
Find a new lgs or tell him to fuck off, why are you letting a tard ruin your downtime? Man up princess
>>
Wew lads, sure Standard will be nice post rotation.
I can't wait to be Flash blocked by a 4/5 Olivia boosted Kalitas turn 4.
Or getting Bant Company resolving Eerie Interlude on my the end of the second-main, making all those Reflector Mages fuck up my board and be ready to rape my ass next turn. Well, at least it ain't Rhino am I rite?
And surely it will be fun to see those new Izzet TitiBurn decks, after all, we all have those effective removals in standard, like Crackling Doom, oh wait.
>>
>>46129177

Ah, big case of "If I got everything I needed and you got nothing, I would have won" syndrome. This works for some poeple and not for others, but whenever I hear something like that, I always say exactly what I put in quotes. Every single time. I can acknowledge it's obnoxious sometimes, but it's a game of variance and people who refuse to understand that will be upset way too often.

>>46129192

I usually don't see Turn 3 on Infect, but I play White, so I have creatures to block Elves and Paths for Nexuses and Blighted Agents. I think Infect is left alone because it's easier to interact with since, unlike Twin (and in no way do I agree with that banning), the Blue in the deck is rarely used for protection. Sometimes they have the Vines of Vastwood and there's nothing you can do, but a little removal very easily hurts the deck. Less so with Twin. Would like to stress that this is strictly my experiences though. Yours may be different coming from a store that has more than one Infect player.
>>
>>46129347
>blocked by a 4/5 Olivia boosted Kalitas turn 4.
t4 drana discard Fiery Temper to the face 3, hit for 7
You won't live to see t4.
>>
>>46129347
>effective removals in standard, like Crackling Doom
> Crackling Doom

>requires R W AND B to cast, opponent chooses which dude to sac,
>potentially interupted by sacrifice abilities. (zulaport decks come to mind)

>"effective"
>>
>>46127560
wasn't the french translation "de Orient" ? that's literally the opposite of Westvale
>>
>mfw white has all the removal in standard
>>
Deck types we're excited for?
U/B Madness cantrip style
Mill
Werewolf tribal
zombies
Psycho angels but i'm never gonna make one
>>
>>46115023
Updated my Standard White/Green ally/support deck.

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/white-green-supportally/

Should work reasonably well, it's 5 cards over 60 but that's better than the 80 cards it was initially at.
>>
>>46129481
>Interrupted by sacrifice abilities

I mean technically if they sac shit in response you're just getting creatures with one spell.
>>
File: 1391489817643.jpg (15 KB, 420x300) Image search: [Google]
1391489817643.jpg
15 KB, 420x300
>>46129672
Standard W/G Humans
Modern W/B Humans with Confidant
>>
>>46129439

>All these Christmas scenarios with Olivia
>Vampire player's fsces when I just respond to their Drana by removing Olivia

>"B-but this wasn't how it worked online!"
>>
>>46129481
>interrupted by sacrifice abilities
If you got to that point, that would just happen anyway. Still very effective because it will surely get Nantuko, the only sac outlet.

You don't have many good alternatives in standard. Ultimate Price and Imolating Glare/Celestral flare are the only options left to take out Awoken Horror at instant speed.
>>
>>46129699
my god, you're right, I r can potatoes
still, i would hardly call a force sac costing 3 seperate sources effective.
>>
>>46129756

Can always just Grasp Thing in The Ice
>>
>>46129439
>nothin' personnel, kid
>>
>>46129746
Gorger will allow make some crazy madness flash stunts. Kalitas showing up while you attack is worst.
Vampires can be slowed down and aren't broken. But they got the good stuff right now.
>>
File: thanksmaro.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
thanksmaro.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>46127391
>>46127422
>>46127474
It's like people forget that Corpse Churn has a "may" clause on it.
>>
>>46129795
It's mainly effective due to the prevalence of creatures like Thunderbreak Regent (other spells burn you) and Dragonlord Ojutai who is otherwise immune to the targeted removal.

It and Abzan Charm, despite costing three different colors, just happen to be two of the best removal spells in the format. It's just the way standard has played out.

I mean we're at the point where cards like fuckin Silk Wrap are considered decent. Crackling Doom is kill their best guy (usually, there's always times where it bites your ass) and can even snipe planeswalkers from time to time.
>>
>>46129872

It's not half as good as people think it is, first of all you need four mana to Madness Kalitas, then you need an enabling effect. So if they're sitting on 4 mana and an Heir of Falkenrath and they pass the turn, they're basically telling you their next play
>>
>>46129813
There is a risk that your opponent may cast another spell just to release it in answer. Surely removing it while it is on TitI side is easier, but it isn't something completely reliable.
>>
>>46129746
>all these i'm holding my mana for response
>attack with Olivia and Heir

>"B-but you're supposed to summon something before attack!"
>>
>>46130079
heir? just curious?
>>
>>46130079
>More Christmas scenarios where the opponent did nothing on turns 1-4
>>
>>46129964
Yeah, but there is not much you can do to prevent it either. If you don't attack, it will enter on your end step. Where your opponent is able to cast sorcery removals like roast to zombify your creatures.
>>
>>46130168
>More Christmas responses where the Vampire player did nothing on turns 1-4
>>
There's no general Magic thread so I'll post my blog entry here:

>whittle down my Magic collection to a nice small size (three fat pack boxes with room to spare, including basic lands)
>start making a list of the few cards i need to buy to fill out some functions and complete some deck ideas
>realise that the two white decks i'm buying cards for are pretty much the same thing with different creature types
>now i have to choose which cards from my collection i have to dump and which to buy to complete the deck idea
>>
When the fuck are they going to spoil the constructed dual lands?
>>
File: forsakensanctuary.jpg (39 KB, 265x370) Image search: [Google]
forsakensanctuary.jpg
39 KB, 265x370
>>46131209
They already did, :^)
>>
File: unnamed.png (17 KB, 300x265) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
17 KB, 300x265
>>46131240
Its like they want people to play colorless eldrazi or something
>>
>>46131209
Allied tangolands and enemy painlands are all we need.
>>
File: 1458190678167.jpg (256 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
1458190678167.jpg
256 KB, 768x432
>>46115023
How this:

4 Falkenrath Gorger
4 Heir of Falkenrath
4 Ravenous Bloodseeker
3 Olivia
3 Drana
3 Incorrigible Youths
4 Indulgent Aristocrat/Elusive Tormentor

4 Lightning Axe
4 Fiery Temper
4 Sinister Concoction

Currently torn in using Bloodseekers/Olivia's Bloodsworn/asylum visitor for dat 2 drop spot
>>
File: 1456938669444.jpg (116 KB, 542x676) Image search: [Google]
1456938669444.jpg
116 KB, 542x676
>>46132011
>no tormenting voice

Don't fuck this up, you need cards and a madness enabler.

You should also consider Macabre Walts and Grasp of Darkness.
>>
>>46128660

>negatively reinforce the cringe behavior

You mean positively punish. Negative reinforcement is removing something to encourage the same behaviour.

>source: psych-fag
>>
>>46132011
Also,

Pick Aristocrat and Olivia's Bloodsworn. Sideboard Asylum Visitor and Elusive Tormentor against decks with heavy removal spells.

Why isn't Kalitas on your list? He's amazing.
>>
>>46129266
at least epiphany at the drownyard looks fun?
>>
>>46132124
What do I take out for Waltz/Tormenting Voice

>>46132248
I considered 3 Kalitas but didn't have room. I can interchange him as the top curve
>>
>>46124113
Don't be so sure of that, son

I'm gonna pull all mine anyway with a case
>>
So glad Khans is rotating out. Now everyone is going to have to think of how they can build their meme decks, losing all those staples is gonna hurt some standard players hard.
>>
>>46116059
I play every format since I own all power and never though about selling it because lolcards.
Standard is usually shit but from time to time there are seasons that feel fun to grind some gpts and ppts at. MadVamps looks like one such season, the meta seems similar to Invasion-Odyssey and I loved that shit.

Modern right now is shit, not only because of eldrazi, but because it has turned into a competitive format made entirely from glass cannons who die to sideboard cards. It's too fucking random and boring.
>>
>>46127595
>However, You only eat the cost of the deck once.

As long as your deck isn't the next on the chopping block. Hatebears won't be on that bubble anytime soon, but look at the assblast heard round the world with the Splinter Twin ban. Playing less than optimally to avoid the shit with the obvious bullseye, or expensive as fuck but safe midrange. Might not be as appealing for all metas as it works in your store.
>>
>>46129746
Vampires die to Languish.
But it's not like aggro days of old didn't die to Wrath of God and still made it to top 4 regularily.

Rhino ruined our perception of aggro these past years, it's so fucking good to see it go and for standard to return to some semblance of normalcy.
>>
>>46127172

she's retardingly good as a 3 drop, even with just a few other warriors
>>
>>46133486
>think of how they can build their meme decks
BR vampires is the new meme deck that practically builds itself
>>
>>46133623
>it has turned into a competitive format made entirely from glass cannons who die to sideboard cards
i agree. modern is really bad right now.
>>
>>46115023
I'm really hoping for more cool zombies to be revealed. I'd even be happy with new standard/modern legal Geralf or Gisa cards that play well with zombies.
>>
>>46133968
I want a UB legendary picturing both at once, please Wizards
>>
>>46134354
gisa and geralf scourge of thraben
Legendary Human wizard
zombie and wizard creatures you control gain +1/+1
whenever you play a zombie spell gain an experience counter
remove an experience counter you gain uu bb or ub mana generated this way allows you to play creatures in your graveyard as if they were in your hand
3/4
Commander 2016, give me my paycheck wizards.
>>
>>46134700
blue doesn't do coloured mana generation. It can do colourless mana, usually for the casting of artifacts, and experience counters don't actually go on anything to be removed from.
>>
>>46134738
exp goes on you like infect, goober, and its fine
>>
There seems to be a disproportionate amount of vampires revealed so far seeing as we've still only seen less than half the set. I hope they keep the tribal theme strong elsewhere too. Also, I want a cool headless horseman thing, but not the card from legends, or that weird W/B hybrid thing from lorwyn/shadowmoor block
>>
>>46134759
Theyre smoothing over the transition in blocks now, the vampire allys and the origins zombies work with the new vampires and zombies. The second half will tie in with the next starting block, believe it.
>>
>>46134759
They're probably trying to push vampire aggro as the big deck to play this set. I doubt that we have many more vampires left to uncover but for some reason, they're really flaunting that specific tribe.
>>
File: cereal guy 8.jpg (18 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
cereal guy 8.jpg
18 KB, 184x184
>tfw not sure how to replace Dig through Time after rotation to maintain my favorite standard deck of all time
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/22-01-16-esper-demonic-pact/
>>
>>46135189
magmatic insight :^)
>>
>>46123657
Where's the modern depiction? I'd expect it to be bunch of rich kids not even punching each other.
>>
>>46135616
Cant post it on blue boards, the modern depiction is a group of naked men gargling each others cum while they rub their own feces on their genitals
>>
File: damnkids.jpg (110 KB, 722x960) Image search: [Google]
damnkids.jpg
110 KB, 722x960
>>46132011
Are the Incorrigible Youths essential? I'm seeing them only as Christmas scenarios with the Heir. Kalitas would be a better substitute, like the other anons said
>>
>>46135948
Does it contain them saying "We're superior"?
>>
>>46135965
>christmas

Really? It's two cards and all it requires is Heir living without removal for a single turn after being played on turn two. If you go with a full playset of each, you should be able to pull it off in two out of three games.
>>
>>46136054
Wat? Barring that it's even doable, you're saying it should stay in the list as opposed to Kalitas?
>>
>>46136165
If you're running aggro instead of midrange, yes.
>>
File: displacer.png (113 KB, 223x311) Image search: [Google]
displacer.png
113 KB, 223x311
>taps down blockers
>removes attackers from combat
>retriggers your ETB effects
>saves your dudes from removal
>great interactions with new Avacyn and Nahiri
>buttfucks titi
>auto win with Zulaport and Brood Monitor
>easy to activate with painlands
Why isn't this card in every standard list?
>>
>>46137538

Because it's durdly.

Durdle decks lose to Rally and Ramp.
>>
Is tomorrow the full reveal of SOI?
>>
>>46137788

next friday, march 25th or what have you is the full spoiler.
>>
>>46136165
Youths is effectively a 3-drop and Kalitas is a 4-drop, so you certainly could

although there are two better choices for the 3-drop spot so probably not the best strategy
>>
>>46137760
>rally
>ramp
Thats exactly why you side in infinite obliteration. Why thats a nice ulamog you have in your deck.
Or
You mean that is your only sac outlet?
>>
>>46129266
Just investigate anon :^) You have 2 jace lmao 2 jace to get your card draw on.
>>
Guys, help.

What's the Nettledrone combo?
>>
>super tempted to go ahead and buy a playset of titti

should I?
>>
>>46115023
didn't she have a benis before?
>>
>>46141661
It's still there, it's just flaccid now.
>>
We're having a box tourney at my LGS today. $10 buy in, winner takes a box. I'm playing GR ramp. Competition will be 4 color rally, 5 color company, jeskai control, and casual decks.

How fucked am I?
>>
>>46143157
It sounds to me like you're throwing your money away
>>
>>46143253
We might not have enough people if I don't sign up. Do I be that guy that doesn't enable other people to win cards?
>>
>>46143314
The people showing up with tier 1 decks to a scrub tourney where more than half the decks are casual are That Guy

They're just taking money from people who enjoy the game differently
>>
>>46143157

>Jeskai control

Depends on his top card, but I can almost be certain he/she has this one won.

4 colour rally gets pooped on by control. and 5 colour coco, eh.

GL HF Anon
>>
>>46143375
>scrub tourney

Shouldn't put money on the line then. As soon as there's a prize at stake, I have full authority to smash as many scrubs as I must to get it.
>>
>>46143428
spikes should play with spikes, and casuals play with casuals
>>
>>46143451
And casuals shouldn't play when there's money on the line.
>>
>>46122452
Brewing the same actually. I'm tempted to put in Devil tokens as early chump/pinging but I'll feel really dumb if I build into tokens just flip the Horror and eat them all. Although the Delerium pinger would be reusable, decisions, decisions.
>>
Don't bother playing Vampires, just play Red Eldrazi.
>>
File: vulgar display of power.jpg (562 KB, 1425x1425) Image search: [Google]
vulgar display of power.jpg
562 KB, 1425x1425
>drops 2 Collected companies
>rallies for fucking 1
>beats the best player in the world currently

Holy shit who is this guy?
>>
I used to play about 7 years ago and want to get back into this without spending thousands for a deck that will rotate out in a few months.

Please convince me that I will be able to play and resist spending ludicrous amounts of money even though I have no self control.

Also, what is a decent deck I can play with at my local FNM? Preferably aggro if that's what's currently cheap (I don't see how a control deck could eve be cheap).
>>
>>46145431
wait for rotation, buy vampire aggro for like $200

Or play modern
>>
>>46145464
I said without spending ludicrous amounts of money.

Is it that expensive to buy a RDW deck?
>>
>>46145494
depends on price inflation, I'm estimating. The set isn't open yet you know.

Rakdos Eldrazi cost me something like $20 since I bought before the price spike
>>
>>46145464

You can build a Budget deck for 20-50 bucks.

Not counting Fetch lands and format staples (Jace, Gideon, blah blah, new strong cards), you can keep it reasonable.

But a solid deck is 200 easy.
>>
>>46145464
The vampires deck I'm building would cost $190 at SCG.
Of course
>SCG
and
>Presale prices

So I expect it to cost closer to $110 at most a week after release. Then again as soon as it wins a tournament it'll be bumped into the $300+ price range because the real game is how much money scalpers can squeeze out of you..
>>
>>46145739
>>46145697
wow fuck that nvm
>>
>>46145845
Just start investing in a modern deck. You'll be much happier in the end.

Begin with some staples you like, build a budget deck around them, continue buying staples and replacing the budget pieces
>>
>>46145845
RDW hasn't been performing very well since Theros rotated out, but you can probably pull something off. Do a quick search on TappedOut or MTGtop8 for Standard burn decks and you'll probably find something
>>
>>46145886
>tfw brewing a scales modern deck for cheap
>picked up the base cards for scales since its rotating and prices tanked
>>
>>46144788
>Rallies for 1

What the fuck did he rally for?
>>
>>46146246

Sidisi's Faithful to bounce the enemy Husk in response to opponent casting Zulaport in the mirror.
>>
>>46145967
Mono-Red Edrazi Aggro went 9-0 yesterday.
>>
>>46146246
Sidisi's Faithful to bounce husk back to hand buying him one turn to kill owen.
>>
File: 1457926981214.jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1457926981214.jpg
22 KB, 400x400
>>46115023
I want to get into modern and i was wondering if any of these cards are worth a damn in the format

can i center a deck around any of these? (im also keeping track of what they're worth, ignore that).

Thundermaw Hellkite - $13.50
Legion loyalist - $11.50
Vexing devil - $14.50
Goblin cheiftan X2 - $16
Hellrider - $1
Kazuul,Tyrant of the cliffs - $1.25
Ogre Arsonist - $5.00
Krenko Mob Boss - $7.00
Sulfuric Vortex - $1.25
Burning Earth foil - $2.50
Bloodline keeper - $9.00
Vivid marsh foil - $2.25
Temple of deceit - $2.75
Medomai the ageless - $1.25
Mutavault - $27.00
temple of abandon - $1.25
anger of the gods - $2.50
prophet of kruphix - $2.75
mind funeral - $6.00
duskmantle seer - $1.50
mirko vosk - $1.50
battlewise hoplite foil - $1.50
heros downfall - $2.75
avacyn angel of hope - $35.00

$165 **

rootbound crag - $2.75
dragonskull summit - $4.00
exava radkos blood witch foil - $1.50
nicol bolas planeswalker - $13.50
render silent foil - $2.25
sunpetal grove X2 $6.50
expirament one - $2.00
colossus of akros - $2.25
temple of silence - $2.25
sylvan caryatid - $3.25
door of destinies - $6.00
temple of triumph - $1.50
thragtusk - $6.25
meandering towershell foil - $1.00
electrolyze - $2.25
woodfall primus - $11.00
chandra's phoenix - $1.00
fathom mage foil - $1.75
akromas memorial - $18.00
gilded lotus - $13.00
battle for zenikar foil full art island - $10.00
elspeth, suns champion - $8.75
>>
>>46146366
care to give me a link to the list?
>>
File: mono red eldrazi.jpg (137 KB, 1040x590) Image search: [Google]
mono red eldrazi.jpg
137 KB, 1040x590
>>46146432
>>
>>46146483
thanks anon
>>
BB, 1 life, Discard for destroy a creature? No thank you.
>>
>>46146380
those are good cards and it's really hard to build a bad deck around good cards.

go check the modern thread, and the top 8 decks, then revise your decisions based on what you will learn from those two places.
>>
>>46146380
Modern is hard sell, if your locals are casual you can have a lot of fun and even win with quirky stuff like the original M10+Zendikar Vampire tribal.
If your local scene is competitive you either play a tier 1 deck or you won't win or have any fun. You may not even have any fun despite winning if you don't truly love any of the tier 1 decks.
Also the cheapest tier 1 decks (Burn, Infect, Affinity, Tron) are $800+.
>>
>>46146483
>not naming it the Nalaars and their pets
>>
>>46146687
>Chandra, how many times do i have to tell you. Don't bring stray eldrazis home!!!
>>
I really want to brew GB delirium - fatties like Mindwrack and Soul Swallower, lots of removal, tutoring, and filtering.

4 Concoction
4 Traverse the Ulvenwald
4 Deathcap Cultivator
4 Hangarback Walker
4 Heir to Falkenrath
4 To the Slaughter
4 Mindwrack Demon
4 Soul Swallower

It just needs some better 2cc delirium enablers, or a 1cc self-mill card.
>>
>>46146773

Gather the Pack. Origins card.
>>
>>46146999

Oh, right! I knew there was a dig-like card recently. If it were instant speed all the better - you could hold up removal mana and gather eot.

My kingdom for Grisly Salvage again!

Crossing my fingers for the Green Mythic to be something good to top out this curve.
>>
>>46115023
So post rotation will be Ojutai Control, RG Ramp, BR Madpires and WB Control, right?
Everything else goes to shit without fetchlands.
>>
>>46147544
pain lands are sticking around so eldrazi are objectively superior.
>>
>>46147544
This mono-red eldrazi deck can still be hot. The sac land that makes a demon wants to be in that deck hardcore.
>>
>>46147704
Crumble to dust is going to be sick with harness the storm.
>>
>>46146366
I was talking more about Sligh than any mono-red deck, since the guy I was talking to was talking about budget decks. 4x Hangarback, 4x TKS, 4x Reality Smasher, and 4x Chandra can't be cheap.

>>46147544
>Ojutai Control
>WB Control
What's the difference? Does the latter run more warriors?

>>46147775
>Harness the Storm
8 mana to destroy 2 lands? Idk anon
>>
>>46149358
WU and BW, WUB is ded.
>>
>>46147704

Considering Mono Red Eldrazi is a better deck than 4 color rally, and almost none of it rotates with the next set, it's pretty much the best deck for the next three months.

The good news is I own all those cards, which means I can wait for the SOI prices to plummet while I run over Vampire decks with Reality Smashers
>>
>>46123657
We need other formats like Pauper, Block, all Limited formats, Prismatic, Casual, etc.
>>
Is Olivia wearing armor to hide her perpetually rock-hard cock? Does she cost 1 less because she's restraining herself?
>>
>>46150247

What about pulling the 4x Hedron crawler for 4x of the new red ritual? T2 ritual into T3 Reality Smasher seems pretty good
>>
>>46132011
op again,

could origins lili fit into this deck at all? has amazing synergy with saccing shit. i have 2 or 3 of her right now.

I was thinking mostly 2-4 drops with at least 1 play set of 1 drops. then like 4-6 end game cards.
Somewhat aggro build. Doesn't need to be entirely vampire deck, but a few of them would be okay.

christmas scenario for me would be i ult lili, attack with drana, then sac my zula ports bringing them back via emblem.

That looks really nice for a vampire theme i must admit.
>>
>>46146089
TFW you trade 2 ugins for 2 gideons a drana and some other shit, then ugin jumps 10$ each. (couple months ago now, but still)

never going to bring my trade binder to FNM again because of that, if i want shit i'll buy it online instead of getting fucked over.
>>
>>46151534
Drana jumped up too retard.
>>
>>46152033

Holy shit, did Drana ever jump.

I'm glad I still have 8 of them.
>>
>>46152874
afaik, she dropped to as low as 8. now she's like 13-15.
>>
>>46152919

Here in Canukistan, I paid 10? Maybe per at her height in Oath, I just saw her price now at 33... so for us that's pretty huge.
>>
>>46115023
Ugin is rotating m8
>>
>>46133446
>rare
>in a set that'll be opened like crazy
>retards still preordering this trapcard for $20
>>
>>46124113
>titty monster

Literally who?
>>
>>46140136
>taking ulamog ? Kek i only run 2. Vite Displacer you have, don't mind me i'm chaining my world breakers destroying your manabase
>wew you took my sac outlet, i wonder why i play ayli in my deck and i can still flood the board and beat you with a bunch of 2/3. You're blocking ? Thanks, i drain you, scry and that's a creature in the graveyard for rally.
>>
Dumb question, but are we getting multicolored cards for each color in this set, or am I misremembering something?
>>
>>46132011
Mist covering her raging boner
Wizard pls
>>
File: 1455297549173.jpg (54 KB, 639x629) Image search: [Google]
1455297549173.jpg
54 KB, 639x629
>>46116003
I feel you man. lol
>>
File: wRlr3Gq.png (159 KB, 265x370) Image search: [Google]
wRlr3Gq.png
159 KB, 265x370
SoI Rare land cycle
Shit tier edition
UB
RG
GW
RB
UW
>>
>B/R Vampires getting all this support
>Werewolves barely have any playables
Wizards please
>>
>>46156710
They're showing off vampires first and foremost, for some reason. Either that or the other tribes get their support next set.
>>
Anyone have a WB Control list?
>>
>>46156882
And while you're at it, gimme you're R/G WILF list too.
>>
>>46156719
Probably because Vampires is one of the more iconic tribes. Zombies were an actual deck at the time, granted, but they don't have nearly the same umph.
>>
If i use gideons 0 to make a creature and then use an eldrazi displacers ability on him, when he re enters the field can i use the ability again or not because he's tapped? Also if gideon was at say 1 loyalty would he return back at full loyalty?
>>
>>46158543
Yes, yes.
>>
>>46158543
Displacer is for creature only
>>
>>46158792
>If i use gideons 0 to make a creature
>creaturecreaturecreaturecreaturecreaturecreaturecreaturecreaturecreaturecreaturecreaturecreaturecreaturecreaturecreaturecreaturecreaturecreaturecreaturecreaturecreaturecreaturecreaturecreaturecreaturecreaturecreaturecreaturecreature
>>
>>46158840
have you read the card?
>>
>>46158543
If you displaced Gideon when he's a creature he would come back with 0 counters and die
>>
>>46158905
Have you?
>>
>>46158918
Also wrong
>>
>>46158751
>>46158792
>>46158840
>>46158905

Alright, what if i use gideons plus 1 and he's at 2 loyalty. Can i then bounce him with a displacer to bring him up to 4 loyalty because hes now considered a creature then proceed to use another ability?
>>
>>46158922
I have. now would you kindly spell out Giddy's 0 ability?
>>
>>46158964
Yes.
>>
>>46153227
Thing in the Ice

>TITI
>titty
>>
Can you blink ulamog's nullifier with eldrazi displacer to use the etb effect to counter a spell?
>>
>>46159851
As long as your opponent has shit in exile why not?
>>
File: ss (2016-03-21 at 01.05.42).jpg (30 KB, 806x103) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-03-21 at 01.05.42).jpg
30 KB, 806x103
>Deckbuilders toolkit
Is it going to be as terrible as its always been?
>>
>>46129266
Card draw is Green now anon, didn't you hear?
>>
>>46129266
EPIPHANY
>EPIPHANY
EPIPHANY
>EPIPHANY
EPIPHANY
>EPIPHANY
EPIPHANY
>EPIPHANY
EPIPHANY
>EPIPHANY
EPIPHANY
>EPIPHANY
EPIPHANY
>EPIPHANY
EPIPHANY
>EPIPHANY
EPIPHANY
>EPIPHANY
EPIPHANY
>EPIPHANY
>>
>>46158543
You have to +1 him first, he comes back in as a 4, then you can use his ability again. So you get a double gideon with flicker.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.