[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Back when you were young, did you ever get bullied for being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: Merida.jpg (93 KB, 603x987) Image search: [Google]
Merida.jpg
93 KB, 603x987
Back when you were young, did you ever get bullied for being a fa/tg/uy or a ca/tg/irl?

Old thread reached bump limit:
>>46101977
>>
>>46114863
Yes. Next stupid question. Is the sky blue?
>>
>>46114863
Not really no.
>>
>>46114863
>Old thread

Consensus: 86% No.
Why did this topic need another thread?
>>
>>46115597
Because /v/ is hoping to fuel nerd persecution complex
>>
>>46114863
>girls don't bully each other
kek, girls are monsters to each other
>>
>>46114863

I was bullied, and as a result got into/tg/.

Now I'm so old that I've lived to see one old bully become a middle school teacher and do anti bullying activism. "Anti-bullying" is just a horse people ride to achieve some other goal. Political activism or personal advancement.
>>
>>46114863
No. I had a certain group of people that I hung out with. I didn't socialize much with people outside of that group apart from girls, but that was more because I refused to spend time with them than the other way around. Also, I kicked the ass of anyone who thought it would be fun to make me the butt of a joke.
>>
>>46114863
You don't need another thread about this, fuck off.
>>
>>46114863
People tried to bully me, not because of /tg/ things though. My voice is kind of high for a dude. I say try because they failed I don't give a flying fuck.
>>
>>46114863
>Ca/tg/girl

I vote for calling them fa/tg/irls, it fits the steriotype better.
Never understood why they we're called ca/tg/irls.
>>
>>46114863
Epic blog thread, fampai
>>
>>46115659
>/v/
/tg/ has always had the biggest persecution complex. It's why they gladly welcome furries and legbutts into their midst
>>
>>46114863
>Back when you were young, did you ever get bullied for being a fa/tg/uy or a ca/tg/irl?
Not for my interests. Most people didn't care enough to learn them.

My weight and anti-social nature were what I was bullied for.
>>
>>46115875
Because girls are pretty much universally attention whores who want to be lavished over. Anyone who calls em ca/tg/irls is a beta cuck
>>
>>46114863

No, I have always been slim.
>>
I like jiggling my manboobs.
>>
>>46114863
Over and above parents breaking my miniatures or hitting me with game books, no not really.
>>
>>46114863
What an epicwin thread! I'll upvote it for you!
>>
Not for /tg/ stuff. I didn't get into that until I was a big boy.
No, bullying was generally because I grew up at almost the very tail-end of "video games are uncool" era.
It was also short lived, as any bullies quickly found out that I was a very angry child, and unafraid of throwing down.
>>
>>46116086
>>46115877
go back to /a/
>>
>>46116099
Was getting caught part of your plan?
>>
>>46116215
Go back to tumblr
>>
>>46116249
of course!
>>
>>46116215
>/a/

You mean one of the only boards not heavily infected with /v/eddit and /pol9k/?
>>
>>46114965
Depends on the time of day, weather, and pollution levels.
>>
>>46116377
Why do you think that is? It's because the weaboos are so insufferable even the shitposting locusts fear to tread there.
>>
>>46116377
>/v/eddit
>unironically saying that on the board with an "approved fanfiction" general
/tg/ is in no place to be throwing stones at anyone
>>
>>46114863

Holy shit.

Never realized how wide Merida's hips were.
>>
>>46117212
And now you will never be able to unnotice it.
>>
File: 1458162861964.png (270 KB, 945x945) Image search: [Google]
1458162861964.png
270 KB, 945x945
>>46114863
You just wanna jerk off to stories of dorky girls getting bullied, don't you?
>>
>>46117571

Is it just me, or do those breasts seem like they were drawn over another piece of art?

Not to mention the breasts seem a bit too horizontal, I would've expected them to be fuller.
>>
>>46117783
The entire picture is a palette swap of another one, the breast window is drawn on. I don't have the original saved but I remember it had brown hair and more green,
>>
Nah I mostly bullied twerpy little guys. I felt obligated to push them out of their frailty and meekness. Something about their sheep in the city demeanor irks me. Also some subconscious Homolust probably. Never dug to deep into it.
>>
Obviously you didn't go to jr high or high school in the 80s and 90s
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.