[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Character Catchphrases
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (78 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
78 KB, 1280x720
You just rolled a critical hit against the enemy. What's your corny/edgy/great catchphrase?

I need something for an archer.
>>
haha get fucked
>>
>>46107288
"Ow! Fuck! You shot me!"
>...
"What was that? Are you trying to say something? I can't hear you I'm over here! Why'd you shoot me man?"
>>
>>46107288
Nailed it.
>>
File: 1434982126208.jpg (23 KB, 225x301) Image search: [Google]
1434982126208.jpg
23 KB, 225x301
Any ranged attack: "It sure must suck over there."

"You know, if they wanted you to live, they'd have given you a bow. Think about it."

"Oof, man, you really took the shaft on that one."

"What's wrong? A bit too 'on the nose'?"

"That's really in there, uh? You would think the fletching would stop it."

"Fore!"

Longbow: "And if I can kill you from here with just /two/ fingers, imagine what your wife is in for."

Crossbow: "We all have our crosses to bear. Yours will be swift."
>>
>>46107288
Catchphrases are for faggots and edgelords. And edgelord faggots. The next step is presenting your character with a "theme song". The sight of a fat unwashed autist playing some anime song on his smartphone, saying "that song is so me ahuhuhu" and trying to sing along is so maddening you wouldn't even believe.

Don't do that.
>>
>>46107288
BULLSEYE
>>
File: lucy.png (1 MB, 1750x1125) Image search: [Google]
lucy.png
1 MB, 1750x1125
>>46107288
I SAY WHEN IT ENDS
>>
>>46107288
So I kicked him in the head until he was dead!
>>
>>46107514
Stop ban-evading, Virt.
>>
>>46107288

DM:"That's a critical hit! Right in the head!"

You:"I was aiming for his dick"
>>
>>46107560
>NYHAHAHAHA
>>
>>46107288
I don't have one for myself but for you I'd suggest "That's why they call me 'Anal Beads' Jackson!" or something of that ilk
>>
>>46107288
"Ha, ha! Exhilarating!"
>>
>>46107288
Nothin personell............kid
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.