[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be the BEG [Quest] Chapter 10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 7
File: 1457888420413.png (29 KB, 330x287) Image search: [Google]
1457888420413.png
29 KB, 330x287
You sit in the conference room dimension, arms crossed, brow furrowed. Your advisors, or what's left of them, sit at their places at the long table, all silent for fear of raising your temper. Even Vanessa, always cheerful, keeps her peace while you ruminate on the situation.

Marigold, along with your elite fighters known as the Hellraisers, have defected, stolen mounts, and have fled. Kyle, your ward and trainee, is tailing and spying on a group of adventurers who may bring your hard work crashing down. And of course, the kingdom far to the west, beyond what was once Theon, are still poised to attack.

You sigh, and lean back in your swivel chair. Eventually, Duncan clears his throat.

"My dark lord, I understand your frustration l, but we must act soon. The longer we wait, the worse things will be."

Duncan is right. It's time to act. You straighten your back and begin giving orders.

Who will track down Marigold?

>Shen
>Duncan (badly injured)
>Legion (holds a grudge)
>Vanessa
>Gilbert
>Sophia
>Go yourself

Previous thread: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/45985855/
Twitter, for thread times and story bits
>>
>>46096223
Hype
>>
>>46096223
>Go yourself
>>
>>46096223
>>Legion (holds a grudge)
>>Go yourself
>>
>>46096223
>Go yourself.
Sup fellas
>>
>>46096223
go yourself.
>>
>>46096223
>Legion (holds a grudge)
>Go yourself
>>
>>46096290
You decide to find and deal with Marigolds insurrection on your own. The table understands, but Duncan must ask the obvious question.

"You may be away for some time, who will be in charge of logistics while you're gone?"

>Vanessa
>Shen
>Legion
>Gilbert
>Duncan
>Sophia
>>
>>46096632
>>Vanessa
>>
>>46096632
>>Vanessa
>>
>>46096632
>Vanessa
>>
>>46096684
You tell Vanessa that she will be in charge of your normal duties while you are away. She smiles sincerely.

"I won't let you down daddy."

Finally, you must decide how to deal with the approaching threat of adventurers. What course of action will you take.

>Seal the fortress and hold out until you return
>Send Sen and Legion to deal with them preemptively
>Cause a ruckus elsewhere to stall them
>Accept them, your staff can handle things
>Other
>>
>>46097102
>seal the fortress but have legion and Shen be ready to defeat them should they break in
>>
>>46097102
>>46097155
Sounds good.
>>
>>46097155
Legion and Shen agree, and both excuse themselves to see to preparations. You excuse the group, and set off to get ready as well.

You make your way to your office and get things ready for Vanessa, then hurry down to the courtyard to find a mount. Surprisingly, you find Sophia just outside the stables, dressing a horse and brushing out its coat. You ask her what she means by it.

"Just what it looks like. That girl needs help. She's too young for the life she's had. How do you even plan on finding her?"

>"She won't be far. Not in less than a day."
>"I'll ask around. I could use the exercise."
>"Not sure. I'll figure it out."
>Other
>>
>>46097515
>>"She won't be far. Not in less than a day."
>>
>>46097515
>"She won't be far, Not in less than a day."
>>
>>46097515
>"She won't be far. Not in less than a day."
I didn't know you started running on friday too.
I want to run my own quest, but not on the same days as you. I enjoy playing this quest too much.
>>
>>46097600
Sophia agrees. She hands the reigns of the horse to you, and you take them. As you climb up and swing your leg over the steed, Sophia pats its head and looks up at you.

"And me? I'm supposed to stay by your side, remember?"

>"Grab a horse, and be quick."
>"You've proven your honesty. Stay here, where it's safe."
>"Have Vanessa bring you to the Capitol for now."
>"You'll stay by Vanessa. She'll be your handler for now."
>>
>>46097674
>>"You'll stay by Vanessa. She'll be your handler for now."
>>
>>46097674
>I'm supposed to stay by your side, remember?
"Woman, I kind of have bigger fish to fry. Go back to my daughter and make yourself useful."
>>
>>46097674
>"You'll stay by Vanessa. She'll be your handler for now."
I feel like bringing her with will only make things worse. She was kind of the reason Marigold bailed in the first place...
>>
>>46097697
Sound good to me
>>46097674
>>
"You've proven your honesty. Stay here, where it's safe."
>>
>>46097765
Sophia raises her hands in surrender. As you bring the hrs around toward the gate, she wishes you luck and heads back toward the keep.

You ride through the gates, and listen as they slowly draw shut. The bar falls into place as you move away, heading toward the open wastes.

Not more than an hour away, you spot a bit of mud that has imprinted into it several hoove prints. Judging by their direction, you suspect the riders were heating south. The only things there are the iron mine, and a town of fishers and traders.

>Head to the mine
>Head to the town
>>
>>46098053
>head to the mine
Also we should try to hold back a bit when we inevitably attack the hellraisers. Don't want to kill our own minions.
>>
>>46098053
>Head to the mine
No way she isn't there. She's seen firsthand what a good stronghold it is.
>>
>>46098053
>Head to the mine
That is where she and her troops held out for so long, it seems logical that's where they would return to.
>>
>>46098053
>>Head to the mine
>>
>>46098053
>>Head to the mine
>>
>>46098053
lets be prepared for an ambush too. i don't think they weren't expecting someone to follow them.
>>
>>46098053
>TO THE MINE BROTHERRAAAAA
>>
>>46098402
>>46098053
samefagging here
>Head to the mine
>>
>>46098182
You turn your mount south and spur it forward. The mine is te obvious hiding place, but Marigold wasn't in a clear state of mind, and you suspect she would lead her men to the only place they know well.

The ride south takes a few days. Marigold must have really put the spurs to her horse, because even stopping only to sleep you do not so much as catch up to the smoke of a campfire.

When you do finally come within view, you notice something odd. A line off dirty men, like soil covered ants, are marching north. You approach them, and ask what their intent is.

"Bloody ginger bitchand her merry men says we're done working. Just as well. Half of us were sentences here. Other half are get to avoid sentence. Don't rightly know what we'll do now though."

>"Get back to work! All of you!"
>"Stay here. I'll handle her."
>"Head to town for now. I'll summon you soon."
>other
>>
>>46098479
>"Head to town for now. I'll summon you soon."
>>
>>46098479
>Other
"You guys wanna see something cool?"
They're getting front row seats to the spectacle
>>
>>46098516
The workers shrug and continue on their way. You ride past them calmly, trying to ignore their chatter about this and that as they make their way to town. When you are clear of the line, nearly a mile long in total, you pick up the pace and ride down toward the opening of the pit, gaping and grey with stone and dry rainwater.

>Enter on horseback
>Enter on foot
>Call to Marigold
>>
>>46098927
>>Enter on foot
>>
>>46098927
>Enter on foot
We must keep the surprise to ourselves.
>>
>>46098927
>>Call to Marigold
>>
>>46098927
>Enter on foot
Be prepared for the ambush
>>
>>46098965
You dismount and leave the horse to rest at the edge of the opening. You peer down into the mouth of the mines, and into the hub far below. Tunnels twist in all directions, each marked with code to inform workers which tunnels go where, connect to one another, and how deep they continue. Seeing nothing from this distance worth looking at, you step down into the stone and wood stairs that lead into the mine.

The trek down takes a few minutes, and you can feel the air pressure and temperature plummet as you go. Also, you smell something strange, almost like rotting fruit, but not quite as pungent.

At the bottom, you scan the area for any sign of Marigold and the Hellraisers. You search through the tents, storerooms, and workshops, but it seems they did not want to linger in the hub for long. The only clue you can spot easily is a small boot, too small for any man who would last a month toiling in these iron pits, leading down the newest shaft. There are no lights set up inside yet, and so the entrance is pitch black.

>Enter with your sword as a light source
>Find a torch
>Call into the entrance
>other
>>
>>46099137
>>Find a torch
>>
>>46099137
Gotta get them style points
>>
>>46099137
>>
>>46099137
>>Find a torch
>>
Use sword as light sourse
>>
>>46099227
You summon your Hellfire Sword and enter the shaft, holding the weapon in front of you to light your path.

The shaft is narrow, having only been opened recently, and has little support, though it seems fairly stable. The footing is also poor, almost causing you to hurt your ankles a handful of times when you take your eyes off of the terrain to look ahead. On the bright side, there don't appear to be many digressions, so following after Marigold is rather simple.

Soon, you begin to hear murmuring. The echo of the stone walls make it difficult to determine what or where the source is, but it sounds vaguely human.

>Approach silently, without light
>Approach silently, with light
>Call out
>Other
>>
>>46099438
>>Approach silently, with light
>>
>>46099438
>Approach silently, without light

Sneak attack is best attack.
>>
>>46099137
>Enter with sword as a light source
It's a good light source plus good for immediate self defense
>>
I smell a trap
>>
>>46099438
>Approach openly with the light source
>>
>>46099438
>Approach silently, with light
>>
>>46099438
Can we teleport out of the mine, after making a speech?
Also why did you go by horse instead of teleport?
>>
>>46099438
>>Approach silently, without light
>>
I want to take them alive

Make an example of them
>>
>>46099617
Good to have a horse with us to ride back with the hellraisers
>>
>>46099453
You raise your sword and press on, listening closely to the sounds of murmuring and humming over the crackle of your sword's flaming crest. The further you walk, the louder it seems to grow, and yet you still cannot make out a single word. It's almost like the sound is invading your mind, poking at your senses without coming to form any coherent meaning.

At last, you come to a place where the corridor widens, but the light of your sword no longer seems to fill the dark. With that, and the sudden change in air pressure, you sense you are about to enter a wide, empty space. You continue forward, feel the hard soil turn to thick mud suddenly, and hear the creaking of metal.

A spear comes out of the dark like a viper, aimed at your stomach. You rotate your hips, turning it aside effortlessly. As it scrapes you and the attacker enters the radius of your light, you see they are not wearing armor, but are in fact nude as a newborn babe. You give him a good hard smack in the back of the head and he falls into the mud, unconscious. You flip him with your boot to make sure he doesn't drown, and suddenly three more spears appear, each aimed at a vital organ.

>Disarm
>Disable
>Dislocate
>>
>>46099438
>>Approach silently, without light
Listen, someone suspected that something in the mine might have messed with our minions.
Or maybe they argue, so its good to know what they argue about
>>
>>46099728
>dislocate
>>
>>46099728
>disable
>>
>>46099728
>>Disable
>>
>>46099728
>dislocate
fuck em up
>>
>>46099728
Withdraw. Ensure we have some sort of protection against mind magics, or at the very least put a wet cloth over our nose mouth, err helmet to protect from hallucinating something.

Are the voices like a chant?
unknown language?
Do they appear to have a structure?

Also prepare to teleport out and interview the workers we met before about "strange incidents".
>>
Anyone have any ideas why Marigold is betraying us?

I think it could be because she's pissed we're close to sophia. They were all friendly before but after we told her we wouldn't be boning her exclusively she started acting weird around her. She also said "I don't want to be no babes mother" which at first I though was just her being her, but now that I think about it more Vanessa could've approached her to father our child or at least heard it was a thing. So maybe she was pissed we turned her down in favor of sophia. Then again I'm probably over thinking it.
>>
>>46099728
>Disable
We're the bad guy we need to stop playing nice.
>>
>>46099833
What if both of them fathered our child.
>>
>>46099833
I thought she was jealous about not recieving attention anymore.

But the mine thing right now, sounds....problematic. One stupid commander going to betray us is just an execution, but this?
>>
>>46099833
I'm also not 100% sure why she did it. I personally like her more than Sophia, but it doesn't change the fact that she is betraying us.
>>
>>46099870
I don't think that's how motherhood works. But either way I think she kind of saw Sophia as her rival in proving who was more worthy to carry our child and showed her dominance by yelling at her. And considering she's been fighting theon it's probably insult to injury.
>>
>>46099907
I say we dip her in liquid gold and turn her into a statue that will serve as a reminder of what happens when people betray us
>>
>>46099984
Npe, she didn't even thought, we intend to bone Sophia, until after we told her that there are competitors, i think. Read that part again
>>
>>46099785
You catch one of the attackers' heads, a tall woman, strong of trunk and limb, and nude as a fawn, and slam her head into the mud. Shestops moving, but you can feel the air passing through her throat. You then turn to the other two, gripping their hair and using it as a hold to bash their skulls together twice, giving them serious headaches and leaving them groaning in the mud with their allies.

More some, at least a dozen, all naked, all aiming to kill, but you spare their lives if not their bones. When at last they stop coming, you pick your sword out of the mud where you planted it, and wipe it off. You continue forward through the muck and mire, until you hear the humming cease. You didn't realize how horribly loud it had grown until it went away, and now the sudden silence is deafening in its own right.

You wave your sword around, looking for anything beside open air and mud, and see something glint a few meters away. You approach, and soon come up to an iron wall, seemingly jagged in such a way that no natural force would commit. There are lines, not cracks, and some oven look to have been smoothed.

"You shouldn't have come here," whispers a voice behind you. You spin around and brandish your sword, but lose some nerve when you see Marigold and the remaining men standing in a tight formation just beyond the reach of the flames. They too are nude, and Marigold is covered from the neck down in thick, dry mud. You grip your weapon, ready for anything.

"You shouldn't have come, and now our master will be angry. Lay down your arms, or suffer his ancient wrath."

>"You're coming back. All of you. You'll face due punishment."
>"Marigold, what's gotten into your head? I am your master!"
>"Fuck off, get busy walking or get busy dying."
>Other
>>
>>46100031
>"You're coming back. All of you. You'll face due punishment."
>>
>>46099728
>Disable
>>
>>46100031
>>"Fuck off, get busy walking or get busy dying."
>>
>>46100031
>Other
>"I am your Master! All of you will return with me!"
>>
>>46100031
>"Fuck off, get busy walking or get busy dying."
I don't really want to humour her shit.
>>
Ancient master?
Unsummon sword and ask whether you can apologize.
I.e. I want to know who, or what that is?

Or teleport back andbring Vanessa, she might know more and can prolly "recharm" them
>>
>>46100031
>Other
Strike the iron wall with all our sorcery imbued might of evilness (and our sword for good measure)

There's something evil going on with that mine and we're the most evilist guy around here so that wall can go fuck off and be evil somewhere else.
>>
>>46100031
>"Go put on some fucking clothes."
>>
>>46100088
You tell Marigold and the rest that they can return to their service, or die here, in the cold dark. They seem unphased. You narrow your eyes on Marigold and repeat yourself.

"The threat of death means nothing. Our righteous master has chosen me as his champion, anointed by the blood of old, and now my strength cannot be exceeded. Even you cannot defy his holy will."

You've seen these signs before. Bloodshot eyes, far off stare, disrespect for authority. All point to a cult, or puberty. Worse, both might be at play. You level your weapon and give Marigold one last chance to surrender. She refuses.

You step forward, and in a flash your blade comes down upon her. You feel it impact, but it stops dead rather than slicing clean. When you look again, you see that Marigold has caught your weapon with her bare, albeit muddy hand. Not even the flames of the pit seem to harm her flesh. You pull it away, and examine the temper. The heat is at peak, and the edge is sharp as ever. When you look back toward Marigold, you are shocked.

The mud which once coated her nude body has hardened into a suit of black armor, much like that which you gifted her. It is thin, but covers her nicely, and seems to bear no sheen in the firelight.

"Now I, champion of champions, will give unto our master the blood of this heretic, and strengthen his holy grip on this mortal plane!"

You hear a splash, and feel a hot pain surge up your back. You turn, and see a spear has risen from the mud and stabbed your lower back, piercing your armor. All of this is impossible.

>"Enough! I surrender to your master!" (lie)
>"You have earned your deaths!"
>"Please, you think I've never been stabbed in the back?"
>Other
>>
>>46100031
...Conspiracy mode active...
Were the merchants not eager to get this mine for us?
We should see,if the knew about that

...Precaution mode active...

Whatever is *in* the mine might have transferred into the metal *from* the mine. Maybe only a part of the metal. Didn't the Hellraisers get the most stuff from that metal?
>>
>>46100031
>>"You're coming back. All of you. You'll face due punishment."
goddammit, we're facing a dragon, aren't we?
>>
>>46100261
>>"Please, you think I've never been stabbed in the back?"
>>
>>46100031
Do you guys think this is some sort of mind control shit? I'll say:
>>"Marigold, what's gotten into your head? I am your master!"
>>
>>46100261
>>
>>46100261
Bearhug her and telepot backwithher
>>
>>46100261
>>"Enough! I surrender to your master!" (lie)
>>
>>46100261
>>
>>46100261
>"Please, you think I've never been stabbed in the back?"
Does she think this is a motherfucking game?
>>
>>46100340
You tell Marigold she'll have to do better than give you a little pinch on the bum to bring you down. Her face again does not change, but a moment later, seven more splashes are followed by seven more spears. They each impale you stomach, chest, arm, both legs, and one stops just short of your throat. You are immobilized, and can do little more than wiggle your sword as Marigold suddenly begins approaching you, dragging her feet through the thick mud.

"So stalwart, but like all mortal beings, you are nowhere near eternal. Do not fear, your strength does not end today. You will be pressed into service by our great master, when I pass his Champion's Seal from my body, to yours. Now, embrace his majesty."

Marigold reach past the spear at your throat and grabs onto your cheeks. Her eyes wide open, she comes in for a kiss, and though you purse your lips, you fear it may not be enough.

Her lips touch yours, and you feel something cold begin creeping up the back of your neck and into your head, like brainfreeze but even more difficult to shake off. Something powerful is trying to invade your mind, and you cannot let it.

>Focus on Vanessa, your greatest love in the world
>Focus on how much you're going to love killing whoever is causing this
>Focus on nothing, clearing your mind of all though
>Assert yourself
>>
>>46100567
>>
>>46100567
>>Focus on Vanessa, your greatest love in the world
>>
>>46100567
>Focus on your Ex-wife, You really hate that bitch and you won't lose anything because then you lose to her and her claim of being a better parent.
>>
>>46100567
Best daughteru.
>>
>>46100567
>>Assert yourself
>>
>>46100567
Focus on your ex. Maybe the terror it creates in you will be transmitted to her.

WAIT A MINUTE. MARIGOLD DID APPEAR IN OUR EXES COURT, NOW THIS.

DANGER LEVEL

Just tell your ex to stop this stupid
>>
>>46100697
I'mma laugh so hard if its our fucking ex again and Marigold fell for something like this.

If she just wants to hold our hands, She can ;-;
>>
>>46100610
You focus on Vanessa, and let only thoughts of her fill your mind.

cont
>>
STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB
>>
>>46100736
>If she just wants to hold our hands, She can ;-;

What shes trying is a succubus kiss, right.
Who else would do this shit?
>>
>>46100567
>>Focus on Vanessa, your greatest love in the world
>>
>>46100758
Er it wouldn't be a Succubus kiss though, Unless somehow Marigold has suddenly become one? Then again any shit I know from mythos in the real would can't be applied here.
>>
>>46100785
Either its her, or we should focus on her, lets give Mr MindInvader something to think about. Something very very unpleasant.
>>
You burst through the doors of the hospital, the security guard tucked neatly under your arm as you scan the lobby. When you spy the help desk, you smile, relieved, and snap the demon's neck with all your strength, letting his corpse fall to the clean floor.

You run over and slam both hands down, cracking the wooden desktop and startling the reception imp. You demand she tell you where your wife is, or be flayed like a deer. Hands shaking with terror, she points down the hall and tells you to go to the fourth floor, room 4019. You thank her, and dash down toward the elevator station. Rather than wait around for a lift, you rip the sliding doors off of the shaft and begin climbing the cables like some crazed chimp. When the elevator approaches from above, you plunge a fist through the floor, climb in, punch another hole through the ceiling, paying no attention the the people riding inside, and continue up the shaft as you were.

After kicking open the sliding doors on floor 4, you look both ways and take the one that seems fastest. However, when you round a corner and see a grieving party outside of a room, you feel nervous. Your daughter will be born any moment now, and you want to be the first thing her little eyes see.

>Plow through the mourners
>Leap over them
>Squeeze by them
>Other
>>
>>46100864
>Leap over them
This is rad as shit, I love this OP.
>>
>>46100864
>>Plow through the mourners

OURS IS ALIVE, YOURS IS DEAD. FUCK OFF.
>>
>>46100864
>Just teleport to where you need to go.
>>
>>46100864
do somersaults, bowl them away.
Gotta roll with style here.
>>
>>46100864
>>46100920
this.

if its not possible, then
>Leap over them
>>
>>46100864
>Plow through the mourners
>>
>>46100920
>>46100920
I am afraid ,this is another timeskip so we have neither sword nor teleport

But our helmet is with us. Wonder if daughter being born sucked the last life out of whoever died there
>>
>>46100864
>Leap over them
>>
>>46100920
You focus on the area past the crowd and shut your eyes tight. You feel yourself go weightless, and feel gravity retake effect as your feet find new ground. When you open your eyes, you're on the other side of the mourners, and waste not time coming back to a full sprint down the halls.

As you round corners in this labyrinthine monument to bureaucracy and pessimism, you knock over nurses, patients, and even clowns. All this to come to a skidding halt outside room 4019, the delivery room where your child will come into this world. You quietly slide the door open, and enter.

Inside the room is a spray of blood, gore, and viscera that covers the walls and window. Your wife is laid on a table, legs in stirrups, screaming loud enough to shatter the minds of common mortals, demanding epidural. You approach the shaman in charge of the delivery, and as what's happened.

"Ah, good to see you sir! Your wife has murdered nearly two dozen nurses, but I think the baby should be coming any moment now!" You pat his shoulder and go to check on your wife. You reach over and grab her hand, and she looks over to you, seeming to calm just a bit.

>"It's gonna be okay, honey."
>"Let's get this show on the road, I want my little demonspawn!"
>"Who wants drugs? Huh? Who wants some prescription drugs?"
>Other
>>
>>46101130
>>
>>46101130
Having fun?
>>
>>46101130
>>
>>46101130
>>"Who wants drugs? Huh? Who wants some prescription drugs?"
>>
>>46101147
>>46101189
>>46101206
>tfw we are using the fact that she'll divorce us to be an asshole in the past
Dramatic irony is great.
>>
>>46101329
I honestly just went with the option she'd enjoy the most.
>>
>>46101329
we should ignore her and focus our attention towards our daughter.
>>
>>46101147
She begs you for even a little relief, and you pat her head. You turn and reach for the table of instruments, to pick up a nice big bag of painkiller.

"Sir, I must advise against this! Administering drugs now could cause unpredictable effects during the post natal period that-" the shaman is cut off by a tentacle which emerges from beneath your wife's hospital gown, wrapping around his neck and hoisting him into the air.

"Shut your mouth or suffer the pit of traitors and oathbreakers, where the greatest of sins are punished eternal!" Screams your wife in the voices of a million damned souls. The shaman gives a thumbs up, and you plug your wife into the bag.

Moments later, she calms down considerably. Her eyes even go back to white instead of burning with molten magma. You move around to the front row with the shaman as he directs your wife to begin pushing. She complies, and the shaman points out the crown of your baby's head.

"Here she comes, sir! Get ready, she's going to be hot out of the oven!' You nod, and take up a wide stance, arms ready. You hear a deafening scream, and suddenly seven pounds of half demon shoot out, colliding with your chest and driving you into the plaster wall.

When you regain consciousness, you are holding a baby, covered in black goo, and crying up at you. The shaman is dead, driven to madness by the wailing of your daughter, until he ate his own tongue. Your wife is asleep peacefully.

>Bring the baby to your wife
>Give the baby her first bath
>Sit in the guest rocker
>>
>>46101454
>bath
>>
>>46101454
>>Give the baby her first bath
>>
>>46101454

I never knew child-birth was so fucking extreme.
>>
>>46101454
And thus we started the trend of coddling our beloved daughter.
>>
>>46101505
You cross the room to a basin of warm water prepared beforehand, and set your newborn daughter in it, careful to hold her little head above the surface at all times. After removing your gloves to reveal clean, bare hands, you take a soft cloth, add a dab of soap, and begin washing her. You hum softly as you clean her off, especially gentle around her adorable face. She winces when you get to her nose and eyes, and you can't help but smile. When you are nearly done, she begins cooing ever so softly.

You remove her from the water and place her on a towel to dab her dry with another clean cloth. You also apply a bit of powder to keep her skin from drying. all that finally done, you swaddle her and hold her close, watching her tiny face.

Her eyes open just a bit, and she seems to look at you, though it's hard to tell with such huge iris. You have never had to go to such pain to be soft. You've always used your strength and power in nearly everything, from fighting to eating to lovemaking. But now, your arms feel like they're made of nails, and you are constantly aware of any discomfort you may be placing on the baby.

Your wife stirs, but does not wake. You think about allowing her to see her daughter as well.

>Bring her over
>Let her sleep
>>
>>46101522
Our child is extreme. Extremly important. Extremly handsome, extremly intelligent, extremly good at helping, so why should her birth be any different?
>>
>>46101699
>Let her sleep, but sit next to the bed so when she wakes up she can have the daughter.

>>46101705
Fair enough.
>>
>>46101699
>>Let her sleep
Our child. OURS!
>>
>>46101724
Votin for dis ova here
>>
>>46101699
>Let her sleep
>>
>>46101699
>>46101724
this
>>
>>46101699
>>46101730
I'm okay with this
>>
>>46101724
You sit in the guest rocker beside your wife and adjust your arms for the comfort of the baby. You let out a long sigh of relief, and spend the next few hours staring down at the fruit grown from your own seed. She wiggles a bit, and occasionally yawns, but other than that does nothing of note. And yet, you can't bring yourself to look away, especially with that amazing baby powder scent coming off of her.

"There she is, my little girl. Right where she belongs, with her big strong daddy." You look over and see your wife sleepily gazing at the two of you. You hold your daughter up for her to see, and offer her a chance to hold her.

"Ugh, no, I'll just eat her. I'm starving. Besides, there's something really sexy about seeing you hold her."

You grin and look back at your baby. She is sleeping soundly now, and you dare not move a muscle to disturb her. Soon, the nurse enters, and meekly asks for a name so that she can be registered in the hospital records. Your wife gives her one, and the nurse hands you a small ankle tag with 'Vanessa' scrawled onto it. You attach is to her tiny leg, and try to resist kissing her little forehead.

>Give in
>Fight it
>>
>>46101867
>Give in
>>
>>46101867
>>Give in
>>
>>46101867
>>Give in
>>
>>46101867
>Give in
>>
>>46101867
I know this is probably meta for resisting Marigold, but

RESISTING? OUR DAUGHTER? OP, SERIOUSLY?

Give in of course
>>
>>46101867
>Fight it

This is suspicious as fuck. I bet this is the coldness on our back talking.
>>
>>46101995
or the coldness WANTS us to fight back against our love for our daughter so it can sink its hooks into us.
>>
>>46101964
You lean in and plant a kiss on Vanessa's head. Her tiny arms reach out and grab onto your face, gripping tightly, and refusing to let you pull away.

Suddenly, the hospital room falls away, and the tiny wrinkled forehead covered in thick, black hair is replaced by one extruding a length of ginger locks. Your wife is gone, and your daughter is gone. There is only Marigold, and the dark cavern. Your lips are still connected to hers, bu the creeping cold is in full retreat, and your mind is clear.

You rip your arm from the spear impaled into it, and grab Marigold's chin. Her eyes go wide, and she begins trying to pull away, but your strength is back in full, and you hold her close with your one free arm.

The other spears retreat back into the mud, allowing you full movement once more. You reach around and squeeze Marigold to your chest, doing to her what you did to get a demon queen of pain to let you dash past third base and slide on home.

The murmuring picks up again, but now it is frail and desperate, and your will is too powerful to be subject to it. You reach your tongue into Marigold's mouth, feeling her body go limp in your arms, and feel something strange. You hook it, and pull away, revealing a glob of black goo that you bite down on like a dog with it's toy. The goo seems to be alive, struggling to break free.

>Eat it
>Spit it out
>Grab it
>Other
>>
>>46102099
>>Grab it
Introduce it to sword.
>>
>>46102099
Whoohoo, our daughter has saved us. We should totally thank her.

As for the goo

Time to tellyport, Mr Nailbrain
ask vanessa
>>
>>46102099
>Grab it
"YOU DARE CHALLANGE ME? THE MAN OF THIS LAND WITH A PLAN? Killing you is to easy for now."
>>
>>46102138
>>46102099
seconding this
>>
File: quietinteresting.jpg (18 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
quietinteresting.jpg
18 KB, 210x240
>>46102099
do we have somewhere to put it? like a jar or something? i'm pretty sure Gilbert will find it quiet interesting.
>>
>>46102201
If we teleport now, we are there in 2sec. No need for jar
>>
>>46102099
>>46102311
>>Other
Teleport to our base, then lave the goo secured for later studying, then teleport back to the mine and finish the job.
>>
>>46102138
You let Marigold go, and she falls to the muddy ground. With your two recently freed hands, you grab onto the wriggling mass of good, doing everything you can to wrangle it into a containable shape. It fights you for quite a while, until finally you manage to squeeze it tightly enough between your fingers that it cannot escape. You could teleport back home, but doing so would mean leaving Marigold and the Hellraisers alone until you are able to secure the creature trying to slither out of your grip.

>Teleport
>Wait for the others to wake
>Other
>>
>>46102405
>Teleport
Whether by their own will or not, they're traitors. Teleport back, see how many make it back to your stronghold alive by their own accord.
>>
>>46102405
>Teleport

We cannot risk such a creature to go anywhere and besides. They are nude they'll die from exposure soon enough if they attempt to run.
>>
>>46102405
>>Teleport
>>
>>46102405
>Teleport
>>
>>46102405
>>Wait for the others to wake
see if they become agressive. then.

>>Teleport
>>
>>46102440
You teleport back home, into your office. You catch Vanessa off-guard, and see her stash a magazine behind her back as you appear. Her face is flush, and she appears to be slightly sweaty.

"D-daddy! I didn't think you'd be back alone! Wh-where's Vanessa?" You tell her there's no time, and summon Gilbert and Caitlyn. They arrive with an airtight vessel, which you seal the goo into and lock tight. It thrashes about inside, but is not strong enough to crack glass reinforced by both Gilbert's runes and Caitlyn's protection wards. Gilbert promises to begin studying the stuff immediately, and the two of them scurry off to the lab.

You plop down into your chair, still covered in mud and blood, and ask Vanessa to give you some first aid. She gets right to work.

"Then Marigold and the others are dead?"

>"Who cares, they're traitors."
>"If not, they will be soon."
>"Not sure. I'll have to check on them."
>Other
>>
>>46102588
>>"Who cares, they're traitors."
>>
>>46102588
>>
>>46102548
Nope teleport now. We bested that thing for now Who knows what it does when we wait.

We should teleport back after gving it to gilbert. (And have someone watch over him, while he experiments withit)
>>
>>46102588
>Other "Love you sweetie, Gotta go back and check on them " Teleport back.

We need more information about the mines and everything else.
>>
>>46102588
>"D-daddy! I didn't think you'd be back alone! Wh-where's Vanessa?"
Nani?

>not sure I'll have to check on them
>>
>>46102622
+1 for this. I still believe we should make an example out of Marigold. Maybe we should put Legion in charge of the Hellraisers? The one guy who we know for sure won't betray us?

Vanessa isn't a guy, she doesn't count
>>
>>46102588

We should also check if that thing was alone, or merely the king of a tribe and the others are infested as well

"D-daddy! I didn't think you'd be back alone! Wh-where's Vanessa?"

You mean Wheres Marigold?", right
>>
>>46102622
This. we can't go in blind
>>
>>46102633
Whoops, my bad, that's why you proofread
>>
>>46102588
>>"Not sure. I'll have to check on them."
but before, give clear specific orders that the goo can't leave the jar for examination. we already saw what id did to marygold and we don't want another potential brainwashed person beating the hell out of our minions again.
>>
This seems cool. Can I join mid-quest? If yes, what do I need to know besides the fact that the protagonist is the BEG but loves his daughter?
>>
>>46102770
Once Vanessa has done the basic job of keeping your wounds from going gangrenous, you tell her to make sure the goo never leaves the jar it's contained in. She nods, and you teleport back to the mine, though you must be necessity arrive outside of the shaft for lack of knowledge of it's exact position in the earth.

When you arrive, you head right back for the entrance. You hear murmuring again, but this time you can make out words, and they seem to be approaching on their own. You wait a minute, and the Hellraisers, naked and covered in mud, some of them clutching their heads or ribs, come pouring out. They take one look at you, and then gaze at their feet in shame. One of them, brave soul that she is, approaches with her head down, and falls into her knees, likely scraping them on the stone floor.

"S-sir. Our dark lord. I know we are but mere insects, and undeserving of thought or consideration, but please, forgive us for our betrayal. Your rule is a blessing from the gods. Please, find it in yourself to forgive us." She crawls over on her hands and knees and kisses your boot. The others also throw down their armor and weapons, cradles in their arms, and beg for mercy.

>"MMMMMokay."
>"Nah. Prison, all of you."
>"Very well. Dress yourselves, and make your way back to the fortress. The walk will be time for reflection."
>Other
>>
>>46102928
yes but highly suggested you read the archive.

>>46102939
>>"Nah. Prison, all of you."
>>
>>46102939
>Other
You'll have to prove your loyalty to me. Send them into a suicide mission maybe?
>>
>>46102939
>Walk back, then
>Nah prison, all of you.
>>
>>46102939
>"Nah. Prison, all of you."
>>
>>46102928
We wear a helmet. Allday erryday. Don't ask why
>>
>>46102939
>>"Very well. Dress yourselves, and make your way back to the fortress. The walk will be time for reflection."
>>
>>46102928
>If yes, what do I need to know besides the fact that the protagonist is the BEG but loves his daughter?
Other than that, the fact that everyone else hates us and the identities of some major minions you don't really need to know a whole lot. A tl;dr of our major minions:

>Vanessa, our half-succubus daughter. She's a cute. A CUTE!
>Duncan, Vanessa's gay college buddy. Sneaky guy. We don't talk to him and communicate in grunts.
>Kyle, Duncan's underage protégé and apprentice. May or may not have a hypnotic singing voice. Gets mad pussy.
>Legion, the corpse of a paladin filled with literally hundreds of souls and unquestionably loyal.
>Shen, oriental monk dude that we BTFO once. Serves us to earn a rematch.
>Marigold, peasant girl turned sadistic minion turned traitor turned vessel for some black blob?

Do read through the archive though, it always helps.
>>
>>46103042
>>46103051
Thanks! I skimmed through the archives and will continue to do so as needed, but I'm too lazy to read it whole.
>>
>>46102939
>"Very well. Dress yourselves, and make your way back to the fortress. The walk will be time for reflection."
>>
>>46102939
>>"Very well. Dress yourselves, and make your way back to the fortress. The walk will be time for reflection."
>>
>>46102939
>>"Very well. Dress yourselves, and make your way back to the fortress. The walk will be time for reflection. then quarantine time for all of you."
seems like they were brainwashed or something. also, imagine the PR boost we could get with this.
>>
>>46102939
what about marigold?
>>
>>46103182
>the PR boost we could get with this
how so?
>>
>>46102939
>>
I just got off work so I don't know. But was it was all just mind control? Because that would be a dumb cop out.
>>
>>46103051
You forgot Vanessa's weird daddy complex.
>>
>>46103182
You tell them that you will forgive any who make the walk back to the fortress, but first you must deal with their leader. They thank you for your kindness and begin pulling on their armor, mud be damned. As you approach the entrance of the cavern again, one of them calls to you. You do not turn, but tell him to speak quickly.

"My dark lord, please show Mercy on the commander. She was not herself. That thing in the cavern, it took her mind. You must not hold her to her actions. We know she is loyal." You say nothing, and he shuffles away, allowing you to enter the cavern.

You venture in, following the same path you once walked with caution, now with the utmost confidence. You don't even stumble over a stone as you make your way to the cavern, your way once more lit by your burning sword. When you arrive, you see the same glint in the distance, and approach. Marigold is nowhere to be seen, but you do sense a draft coming from ahead. You move a bit closer to the strange wall, and find that there is now an opening, roughly square in shape, and at an odd angle. There is a cool breeze coming from it, and it seems large enough to at least fit Marigold, though you might have a deal of trouble getting through.

>Call out
>Crawl in
>Other
>>
>>46103375
>Crawl in

LOOTING TIME.
>>
>>46103375
>call out
>>
>>46103328
How does that manifest itself?
>>
>>46103375
>Call out
>>
>>46103214
gossip from the minions

"i fucked up but it wasn't my fault. i was expecting my boss to kill me and he didn't. i love him!"
or something like that.
>>
>>46103432
Being a 22 year old who constantly kisses her father, does whatever he tells her and wants to raise his child. Seriously, Freud would have a field day with her.
>>
File: ae0[1].png (606 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
ae0[1].png
606 KB, 1280x800
>>46103545
>yfw she becomes a brocon after the birth of our son
>yfw /ss/
>>
>>46103545
Lets not forget hates her mother. I believe in the wolfman experiment Freud said some children see the parent of their preferred sex as their ideal partner and in turn hate their husband/wife as their romantic rival.

It's Freud so it's debatable. But there is definitely something going on with Vanessa.
>>
>>46103430
You shout into the opening. It echoes slightly, but there is no answer. You try to think of something else to try, when suddenly the ground begins to rumble. You look around, as if the cause would be visible, when the opening begins to close, like some kind of sliding door. You aren't fast enough to pull your arm out, and it gets caught, protected by your armor from crushing. Still it's in there good, and you cannot seem to pull it out. This distracts you up into you realize the floor is moving, at which point you simply hold on for the ride.

The earth around you crumbles and shifts, and you rise up through the iron, soil and rock. You are pummeled by the earth as you ride to meet it, but your armor holds. A minute later, you breach the ground and hit daylight. The sun is a bit harsh on your eyes, but when you look around you realize you are back at the hub of the mine. The iron wall, still in one piece, now clearly resembles a face, and your hand is caught in it's massive mouth.

You look around for help, but the Hellraisers seem to already be out of the pit and on their way. It seems you only have two choices.

>Pry open the mouth and enter
>Pull your arm free and fall twenty meters to the ground
>>
>>46103051
Also our drinking companion, that undead necromancer
Our ex-wife, a succubus, who gives us hell, every now and then
Caithlyn, a sorceror wannabe who pissed her pants, when she was the victim of our spooky music ensemble

Seriously READ THE ARCHIVE. TOTALLY WORTH IT
>>
>>46103696
>Pry open the mouth and enter

I'M GONNA FIST YOU SO FUCKING HARD FOR EATTING HER.
>>
>>46103696
Two?

Hello Sword.
>>
>>46103710
>Pry open the mouth with flaming sword
>>
>>46103747
You summon your sword and stab it into the mouth of the iron face, using your strength to pry it open. With proper leverage, it's much easier, and you manage to slip inside just before the mouth closes again.

You begin crawling on all fours, struggling to fit through the narrow passage, until there is a sudden drop, which you fall through with the grace of a swan covered head to toe in steel armor. When you hit the ground, you find yourself staring at a circular room filled with complex runes and sigils. The largest one, a summoning circle, is dead center in the room, and inside is Marigold. She is still nude and muddy. You put your hands on your hips and give her a moment to either beg for mercy or explain herself. She doesn't look at you, but it's clear she knows you're there.

"So. I guess you're probably really angry...."

>Silence
>"I'm more disappointed, really."
>"Anger does not begin to describe what I feel."
>"No. I know you didn't mean any of it."
>Other
>>
>>46103890
>>Silence
>>
>>46103890
summoning circle?
Who did that?
Make notes about it, maybe Gilbert or Caitlyn can explain it.
>>
>>46103890
>"Anger does not begin to describe what I feel."

" First you fuck up, Then try to make me worship a worm god, Now I'm inside a fucking worm god, most likely doing worm things and Jesus Christ woman. I have better things to do."
>>
>>46103890
>>Other
"Explain what the hell happened in 20 words or less. do any funny business and i kill you on the spot"
>>
>>46103957
>>46103890
This.
>>
>>46103924
The classic
>>
>>46103957
You tell her she has twenty words to convince you not to kill her as an example to the other minions. Smart as she is, she doesn't waste the first few trying to beg. You wait patiently for her to collect her thoughts, though not happily. She begins with a deep breath.

"I was upset, I'm sorry, I was gonna betray you but fuck that, you're really scary, evil gods suck, twenty."

Concise, but not very eloquent. Now, she actually looks up, and you see the remains of a hard sob session on her cheeks and in her eyes. It's almost moving. But then, you lost most empathy when your father made you strangle your pet rabbit and eat it.

>"Marigold, I should kill you. I'd very much like to. But..."
>"Not good enough. There is only one punishment for traitors."
>Silence
>Other
>>
>>46104215
Normally I would say silence. But she did not answer anything...
Summoning circle?
Whats that black gooy thing?
Whats that stupid face
(als remember what I said about merchants earlier)
>>
>>46104215
>Other " Why were you GOING to betray me anyway? We've done nothing but treat you like family and we haven't killed your family. We freed you from that boring hell. "

i'm interested in knowing WHY she did this.
>>
>>46104215
>But then, you lost most empathy when your father made you strangle your pet rabbit and eat it.

Disappointing, I always imagined him getting the Alucard treatment.

>Silence
>>
>>46104215
Ask her about the black goo then kill her and put her body on display
>>
>>46104285
raped violently and passed around like a boy toy?
>>
File: 1450616914870935845[1].png (145 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
1450616914870935845[1].png
145 KB, 624x352
>>46104215
>"Marigold, I should kill you. I'd very much like to. But..."
"betraying me costs you an arm and a leg"
>>
>>46104297
Absolutely. It's a very good motivator to be evil. Plus what's funnier than some black comedy rape?
>>
>>46104280
>>46104215
supporting
>>
>>46104280
This
>>
>>46104215
>>46104280
This
>>
>>46104280
YESS
>>
>>46104280
"H'okay. Well, we found this shaft just before you ordered us back. Some of the workers went in to check it out, but when they came back they were all hostile. We killed them, and told the rest of the miners not to go in until we sorted things out. Honestly? We pretty much just spaced and forgot. Well, I forgot, and the Hellraisers figured if I wasn't gonna bring it up then they shouldn't either. Anyway, after I foudn out you were giving it to Miss Medal of Honor while I was away, I got upset, unreasonably so in hindsight, and whacked Duncan around when he told me I was out of line. I told him you were a stupid, fickle asshole who didn't really care about us, and then stormed off. Legion tried to stop me, but the Hellraisers stopped him from coming at me with a little surprise attack. Shen and Duncan tried too, but they were pretty beat up, and didn't stand too much chance against the Hellraisers. I realized that when you found out I let my boys beat down your crew, you'd be crazy pissed, so I jumped on a horse and high tailed it. I cried most of the way, full disclosure, and wound up back here. It's where I feel safest. I wandered into the cave here, hoping I could just curl up into a ball and die, and eventually the guys caught up to me. They tried to talk me into going back and apologizing, but I knew you'd never forgive me. Suddenly, all the torches snuffed out, and some weird cold slimy stuff started crawling up our backs in the dark. Everything gets sort of hazy after that, but I remember a voice telling me it would make me strong enough to show you what it's like to feel helpless, and I trusted it. When I came too again you were...um...a-anyway, I suddenly knew about the big face here, and that this circle is where the slime came from. I crawled in to seal it, but I can't read any of these fucking letters and wound up pressing buttons until everything stopped glowing! So, long story short, I fucked up, and I'm sorry."
>>
>>46104720
>Forgive
>Punish
>Execute
>Other
>>
>>46104742
Punish then execute.
>>
>>46104742
>Punish
We take her left arm. Insubordination is one thing, attacking our men another. And we already let her off the hook too lightly once.
>>
>>46104807
I don't know about taking a limb have her cut out her own eye to prove she's sorry or something.
>>
>>46104742
>Punish
>>
>>46104720
Punish
And do >>46104851
>>
we still don't know if it was a gradual force manipulating her or not, even if it wasn't she's been good to us other than this incident. Some punishment and due distrust until she can prove loyalty once more, but she can still be a good commander for the Hellraisers. the Hellraisers even bring up that she was not of her own mind. If there's punishment, at least no mutilation that would effect her combat viability, shit.
>>
Execute. Anything else would be a sign of weakness.
>>
>>46104948
>>46104742
i'm this guy, forgot to vote

>forgive
>>
>>46104807
>>46104883
we are not taking a fucking limb, Just punish and strave her for a few weeks. Make her feel like true weakness. Clearly we need to do a lot more fucking digging
>>
>>46104720
>punish
But something not as brutal as>>46104807 . we need her to fight, not to be a liability. maybe cut her left hand, or something like that. that way she still can fight more or less well and we still get a point across (don't bite the hand that feeds and all of that)

and she's no longer captain of the hellraisers. she's not fit to lead. way too unstable
>>
>>46104989
Taking an eye wouldn't be much of a liability. She'd get an eyepatch of shame she'd have to wear around for the rest of her life. I'm just sayin.
>>
>>46105037
doesn't that fucks up depth perception?
>>
>>46104742
Punish but not in a way that inhibit her combat abilities.
Also tell her, we haven't stuck it in Miss Medal of Honor.

I am conflicted. On one hand, i despite disobediance, but on the other, i dislike losing one of our few good commanders. And we should really expect more to turn on us (shen, maybe the sisters and the legions vanessa charmed....)
>>
>>46105071
it does.
>>
>>46105071
Meh you don't really need it that much for fighting plenty of warriors had eyepatches. Plus this isn't hyper-realism.
>>
>>46104989
she is an archer. Takin an eye or hand pretty much turns her combat abilites to 0
Agree on not-leading anymore.
Plus if we execute her, we will have to execute every Hellraiser, our elite, for going against legion, as all of them betrayed us
>>
>>46104742
Punish. No question about that.
She will be allowed to stay serve us but only if she manages to get her feelings under control.
Who we give the E is up to us and we can't have a captain who can't deal with that.
>>
>>46105136
Nah she only needs one eye for archery. We're in magic land where we can teleport.
>>
>>46104720
Let her watch us bang Sophia as punishment!
>>
>>46105136
If big boss can do it so can she.
>>
>>46105077
Punishment without crippling her seems reasonable.
I wouldn't like to rob the Hellraisers of their trusted leader.
>>
>>46104851
You tell Marigold that you will not kill her. But you will not tolerate insubordination either. You offer her a choice, losing her eye, or her arm. She stares at your face for a moment in utter disbelief. You stand stern, but you're surprised when her look of fear becomes one of joy.

"You mean it? You'll really forgive me?" You feel uneasy, but agree that you will, if she chooses. Her face turns absolutely pink. She reaches up to her face, and shoves a thumb into her eye socket without even a glimmer of hesitation. You watch as she digs the orb of flesh out, blood trickling and teeth grinding, until she tears the thing from it's natural resting place. She holds the eye, hazel, before you.

"Anything you wish, my dark lord. I swear to be yours, and only yours, from this day, until my dying breath. No other shall be above you, for your love is a wine, and I intend to drink deep of it." She then squeezes the eye until it bursts in her grip. The remaining mass falls to the stone floor.

>Accept her apology
>"You're still on thin ice."
>"Not gonna lie, that was gross."
>"Not gonna lie, that was hot."
>Other
>>
>>46105257
their trusted leader (almost) made a deal with an elder god out of envy. that's not someone who's fit to lead.
>>
>>46105271
>>"You're still on thin ice."
>>
>>46105271
>not gonna lie that was hot
>>
>>46105257
Especially since they did good
(And we can reasonably explain everything with that goo stuff, so we do not seem to be too weak) merely punish her for failing to resist that.
BTW we still need to examine the cave. There might be more of that
(and of course, can we use its powers for world domination)
>>
>>46105271
...Did we really lose the fucking vote? I'm pretty sure we said punish but it might be the booze talking. Can somebody recount for a drunk man?

>Not gonna lie, That was hot but you're still on thin ice.
>>
>>46105271
>>Accept her apology

Damn, that was fast.
>>
>>46105271
>>
>>46105326
taking herself her own eye. isn't that a punish?
>>
>>46105326
I'm pretty sure that was punish mixing the eye and arm thing.
>>
>>46105326
What do you define punishment as if making someone gouge their own eye out isn't?
>>
File: eye.jpg (126 KB, 850x588) Image search: [Google]
eye.jpg
126 KB, 850x588
>>46105271
>Accept her apology

this is her now, holy shit.
>>
>>46105402
In all fairness, she's a masochist, so eh?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.