[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Your DM decides to replace dice-roll result checking with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: SqIShPY.jpg (4 MB, 3616x2304) Image search: [Google]
SqIShPY.jpg
4 MB, 3616x2304
>Your DM decides to replace dice-roll result checking with an elaborate rock-climbing system of his own devising.
>>
>>46094777

Sounds like a cool DM, glad he's mine.
>>
>>46094777
>Shoot the DM
>Leave
>>
Finally, all these chin-ups are paying off

>tfw you're the only one in your group who can climb a fire pole
>>
>>46094853

That's all well and good, but how often do poles catch on fire?
>>
>>46094777
Seems sorta stupid. Your rolls get gradually worse over the session as fatigue sets in? Unless you have a very roll light system I guess.
>>
I want to play a homebrew Call of Cthulu game where your character's ability to do anything is determined by your ability to do a roughly equivalent thing.
>>
>>46094957
>replace shooting checks with NERF trick shots
>instead of rolling perform you have to whistle a tune
>rolling to hit with a weapon "here's a NERF sword, thats a sparring dummy, you have 4 seconds, how many legal blows can you land in non-consecutive areas?"

sounds like fun...
>>
>>46095522
>roll for disguise
>You get a chest full of clothes, props and makeup and 60 seconds. Good luck.
>sanity check
>take two shots, spin around baseball bat, then try to read eye chart
>roll to seduce
>see you guys in 15 minutes
>>
>>46094777
>horizontal
what
>>
>>46095810
>see you guys in 15 minutes
...do you live in my area?...

thats more like "give me 20 and a computer if I can get a girl to show me her nipple..."

>>46096061
thats actually a very common thing...
>>
>>46096466
>do you live in my area
More of a "We'll be in the bedroom for 15 minutes" if you're all around the table sort of joke
>>
>>46094873
>That's all well and good, but how often do poles catch on fire?

More often than you'd think.
>>
>>46096976
kekkd
>>
>>46094948
As long as each session represents one in-game day, this will model your characters getting tired as the day rolls on.
>>
Considering that some halls have decent cafes and can be rather empty at times this can be doable and definitely fun.

Only problem i see is playing with bunch of sweaty nerds, breaking up flow of game for the climbing and having gay orgy afterwards in sauna.

So are you bad enough frenchman to try unknown armies this way?
>>
>>46094777
>Climb rope for strength traing
>Roll a bard
>Fuck everything that moves
>Score several magnitudes high on Henderson Scale
>Natural 20's for all time
>Bang Dm's top-heavy redheaded sister
>>
>>46096976
>that cop giving the fucker pepper spray for climbing over the fence
he is the hero sport events need
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.