[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QUEST REBORN IN AN RPG S03 EP61
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 18
File: NEW LIFE OP.png (31 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
NEW LIFE OP.png
31 KB, 500x500
Hey guys let me know when you are here
>>
>>46094026
Miellewds-guy here.
Sorry, a little late.
>>
>>46094026
Here
>>
File: cuddly lyann 2 sfw.jpg (241 KB, 1200x2242) Image search: [Google]
cuddly lyann 2 sfw.jpg
241 KB, 1200x2242
>>46094385
>>46094383
Howdy

Once we are back home, we have a light meal and a bath before going to bed with a book.

Thankfully, the permanent light candle we enchanted way back is still good to go, so we place it on a shelf over our bed and get comfortable with one of the thick record books Yin handed to us.

Honestly, its just a series of handwritten numbers, dates and names. Since the Heavenly Empire is still used to writing numbers into words rather than using symbols, its really hard on the reader.

Baron Solis, Three thousand three hundred thirty two tons of corn. Tax collected, Three hundred and three tons of corn grains.

It is all written like that. A single line with each region, city, town and noble's harvest, tax and such, one under the other.

Honestly, columns and proper numbers will make things so much faster and easier to read and write.

~O~

Even though it is still mostly summer, this high up the mountains there's not much humidity, and with the high temperature difference between night and day, the temperature is more than cold enough for us to have the windows closed.

Well, dad had the manor's original windows replaced by double glass ones, so its actually quite warm once you close them, to the point it can be slightly hot after just a few minutes in a room.

In the height of summer, its hot enough that you want to keep the windows open, but at any other time of the year, you'd keep them closed.

"Eldric, make room." ~Lyann comes in from her bath. She is glowing with that fresh-off-the-shower look as she crawls into the bed with us.

We part the sheets and she stretches on top of us before we pull them back over the both of us. Her beautiful, soft body feels great as it gets squished between the sheets and our pajamas.

"Shouldn't you wear something to bed?"
"But you like it like this, don't you?" ~ she answers with a little smile as she supports her face on our chest

1/?
>>
>>46094676
We were supposed to headpat Nina when she comes home from work tonight. Don't forget that.
>>
File: super cuddly lyann sfw.jpg (262 KB, 1200x2086) Image search: [Google]
super cuddly lyann sfw.jpg
262 KB, 1200x2086
>>46094676

Well, of course we do. I don't think there's a man who wouldn't enjoy to such situation. More like, I dare you to find such a man and introduce him to us!

She gets comfortable using us as a body pillow to sleep on top of. Ah, her hair smells really nice. Its a bit hard to concentrate.

"Weren't you going to help me?"
"I never said that. You don't like this?"
"...of course I do."
"Alright, then."

Well, at least we are quite awake now.

Uhmm... we should come up with a prototype for accounting books. I wonder how many columns there should be?

Let's see...

Region ~ Noble ~ Harvest ~ Tax

Would that be enough? I think it would be good to have two teams. One in charge of inspecting the harvest, and one in charge of the tax. That way, a corrupt noble would have to bribe both groups. It is better if neither group knows the other, as well?

Ah, should we convert these books into numbers right now?

>Sure
>No, let Yin do it after we show her a sample page
>Other
>>
>>46094812
>Sure
Yin has enough work to do without us adding more to the pile.
>>
>>46094812
>>Sure
>>
File: cuddly lyann sfw.jpg (213 KB, 1200x1494) Image search: [Google]
cuddly lyann sfw.jpg
213 KB, 1200x1494
>>46094857
>>46094907
>Sure

"Ah, move a little bit, I need a new notebook and something to write with."
"Here." ~ she answers calmly while pulling both from her [Item Box]

Well... right. New school year, she would likely have such things at hand in her [Item Box]

"I need a bed table to write on. You don't happen to have one in your [Item Box] do you?"
"Ah... no." ~ she begrudgingly rolls off us so we can get out of bed.

Ellie has some of those in a kichen shelf so we'll just go get one...

As we leave the room, and head towards the stairs, we spot Nina waiting before the front doorin the main hall.

She is sitting with her heels next to her hips, looking all excited and fluttering her wings from time to time.

"Nina, what are you doing?"
"Ah! Master, that's cheating!" ~ she cries as she sees us
"What, why?"

She gets up and heads towards us, looking quite sad.

"You said you would pat my head! I was waiting!"

Ah, we did, didn't we? but we came in through the back door so we missed her.

"Wait, how long have you been waiting?"
"Since I came home from work. Nina's a good girl."
"Uh... I'm sorry. Do yuo want to come with me? I'll pat your head while I work."
"Yes!"

We make it to the kitchen.

"Did you had dinner?"
"No..." ~she says softly
"Alright, let's grab some fruits then."

We go back to the room with Nina, the bed table, and some food.

Lyann is lying on her tummy over the bed, holding her chin up with her right arm supported on the bed, while writing with her left.

"I thought you were right handed."
"I can write with either hand."
"Oh. What are you doing?"
"I'm making some columns on the notebook."
"Ah, thanks."
"Why did you bring Nina?"
"I promised her some head pats."

"Yes! Master said I was a good girl!"
"Isin't that what you say when you are being lewd..."
"It's not like that! she's working as a package delivery service."
"Oh."

We go back to the bed and sit down on the bed.

1/?
>>
File: lyann mako cuddly.jpg (171 KB, 1200x849) Image search: [Google]
lyann mako cuddly.jpg
171 KB, 1200x849
>>46095586

"Master, head pats." ~ah, Nina is pouting.
"Alright, sit by the bedside..."
"Okay!"

Lyann pouts a little. With the lap table in place, there's not enough room for her. We start writing down on the notebook... honestly we probably should do this on the desk but I get the feeling both girls would complain.

We write with our right hand and gently pat Nina's head with the left. Her hair (feathers) are really really soft.

"Waaah~ " ~she makes a large, goofy smile as we pet her.

Alright let's see...

Organize the records by...

>Region ~ Lord ~ Harvest ~ Tax
>Lord ~ Region ~ Harvest ~ Tax
>Other

Would it be better to go with region first? that way all nearby entries will have similar harvest and tax amounts accounting for floods, droughts, or good harvest, right?

If we go by lord name, it makes it easier to find a specific noble's tax.
>>
>>46095816
>Region ~ Lord ~ Harvest ~ Tax
>>
>>46095816
>>Region ~ Lord ~ Harvest ~ Tax
>>
File: mako and lyann lingerie.jpg (185 KB, 1200x849) Image search: [Google]
mako and lyann lingerie.jpg
185 KB, 1200x849
>>46095978
>>46095931
>>>Region ~ Lord ~ Harvest ~ Tax

Yeah, let's go by region, that way we can easily compare their harvest and taxes to their peers in the same area.

We are roughly half way through when we realize Nina is asleep.

She's smiling widely while leaning on the bed with her arms crossed over it... hey, are you actually comfortable like that?

"Lyann, can you throw a blanket on her?"
"Sure, give me a minute..."
"Hey, why don't you get a robe for when you are walking around?"
"I don't mind it with just us. I have one for when I need to leave the room."
"You're distracting."
"If you didn't think so, I think I'd get angry, you know? ah, do you want to take a break? there's some food left, we could play a little bit..." ~ she smiles
"No, no, once we get started it won't end just like that."
"Fuuu... meanie."

She places a blanket over Nina and goes back to our side. She's reading this year's version of The Protectorate Army Handbook.

It's a blue book with golden letters. It has a pretty good book binding and high quality paper. Ah, it's been printed rather than writen, uh? Okaba's printing press is starting to see use in Eopolis, at least.

"Why are you reading that?"
"It's one of the books Stella will have to study from. Im just seeing what sort of material she will have to read through."

Oh. She's actually an excellent older sister to our puppy girl, isn't she? I don't think most older brothers or sisters would even think about doing such a thing.

By the time we are done, it's just a few hours before sunrise...

>Let's store Nina away in our menagerie and have a bit of lewd fun with Lyann.
>Let's pull Nina into the bed and all together sleep at least a couple of hours.
>Other
>>
>>46096324
>>Let's pull Nina into the bed and all together sleep at least a couple of hours.
>>
>>46096324
>Let's pull Nina into the bed and all together sleep at least a couple of hours.
We should get some actual sleep.
>>
File: lyann lingerie sfw.jpg (181 KB, 1200x1858) Image search: [Google]
lyann lingerie sfw.jpg
181 KB, 1200x1858
>>46096484
>>46096612
>>Let's pull Nina into the bed and all together sleep at least a couple of hours.

Ah, the room is really hot in the morning... no, its just us. Nina's wings are ~ really~ hot to sleep under, you know?

Well, at least she's really light. I mean, a girl as petite as her wouldnt weight over 40k anyway, but she feels just about 1/2 as heavy, if that.

Uhmm... well, she and her sisters fly according to natural law, unluke the honeyfaeries that fly on magic. I guess the majin and the succubus would be something like an hybrid car?

I guess the harpies must have hollow bones, to begin with?

We easily lift her off and pick her in our arms. She goes back to the menagerie while sleeping.

"Eldric, g'morning." ~ Lyann looks lovely when she's sleepy.

Let's kiss her.

*smooch*

"Ah..." ~ she's smiling as she gets up.

Let's see, today... we need to go to school and work on the lab, then go to work at the office. That should leave us again with about 6 hours left. Ugh, is this a noble's life? it feels like we are working 18 hours of the day.

It really doesn't feel privileged, at all!

~ O ~

And so, we greet everyone during lunch. There's quite a bit or trouble right before lunch since every single classroom's door was stuck and unable to open due to a small < shaped piece of black rubber that had been slipt under the door.

When you try to open the doors outwards, it gets stuck with the rubber.

This is how our imported rubber made its debut in Albion.

We need to karate chop Dawn on the head when we see her.

>Let's give her an actual blow
>Let's take the chance and force her to work as punishment
>Other
>>
>>46097063
>Let's take the chance and force her to work as punishment
>Other
Threaten to send her to Dusk for more maid training.
>>
>>46097063
supporting >>46097127
>>
File: ren sweater.png (913 KB, 1000x1570) Image search: [Google]
ren sweater.png
913 KB, 1000x1570
>>46097213
>>46097127
>>Let's take the chance and force her to work as punishment

"And so, this is Dawn. Please have her run any hard calculations you need done, alright?"
"Uuuh... nice working with you..."

Well, we can't use physical violence against a friend's little sister. We can't use magic since she'll absorb her. We can however just not sell her any more rubber until she helps the team.

Gina's research already shows some promise. It turns out that the [ERROR]s aren't actually solid. They do have a nervous system, albeit their nerves are nearly invisible on account of being perfectly transparent and exceedingly thin.

It reminds us of optic fiber, to be honest.

"They have something ~like~ blood, but no visible veins. Instead, their whole body is more like a sponge. I can't figure out what they use as a circulatory system."
"In that case, can you work with Aldo in trying to figure out how their nervous system works? specially look for..."

>A way to trigger thair phase ability
>A particularly sensitive area on it
>Other
>>
>>46097554
>A way to trigger thair phase ability
>>
>>46097554
>>A way to trigger thair phase ability
>>
File: delicious alquia stella.jpg (142 KB, 680x1000) Image search: [Google]
delicious alquia stella.jpg
142 KB, 680x1000
>>46097696
>>46097651

"Uhmm... that's going to be hard since we haven't seen it. Should I just start applying volatege to it and seeing what happens?" ~ suggests Aldo
"It may be a chemical signal." ~ Gina adds from the side

They decide to open the head and see if they can find a brain or some other nerve center in the [ERROR]

Meanwhile, Verdi doesn't has much to do. We want him to design a barrier against the phase effect, but until we can reproduce the phase effect, he doesn't really had any idea on what he's going against.

For now, let's take a look at his research.

>Use his barriers as shields for the rockitships
>Use his barriers as personal shields for soldiers.
>Other

No, you can't choose both, either one would cost a lot of effort on its own
>>
>>46098137
>>Use his barriers as shields for the rockitships
rockitships are harder to replace.
>>
>>46098137
Ships can mount thicker armor and more powerful lift rock arrays.
>>
>>46098368
good point

>>46098137
Im >>46098275
switching too
>>
File: delicious stella pajamas.jpg (143 KB, 685x1000) Image search: [Google]
delicious stella pajamas.jpg
143 KB, 685x1000
>>46098368
>>46098411
>>Use his barriers as personal shields for soldiers.

"Uhmm... I'll need to work on a portable generator."
"We already have pretty good generators on the ships, and can send energy to nearby devices. The distance is just a little under a mile, but isn't that more than enough to support nearby troops?" -Dawn blurts one of her actually useful comments
"Oh? can I see those generators?"
"Ask Eldric" -she says

We nod, so Dawn starts explaining to him about the generators as she pulls out the one she uses to satisfy her own regular mana needs.

Its the same generator we saw Asmund assemble in the nearby tree glade about two years ago.

Well, its too big to use as a portable personal generator, even though our vampire friend has been trying for years to make it smaller.

"Uhmm... maybe we could mount one of these on a small cart? if we give it a minimum of floatstone, we could make it a nearly weightless portable unit. Then the troops wouldnt have to stick to the rockitships."

>Sounds good. Would give us more fexibility
>No, no, if a single unit gets captured, the enemy would get their hands on a generator too. Its okay if they get a shield that can only work near our ships, but a portable generator is a no no.
>Other
>>
>>46098613
>Other
A portable version would be good for when we fight the ERRORs.
But we should stick to ship-mounted ones when pacifying Alquia and if we need to fight other nations.
>>
>>46098613
this I guess >>46098757
>>
>>46098757
To be more clear, the shield units can operate either from a ship-based generator or a portable generator.
But portable generators will only be deployed when fighting ERRORs since they haven't shown any real ability to think or to capture technology.
>>
>>46098613
>No, no, if a single unit gets captured, the enemy would get their hands on a generator too. Its okay if they get a shield that can only work near our ships, but a portable generator is a no no.

It's not like this tech is only useful against errors.
>>
>>46098613
im >>46098817
switching to
>>No, no, if a single unit gets captured, the enemy would get their hands on a generator too. Its okay if they get a shield that can only work near our ships, but a portable generator is a no no.
>>
File: wooden high heels.jpg (34 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
wooden high heels.jpg
34 KB, 680x680
"We are calling them shields now, but they were originally just walls, right? how do they work?"
"They absorb energy and transform it into light. Honestly if the cages didn't had actual bars, the creatures inside them could just walk out."
"Oh, the slow blade penetrates the shield uh?"
"Right. Normally the bars make a normal cage, but whenever the creatures try to attack the bars, they power up the shields."

Aritsu pours takes some notes, then comments:

"Couldnt they just bend them open then?"
"If they tried, yes, but by default they always try slashing, punching, biting or what have you instead."
"I assume the bars are strong in case they do try, anyway?"
"Of course."
"Ah, how do you power the system?"
"Like I said, I don't. Attacks provide the power."
"Can I see a cage?"
"Sure."

Well, looks like Aritsu and Aldo will be busy.

Ah, by the way, we promised Ren to invite her to the beach this weekend. That's tomorrow, right?

>Invite Aritsu
>Invite Lyann
>Just us and Ren
>Invite Mako
>Other

Well, it will probably be slightly naughty, I guess?

By the way, Aritsu and Lyann look great with high heels. Yup, it completely fulfulls our expectatives, though the shoes are more robust than we expected. Rather than a slim heel, it is part of the sole as a one piece... well, I guess master Tazar was thinking of footwear to last rather than just fashion, but honestly, it looks super nice anyway.

1/?
>>
>>46099237
>Just us and Ren
>>
File: stand up heels succubus.jpg (63 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
stand up heels succubus.jpg
63 KB, 1024x768
>>46099237

Which reminds me, now that we have rubber available, better soles and footwear in general should be possible. We really need to introduce him to the material.

Some nice, thick, warm, dry and water-proof shoes for our troops would surely be a boon for the army and adventurers in general.

Anyway, it's nice how noone else seems to find anything special about their clothing thanks to their dancer jobs. Maybe we could get away with a miniskirt and an actual secretary-like suit for them?

Ah, we're getting distracted.

It looks like we will have to wait until there's any progress on triggering the [ERROR]s phase ability before moving forth on our efforts.

By the way, Stella is leaving for Eopolis this weekend. She will stay over there during the week and come back home for the weekends only. I wonder if we should give her some sort of party?

In the one hand, she's going to study abroad. On the other, its just a [treestride] away, so it doesn't really feels like it.

>Party
>Just a family meal should be fine
>Other
>>
>>46099237
>Invite Aritsu
>Invite Lyann
>Invite Mako
>>
>>46099346
>>Party

She's been studying very hard and deserves praise for it.
>>
>>46099346
>Just us and Ren
>Party
>>
>>46099346
>Party
The kids at the orphanage are going to miss her.
>>
File: athena & zoe.jpg (174 KB, 955x1000) Image search: [Google]
athena & zoe.jpg
174 KB, 955x1000
>>46099339
>>46099420
>>Just us and Ren

>>46099353
>>Invite Aritsu
>>Invite Lyann
>>Invite Mako

>>46099382
>>46099420
>>46099501
>>>Party

It would be nice if we could invite the children from the orphanage to a party in the island, but we are technically trying to keep the teleport platforms a secret so we can't do it right now, and having the honey faeries [treestride] almost a hundred people is just asking for too much.

That's why, we organize a big bbq party in the orphanage grounds instead.

It certainly has a big backyard. Okaba meant to build an extra dormitory there, but there was no need in the end.

I wonder if it would be good to make a pool for the children?

Anyway, that's how, Stella is busily going om nom nom with a meat piece on each hand as she runs around with the children.

Hey, hey! don't chew and run!

Well, its her party so it's probably fine, right? right.

"Wwaaaaaah....!" -she cries as she runs around with everyone

She's properly wearing her shoes. She's not taking off anything. She's not bullying anyone. She's properly sharing with everyone.

Should we praise her for being a good girl? no, wait, wait, this is how its meant to bem right?

>Let's praise her and make sure she has good memories of being a good girl.
>No, we can't praise her for proper behavior. Let's save it for when she's doing great.
>Other
>>
>>46099797
>Let's praise her and make sure she has good memories of being a good girl.
>>
>>46099797
>>No, we can't praise her for proper behavior. Let's save it for when she's doing great.
>>
>>46099797
>>Let's praise her and make sure she has good memories of being a good girl.
>>
File: delicious swimsuit stella 001.jpg (73 KB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
delicious swimsuit stella 001.jpg
73 KB, 600x1000
"Waaah~ brother said I was a good girl! he patted my head!"

She went straight to brag about it to the harpies.
Soon enough, they all floacked to us.
Except for Nina. Well, she too got headpats last night.

"Master Master we want headpats too! we're good girls!"

They are pressing down on us. Well, they're pretty light, so its not really a problem.

"You need to be good girls and work hard, the way Nina did."
"Yeeees~!"
"Uhmm... how about working on the rockit docks? you can deliver packages to people so they don't have to go pick them up at the dicks, and collect a fee."
"Yes!" x7

It looks like it worked, though as they go away, they argue about what a fee is.

They're going to be fine, right? these bird brained girls.

~O~

As the day progresses, we take the harpies back into our menagerie and start carrying the sleeping children to their beds with Kya and Dusk's help.

Of course Kya is staying at the orphanage.

"The children had a lot of fun today. Thank you." -she bows politely.

Ah, she carries herself like a princess at all times. Well, she is the genuine article, after all.

"No, thank you for having us."

We are giving Stella a piggy back ride home.

"Waaaah~ thank you for having us." -she says with a happy if sleepy smile
"Hey, if you are awake, you can walk."
"Nuuuh, I want brother to pamper me a little more!"
"...fine."

We say goodbye to Kya and Dusk, then start walking home with Stella on our back.

This girl, she's not actually tired nor sleepy, is she? she is squeezing/hugging us tightly while wagging her tail energically. We can tell by our shadow on the road, next to us.

It's been a full 6 years since she became our little sister, uh? she was almost 5 at the time, so she's almost 11 now? let's check her sheet for the info...

Stella Crownguard
Age 11 Race Wolfkin

Ah, this tomboyish but super cute little girl with the dynamite body and the second largest boobs in our group... she's going to be alright in the big city, right?

1/?
>>
File: kitty.jpg (124 KB, 612x1000) Image search: [Google]
kitty.jpg
124 KB, 612x1000
>>46100444

It's alright, she's going to a military school. I'm sure they are very strict about relationships in the school grounds.

Yup.

Even if she has a great body and a trusting personality.

Even if her boobs are large enough that there's sidebood when you look at her from behind.

Even if her tail is fluffy and her ears are soft. She'll be fine, right?

"Please be safe at school, alright?"
"Yes! you and daddy are the only ones that can pet me, you know?"
"Is that so? what about mommy?"
"No! because mommy always wants to brush my hair!"
"Which one?"
"Both."
"Please brush your hair properly from now on."
"Uuuuh..."

Even if she's strong enough to wrestle a dragon into crying uncle and tapping the floor three times, its worrying that she'll agree to wrestling with a dragon in the first place.

(In short, she'll agree to wrestling anyone who asks)

Ah, those children of nobility and military cadets, they won't use her like a toy, will they?

No, this is bad, we are worrying about them treating her the way we treat other cute girls. Isn't that more than a bit cynical?

Well, it can't be helped. Because she's our puppy little sister. Even if she's actually a wolf.

"What are you doing?"
"I'm enjoying the scent of big brother's hair."
"Why?"
"It'll have to last until next week."
"...alright."

Please be safe.
And guys at the academy:

Looking at the delicious brown girl, is a foul.
Speaking to the DBG, it's a technical foul
Touching the DBG, that's a one-man lynchin'

"Brother."
"Yes?"
"I wuv you."
"Alright."
"I'm marrying daddy, though."
"Alright"

~O~

It's pretty early in the empire. Should we go pick up Ren yet?

>Sure, we can spend the whole day together
>No, let's spend some more time with Stella at home
>Other
>>
>>46100813
>Sure, we can spend the whole day together
>>
>>46100813
>>Sure, we can spend the whole day together
>>
>>46100813
>>Sure, we can spend the whole day together
>>
>>46100813
>No, let's spend some more time with Stella at home
>>
>>46100865
>>46100867
>>46100895
Why you gotta make General Li's life miserable, guys?
You know how the old guy tries to keep the Empress from running away and shirking her duties.
>>
File: stella 006.jpg (73 KB, 600x1055) Image search: [Google]
stella 006.jpg
73 KB, 600x1055
>>46100865
>>46100867
>>46100895
>>>Sure, we can spend the whole day together

Thus, we emerge out from the peach tree, as usual.

We find that there's a large tent next to the tree. There seems to be a party.

"Duke, welcome!"

No, it wasn't a party. The young empress was waiting by the peach tree, and the people around are servants.

Wait, I know you work really hard during the week, but is it alright to use your servants like this?

Wait... if you spend all your day in the audience room, what DO your attendants normally do with their day?

Isn't their job really, really easy, actually? I guess it's alright after all. More like, aren't all these people a waste of taxpayer's money? we could probably pay two teachers salary with the money each of these people cost a month.

"Good day, your highness. I thought I'd come pick you up early."
"Alright. Can we go now?"
"Isn't it before lunch?"
"We can have lunch at the island."

Well, she is wearing a long silk robe and probably just her swimsuit underneath.... she really wants to go, uh?

>Alright
>Should we invite Mako as well?
>Other
>>
>>46101675
>>Alright
>>
>>46101675
>>Alright
>>
File: princess sinoe.jpg (80 KB, 600x1200) Image search: [Google]
princess sinoe.jpg
80 KB, 600x1200
>>46101880
>>46101725
>Alright

We'll start here next weel, God willing. Take care guys.

Ill go get a shower and be back for comments and suggestions in a few minutes
>>
>>46101675
>Alright
She probably wants us all to herself because she's so stressed.
>>
>>46101926
thanks for running
>>
>>46101926
we should get stuff for the Island like a dogsled that can pulled along the beach and we can teach Ren the poses we taught the other girls.

thanks for running and don't forget to Archive
>>
>>46101926
I want to ask Miel how her daughters are expanding their hives.
Is she the only one birthing new queens for expanding the Miel Hegemony, or do her daughters also produce princesses that will grow into queens to create new hives?

I want more hives to be created in the Jade Islands; to expand Miel's territory, get new and interesting honey flavors, and to induct the native elf tribes as protectorates in order to squeeze out the slaver trade in the region as a viable economic endeavor.
>>
>>46102639
>Is she the only one birthing new queens for expanding the Miel Hegemony, or do her daughters also produce princesses that will grow into queens to create new hives?

That's a really good question, what do you think would be better?
>>
>>46103359
other Anon here >>46102097
I think everyone else has gone to bed. have you archived yet?
>>
>>46103537
Alright i archived it.
Honestly, I was thinking of having Ren be the one on top with Eldric
>>
>>46103359
I think it would be the least stressful on Miel if she birthed new queens for expanding into new regions, and those regional queens birthed princesses to populate new hives that would consolidate Hegemony control in those regions.

Or Miel gives birth to new queens as each expansion wave reaches the limits of their hives.
>>
>>46104264
>Honestly, I was thinking of having Ren be the one on top with Eldric
Knowing her, she'd play around with the poses because she's curious, and she'll have her Shadows do it first. Probably all of them lined up and each one doing a different pose, and she'll poke and prod them about how it feels.

She'll try it, but she'll probably tire of it real quick and then have Eldric be on the bottom (with the Shadows holding him down) with her on top soon after.
>>
File: dense and clueless.jpg (41 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
dense and clueless.jpg
41 KB, 400x400
>>46104896
>Knowing her, she'd play around with the poses because she's curious, and she'll have her Shadows do it first. Probably all of them lined up and each one doing a different pose, and she'll poke and prod them about how it feels.
>>46104896

Ugh i keep forgetting about it. Ive been planning a scene for weeks and keep forgetting to do it.

Alrond plays a little rough, so Ellie asks Eldric for a elven childcare tool from the nomad elves in the islands.

A set of rings which send sensations from the satellite rings to the main rings, of viceversa. Now that you mention that "how does it feel" thing, I was reminded of it.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.