[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The god of alcohol reads a prophecy saying that he will die soon.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1.png (980 KB, 857x1000) Image search: [Google]
1.png
980 KB, 857x1000
The god of alcohol reads a prophecy saying that he will die soon. To ensure people will remember him, he engineers it so that his power will distribute equally into every tavern wench in the land, granting them all superhuman physical powers roughly on par with level 12 warblades. What happens after he dies? How does this affect society?
>>
>>46093867
Baldurs Gate: Tavern wench edition happens. Everywhere int he land, powerful tavern wenches emerge, eager to prove their worthiness to lay claim to the god's throne. They amass armies of drunks and the entire world is soaked in blood and beer.

It's fricking awesome. Basically a heavy metal festival.
>>
>>46093867
Probably they become much higher in social status, and a new generation of ordinary women takes over wenching.
>>
File: 1458263114969.jpg (49 KB, 556x534) Image search: [Google]
1458263114969.jpg
49 KB, 556x534
>>46094049
What if the power is not something inherited by people, but inherited by the very profession of tavern wench? Would that mean every tavern is a temple? Does that mean getting hammered and grabbing a tavern wench's tits is a sacred act?
>>
>>46094121
>east has shrine maidens and exorcism rituals
>west has tavern wenches and indulgence rituals
>>
>>46093867
They all get raped into breeding super soldiers by the pigmen orcs who had a god that died, granting them the powers of level 15 warblades instead. Quietly hapy to be raped and impregnated day after day, they retire from adventuring to serve superior pigmen cock
>>
>>46095174
Disgusting.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 400x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 400x366
>>46095174
>>
>>46093867
There's only so much power to go around, so I assume it ends in a Highlander type of situation where they start killing each other collecting more and more power until there's only one left, who then becomes the new god of alcohol.
>>
with their newfound strength they start small cults each devoted to worshipping a particular tavern goddess. Eventually they become strong enough to leave humanity behind.
>>
>>46093867
>>46095174

Everyday I see the stupidest thing I've ever seen
You win today.
>>
>>46093867
>The power only works if they work as tavern wenches
>Tavern brawls are now mud-wrestling tavern wenches with the patrons placing bets
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.