[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Womankind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 24
File: NEOBK-437354.jpg (23 KB, 173x250) Image search: [Google]
NEOBK-437354.jpg
23 KB, 173x250
Your setting now has a 10:1 female/male gender ratio, what happens ? How this affect your game ?
>>
The word sausage fest falls out of use, only to be replaced by clam bake.
>>
>>46088048
The crime rate plummets.
>>
File: 1457941998753.png (143 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
1457941998753.png
143 KB, 800x1000
>>46088048
I get up, leave, and find a GM who's not forcing blatant magical-realm on me.
>>
>>46088048
Men become kings and lords of their own harems. Loose fitting sheer silk langerie pillow wars happen between the nations over who's husbando is best on the borders and is exacerbated during the kingsmeet where men will decide the fate of their people, nations, and world as a whole just like always. Its idyllic nature will only be stained by the slowly stagnating gene pool that will only further increase depravity in successive generations until children merely die in utero unable to fully come to terms and all that will be left are the miles wide battlefields stained in juices, goose down, and silky, sheer, loose fitting lingerie and among it all worn and barely recognizable statues and upon them shall be engraved deeply into the stone, to weather the ages, the phrase "Best Husbando!" Will remain to perplex successive intelligent life.
>>
>>46088167
Upboat
>>
Most of the male NPCs are replaced by women, men are discouraged from dangerous occupations due to how rare they are but avoid going full "A Brother's Price".

PCs are unchanged as they're outliers in society anyway.
>>
Why the fuck do you keep making this thread.

And why do you keep bumping it for days.
>>
File: image.jpg (174 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174 KB, 1920x1080
>>46088134
ahahahahaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>>
>>46088134
Yeah we would be too busy fucking a different wife every day for 10 days
>>
>>46088082
>>46088134
>>46088164
>>46088167
>>46088184
>>46088197

Consider that the gender inbalance happened 10.000 years prior to recorded history.
>>
File: African_pride.jpg (39 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
African_pride.jpg
39 KB, 600x400
>>46088184
Also polygamy becomes a common cultural practice in most societies. Men basically act like a Lion in a Pride.
>>
>>46088048

>Insert whatever answer OP is looking for here.

There's too many answers you could be fishing for. I don't know how to give you what you want. Just pretend I took the bait and made a fool of myself.
>>
>>46088194
Young men committing more crime, especially violent crime, is a widely known and accepted fact.
>>
>>46088217
Thats enough time for the world to settle into the deep dark future of husbando pillow wars.
>>
>>46088048
Okay, so I remember a "monstergirl women>men number" thread a while back

then a "3-1 Female-male ratio" thread a couple times

Now we moved on to 10-1 ratio?

Dude, just say everyone is a woman already and fuck off.
>>
>>46088458
>everybody is a woman, except the PCs
>everybody is a woman, including the PCs
Take your pick.
>>
>>46088217
Then sausage fest never comes into common use. Clam bake however, remains.
>>
>>46088478
I would pick to take over GMing, because I'm the one who ends up having to do it anyway and either scrap the setting or make the entirety of the world a bunch of asexual aliens and having AYYYYdventures.

Because everyone being women doesn't work without a lot of handwaving or too much stupid detail.
>>
All my Doclett fantasies come true.
>>
>>46088048
Gender role reversal.

Now the European themed Elven and human kingdoms now are ruled by women, and court intrigue is now far more brutal and cut throat.

In the Slavic continent same thing only now we got Slavic dwarf chicks fighting kebab orc women.

In the Arabic continent, the Orc Sultan now has herself a harem of elven sex slaves taken from the Elven kingdoms and the markets are even more full.
>>
>>46088478
First one, PCs eventually end up ruling their own nations. They all get along, at first, until one or more of them decide to eliminate the rival rulers so they alone can be king dick of pussy mountain. They cajole their subjects into a fighting fervor by promising their hand in marriage to the one that fights the hardest. Thus begins, The Husbando Wars.
>>
>>46088048
Nothing much... we will be fighting mostly super villainesses from now on then.
>>
>>46088048
>Your setting now has a 10:1 female/male gender ratio, what happens ?
Nothing, that already is my setting.
>>
Well I can only assume that means the evil queen escaped her prison and systematically killed all men like some kind of tumblrette on a power trip. So considering the eternal storm she'd have brought along with most of the party being men it'd turn into a very interesting post-apocalypse/medieval fight for the right to keep your balls.
>>
Penis is an point per inch advantage
>>
>>46088308
By feminists.
>>
>>46089929
Aka civilised people. Go convert to Islam if you don't like it.
>>
>>46089832
Sounds like something an NPC in our campaign would do.
>>
I like to think that rather than the few men coming into power for how special they are, that instead they'd be turned into precious property to be used by the various women.
>>
>>46090059
That's probably your femdom fetish speaking...
>>
>>46088048
YOU still don't get laid
>>
>>46090142
>>46090091
REKT
>>
>>46088048
My party become as gods, since they're all male.
>>
File: 1457804419996.jpg (4 KB, 125x124) Image search: [Google]
1457804419996.jpg
4 KB, 125x124
>>46089990
Femisists =/= civilized.
>>
>>46090304
I think that's the joke
>>
>>46088048
Wars erupt with alarming frequency over the next 25 years before normalizing.

The world sees an increase in corruption and loss of civil liberties as a whole. Inflation goes up, standards of living goes down. Scientific endeavors are put even more on the backburner.

However, all these do eventually stabilize, albeit not to how it was before.

Things get better soon after that though. The lower population and slower growth gives the planet time to recover. Less burden is placed on our natural resources. In the long run, humanity perseveres and flourishes. This is wrongly attributed to there being more women than men, but since that's most of the population, no one challenges this fallacy.
>>
>>46088164
^
>>
>>46090378
Why would wars erupt?
>>
>>46090462
you ever see women in a social vacuum? Its backstab, ruthless and poorly hidden political style moving, and domineering at its finest. imagine that but between entire countries and a now scarce resource to fight over.
>>
>>46088048
That depends, did a lot of the men suddenly die to cause this, or did they just turn into women?
>>
>>46090491
Scarce resource?
>>
>>46088217
>Consider that the gender inbalance happened 10.000
Actually, that's not what happened.

It's just that most males did not reproduce. The top males fucked most of the women while the rest died out.
>>
>>46088184
>men are discouraged from dangerous occupations due to how rare they are
Actually, yeah, that would make sense. People would want to protect them because of how precious they'd be to humanity's survival.
>>
>>46091252
Men. That low amount of men versus women is asking for genetic stagnation. You raid other countries to fix that.
>>
>>46089929
I know you don't actually care about having a conversation and are just here to shit post but this information is really easily available from lots of reputable sources. This took me 30 seconds to find.
http://www.aic.gov.au/publications/current%20series/facts/1-20/2011/4_offender.html
>>
File: 1334628464173[2].jpg (17 KB, 350x277) Image search: [Google]
1334628464173[2].jpg
17 KB, 350x277
>>46088048
>Your setting now has a 10:1 female/male gender ratio, what happens ?
Harems. Women still use men as tools, women are still incompetent, men are still the disposable gender.

>>46088308
>Young men committing more crime, especially violent crime, is a widely known and accepted fact.
Mostly because women have no need for "excess" agression. Assuming women would become more masculine in a world with less men (they wouldn't as stated above, but let's just assume they do for the sake of argument) they'd have to become more agressive in order to survive.

So the bottom line is yes: women are less likely to commit violent crime (unless we're talking about targets who can't defend themselves, like their own children or their spouses). But why do what you can get a man to do for you in the first place?
>>
File: giving the d.jpg (235 KB, 994x811) Image search: [Google]
giving the d.jpg
235 KB, 994x811
>>46088048
>Magical Realm intensifies
>Haremu, haremu everywar
>>
>>46090491
Some of the bloodiest and most brutal periods of history have been directed by women
>>
File: hey.jpg (48 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
hey.jpg
48 KB, 500x375
>>46091560
>>
>>46088048
what is this, an OP image for ants?!

Anyways I tend to make more female NPCs than male NPCs, so not an awful lot. People just stop acting like it's random chance that Sword Guy PC is one of the few males around. The game isn't a harem, mostly because the girls around him are
1) dumb
2) taken
3) shy
4) domineering sadists with a whip

Dude just wants to murder people with swords.

...Basically, Seitokai Yakuindomo happens, but every now and then the student council staff goes through a stargate and fights a bunch of evil wizards.
>>
OP remains a virgin
>>
I run Eberron as my campaign setting, and Eberron has these things called dragonmarked houses. The dragonmarked houses are lineages of pseudo-nobility who have inherited magical tattoos that call do all sorts of shit, emulating spells of up to ninth level. This means that the 13 of these houses economically dominate their entire continent and have considerable political power as well. It's normally possible for a character to be affiliated with their house to varying degrees, it's not like having a dragonmark immediately means you must serve them unquestioningly. But with your suggested setting change any male with a dragonmark would become massive resource to be tapped by a house and it wouldn't let him get away. Join or die might not be much of an exaggeration. The hierarchies in the houses vary quite a bit normally, so once this change happens they're still going to be varied. A male might be in charge of everything, or work as a combination menial laborer/breeding slave. Meanwhile, almost no men would hold martial or particularly prominent positions in royalty or nobility. Elves basically wouldn't let their men participate in warfare, as their already terrible birthrates are plummeting from lack of dick. In turn, this would ensure that the half-elf population became considerably larger as elf women sought ought comparatively available human dick. The orc and half-orc populations would have died out thousands years ago while fighting a dimensional invasion.

TL;DR I decided not to shitpost and took OP seriously, result was less magical realm and more interesting than expected.
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

tl;dr nothing changes
>>
>>46091872
But anon, harem series are full of dumb and shy girls, with the occasional S girl for good measure.
>>
>>46091988
Sounds pretty interesting.
>>
File: tolerate no evil.jpg (78 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
tolerate no evil.jpg
78 KB, 500x380
>>46092021
The one male PC just cares more about his education and getting a final sword duel with this one bitch than romance. There's someone out there who is better than him at swords, that cannot be allowed to stand!
>>
>>46092149

Don't be like Basil II, anon.

You can find time for swords, education *and* romantic sword-play with the woman that calls you senpai.
>>
>>46088308

Yes, but your gender doesn't suddenly make you an upstanding citizen/CRIMINAL SCUM.

also young people in general are pretty prone to general stupidity including crime.
>>
>>46088048
....Not much really
I think most of the NPCs and PCs have been female so far
>>
>>46088478
Everyone is a woman, except the healslut
>>
Dumb fetishposter
>>
File: 1441112018639.png (70 KB, 230x197) Image search: [Google]
1441112018639.png
70 KB, 230x197
>>46092247

>Making the man a healslut

Nigga if I'm going to be in that sort of position I'm going to be making my character a middle-aged Life Oracle with the "Lame leg" curse.

I'm going to be the most pleasant salt-and-pepper bearded DILF you've ever seen.
>>
More animalgirls, yay.
>>
>>46092367
Not entirely the right way to do it.
"Want a heal? suck my dick. No? See how long you last."
You can kick them while their down and bleeding to death too by giving them the same offer. See how long stubborn pride and honor lasts.
>>
>>46092521

Why would I do that to my allies, much less the other players?

I mean, if they're into that then I hope they tell me because going "fuck you, suck my dick if you want a heal" is an easy way to go from "suave DILF" to "bog-standard creeper."
>>
File: 1455243990772.jpg (78 KB, 736x981) Image search: [Google]
1455243990772.jpg
78 KB, 736x981
Apart from polygamy being commonly accepted, I don't think it would be that different. There's be more female soldiers at least, but female soldiers are only an interesting feature if they are in contrast to the more abundant male soldiers. Therefore, it is really pointless to write in a 10:1 female-to-male ratio into you setting.
>>
I'm playing in a malifaux through the breach game atm, it honestly feels like nothing would change, maybe slightly less women.
>>
File: Lewd2.gif (576 KB, 318x269) Image search: [Google]
Lewd2.gif
576 KB, 318x269
>>46092677
....lewd.
>>
>>46088048
Our short healer boy gets taken to a woman cave. We have to go the Warriors until we reach manland where the manliness of men live.
>>
>>46092367
I don't like DILFs though
>>
>>46091586
I am PRETTY sure that's the joke.
>>
>>46088048

Men form large families consisting of one man and upwards to 100 females. All of their male heirs are given positions of power and their daughters are either married off to other prominent families or are forced to do footwork or other tasks that require loyalty but are below men. these families by nature attract female peasants to work the land under their protection. Armies are comprised of women and the vast majority of women never reproduce.

A few men due to difficult relations with their families go "rogue" and promise women of low status power and many children if they swear fealty to them and they create a new family. Naturally, this causes war.

Women are a commodity to work the fields and die on the battlefield and men are the masterminds behind it all.

Basically, the patriarchy that feminists think exist.
>>
>>46092838

He isn't wrong.
>>
>>46092867
>the patriarchy that feminists think exist.
Uh, dude... do you really believe that?
>>
>>46088048
>Polygamy becomes the norm, with monogamy a strange exception or reserved for female ruling elite
>Some territories become matriarchal and treat their men as a precious resource. Males likely retain significant influence due to having a nice monopoly on seed.
>Other territories are ruled by their few men, who wield absolute power. Lower class males are still expected to be powerful heads of household.
>Everywhere women warriors, because they are now the disposable gender.
>Everywhere heavy investment into the males of the community -- they're all good at SOMETHING whether they're pushed into military command, magic, management, diplomacy, or sexual skill.
>Nothing happens to the overall crime rate, but its demeanor changes to favor organized crime and gang violence over solo criminals because females tend to be somewhat more sociable and thus even in the maladjusted underclass will form more cohesive groups.
>Nothing changes for PCs. Seriously, a male in this scenario is no rarer than a half-elf, dragonborn, or tiefling of either gender in the default scenario. In fact, males of major races are probably still significantly more common
>>
>>46092898

It's a 4chan maymay. You will probably hear it sometime if you stay here for a while. Welcome to the forum by the way. :)
>>
>>46088048
No
Jerk off before posting on /tg/ next time
>>
>>46092981
Yea, /pol/ posting is real new.
>>
>Majority female, minority men = paradise for men
>Majority male, minority women = hell for women
Why is those things be like that thing?
>>
>>46093028
A Brother's Price implies it would suck for men too. Arranged marriages out the ass because you're worth money and the more rare men are the more restricted you will be by your family. Also very few women would shave their legs, wear dresses, and put on make up. They wouldn't be ugly but they wouldn't be dolled up the way you're used to.
>>
>>46093136
>Also very few women would shave their legs, wear dresses, and put on make up
You are mistakenly thinking they do these things to look good for men, and not to also flex on other women.
C'mon, how many underageb& are in this thread?
>>
>>46093159
And why do they choose to do that through those things? Why would they do it in this kind of world?
>>
>>46093326
>And why do they choose to do that through those things? Why would they do it in this kind of world?
What part of "Women don't do those things for the sake of men alone" did you miss?
It would be even more prominent, because now, women need a measuring stick for each other that does not involve showing off a mate, likely going to even further extremes.
>>
>>46093385
I do understand but I'm saying they started because of men. They would develop other ways to flex on each other.
>>
>>46093460
Except if you dial this back to early history, showing off for men will remain of import, possibly extreme import as the women will not just be competing for the best man, but any man at all due to their becoming a scarce resource (I maybe wrong, but 10 seems like more than one man will normally be able to service, at least to satisfaction, even assuming female-to-female jealousy doesn't keep partner count down to the single digits)
>>
File: 92025e03209c784a8701a723af0cfd98.jpg (915 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
92025e03209c784a8701a723af0cfd98.jpg
915 KB, 1000x1333
>>46088048
Nothing much, probably.

Apart from the fact that my companions will probably drown in pussy if it goes on like this.
>>
>>46088048
Give our Alchemists a few months and they'll have fertility potions which ensures pregnancies result in male babies.

Kingdoms would be valued based on the amount of Men they had so it wouldn't take long until rulers start encouraging their subjects to ingest these potions and in about three or so generations the world will be back to the way it was before.
>>
>>46092913
Got it almist right. Believe it or not female based crime trends toward more violent than makes and the females tend to be loners or partnered with males.
A great example is female prisons. The hierarchy is odd compared to male prisons. In female prisons there are a few, lets call them doms, doms and many, many, we'll call these subs, these doms have , we'll call the harems they serve roughly the same purpose, harems of subs. The doms keep subs subservient through beatings and rapes in exchange for safety from the other doms and their subs. Doms routinely beat, rape, and "capture" other doms subs as a sort of powerplay. Doms are bigger women or women who will do serious violence and work solo exclusively. Subs are timid, whether by nature or their treatment who knows, and usually non-violent as that, in their position, can invite life threatening harm on them. female prison is beatings and rapings and moves for internal power almost exclusively and is so toxic the guards are often switched from time to time and subject to psyche evals due to things witnessed.
Mens prisons while not a cake walk are oddly ordered. Random violent acts against you are rare unless unaffiliated with a gang and when affiliated you can at least count on others to have your back. Guards will even step in as its safe to do so unlike female prisons where violence quickly gets out of hand. Codes of conduct are also in order in mens prisons to ensure that doesn't happen. Example: you shank a rival gang member unprovoked and claim it to be the will of your gang. Your gang will actually denounce you and hand you over to avoid serious repercussions for both sides.
In female prison a sub shanks another doms sub that will almost always turn into both sides fighting it out and guards coming in to shut it down which due to the mental stress mentioned earlier tend to be more violent than is necessary.
>>
>>46093833
Tl;dr crime rate would absolutely drop but the remainder would be a different flavor. Less organized, except for rare cases, less frequent and more violent incidences.
You'd have violent attacks to make sure the victim is absolutely helpless before mugging as thats technically safer than just holding them up for money.
>>
>>46093460
>I'm saying they started because of men
>women started doing things to establish a social order amongst each other because of men
This is what you are saying.
It's like saying that if women weren't around, men wouldn't dress nicely, want awesome cars, go to the gym to build muscle they don't need.
That shit is also about establishing your place among men, not just attracting a mate.
Stop being so clearly out of touch with people, mang.
>>
>>46092247
>>46092367
>>46092521
>>46092554
Everyone is a woman except for the priest who is steadfast about his vow of chastity.

Hilarity ensues.
>>
It can go like this:
> woman take control of society. Males become a valuable resource and are used only for breeding
or
> The strongest males reign, killing or enslaving weaker males. Harems of hundreds are common
>>
>>46088048
It evens itself out over the course of the next generation or two.
>>
>>46094122
I never said they wouldn't dress nicely. What do you think "other ways" means?
>>
>>46094532
This. One man can get a few women pregnant real fast, One woman can get pregnant once every 10 months or so.
>>
>>46094532
>>46095667
That's assuming the gender ratio doesn't hold across the generations
If only 1 out of every 10 kids is a boy it won't even out
>>
>>46095714
So we'll just pull a china. One of your wives births a dissapointment in the making so you drown it. Issue solved.
>>
>The last men on earth are absolutely disgusting, beta manchildren.
>They're all wear fedoras, watch anime, and are militant atheist virgins.

>Humanity goes extinct.
>>
>>46095945
>The last females are also special snowflake tumblrtard feminists
>>
>>46095945
>he hasn't seen all the photos and facebook groups of cheerleader tier chicks dating 300+lbs. fedorameisters
>he hasn't seen the amateur fatfuck fucking tightfuck thats been flooding motherless
>>
>>46095802
I don't think that's realistic, at least not outside of some very specific cultures and even then killing roughly 9/10 child will result in a major disadvantage when up against other cultures
>>
>>46095945
The anime thing doesn't really fit in there, lots of girls like anime. In fact a lot of /a/ consists of yaoi fangirls. Having a waifu is where you reach the point of no return.
>>
I'm in the Nanoha setting. Nothing has changed.
>>
>>46088082
I always called it a "taco party"
>>
>>46096132
Clam Tacos.
>>
>>46096079
But this is the setting. Not part of the setting but THE setting. Get invaded by an all male samurai from dimension X.
They're in setting and now suffer from 10 women for every one man.
>>
>>46096244
I'm not actually able to tell what you're saying, are you saying the 10:1 woman/man setting got invaded? Or are you saying they got invaded and now have a lack of men?

If it's the former that doesn't really invalidate any of my points, first off you'll have to explain how the all male samurai kept their numbers up that well and for that matter why are they interested, if they've found some way to bypass standard human reproduction and all males, why do they need or want wives?
And if they do need wives for reproduction that's a huge population nightmare in the making on top of the logistics nightmare of invading a whole dimension.
And both those points assume they succeed

If it's the later, again that doesn't invalidate my points, if the gender ratio is now permanently at 10:1 for some reason after the invasion killing 9/10 of your population is a stupid fucking idea and even then would need a very specific culture to think it was a good idea

Really this seems like you've put less thought into it than OP
>>
>>46096839
>are you saying the 10:1 woman/man setting got invaded
*got invaded and conquered
>>
>>46096839
I'm say OP said THE setting. The WHOLE setting is now 10:1. No matter what culture you meet or fight its also 10:1 solely for being in setting. Ninja zombie jesus' attack? They're 10:1. Romans Vs. Marine platoon complimentary armor and gear included shoved back into roman times? 10:1.
>>
>>46097276
OP Here.

This
>>
>>46088082
>clam bake
That's genius, sir.
>>
>>46088048
Nothing of importance changes.

There's one faggot who dies from the gender ratio happening - some guy named OP - but I don't think anyone will miss him.
>>
>>46088048
>Welcome to the women of the kingdom
So, is it an anime or VN? Can't find any mangas named that.
>>
>>46097795
A Brother's Price by Wen Spencer
>>
>>46097931
>>46097795
Is that a real japanese translation of the book?
>>
>>46097931
Damn Japan and their alternate covers
>>
>>46098038
Yes.

>>46098052
Their cover is more realistic than the real one. The only problem is that Corelle or Summer is wearing a dress and Eldest Was supposed to be taller than Jerin and be more serious than Raven. Also, all the woman aside from Ren have short hair.
>>
>>46098222
The original cover is supposed to be kind of deceptive but uses a real scene from the book. I'm assuming that's Summer in the front but she looks a little young.
>>
>>46097931
>>46097795
>ようこそ女たちの王国へ
>haha, that has to be a manga, there's no way
>find the amazon listing
>author: ウェン スペンサー

damn
>>
I wasn't paying attention the OP image and was about to link the PDF so OP can read it, indulge himself, and stop making these threads.

Here, for those who haven't read it
http://www.mediafire.com/?2s7h8ctx48sbff1
>>
>>46098789
Thanks.
>>
>>46098789
>http://www.mediafire.com/?2s7h8ctx48sbff1
Thanks Friendo. Aside from OP naturally being a faggot, the premise does have merit and could be interesting to read on.
>>
>>46088048
>10 to 1 ratio
How you would justify the genetics and chromosome recombination in such a setting in particular?
>>
>>46103176
Well I would say fuck your autism, it just works
>>
>>46103176
Long ago a Perverted Wizard cast a curse upon all Mortals.

He still died a virgin.
>>
>>46103176
Not OP and I have no intetion of making this kind of setting so I haven't given this sort of thing a lot of thought. I remember there was some line of electrical work that would expose you to a current or something that fuck with your sperm. Basically, you would be unable to have a son. Although this might be an urban myth, but you could work from there like something in the world itself makes Y chromosomes very rare. This defect could be genetic too but I have no clue about genetics beyond 'pop science' as that Monstergirl poster would say. Would be interesting if she could give insight here. Let's see if we can summon her and have her grace us with her autism.
>>
>>46103520
In the story, male stillbirths are for some reason incredibly common so only 1 in 10 males actually survive in utero.
>>
File: 1457472017955.jpg (63 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1457472017955.jpg
63 KB, 640x640
The setting is now a femdomverse. Due to their relative scarcity men are predominantly slaves or second class citizens treated as a commodity by women, and hold no political power whatsoever. Amongst affluent women a male slave is akin to a beast of burden and a common ritual is to "break them in" when they're first bought, whereby the master imposes her dominance over her servant via a variety of means.

Men playing any kind of non-submissive sexual role is a taboo, meaning things like riding a woman from behind or receiving fellatio is seen as disgraceful and indicative of a pathetic owner unable to control her slave.

Due to the scarcity and commidification of men most women on the lower rungs of society cannot afford to own a man. Therefore, special public brothels for discarded slaves are common. Only those seen to have the "qualities" necessary for this work are sold off to such establishments, all other men too stubborn to accept slavery are sent to labour camps to work themselves to death.
>>
>>46091467

Liberal propaganda.
>>
My players fuck off
>>
>>46088048
But it already had that because it was a setting where most men can get harems.
>>
The sad thing women make up 51% of the population.
>>
>>46088308
>based on this clear research that I've done for generations inside op's magical realm
>>
Nothing get's done

http://www.returnofkings.com/32053/this-accidental-experiment-shows-the-superiority-of-patriarchy
>>
File: 1456685195474.jpg (51 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1456685195474.jpg
51 KB, 680x680
>>46107830
>returnofkings
>>
>>46105494
I can fap to hard femdom on occasion but this only seems feasible if men spawn from the ground. You are forgetting that these men have families who probably don't want their son, brother, or even father treated this way. If breeding brothels are widespread it means sending someone, who is valuable, to a deadly labour camp is a stupid idea because they need these people to reproduce. I'm sure that men could get disciplined harshly if they aren't doing what's expected of them but the picture you paint feels paradoxical.
>>
>>46088164
Someone's a shitposter.
>>
File: okay copy.jpg (16 KB, 194x273) Image search: [Google]
okay copy.jpg
16 KB, 194x273
>>46088048
Nothing changes.
>>
>>46109057
>the one half of the population that gets shot done is reduced by 90%
>nothing changes
Right...
>>
File: KnightFullplate02.jpg (222 KB, 978x1520) Image search: [Google]
KnightFullplate02.jpg
222 KB, 978x1520
>>46105494
I sense a definite lack of DEUS VULT in your game.

If I were a player, I'd fix that.
>>
>>46108568
The entire societal attitude to men is that they're worth less than women and are subhuman breeding tools. China is a real world reverse of this paradigm of assigned gender value, with infanticide of girls for the sake of having a male child to meet the requirements of the government's one child only policy. From the perspective of women in the femdomverse the rationale is the same; a male child is seen by the majority of mothers as undesirable, with girls being almost universally favoured. Also consider that getting rid of unwanted male children is easy due to the commodification of men, where there would be an active trade in children too.

All I've suggested is that you swap the genders from China's societal attitude towards gender and exaggerate it for dramatic effect, not too much of an ask, all things considered.
>>
>>46088308
That's because ghetto men have to defend/feed/impress their women. Women just look for a fix or temporary provider or they get social welfare.
>>
>>46088308
>Young men being convicted of more crime, especially violent crime, is a widely known and accepted fact.
FTFY. Women are typically let off the hook in situations of conflict between men and women. It's actually common practice for police to just haul off the man in cases of domestic abuse where the officer thinks they need to be apart until they cool off because it's easier to justify than taking the woman to jail.

Also, you'll have more crime because women in general prefer to have more laws. Then you get situations like Prohibition where everyone is a criminal.
>>
>>46110209
Except that if they kill men then they won't be able to reproduce, leading to problems like >>46091403 said.

Your logic is quite flawed: the rarer something is, the more desirable it is to have. And if men are a commodity, then it should be no surprise that they are treated favourabily instead than garbage like you said.
>>
>>46110209
>a male child is seen by the majority of mothers as undesirable
You fucking what? Did you even read the OP or this thread?
>>
>>46110240
Men are a commodity, it doesn't make fiscal sense to kill them. Jus relinquish them to someone from the mercantile class and you can make yourself a neat little nest egg, quite a blessing for someone from the lower classes, no?
>>
>>46109913
90% of the characters in my games are all women anyway.
>>
>>46110252
Value via scarcity doesn't necessarily entail special treatment as human beings. Historically, people from larger, better connected minorities marginalize and victimize smaller minorities. Why would women willingly relinquish this sort of power to a small minority of men?

Moreover, commodification of men is a way to control the scarcity of sex. The idea that women would willingly degrade themselves over their male counterparts is wishful thinking at its worst. At the end of the day everyone wants to preserve their power and position in society.
>>
File: Male-with-Pride.jpg (874 KB, 1600x1063) Image search: [Google]
Male-with-Pride.jpg
874 KB, 1600x1063
>>46110263
No. Because if you kill that man other women won't be able to reproduce with fresh genes, making genetic stagnation a real threat.

Because they are so rare, you know what happens? Pic related happens.
Also because they are still stronger than women -unless it also made them weaker, which is not stated in the OP.

Sure, women will probably feature more in the political and militar careers, but men will still be on the top of the food chain, now with harems of women.
>>
>>46110328
So... how is a male child seen as undesirable again? Sounds pretty valuable to me.
>>
>>46110345
undesirable to keep and raise by the upper classes, sure.

Desirable for the lower classes as it offers a form of social mobility. It's like laying your own golden egg.
>>
>>46110338
this
>>
File: 126546309.png (70 KB, 243x200) Image search: [Google]
126546309.png
70 KB, 243x200
>>46110369
>Desirable for the lower classes as it offers a form of social mobility. It's like laying your own golden egg.
By your own logic it wouldn't be undesirable for the upper classes to have these "golden eggs"
>>
>>46110209
If almost everyone is doing the China thing then the trade probably won't sustain itself
>>
>>46110338
>>46110263
>>46110240

It seems I haven't made myself clear so allow me to be straight about this; they wouldn't kill men. Men are a commodity. They would trade them into the slave system for money. As family members they are undesirable, due to societal attitudes towards men's status as human beings. If you want a child to love and raise, you aim for a daughter. If you're poor however, you might want that 1 in 10 male child to drag you out of poverty.

I compared it to China's attitude purely on the basis of the gender gap. I'd assumed all of you would understand that if something's valuable and isn't treated as human anyway it would be traded rather than killed.
>>
>>46110414
China's gender gap is constructed, not a result of imbalanced birth rates.
>>
>>46110391
They control supply as it is because they control the majority of capital. They hoover up the majority of men produced by the masses, why would they want to sit through a 9 month pregnancy for something they have plenty of already?
>>
>>46110328
I think people accept women would have a lot of power over men. What seems off is what was outlined in >>46108568
>>
>>46110414
Except that women wouldn't just say "Okay, now men aren't human beings anymore" and enslave all of us.

Again, men get shit done: that's why every family would be delighted to have a son instead of a daughter for once.

Arranged marriages would probably be plausible, but men would also have plenty of wives because there are so many women around.
>>
>>46110424
This. It also exists because of China's history and if a daughter is born they still treat them as human.
>>
>>46110424
Societal values are a construct too. The idea that people would be treated specially because they're a minority and they have a role in society isn't guaranteed or even likely. The people on the lighter end of the scales of society almost always get used like chattel as it is. The historical role of black people in western society as slaves, for example.
>>
>>46110450
Hate to make this sappy but they wouldn't enslave all men like that because most of those men have mothers and sisters who love them. This really should go without saying
>>
>>46110460
These are bad comparisons. Black people are not vital to the survival of the human race, an entire gender is.
>>
>>46110460
And yet male slaves were more valuable than female slaves because they could get more work done.

But that's beside the point: there are still cultural differences. Even IF something as implausible as you described were to happen, it would just be a very small area, relatively to the rest of the normal world where women aren't as retarded as you make them out to be.
>>
>>46110427
They don't have plenty already though, that's where you're wrong.
>>
The value of men in a 10:1 Matriarchy.

Don't. I'm getting married. We'll have baskets and bushels of babies and get as blase about them as everyone else.”

“Blase?” he asked, unsure what the word meant.

“Casual. Careless.” She defined the word using ones he did know. “Ever been to a social function and watch the mothers with their babies? Oh, you can't hold the little boys—no one but family gets to hold the boys—but they pass the baby girls off like sacks of wheat. Anyone can hold them as long as they want. And they sigh over the fact that the baby girls weren't born boys. You want to scream at them how lucky they are, and how they shouldn't take these healthy babies so lightly. And at least once a week you wonder if you're still young enough to carry a healthy child to term and survive delivering it, or maybe you should avoid all the risk, even though the thought of not being pregnant at least once is like putting a gun to your head and—”

She shuddered to a stop, and wiped tears from her cheeks. “I'm sorry. I shouldn't say things like that to you. I'm happy. I truly am.”
>>
>>46088048
I can finally explain why the party ratio of men to women was 2:10.
>>
>>46110783
That's probably what would happen.
>>
All the people bringing up lions in this thread must not know anything about lions. Their gender ratio is still the same in utero as humans (mostly). There isn't one lion born per ten lionesses, which means there is no shortage of males. Single and paired males roam around trying to drive off or kill pride leaders constantly, because there isn't a gender imbalance in numbers. This is not what would fucking happen in OP's scenario. Do you think there would be gangs of feral men roving around trying to usurp power? No, there aren't enough of them for that to be feasible.
>>
File: ok.jpg (29 KB, 375x305) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
29 KB, 375x305
>>46111050
>>
>>46088048
The world gets really weird for a few decades, then goes back to normal as the population returns to 50/50 over time.
>>
>more lesbians
>more amazons
>more dragonsex
>and the men are guaranteed harems
Nice
>>
http://www.mangahere.co/manga/oooku/

Can't believe this wasn't brought up yet. During the Tokugawa shogunate, a disease appears, killing almost the majority of Japanese men. Among the many families left without male heirs is the shogun's own.
It mainly deals with the alt history political situation of the land (and foreign policy when Japan is the only country crippled in such a way) and the lives and intrigues of the people in the shogun's castle.
>>
>>46088048
All men embrace polygamy
1 main wife
3 side wives
6 fucktoys
>>
File: MFW_Jack.jpg (90 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
MFW_Jack.jpg
90 KB, 250x250
>>46088048
>How this affect

Our sessions suddenly lack all reason and accountability.
>>
Jesus christ! I just realized something. Think of how fucking boring tv would get. Its either soap opera's or naked handsome pirates.
>>
>>46111448
>http://www.mangahere.co/manga/oooku/

In world with 4 women for each man, they put 3000 men in a castle and let them fuck one another.
>>
>>46112263
As a display of the shogun's power and status.

You're kidding yourself if you think it wouldn't be the most powerful women having harems of men in OP's world.
>>
>>46092886
It actually wasn't, you got a chuckle out of me
>>
>>46111877
>Suddenly
>>
>>46112281
The wealthy always command a large majority of of resources. In the US, the top 1% owns 35% of the resources and the next 4%, 27%. With 100 men for 3000 women in Queensland, the top 30 women would have 35 men, while then next 120 women would share 27, leaving 38 for the remaining 2850.
>>
>>46112332
So what you're saying is each man on average would have a 75 woman harem to command.
>>
>>46112408
Actually, each man should be married with 30 wifes. In the grim reality of Queensland, the lowest 38 men would be public fucktoys.
>>
>>46088134
meanwhile the rate of duels climbs as bitch fights get out of hand
>>
>>46112515
"Tammy is SUCH a bitch."
"Fuck you veronica!"
"Enguard!"
>>
File: step up your game.png (24 KB, 307x80) Image search: [Google]
step up your game.png
24 KB, 307x80
>>46088048
>10:1 female/male gender ratio
meh
>>
>>46113976
Yeah but they don't dominate the world. Men rule the government and the household and they got the hard job of banging around the clock cause infant mortality is high.
They have a mainbitch and a LOT of sidebitches.
>>
>>46088048
Jesus fuck, I thought this shitposting had died out after the "what if gynoids took over the universe" bullshit.
>>
>>46114812
I'll be honest, I'm a bit sad I missed that shitposting
>>
>>46105494
Well, I know one setting I'm perfectly willing to kill everyone off in.
>>
>>46110287

So your imagination is run by your libido.

What else is new.
>>
>>46112440
30 sounds like too much to manage.
>>
>>46088048
My setting is already strongly matriarchal in most countries so...the men go from being idealized as scholars and scientists to mostly being valued for the sake of producing children.

Lesbianism is even more common.
>>
>>46116314
That is talked about in the book from both the male and female perspective.

30 wives on a 1 wife per day rotation means a low chance of pregnancy for the women and a good chance of exhaustion for the man.
>>
File: 1458165222141.jpg (1 MB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
1458165222141.jpg
1 MB, 960x1440
>>46111050
Not to mention that when a new lion becomes the leader of a pride, they kill off all the male children of the former males
>>
>>46088048
Society collapses
>>
>>46116562
What if mankind was stuck with that ratio from the beginning?
>>
>>46116521
I wouldn't see how honestly. There's plenty of people who bang on the daily more than once.
Maybe if the guys 40+ or something but in a world of far less men and more women guys should be banging by the time their legal adults.
>>
>>46116592
Society never would have started as we would have gone extinct.
>>
>>46088048
Jackpot!
>>
>>46118039
My thoughts too
Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.