[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Find a group on roll20 >First two sessions is mostly just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1453959856099.png (88 KB, 498x246) Image search: [Google]
1453959856099.png
88 KB, 498x246
>Find a group on roll20
>First two sessions is mostly just the DM going "Um..." and clicking around on his computer while the rest of the call sits there in awkward silence
>Takes 30 minutes to go through his notes when we ask the NPC a simple question
>So far the past two sessions have just been us awkwardly walking around the town trying to get information from an NPC as the DM goes "Ummm" and spends another 30 minutes awkwardly clicking through his notes
>Whenever I try casting a spell or something that would help us the DM just ignores it and tells me it doesn't work so he can continue railroading the group
>If anyone says anything during these awkward pauses he gets aggravated and begins to raise his voice
>We've gotten next to nothing done and haven't had a single encounter yet
>>
Just leave the game then, anon.
>>
Leave them, anon.
>>
cool story, bro
>>
i refuse to believe there is a whole group of people so cockhungry for any pnp they can get their grubby hands on that they would put up with two whole sessions of this.

so fuck you. either youre lying or youre such a shit player this is the dm youre stuck with.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.