[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Missing infomation.. Who are the missing legions?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Missing infomation..

Who are the missing legions?
>>
>>46069182
No one has a fucking clue, senpai
>>
>>46069210
>>46069210
I wonder why?
>>
>>46069182
The player's custom-color-scheme self-inserts.
>>46069210 is talking out of his ass.
>>
More chaos heretics?
>>
>>46069467
Probably just elder.
>>
>>46069182
The Lost and the Forgotten Sons
Sigmar and the primarch of the Soul Drinkers.
>>
>>46069182
Their gene-seed was unstable and their primarchs killed before the Emperor found them.
>>
the pre heresy heresy if you consider the HH books canon.

I think it's mentioned somewhere the other legions had to fuck their shit for an unspecified reason.
>>
Originally it was just a reference to the idea of Damnito Memorae, where if someone Roman Empire seriously fucked up they'd destroy all traces of your existence.

Now it's just a thing. They apparently existed, were found, had to be killed (possibly by the Space Wolves), and even before the Heresy the Primarchs all agreed it was something they would never, ever, ever, ever, ever talk about again.
>>
>>46069497
>Primarch of the Soul Drinkers
What in the ever loving fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>46069724
The Soul Drinkers' own series eventually revealed they're not actually a Fists successor.
>>
>>46069771
Probably traitor successors then. Like the blud Rehvans and the minotaurs I think
>>
Are the primarchs even space marines? Did they ever go through the superhuman augmentation process? Did the Emperor?
>>
File: The Omnissiah does not approve.jpg (38 KB, 500x418) Image search: [Google]
The Omnissiah does not approve.jpg
38 KB, 500x418
>>46070431

>Are the Primarchs even space marines?

Technically speaking, no. They are a superior form of human being.

>Did they ever go through the superhuman augmentation process?

Yes, they went through an augmentation process, but it was a superior version to that used by Space Marines.

>Did the Emperor?

No, the Emperor was born approximately 48000 years ago when a bunch of early psykers gave up their souls to create a perfect human being.
>>
>>46070431
Primarchs did not have to go through augmentations process, they were born augmented.
Emperor was also augmented, his gene seed is hinted to exist, but that was most likely done to himself with his psychic powers and he was only a partially biological being anyway.
>>
>>46070476
I am pretty sure that Primarchs were not augmented, Vulkan could already toss around Salamanders when he first met Emperor, he could already solo Eldar squads and he had rapid growth rate because as far as I can remember he was larger than any man in the village and also smarter than everyone by the age of 2 or 5 or something like that.
>>
>>46069182
Me and your mom.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.