[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BIG BAD EVIL COMPETITION 2016!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 26
File: EvilOverlord.jpg (528 KB, 703x1000) Image search: [Google]
EvilOverlord.jpg
528 KB, 703x1000
ATTENTION ALL VILAINS, EVIL MASTERMINDS, CRUEL DICTATORS, POWERFUL LLICHES AND GIANT FIRE BREATHING INTELLIGENT MURDER LIZARDS! WELCOME, TO BBE COMPETITION 2016!!!

What is this competition you may ask? Very simply, its a competitve showcase of all the best and brightest BBEG's in existence! I your host and head judge Goge Vandire will be presiding as your overlord for todays festivities! I am looking for three other, CANNONICAL BBEG's to serve as fellow judges! That will be discussed momentarily! FIrst? DA RULES!

1-In order to be eligible to become the greatest BBEG today, potential candidates must be ORIGINAL! No cannon villains here, only the twisted and warped creations made by aspiring GM's and DM's everywhere! Also, no clones of cannon BBEG's, simple enough

2-BBEG's will be rated and judged based on criteria set forward at the start of the showcase, they include both originality and corniness, some good villains are based of good Archetypes and use them in fun, and interesting ways. So, its any villains gam!!

3-In order to be elligible your BBEG MUST have been in, or currently be in, a Campaign. System does not matter, even free-form roleplaying games are eligible! But, no villains for books, films, or other non-interactive media.

4-No gods, demi-gods(rising stars or the half mortal children off gods) are fine, but gods are on such a teir that it is not even entertaining to watch them measure dicks with mortals(or immortal... or undead), so no gods

5-The mary sue is forbidden, the ACTUALLY or EFFECTIVELY invincible villain is not fun or interesting, for the players or the judges here. We wanna see villains with real flaws who make a paladin shit there armored undies regatdless

Dor those seeking judge employment, first 3 famous cannon BBEG's get the seats as my fellow judges, any universe is eligible

Now, JUDGING CRITEERIA
>>
CONTESTANT CRITERIA FOR JUDGING

1-Evilness: The first and simplest category, how evil are you? Do you kick puppies? Drown kittens? GET THAT WEAK SHIT OUT OF HERE(unless it precludes far eviler things) The more evil, the better... even comically evil is A-OK, if done well

2-Originality: Is he an interesting and original villain? A race no one expected? A plan never before seen? Interesting banter? A sick ass-hairdo? You name it, just how original are you?

3-Cheesiness: Yes, it can be a GOOD thing! From evil mustaches and abusing your henchmen, to strangely large holes in ingenious and overcomplicted plans? While too cheesy can lead to a boring character, it also makes for a FUN BBEG, and one that can be beaten

4-Personal power: Always important, how powerful is YOUR villain personally? Magical powers? A cyborg body? A hatred for all things good and just? Regardless from where, describe it. Now, this category alone won't win, the most powerful villain is nothing without thee other criteria

5-Resources: Is he the leader of a guild? The Brutal dictator of a nation? Leader of an evil cult? Who can he call on for aid? What other resources does he have? Connections?

6-Evil deeds: What is a villain without a strong resume? Conquered kingdoms? Lead armies? Killed heroes? What has he done so far? Not to be confused with the next category...

7-Evil plans and scchemes: Include your smaller schemes and plots, how they intertwine and, of course... YOUR ULTIMATE PLAN!!! Destroy the world? Rule it? What does he want? How is he gonna get it?

And now, perhaps the most important category...
8-Entertainment value: Was he fun to make? To play as? Did the players/heroes enjoy the campaign and its final evil nemesis? Will you all remember him fondly as, 'The BBEG who nearly won', or perhaps, 'The perfect comedy BBEG'? Becausse, in any game, Rule 0 is always the same- HAVE FUN

BBEG's from any universe, homebrew or cannon, Sci-fi or fantasy, Grimdark or NobleBright, are eligible.
>>
JUDGES PANEL IS NOW OPEN! COME FAMOUS EVILDOERS! WHO SHALL ASSISt ME IN THIS UNWHOLESOME, YET SOMEHOW FAMILY FRIENDLY, COMPETITION AND SHOWCASE??!!
>>
Evil bump
>>
ZU'U LOS ALDUIN, FIN LEIN NAAK. KIIN MUN LOS POGAAN MAL REYTH.
>>
>>46065824
ZU'U KRON HIN SAHLO GOLT.
>>
>>46065824
Ah, and our FIRST JUDGE HAS ARRIVED! ALDUIN! LORD OF DRAGONS! Here, take a seat oh black winged one. Tell me, what are you anticipations for todays events?
>>
>>46065912
POGAAN SAHLO MUZ. PAH FENT MAH WA FIN DOVAH.
>>
>>46065961
Well, don't count the men out just yet my scaly friend! Our first contestant hasn't even ARRIVED yet!

Speaking of which, Contestants MAY begin to present themselves, the other judges will be arriving soon enough and I want to get his villain competition started RIGHT! And contestants need not wait for their competitors to be judged before submitting themsleves

SO, who's up first?
>>
File: Char_Worker.jpg (92 KB, 2000x700) Image search: [Google]
Char_Worker.jpg
92 KB, 2000x700
>>
>>46066421
And the Deathless join our panel of Evil judging! Welcome Gallat... Gallarth? Gallath? eh, well hardly matters! So, what do you expect to see? Any particular hopes Deathless Lord?
>>
>>46066511
filthy backstabbing traitors
>>
>>46066533
Yes! A CLASSIC evil mastermind type, one I myslef was a pseudo version of. Regardless, hopefully we get some creative traitors, so soon as our contestants show up that is!
>>
File: Essex.png (326 KB, 583x716) Image search: [Google]
Essex.png
326 KB, 583x716
Do dragons of the BBEG count if the BBEG hasn't shown his face yet? Disqualify me if not.
INTRODUCING OUR FIRST CONTESTANT! "He's" a Mandalorian battle legionnaire droid with an integrated Jedi holocron, allowing him to use the fighting secrets of a Jedi master! He's also a loyal servant of the Empire's inquisition, and seeks the corruption of one of the PCs - whom he raised! The one, the only... X1-EX, or Essex!!!
>>
>>46066788
Hmmmmmmmmmm... Interesting... please continue

Powerful henchmen, if thats what you mean, yes they count
>>
>>46066847
Das it, mane
>>
>>46066925
WELL, Judges, I do't know about you, but for a hench-men he isn't bad, Short and to the point, as an ygood henchmen is... UNFOURTANETLY, it IS a BBEG competition, so I am afraid woithout a further goal(Such as replacing his boss) he is not elligible for real judging, sorry, but maybe his boss want's to give it a shot hmmm?

OK, OP must sleep now, keep throwing in contestants, but try to limit the henchmen please, it IS for BBEG's or rising BBEG's

OP is now sleep
>>
>>46067042
GEIN WO LOST SULEYK LOS SAHLO WAH FIN GEIN WO NAAK OK SULEYK.
>>
File: 2413657-skeletor.jpg (91 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
2413657-skeletor.jpg
91 KB, 800x600
>>46065329
MYAH! I, the MOST EVIL VILLAIN in all Eternia, have come to expose your pitiful attempts at wickedness for the sorrow-inducing spectacles they are.
>>
The second entry tonight claims himself an inky spot in the Underdark that literally nothing wants to be within a kilometer of him. A mind flayer, ulitharid to be specific, tainted with the curse of magic turned alhoon, Greyjlon'drik'xen'nihilinth.

>Enslaved three whole mountain kingdoms over a span of 10 years
>Used his conquered lands military to slay red and silver dragons in order to capture their egg clutches, turning each clutch into his own retinue of brainstealer dragons.
>Conquered the entirety of two continents with these forces, his massive wealth of resource, information and political dickery or straight up enthralling their leaders into signing their lands and peoples into slavery.
>Formed a massive cabal of tinkerers, engineers, mechanists, conjourers, sorcerers, necromancers and psions to begin his plans for global and planar conquest. Also to hide away an assortment of artifacts and items that could possibly aide in his demise, can't let the commoners ever realize that his isn't a living God.

"I simply AM the greatest presence on this sad and sorry world. I am perfection, I am power incarnate. My prowess unmatched, my might unquestionable, none shall stand, all shall yield. The world, the planes, all belong under foot to my glory. You all would have mocked me, chased me away, all how dare turn their arms toward me, any who dare think anything but my praise and your succulent mind shall become my next meal and your body yet another undead slave to labor in my honor."
>>
File: 1425617288519.jpg (134 KB, 769x1000) Image search: [Google]
1425617288519.jpg
134 KB, 769x1000
>>46065087
Well, I did have a wizard named Hector in a mostly freeform RP, he was a type of undead body snatcher. His body rots and won't heal on it's own, so he needed to preform a ritual every few years or less to put his soul in a new body, depending on climate and other factors, the fresher the better.

He had control over the four basic elements and their combinations, strong barrier magic, could see auras, write magic glyphs, practiced spirit magic, and had a familiar. His familiar and the ghost of his dead brother were his only long time companions, both of which often resided inside the same body he did. He picked up spirit magic just to empower his brother.

He sold his magic to merchants by storing their valuables in scrolls, and to assassins by sending letters to their targets under false but important names with destructive magical glyphs written inside.

When he fixed up an abandoned fort as his secretive base, he kidnapped and enslaved some members of the shorter lived races to start a breeding program for new bodies to inhabit.

He used an ancient, near forgotten magic to give his fort a consiousness, then corrupted it to the path of evil so that it could help manage the slaves and any intruders.

He has helped man eating monsters to enter cities as a cover for his own killings, and once spread a disease for the same reason. Even sold the cure after for more than its worth.

Running out of room.
>>
File: 1442023066939.jpg (62 KB, 700x934) Image search: [Google]
1442023066939.jpg
62 KB, 700x934
>>46067434
He is currently researching, or more accurately just searching, for another forgotten magic that directly disrupts the conection between the gods and their mortal servants, because the goddess of death is offended by his unlife and the aid he gives to keep the other unliving from entering the reincarnation cycle.

His end goal is to ascend to divinity and become the new greatest power of his world, an existence above challenge. His plan to do so is to kill one of the current gods and steal it's power. Not an original plan, but why reinvent the wheel? More importantly, why stop after just one?
>>
I have only one BBEG of my own creation that I can submit to this contest. And so I shall submit him to it in these next few posts. As some background I will tell his story, which takes place within the Pokémon world, as the game that he was a villain for was done in Pokémon Tabletop Adventures. The timing of the campaign was before the sixth generation of the games.

It begins with this man. An ambitious man, who believes that not only are Pokémon tools of power to be wielded by trainers for their own gain, but a man who isn't afraid to play a long game. Even when the game is absurdly long.

During a time when Team Rocket was weak and low on funding, new Admin by the name of Magellan came up with an elaborate plan. Having scouted out otherwise uncharted seas to the south in an attempt to locate new resources, he located two islands that were in close proximity to one another. These islands were lush and filled with a variety of wildlife that one would have to nearly travel the world over to find. As perfect of a solution to their problems as it seemed, the costs to run such an operation was well outside of the Team's run-down budget.
But, Magellan reasoned, what if Team Rocket weren't footing the bill?
>>
>>46067651
Through a combination of infiltration and manipulation, a multi-region joint project was set into motion. Scientists, engineers, and various other experts were gathered onto a large ship with the intent to find and colonize an unknown part of the world. Little did they know that their destination had already been chosen for them. Once the vessel was well out to sea, planted Rocket scientists on board, systematically knocked out the communications array, navigational systems, and eventually the engines. The ship ran aground on its targeted location, but in the chaos of the wreck, enough remaining machines and supplies were sabotaged and stolen to keep those aboard from contacting the outside world. They were now a crowd of knowledgable, skilled castaways.

As his plan cultivated itself, Magellen spent the time revitalizing the organization. He brought it back to basics of stealing and selling Pokémon on the underground, along with select heists using Pokémon as tools and weapons. His operations revitalized Team Rocket. However, as time went on, whispers would occasionally spread among the ranks about a plan too crazy to work... whispers that would then be silenced.

Several decades passed in what would be known internally as the Otago Region. A civilization was built from the ground up, new generations of children were raised, and trainers even formed a Pokémon League. Unbeknownst to these people, speedboats of one or two people in black have approached the island and made contact with select trainers. Power corrupts, and Rocket's influence has set into the Otago League, even gaining the interest of a key member of its Elite Four.

Now, with a great force in tow, now Rocket Leader Magellen's long-awaited arrival is near. An attack from inside and out to seize the resources, enslave the people, and take their Pokémon. A madman's errand to steal the entirety of Otago itself.
>>
File: Gorrin Grimfist.jpg (173 KB, 612x816) Image search: [Google]
Gorrin Grimfist.jpg
173 KB, 612x816
I present Gorrin Grimfist, the "Good Necromancer" (my D&D Dwarf Wizard).

Background: Grew up on farm, hated field work, learned magic can turn dead bodies into workers and would not need payment, more time to sit in the shade. Discovered ability to train otherwise "unskilled" undead to forge goods, plow fields, and to work in manufacturies. Founded Go-Mart, an up-and-coming trading company that absorbed the nearby trading guild.

Master Plan - Mercantile Domination: Go-Mart sells goods and food (produced nearly fro free by undead workforce) to nearby townsfolk at very low prices, putting competitors out of business. Profit is the key and is reinvested to expand business and to set up "Freedom Banks" (loans ~ 10 Gold Pieces to townsfolk now, with promise they yield their body after they die).

Minions: numerous plant managers (lower level Necromancers), to control the undead population; a dozen misc undead guards of various types (trophies of defeated "evil" PC's who tried to stop me for some reason; over 100 skeletal and zombie smiths outfitting army and field hands, 25 undead plowbeasts. Fresh bodies are either paid for or are forefeit (signs posted around his Go-Mart facilities say "Tresspassers will be Raised").

Favorite saying: "I ain't evil, I tells ya. Don't be a fallin for no stereotypes about us "Death Enthusiasts" - I just don't see why perfectly good bodies shouldn't be workin' for me. They're just sittin in the ground like the gemstones me cousin mines up the way."

Current projects: train other necromancer "managers" in the acquisition of more bodies and researching "anti-turning amulets" for workers (avoids mishaps with clerics).

Glaring weaknesses: Cannot understand why groups of adventurers keep attacking his "perfectly legal" workforce (they aren't harming anyone). Oblivious to his Necromancer managers' scheming to take over Go-Mart, and he is scared to death of children's toys animating and killing him in his sleep.
>>
>>46067667
Magellan himself is an individual that is no nonsense, but when pushed or challenged, he lets a certain maniacal glimmer show in his eyes. They are hungry eyes that seek to devour his enemies like the great gnashing teeth of a Sharpedo. If ever pushed to his absolute limits, which has yet to happen, he would fall away into a maniacal fit, seeking to utterly destroy whatever stands in his way.

With a Charizard, Ursaring, Banette, Luxray, Zoroark, and Dragalge at his disposal, his battling tactics are cruel and often overwhelming.
>>
>>46067651
>>46067667
>>46067846
With the set-up out of the way, I will go over the criteria related to the contest.

1-Evilness: This is a man who abuses and uses creatures and people alike to meet goals that seem to only satisfy his lust for power and cruelty.

2-Originality: He fits into the typical scheme of a Pokémon villain, though the extreme goal that he set is new and less likely to throw the entire world into chaos all at once; it is more off of the radar.

3-Cheesiness: That plan is pretty complicated. So complicated that I laughed maniacally when I came up with it, then had to do a lot of work patching it up so it at least made some sense.

4-Personal power: At this point in his long-lived life, his body's aging process has been slowed down by science, but it is imperfect, leading him to have a few cybernetic implants. However, most of his power comes from his position or from his Pokémon.

5-Resources: At the time that the story actually takes place, he runs the criminal organization known as Team Rocket. This puts a great number of people, a vast amount of accumulated wealth, and a massive cavalcade of Pokémon at his disposal. Even more, he has insiders within the region for power, industry, and the league.
>>
My bbeg was named Wilbur. He had no PC levels. He had max ranks in botany and herbalism. Using his knowledge of such, he lived his life poisoning village water supplies and swooping in with the cure to their nightmarish shits and cramps. He became botanical adviser to the party and even travelled with them to find poison ingredients. He had a really long cloak collar if that's evil enough.

The party never suspected him.
>>
>>46068123
6-Evil deeds: Stealing, trafficking, and enslaving Pokémon. Theft of the petty and grand scale. Infiltration, fraud, breaking and entering, sabotage, arson, endangering several lives, intent to enslave people.

7-Evil plans and schemes: Through his contacts in the Otago region, Magellan has control of the Power Plant and operatives in the two most effective industrial cities that are Gym Leaders of the Pokémon League. His years spent in the organization were, in all likelihood, spent growing it with the thought in mind that this operation would one day come to fruition. He has created a new region so that he can conquer it and subjugate it, a plan with such a long view that it would ensnare those not yet born at the time of its conception.

8-Entertainment value: He was fun to make, because his plan was so outlandish and complicated that I knew that it would blow my players' minds when they finally found out about him and what he'd done. The history of their people would be all his fault, and he was coming to collect. To me, he is the villain whose scope and reveal would be more impactful than anything else about him. He is the spoilered event of the entire campaign setting. As fun as any egomaniacal villain I've ever conceived and have yet to use, I imagine, but much more interesting for the sheer audacity of what he's done.
>>
File: 1415107861366.jpg (93 KB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
1415107861366.jpg
93 KB, 600x849
Takeshi Swordheart, a bastard elf that made me throw out the entire alignment system because he was muddling the whole thing up too much. Why? Because he was entirely right in what he was doing, for his people. The nature of the world, the machinations of millenia old demons, the ineffectiveness of the Gods, everything conspired to fuck over the elves. Their homeland was ablaze, being eaten up day by day by the beastfolk. It was retreat or perish, and the only way to retreat was through the Valley of Darkness, the setting's equivalent to the underdark. But the path was and is filled with monsters, demons, and the Goddess of Fear, Lolth.

Despite this, it was still safer for the elves to push through and conquer into the human lands, rather than face the catfolk hordes. But the darkness was crippling the people, even those that made it to the other side were wracked with nightmares forever, tainted by it. Something had to be done, and only the power of a God could do it, but the Gods would not act, would not risk themselves in the Valley of Darkness.

So he set his eyes on an older evil, for it was his only chance. Millenia ago, at the dawn of Man, when the Gods were young and the works of man were strong, a demon was captured, Mephistopheles, and imprisoned in a tesseract. It was supposed to be lost to time, but with it, he could barter with the demon and learn how to become a God; how to make Lolth mortal and slay her to replace her.

A noble goal, one he could rally people behind him with. There was no love for the Mother of Drow. And yet the gods opposed him, for making Lolth mortal, could make them all mortal, even if he didn't accidentally loose Mephistopheles on the world again.

The Champions of the Gods the PCs and their allies, are set to amass a fleet of ships to oppose his fleet, for the prison is in the belly of the Leviathan. So SPLIT YOUR LUNGS WITH BLOOD AND THUNDER, TAKESHI WILL SAVE HIS PEOPLE.
>>
>>46067200
AND OUR FINAL JUDGE HAS ARRIVED! WONDERFUL, Welcome Skeletor, Take a seat next to Lord Deathless here. Tell me Skeletor, what do you think of the contestants so far? I see some promising fellow liches out there.
>>
>>46067306
Ah, a classic evil overlord, looking to dominate the world. A mind flayer no less, quite powerful, especially one turned to an Alhoon!

>>46067434
A sneaky villain I see? And undead to boot, always a bonus on the villain skil to slip this mortal coil. Acsension to godhood! Yes, another classic, tried that myself... did not go well

>>46067651
A cruel, underhanded and 'Just as Planned' man I see. Revitalized an evil organization, cruel to animals AND people, has his own little island of test subjects, he gives me little evil tingles up my sspine! hehehehe...

>>46067813
An interesting villain to say the least, a man with a plan and a business acumen. Lazy, as many good evil villains are, and a lateral thinker with the undead! No city conquering for Gorrin, just hostile takeovers! WITH VAMPIRES!

>>46068319
Short and sweet, but sneaky too. An evil botanist is certainly a rarity, and the classic 'cure' scam is a good touch

>>46068407
Ah yes, the sympathetic villain, all waxing and waning about his people's fate. I'm sure he'll get the 'good intentions don't matter, only good deeds' shpeel from some paladin or something, but a good plan. Though, the USE of good intentions is always a bit of a damper on a villains score, we'll see how he does with the other judges
>>
File: Takeshi.png (70 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Takeshi.png
70 KB, 200x200
>>46071764
It helps when the PC party is entire humans and dwarves, the ones that would get their shit kicked in by an unfettered elvish army. Takeshi has a long habit of destroying whatever port he takes harbor in. First it was to capture what he believed to be the Tesseract, and he marched trolls in on civilians so that he could waltz into the church and ransack it. Then it was the pirate cove that he left a den of shadows, the undead variety, and home to a hermit crab some 100 feet long after tampering with the artifact he had stolen. The third port, an elvish port he sought aid in, got half a city killed in a blood frenzy when he provoked the nightmares trying to study them. The PCs had to stay behind to finish off a coup de tat, unraveling some of the secrets of the High Elven nobility ruling agelessly, and Takeshi booked it to the next town.

Takeshi Swordheart does not have "collateral damage" in his vocabulary

The thread needed a bump
>>
File: 1433818859752.jpg (116 KB, 481x720) Image search: [Google]
1433818859752.jpg
116 KB, 481x720
>>46071764
With all due respect, head judge, you only took the authority of a god, not the power. If you would have taken the latter, the former would come on it's own. Thats why you should devour the gods, not claim to speak for them. I'll tell you how it works out when I'm the only god left, and their homeland becomes my kingdom.

I'm starting with a god that has already done as I wish to do, a fellow once-human wizard that took the heart from the chest of a god and placed it in his own body to ascend.

To steal from a fellow thief, and kill a fellow killer, is more difficult, but this will stand as the greatest testament to my magical might and cunning. None on my world, My world!.. would be ignorant of my glory.

Of course, I won't be satisfied with just a heart. I'm going to take everything.
>>
>>46065087
I have a wizard that has killed more clerics than his gardener has cut blades of grass in a freeform based loosely on DnD. He has looked at the population of his and other races, and has noticed that they mostly have the same number of casters by percentage, even though in some areas, there are divine casters, and in others, there are only arcane casters. He has also noticed that the number of high tier arcane casters decreases sharply in areas with divine casters, so he is convinced that divine energy is incompatable with arcane energy, and displaces it because its more dense or something, and casters that would use arcane magic are instead relying on powers given to them by the gods, that could be taken back if they wish to.

He takes offense to this intrusion, and has vowed to cleanse the world of the taint of divine energy, so that the arcane can be pure and unrestrained.

His current state of being is something he takes as evidence to his theory, because he is slowly becoming something that could be described as an arcane god. As he unravels the secrets of the universe and bends it to his will, channeling the pure arcane energy has changed his body, and built up inside. He has stopped aging, and won't start again so long as he continues casting spells. At his stage, it would take a few years of no casting to make him age again. He's currently 386 years old, and his only living family is his great grandfather, a lich.

To be continued
>>
He is the lead chairman of a loose association of mad wizards. Any type of arcane or psionic caster is welcome, though, as long as they are approved by half of the current members, because half the reason it exists is to provide like-minded individuals with people to talk to, compare notes with, and to show off to, because immortality gets lonely. The benefits are great. Instead of paying dues like the guilds and schools, they offer each other services such as enchanting at cost, and a few things for free, such as access to their continent spanning telepathy network, and permanent Arcane Sight. Other wizards have stopped using the spell in public as not to get involved with my character's war with the gods.

Currently, he's built a fortress utopia in the deadlands his ancestor owns. The roaming undead and no clean water or any food for miles make it hard to get to. His weather controlling stones make his city the only wellspring of life in the territory, his fields are the only fertile ones. All who live there depend on him for survival, so his word is law. The undead don't cause trouble in his city because they know better.

His plan is to drive the gods away from the prime material, or just kill them. He's killed most of the followers of two gods so far, and that weakened them considerably. He knows, though, that killing them won't solve the problem. Ascension is possible, and intolerable. He has not figured out how to stop it yet.

Next is a list of past deeds.
>>
File: 1428707362058.jpg (244 KB, 1224x814) Image search: [Google]
1428707362058.jpg
244 KB, 1224x814
>>46073916
>>46073930
He has killed and trapped the souls of every priest, cleric, and paladin that he could without jeopardizing his own life or the greater plan. We're talking over ten thousand in his lifetime.

He disguised himself as the court wizard of the country he was in while doing so, which led to the man being executed, and eventually sparked a civil war because the second prince was backed by him, and his loss was seen as a conspiracy by the first prince to check his power. It was unintentional but hilarious. Using that man's face was petty revenge for killing one of my wizard's apprentices over thirty years prior.

He used pious souls as currency to barter deals with high ranking demons and devils. If he were to die and be sent to hell, he would be treated well there, and would be able to recontact his association, to be brought back later. The devil also holds some gold and a few enchanted trinkets for him, should his home be destroyed with him.

He also bought the use of his own personal succubus. For the next 800 years.

Strapped a cursed belt of gender swapping on someone and sold him to a brothel, for killing one of the tamed treants in his garden.

The greatest weapon he ever enchanted, a great axe of unrivaled power, has blue glowing words on both sides of both blades that say "this end toward enemy" because the one that commissioned it offended him.

He created a magical recreational drug usable even by the undead. It funded his city's construction.
>>
My BBEG is actually a lich-terrier (I know but cheesy works). He was the lapdog ofan evil, now dead baroness who terrorized her subjects and dabbled in the forgotten arts of necromancy.

I use him as a first big boss for a party of level zeroes and they fucking love it. They have to chase it around the countryside, fight the undead bones Scruffles (yep, the dog) digs up on his trek.

Currently he has found a small hamlet, killed the denizens with an army of skeletal squirrels and converted them for his own gains. The party is quite close to finding the lich-terrier, but the phylactery is a locket of the barronness. They have it but they also need it for their next ark of the story. I'm really curious how they'll send Scruffy to dog hell AND open the mausoleum of king Thalorian. Who was burried with the corpses of hia loyal guard defeated in battle :^)
>>
He's a friendly enough fellow on the surface. He's all for kitten orphanages and free healthcare - in fact he's worked rather hard towards creating infrastructure that will eventually allow the latter. And he means it, too. Innocents, friends and family who aren't complete assholes deserve his best, and he's a workaholic on that front.

Problem is, for anyone that gets on the blacklist, his revenge boner's permanently in need of consulting a physician, and has its girth measured in parsecs. Experiments and mass-destruction are the order of the day for anything that fucks with those he likes (or worse yet his work)

And recently?

Recently he caught wind of an assault from another plane by someone trying to become a god in doing so. He caught wind of it by getting coerced into helping to prepare it by a teammate, no less.

Which brings us to the current problem.
There's now someone planning to instill absolute suicidal despair in an ancient eldritch horror, by - at the last minute - turning the entire plan on its head and attaining apotheosis through an omnicidal sacrifice of said horror's entire plane of origin.

And also everyone and everything inside said plane, of course.
>>
File: 13546535135.jpg (331 KB, 900x634) Image search: [Google]
13546535135.jpg
331 KB, 900x634
>>46074217
He replaced the Endless Decanter of Water an opposing wizard's shop sold, with Endless Decanters of Cat Urine. Only half of them, though. Mostly because the heros shopped there. When his business suffered from bad reputation, I scouted his employees out from under him.

He was greatly amused by the fact that he started selling drugs to demons, and that some of the payments for it included souls he himself had captured and sold.

He figured it must be fate, so he used them as enchanting ingredients, destroying them utterly.

He fiddled around with curses until he figured out how to curse people with impotency. It became his new favorite spell for sixty years. Even used it on himself, and simply cured it when he wanted a child later.

He polymorphed into a dragon, and tricked a real dragon into thinking he was her mate, so that he could have a half dragon son. He later killed both dragons. It was a blue dragon if you're curious.

And finally, he created a franken-wife with the help of his association. Necromanic cloning, the gender swapping curse, shrink and grow person used on parts instead of the entire body, psionic tampering, and several other ingredients basically created a powerful female homunculous with his personality. Not very evil in itself, but still got every other player to shut up for a few minutes. She has her own evil deeds, but thats a different story.
>>
The Evilest of bumps
>>
File: Professor.jpg (218 KB, 640x742) Image search: [Google]
Professor.jpg
218 KB, 640x742
>>46065087
Presenting the BBEG, Uriel Nolan Owen.

The campaign was set in fantasy Earth, England, year 2348. The civilized world is still recovering from the events of the apocalyptic war and the ensuing decades of strife.

First I will tell about the past of the dollmaker, who tortured innocent souls to cheat death and bring back his loved ones, who manipulated good-willed people into revolutionary zealots, and who tore out and smashed the still ticking heart of his own daughter in the end.

A man born to the new dawn of civilization, year 2198, and humble beginnings in a Prussian city, he grew to be a respected and successful maker of living dolls, for the merriment of the upper class. He made a good living and eventually married with the fair daughter of a rich businessman, Eleanora.

The couple lived a fairly happy and prosperous life, until the demand for Uriel's marvelous handcraft increased rapidly, thanks to the sponsorship of his wife's father. He had more orders than he could finish anymore. Uriel now spent more time in his cellar workshop and away from home, dining and making deals with his clients than with his wife. Soon Eleanora grew lonely and estranged from her husband, and started to look for love elsewhere.

It wasn't long until a beautiful woman of such fame and standing found a new admirer - a bold and fiery-tempered mercenary captain, Antrei Melkovich, famed for his pyromancy techniques and skill with sword. The affair went on in secrecy, as Uriel was away and occupied with his work, and eventually Eleanora bore a daughter.

Uriel was oblivious to the fact that the child was not his, and Eleanora hoped that he would now stay with his family. In his bliss, Uriel shut down his workshop and cancelled his deals, to much controversy. The family lived peacefully, and Antrei faded from the picture as he continued his journeys. But nothing lasts forever - after 3 years continuous pestering, bribery and threats, Uriel reopened his workshop.

Cont.
>>
File: Modelling doll.jpg (421 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
Modelling doll.jpg
421 KB, 1680x1050
>>46077887
With his hands full of unfinished projects and new orders, Uriel's once more retreated to the confines of his workshop. His clients were mostly content with the grand reopening, but he had clearly lost his status among the upper class. Most orders were now mailed, and only occasionally was he invited to a fancy dinner or an evening the theater to seal the deal. Uriel was overcome with a dread - what if he lost his clients, and would no longer be able to provide for his beloved wife and daughter? He would work harder than ever to regain what he had lost. But he had lost something far more important...

Eleanora felt alone and abandoned again. Not only did Uriel choose his dolls over her, but he barely had time to be a father for Sophia either. She would often follow her father's work down in the workshop, but could not get her father's attention, for Uriel was consumed by his fervent passion for his craft. So, she started to talk to the unfinished dolls and play with them, much like with imaginary friends made reality.

Eleanora had kept in touch with Antrei all these years via letters in secret. She picked up the letters she received from the city's post office once a week while she was out in town, and left her own letter the next day. They shared their days for better and for worse through those words. The forbidden love burned brightly through the lone years, until one fateful afternoon, a courier arrived to the doorsteps of the Owen household, with a letter.

Eleanora was out in town once again when Uriel received the letter, meant for his wife - by fate the letter had ended up in the courier's delivery bag. In hopes of news about the continuation of his sponsorship from Eleanora's father, he opened the letter - but it was all bad news.

The day was very important for both Uriel and Eleanora. Uriel was going to a play at the theater to make a deal with a local violin-maker. Meanwhile, Eleanora was to run off with Antrei, taking Sophia with her.

Cont.
>>
File: Depression.jpg (165 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Depression.jpg
165 KB, 1920x1080
>>46079014
Years of abandonement by her husband had left Eleanora bitter, and she had decided to see her husband's career burn up in flames, and Antrei was the perfect man for the task. She knew Uriel would leave for the play soon after she came back home, and that would be the time to pack up and leave for good.

The play would begin at four in the afternoon, and Uriel would be gone well before that. The Owen household would be alight before the first intermission. And then, the two lovers would be united once more at the town square when the town bell strikes 5 times.

But as Uriel read the letter meant for his wife, he was overcome with anger. Seeing her wife planning to run off with some stranger, even taking their child with her, after all that he had done for her drove him mad.

When Eleanora returned to their home, she was met by Uriel, seething with anger under his calm composure. He lead his wife to their room in the second storey, telling her how he had seen the error in his ways - and locked her up. To make sure Eleanora would not run off even if she got out of her room, Uriel took Sophia to her room, and locked her up too, before promptly leaving for the theater.

Time passed, and there was no way out. The windows had been barred, and no one would hear Eleanora's cries. Sophia was content to play with his father's doll which he had brought to her room, oblivious of what would come.

The play started at the theater.

Crimson flames began their own play, at the base of a household.

The first intermission of the play began, and Uriel headed outside to regain his composure. By fate, from the balcony he was standing on, he could see his household. In flames. He never returned to see the play to its end.

Owen household was no more. The workshop was in ruins. Eleanora was retrieved from amongst the ashes, recognizable only by the wedding ring she wore. Sophia had shared her mother's fate, still wearing the necklace her father had given unto her.

Cont.
>>
File: Sanitarium restraints.jpg (201 KB, 600x868) Image search: [Google]
Sanitarium restraints.jpg
201 KB, 600x868
>>46079710
Uriel was crushed under the weight of his own decisions and the sorrow he felt for the loss of his family. He couldn't stand to stay even in the same country. He wanted to start over.

Uriel sold everything he could at a short notice, and made preparations to move into England, with the help of an old client. He would take the remains of his family with him, and bury them to the ground not haunted by his folly. No clues of the arson's personality were ever found.

Uriel purchased himself a house with decent space for a new workshop from the outskirts of London, where he could continue his old job, and begin a new project.

His own failures, his sorrow and loss were driving him mad. It would not be enough to start from the beginning. He would bring his loved ones back, and make things right. He would make his dolls alive, truly.

Uriel worked relentlessly, honing his skills of craft and studying human anatomy. Soon he realized that it wasn't enough. He was desperate. He sought out and delved into the obscure arts of the occult, and began experimenting with binding life energy to inanimate objects.

At first the victims were pest animals he caught, or the day's lunch or dinner. But it was enough. And he didn't have what it took to work with something more capable, something of equal quantity.

A pact was struck between him and an unnamed being from the nether realms. His soul would not depart until he had finished what he had started, and he would be granted the will and power to do what had to be done.

He knew it was all over when the blood of the first human victim stained his hands with crimson. He could no longer call himself a human being. But he didn't care anymore. He couldn't stop now that he had come so far.

Uriel dedicated his whole life to his single-minded goal. His business withered and he framed his own death. He became a lonely, wretched killer, his victims found dead with no clues of the killer whatsoever.

A breakthrough was close.

Cont.
>>
Mulg, the Hand of Darkness (currently being used in a Savage world campaign set in the Hyborian Age). His name stems from the fact that both of his hands have a second thumb on the opposite side.
Mulg was born as a slave, and he was sold from his homeland of Stygia to a Turanian noble with a fondness for people with strange qualities. Although Mulg was treated by his master as a man would treat an exotic pet, his lack of social interaction led him to see his owner as a father, and belived his love to be real.
One day, when Mulg was about 16 years of age, relatives of his master visited, and were shown his grand collection. A young girl was also present, and Mulg was smitten. The girl teased him, and Mulg took this as a sign that his feelings were mutual. That night, he snuck out of his chambers to see the girl. He marveled at her beautiful face as she slept. The girl awoke to a strange twelve fingered boy stroking her hair. She screamed. Mulg was drug down to deepest parts of the castle, where his body was burned, whipped, beaten, and cut. In the end, he was left to be eaten alive by his former master's hounds. In the end, he killed all of them with his bare hands. He climbed his way out of the pit, and choked the life out of his former master with a grip of a man with nothing left to lose.
(Cont.)
>>
>>46080659
Fleeing from the castle, Mulg eventually came to the cottage of witch. She nursed him back to health, and told him how dark gods who writhe in the flaming abyss had looked upon their children, the deformed and vile, and taken pity. A man with twelve fingers was destined to be their savior. As Mulg grew, he became inhumanly strong, able to crush the skull of a man with a single hand.
Mulg now travels throughout Hyboria, amassing an army of beggars, orphans, hunchbacks, whores, freaks, slaves, and all others forgotten by society. He is ruthless toward anyone else, and massacres entire villages. In order to appease the gods he incarnates, he often performs a ritual where those who have lived without suffering have their tendons cut, and are skewered by their hands and feet at the ends of poles. The victims are then manipulated like grotesque puppets by Mulg's army, and their body's movements are used to send signals across the battlefield.
>>
File: The uninvited.jpg (110 KB, 565x800) Image search: [Google]
The uninvited.jpg
110 KB, 565x800
>>46080265
Autumn 2261, 23 years after the burning of Owen Household.

Uriel had infused six dolls with enough life force from various sources to remain somewhat stable. All attempts so far to transfer a soul into a new artificial host were failures, as the soul remains resistant as long as it is whole. But he had just learned of a way to put away a piece of a soul, making it easier to shape the soul into its new vessel.

Uriel had unearthed the remains of his family and brought them to the basement of his house, where they lay waiting for the fruit of Uriel's dark work. Not being quite ready to bring back his estranged wife from the dead, he had prepared Sophia's remains for the ritual to bind her soul into the doll he had lovingly crafted for years. He had earlier stowed some part of her soul, into a counterpart of the necklace he had given to Sophia when she was 12.

Confident in his work this time, and ushered forward by his caring for his loved ones, he began the ritual of binding. After the draining process was over, he remained by her reborn daughter's side, waiting for her to awake from her deathly slumber.

When Sophia awoke, the lingering memories of her last moments rushed in, but something was missing. She wasn't whole. She stood up, and frantic with fear and anger, she lashed out at Uriel, whom she could not even recognize anymore. The subsequent traumas from dying and having her unwholesome soul interred into an artificial shell had opened her psychic conduits. Unwittingly, she channeled her uncontrolled emotions through her hands.

As she shoved her creator away from her, Uriel could feel his ribcage break apart. He desperately reached out towards Sophia and tried to call her name, but there was no sound. He could feel his body fall backwards and hit the cold stone floor, and the last thing was the horrified look in Sophia's empty eyesockets, before everything faded to black.

The pact kept true - Uriel's soul did not depart, but lingered on.

Cont.
>>
File: Lapis Philosophorum.jpg (140 KB, 650x1181) Image search: [Google]
Lapis Philosophorum.jpg
140 KB, 650x1181
>>46081012
Uriel's soul lingered on for some six decades, doing the bidding of his pact master, and deepening his knowledge of the forbidden lore and dark arts. Through his wicked pact, he too was reborn to the material realm in time, his dark essence encased in a perfect artificial imitation of a human being.

Uriel had realized, that if he was to make his family love him again after he brought them back, he would have to be able to offer them more than the failure he was in his past. He would find Sophia and bring back Eleanora in time, but it wasn't the right time yet. And when the time would come, he would make them love him, by force if need be.

Sorry for the really long introduction. I just felt like it wouldn't be appropriate to showcase Uriel without his backstory.

I'll get down to business in my next post.
>>
File: Masked Magos.jpg (388 KB, 1000x691) Image search: [Google]
Masked Magos.jpg
388 KB, 1000x691
>>46083048

Evilness: Uriel is a ruthless manipulator, who isn't afraid to abuse, betray, kill, or do anything to anyone if he sees value in it for his plans. He enjoys seeing his enemies suffer at his mercy, even better if they are absolutely powerless before him. The most stubborn enemies he will defeat physically, mentally and socially.

Originality: I was certainly happy to hear from my players that Uriel felt like genuinely original and unique BBEG, and that they hadn't come accross a bad guy like him before. I've also got positive feedback on the background.

Cheesiness: Despite his originality points, he does have some real cheesy BBEG traits. He obsessed over not-his daughter, putting a lot of effort in securing her, and she eventually turned against him. He sought to overthrow the throne, making him a public enemy. Members of the organization he was in charge of wore masks. He summoned a creature from the nether realms, in the throne room, where the climatic battle was fought. He also overlooked the PCs oftentimes.

Personal power: Uriel had impressive psychic powers, being capable of manipulating souls, summoning other servants of his pact master, creating mindless obedient doll soldiers, creating a pocket plane, and using multiple cutting "strings" of psychic force in combat... He was also hard to kill, as his physical form was merely a shell for his half-corporeal essence, and he managed to merge the Philosophers' Stone into his body. He was only defeated due to the anomalous effects caused by his own summoning circle.

Resources: Uriel made his way into the leadership, and seized full control of the Brotherhood of Silence, a major political power as a well liked "people's voice" - which he turned into masked zealot revolutionists. Their assets included several fortifications, mental wards and orphanages as recruitment ground and a huge HQ in London. In addition to Brotherhood's connections, he had connections to a few prominent cults in the city.

Cont.
>>
File: Hitman.jpg (49 KB, 640x765) Image search: [Google]
Hitman.jpg
49 KB, 640x765
>>46083202
Resources cont.: In addition, Uriel had connections with powerful doppelgangers, and groups of unlawful hitmen.

Evil deeds: Before becoming the BBEG, he had stolen ~400-500 people's souls in order to experiment further on binding life force into inanimate objects, and various other forms of dark arts. His soul served ~60 years under his pact master's direct orders. Before the campaign, he had been preparing for his plan for some 20 years, particularly by corrupting the higher-ups of the Brotherhood of Silence.

Evil plans and schemes: His plans included finding the Philosopher's Stone for perfecting the form of his crafted living dolls, overthrowing the English throne through a multi-faceted civil uprising, while the army is dealing with another threat, to secure a position of wealth and power in order to provide an excellent life for his family. His ultimate plan was to break his pact through immortality, and live forever with his reborn family.

He managed to get the Philosophers' Stone and merged it into his body, and left London locked in a bloody turmoil until liberation force could arrive. He never got to revive his wife, and ended abusing the daughter that never actually was his, physically, mentally and socially, and even tearing out and smashing her still ticking, golden clockwork heart right in front of the PCs, when the real father, Antrei who was still alive because of his phoenix bloodline, showed up and Sophia took a stand against his oppression, during the climatic battle in the throne room.

Entertainment value: I personally really like how unlikeable of a BBEG I was able to make him be. He was absolutely loathed by my players, but that's why they loved to face him off. They really wanted to save Sophia from this monster. The final battle was a close call, but I think he will be remembered for the abuse he put them all through. He was really great fun to work on. The campaign was an unforgettable success.
>>
The lack of judgment and competition in here is disappointing. I vote we rout these so called judges
>>
>>46085182
Its hard to judge a damn contest alone! There's no one to BANTER with! And I can't be the only opinion!
>>
>>46067651
Well, well, well! Looks like we have a real contender for BBEG of the Year! He's got big dreams and isn't going to let his nincompoop henchmen stand in his way... wait... does he still have those three bumbling fools working for him? Red whip-haired seductress, vaguely effeminate blue-haired guy, cat thing...? Actually, if he still employs those idiots, I'm of half a mind to just disqualify him.
>>
>>46067306
Myah... it's good to have one of those brain-slurping squidheads finally having some backbone and not blindly follow their Elder Brain. But I kind of feel sorry for him. With such overwhelming, magnificent power at his disposal, victory won't be as sweet as it could be.
>>
>>46067813
This pitiful excuse for a villain shouldn't even be here. Throw him in the rubbish pit of mediocrity where he belongs!
>>
>>46068407
This "Takeshi" sounds a bit too eastern for my tastes, if you get my meaning. Does he use a LONG, CURVED SWORD to disembowel his foes? If so, this WEEABOO doesn't belong here!

(But all joking aside, I must commend his use of a noble cause to achieve his dark ambitions!)
>>
should we leave the judging to the official judges, or can other anons share their opinions? A lot of these are really cool!
>>
>>46086035
I, for one, would be happy to let some of you awful, annoying anons comment on these proceedings!
>>
>>46085757
filthy westaboo
>>
>>46080659
>>46080688
A monster out seeking revenge against the cruel creatures that sought him misery and despair. Quite a reasonable reason to turn on the world. I cant imagine his forces have threat beyond numbers and the occasional exceptional dangerous freak. He seeks a twisted kind of justice, so in a way, its not so much evil as it is against the common order.
>>
>>46074403
cute, and certainly original, but it seems more like a dangerously powerful nuisance as opposed to a terrifying threat to all civilization. i feel that ultimately, its not evil so much as dangerous then
>>
>>46085668

My conquest isn't about savoring victory, it is about reminding the world and the planes to grovel before my magnificence. Afterwards, I will go back to drinking the tears of children after I finish brain raping their loved ones in between bouts of recreating all of existence in my image. I will not cease, my armies will remain, my generals will remain, my networks of spies and mages, cut throats and backstabbers, my endless plots carefully woven into making the world quiver at the mention of my name.

...then I'll disappear for ten thousand years and repeat the process. Let them forget me, let them relive the terror and succumb to my superior being.
>>
>>46067434
>>46067450
not much for a lich to do besides ascend to another stage of immortality or fuck around with whatever suits his fancy. I feel that his ambition is too broad for his scope, which hurts his overall impression. A lich seeking out the reach of a god seems a bit standard. Im reminded of tales ive read of other lords of undeath who sought to bring grief to the living just because he could. I've read tales of liches who became so obsessed with a trouble of their life that they dedicated their unlife to destroying any aspect of whatever it was that wronged them. these kinds of liches scare me more. Anyone with some arcane knowledge and enough ambition can seek out dreams of killing gods. its when these demi-gods turn their wrathful eyes towards the defenseless unsuspecting masses that their evil gets to shine.
if i could sum it up, its a matter of scope and tired ambition.
>>
>>46067651
>>46067667
>>46067846
I'm a fan of pokemon and played a game for each gen, so I really like how you played out the evil team leader here. However, I feel his scope is too big for a pokemon setting, and too narrow for a general rpg setting. He wants to take control of an island consisting of an entire world's ecology and pokemon. at the same time, you say "magellan's long-awaited arrival is near." that sounds to me like he hasnt appeared personally to the pc's going through the region. perhaps its because you didnt explain it, but it seems like he hasnt personally been discovered even by the PC's. Talking from my own tastes here, and im no judge so whats it matter, but I'd want my villain to have enough prescence that the main characters at least have a name or idea to stand against. This Magellan of yours seems more like a malicious force in the background rather than a villain at this point. we dont want some reveal like "and then god wanted to destroy the world" at the end of this adventure, right? If i missed a part in your showing off your BBEG that explained these points, Im sorry. i just wanted to raise my concerns
>>
>>46067813
i like how the scope of his actions really match the limits of his abilities and setting. however it seems he's not particularly "evil" just doing things that some would find ethically unsound. hes not going out of his way to ruin anyone's day or cause trouble. just wants to make quick easy money and live a simple life.
>>
File: Gaius Crowley.jpg (749 KB, 650x914) Image search: [Google]
Gaius Crowley.jpg
749 KB, 650x914
Gaius Crowley

He is a knight of the main kingdom in the campaign. The main conflict of the world is mostly political focused with Humans and Elves at war with one another fighting to colonize new territories. He is the commander of the party which is basically like a "suicide squad" of criminals and mercenaries put together by the government to help maintain these new territories.

He's an older man who got his fame in earlier conflicts against the Elves by being a brutal and ruthless commander who would show no mercy to the enemy which earned him the title "Elf's Bane".

He has almost no sense of humor and carries himself in a constant calm and collected fashion no matter the situation.

His ambition is to continue to rise up in the political ranks to eventually sit on the throne. He views every person, including his subordinates as a means to an end.

I very much enjoy playing him. He's cold and calculated. The man completely lacks empathy. I picture him having a Christopher Lee voice. The other players love him too, however, most of their characters are getting tired of being used as pawns in his game and are starting to plot his eventual downfall.
>>
>>46087428
I told that from a backstory perspective of the setting. The way that it was designed, he is entirely unknown for almost the whole campaign. There are some signs of Rocket's influence, and investigating the remaining wreckage of the original vessel leads to some additional clues. Magellan himself in the campaign doesn't have an appearance until the League is almost complete, when the people he's influencing in the region shut everything down and he arrives with a battleship full of Rocket Grunts to declare that he's taking control. From there, it's basically the whole region vs Team Rocket. He makes only a handful of appearances on land to meet with certain people and direct the effort, but his story ends in a battle on the deck of his ship, with him overcome and unable to escape because the Champion came late to apprehend him.
>>
>>46085615
There's no room for members like that in his Team Rocket. If whichever Admin that was in charge of them didn't dispose of them, he did when he eventually became the Leader. Training Camp for Grunts is more rigorous than ever these days.
>>
File: CLEAVE AND SMITE.jpg (78 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
CLEAVE AND SMITE.jpg
78 KB, 500x380
Where are our judges? Was their hideout raided by a good and just group of heroes?

Uriel is waiting to be judged for his evil.
>>
File: tumblr_lju2rehiKB1qia4i1o1_250.jpg (76 KB, 250x318) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lju2rehiKB1qia4i1o1_250.jpg
76 KB, 250x318
Vecna the true Lord of Darkness is here to judge your pitiful attempts at wickedness!
>>
>>46092807
Then get to judging you shitty corpse. Don't be too envious of the living.
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.