[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chapter Creation Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 16
File: i_want_you_by_maltgrqmax[1].jpg (64 KB, 599x800) Image search: [Google]
i_want_you_by_maltgrqmax[1].jpg
64 KB, 599x800
1- Open the Space Marine coloring book down below.
http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/smpbeta.php

2- Paint your own chapter

3- Name your own chapter

4- Write details about your own chapter(Optional)

5- Post it here(Post a name if you want credit)

6- Wait for months while I unite all off them in a fanfic story and share it here.

Very fun. Come all.
>>
>>46061736
Make tg great again.
>>
>>46062094
bumping with art
>>
File: spacemarine.jpg (65 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
spacemarine.jpg
65 KB, 400x500
Greater Good Chapter.
>>
>>46062737
throw in some tau friends and we are all cozy.
>>
Need Shoggy.

Need All Guardsmen Fix.
>>
This thread is deader than my insides.
>>
File: spacemarine3.jpg (47 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
spacemarine3.jpg
47 KB, 400x500
God, making a scheme really is freaking hard... Feel free to laugh at my incompetence.

Name: Forlorn Crusaders
Why was it founded? Strategic Prognostication
When? 32nd Millenium
Who was the Progenitor? Emperor's Children
Gene-Seed Purity: Pure
Demeanour: No Mercy No Respite
Flaw: We Stand Alone
Chapter Organisation: Divergent Chapter
Combat Doctrine: Close Combat
Specialty: Assault Marines
Special Equipment: Modified Weaponry (Two Handed Power Swords)
Beliefs: Emperor Above All
Strength: Under Strength (trying to recruit heavily)
Friends: Inquisition
Enemies: Emperor's Children
Fluff: Born from the Loyalist remnants of the Emperor's Children, these Marines have learned the lesson from their Elders. Humility is the trait they affect most, which paradoxically drives them to work even harder as they never find what they have done enough.
They are are inspired by Teutonic Knights and Crusaders.
Motto: Strength in Humility

Homeworld: Crux Prime
Terrain: Urban
Rule: Direct Rule
Fluff: A barren world where everything "ostentatious" has been banished in an effort to stay humble. Everyone is encouraged to think about their fault in one of many humongous cathedrals on the planet.
>>
>>46071580
So, I've been cheating a bit as some may have seen that the soft armor changes a bit on each side.
These guys fight by getting fuckhueg swords, jumping and Dynamic Entry! their way into cleaving everything into reach.
They refuse to associate with anybody as they believe they should be left alone for their fault.

They are more or less the Anti-thesis of the Emperor's Children: instead of thinking "I can do better!", they keep thinking "I didn't do enough for the Emperor.". This also means they can come across as heavily depressed, but when it comes to it they are willing to redeem themselves in the Eye of the Emperor. Of course, whatever they do to redeem themselves, it will never be enough which could prove to be a dangerous slope even if they are determined not to reiterate their predecessors's folly.
>>
>>46071580
>>46071614
Awesome, lots of fluff to work with. Cool colors too. Thanks.
>>
>>46072300
Thanks, I'm still working on the colour scheme though.
Was my first attempt at creating a chapter (beyond Dawn of War), so I'm happy it turned out well.
>>
File: spacemarine3.jpg (45 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
spacemarine3.jpg
45 KB, 400x500
>>46072505
Whoops, forgot my name last time.
Anyway, here is the more or less final version.
I had to fiddle with Paint a bit to get the details right, you tell me if it's okay.
>>
>>46072644
Totally cool, nice mix of colors and everything.
>>
File: Desertraidersmarine.jpg (67 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
Desertraidersmarine.jpg
67 KB, 400x500
>>46061736
>Desert Raiders
>https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Desert_Raiders_Chapter
> STJ and Bandogora (Creators)
> Add us in to your fan fic senpai
>>
>>46073709
Nice.
But a humble suggestion, it would sound better if theyre named Dune Raiders, mainly because Tallarn are called Desert Raiders and it sounds like you werent able to find a new name.
>wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Tallarn_Desert_Raiders
People reading it would probably have their minds snap to the Tallarn in the first time they read. It will add to the unbelievability of your creation, since fiction is veiled lies you start from -1 score just by the name.

>Quick Example
A BL writer(probably Graham) named his Space Marine Devastators as "Immortals" and the book is about Ultramarines fighting off Necrons. Half the book I had no idea who was shooting who since the narrarive was "Then Immortals shoot at Immortals which many fell.".

You get the drift, anyhow it's your chapter, just saying.
>>
>>46073709
Also, is it normal that the Marine is ENTIRELY yellow? I know this is about the desert, but aside from the soft armor, everything is the same colour...
That said, same goes to the Greater Good Chapter which now that I think about has pretty much the same scheme with the exception of one thigh.
>>
File: Dune Raiders.png (1 MB, 1920x1257) Image search: [Google]
Dune Raiders.png
1 MB, 1920x1257
>>46075694
Tried to improve the color scheme.
>>
File: Dune Raiders Command.png (1 MB, 1920x1196) Image search: [Google]
Dune Raiders Command.png
1 MB, 1920x1196
>>46075974
>>
File: Captain Lightning Blades.jpg (60 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
Captain Lightning Blades.jpg
60 KB, 400x500
Ok im new in this thing but here i go, any advise is welcome:

Name: Lightning Blades
Reason of founding: Crusade
When: 37th Millenium
Progenitor: Dark Angels
Gene-Seed Purity: Pure
Demeanour: Brothers in Battle
Flaw: Faith in Suspicion (The Inquisition)
Chapter Organisation: Divergent Chapter
Combat Doctrine: Lightning Strike ( i know kinda redundant)
Specialty: Devastator Marines
Special Equipment: Rare Weaponry (Whole fucking lot of plasma weapons and variations)
Beliefs: Honour the Ancestors
Strength: Nominal ( Homeworld and its people is very well protected by the chapter)
Friends: Adeptus Mechanicus
Enemies: Eldar
Fluff: In the need of countering the many assaults of the eldar over Imperial planets we are given birth, being the storm that strikes the enemies of the Imperium Discipline is the key to victory, always trying to drive away those who endager the people of the Imperium.
Motto: We are the storm of Fury
Figure of legend: Chapter Master
Deeds: Attacked an Eldar Craftworld

Homeworld: Stormpeak (Civilised World)
Terrain: Jungle
Rule: Direct Rule
Fluff: A tropical world in wich storm are very common, making the people used to harsh contiditions an the use of these as alterneative energy, people tend to very harworking and architecture helps to harvest energy from the storms.
>>
File: Lighnting Blades.jpg (105 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
Lighnting Blades.jpg
105 KB, 400x500
>>46078531
Here is the average astartes
>>
File: Imperial_Fists.jpg (103 KB, 530x369) Image search: [Google]
Imperial_Fists.jpg
103 KB, 530x369
>>46078531
>>46078555
Forgot my name sorry
>>
>>46078531
Thanks for contributing, here is some questions to shed light on things. You dont have to answer these but if you do then the chapter would be more similar to what you imaged than what I understood.

>Progenitor: Dark Angels
Dark Angels chapters are usually let in on the whole "we hunt heretic fallens", is LB oblivious to the fallen or do they know? Because DA chapters usually go out of their way to grab these fallen. Which could work in accord with "Faith in suspicion".

>Combat Doctrine: Lightning Strike
Gotta go fast! So you need things that make you go fast, considering theyre DA then it might be similar to ravenwing(bikes and specialized land speeders).

So the equation is,
>Combat Doctrine: Lightning Strike
+
>Special Equipment: Rare Weaponry(Plasma)
+
>Progenitor: Dark Angels
=
Ravenwing(bikes and landspeeders that shoot plasma)
so my question is how does the,
>Specialty: Devastator Marines
fit in?

Need to sleep now.
>>
>>46080037
>Ravenwing(bikes and landspeeders that shoot plasma)
>so my question is how does the,
>>Specialty: Devastator Marines
>fit in?
Well shit i got confused reading the chapter creation charter, there said that specialty was the kind of troop they lack the most so i chose devastator because gotta go fast.

Also about the fallen, i been thinking about that and since the DA are so paranoid about it only a few astartes have this knowledge ( Chapter Master and Captains) so as a mesure those who prove themselvesto the chapter are put in special units called Redemptors that focus on tracking any fallen activity and must act according to any suspicion of this.

Also the think with the Inquisition is that they don't share the ideologies of accusation of " I don't like you so you must be heretic" that they usually do.

Also i'll change Devastator for Assault
>>
Just finished this design
>>
File: Apothecary LB.jpg (47 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
Apothecary LB.jpg
47 KB, 400x500
>>46083653
fuck
>>
File: Grey Martyr.jpg (38 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
Grey Martyr.jpg
38 KB, 400x500
>Sorry if my painting is shit
Name: Grey Martyrs
Reason of founding: Standing Force
When: 38th Millenium
Progenitor: Unknown Traitor Legion
Gene-Seed Purity: Altered Shock
Gene-Seed Flaw: Doomed
Demeanour: Brothers in Battle
Flaw: We Stand Alone
Chapter Organization: Unique Organization
Combat Doctrine: Shock and Awe
Specialty Restriction: Apothecary
Special Equipment: Totemic Charm
Beliefs: The Emperor Above All
Strength: Over Strength
Friends: Scholastica Psykana
Enemies: A Specific Chaos Lord

Fluff: The name of the Grey Martyrs is one that has once been synonymous with greatness, albeit their past shrouded in mystery. Their Chapter master, Lord Mortis as he was called, had led the chapter through many rough and glorious times. Despite it all, however, he was betrayed by his second in command. The actions of the second in command had caused great destruction and near doom to the chapter in an attempt to sacrifice them too the ruinous powers. He managed to kill the revered chapter master, and was able to tarnish and corrupt the gene-seed to the point of making the chapter fall to a doomed state. However, a freshly recruited marine managed to prevent the traitor from inflicting any more damage before reinforcements arrived. Since then, the young marine managed to climb up the ranks quickly to become the new chapter master. With his new position, Lord Krain works to save the chapter's gene-seed while remaining vigilant for any signs of the traitor that had nearly destroyed his chapter. To this day, every marine in the chapter has a totem with the image of Lord Mortis as a sign of mourning.

Motto: "On Bloodied Wings!"

Figure of Legend: Chapter Master Lord Mortis (Formerly Seconded from a first founding legion)
Deeds: Led his Chapter in many glorious campaigns, slaying hundreds of the enemy’s greatest champions. In the end, he was brought down by treachery from within the chapter.

Homeworld: Uninhabited World
Terrain: Desert
Rule: Distant Rule
>>
>>46084920
>First Company Veteran
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.