[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Become The Vampire Quest 42
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 1
File: OP Image.png (115 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
OP Image.png
115 KB, 894x894
Become The Vampire 42

Before we jump back into the quest, thanks for bearing with me while I was sick. Now that Angie isn't knocking on my door, I can resume quest stuff. We now return to our regularly scheduled waifu wars, Oliver being equal parts incredibly adept and insanely stupid, and endless shadowrunning.

-

You slip into Andrea's dream as your own dreamscape repels you, clinging to its borders to avoid bouncing endlessly through the dream realm. You're not entirely sure if there's an actual realm of dreams, but you're fairly certain that you don't want to spend the next few hours ricocheting off random dreams to find out. Besides being a pointless waste of time, you're fairly certain that if you bumped into someone living in the dream realm they'd have a few questions about your endeavors there.

You swiftly find yourself manifesting in her dream, in the middle of what appears to be a tea party. It's like a scene from Alice in Wonderland. You're dressed as the Mad Hatter, Athena is Alice and Andrea is the March Hare, checking her watch from time to time. After a moment of concentration you manage to grasp the plot: Athena is the bumbling, naïve girl and Andrea is the one who inadvertently led her down the rabbit hole. Andrea is worrying about having brought up her crush on the mysterious stranger she saw and the resulting fallout, and the senseless dream is her mind's way of sorting things out.
>>
>Character sheet
http://pastebin.com/4Z1StvHC
>Rules
Same system as Become The Dragon Quest. If you don't know what that is, it's best of three d20 rolls. I name a stat that sums up what you're trying to do, and if I don't name a relevant skill, you try to fill in the blank based on what you're trying to accomplish. “Break open the door” might be Strength based, but if you've been playing baseball after school and there's a lead pipe nearby, you could apply your Baseball skill to the roll. A 20 on the die is a crit threat, and if either of the other two rolls is 20 or higher after mods, it's a critical. A crit fail is when you have two or more 1s. So far this system has worked out well enough. We'll get into combat rules as needed, but in basic terms you have wounds, not HP, and the worse the wounds, the more penalties you accrue while doing other things.

Most Important Rule:
Have fun.

>Yo. I know this is a dream and all, but I'm the real Oliver. Sup?
>Let things play out, don't meddle with her introspection
>Subtly mess with the dream and see what happens
>Try for another jump to someone else
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>46061075
>>Let things play out, don't meddle with her introspection
>>
>>46061075
Welcome back BTQM
>>
>>46061075
Reminder that you must run Become A Grump on April 1st.

I never forgot.
>>
You decide to kick back and let the scene play itself out. There's no need to meddle, especially when you only barely understand the symbolism involved. You know that Andrea is grappling with her various emotions and points of view on the matter, and you let yourself zone out a bit. After a little while you snap back to your senses to find yourself floating in a sea of... tea? You open your mouth slightly and sip. Yep, it's tea. One of the teacups overfilled endlessly or something. You vaguely remember Andrea pouring you a cup of tea and never stopping.

>Try to head for the surface
>Just float around
>Search the sea of tea for signs of life
>Attempt to jump to another dream
>Try to impose your own will on the dream
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>46061646
>>Attempt to jump to another dream
Meliora, does she dream of electric sheep?
>>
>>46061646
>Search the sea of tea for signs of life
Tea shark!
>>
>>46061332
Good to be back.

>>46061497
I haven't forgotten either, don't worry.
>>
Seems like a slow start, so it'll be first to two for now.
>>
>>46061646
>Attempt to jump to another dream
sammy
>>
Spirit roll, +2
And someone give me a tie-breaker on Meliora and Sammy
>>
Rolled 7 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>46062050
Mel, I guess. Last dream excursion to Sammy ended on a sour note and I also want to see if robots dream.
>>
Rolled 5 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>46062050
>>
Rolled 5 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>46062050
samefag last dice
>>
One more roll?
>>
Rolled 8 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>46062050
Sammy!
>>
You decide to try your luck leaping from this dream to Meliora's. With any luck she has dreams for you to jump to and you're not just blindly flinging yourself across the dream realm into nothingness. You feel the tingling sensation of slipping out of Andrea's dream and find yourself, briefly, in a black void. Meliora stands in the center of a massive chamber full of strange machines that vaguely resemble animals, including Canis and a number of similar robots. You only catch a vague glimpse of the scene before you slip out of her dream, falling into darkness.

>Try to cling to Meliora's dream
>Aim for someone else, it's probably easier
>Let yourself fall and see where you end up
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>46062402
>>Try to cling to Meliora's dream
well now I'm curious
sorry Sammy
>>
>>46062402
>Try to cling to Meliora's dream
>>
Spirit roll, +2
>>
Rolled 10 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>46062500
>>
Rolled 11 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>46062500
brain magic!
>>
Rolled 15 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>46062500
Welcome back, BTQM
>>
You focus your mind and your magic and manage to avoid tumbling out of Meliora's dream, slowly finding your footing once more. As Meliora's dream comes back into focus your surroundings begin to change. The strange machines become mechanical trees, and the odd robots that you saw look more like silver and gold animals. You don't have a place in this dream, and there's no narrative for you to work out. Meliora's dream is simply her own imagining, a conscious effort on her part. It feels unnatural and strange being here, and it takes effort to keep from being thrown out of it.

Meliora doesn't seem to have noticed you, but when you approach the animals all seem to glance your way. They're keenly aware that you don't belong, you can tell that much, but they make no move to attack you. They simply observe you, and Meliora appears oblivious to your presence. She seems to be caring for the animals, repairing them or tinkering with their gears and electronic components. It's hard to tell exactly what her aim is, but it's taking up a lot of her concentration.

>Go say hi to Meliora
>Wander around and see the sights
>This place is weird, move on
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>46062895
>Go say hi to Meliora
>>
>>46062895
>>
>>46062895
>Go say hi to Meliora
>>
>>46062895
>>Go say hi to Meliora
ey, bb, u want sum fuq?
>>
>>46062895
>Go say hi to Meliora
Take her hand and then
>>
You walk towards Meliora and swiftly find your path obstructed by a number of robots. Meliora looks your way, but her eyes are empty, almost hollow. It's only when you look at Canis that you see a spark of intelligence, and Meliora's voice echoes from the hovering machine.

“Oliver? What are you doing here?”

You shrug slightly and carefully make your way past the robots.

“Dream jumping, I guess. How's it going, uh... Canny? Or are you Meliora?”

Canis hovers around you in a wide circle, keeping its distance.

“Both. And neither. It's hard to explain. One mind spread across two bodies would be an apt way of looking at it. My sisters were so lonely, so I split myself into two. One would be like a human, and the other like a machine. I would be allowed to experience both worlds. But here, in this place, I am simply myself.”

Canis hovers a bit closer to you, examining your face.

“Your magic is strange and interesting. I didn't expect an intrusion into this place. Forget what you have seen here, and leave. This is my inner sanctum, I will not permit you to remain any longer than necessary.”

>I can't exactly control it, but I'll try
>And if I want to stay? Come on, we could hang out or something.
>I kinda have to wait and see what happens, it happens on its own
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>46063377
>>
>>46063377
>>
>>46063377
>>I can't exactly control it, but I'll try
Sorry Mel-anny, didn't mean to look up your dream-skirt!
>>
>>46063377
>>
Spirit roll, +2
>>
Rolled 20 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>46063565
take 2!
>>
Rolled 12 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>46063565
Maybe Athena has a nice dream? Otherwise Sammy.
>>
Rolled 5 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>46063565
>>
>>46063592
So is that a vote for Athena or Sammy then?
>>
>>46063575
Good job.
>>
>>46063641
It's a vote for whichever gets a second vote first.
>>
>>46063666
Alright. Sure thing, Satan
>>
>>46063565
Sammy!
We should probably fix what we busted.
>>
Daughteru.
>>
>>46063565
Sammy
>>
>>46063565
Athena
>>
>>46063691
You know, sometimes you have to give people space, so they can come to terms with things. And invading her dreams is super personal, when she's been cold to us and clearly wanted space.

But sure, let's cock things up some more.
>>
“It's not like I can really control it, but I'll give it a whirl...”

You concentrate to the best of your ability, focusing on Sammy, and feel the familiar tingling sensation as you slip from dream to dream. You're starting to get the hang of this, but your feeling of satisfaction is cut short when you realize where you are. You're in her home, but everything is different. You can tell where you are by the people around you, but they all look younger, and Sammy looks like she couldn't be older than ten. There's something off about everything, idealized and forcibly remembered a certain way. She's dreaming of the way things used to be, back before you exposed her parent's marriage for what it was.

You duck behind the sofa and observe the scene. Patrick is outside playing catch with Stephen and two boys, who you can only assume are Blake and Ivan. Jennifer is sitting by herself reading a book while Sammy is playing house with Mary and Marigold. They seem to be having an argument over which doll should marry which, and Mary begins to throw a fit when she doesn't get her way. You can feel the world shift slightly, Mary's tantrum coming to an abrupt halt and Sammy being allowed to have her way. You don't know if she's lucid or not, but Sammy certainly has a measure of control right now over this dream of a memory.

>Get out while you can before things get screwed up
>Go and play house with Sammy, Mary and Marigold
>Try to talk to Sammy and see how she's doing
>Explore the dreamscape and see what else is there
>Other (write-in)

-

>>46064139
Surely it won't be that bad. Surely.
>>
>>46064341
Let's check the background
>>
>>46064341

Nope not ruining this. Athena what do you dream of?
>>
>>46064341
>Surely it won't be that bad. Surely.
Hah. You're a funny guy QM. I'm glad your brush with death didn't hurt your sense of humor.

Fine, let's do this.
>>
>>46064341
Yeah no.
>>
>>46064341
>>Try to talk to Sammy and see how she's doing
I sense no danger here.
>>
>>46064341
>>
>>46064341
>>
>>46064139
Didn't we patch things back up? I distinctly recall patching up occurring.
>>
Schmooze roll, +1
>>
Rolled 9 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>46064625
I take it we're back on first to three now?
>>
Rolled 4 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>46064625
Charm!
>>
Rolled 11 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>46064625
nice job breaking it morons
>>
>>46064485
Not really. We are on talking terms, but she was still being cool towards us. And relationships aren't magically fixed by a single apology.

I have a feeling this isn't going to turn out well. >>46064662 not with a 12 smooze
>>
>We could've had fun in our daughter's dreamscape.
>>
>>46064704
>>46064741
TO make it worse this is a dream of Sammy regressing to childhood well before she had all the bad things happen to her. Several of which we play a large part in. This is going to get violent.
>>
>>46064704
To add to this, we not only hurt her in that dream, we broke her illusions of a happy family in reality, and now we're breaking her dream.

>>46064741
We can spend time with our daughter later. We'll need the soul healing, after the coming blow up.
>>
>>46064704
I'm rereading the last thread she interacted with us, and she wasn't cold at all.
>>
>>46064809
>Not acting cold
>meaning all is forgiven
>especially when we're doing the exact same damn thing again.
>>
>>46064843
Except it's not the exact same thing and it could very easily mean that.

Your pessimism is neither warranted nor appreciated.
>>
>>46064809
You must have a different understanding of interpersonal relationships than me.

Go back to where we had the conflict over the last dream, hold all our interactions since then together. She's been cooler towards us.
>>
>>46064870
It is warranted here.

And I appreciate someone else realizes hurts aren't forgiven just because of an apology.
>>
>>46064877
Cooler isn't cold, and she seemed to be back to trusting us and being friendly. Things might not be quite back to normal, but this isn't as liable to react as poorly as you chucklefucks seem convinced she absolutely will.

>>46064898
I refuse to believe there are actually two of you idiots, so pretending to be someone else to defend your existence won't accomplish anything.
>>
>>46064788
At least it's just dream violence THIS time.

>>46064809
Her eagerness to get physical with us seemed to me to be an attempt to rope us down, especially considering she dreamed of us married with a kid, and was hurt when we weren't interested in that.
>>
>>46064962
>Her eagerness to get physical with us
...You mean hiding behind us because her little sister was going to beat her up?
>>
>>46064939
>anyone who disagrees with is an idiot!
>there can't be multiple people who disagree with me, i'm always right!

get over yourself, and yes there are

>>46064962
we get legit hurt in a dream not our own though
>>
>>46065007
he means last dream jaunt
>>
>>46065007
>>46065032
No, i may have remembered some events out of order. I thought the blowjob happened after the dream.
>>
>>46065011
>He says after spewing nothing but baseless pessimism and insults when anons disagreed with him
>>
>>46065011
>we get legit hurt in a dream not our own though
I forgot that...oh well, she was gonna snap on us at some point anyway.
>>
>>46065075
>baseless

Nah, it's not baseless, not when you consider her reactions EVERY time we upset her. She has no give in her.
>>
>>46065125
I am considering her reactions *every* time we upset her, rather than only considering the times we've upset her that would support your assumptions.
>>
>>46065075
wrong anon, I simply pointed out your fallacies and you started namecalling. Furthermore Sammy snaps violently everytime she is sad, upset or stressed. Do you not remember her nearly killing us after we tried to stop her from trying to kill her mom?
>>
>>46065151
Anon, don't bother. That other anon will clearly forgive anything. or he's the anon who has a fetish for being cut and hurt cause he can't feel pain
Regardless, we both know at least one other anon agrees with us.
>>
>>46065151
it's almost like she's cursed with an uncontrollable bestial nature!
Wow! Shocking!
Maybe we should fix that curse so she can mellow out, huh?
Mel's no better and Catherine literally can't into sexual.
>>
>>46065151
>I simply pointed out your fallacies and you started namecalling.
Point out the specific fallacy and call it by name then, and this is 4chan, nobody gives a shit about namecalling, you inbred excuse for a cocksleeve.

>Furthermore Sammy snaps violently everytime she is sad, upset or stressed.
Flat out bullshit.

>Do you not remember her nearly killing us after we tried to stop her from trying to kill her mom?
Nice singular example. Do you know how many times she's been sad, upset or stressed? Do you know how many times that's ended up nice? Hell, one time it ended in a blowjob.
>>
>>46065211
Yeah, but saying she's totally forgiven us and is an angel is a long shot.

>>46065222
When you resort to namecalling and the ever childish "no u" response in a debate, you have lost. How about you get off the computer and go get a snickers. You could use one.
>>
You slowly stand up and walk over towards Sammy. When she spots you, everything else freezes. Jennifer pauses midway through turning a page, the ball freezes in midair outside, and Mary and Marigold both just sit there like statues. Sammy gets up slowly, the doll falling from her hand, and she pauses for a few long moments before she speaks.

“What are you doing here again...?”

You clear your throat and smile, shrugging slightly.

“Stumbling through dreams...? I... I was going to make a bad joke about being the man of your dreams, but... it would have been in poor taste, right?”

Sammy nods slightly.

“Just a little. I'm enjoying myself right now... I... If this is the real you, could you... go? I want some time to myself. I'm... savoring this moment. Everything was fine back then... Having you here right now is...”

Sammy hangs her head.

“It's not that I don't want to see you, just... Right now... I don't...”

>I'll head off then. Sorry for bothering you.
>You can't keep clinging to the past, it's not healthy
>Are you sure you want me to go, or are you just saying that?
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>46065211
>Mel's no better
Blatant lie. Mel's just a stereotypical shy tsundere. And whether or not you like that is a matter of taste.
>>
>>46065312
Truth is not kind
>>
>>46065292
Oh, she's still probably mulling over the whole Her And Oliver thing because, good intentions aside, he was only a step away from actually fucking her mother.

>>46065312
>Other (write-in) Hug her, apologize, and leave.
A kid determined to bring back his parents has no right to tell someone to Let Go Of The Past.
>>
>>46065338
Support
>>
>>46065312
>I'll head off then. Sorry for bothering you.
>>46065338
Given Dad actually kinda wants to stay in Heaven i'm fine with just the occasional summoning him. Mom situation has gotta be deal with though.
>>
>>46065312

>>46065338
We aren't pretending a lie from the past was good, we're trying to drag them into the future with us. There's a philosophical difference.
>>
>>46065333
Supporting
>>
>>46065292
>Yeah, but saying she's totally forgiven us and is an angel is a long shot.
Nice strawman.

>resort to namecalling
It's for fun, if you can't handle it, tough shit, anyone worth talking to seriously has thick enough skin to ignore it.

>the ever childish "no u" response in a debate
Pretty sure that's what your post right now is, given that it completely fails to address the load of crap your previous post was based on while attempting to dismiss my own.
>>
>>46065368
>There's a philosophical difference.
Yea, but she's just cherishing her memories here. It's not like she's denying what her dad did anymore.
>>
>>46065421
>Nice strawman.
But that is your argument in a nutshell, furthermore not directed at you.

>It's for fun, if you can't handle it, tough shit, anyone worth talking to seriously has thick enough skin to ignore it.
I have plenty thick skin, you just have a low intellect because you need to resort to it.

>Pretty sure that's what your post right now is, given that it completely fails to address the load of crap your previous post was based on while attempting to dismiss my own.
What argument? You had none other than saying my argument can't count. Which needs no refutation.
>>
>>46065312
BTQM, glad you're better. Did you miss the arguments? How much time did you spend with Angie?
>>
>>46065461
>that is your argument in a nutshell, furthermore not directed at you.
It's a deliberate exaggeration of my argument for the purposes of being able to defeat or devalue it, also known as a strawman.

>I have plenty thick skin, you just have a low intellect because you need to resort to it.
I have a plenty high intellect, I just prefer annoying pissants like you who clearly do not have thick enough skin to ignore it instead of being pretentious about my own superiority from not using an arbitrary selection of words.

Oh, and by the way, saying someone has a low intellect is functionally identical to calling them retarded as far as insults go, and as such is also an insult, just a condescending one instead of a crass one, ya fucking hypocrite.

>You had none other than saying my argument can't count.
Your argument was that one example out of dozens means that that one, specific example is a universal constant, and I supplied another example that is directly opposed to that (namely, the blowjob). If you can't see why that undermines and defeats your argument, you're even stupider than I thought.
>>
>>46065628
>deliberate exaggeration
Your entire argument is that she has totally forgiven us because we said we were sorry once. Girl's been shown to be very insecure because of being a runt, having a hot mom, and the Vanessa thing. so it's not an exaggeration at all.

The girl does not control her emotions well, and is both prone to and in universe known to snap at even slight provocations. Angie told us this, and Sammy didn't dispute it, nor did Jennifer. Get your head out of your ass.
>>
When did the BQ players drop in?
>>
“...You can't cling to the past like this. It's not healthy.”

Sammy looks at you for a few moments before she starts to laugh.

“Are you kidding me right now? You... You're one to talk... Isn't that the whole reason you came to this school?”

She chuckles softly and hugs herself, doubling over.

“I mean... of all the people...”

Sammy straightens and walks towards you, and you find yourself unable to move. She's definitely lucid now, and the body you have here is at her mercy now. She slaps you hard, and you feel the sting of her claws biting into your cheek.

“Fuck you for that, Oliver. I'm dreaming right now, it's no different than remembering something right now. I'm trying to remember the good times because I wish things could have turned out differently. I'm trying to face it, alright? I'm trying to adjust to the fact that the happy little family I thought I had was a lie. And you just stroll in here and tell me to stop doing exactly what you've been doing?”

She slaps you again, and you feel your neck jolt. Her body is aging, changing back to normal, and her eyes are welling up with tears.

“Get out of my head, Oliver. Get out!”

>Run for it
>I can't control it, I'm stuck in here
>Just imagine me somewhere else then. Anywhere else
>I'll try my best
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>46065888
>>Just imagine me somewhere else then. Anywhere else
>>
>>46065888
>Run for it
>>
>>46065888
>tell me to stop doing exactly what you've been doing?
Don't think we ever told her we were going to bring our family back

>>
>>46065888
>I'll try my best

Nice job being obtuse hypocritical assholes anon
>>
>>46065888
>Run for it

Does sammy know that we're trying to bring our folks back from the dead? I thought we only told Jennifer.
And I'm guessing the Dean knows
>>
>>46065888
>>Run for it
>>
>>46065762
>Your entire argument is that she has totally forgiven us because we said we were sorry once
And strawmanning again. Tsk tsk. I'd thought maybe being called on your shit (twice) would help, but it didn't. The argument, as it originally was, was that Sammy wasn't cold the last time she interacted with us. It was *your* side that first started trying to imply that *my* side was saying that, and continues to imply that. That argument originates from nowhere but your own autistic brain. The closest my side ever got to saying that was that not acting cold doesn't mean that it's not forgiven, which is true, because why the fuck would you act cold if you had forgiven someone, or that she seemed to be back to trusting us and being friendly, which is *also* true, because it refers solely to appearing to have done so and doesn't imply total forgiveness anyway.

>Girl's been shown to be very insecure because of being a runt, having a hot mom, and the Vanessa thing. so it's not an exaggeration at all.
Yeah, and? None of that means every time that she's been sad, upset or stressed she's snapped violently, which unlike your bullshit attempts at strawmanning, is exactly what your side, in the post I replied to with that argument, said. Verbatim.

>>46065151
>Furthermore Sammy snaps violently everytime she is sad, upset or stressed.
>every
>time

>The girl does not control her emotions well, and is both prone to and in universe known to snap at even slight provocations.
Oh good, now you're saying something that isn't a complete load of horse shit. Good for you, you learned how to not sound like you're mentally fucking handicapped in an argument on the internet.

>Get your head out of your ass.
And my victory is complete.
>>
>the playerbase votes for something retarded
Oh wow, who could have guessed?
>>
>>46066005
Yes, yes your E-Peen is the biggest, now can you shut the fuck up before both of you clog up this thread with your pissing match?
>>
>>46065888
Just damaged our longest friendship to the breaking point. Nice job guys. Let's just go to our daughter.
>>
Speed roll, +2
Spirit roll, +2
>>
Rolled 19 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>46066046
Speed
>>
>>46066005
Fuck off you autist, you're shitting up the thread.
>>
Rolled 20 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>46066046
Spirit
>>
Rolled 13 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>46066046
Spirit
>>
Rolled 13 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>46066046
Speed
>>
Rolled 10 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>46066046
speed
>>
Rolled 2 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>46066046
ABRACADABRA
>>
Rolled 12 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>46066046
spirit
>>
>>46066055
Nah.
>>
>>46066011
>>46066044
Pretty sure it was Anti-Sammy fags purposefully ruining the relationship so they can get with someone else. Who they will eventually get bored of and then do the same thing.
>>
>>46066096
I stole your 20, magic man.
>>
>>46066123
How unfortunate for them that this qualifies as a violation of the peace accords and all relationships will burn.
>>
>>46066132
>implying the care as long as the get to keep fucking new girls then ditching them
>>
>>46066147
Ah good, they'll care then. It's quite hard to fuck new girls when all of them are actively being undermined and attempts to get Oliver killed are being made.
>>
>>46066157
Then they'll just help out there to watch the quest burn. We've apparently attracted a part of Banished quest's shitposty, lolsorandumb, smut hungry audience. This quest is going to die a slow death.
>>
>>46066185
Can someone dox Soma so I can pay the assassins already?
>>
You focus your magic and force your way free of Sammy's hold, turning and sprinting out the front door. As you bolt out you stumble slightly, but you manage to keep your footing as you put some distance between yourself and Sammy. You need an out, an exit, anywhere that's safe. You push hard with your magic and force yourself out of her dreamscape, tumbling through darkness before landing with a splash in a pool of dark fluid.

As you look around to make sense of your surroundings you manage to find a place to stand. You're covered up to your waist in some soft of liquid that pulses and shifts around you like a heartbeat. There's a flicker in your vision, a brief glimpse of an eye staring at you, and then another. You turn slightly and the ground beneath you moves, lifting you up. You look down to find yourself standing on a strange, tentacle-like object, being raised up towards a narrow band of light, which suddenly opens to reveal a single, staring eye.

“Students shouldn't trespass into the minds of faculty, Oliver. I'd like to think that you of all people would know that. Though how you managed to enter into my mental world is beyond me. Shall I extract the answers from you myself, or would you prefer telling me a story? If it's good enough, I'll let you go. So, what's your explanation?”

>Well, there was this devil, and I won a poker match, and...
>A wizard did it
>Your guess is as good as mine, I really don't have a clue
>I've been sworn to secrecy, you won't hear a peep out of me
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>46066219
>>Well, there was this devil, and I won a poker match, and...

Please don't mind rape us
>>
>>46066185
After seeing how the playerbase is, I hope it does. I wasn't here from the start, but while there were good moments, most of the ride has been unpleasant with the waifu wars, the hypocrisy, ect., it just hasn't been that much fun.
>>46066219
Oh boy.
>>
>>46066219
>>
>>46066219
>>Well, there was this devil, and I won a poker match, and...
>was an honest mistake, was not trying to end up here, at all. Didn't even think it was possible really.
>>
>>46066132
>>46066147
>>46066157
Please stop samefagging over a bit of drama, when it's just part of the story. This is a horror story, there isn't going to be a happy ending.

>>46066185
BTQM has already said he's just going to fade to black from now on, like he did with sammy, so there won't be any more smut
>>
>>46066268
>There isn't going to be a happy ending.
Not with that attitude.
>>
>>46066219
>>
>>46066268
There'll be smut again if the audience proves to be mature enough to handle it.
>>
>>46066288
So, as stated, there will be no more smut.
>>
>>46066288
So never then.
>>
>>46066268
>Please stop samefagging
>samefagging
you don't know what that means do you?

Furthermore there could be a happy ending if anons stopped to think, and didn't blindly think goals cannot change ever. Sadly we seem to have attracted the lowest common denominator.

>>46066288
So never.
>>
>>46066288
I'd probably start behaving immaturely solely to ruin any chances of us being thought of as mature enough to handle smut, which should say enough about whether I count as mature or not.
>>
>>46066317
>blindly think goals cannot change ever
Anon, we can't just ignore our geas, especially since we know our mom's soul is being tormented somehow.

Everything else is secondary, yes, like Jennifer said, we may be able to acheive it all, but the primary goal isn't changing.
>>
So how long are you running tonight?
>>
>>46066361
>Anon, we can't just ignore our geas
we have no idea if we are geassed, what the conditions of it are, or anything else.

>especially since we know our mom's soul is being tormented somehow.
I agree that needs to be dealt with. However we really do not know the conditions. It could be cause she's still extant as a vamp, could be she's being tortured by Dracula, or something else entirely. I'm not convinced bringing her back to life is wise, or even achievable.

>but the primary goal isn't changing
Says who? You? Anon Oliver is not set in stone, and forcibly taking his father out of Heaven, where he's happy is not something a loving son would do. Maybe summon him on occasion, but sacrificing every moral both of them held to do it? I can't see it.
>>
>>46066412
Well, let's solve the mom issue first, then we can address dad. Either way, we still need to get stronger, and I'm inclined to push oliver even more towards being immortal, after Athena's depressing little speech about why she shouldn't love anyone.
>>
>>46066467
Yeah we should hit that summoning circle again and see if we can summon the spirit of someone we know is extant as a vamp. That'll give us a starting point.
>>
>>46066506
Lisa? She's already fucking with us anyway...

Oh, we need to remember that meeting with Lily we set up, it should be soon.
>>
>>46066539
may as well, hope our ghost friend didn't piss her off.
>>
>>46066556
I have the feeling Lily's the type to laugh and prank back.
>>
You take a moment to consider your options and decide to just relay the story without any bullshit. You don't name names, but you explain the broad strokes of the story. The Dean simply observes you passively, the eye unmoving as you finish, and you hear a faint chuckle.

“That was a good story. I almost believe it. And for that, I'll leave your mind intact. But I think that perhaps you should return to your own mind now.”

You don't have time to react as the tentacle winds around you and crushes you. The pain is sharp and blinding, and you wake in a cold sweat in your own bed. You can feel your pulse pounding in your head, and as you reach up to hold your head you wince slightly. Your cheeks ache, and as you rub at them your fingers come away with blood. The scratches Sammy gave you weren't just imaginary, and your face is a little torn up. You glance at the clock. A few hours til morning.

>Go back to sleep and try to rest
>Get up, clean your wounds and think about things
>Try to jump to a less hazardous dream
>Wake Athena and Meliora up for a chat
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>46066612
>>
>>46066378
A good long while
>>
>>46066556
On the subject of our ghost, do we KNOW she was human before she was killed? There's 8 vampire families, we only know the scions of 7 of them, and Presence did say the vamp that killed her was her friend...

>>46066612
Athena
>>
>>46066612
>>
>>46066612
>>Get up, clean your wounds and think about things
>>
>>46066643
Angie said she was. good enough for me. also 8th family is either hidden or extinct.

also we should probably clean our wounds ASAP. don't want an infection.
>>
>>46066612
>Go back to sleep and try to rest
Dean wants us in our own mind, we probably should listen.

But if you guys insist on dreamhopping, i support >>46066643. Our daughter should be safe, and we can make sure her dreams are pleasant.
>>
>>46066612
How badly we fucked things with Sam.
>>
>>46066612
>>Try to jump to a less hazardous dream
>>
>>46066674
You should greentext and link to QM's post when you vote, otherwise he doesn't see/count it. And blood magic helps protect us from infections. We can clean off our body with it, blocking viruses is no different.
>>
You slip out of bed and head for the bathroom, closing the door and gazing into the mirror as you fill the sink. Your face is a bit of a mess from what Sammy did to it, and you're kinda glad that you decided to tend to it. If you hadn't, you'd have ended up with some nasty scars. You dip your hands into the water and use a combination of your blood magic and warm water to clean your wounds and wash away the dried blood. Once you've got the wounds shut tight with your blood to prevent scarring, you apply some bandaids just to be on the safe side.

“You look like a mess. What, did your girlfriend try the kinky shit?”

Presence pokes her head through the bathroom door. Her hair is messier than usual, and her body looks like it's drooping slightly, the color of her ectoplasm a little darker, and a little more transparent.

“Look who's talking. Did someone smear you across the wall? You look pretty beat.”

Presence floats towards you and stretches, her body slowly returning to normal.

“Well, a vampire did stick me in a magic blender and mixed me with some weird black goop for giggles, so there's that. It's mostly out of my system now, but boy, did I have a fun night. That stuff let him command me, and I played spy in the teacher's dorms for a little bit. I dunno what they wanted to know, they just had me check on a few of them to see if they were in their rooms. That woman... Jennifer? She was one of the ones they had me check on. Figured you should know. She wasn't in her room.”

>Time for a walk
>Go to sleep, ignore the problem, it'll go away
>Presence, mind playing spy again, but this time for me?
>Text Jennifer and ask where she is
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>46066784
>>Presence, mind playing spy again, but this time for me?
>>
>>46066784
>Ask presence too
Damn vampire manipulation
>>
>>46066784
>>
>>46066784
>Time for a walk
>>
>>46066784
>Presence, mind playing spy again, but this time for me?
Go watch those vamps, tell me what they're up to.

We can do both
>>
>>46066784
>If you hadn't, you'd have ended up with some nasty scars.
Damn it guys, scars show character. I wanted scars.

Eh, I'm sure we'll get the chance for plenty more before this quest is over.
>>
>>46066860
Yeah, but do we really want a scar from somthing so lame?
>>
>>46066860
think of it this way, once we work out how to use magic tattoos, we could have something equally badass that also, like, sets people on fire or something.
>>
>>46066878
Getting clawed by a werewolf is lame? Lol.

This next bit is really shitty and manipulative.
It would have helped us smooth things over with her too, since she'd likely feel bad about leaving injuries.
>>
You sigh softly and nod.

“Thanks for the heads up. Mind playing spy for me this time? I think something's going down.”

Presence salutes.

“Sure thing, let me just finish getting this gunk out of myself.”

She pulls the plug on the sink and holds her hair back with one hand, coughing, gagging and vomiting into the sink, expelling chunks of thick, black slime. She groans softly as she washes it away before saluting again and floating through the wall. You shrug slightly and head back into the room, grabbing your phone to text Jennifer and realizing, for perhaps the third time, that you never got her new number. You're about to swear when you notice a text message from her about an hour ago, and you read it over.

“Jennifer here. I'm heading to the Bizarre tonight. Just letting you know, in case something goes wrong. With the full moon coming up I need to buy a few things so that I won't lose control of myself. If you happen to be awake, I could use some company.”

Well, that explains why she wasn't in her room, though the fact that she went all by herself to the Bizarre is a bit troubling. You're fairly sure that there must be some sort of protection for teachers or she wouldn't have risked it, but it's still unsettling.

>Meet up with Jennifer in the Bizarre
>Go back to bed
>Text Jennifer to let her know you got the message and pass out
>Go for a walk and blow off steam
>Text Sammy and ask her if she's alright
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>46066927
I like that place.
>>
>>46066927
>>Go for a walk and blow off steam
fuck it
>>
>>46066927
But walk there to blow off steam, in our hidden version of our suit.
>>
>>46066927
Full expecting trouble gear.

>Bring presence with and question her how she got caught and what the vampire made her do. Also which vampire?
>>
>>46066927
>>
>>46066968
>>46066979
These both. And go loaded for bear, since we're likely feeling pretty salty.
>>
Sneak roll plus Conceal, +4
Smarts roll plus Perception, +1
>>
Rolled 12 + 4 (1d20 + 4)

>>46067003
sneak
>>
>>46066983
We sent presence off to spy, and forgot to ask if she got our note delivered before she got caught.
>>
Rolled 14 + 4 (1d20 + 4)

>>46067003
>Sneak roll plus Conceal
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>46067003
Perception
>>
Rolled 13 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>46067003
smarts
>>
Rolled 16 + 4 (1d20 + 4)

>>46067003
Sneak
>>
Rolled 12 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>46067003
>Smarts roll plus Perception
>>
Rolled 1 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>46067003
Smarts
>>
>>46067003
20 sneak>>46067034

14 smarts>>46067032
>>
You change out of your pajamas and into your suit, laying your casual clothes over the top and loading up with your weapons and gear. It's already been a long night, and you don't want to think about what you'll do to the first person to try to mess with you right now. You slip out of the room calmly and quietly and give Athena one last glance as you exit the room. The halls are silent as you walk towards the exit, creeping along to avoid Kim and the other hall monitor. You manage to make it out of the school unmolested, and you head towards town on foot rather than taking the bus.

As you walk along you gaze up at the sky. It's clear out, and you can see the moon and the stars. An odd feeling passes over you for a few moments, and you look around to see if there's anyone there, but if there is then you don't see them. You continue on your way, doing your best to temper your irritation and vent it, or at least keep it under control. When you reach the passage down to the Bizarre you take a deep breath, and climb down. The door is wide open when you reach it, and you can hear it muttering as it faces the wall, mumbling something about playing cards and dice and jokers. You head into the Bizarre and begin your search for Jennifer.

After a few minutes of concentrating and wandering you spot Jennifer heading into a shop with bottles on the signs and displayed in the windows. You can't read the words, but you're pretty sure you can tell a potion shop when you see one. You advance towards it and feel the same odd sensation as before. You turn and look over your shoulder and see a brief flash of something white and a single card fluttering through the air in the same direction.

>Head into the potion shop
>Follow the card
>Nope your way out of the Bizarre
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>46067196
>Follow the card
Text Jennifer that we are though.
Might be grandpa drac
>>
>>46067196
>Follow the card
Eh. Might be dangerous, but danger sounds good right now.
>>
>>46067196
>>Follow the card
>>
>>46067196
>>Follow the card
>>
>>46067196
>Head into the potion shop
The card probably leads to the magic item emperiom, you know, the one Fafner and the Grey Mouser burnt down.
>>
>>46067196
>Follow the card
NEED. TO. KNOW
>>
You glance at the potion shop and text Jennifer to let her know you're in the area before turning to follow the card. You spot it fluttering about, leading down a passage that everyone else seems to be ignoring, and you make your way down it into a dark corridor. You can hear giggling, like a young child, as well as the laughter of someone older. Just as you're about to turn back you see another white flash, and a figure appears before you.

“Good evening.”

The figure bows low, and you take a moment to look at them. White cape, white top hat, white suit, but their face, which was as old as your dad a moment ago, looks like a child's as they straighten up, their body instantly shrinking to match.

“I'm Joker. And you must be the new wildcard.”

Joker grins, before their face vanishes completely, the white suit and hat walking around you as if controlled by a ghost.

“A little on the scrawny side, but not a bad choice. Go on, ask the question. I'm on pins and needles, I've been waiting all night. Say it.”

>Who are you?
>What do you know about wildcards?
>Did you know your face is missing?
>I'm not going to ask you anything, I'm just gonna stand here
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>46067334
>Did you know your face is missing?
>Is the joker always wild?
>>
>>46067334
>>Who are you?
>>
>>46067334
>Is the joker wild or just high card in this game?

Any and all questions must be poker terms.
>>
>>46067334
>Is the joker always wild?

>I take it your the wild card Lisa ahs been talking too?
>>
>>46067334
>Who are you?
>>
>>46067366
This, but in these >>46067359 terms.

>Are you the wild card Lisa thinks she's holding?
>You're showing a blank face.

Like that.
>>
>>46067334
Instead of
Let's use
>A card am I? What are the rules of this game?
>>
You pause for a moment.

“Is the joker always wild?”

Joker looks at you for a moment before vibrating, gloved hands moving to its face before it begins to laugh.

“Yes! Yes, the joker is always wild, haha!”

Joker bows down and straightens up, looking at you with Lisa's face and grinning from ear to ear.

“Oh, Oliver, my dear boy... How I've missed you. It's been so very long waiting for you, and I've missed you endlessly.”

You raise an eyebrow.

“Missed me? So we've met before?”

Joker shakes its head.

“Not at all. But I've missed you all the same. Perhaps I should elaborate... Wildcards are those chosen by fate to rid itself of the disease of divination. Fate will not allow itself to be known to anyone, and wildcards are the spanner fate throws into its own machinations just to obscure the future. I am Joker, the first wildcard. I am known as The Defiant One, The Troublemaker and The Unknowable. All wildcards draw from my deck when they fill their hands, so to speak. Your good fortune stems from my power, and thus, in a way you are an extension of me and of my will to defy destiny. That is why I have missed you. You are a fragment of my essence.”

>I'm not calling you daddy, no matter what you say
>Is this the part where you threaten to take it away if I don't do what you say?
>So what's with the sudden meeting?
>What's your role in all of this then?
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>46067471
>I'm not calling you daddy, no matter what you say
>Is this the part where you threaten to take it away if I don't do what you say?
>>
>>46067471
>>I'm not calling you daddy, no matter what you say
>Are you the card Lisa thinks she has in hand?
>>
>>46067471
>>46067519
Supporting
>>
>>46067471
seconding >>46067519
>>
“I'm not calling you daddy.”

Joker laughs a bit, dismissing Lisa's face and drifting around you.

“That's probably wise. We're cut from the same cloth, not siblings or parent and child.”

You nod slightly.

“So what's with the sudden meeting? What's your role in everything that's going on?”

Joker comes to a halt in front of you.

“Someone is solidifying fate. Powerful divination magic is at play. Someone wants very badly to ensure that events happen according to a set plan, and that they can predict the outcome. I'm telling you this to prepare you. Whoever is laying these plans out, they mean business, and I'm pretty sure they're planning to snuff me out. If that happens, your good fortune comes to an end, and you'll die pretty quickly. As for my role... I'm doing what every wildcard does best. I'm causing trouble and playing by my own rules.”

Joker offers you a single playing card.

“This is for good luck. Tear it when you need fortune to favor you most. It'll only work once, but even in the most dire circumstances, sometimes if you get lucky it all works out.”

You pocket the card and nod slightly.

“And Lisa? I take it you're...”

Joker nods.

“Playing her for a complete fool and laying the groundwork for future meddling, yep. I never really pick sides, but if I had to choose, I'd say I'm more against her because of her divination magic. Anyway... If I remember correctly, this is the part where your lady friend finds us, I disappear in a puff of smoke, and you get to try to explain why you were talking to yourself in the dark since she can't see me.”

>Wait what
>But I have more questions!
>What if I just keep my mouth shut, then she won't hear me talking to myself
>Well played
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>46067688
>>Well played
>>
>>46067688
>Well played
>>
>>46067688
>>Other (write-in) Stay silent, wait for Jennifer to appear and say "I've been waiting for you" ominously before she can talk.

y'know, fr shits and giggles
>>
>>46067688
>>Well played
>>
>>46067688
>If that happens, your good fortune comes to an end, and you'll die pretty quickly.

>What can I do to stop them?
>>
“...Well played, Joker.”

Joker chuckles and vanishes, and you hear footsteps behind you.

“Oliver? Why are you... talking to yourself in the dark?”

You turn to her and shrug.

“No reason.”

Jennifer nods slightly and sighs. She's wearing a heavy black coat with a hood, and she's carrying a large leather bag over her shoulder.

“Fair enough. I wasn't expecting a serious answer anyway. I think at this point I know better. I'm almost done with gathering my supplies, but I'm glad that you came by anyway. Care to join me while I finish up?”

>That's why I'm here.
>I mean, if you insist then sure. I was just gonna head home.
>No thanks. I kinda want to head back.
>Whatcha got in the bag?
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>46067688
>Well played
>>
>>46067875
>That's why I'm here.
>>
>>46067875
>>That's why I'm here.
>>
>>46067875
>That's why I'm here.
>>
>>46067875
>That's why I'm here.
>Whatcha got in the bag?
>>
“That's kinda why I came out here in the first place.”

Jennifer turns away slightly, face obscured by her hood.

“I'm aware of that, but... Nevermind. I... appreciate you coming with me. This way.”

She turns and walks off, and you follow at her side.

“Where are we heading off to next?”

Jennifer glances your way.

“I have most of the supplies I need for the upcoming week, but I need a few ingredients to complete the brew that will get me through the days. As for the nights, I'm still working on something for that. The collar keeps me human, which essentially means I'm going to be bottling everything up. It's going to be unpleasant, stressful and almost torturous, and I'm fairly certain my application to be allowed time without the collar is going to be denied.”

Jennifer stops short and looks at you, cheeks turning a light pink.

“I don't know why I just told you all that, it just... came out.”

You give her a smile.

“To be fair, we trust each other with this sort of thing. I've got your back if you need help.”

Jennifer nods and continues walking, heading towards a shop advertising various plants in a language you can only barely make out. The style of writing is full of swoops, swirls and decorations, but even without them you don't think you'd be able to comprehend it.

>I'll wait out here to avoid messing anything up in there
>I'll stick by your side, maybe you can explain what these things do
>I'll wander around the shop and keep myself occupied and out of trouble
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>46067990
Knowledge is good
>>
>>46067990
>>
>>46067990
>>
>>46067990
>>I'll stick by your side, maybe you can explain what these things do
>>
“I'm gonna stick close to you so I don't get in any trouble, and maybe you can explain what some of these plants do.”

Jennifer shrugs.

“We'll be in and out before long, but I'll do my best.”

Jennifer heads for the back of the shop, passing by a series of unusual plants, each more alien and bizarre than the last. She explains a few of them, many of them simply magical version of mundane plants that grow faster, yield larger crops or produce some kind of magical effect. She keeps walking until she comes to a large pink plant with blue flowers. She speaks in a language that you don't recognize, and one of the flowers blooms to reveal a face, which speaks to her before the mouth opens wide. Jennifer sticks her hand inside and pulls out a large fruit that looks like a purple apple, putting it into her bag.

“This is an apple of purification. I'm going to be working with some dangerous alchemical items while making my potions and this will keep me safe from the toxins.”

She holds her hand out and the face bites her palm, drawing blood. Jennifer winces, and the face sucks firmly on the wound before the flower closes. Jennifer adjusts her pack and winds a bandage around her hand, flinching as she wraps her wound.

“Of course, the payment is always something to fertilize the next crop with...”

>Let me do that for you, give me your hand
>Shall we get going?
>What's left on the list?
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>46068139
>>
>>46068139
>>
>>46068139
>>
You gently grab Jennifer's wrist.

“Let me do that for you, hold on. Let me see your hand.”

Jennifer glares at you as you bandage her hand, as though irritated that you thought she couldn't do it on her own, but when she inspects your work her expression softens slightly.

“Thank you.”

You nod and smirk.

“You're welcome. So, what else is left on the list? Anything exciting?”

Jennifer shakes her head.

“Everything else that I need can be bought in a convenience store. Cough syrup, aspirin and some energy drinks. You'd be surprised just how much of the stuff people buy these days contains magically reactive compounds. I can extract the last ingredients from a few cans of Red Bull and some Nyquil.”

You take a moment to consider the implications of her words before nodding slowly.

“So I guess we're out of here then?”

Jennifer glances around briefly.

“Unless you have something you want to get, yes.”

>Let's head to the convenience store then.
>Well, you need something for the lonely nights, so let's find a magic sex toy shop.
>Well, that collar is a problem, right? Maybe we can find a place around here to modify it for you.
>I wonder if there's a magic locksmith around here...
>I'm still trying to learn more about curses and stuff, maybe I can find a book on it
>I'm sure something will catch my eye on the way out of here, don't mind me if I wander off
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>46068290
>I'm still trying to learn more about curses and stuff, maybe I can find a book on it
>>
>>46068290
Or
>Well, you need something for the lonely nights, so let's find a magic sex toy shop.

There's no reason to be shy with Jennifer, it won't embarrass her, much. But if anons don't want to, it's fine.
>>
>>46068290
>>
>>46068290
>>
>>46068290
>>
>>46068334
more worried about someone surveiling us and using it to fuck with her or Sammy.
>>
>>46068290
>>46068334
Agreed. No need to be skeezy about it, but if it'll help her out, no need to be shy either.
>>
>>46068362
If someone was watching us, they already have enough to fuck anyone who'd care.
>>
You shake your head.

“I mean, maybe something to help you out at night, but for now let's just head to the convenience story. We can cross that bridge when we get to it.”

Jennifer's cheeks turn pink once more and she glares at you briefly before heading for the door.

“I would never sink so low as to resort to a sex aid. I have my dignity, thank you. If I am in need then I shall do what I always do. Endure.”

You chuckle quietly, thinking back to that full moon night a few weeks ago when her desperation got the better of her. Of course, she doesn't remember it now, but if she did now would be the perfect time to bring it up. Instead you slip your hands into your pockets as you walk with her.

“Fair enough. Hopefully we can figure something out so that won't be a problem though. Who knows, maybe I can just suppress your curse or something.”

Jennifer rolls her eyes.

“If it were that simple then I'd be trying to mix a potion for that instead.”

She leads you out of the Bizarre, and you make your way towards the convenience store. Jennifer seems distracted once you're topside, keeping her distance from you and rarely looking your way. You glance up at the sky, at the brilliant moonlight, and sigh quietly. The full moon is a few days away, but it's the dead of night and the sky is crystal clear.

>Well, time to flirt shamelessly
>Give Jennifer her space, no need to make her uncomfortable
>Ask Jennifer what's wrong, see what she says
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>46068439
We know how to read her, if she lies, then we flirt shamelessly.
>>
>>46068439
>>
>>46068439
>>
>>46068439
>>46068463
Sounds good to me.
>>
You move a little bit closer to her.

“What's wrong? You look like you're trying to avoid me.”

Jennifer swallows and grits her teeth slightly.

“It's nothing significant. My mind is elsewhere though. I'm somewhat distracted. If I'm avoiding you then perhaps it's an unconscious reaction to wherever my mind is wandering to.”

You nod and move just a little bit closer to her.

“So you're completely fine then?”

Jennifer nods.

“Aside from the distraction, yes. I'm perfectly fine. Like I said, I'm not avoiding you on purpose.”

>Yep, flirting time, time for some wordplay
>Leave her be, pushing her buttons out in the open might be risky
>Push those buttons and get a little hands-on
>Ask Jennifer what she thinks about you, knowing she doesn't remember her real feelings
>Just keep close to her and let the moon do all the work, just to be a pest
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>46068537
>>
>>46068537
>Ask Jennifer what she thinks about you, knowing she doesn't remember her real feelings
Then
>>
>>46068537
>>46068553
Supporting.
>>
>>46068537
>>46068553
Sure. Why not?
>>
Schmooze roll, +1
>>
Rolled 12 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>46068635
Here's hoping we can piss off Jennifer like we did Sammy and Mel
>>
Rolled 4 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>46068635
>>
Rolled 13 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>46068635
Shmooze

>>46068645
We didn't piss Mel off, just surprised her.
>>
>>46068662
We invaded her inner sanctum uninvited. That's worse than walking in on her naked.
>>
>>46068675
Well, to be fair, we've done that too. And we left when she asked us to. I doubt if she's going to be angry, since it was a mix of both the Mel & Canis personalities.
>>
>>46068730
Like we should have left when Sammy asked. Not looking forward to the fallout of that. She might legitimately hate us now.
>>
>>46068675
>>46068730
Also we did tell Mel/Cany that we can only sorta control the magic.
>>
Dream walking was a mistake.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.