[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm running a maid rpg session tonight and am feeling extremely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
I'm running a maid rpg session tonight and am feeling extremely uninspired.

Can someone give me a random suggestion or two for bullshit I can pull?
>>
>>46058719

Rape them. The players I mean, not the maids.
>>
>>46058719
random suggestion?
read Voynich Hotel
>>
The master is The Joker and the PCs are his henchmen.
>>
Master is/becomes a toku otaku, tries to form the maids into his own power rangers squad.

Needs lots of MAKE MY MONSTER GROW and turning the mansion into a giant robot, though.
>>
>>46058772
the master is bruce wayne, but the maids don't know he's batman
>>
>>46058777
>>46058818
Seconding both of these.
>>
>>46058719

Use Random Events Table. I self use the table when I have no idea for tonight plots.
>>
If your game is not as crazy as the previous suggestions, how about one of the following?
> Sempai has gone blind. How will he notice you if he is blind? The maids must aid him even further in his daily duties. The maid who cures his blindness gets extra points, and the maid who is first noticed after blindness is cured gets the most points.

> The Master needs his homework done, but he'd rather play video games. Give your players super difficult math or science work sheets, and play video games while they roleplay maids doing homework.
>>
>>46058741

Raping players is explicitly against the rules as layed down in the GM's handbook.
>>
>>46058719
The Master runs a business that none of the maids were told about, but is part of their job. Specifically, hunting down ghosts and other supernaturals that are causing problems. For a fee, of course.
>>
>>46058995
>> The Master needs his homework done, but he'd rather play video games. Give your players super difficult math or science work sheets, and play video games while they roleplay maids doing homework.
That's just cruel.
>>
The maids go grocery shopping. Along the way, their car breaks down. While they're at the store, the last turkey is being taken by Bob Sapp, and they need that turkey. At the checkout line, the card reading machines are all broken and a kid's pinching one of their butts. In the parking lot, two not-Cybertronians are in a fight and one of them has combined with their car. On the way back, there's a traffic jam. At the mansion, terrorists have taken the master hostage.
>>
File: 1368099658330.jpg (22 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1368099658330.jpg
22 KB, 500x375
The master has been kidnapped by ninjas. Are you a bad enough maid to rescue the master?
>>
>>46059428
How is that cruel? It's total game immersion!
>>
See, the thing about Maid, is you have to figure out what gets the players motivated, and then play into that.

If it's RP, then they'll do it themselves. Have an idea of what the Master is like, since he's basically a DMPC, and just have the group roleplay being animu maids in an animu mansion with animu shenanigans. Give them a list of chores to do, and they'll go off and do them.

If it's score or exp, there's always the Favor Race way of playing, in which case the Players will practically play the game without you, trying their damndest to screw each other over to curry more Favor from the Master. The best part is you only need to interject to either roll on the random encounters table, give players Favor, or call for a challenge roll.

Maids RPG is a very simple system that basically plays itself. Unless you plan on making it longer than the one-shot deal it's intended to be, then anything goes, because the reset button will get pushed at the end of the episode anyway.
>>
just describe their surroundings and where they left off.
They'll stop talking and discussing plans while you can lean back on your chair and relax.
>>
>>46059428
okay

>have the players make you dinner while you play video games
>>
>>46059801
Not unless they dress up too.
>>
>>46060350
Should it fall to the Master to provide uniforms, or should players buy it themselves? is uniform inspection kosher at your tables, Maids?
>>
>>46059278
clearly, you use the wrong book
>>
One of the maids is actually the head of the house who has a maid fetish.
>>
File: wanna ss.jpg (37 KB, 322x363) Image search: [Google]
wanna ss.jpg
37 KB, 322x363
>>46058719
The young goshujin-sama has been replaced with a near identical android replica made by the evil scientist who kidnapped him. The maids now have to work together to save the real goshujin, but DRAMA ensues as the maids start falling in love with the goshujin-droid.
>>
File: 1458052791969.jpg (56 KB, 581x440) Image search: [Google]
1458052791969.jpg
56 KB, 581x440
>>46058777
Trips confirm you must do this, OP
>>
>>46058754
I also suggest this.
>>
>>46060581
If players provide their measurements in advance (usually at least two weeks ahead of time, unless explicitly agreed otherwise), it's up to Master to provide uniforms*.

Master still has to respect any specific wishes player submits for the uniform*, assuming those wishes don't make production of the uniform* unreasonably expensive (eg.: asking for specific color combination, shorter skirt or extra frills is okay, asking for golden embroidery with real gold is not).

On shorter notice players are expected to provide their own uniforms*.

* note: underwear is not considered part of the uniform. In either case players are expected to show up with their own underwear.
>>
>>46061781
>note: underwear is not considered part of the uniform. In either case players are expected to show up with their own underwear.

Then what is the point of uniform checks?!
>>
File: 1390446985701.jpg (40 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
1390446985701.jpg
40 KB, 750x600
See if this gives you any ideas for weird shit to happen

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aQBCHdWak95SdkViMptGEpi5U4FMW9yo3o9jqtTC_Wo/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=3
>>
>>46061819
We're talking for provision purposes.

For uniform checks you obviously take in account everything the maids are wearing (or not).
>>
>>46058777
All of my fucking yes.

They come to the mansion. It blasts off into space. OFF TO ADVENTURE!
>>
>mfw someone somewhere runs a maid tpg where entire group consists of hot girls
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.