[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember when Blood Angels used to be badass?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: blood angels.png (1 MB, 876x1205) Image search: [Google]
blood angels.png
1 MB, 876x1205
Remember when Blood Angels used to be badass?
>>
File: 1434314942967.png (3 MB, 1034x1401) Image search: [Google]
1434314942967.png
3 MB, 1034x1401
>>46055992
Why do you think they stopped being badass?
>>
>>46056084
What the fuck is that thing in the back killing the Nid
>>
>>46057575
C'Tan shard yo.
>>
>>46057604
What the fuck

I thought they were pals with/overlords for the Necrons

Man I've been out of it for a while
>>
>>46056084
When they started allying with xenos scum, fuck those beautiful yet heretical mutants.
>>
>>46057638
They are? BA and Necrons Best Buds for life buddy.
>>
>>46055992
No
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (40 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
40 KB, 250x250
>>46055992
>emptying the clip from his bolt pistol

I'm old enough to remember when the Bangels sucked blood, not dick.
>>
>>
>>46056084
Because they sell so well GW didnt need to give them anything to help drive sales. They can be utter garbage on the tabletop and still hit sales goals.
>>
File: Lord Varlak.jpg (12 KB, 219x300) Image search: [Google]
Lord Varlak.jpg
12 KB, 219x300
>>46057638
>I thought they were pals with/overlords for the Necrons

Current lore (since 2011) is that the Necrons betrayed the C'tan after defeating the Old Ones and broke them into shards, which are now released from their prisons and used in battle as a last resort.

>>46056084 is from the Shield of Baal campaign (not as in worldwide campaign like EoT or Medusa V, just a set of expansion books that GW released over a year ago) in which the Blood Angels teamed up with Necrons to fight Tyranids - and not for the first time.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.