[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dragon ogre thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 500px-ShaggothRyanBerger.jpg (80 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
500px-ShaggothRyanBerger.jpg
80 KB, 500x278
After seeing the chaos trailer for total warhammer (which is shaping up or be the coolest game of the year), dragon ogres have become my favorite race in warhammer.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yxy_xZuIx9Y
I can't seem to find the chaos trailer on the total war channel, but I think this is a copy.
>>
>>46052345
I'll be writing a bit about them in my spare time today

>what is a dragon ogre

The dragon ogres are (possibly) the oldest race in the warhammer fantasy world. They are a race of half humanoid half dragon creatures, almost centaur like in their appearance. They inhabit the mountains of they chaos wastes, the most uninhabitable place in the warhammer world.

>biology
As mentioned before, dragon ogres have a horned humanoid head, with a muscular upper body, on top of a four legged dragon body. Their size can vary greatly, from the size of an ogre to the size of a huge mountain, based upon their age. Dragon ogres are in a constant stage of growth all their lives, and due to their longevity, this means they can reach incredible proportions. Although it is unknown what they eat, they appear to be awakened by lightning storms and appear to be rejuvenated by it. They are all but impervious to lighting like magic or weapons. Dragon ogres are said to have the strength of a troll, and the speed of a horse, and can use weapons and armor.
>>
File: DragonOgre.jpg (62 KB, 367x536) Image search: [Google]
DragonOgre.jpg
62 KB, 367x536
Forgot image
>>
File: 1434925134287.gif (128 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
1434925134287.gif
128 KB, 500x300
>>46052782
>the oldest race
>a mixture of two races
>>
>>46052852
only in name
>>
File: Juggernaut_of_Chaos_web.jpg (26 KB, 400x275) Image search: [Google]
Juggernaut_of_Chaos_web.jpg
26 KB, 400x275
>>46052782
>types of dragon ogres

Unlike the dragons with whom they share many features, there Is only one breed od dragon ogre. However like dragons they are still categorized by age, the eldest of which being known as shaggoths. Fitting their lovecraftian name, shaggoths are incredibly old and powerfull. Being alive before elf or man existed, shaggoths are some of the most feared creatures kn the warhammer world.
>>
>>46052913
Oh I forgot to mention
>affiliation with chaos
Though not inherently a chaos aligned race, they sold they souls to chaos to save their species after conflicts with both ogres and dragon drove them to near extinction. It is known that they will fight for the forces of chaos when needed
>>
>>46052913
>notable individuals

There are two Notabe dragon ogres, the first being krakanorok, the oldest and most powerfull of all his kind, and kholeth suneater, rumored to be the second eldest and leading the chaos army in tw warhammer

Krakanorok is the size of a huge mountain and will awaken during the end times
>>
Dragon Ogres alone make me want a Chaos Warband.
>>
>>46052345
Bump
>>
>>46052345
Is their anything that can beat krakanorok besides a literal god
>>
>>46052345
Are they good on the table top?
>>
>>46052345
Fuck that game and its pre-order bullshit.
>>
>>46055517
Pirate it then.
>>
>>46055517
Kys, why are preorder bonuses bad? You give them extra help by preordering and they give you extra stuff
>>
>>46055517
Most of you will buy the game anyway.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.