[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Modern Spirit Tribal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 2spook.png (3 MB, 1607x1414) Image search: [Google]
2spook.png
3 MB, 1607x1414
How do?
>>
It seems a bit forced. Tainted Chains is nowhere powerful enough to be a build around for an entire deck, so what do you do when you don't draw that card? Play st traft? What else?
>>
You must Really like Windborn Muse.
>>
>>46051701

True, I guess the deck would have a few control oriented spirits like Eidolon of Rethoric and the rest of the deck would be like a UW Control deck, that was my initial idea.
>>
Spirit Tribal based Prison could work, but it wouldn't even stand up to budget SlowZoo.

Tainted chains isn't strong enough for a build around.
>>
>>46051655
4xdrogskol captain
4xtopplegeist
4xtainted chains
3xgeist
2xkira
not sure for the rest yet. Maybe a couple of spirit of the labyrinth, but for everythign else the cost is pretty high without any ramp or creatures with haste
>>
>>46051655
I actually like the idea of going Bant for the Hokori/Seedborn Muse synergy. Could be too tough on the manabase, though.
>>
>>46051655
I don't think Swans does anything in this deck. A 4/3 flyer for 4 is good, but it's not worth turning your opponent's bolts into recalls
>>
I'd go esper so you can run lingering souls, as well as some hand attack. Also would consider Anafenza for something in the 2-drop slot.

The problem with spiritis is that all the good spirit cards are 3-drops.
>>
>>46052188
This

also for extra jank add Spirit Bonds and Lantern Geist
>>
>>46052079
I think the intention is to wombo combo with Spirit of the Labyrinth.
Which will be /super/ easy to assemble with all of the draw control you'll be running alonside Spirit of the Labyrinth. /s
>>
File: tallowisp.jpg (67 KB, 480x680) Image search: [Google]
tallowisp.jpg
67 KB, 480x680
>>
>>46055040
But what do you grab?
Delirium fodder?
Remains untapped effects?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.