[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do Chromatics and Metallics interact? Surely Chromatics kill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5
File: tumblr_mo4al7M8bw1r21rsxo1_500.png (669 KB, 477x624) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mo4al7M8bw1r21rsxo1_500.png
669 KB, 477x624
How do Chromatics and Metallics interact? Surely Chromatics kill any weaker Metallics on site, but when of similar power, I'd imagine they are like contesting kingdoms working trought the subterfuge, making alliances and attrition.
>>
Is some cases chromatic dragons rape metalic weaker ones.
>>
In some cases metalic dragons rape chromatic weaker ones.
>>
In some cases chromatic dragons rape chromatic weaker ones.
>>
>>46050906
In some cases metallic weaker dragons just stay home with dragon dildos to replicate the experience without all the hassle
>>
>>46050906
WGB dragons are both cowards and kinda dumb when young, well, sub-800years old. The other thing is Old, OLD dragons are Lazy as fk. SO again maybe not. unless you piss them off.

Side note, thoughts on other types of dragons? I really liked the Elemental Dragons and Ferrous dragons. Also Io, God dragon...
>>
Alright, what if
There was this one really powerful chromatic dragon
And instead of collecting coins and shit for his hoard
He collected metallic dragon scales
>>
>>46051249
Yeah okay.
>The prize of his collection is a small, single brass scale. The only one given willingly.
>>
Is some cases metalic dragons rape metalic weaker ones
>>
In some cases chromatic weaker dragons will sulk in their cave with dragon erotica and lube.
>>
>>46051304
This is the only false statement here.
>>
In some cases metallic dragons arrest and then murder black dragons who dindu nuffin

#BlackDragonLivesMatter
>>
>>46050906
In some cases Black Dragons fuck White Dragon females, and they like it.

>once_you_go_black
>>
>>46050906
Where's the DnD 3.5 mugshots?
You know, the properly varied ones.

Anyway it'd depend on on the dragon. Some would kill on sight, some would go for subtle shit.
Younger dragons would be more likely to engage first, older ones more likely to gather info+resources so as to minimise risk to themselves.
>>
>>46050906

Much like Tiamat and Bahamut, they fight, and then they fuck.
>>
>>46051221
kek'd
>>
File: Hey You, Good Job.gif (2 MB, 318x239) Image search: [Google]
Hey You, Good Job.gif
2 MB, 318x239
>>46051065
>>46051184
>>46051198
I'm sorry no one acknowledged this, anons. It's nice.
>>
File: 1383105367356.jpg (171 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1383105367356.jpg
171 KB, 1024x768
I forget where it's written, but I saw somewhere that Silvers and Reds frequently fight for territory as they both live in the mountains. If they're of equal strength the Silvers almost always win because they have allies to help them.
>>
How do Russians and Americans interact?
mostly by proxy on online games
>>
>>46051563
Don't Black Dragons also rape Black Dragon females ?
>>
>>46059256
Dragons interact by shitposting?
I can believe it.
>>
As part of the backstory for a Dragonborn I'm currently her playing, her homeland is an egypt-esque desert kingdom ruled by a Golden Dragon dynasty.

Something she's mentioned a few times is the story of the Redeemed Red, a tale of a Red Dragon who, injured and exiled from his home, ended up in the lands of the Red Dragon dynasty. A child of the dynasty took pity on him and cared for him, despite the worries of their parents, but were rewarded by a fierce ally and friend, and the Red eventually married into the dynasty as a royal consort.

It's what the character brought forward as a general belief about the nature of the world, and particularly Dragons. All things have their nature, but they are not necessarily defined by it.
>>
>>46060600
That said black dragon would rape almost everything I guess. Just to spite it
>>
>>46060643
meanwhile, on dragonchan....
>>
>>46060600
In pathfinder, their sex is described as bloody, day-long affairs that see wildlife fleeing in all directions and the male always the victor.

He remains behind to crow his triumph while the female limps off to make a nest.
>>
>>46051563

In some cases Black Dragons fuck Black Dragon males, and they like it.
>>
I've narrated that they interact via steel and breath in our game.
FORTUNATELY, our two dragonborn are both metallic.
>>
>>46050906
>How do Chromatics and Metallics interact?
Sexually.
>>
>>46066870
Lewd.

Had a couple that could have been like that once. Alas, the players didn't think to solve their problems with the proper ship.
>>
File: 1458113706513.jpg (201 KB, 760x596) Image search: [Google]
1458113706513.jpg
201 KB, 760x596
>>
>>46066870
we had to do several fade-to-blacks per session because one of the BBEGs, a female black dragon, fell in love with our party's gold dragonborn paladin
>>
>>46068690
That sounds like it would be severely nonconsensual.
Black dragons are the acid-breathing sadists who enjoy desecrating and destroying beauty, right?
>>
File: dragon costume.jpg (43 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
dragon costume.jpg
43 KB, 620x465
>>46068612
>you will never have a mechanical dragon cock spew fire into your scaly cloaca
why live
>>
Does anyone actually use metallics that aren't gold and silver? They seem pretty underused in comparison.
>>
>>46051563
How can metallics even compete?
>>
>>46069691
all dem humanoids

Also, like, seriously, blacks are the second weakest of chromatics, and they literally stink. who'd fug one of those willingly?
>>
Are there such things as gay dragons? How are they recieved/treated by other dragons?
>>
>>46069725

Someone with a musk fetish that wants to be pinned down and forced to worship a swampy dragon ass?
>>
>>46069736
Probably. Who gives a fuck? It's not like dragons are really concerned with what other people think of them.

And I imagine there's plenty of time to try various things when you live for 2.5k years.
>>
>>46069751
Less swampy, more acidic.
If vinegar is your fetish, I guess.
>>
>>46069760

Have you ever had salt and vinegar chips?
>>
>>46069642
One of our campaigns featured a brass dragon as a sort-of DMPC.

We didn't figure out she was a brass dragon until near the end of the campaign since she was shapeshifted into a human all the time, but she was pretty cool and helpful. Saved my Pally's ass one time as well.
>>
>>46063656

Ah, so they are like sea otters then, except with less fatalities.
>>
>>46057967

Aren't metallic dragons in general weaker than Color dragons pound for pound?
>>
>>46069736

>Giant Immortal stupidly powerful shapeshifting lizards that often murder their own kin regardless of metallic/chromatic divide and all have a habit of breeding with lesser creatures, be they sophont or not.
>Giving a fuck about which hole they stick their dick or tongue into.
>>
>>46069842
Is that what black dragon scales taste like?
>>
>>46074091
Weakest dragon is white, strongest chromatic dragon is weaker than strongest metallic dragon. Generally no, I think, unless you take numbers/frequency into account.
>>
>>46074616

That really doesn't make much sense.

On one hand, you have the chromatics, who spend their entire lives fighting, sleeping, or spending new ways to destroy shit. On the other you have the metallics, who spend their entire lives sleeping, dicking around with mortals, and keep fighting at a minimum.
>>
>>46074666
well they are the good guys so they are stronger.
you wouldnt understand, since you are the devil.
>>
>>46074820

>Good guys are stronger than evil guys

That's why good guys need to make hit teams to beat one guy, right?
>>
>>46051267
nice
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.