[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sorting my collection of Magic: The Gathering cards >at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 09-1905a.gif (72 KB, 600x454) Image search: [Google]
09-1905a.gif
72 KB, 600x454
>sorting my collection of Magic: The Gathering cards
>at the same time am listening to the audiobook version of The Second World War, by: Winston Churchill
>Churchill is talking about diplomatic meetings with he had President Roosevelt and Joseph Stalin
>the two start to merge in my head and I start to imagine going back in time and teaching them to play

So what kind of deck do you reckon Churchill, Roosevelt, and Stalin would use?
>>
File: PW_Nissa_preloader.jpg (428 KB, 1920x1120) Image search: [Google]
PW_Nissa_preloader.jpg
428 KB, 1920x1120
>>46044599
Dunno but Hitler would most definitely run his waifu
>>
>>46044633
Why's Nissa, Hitler's waifu?
>>
>>46044599
Idk about any other format but in edh:
Churchie: pillowfort
Stalin: Goblin/artifact tribal
Roosevelt: red/white/blue storm or possibility storm shenanigans
>>
>>4604463
She's pretty much a Nazi elf.
>>
>>46045204
Because elves are the Aryans of Lorwyn which of course means they're far better than any other race on a nigh infinite number of planes.

Basically she's Elf Hitler.
>>
>>46045299
>Stalin
>Not Stax
>>
>>46044599
Stalin would run a red/green with lots of cheap disposable pawns, and mana ramp.
Churchil would run Blue/white and play burn and protection with some armageddon to wipe out the enemies industry.
FDR would play Green/White with lots of stuff to help himself and others out, and mana ramp with large creatures and then some wrath of god and Armageddon.
>>
>>46044633
>>46048665
>>46049884
Does she use poison gas spells to kill Phyrexians?
>>
Stalin: BU control with a sacrifice theme
Churchill: WU skies
FDR: monoG ramp
Hitler: red deck wins
>>
Patton: UG tempo
Rommel: WR aggro with a flicker theme
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.