[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: cU7IXNB.jpg (713 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
cU7IXNB.jpg
713 KB, 2048x2048
my dice fucking suck and roll 1s and 6s way more than normal. What's a good place to get a good number of good d6s?
>>
>>46041994
i dont know why, but this photobombing is cracking me up
>>
>>46041994
>my dice fucking suck and roll 1s and 6s way more than normal. What's a good place to get a good number of good d6s?
Some prayers to Nuffle should do it.
>>
>>46041994
https://www.gamesciencedice.com

/thread
>>
>>46042481
Gamescience really are great. But, man, I wish they didn't have that blemish on them where they were cut off from the sprue.

I understand why it's there, but it always bugs me that I know they are just a LITTLE bit biased towards a certain side. Especially the d20 with it's blemish preventing the 14 from being rolled very often. Not sure how the stats would add up after sawing it off. Maybe it wouldn't be any different.

At least I can rely on the d10s. They have their blemishes on the middle where it shouldn't affect how the die lands.
>>
>>46043594
After filing down the blemish they're pretty damn even from what I hear. To be honest I'd be more afraid of accidentally overdoing it and filling off the sharp edges or undoing the indent for the numbers, but I might just be overly paranoid in that regard.

I kinda wish they had some which came pre-filed or pre-inked. I'd totally pay extra for those.
>>
>>46041994
Search for Holy Roller dice on Amazon
>>
>>46042307
>I don't know why

Because it's funny you autist
>>
File: Magic.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Magic.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>46041994

>what is the significance fallacy
>>
>>46041994
Just d6s? Buy a bunch and roll each one couple hundred times while writing down the results.
Plug it into some statistics and select dice that you like by the results.
>>
>>46043796
They do have some pre-inked. At least I'm pretty sure I saw some on the site when I bought my raw ones. I sanded down the nubs with some super fine girt gunpla papers then filled the numbers with crayon and wiped excess with rubbing alcohol. So far I'm loving them. Seem way more random than my chessex set, and they really do stop quickly as advertised.
>>
>>46041994
>where can I buy loaded dice
Right next to the high tensile noose section at your local anime store
>>
>>46045088
>you autist

It's just a casual turn of phrase people use to point out a specific thing... "you autist"
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.