[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does this make you feel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1458040141928.jpg (340 KB, 995x1769) Image search: [Google]
1458040141928.jpg
340 KB, 995x1769
How does this make you feel?
>>
a strange mixture of gassy and indifferent
>>
File: 1402350651947.gif (585 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
1402350651947.gif
585 KB, 500x371
>Still no ritual pendulum
>>
Vague amazement at the amount and size of the text there. But I'm not a Yu-Gi-Oh type person.
>>
>>46042189
>still no ritual/fusion/synchro/tuner/xyz/pendulum/effect monster
Why live?
>>
>>46043331
It'll be his end of series ace against the big bad.
>>
>>46040541
Look at this photo folks.

No, don't look at the card, look at the photo.

Well, yes, look at the card but don't look at IT.

Look at the text.

The text is so small.

Guys. Look AT the text.

The picture is good enough that you can see the individual dots of ink printed.

Look at the dots.

The kanji reminder text is so small that many of the characters CANNOT BE LEGIBLY RENDERED.

Guys.

This card is, quite literally, unreadable.
>>
>>46044273
Yeah, it's so tiny that I wonder if it's even gonna be readable at all in English or if they're gonna need a 2 point or smaller font.
>>
File: one more thing.jpg (23 KB, 475x357) Image search: [Google]
one more thing.jpg
23 KB, 475x357
>>46044273
One more thing. Vennominaga currently holds the record for the most English text I believe. She clocks in at 5 lines of Japanese text and 7 lines of English text.

This new card has 11 of Japanese text, which means that the English translation can be low-balled to somewhere around 15 lines of text.
>>
>>46044273
>The picture is good enough that you can see the individual dots of ink printed.

To be fair, the printing on the cards is shitty enough that you can see the dots from a mile away anyway.
>>
>>46040541
konami will finally use key words because of cards like this
>>
>>46044618
Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode has 7 as well. The fucking text runs OFF the frame in one version.
>>
>>46043331
This card can only be special summoned from exile by removing from play all 5 pieces of exodia, the 3 God cards and gate guardian
>>
>>46048532
>This card can only be special summoned from exile
>also, this card may not be exiled

HUEHUEHUE
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.