[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leaf Ninja Quest #73
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 10
File: Konohagakure.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Konohagakure.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>This is a quest taking place in an alternate version of the Naruto world during the same time period as the story, with a few notable differences. You will be playing as Kon Karagowa, a young Leaf Jonin. Your character is defined by your choices, so write-ins are always encouraged. And remember to have fun!

>Quest Info:http://pastebin.com/ng7eKbdZ

>Previous threads:http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Leaf%20Ninja%20Quest
>>
>>46039896
HYPER HYPE HYPERDRIVE!
>>
>>46039896
HYPE!!
>>
>>46039896
HYYYYYYPE
>>
>>46039896
I didn't need sleep anyway...
>>
File: Allied Shinobi Forces Camp.png (2 MB, 1916x1080) Image search: [Google]
Allied Shinobi Forces Camp.png
2 MB, 1916x1080
Now that everyone has been assigned, you just have to wait until the bulk of the army arrives. There are a few ninja from various nations already here, sent ahead to help set up the camp. One is handing out 'Shinobi' plates, the new standard for the Alliance Forces, apparently designed by Mifune. You take one and replace your Leaf plate, stowing it away for later.

Surprisingly, Kakashi Sensei shows up the day after the strategy meeting, uncharacteristically early. He's accompanied by Guy and Shikamaru, while the other Jonin are still a day away. As Kakashi switches out his own headband, he looks over his assignment.

"So I'll be leading the Third Division, with you as my Assistant Commander, eh?" he scans the list. "It seems the bulk of our forces will be Leaf ninja, with a handful of others. We've got Guy, Lee, and Haku here. We also have a Nara clan member and a Yamanaka clan member, they'll be helpful."

You can see the gears turning in your teacher's head.

>A.Ask what he's planning

>B.Ask what he wants you to do

>C.Ask where everyone else is assigned

>D.Leave him to plan for now and go see someone else (Specify)

>E.Other
>>
>>46040016
>>B.Ask what he wants you to do
>>
>>46040016
>E. I might get reassigned on a moment's notice. Tenten is gonna be part of a rapid deployment system, in that she teleports heavy hitters to battlefield emergencies.
>>
>>46040016

So we can know what we're doing and what we can do to help out.
>>
>>46040016
By the way, whatever happened to those two minor villages? I don't think they were even invited to the meeting. We aren't keeping them all in one place right? Because that's an excellent way for them to take crippling damage in a single bad engagement.
>>
>>46040016
>>
>>46040016
>C.Ask where everyone else is assigned

On a side note the art quality of the anime dropped a lot I see
>>
>>46040049
>>46040068
>>46040081
>>46040087
>>46040195

You want to know how you'll be expected to help, so you speak up as Kakashi is thinking.

"What are you planning, Sensei?" you ask. "Do you have anything in mind for me?"

"I'm just coming up with some tactics, Kon." your teacher responds. "We've got a lot of resources, but we are in a precarious position. We'll be the first ones in the way, if the Akatsuki decides to brandish their full might. Remember our job is to keep the enemy divided, so the groups behind us have it easier. We're not meant to wipe out the whole army ourselves, just be an obstruction enough that they have to go around separately. That being said, we're going to need to focus on a defensive mindset. Until the enemy makes it past us and to the Second and Fourth Divisions in a way they can handle, we have to hold out. As for you, your abilities as a sensor and a combatant will be a huge asset. I'm thinking of having you operating forward a lot, and we can fill in to pick off stragglers to your flanks. Of course, that's assuming everything goes neatly, but we can adapt as the situation changes."

You look around to see the other Division Commanders and their assistants also planning. Neji will be the Second Division's Assistant Commander, so he's working out plans with Kitsuchi. Temari and Shikamaru are discussing plans of their own, with their usual tone.

"Boy Kakashi, you don't know just how ready I am!" Guy comes up to the two of you. "But you know, being subordinate not just to you, but to your student... It seems like I'm being severely underestimated. Lee and I will just have to work even harder to show what we can do!"

>A.Talk further with Kakashi

>B.Talk to Guy

>C.Go talk to someone else (Specify)

>D.Other
>>
>>46040456
Look over the roster
>>
>>46040456
>>46040498
this
>>
>>46040456
>D. Look over the Roster, familiarize ourselves with the officers and makeups of the teams. We don't want any infiltrators.
>>
>>46040456
>C.Go talk to someone else (Haku)
Go talk to him about tactics
>>
>>46040456
>C.Go talk to someone else

Talk to Lee. We need him to bail us out when we come up against something we can't fight. Haku is going to be too busy with the swordsmen.
>>
>>46040456
>D.Other
Get our sage senses up and going.
>>
So did Tobi/Obito/Madara tell the Rain that we were the ones that killed Pain and Konan?
>>
>>46040498
>>46040513
>>46040528

You dedicate the rest of your day to memorizing every member of the Third Division. You aren't actually familiar with very many of them, but they'll be following your orders, so you want to at least be able to recognize everyone. Like Kakashi said, most of them are Leaf ninja. Some you know, some you vaguely recognize, and others you're never heard of. There are also a select few ninja from other villages, mainly the Sand and Cloud. Rounding it out are a few ninja from the Mist, Stone, Waterfall, and Grass. There are very few of them, so they should be easy enough to remember.

By the time you get the roster memorized, it's evening. More ninja have been funneling into base camp all day. You head to get some rations for dinner, cooking it just a bit to your liking, so it isn't quite as bland. As you head to sit down in the mess hall, you see some people you recognize already eating. Kurotsuchi and Akatsuchi are here, as are Lee and Guy, Sakura and Tsunade, and Shikamaru and Temari.

>A.Sit next to someone (Specify)

>B.Eat alone

>C.Other
>>
>>46040456
>>B.Talk to Guy
"Don't worry sir, I know better than to underestimate you and Lee. I'll be sure to keep you both in mind for anything crazy that will happen."
>>
>>46040808
>Grass
Wait, when did they show up. I thought it was waterfall and snow?
>>
>>46040792
Yeah, and that you're all trying to stop him from carrying out their "God's" will
>>
>>46040808
>B.Eat alone

Just want to see who makes the effort to talk to us instead of us instigating everything.
>>
>>46040808
>C.Other
Gather up everyone we're unfamiliar with and ask them their specialty so we know how to best use them on the field.
>>
>>46040808
>A.Sit next to someone (Kurotsuchi)
>>
>>46040808
>A.Sit next to someone (Specify)
Mingle with some of the squad leaders of the other villages.
Leaf ninja shouldn't have a problem taking orders from us, but we should make sure our youth isn't a problem for those who might not be as familiar with us.
>>
>>46040860
This. Actually a little curious.
>>
So 2 quick questions
1: Are the samurai of the land of iron apart of the allied forces?
2: Is Hinata a member of the Akatsuki seeing as how she was completely loyal to naruto? And they have replaced fallen members in the past.
>>
>>46040848
I meant us specifically killing Pain & Konan rather than just their motivation to fight us all.

Are they going to prioritize killing us over anything else.
>>
>>46040808
>A.Sit next to someone (Kurotsuchi)
So where have you been posted? Want those lessons in wind release still?
>>
>>46040912
Changing my vote to alone, let's see if anyone makes an effort
>>
>>46040894
Yes

Not officially

>>46040901
He didn't mention you specifically
>>
>>46040935
Why didn't we set up a food cart for the military group again? We could be feeding our division the greatest one last meal before war gets them.
>>
>>46041002
Cause those are supplies that could be used in the actual war. Morale seems okay right now.
>>
>>46040808
>>B.Eat alone

Let people come to Kon.
>>
>>46040860
>>46040884
>>46040934

Everyone you know seems to be deep in their own conversations, so you find a table with no one at it, and start to eat alone. After a while, a couple of people come sit down next to you.

"Yo Kon, what's up?" Kiba asks, as he starts to eat. Akamaru is getting food of his own beside him, while Shino is also here. "Shino and I got assigned to the Fifth Division, Special Battle Division! We get to bail anybody out if they get in trouble."

"A task I think we're suited for." Shino adds. "So I hear you're the Assistant Commander for Third Division. Quite the responsibility. Good luck."

>A.Thanks

>B.Good luck to you, too

>C.Ask about their Division

>D.Ask something else

>E.Just finish eating

>F.Other
>>
>>46041069
>>
>>46041069
>A.Thanks
>B.Good luck to you, too
Let's just relax and talk to our friends
>>
>>46041069
>B. Good luck to you too.
>F. My job is gonna be big and scary, so the enemy has to go around me.
>>
>>46041069
>>A.Thanks
>>B.Good luck to you, too
>>C.Ask about their Division

"So what makes the special division special?"
>>
>>46041069

>A.Thanks

>B.Good luck to you, too

>>
>>46041069
"Is every villages ANBU/black ops team in one group?"
>>
>>46041090
>>46041105
>>46041123
>>46041142
>>46041153
>>46041183

It's good to see your friends still taking it easy so close to the battle like this.

"Thanks. Good luck to you, too." you reply. "So what's the deal with your guy's Division? What makes it special?"

"While the other Divisions are mostly divided by range, with the token specialized ninja to round them out, the Special Battle Division is comprised of ninja with unique skillsets." Shino answers. "That way, we can assist wherever we end up."

"My sister is in the Fifth, too." Kiba adds. "And I think Ino is also with us. Not quite sure who else yet. A bunch of Mifune's samurai, I guess."

"Hopefully the Third Division won't need our help, but if you do, we'll be there." Shino tells you.

You all chat more as you finish eating, then leave. It's getting to be late, and the entire rest of the army is supposed to arrive tomorrow, with drills starting the day after. It might be good to get rested while you can.

You wake up the next morning, ready to head out again. You get past the door of your room, but before you go any further, someone calls out for you.

"Hey,Kon!" you turn to see Kurotsuchi waving you down. "We didn't get the chance to talk much earlier, what with being busy. How about now, seeing as we've got a bit of time before everyone's assembled? I'm curious as to how you've spent the last month and a half."

>A.Sorry Kurotsuchi, kind of busy right now

>B.I spent nearly all of it training

>C.Ask her about her assignment

>D.Say something else (Write-in)

>E.Other
>>
>>46041435
>>B.I spent nearly all of it training
>>C.Ask her about her assignment
>>
>>46041435
>>
>>46041435
>D. Did you want to do a bit of Wind Nature training before you headed out?
>>
>>46041435
>>B.I spent nearly all of it training
>>C.Ask her about her assignment

"How has your wind chakra practices been going?"
>>
>>46041435
>>
>>46041502
>>46041509
>>46041514
>>46041576

You decide that you can spare the time to catch up.

"I spent nearly all of the time training." you respond. "I've gotten pretty strong now. So what's your assignment look like? Oh, and how has your Wind training been going?"

"Little to no progress has been made on that front. A bit hard to do on my own based on half an afternoon of instruction." Kurotsuchi smugly grins. "We can't all be masters of distinguishing chakra natures, Kon. So I spent most of my time practicing my Earth and Lava techniques, which I knew would see use. Though I'm sure the results of my training pale in comparison to yours."

You briefly apologize, but Kurotsuchi waves it off and continues.

"As for my assignment..." she goes on. "They were going to put me in the Second Division, under my father, but I insisted against it. He wanted me there to help supplement his jutsu, but there are better opportunities in Fourth Division. They're funneling most of the enemies there, so there are sure to be powerful ones for me to face. That's why I need to be there with my grandfather. So he can see how much I've grown. After this, I'll be a shoo-in for Tsuchikage."

>A.Good luck

>B.Are you sure that's a good reason for you to be there?

>C.I could still spend some time helping you with Wind Release

>D.Say goodbye and go see someone else

>E.Other
>>
>>46041817
>A.Good luck
>>
>>46041817
>A.Good luck
>E.Other
"I'm glad to hear that, I'm sure you'll do great."
>>
>>46041817
>A.Good luck
>>
>>46041817
>E.Other
"Can you promise me something? When you are fighting with your grandfather don't take needless risks to try and impress him. I think working with your team would impress a Kage way more than trying to do things solo."
>>
>>46041817
>A.Good luck
Don't offer to help her with Wind Release, there really isn't any time for it right now. We go to war in like six hours.
>>
>>46041948
You've got like a week to drill starting tomorrow
>>
>>46041972
I have misunderstood the timeline, then. I still think a week is probably too short a time to teach her anything useful, though. Especially when Kon really doesn't know Wind Release that well. We're used to using it as part of a combo, not on its own. When was the last time Kon used a pure Wind jutsu? Was it back in the Land of Snow? I think it might have been back in the Land of Snow.
>>
>>46042023
The time would probably be better spent drilling with the members of the team we're actually on, make sure we've got the coordination to not get everyone killed.
>>
>>46041844
>>46041854
>>46041925
>>46041948

Kurotsuchi seems to be very confident. Like many others, she sees this war as a chance to prove herself. You hope she doesn't get in over her head.

"Good luck." you tell her. "Looking forward to hearing great things about you."

You consider offering to spend some time teaching her Wind Release, but decide against it. There's precious little time as it is. After chatting a bit more, you go your separate ways and meet up with your division. By the evening, everyone has arrived, and you can get a look at the whole team. There seem to be some minor problems with cohesion from some of the older members, but hopefully that can be smoothed over. Once everyone has gotten acquainted, Kakashi dismisses them until tomorrow morning. Every single ninja in the army should be at camp now ready to drill, so you could go see anyone you want.

>A.Stay here and talk to Kakashi

>B.Go talk to someone from your division

>C.Go talk to someone from another division

>D.Go talk to someone in HQ

>E.Go talk to someone else (Specify)

>F.Go to bed early

>G.Other
>>
>>46042249
>>D.Go talk to someone in HQ
Tenten
>>
>>46042249
>D.Go talk to someone in HQ
>>
>>46042249
The sealing teams. Mostly because I want to know why the sealing teams are there. In canon they didn't know about the zombie ninjas until they fought them, why would every division have people able to seal them away? It's no better here, we don't know about the zombie ninjas either. Is it in case the Tailed Beasts get deployed and we have to contain them? Why give every division some, then? It would make more sense for there to be a specialized sealing division.
>>
>>46042249
>>
>>46042249
>>B.Go talk to someone from your division
>>
>>46042249
The other forward rangers of the team, if any of us get in trouble we're the ones most likely to be close enough to help. We'll want to be familiar with each other.
>>
>>46042320
>>46042333
>>46042384
>>46042394

You decide to spend the evening getting more familiar with members of your division.

You find Lee, Guy, and Haku sitting near several other of your team members, chatting away. You know you can count on them, but the other ninja are more of an unknown. You go around and clarify the skillsets of several of them, determining which will likely be put forward with you, so you can help them out when the time comes. Most prominently, you meet several Cloud frontliners, as well as a Sand ninja that recognizes your last name. Apparently her teacher had fought your mother at some point. Some ninja you talk to are still resistant to the idea that you are in charge of them, but your fellow Leaf ninja jump in to vouch for you multiple times. It seems their confidence in you is quite high. Among them, you recognize one of the proctors from all the way back in your Chunin Exam. He claims he had a hunch the whole time. You also make sure to take note of your division's specialized ninja. Ensui Nara is with you, one of Shikamaru's clanmates, and he specializes in nullifying enemy movements. Santa Yamanaka is your division's intelligence representative, able to use jutsu that effect the mind like Ino. There are also ninja with various other utility skills to be ready in the case of anything.

As the evening drags on, the ninja all head to their quarters to rest, ready to start drilling tomorrow. When you wake up, Kakashi tells you to follow him.

"The army is getting assembled." he tells you. "We're to stand before our divisions as Lord Jiraiya makes a speech."

You and Kakashi make your way to a stone outcropping that serves as a platform. Below you, the army is slowly starting to fill in. You look around and see the other leaders up here, from the Kage to the Division commanders and their assistants.

>A.Talk to someone before the speech (Specify)

>B.Stay silent and wait

>C.Other
>>
>>46042773
>B.Stay silent and wait
>>
>>46042773
>B.Stay silent and wait
>>
>>46042773
>B.Stay silent and wait
"Santa Yamanaka". I chuckle every time I see that name.
>>
>>46042773
>B.Stay silent and wait

>C.Other
Sage Senses activate!

Do not need Madara hopping in and ruining the speech.
>>
>>46042946
>Send Zetsu to be a dick
>Zetsu gets BTFO by the Monkey Sage
>Attach a note to his forehead saying "0/10 apply yourself" and send him back
>>
>>46043062
You know what the sad part is?

Everyone WAS better off if Naruto went with Madara instead of Itachi.
>>
>>46043125
Naruto was right that it needed Sasuke tho.
>>
File: Just pretend Gaara isn't there.jpg (83 KB, 500x168) Image search: [Google]
Just pretend Gaara isn't there.jpg
83 KB, 500x168
>>46042828
>>46042833
>>46042891
>>46042946

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk_NyPgYDWE

You wait in silence next to Kakashi as the army all falls in. You go ahead and enter Sage Mode to sense around, just to be extra sure you won't get any unintended guests.The Kage are standing behind you all, the Division Commanders and Assistant Commanders, who are all spaced out in front of your respective groups.

To your left are Temari and Shikamaru, and Mifune and one of his Samurai. To your right are Kitsuchi and Neji, and Darui and some blonde woman from the Cloud.

After the whole army has arrived, Jiraiya and Rasa step forward between you and Kakashi, and Kitsuchi and Neji. Despite his injuries, his stature is no less imposing than ever.

"I am your Regimental Commander. The Fifth Hokage, Jiraiya." he begins. "Now that formalities are out of the way, I'm sure you all know why we're here. We, the entire ninja world, are here to oppose Akatsuki. They threaten not just the Cloud that they are to march on now, but the entire world. Madara seeks to use the tailed beasts to plunge the entire world into a genjutsu for all time. Stopping that is the reason we are all here."

For the most part, the army is listening silently, but there are a few people you can notice from here that are not content with the situation.

"For the first time in history, ninja from so many villages have come together!" he makes a sweeping gesture across the army with his hand. "Now, you all no doubt have your reservations. For three world wars, these other villages have been your enemies. Some of you may have even fought in those wars yourself. I've been in two of them. The feelings you incur from the experience are not so easily discarded. They've shaped who we are. Made some of us do things in the name of our villages that we'd perhaps rather have not. Isn't that right, Rasa?"

Jiraiya looks to his Assistant Commander. Even he seems surprised, but Rasa steps forward to speak.

>Continued
>>
>>46043329

"I am of the firm belief that we can all set aside our differences." the Kazekage begins. "We have all wronged and been wronged by each other in the past. I am no different. The wars of the past caused me to seek out a way to make my village even more powerful. Then when I thought I had failed, under the belief that it was for the good of my village, I conspired to kill my own son. Truly unforgivable. But even still, I have been forgiven. No matter what burdens your hearts, be it guilt, grief, or vengeance. We have the power to move past it. Those that have wronged you and been wronged by you bear the same burdens. When both parties wish to forgive each other, they both are stronger for it. And no matter your feelings, even if it is hard, it is possible."

"That's right." Jiraiya steps forward again. "Every single one of you here, no matter your village or rank, has one thing in common. And that very thing is why we will not roll over and let Madara do as he pleases. We will not give in to his fantasy dreamland. No matter the hardships, we will press on and make this a better world ourselves. No matter the feelings that burden our hearts, we will continue to do our duty. Because..."

Jiraiya points to his new headband with his thumb.

"We are shinobi! And we endure!"

The army cheers. Most of it, anyway. Some are still reluctant to cooperate, but those are few and far between. After the speech, all the divisions go separately to drill.

>What do you focus on during this week?
>>
Running errands. back in a bit
>>
>>46043613
Combos with kakashi and comboing with our own skillset
>>
>>46043613
Working with the rest of our division. Last thing we want is a failure in communication to cost lives.
>>
>>46043613
Coordination and team work
>>
>>46043613
Coordination and teamwork.
>>
Team work and the likes, maybe get better at our water release... Gonna need it.
>>
>>46043613
Team work and coordination.

Focus on building people's weak points into strong points. Have people work with their opposites and have each one teach the other a jutsu in an elemental release their weak in but supports their normal techniques.

Then bring everyone's strength together for ideal combinations. Both groups, trios, and as teams.
>>
>>46043706
>>46043724
>>46043742
>>46043791
>>46043841

You and Kakashi spend the week drilling your division in teamwork and coordination. You have a week to get most of these people that have never met working like a well oiled machine. You drill from sunup to sundown, practicing formations, combination jutsu, and reactions to emergency situations. Over the course of the week, you notice ninja from the other villages gaining a lot more respect for you. Whereas in the beginning, they would only do as you said reluctantly, they come to admire your ability during your drills. By the end of the week, they can coordinate flawlessly at your command. Together, you all practice drills for various situations, reacting to enemy contact in a number of different contexts. Even the soldiers under your command that showed nothing but disdain for the others begin to support each other. The villages have truly all come together as one unit.

By the last day, and the eve of the war, you and Kakashi feel as though your division is as well trained as it could possibly be.

"You've all done a great job training." Kakashi addresses the group. "We don't know what we're going to face starting tomorrow, but I know all of you can face it as a team. We've drilled teamwork into you the likes no one could ever expect from an army with a composition like this. I'd trust each and every one of you to watch my back. You all go get one last night of rest, then get ready to head out tomorrow morning. The whole army, and the whole world, is counting on us. Dismissed."

The group splits off for the night, leaving you and Kakashi. This will be the last chance you get to talk to anyone before heading off for war.

>A.Talk to Kakashi

>B.Go to someone else (Specify)

>C.Go get to sleep early

>D.Other
>>
>>46044279
>B.Go to someone else (Specify)

Go talk to Tenten, haven't checked in with her since showing up here
>>
>>46044279
>>A.Talk to Kakashi
>>
>>46044279
>Tenten and/or Kurotsuchi
Stay safe out there ya hear
>>
>>46044279
>B
Kurotsuchi. I want to see what happens.
>>
>Kakashi
Spend this last night with our teacher, talk maybe learn how to body flicker over night. Just chat and get closer, he's our sensei after all.
>>
>>46044279
You know who we haven't heard from recently? Deikida. Maybe spend some time checking in on best cousin?
>>
>>46044404
>>46044279
this
>>
>>46044404
And a little light flirting/hugs tell her to stay safe
>>
>>46044466
Dude no.
>>
>>46044466
death flag double death flag
>>
>>46044466

So did you skip over the cousin part or does your license plate read "Heart of Dixie"
>>
>>46044543
True story, cousins that are as genetically distant as Kon and Deikida can and do marry in places other than the dirty South, with no social stigma. It was not uncommon in feudal Japan in particular, which served as one inspiration for this setting.
>>
>>46044543
Oh, so when Neji and Hanabi do it's okay but when Kon wants to do it's wrooong.

Hey maybe the fate of our clan doesn't have to depend on us to get some cuzaction.

I don't care really. I'm more for Tsunade
>>
>>46044366
>>46044378
>>46044404
>>46044429

You decide to go see your friends and family from the Stone tonight. You find Kurotsuchi, Akatsuchi, Deikida, and your uncle Katsuki all relaxing around a fire. They seem to be taking it easy up until the last moment.

"Hey, Kon!" Katsuki calls. "Good to see you. Assistant Division Commander, that's something! I thought I was gonna get that position for the Second Division, but your friend Neji took it. Not that I mind, he's a good kid. Smart, too."

"And I'm in the Fifth Division." Deikida says, brandishing her hand cannon. "I'm even stationed close to the Third. If you guys need to get bailed out, well... I can do it, just be ready to take cover."

Everyone has a little chuckle at that.

"So what's on your mind, Kon?" Kurotsuchi asks. "I hope you didn't come here because of some unfortunate premonition."

>A.Talk to Kurotsuchi

>B.Talk to Akatsuchi

>C.Talk to Deikida

>D.Talk to Katsuki

>E.Just wish them all luck and leave

>F.Other
>>
>>46044679
>C.Talk to Deikida
>>
File: FRIENDSHIP.jpg (17 KB, 379x281) Image search: [Google]
FRIENDSHIP.jpg
17 KB, 379x281
>>46044679
>F.Other
Bring all our hands together and mark them with a smiley face.

THEN TALK ABOUT FRIENDSHIP.

Or give everyone impact tags.
>>
>>46044679
>>
>>46044679
>>C.Talk to Deikida
>>
>>46044679
>>C.Talk to Deikida

"Is that the cannon you and Tenten were working on? How is it compared to your old one?"
>>
>>46044679
>>
>>46044709
>>46044778
>>46044796

You reassure Kurotsuchi, then head over and sit next to Deikida.

"Glad to know I can count on you if I get in trouble." you tell her. "So your cannon looks different. Is that the new one you and Tenten were working on?"

"Sure is." Deikida says, holding it up for you to see. "This one can dish out damage like you've never seen. It almost scares even me how effective it is. Hopefully I get plenty of chances to show it off. I really want to make it a staple of the clan, if possible. Everyone was always laughing as i tinkered around, but after this, no one will be able to doubt any longer."

You offer to give her some Impact tags, but she has a different idea. She asks you to imbue one of her shells with Impact chakra just in case, and you oblige. She stows that one away for safekeeping.

"Who knows?" she asks. "It may end up saving someone's ass. Thanks."

>Okay I'm breaking for dinner, everyone just list anyone they still want to talk to tonight and I'll do a couple with the highest votes and that's it
>>
>>46044939

10/10
>>
>>46044939
Tenten, may as well see how she's feeling on the eve of what's probably the largest war in recorded history
>>
>>46044939
DAN OUDA DAN!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfbYgt_cffU
>>
>>46044939
>Kurotsuchi
>TenTen
>Sakura were approaching end game people and a future with out Sarada is forfeit
>>
>Alone time with Kurotsuchi
>Quiet alone moment with 10/10
>Last gathering of the old team and sensei, the crew back together before the storm.
>maybe a moment alone just outside camp.... See if Naruto or anyone shows for pregame chat....
>>
I don't actually have anything to say to anyone, and I don't know what I would say, but I still wouldn't mind broing it up with Rock Lee.

I didn't vote earlier, but I'm glad you guys voted for the "train army in drills and teamwork" choice. I mean, it's the quality Kakashi first saw in us and praised highly. It didn't occur to me at the time, but I think if he'd seen us turn our back on that, he'd have died a little bit inside, and that thought makes me sad. But now he'll know we're the same Kon we were as a Genin, and that all this bullshit hasn't changed us too much.
>>
>>46044939
Help Kiba enhance his senses with his sage senses before the battle.

He can probably sense a lot better then us if he applies it that way.
>>
>>46044939
>>46045152
Im down for all this
>>
>>46045246
Proud Kakashi is best Kakashi.
>>
Alright, back. Gonna talk to Kurotsuchi first, then Tenten and that's it

Oh boy
>>
>>46045391
This'll be something.
>>
>>46045391
>Oh boy

My imaginary popcorn bowl is full and ready for some salt.
>>
You talk a bit more with Deikida, then wish all the Stone ninja good luck as you start to leave. Before you can, Kurotsuchi stands up and calls to you.

"Kon, we need to talk." she says. "Follow me."

You kind of wanted to talk to her alone anyway, so this works out. She leads you around to the side of a rocky outcropping close enough to see camp from, but far enough away that no one could really hear or see you clearly.

"So I imagine after this is all over, we'll have more free time on our hands than we know what to do with." Kurotsuchi starts. "This is the biggest war ever, and I doubt everything will return to how it was before."

Kurotsuchi looks you straight in the eyes.

"After this war, I was intending to start pursuing you seriously." she says. "The climate between our villages should make it feasible. But... if I'm to become Tsuchikage, then we might have a problem. I don't intend on giving up on my ambition, so I won't abandon my village. I expect you won't either. It's part of what I admire about you. So if we were to... move on with a relationship, we'd be looking at one where neither of us is willing to compromise. It'd be a lot of work for us to stay together while living in different villages. I've never even heard of such a thing ever working. But I intend to try just the same. However, if you have objections, then I'll drop it. I don't want to make you do something you'd rather not. In fact, if you need some time to think it over, that's fine too. You don't have to respond right now."

You're floored at how blunt she is. It takes you a minute to get your thoughts in order.

>A.I'm sorry, don't think it could work out

>B.I need some time to think

>C.I feel the same way

>D.Other
>>
>>46045651
Damn just laying it all out there

>C.I feel the same way
"We'll make it work."
Kiss her.
>>
>>46045651
>>C.I feel the same way

Well I was Flipping between her and 10/10 but damn girl knows what she wants
>>
>>46045651
>>
>>46045651

I just want to hear from Tenten one more time first
>>
>>46045651
>>B.I need some time to think
>>
>>46045651
>>B.I need some time to think
what about 10/10
>>
>>46045651
>>
>>46045651
Fuck, she's thought about this shit and is being truly honest with us...
>C. I feel the same way
Used to love 10/10, but damn, Laze, now you've got me rooting for the future Tsuchikage and everything. Be proud of that fact.
>>
>>46045651
Damn. Was undecided but that was seriously gutsy

>C.I feel the same way
>>
>>46045651
>D.Other
"Thanks for being upfront about it"

Oh shit Laze you're dropping bombs on us
>>
>>46045651
>C.I feel the same way
Nobody pick anything different, okay? Him and TenTen can never work out. No if, ands, or buts. THIS is the pairing that's gotta happen.
>>
>>46045651
>C.I feel the same way
I like both girls, but Kuro has been having good chemistry with Kon. 10/10 kinda didn't do anything.
>>
>>46045651

>C.I feel the same way

"I'm in pretty good with the Hokage, and his potential replacement. I imagine I could maybe become one of the first ever Ninja with a 'dual-citizenship'.

Living in separate villages would be crazy long-term, but some kind of arrangement should be possible, surely.
>>
>>46045651
>B
For the love of God don't commit yet
>>
>>46045651
>>
>>46045651
>C.I feel the same way
HERE WE GO
>>
>>46045651
>>A.I'm sorry, don't think it could work out
I really, really want a relationship with her to be feasible, but so long as she is the prospective Tsuchikage I really just don't think it's a viable option.
>>
Princess Guard Quest tier shitstorm incoming

Pls go
>>
>>46045832
>Implying
Dude this is like not even a fraction of what that was.
>>
>B
Let's hear from Tenten first. For the love of God don't upset one while a war is on
>>
>>46045651
>>A.I'm sorry, don't think it could work out
Honestly sounds like a recipe for stress, unhappiness, suspician from both villages, a fight down the road between which village gets our release, and in general a massive mess.
>>
File: 1399691950826.gif (143 KB, 395x408) Image search: [Google]
1399691950826.gif
143 KB, 395x408
>>46045832
>Princess Guard Quest tier shitstorm incoming
It can't be that bad m8

>mfw i dont know what youre talking about
>>
>>46045651
>C.I feel the same way
>>
>B
I'm more a 10/10 guy but I'm more worried about relationships distorting battle plans.
>>
>>46045651
Oh shit it's happening
>>
>>46045651
>>
File: 1452563297733.jpg (50 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1452563297733.jpg
50 KB, 640x640
>>46045908
It was a shitstorm to end all shitstorms
>>
>>46045651
>>C.I feel the same way
>>
>B
Let's play it safe for now....
>>
>>46045937
Too many waifus in that quest?
>>
>>46045973
Nearly everyone was a waifu and people got mad when only one girl could win

>tfw still a little salty over it
>>
>B
Save our confessions till our version of Naruto: the last
>>
>>46045973
super tsun bratty princess
quiet, reserved meido
teasy outgoing princess
dfc tomboy guard captain buddy
Moe slightly yan muscle mage with big tits
Teasy, incorrigible dragon
>>
>>46045973
Consider 150 threads of nothing but waifuing back and forth, and then suddenly, out of the blue, while everyone for choice A is absent due to the fact that it's 4AM Central time, choice B is picked and permanently locked.

The resulting shitstorm that came from over 150 threads of lobbying for a specific waifu becoming a complete waste of time was epic.
>>
>>46045993
Forevermore will I harem-end or start with a preexisting waifu so there's no choice in the first place.
>>
>>46045993
Now i really wish i was there just to witness the salt flowing in the threads
>>
>>46046031
>super tsun bratty princess
>Bro as fuck princess

FTFY
>>
>>46046037
It might be railroading, but it's really the only way to avoid waifu wars.
>>
>>46046063
Or don't have a childish playerbase.
>>
>>46046037
That's why I love HMQ so much

There's no waifu bullshit

You get the tiny angry canadian clone and you will fucking love it
>>
>>46046063
I... Really don't consider it railroading? I mean people don't call it railroading if the QM presents a childhood friend without the players voting on who their childhood friend is. Its less COMMON than that but not categorically different.
>>
>>46046098
Its hard to imagine that Laura was a random event roll in the first thread.
>>
Reminder that best girl won PGQ. Tsundere a shit
>>
>>46046087
Sorry it's quests on 4chan not really an option.
>>
>>46046125
There was a tsundere?
>>
>>46045651

>D. Spill spaghetti.
>B. I need some time to think.

...th-that's not a death flag, right?

I mean, she's really going to try to be the Tsuchikage and still date us without trying to convert us to the Stone Village.

Wow, that's... that's gutsy. Not to mention political suicide, especially from a more conservative village. And she's really going for it.

Still, it could work. I mean, given this atmosphere, with all the ninja villages united, this relationship would also be symbolic of that. Possibly symbolic of an era of peace.

Honestly, I like the sound of that.

I'm undecided between Stealth Rock and 10/10, but dayum. Tenten better bring her A-game for us, yeah?
>>
>>46046087
That's a long shot, unfortunately.

>>46046111
That's true. It's a fair thing to do if you flesh them out enough and actually connect the playerbase with them.
>>
>>46046119
>waifu basically decided by RNGsus
I feel like this is more common than it may seem at first.
>>
>>46046128
I've seen it done quite a few times.

But not from anime fanfiction quests or blatant harem like PGQ
>>
>>46046098
HMQ?
>>
>>46045709
>>46045747
>>46045757
>>46045759
>>46045760
>>46045777
>>46045800
>>46045803
>>46045832
>>46045872
>>46045921
>>46045924
>>46045930

You can't clear your thoughts. It's so much to think about, and too sudden. You want to respond to her, but you don't think you could do it justice. You decide to take her offer to wait.

"Sorry Kurotsuchi, I need some time to think." you say. "This is a lot to spring up on me. You've clearly thought about this. Thanks for being so upfront, though."

"I expected as much. It wasn't exactly fair of me to bring this up on the eve of war anyway." Kurotsuchi replies. "Don't worry about this when you go out there tomorrow. Just do what you have to. I'll wait for your answer as long as you need me to."

You thank her, then the both of you head your separate ways. You wanted to go see Tenten next, but now it feels like there's a whole new context. You find her just inside the HQ, talking to Itachi.

"We still haven't heard back from Tenzo's reconnaissance team." the Hokage says. "If only I had provided him with one of your kunai. I hope he makes it back alright."

"There's nothing we can do about it now, Lord Itachi." Tenten replies. "We can only believe in him and do our jobs here. Speaking of which, you are going to want me to teleport you to the battlefield if it gets bad, right?"

"Yes, as well as the Mizukage." the Sixth adds. "Thanks to you, we can move about quickly to guard our most vital interests. Believe me when I say you are one of our most vital assets."

"I guess it's nice to hear that." Tenten muses, before she turns and notices you. "Oh, hey Kon. It's been a while. Here to see one of us?"

>A.Say something to Itachi (Write-in)

>B.Ask to talk to Tenten in private

>C.Say something else to Tenten (Write-in)

>D.Other
>>
Also sorry, but I have more errands, give me a bit
>>
>>46046171
>>
>>46046171
>A.Say something to Itachi (Write-in)
Hows it going.
>>
>>46046191
ERRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAANDS
>>
>>46046171
>A.Say something to Itachi (Wish him luck in the coming battles)
>C.Say something else to Tenten (Just here to see you and what's happening)

Never before have I felt this tense while in these threads
>>
Tenten has friend-zoned us from the very beginning. Shes still great but i think we might be happier with Kurotsuchi, Better chemistry.
>>
>>46046171
B.Ask to talk to Tenten in private
>>
>>46046171
>>B.Ask to talk to Tenten in private

Hope you fellas like Italian, cause there's gonna ba a whole lot of spaghetti. But thanks to my sleeping pill, I'm gonna have to go to sleep and see the damage in the morning.

Goodnight buddies.
>>
>>46046225
Seems good. Even if we were all 100% on the Kurotsuchi train it would be nice to finally have Tenten's thoughts out in the open before we left the station for good.
>>
>>46046119
Just to show how much of a kickass QM Crusty is

Imagine what would happen if we got deadpool instead of Laura in that roll
>>
>>46046241
There is no harm in hearing how she feels though.
>>
>>46046324
Well obviously Deadpool would be our waifu and we would get into wacky hijinks which includes getting him and Spiderman mixed up all the time.
>>
I've said that we should talk in private but I'm gonna admit that I have no clue how to actually write what we're going to say right after we get there.

Still in the 10/10 camp though
>>
>>46046375
Be honest. Is it cause you like 10/10 just as anon or cause you think Kon and her mesh well?

Cause I can have a personal waifu in a quest but not vote for her if I think the MC has better chemistry with another character.
>>
>>46046171
>Implying tenten won't teleport into our tent tonight for her confession
>>
>>46046171
>>
File: errands.png (312 KB, 497x374) Image search: [Google]
errands.png
312 KB, 497x374
>>46046191
>>
>>46046423
I like Tenten and the way that she meshes with Kon. Just the easy going way they have I think is cool and cute.
>>
>>46046162

Homeless Mutant Quest

>http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=homeless+mutant
>>
>>46046476
Pretty much this as well

I prefer kuro but 10/10 is a better pair for kon
>>
>>46046241
She didn't friendzone us any more than we friendzoned her.
>>
>>46046513
Ino told us pretty straight up that she was so focused on proving herself that everything else kinda just fell to the wayside.

Pretty much if we want progress we have to be just as blunt as Kuro was with us.
>>
Honestly if i were to criticize tenten for anything it'd be taking kon's interest for granted. It seems like her thought process was "well once I'm done training kon and I can see how we feel" because she never considered kon might develop interest in someone else during that time.
>>
>>46046551
Its also been years since then. I can't realistically imagine Kon still holding a torch for her after that and moving on to flirt with Kuro every time they meet up.

I'm not trying to even bring my opinion in on this, I'm just looking at what's been written.
>>
>>46046593
Well you don't need to imagine because he's absolutely been written as totally holding that torch (though not really any more of a torch than for Kurotsuchi)
>>
>>46046631
>he's absolutely been written as totally holding that torch
I'd ask where you read that, but I'm not going to subject you to archive diving.

Shit I don't even remember 10/10 existing until she got her technique down.
>>
>>46046551
I'm not saying anything about NOW but pretty much at any point we could've said "hey I'm interested in a relationship and I know you're real focused on getting stronger so how about we make an effort to train together when we're both off missions" and I guarantee you she would've said yes.
>>
>>46046196
>>46046225
>>46046262
>>46046269
>>46046426

You want to get another chance to talk to Tenten alone.

"I was just wanted to come by and see how you were doing." you say. "And maybe just talk to you alone."

"Then I suppose I'll take my leave." the Hokage starts to go. "Good luck to you both."

You wish him luck in return, then follow Tenten as she leads you out to a balcony. She looks out at the night sky.

"You know Kon, I was just thinking how cool it would be if I could show up and save you like you did me all those years ago." Tenten smiles. "I mean, I probably won't get to, since you're so strong. I just thought it'd be cool. I was actually thinking a lot about our past. Not just you saving me, but you've always made sure to support me too, like when I was training. Your encouragement really helped. We've been through a lot, actually. We've fought together a whole bunch of times, all the way back to the Chunin Exams. Even before that, the first time we really hung out, you listened to me vent and cheered me up. Heh, you really have always been here for me, huh? It's almost like you..."

Tenten stops talking. The smile on her face slowly begins to fade, and her eyes open wider. Her mouth is left hanging open, and she quickly jerks her head in your direction. Her face is beet red. She raises her arms and covers part of it, looking slightly away.

"S-so, w-what did you want to see me for, Kon?" she stutters. "It's... probably really important, since it's the eve of war and everything."

You can practically see the steam coming off of her head, while her mind seems to be running a mile a minute.

>A.I just wanted to wish you luck

>B.I wanted to ask how you felt

>C.Did you seriously just get it

>D.Other
>>
>>46046670
People were pushing for that before Kurotsuchi was a thing, and they eventually just gave up because nothing even remotely like asking her out ever happened.

The closest we ever got she was totally oblivious.
>>
>>46046670
I agree with you here, but I feel as if we're also to blame for that though. Kon has been pretty squarely focusing on getting stronger as well, to keep up with Sasuke and it predictably ends up eating up a lot of the free time we had and to be perfectly honest and they way it ended up, She couldn't do anything to help as with things like achieving Sage mode.
>>
>>46046721
>>
>>46046721
Dense as fuck.
>>
>>46046721
>>
>>46046721
>>
>>46046721
>>
>>46046721
We have to push the initiative here
Once again just forcing the actual topic into the open.

Kinda torn though about whether or not we tell her that she actually has competition or not. I mean She'll need to know but i'm not sure how to write it out.
>>
>>46046721
>D. I...I am not going to deal with this now.
>>
>>46046721
>>
>>46046721
>C
>B
Let's say alot has happened, seems the wars got everyone thinking about this sorta thing, me Im more confused than I've ever been and that says alot. So how about you? Thoughts going anywhere?
>>
>>46046721
>>B.I wanted to ask how you felt
>>C.Did you seriously just get it
>>
>>46046721
>>
>>46046726
Eh the timing worked out basically that there was a steady gain of "okay its on us let's straight up ask her out" but not enough to win votes, and right about when it would've started when votes SUDDENLY KUROTSUCHI which attracted a lot of the people who had been pushing to actively pursue Tenten instead of idly pine.
>>
>>46046721
>C
"The timing couldn't have POSSIBLY made this more awkward."

"I don't know what's going to happen tomorrow, let alone after this is all over. So let's just put this off a little while longer, and I'll sort out how I actually feel about this mess when I have a moment to think."
>>
>B/C
Say it's funny how we only notice this sorta thing at times like this, why does everything have to be so confusing?
>>
>>46046721
>>C.Did you seriously just get it
>>D. Shit sorry i figured you actually had somewhat of an idea I didn't mean to spring this on you at the worst possible moment.
>>
>Kon: my head is so full of fuck right now, seriously this war seems trivial now compared to my heart, why does this happen to me?
>>
>wait what the fuck was even up with your side of the hostility when you met Kurotsuchi if you hadn't caught onto this.
>>
Goddamnit Laze, I'm supposed to be doing shit but instead here I am just trying to figure out what to say.
>>
>>46046721

>D. Spill Spaghetti.

>C.
>B.

I dunno if we have the right to lecture Tenten on being dense, guys. I mean, we're Kon.

Also, we have to be honest with our feelings here. I don't know how we have to be honest but we do.

>D. You've got competition.
>>
>>46046721
>D
"All this time I just thought maybe you weren't interested! And now Kurotsuchi, then this..."

"...just let me fight Madara already, it might be less hazardous to my health."
>>
>>46046879
Look she deserves honesty but the timing for "you've got competition" is really fucking... I don't even know what to call it? "Yeah there's about to be a war and I decided now is the time to focus the attention on another girl's interest in me."
>>
>>46046879
This sounds good, but don't mention the last thing.
>>
>>46046920
The timing for all of this is just absolute mania but I guess a pending world war and the ever present threat of death tends to do that to people. I haven't been this torn over an option in a while.
>>
So what ARE the rules for people like heads of clans, and can they marry more than once? Because both Tenten and Kurotsuchi come across as completely sincere, and I for one know that in Kon's shoes my head would implode before I could make a decision.
>>
>>46047006
Who fucking knows naruto's an eclectic mix of every single time period. But also I'm not sure even if they were down with sister wives that Kurotsuchi would be okay with sharing us with someone who gets to be with us all the time while we need to struggle to make if work with her because that really make it seem like she's the lesser wife.
>>
>>46046943
Honestly I kind of want to put it off even past the end of the quest so that everyone can imagine their own epilogue about the future Karagowa clan.
>>
>>46047006
That should be part of our response literally there is nothing wrong with saying your heart is torn, in Kon's case it's literally between 2 nations, and a flower from each. He has family and friends in each, a girl in each his heart torn in twain and mind lost in thought of what to do.
>>
>>46047051
>>46047006
That seems like an extremely long shot, so for now i say we just tell her what's up, how we feel and ask how she feels. But keep that idea just there for if and when this comes up again
>>
>>46047006
Choosing both is retarded
>>
>>46047051
As opposed to being the one he genuinely works his ass off to be with?

Just saying, shit could cut either way.
>>
>>46047072
Aye, In a perfect world everyone would be satisfied with such a thing
>>
>>46046741
>>46046743
>>46046749
>>46046764
>>46046766
>>46046774
>>46046776
>>46046779
>>46046782
>>46046787
>>46046807
>>46046813
>>46046822
>>46046842
>>46046879

You can scarcely believe it. It seems like Tenten didn't actually realize you were interested in her until now.

"I wanted to come wish you luck, but I was also going to ask how you felt." you start. "Did you... seriously just get it?"

"I'm not really experienced with this kind of thing, okay?" Tenten stammers, still covering her face. "I just keep to my ninja tools and my training, and I don't know about all this boy stuff."

Tenten takes some deep breaths to try and calm down.

"I just... every time the other girls talk about that stuff, it just goes right over my head." she says. "I never really had any interest in that kind of thing before, but... I mean, if I really think about it. I can kind of get it. Maybe. I was always so focused on proving myself... but you fit right in there. You were always just a part of that I could count on. Argh! I just don't know! I never had to think about this before! I guess I like you, but this is just so weird to me. I don't even know what I'm doing."

Tenten is completely exasperated.

>A.You can take your time to think things out

>B.This isn't the time to worry about it anyway

>C.Well I like you

>D.Sorry, but that was a long time ago

>E.Other
>>
>>46047135
Maybe were on the wrong side after all.
Naruto dont gotta deal with this type of shit.
>>
>>46047234
I mean, I feel it was, but I know the masses here will disagree with me.
>>
>>46047234
>>B.This isn't the time to worry about it anyway
>E. Given Kurotsuchi almost raised a deathflag, let's not give Madara any more opening here, aight?
>E. Why the hostility to Kurotsuchi if you just now got it?
>>
>>46047234
>E.Other

"I just wanted to ask about it. You can give me your answer when you're ready."

Try to let her know that there's no pressure either way.
>>
>>46047234
>C.Well I like you
>>
>>46047234
Well, I was leaning Kurotsuchi before, but now I'm definitely sold.

Possibly some kind of line about always being there as a friend.
>>
>>46047234
Apologize for kinda bringing it up out of the blue
We do have a war to win first.

If we could ask about the hostility/rivalry with Kuro that'd be nice. Oh and just to clear it up as we're leaving I would like to add

>C.Well I like you
just so she knows
>>
>>46047234
>This isn't the time to worry about it anyway.
"Honestly if I'd hate to think I fucked up and deprived you of a clear head going into this."
>>
>>46047234
>>
>>46047234
>>B.This isn't the time to worry about it anyway
>>
>>46047234
>E.No matter what we would still be there for each-other as friends
>>
>>46047234
>>E.Other

"Just do what feels natural" Kiss her.
>>
>>46047234
>>D.Sorry, but that was a long time ago
>>
>>46047234
See here she is literally just now realizing she might like boys. I think she needs a Friend more than a boyfriend.
>>
>>46047234
>>
>>46047234
Damnit I'm sorry 10/10. With all that I think you're a better friend.

I actually feel really bad about bringing this up. Ignorance is bliss right?
>>
>>46047234
>A
"Trust me, I've got no idea what to do right now either. So let's just focus on what we need to do to survive the war, and we'll sort this all out later"
>>
>>46047234
>E
Don't worry Tenten, im finding this stuff hard to, imagine instead of it going over your head, your heart is been pulled two different ways, shits hard you know.

But hey we are young right. Plenty of time. I came here because I do care, I care very much,stay safe. And don't worry I've got alot to think about too.
>>
>>46047234
>C.Well I like you
>>
>>46047330
Something similar to this hint that she ain't the only one interest in us, but make it clear we are damn confused ourselves, joke we dare not Enma because Monkeys believe in multiple partners
>>
>>46047234
>>46047330
This
>>
>>46047330
Supporting it.
>>
>>46047234

>>46047330
Dear God i actually agree with someone, this
>>
>>46047234
>>46047330
Supporting as well
>>
>>46047330
seconding.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.