[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about the last RPG battle you were in. Be honest, even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 11
File: Mühlberg_-_Säbelmensur.jpg (371 KB, 829x522) Image search: [Google]
Mühlberg_-_Säbelmensur.jpg
371 KB, 829x522
Tell me about the last RPG battle you were in. Be honest, even if it was just taking down 6 stray goblins.
>>
Protected a Planetary governor, regimental staff & high cleric from a bunch of turncoat PDFs at a impromtu fancy dinner. almost went through one mag for my lascarbine supressing shitheads while teammates picked them off one by one.

Also went full STOP, HAMMERTIME on the poor sods that was supposed to be the traitor reinforcements along with fellow teammembers. Applied flail to ribcage furiously.
>>
>>46031948
Two drunken cosplayers duking it out.

Fiasco got dumb.
>>
Got into a fight with one of those living stalagmite things that was drawing me in with its tentacles while the barbarian was raging against its head, only to get restrained and eaten along with me
>>
A ghost possessed one of our party members, made her freak out and attack us. Second time we saw it, we purged the shit out of it.

Apparently it wasn't actually hostile, accorsing to our GM after the session.
>>
File: 1456123669264.jpg (181 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1456123669264.jpg
181 KB, 1280x720
>>46031948
>SIX goblins
Woah there, calm down a little.
>>
>>46031948
Our pirate fleet (well, technically it's just a flotilla) ambushed an Aslan military convoy.

My character is the pilot of our flagship and previously the combat had me rolling for manouvering, dodging enemy fire and such. This time the fleet just opened fire on the enemies and crippled all the combat capable craft which incidentally made the transports agree to surrender, and therefore I didn't get to actually do anything other than watch few of the other players roll dice for half an hour (lots of ships, lots of guns, lots of rolling.)

Then there was a diplomacy bit at the end where we (well, the player who plays the captain) tried to make the Aslan warriors in the biggest Aslan warship (which was now crippled and unarmed) surrender so that we could steal their ship.
>>
>>46031948
Party took on a hill giant as the miniboss for the end of the first session. We're starting at level 5 so it wasn't too bad of a fight. Barely got any hits in myself because I was about a turn behind the other players in terms of distance. That and I'm a bard, so I tend to steer clear of heavy hitters like that. Got some good kills on mooks earlier though.
>>
Ambushed by beastmen, a sorcerer and a minotaur.

The big guy dropped with one musketshot, the little guys got brained, one got captured for questioning. Sorcerer got away.

Another day, another fight.
>>
Does aggressive french-kissing with my soul at stake count?

The poor incubus never had a chance against my female bard
>>
>>46031948
Threw a sword at a small child and told him if he wanted revenge for his fathers death he'll have to work for it.
>>
File: mowed down.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
mowed down.gif
2 MB, 500x281
Gunning down a Space Marine by using the high ground and anti-vehicle weapons. Also with, backup from a group of villains.

Felt good.
>>
Fought some sort of undead archer thing (no one rolled above a 4 on knowledge) in a Hero Tomb full of people our characters are either related to or reincarnated from. Mostly it was a running fight til the Sorcerer got bored and maximized some scorching rays to deal with it.

Apparently our DM is trying to kill us because, "You'll be very disappointed," is how he describes his planned endgame coming up. If only a max dps rogue, a max tank paladin and a max AOE sorcerer were remotely killable.
>>
>>46032395
Source on gif?
>>
Drowned a halfling pretending to be a adolescent human child in a puddle of mud after our ranger had silently taken care of his bodyguards. Then we strung up his corpse on a stick at the local crossroads.
The shithead was on the run for slitting the throat of one of our best informers in the local criminal underworld
>>
The party defended a wizard inside an old, abandoned church with traps, directed fire, and cunning while a squad of another wizard's private armed guard/PMC tried to operate operationally and extract the guy. Ended with a surprisingly body count.
>>
We got ambushed by our twink motherfucker cunt nemesis loaded with supplies stolen from hapless adventurers during his stint in the town watch.

His buddies were invisible and I was taking point since I'm the pally.

DM drops down a boon on me the moment I decide, in my 4AM addled mind, running away and leaving my friends behind is a good idea.

Best friend in-game dies over my choice, villain is still alive.

I go mad with grief IC and OOC, and go back to die.

Thus an otherwise exemplar knight fell, and fell hard.
>>
>>46032126
A squad of thugs burglared into home of scholar we were being at, bent on kidnapping him, teleporting out and ransoming him for our MacGuffin.

Too bad they have plan dealing with us, so my dragon disciple splattered quite bit of them on wall while Binder fascinated leader and his cohorts.
>>
Got ambushed in the most obvious ambush ever by a bandit gang.
It also was our first combat using this system (L5R), so I guess it's fair.
As a monk, I punched a guy through a burning wagon and broke their leader's knees.
I left him to rot under the Almighty Glare of the Sun.
>>
>>46031948
Star Wars Saga. We were hired to rescue a political prisoner from a small Imperial prison. We stealthily crept and hacked our way in, destroyed the torture droid that was by his cell, and killed the three troops who were on the roof so our spaceship could land there to pick us up.
Funny thing is, the GM later revealed to me that that mission (it's a pre-written campaign) was supposed to be combat-oriented, with us killing all the guards and then retreating to the roof as we fight off several waves of reenforcements. Which wouldn't be that funny, except that in the last session we had taken what was supposed to be a social mission to find someone in a bar and, thanks to a couple of bad persuasion rolls, ended up killing almost everybody in the building. We are obviously very out of sync with our GM.
>>
>>46032384
Did you throw the sword AT the small child or TO the small child? That's the pretty pertinent preposition.
>>
>>46031948
my rogue Tyrone Billiums was accosted by 3 'Red Hand' mercenaries

I pretended to be sick and motioned to hand them a bribe, then stabbed that nigga in the gut

my buddies took care of the rest
>>
>>46033359
Sheathed. Threw it AT him so he HAD to catch it. It was more a challenge than anything.
>>
Pathfinder. Defended caravan from 4 zombies at level 1. One of them confirmed a crit and hit me for the max it could possibly do. Who designed the level 1 such that almost anyone can get nearly 1-shot by 1/2 CR things?
>>
Ran a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon test combat in which the two PCs, a Grovyle and a Luxio, got wrecked by a level 7 vulpix with flamethrower and something else that I can't remember using Toxic. It was a while ago.

I learned not to hand out TMs so freely.
>>
>>46031948
Battle? A fight against a physically focused dragon. Lots of fun, samurai and I got to really flex our beatstick skills
Encounter? We tried to catch a halfling bard, chosen of olidaramma, with his pants down and take a piece of the macguffin from him
It went horribly. We got the item in the end, but only after spent 30 minutes tracking him and his copies down, and he decided to sell it to us
>>
>>46031948
Three newbie players tracked a thief to his lair only for him to transform into a Were-Rat and summon a throng of Rats, duh.

My peeps haven't quite got the hang of the combat system yet, so I had the giant rats job for them while they feel out 4e.

Great excuse to expose them all to diseases too, have them learn about that.
>>
>>46031948
It was fighting an Orc chieftain with my bare hands so I could take over his clan.
>>
Four 6th-lvl Pathfinder powergamers with gestalt characters versus an entire army of drow and slave fodder.

A few fireballs later and it was four 6th-level Pathfinder powergamers with gestalt characters versus a 15th-level drow noble priestess, her summoned Hezrou demon and a half-dozen lieutenants of our level or a little higher.

Our GM was so convinced we'd die, he gave us a Mythic tier.

We'd been baiting small groups of drow scouts in the darklands near the surface. They were after a black dragon's hoard and had managed to take down the dragon itself but hadn't yet located it's lair. We had but didn't possess the magic to bypass its defences yet. Assuming the drow did, since their stated intent was to get the treasure inside, we decided to harry them until we could get something useful off them, then ended up blundering into their main force.

Retreat was option that we refused to take and we're glad that we did as now we have access to the hoard and all of the drow's gear. My character for one is using his share to start a mercenary company.
>>
>>46031948
Tavern in Innistrad, hofsaddel I think. We were woken up by a bunch of demons (imps, slaadi [frog-men], hellhounds, and giant flamey guys) leaping into the place. We turned our paladin into a T-Rex, and she ate a bunch of them. We wound up destroying the place, but we saved all the civilians I think.
>>
I, dj Khaled, busted into a secret meeting of the cult of the Music King, to save another PC, Kanye from what I assumed was his certain destruction. And by busted in I mean walk through the now unopened doors, as the impassable threshold guardians Metallica had been summoned inside. We got into a right tussle when a strange ninja who I assume but can't confirm is Eminem jumped down and cut trumps neck before he could describe moot. Kanye did a Rick Grimes to Jay z, and I appreciated that. I attempted to blow a whole lot of money by letting the ninja cut it up do form an escape cloud, but his actual smoke bomb went off before I could toss up another one.

In the end, we learned very little, I feel like I wasted my time as Di Khaled, that I didn't play him, I only played myself. But someday, I'll be DJ Khaled again, and this whole mystery will finally become solved, and I can go to heaven.
>>
>>46031948
Some coven of hedgewitches stole a spell we needed to solve the murder of a politician. We tried to infiltrate, but they'd alarmed the place and in under a minute it went all Harry Potter. With serious spells in use, we had no choice. We drew guns and killed them all.

Two 16 year old high school kids that discovered some sacrificial magic, a coven of converted Wiccans who'd watched too many movies and a serious hedgewitch leader.

We burned the building down and tried to forget we'd just killed 8 people over a locating spell.
>>
We fought a triceratops in a dream. It killed the ogre but the robot electrocuted its prostate to death.
>>
File: 1410580506432.jpg (20 KB, 296x341) Image search: [Google]
1410580506432.jpg
20 KB, 296x341
>>46034382
>>
>>46034519
The party pterodactyl tried to help but the triceratops was too tough to care about his grenades.
>>
Isis fighter (me) vs pathfinder level 1 human wizard.

After a duststorm I find myself on a desert (almost 100% equal to the one I was) while walking trying to find my group, I see a guy, I try to run to get near him and ask him something but he see my strange weapons and start to run, before I am able to stop to say something, he start to grab his crossbow to shoot.
I see that and try to shot him with my AK 47, I do that and kill him.
>>
>>46031948
Just FYI, these dudes are German fraternity students having a sabre duel. These duels could very often end deadly or with severe injuries.
Nowadays German students who are members of a fencing fraternity continue this tradtion, but use rapier-like weapons and fight in a more ritualized manner where the worst possible results are superficial wounds to the head.
>>
We were fighting a cyborg team. I killed 3 of them by attacking them with a rose bush while the sorcerer kicked the big guy to death with his ostrich legs while the Priest and I provided covering fire.
>>
>>46031948

A small pack of wolfs... Sad part is i lost three of my soldiers (NPCs) to them. And one of my party members got heavily injured.

They where just four wolf, with really good luck
>>
It wasn't really a fight. An humanoid form of black ink tried to grab my leg, one hit and it was a puddle of ink again.
>>
>>46034638
Wasn't there a school dedicate to wealthy families to send their sons to with the the intent that they get dignifying facial scars in a ritual duel designed to give them those scars.
>>
A battle royal between Edgar Allen Poe (me), Thor, Alexander Hamilton, and Daedalus.
>>
>>46031948
The party Kroot had been implanted with a dark eldar device, making him go berserk and attack our captain while he was laid out in sick bay. Fortunately, the captain escaped and the Kroot went down in a hail of plasma fire.
>>
File: fechten.jpg (57 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
fechten.jpg
57 KB, 500x333
>>46034818
A facial scar (called a "Schmiss) resulting from a ritual duel (called "Mensur) was a badge of honor and bravery, since it signified that the student fought for his and his fraternities honor.

I doubt that there were special schools just for this purpose since fraternities were and are a common sight at most universities. Back before the end of WW2 most university students were members of fraternities.

It needs to be said, though, that not all fraternities demand ritual fencing. Especially catholic and other christian fraternities are against this tradition.
>>
>>46031948
Killed some ghouls while trying to protect kidnapped and downed friend. Wound up warding off a horde of them, before a messenger of the gods saved our asses.
>>
>>46034899
My cousin is in one, they even have fancy chainmail and when people talk about "rapiers" they don't imagine that those are pretty heavy tsill compared to a fencing foil.
>>
>>46031948
Had to find a way past a small fort in a dungeon. After bashing the door didn't work, I accepted the challenge of someone from inside the fort. The door opened and I single handedly fought off 8 kobolds until their leader (a death knight who's stats had been modified for a lvl 3 party) managed to get me to zero. The door unlocked again and the party just barely managed to defeat him.
>>
>Playing a game of 4E homebrew, we have a 5 man party, Swordmage defender, Dwarf Monk, Shardmind Psion, Warforged Artificer, and me playing a Vrylocka Skald.
>We find a girl who tells us that her family has turned into monsters so she crept out of her house to find some help, we get ready for some undead bashing.
>we get up to the house the Monk and I are at the door, the Psion and Artificer are with the girl in the back, and the Swordmage is in between the 2 groups.
>the girl starts to turn into some creepy super ghoul while another one claws its way up from the ground next to the Swordmage and three shadow creatures that produce an aura of total blindness jump out at me and the Monk.
>First round of combat goes horrible, everyone misses either because of bad rolls or blind aura, Everyone but me.
>Due to picking the right feats and activating the right skald aura i hit like a truck every round, but it's not enough and the group slowly starts to become bloodied.
>We had just reached lvl 5 and my new daily was scathing rebuke, which makes it so im untargetable by any enemy thats will is equal to or less than 12 plus my lvl, that number now being 17.
>I use scathing rebuke but dont mention what it does yet
>The DM rolls to attack me and ask him what the will is for the attacking ghoul, 16, I ask him if any other enemies have higher will , none of them do.
>I start to laugh maniacally and tell the party to hang back and regroup while i fight off the undead horde.
>They don't understand yet that im immortal and decide to teach me a lesson by letting the ghouls and shadows rip me limb from limb.
>after a few rounds of dancing around the undead hacking them to pieces they start to understand whats up, heal themselves and get back into the fight just in time to get a few killing blows
>>
>>46031948
In our last Edge of the Empire game, I one-shot someone who should have wiped the floor with our party and then even though we were outnumbered 10:1 (30+ vs 3PCs) still managed to emerge victorious with only light wounds

Our GM now hates us.
>>
My party was fighting smugglers, and the psyker accidentally summoned more demons than any of the actual heretical cults we were investigating.
>>
>>46031948
I landed on a pirate ship.

I proceeded to kill every man jack in a thirty-ish crew, including the captain, his assassin first mate and the mage navigator. It was gory, brutal, hardcore, and long. I survived with maybe ~10 combined HP. I didn't get to keep the ship because another pirate ship (with a nastily effective sniper on it) was making its way towards me, so I wound up doing some hurried looting and blowing it up.

I raised a toast in their honor that night; they neither asked nor offered quarter, and fought to the last.
>>
>>46034818
Heidelberg is most famous for this
>>
>>46031948
I killed these things that were afflicted from some sort of gas that fucked their brains to the point of feral ghoulism.
With an MG34. At close range.
>>
Party jumped into a gold dragon's lake to stop it from being taken over by a sort of super-mindflayer. Forgot to heal or buff up first.

Would have died if the cleric hadn't thrown out a clutch Banishment. Luckily the dragon-with-a-squid-on-its-head failed its save, giving the party several rounds to prepare an ambush for when it popped back into reality. Managed to kill the parasite in time to save the dragon.

For loot, the grateful dragon told the PCs fairy tales. Each story granted a PC a feat. I like magic stories as a plot device, but thinking them up made the prep for the session three times as long.
>>
>>46036261
>For loot, the grateful dragon told the PCs fairy tales. Each story granted a PC a feat. I like magic stories as a plot device, but thinking them up made the prep for the session three times as long.
That's pretty cool, anon.
>>
File: 2016-03-15_14-25-41.png (408 KB, 500x1000) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-15_14-25-41.png
408 KB, 500x1000
>last battle was the final boss of our mini-campaign
>some insect monstrosity from outer space with insane DC
>playing a dual-wielding kitsune ninja because I'm weeb as hell
>made str a dump stat, got dex-to-damage with a bunch of bullshit
>literally around 26 dex and 5 str
>insect has some poison that does 1d4 str damage every turn
>my fort save is shit
>literally impossible for me to beat the DC with anything less than a 20
>take 2 str damage the first turn
>use vanishing trick to get sneak attack damage
>do 2 dex damage to the thing thanks to Pressure Points, which I got from Forgotten Trick on the first round
>luck out and take 1 str damage the next turn, do about 3 dex damage to it, lowering AC a bit more
>literally 2 str left at this point
>casters and anyone with a good heal rank too busy dealing with some weird magic-stealing mooks to do anything about the poison
>know I'm probably going to reach 0 str next turn and decide to go all out, spending a ki point for an extra attack
>all five attacks hit thanks to the dex damage
>deal a shitload of damage thanks to sneak attacks
>alien insect thing goes down
>take 3 str damage from the poison
>collapse at the end of the turn
>rest of the party decides to just bail on the mooks, carrying my unconscious body with them
>weird eldritch mooks are probably still down in that hole waiting for some kid to accidentally fall into it to either devour it or make it a new BBEG
>>
>>46036592
>some insect monstrosity from outer space with insane DC
Meant AC here, my bad.
>>
>>46031948
Put my players in pathfinder against a Blighted Saytr dmg reduction, high Ac and poor roles meant it took 40 minutes. I couldn't hit them either cause of constant low roles
>>
>>46032126
Sounds like a roper. Ropers are the best.
>>
>>46031948
5th Edition. We had learned the dragon tombs on the island contained treasure, and being pirates treasure was important. We also learned that reptilian weirdos were trying to dominate the dragons for... Githyanki Hitler. So we kill some snakes and get some gold.

What we encountered was a Snake-guy sorcerer or something, four Dragonborn Eldritch Knights, and a Pyrohydra. In an underground space. Reached through a tunnel. I, being a blunt instrument, opened by throwing an elk at the hydra, which didn't do much damage but was fun. It then sprayed fire on myself and the Dorf Fighter (Champion). Behind us were our captain, a Human Fighter (Maneuver Master), Drow Bard musician, Half-orc Druid cook/surgeon/lookout, and Halfling Rogue/Shadow Monk serving the important role of dickass thief. We pounded through the hydra into the Dragonborn behind while the priest worked to free the dragon for mind control. The Dragonborn each had one nice spell and some mediocre stuff. Our Druid summoned an Air Elemental to wail on them while the Rogue shadowstepped over to interrupt the priest, which proved a poor plan, as the ritual continued and now the priest was intent on killing us. As the battle progressed in our favor a Prismatic Spray removed our dear Captain, and, with only one Dragonborn minion left, the flying Priest decided to kill us with an earthquake. While his plan failed, it put us in no position to finish him off as he and his remaining minion fled. I assume Space Hitler had them executed.

The dragon then appeared, a dottering old Psion, and both fixed his lair and returned our Captain, as thanks for keeping him from being dominated.

This was like two months ago.
>>
File: 1448912802774.jpg (147 KB, 736x981) Image search: [Google]
1448912802774.jpg
147 KB, 736x981
>>46031948
Since I'm a Corporate, a non-combat character, I spent my last battle in a control room inside a US senator's mansion that our company was hired to protect, in an extended siege against an enemy company's air force and paratroops and a team of ninja assassin suicide bombers hired by my traitorous Power Armor Trooper (though in-character I didn't know it was him that hired them), directing our own troops to keep morale up and casualties down. 65% of my troops got wiped out and the senator's mansion was leveled, but the enemy were completely routed and the Senator and his family survived to litigate another day so I consider this a victory.

Meanwhile the Rockergirl in the party was taking on a giant six-legged death mecha that also functioned as the stage for a mega-punk band that included her ex-boyfriend while riots tore Night City apart.

Our Cyberpunk 2020 games get pretty crazy.
>>
tried to convince a cow to charge a haunted house, failed and had to fight an entire farm's worth of cattle.
Got trodden into the mud and eventually managed to run away.
>>
File: C7.png (312 KB, 1883x1150) Image search: [Google]
C7.png
312 KB, 1883x1150
>>46031948
We found a stone golem. We are level 2. We ran
>>
File: Book_of_mazarbul.png (88 KB, 239x176) Image search: [Google]
Book_of_mazarbul.png
88 KB, 239x176
>>46031948
The last I was in? Oh boy...

My group went "lol, lets kill devils" and declared a full crusade against the first layer of Baator. They were after Bel himself.

My wizard knew that this was a fool errand. She had a whole nation to rule, and knew that a defeat would decimate the entire race of the elves, and possibly the dwarves too (and thus the next campaign would be pretty much fucked, my DM always do that...). She tried her best to dissuade her friends from that, but they wanted money, glory and power. More power than the last epic levels had given, apparently.

So, she decided that she would not go. Only grief would be gained from such quest, and there was really no reason to challenge Baator. Despite her warnings, the party still went to hell, and my wizard last words were "I sure hope my calculations and forecasts are wrong".

I played a cleric in this last battle, the high cleric of the elves, sent by my wizard to aid the part and "assure they return safe and sound". The cleric didn't last, as the party ran into the fray and left him alone.

They almost got it, you know? At one point, it was clear that Bel was losing. Clear to me, at least, that was outside of the combat. My party, however, did not see that, and when Bel threw the old "let's negotiate", they accepted. They negotiated with the devil... You can guess how that turned out.

After the battle, Bel appeared to my wizard. He showed the heads of my party, of my friends. He laughed, called she a coward, and told that the soulds of those heroes would make him rich. He left, while my wizard fought not to attack him, for this would mean the doom for her race.

The last battle I was in... I am not sure if I won, /tg/. I only know what I lost.
>>
>>46032576
Sora no Woto, episode 8 I think
>>
After literally taking down 6 stray goblins, the party enters a cellar in pursuit of a seventh, who ran off in the chaos. There are a few doors. The paladin kicks the door in, whereupon he is shot at by a half-elf rogue who was hiding there. The half-elf misses, and the party piles in to deliver a sound whoopin'.

The combined might of everyone is enough that we're delivering a sound ass-kicking to the guy, who is several levels above us. Luck, and the fact that rogue is kind of a shit class prevent both him, and our own rouge, from doing any damage. Only our paladin, Eidolon, and Rogue can actually fit in there, though, and our summoner wants to join her eidolon in battle, and mentions something about tumbling. This reminds the DM that the half-elf rogue can flip around like a fucking ballerina, and he acrobatics the fuck out of danger, with acrobatics checks our level 1 CMDs can't hope to beat.

We chase him around a hallway that leads in a circle for a bit. My wizard casts grease on the flight of stairs leading upwards to block his retreat. We finally corner him in part of the hallway, but unfortunately, the very square he ends up happened to be the one with a door to an escape tunnel, so he unlocks it and nopes the fuck out.

It so happens, however, that our eidolon has a faster move speed than t he Half-elf, and my Elf Wizard traded elven weapon proficiency for the run feat and +2 initiative, so the Eidolon and I chase the fucker.

I cast silent image to project an image of a spiked stone wall in front of him, which he stops, inspects, and realizes is an image, but it's too late and the Eidolon is upon him, tearing him to shreds.

I decide to use my potion of cure light wounds to save the guy for questioning, but not wanting to bring him back up to fighting strength, I make a heal check to see how dead he is. I fail it, and in the time it takes me to make the check, he bleeds out anyway, and I waste the potion. I appropriate a new one off the corpse.
>>
We were leaving a Yak-owned and operated bar with our multibillionaire Russian principals. Across the street was a gaggle of men in suits - Irishmen.

They all reach into their pockets.

The physad spots a machine pistol.

>A hail of taser rain down from the sky, shocking and suppressing them
>An armored rape van screeches around the corner, in reverse, blocking their line of sight (and providing their targets cover)
>A VIP draws iron and shoots one of them, non-fatally
>One of them catches a taser bullet fired by one of the bodyguards
>Three of them take 3-round bursts of taser bullets fired by the other bodyguard, dropping two
>From around the corner, an AK opens up with two 3-round bursts, dropping another two
>The last man standing is suddenly suspended mid-air, upside-down
>A fucking minotaur charges out of the rape van and bisects the human piñata with a battleax

This all happens in one second. In the next two, we all piled into our vehicles (an armored limo was also around the corner) and GTFO before anyone else could react.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.