[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #740: Nuns with Guns Across the Multiverse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44
File: Jumpchain.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>46002230
>>
>>46026360
Well that was quick.
>>
>>46026370
I had something mad gay I wanted to post for my fellow sisters examination.

http://pastebin.com/K8xLfs8c

What is it missing? What needs improving? Is it too fanfictiony to exist?
>>
If Librioanon is here, I'd like to re-ask these questions
>>45937424
>>45939467
>>
So, I'm looking at the JoJo jump, and I'm wondering how power the Hydrokinesis from Blue Oyster Cult is? I know, I know, it's boring to take a default. But I actually need a good water manipulation ability, and I don't actually know a lot about JoJo.
>>
>>46026402
Wouldn't that get you burned for being a heretic in the actual setting?
>>
File: Fromage.jpg (197 KB, 547x800) Image search: [Google]
Fromage.jpg
197 KB, 547x800
>>46026370
Combat nuns are apparently serious business
>>
>>46026402
I could be wrong, but I'm fairly certain you would be branded as heretics pretty damn quick. Maybe try toning it down a little bit?
>>46026430
I'd say, if you go Requiem, probably Water bender prodigy. Which would make you Azula and Toph's water bending counterpart.
>>
So /jc/, what's the most petty abuse of your power you've committed?
>>
>>46026481
I've seen this post in every other thread for the last several threads. Either that's just a coincidence, or something is up.
>>
>>46026479
Thanks. What exactly is Requiem and is it mutually exclusive with the Awakened power set?
>>
>>46026481
Donuts

You can replace donuts with most food but donuts is approprate
>>
Someone, I think it was Alice, posted a link to the summoning perks they have. Whoever it was, what is Titan Summoning from?
>>
>>46026430
>>46026479
>>46026535
It's Jojo, so it can certainly be a hell of a lot better than water bending considering its stats. So I wouldn't believe that anon at all.
>>
>>46026537
Why were there donuts on a random streetlight?
>>
>>46026535
Requiem is the ultimate form of your Stand. Golden Experience Requiem can reduce someone's existence to zero, trapping them in an eternal death loop. Yours, on the other hand, is absolute control over all water in all it's forms over a 50 meter radiance. Ice, liquid, and water vapor, all yours to control. So, you could technically turn a cloud into ice and drop it on someone, or turn an iceberg into a flood of water, and such.
>>46026576
Water Bending Prodigy, Anon. Like, the Earthbending equivalent allows you to throw hills around.
>>
>>46026616
Go splash in your bathtub.
>>
>>46026463
>>46026479

Think of this more as an objective Wikipedia profile of the chapter rather than an in-universe entry. It was meant to be objective as possible and have application outside of the 40k universe.

Realistically, if the Inquisition knew about your origins, even if you were devout to the letter of the Lectitio Divinitatus, would probably put an exterminatus on your ass.

In the end, you actions would be no different. There is no hope of convincing the Tau to leave the greater good, and they would absorb you into a Marxist cast system. The Eldar think you inferior and would not hesitate to kill you and Imperial citizens if you got in the way. The Dark Eldar want to kill you, skin you and rape you, and not necessarily in that order. Chaos just wants to fuck shit up. Necrons want to lord over you. Following the Lectitio Divinitatus and the doctrine of the Orchard would result in the same actions, purging the Xenos and Unrepentant Heretics. The only difference being you may be more inclined to spare Civilians and be less harsh on Repentant heretics, but if you know the stakes of 40K you'd be well within the tenets to go full purge on them. So providing you're not stupid enough to say "The God Emperor is in fact a man", you'd be fine.
>>
>>46026535
Awakened is when the Stand User is stabbed by the Arrowhead a second time. It gives a second and completely unique power that still fits the general theme of the Stand and is tailored towards the current greatest need of the Stand User.

Requiem is when the Stand is stabbed by the Arrowhead at all. It gives a second and completely unique power that is likely completely different from the base and absolutely overpowered as balls in canon. It also makes the Stand sentient. For the purposes of the jump, it simply enhances your Stand's base power by an utterly insane degree.

I still go with the sentience angle in my chains because it's an easy way of getting a unique companion, but I haven't seen people actually acknowledge that part often.
>>
>>46026673
>Requiem is when the Stand is stabbed by the Arrowhead at all
Sorry, I'm confused by this part. The first time, you get a stand, the second it awakens, but at what point does your stand become sentient and gain another power boost?
>>
>>46026616
>hills
If it's a Requiem Stand you'd be tossing mountains, minimum
>>
>>46026710
Oh. You said when the stand is stabbed. My bad. I gotcha now.
>>
>>46026616
>over a 50 meter radiance.
Is there anyway to expand the range of your stand?
>>
>>46026643
Sure, you could do that too. Except you can make your bathtub about 50 meters long, and made of ice or cloud or something.
>>46026657
I guess aside from the Xenos you COULD pull a Salamander and make yourselves too useful and large to simply "Get rid of." Though given the circumstances, I doubt it. Remember, you'd still be disobeying the Inquisition, even if only slightly, and those fuckers are paranoid as balls, so...
>>46026719
Normally, yes. But remember, Requiem has been heavily nerfed for this jump. Just look at the other default stands Requiems.
>>
File: At least I've got my donuts.jpg (161 KB, 850x960) Image search: [Google]
At least I've got my donuts.jpg
161 KB, 850x960
>>46026588
Cause he left them there
>>
>>46026673
>It also makes the Stand sentient.
How does this work? You have to ask nicely whenever you want it to do something? And do you lose direct control over the special ability?
>>
>>46026739
It doesn't say anywhere in the jump that Stands are nerfed, unless someone makes a Stand supplement I'm going to assume canon power level since it doesn't make sense that your Stand would be magnitudes less powerful for no reason.
>>
>>46026739
It's not meant to really work in 40K

It's really meant so I can take the Ecclesiarchies rhetoric to other universes in an Ideology that I find moral. Its an order The Choir, I and my imported companions founded AFTER the 40K jump.
>>
>>46026736
Hmm, your potential starts off as A, so you could develop your stand. You'd only be able to reach 100 meters max, though. No infinite range for this jump, for obvious reasons.
>>46026750
Not that Anon, but if I recall correctly, it's more along the lines of your Stand able to talk with you and take independent action, but still obedient, because it's an extension of yourself.
>>46026794
>British Steel now summons a group of three metal soldiers, each with the strength of three men. Each soldier wields a weaponized instrument.
Does that sound anywhere NEAR canon power levels for Requiem?
>>
>>46026821
To be fair, she KNEW it was underpowered and was going to buff it.
>>
>>46026821
Hmm...come to think of it, does Softcap affect Stands?
>>
>>46026839
That actually changes a lot. Did she give any examples of a buff she was planning before she left? We could go off of that instead. If not, I'm really not sure.
>>46026849
I think so, it applies to all kinds of training. Given that 100 meters is A rank, it would probably be small boosts, though.
>>
>>46026879
This is a bad road of discussion that will repeat last thread, anon dear.
>>
>>46026750
Gold Experience Requiem seems to actually like Giorno, so it just does what he wants it to do and protects him independently since it can act during King Crimson's erased time and its user can't.

Chariot Requiem just wants to replace the souls of all beings on Earth with those of another world for... some reason. Actually, I'm pretty sure it goes berserk because Polnareff's body died even though its own powers put Polnareff's soul inside a turtle, so it pulled a Notorious B.I.G.

So yeah, the other Anon who responded to you is probably right.
>>
>>46026891
Oh, right. The supplement. Uh, in that case we should probably just go with what we have. Which is very little. Oi.
>>
>>46026893
>>46026821
So maybe treat it like Gaara's sand? You can still directly control it, but it can take action to defend you without you prompting it?
>>
>>46026933
I read that as Garzi's Wing.
>>
On the topic of punch ghosts.

Jumpers, what is your Persona and what does it do?
>>
>>46026933
Actually, yeah. That's basically the most accurate description we can give it. Just instead of your mother controlling it, it's you. Sorta.
>>
>>46026957
Goddamnit anon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzjfR6pjZGA
>>
>>46026975
Thanks.
>>
Actually, I have one final question: does a Stand have to be manifested for you to use it's special ability?
>>
>>46027103
...Yeees? I think? I can't recall a moment where the Stand WASN'T manifested either before or during it's ability being used, but maybe I'm wrong.
>>
>>46027103
Yes, but you could always have an Ability Stand which essentially gives you the special ability without having to summon a punch ghost.
>>
>>46027142
Addendum: I don't think it has to be FULLY manifested. Both Dio and Jotaro could use Time Stop and move around in the frozen time with just their Stand's arms manifested over their own.
>>
>>46027142
>>46027166
>>46027192
Alright, thanks again.
>>
Young Justice Universe-
0/2800
Rolled for Central City
Mystic
Human-Rolled for 18
Free Souvenir
Free Basic Magic
Discount Kaes sdrawkcab
Discount Cantrip Master
Discount Atlantean Sorcery
Discount Sorcerer Savant
Discount Warring Warlock
Discount Thrifty Thaumaturge
Discount Advanced Magic
Discount Order Magic
Knows His Own Strength
Your Reputation Precedes You-Let the Rumors trickle in.
Removed from Context
Free Most Common Superpower
Free Required Secondary Powers
Free Costume
Discount Sorcerer's Helmet
Cadmus Cloning Projects
Alternate Costumes

Never a Dull Moment+200
Blinded By The Light+300-Whythefucknot?
Bounty+300-Always wanted to fist-fight Lobo
Apokolips Now+1000-Fuck it, I've done dumber things.
Let Me go cry about how I wish I had more points now.
>>
What are some good jumps to make a jumper less human?
After Bloodborne my jumper is interested in becoming "more" than human.
>>
>>46027582
NGE
>>
>>46027582
Prototype
Geneforge
>>
File: Sororitas.jpg (79 KB, 500x708) Image search: [Google]
Sororitas.jpg
79 KB, 500x708
>>46027582
Just don't lose your humanity.
Don't wander down the path of darkness like so many heretics before you.
>>
>>46027666
Satan/Slaanesh, As long as the Soul is Innately human it's all good.
>>
>>46027666
>666
Confirmed for oppressive conformist
>>
>>46027692
>Accusing a sister of being Slaanesh
That's a purgin'
>>
>>46027697
>>46027701
What? Dudes, 6 is the sacred number of Slaanesh. Obviously that "sister" is a cultist in a very clever disguise.
>>
>>46027708
>>46027701
>>46027697

Ahh, my secret exposed
>>
File: Corrupted Sister.png (163 KB, 508x898) Image search: [Google]
Corrupted Sister.png
163 KB, 508x898
>>46027708
>>
>>46027722
>secret
>literally rags on every non-human jumper in every thread
>breaks out Yorick's skull each time to see how everyone who isn't human is doing it wrong
>secret
>>
>>46027732
That's not a Slaaneshi thing to do though.
>>
>>46027708
Well that's lame. I like the sister poster.
>>
Hey, amalur anon, how does fateless+fate shift compare to the Viking saga/BBC Merlin anti-fate perks?
>>
>>46027742
Excess is totally Slaaneshi.
>>
>>46027773
That's not excess.
>>
Slaanesh crap is the most boring garbage ever. A bunch of apologists and hyper-sexed losers. At least talk about the more interesting gods.
>>
>>46027798
>He's angry the other gods don't get talked about more
>JUST AS PLANNED!
>>
>>46027839
Yeah. Keep doing that. Talk about Birdman.
>>
>>46027798
Honestly, none of the gods interest me.
Sex+Overindulgence in General
RAEG!
I got boils, but I'll hug you.
JUST AS PLANNED!
>>
>>46027851
About Featherhead? Oh my no.
>He's angry the other gods don't get talked about more
>He's angry
>angry
>>
File: Necoho_Revealed.png (118 KB, 1542x719) Image search: [Google]
Necoho_Revealed.png
118 KB, 1542x719
>>46027859
And then there's this fucker.
>>
>>46027866
Sure, talk about Cerealman.
>>
>>46027867
He's the only one even vaguely interesting, and that's just due to his paradoxical nature. Still not that interesting.
>>
>>46027879
Well that would just defeat the point.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d8)

78. Animal Crossing
Perks: Collector (-150), Feng Shui (-300), Pocket Full of Leaves (-300)
Items: Golden Watering Can (-200)
Immigrants (-100)
House Upgrades: Tier One House
Town Upgrades: Aesthetics (-50)
Drawbacks: Cockroaches!
Town/Shop Options: Integrate

I have a mansion that I've integrated some mushroom towers into, for what do I need a tier 1 house? Toby. We've hit a series of soft jumps so the whole "1 life per jump" thing isn't really working out. So, I've come up with a little game. Toby starts off with 1000 bells and a Tier 1 house. If he can fully upgrade and furnish the house, using only the local stalk market to gather currency, then he may have anything I can grant him, up to the Light of Terra. If he fails, he is mine to command for one future jump of my choosing. A pledge sealed with glamour, on our shared name. I even encoded the reason he is to be doing this into the pledge, so that fate will conspire to teach him should he make a mistake. If the roll is above 6 or above, he's learned at least something and completed his goal. On an 8, he actually gets the lesson I'm trying to teach him.

Aside from that, this jump was really awkward. A mansion pops up by the sea and the strangest people seem to live there. The inhabitants were all abuzz in this sleepy seaside town, but they were nice enough when we let them look around the place. Chimmy ran the onsen as a business, and it wasn't uncommon to see most of the villagers there. Except for Jay and Tom for some reason. Tom was a cat, and Jay had some weird phobia. Gigi loved it there, though. I offered free medical help, which scared away a few villagers, except when they got stung by bees. This place has a nasty bee problem. I could cure illness, bee stings, and even do a little cosmetic surgery. Lucky often stopped by for help, and considering what was under his wraps, I don't blame him.
>>
>>46027666
I think darkness isn't getting a fair shake. Afterall, haven't the stars in the night sky been considered a font of magic and knowledge for thousands of years? My brand of humanity may be nocturnal, literally dwell in darkness, but that doesn't make them inhuman.
>>
File: 38831-1-1293718943.jpg (234 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
38831-1-1293718943.jpg
234 KB, 1280x1024
>>46027924
The human spirit is the bight star that makes up the center of the individual. Everything that orbits it casts a shadow, but at the core of us there is a lantern that lights up everything it shines upon. There are things hidden in the darkness, things that some of us dare not illuminate.

Now why the fuck do you want to mess up that perfectly good metaphor?
>>
File: antispiral.jpg (85 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
antispiral.jpg
85 KB, 600x338
>>46026481
Honestly, we've probably abused Wakfu portals in every conceivable manner by now.

Door-to-door salesman? Warp that fucker onto the neighbour's roof.
Stray cats on the lawn? They're now in the nearest pond.
Some asshole cutting us off in traffic? They're now heading down the wrong lane.

The list goes on. Pies warped onto chairs right before someone sits down. Portals under rivers being used to win water fights. Climatic battles spoiled by the ol' double portal perpetual motion loop. Annoying queues dumped on the opposite streets.

>>46026964
The Wheel of Fortune, and-pretty much what it says from Persona jump

>>46027666
Meh, humanity is overrated. If we're guaging the value of species by luminosity the Angels of Adam, Rakasha, C'tan and Judgements easily beat them out.

Also humans have to poop.

We're just saying.
>>
>>46028092
>abused Wakfu portals in every conceivable manner by now
Ooooof, kinky. You'll make a certain someone a very happy eldritch abomination one day.
>>
File: antispiralhuman1.png (60 KB, 704x478) Image search: [Google]
antispiralhuman1.png
60 KB, 704x478
>>46028110
...no.

No, not like that. Absolutely not like that, and besides that's not how that works.

Just. No. Look, you don't even know if it can BE happy in the human understanding of the term.

It's just.

Like.

For pranks, and stuff.

Clean ones.

It's just a prank, bro
>>
>>46028157
That just means you have to teach he the meaning of happiness. It'll be a whole disgustingly romantic thing where you teach her to smile, and along the way she learns to love.
Face it, you cannot escape your fate.
>>
File: 577.gif (262 KB, 244x244) Image search: [Google]
577.gif
262 KB, 244x244
>>46028092
>If we're guaging the value of species by luminosity
>Supposedly superior Anti-spiral entity
>Can't into metaphors

You Heretics crack me up.
>>
>>46027798
Well that's because /tg/ hyperfocuses on the sex part. Slaanesh is all about pushing you to the extremes. Sex thing is most talked about aspect because well its /tg/. However there's other things too.

The painter that seeks perfection. He starts by painting a masterpiece, but that's not good enough. He wants it to be perfect, so he scraps it and in a maniac phase he doesn't eat, sleep, or bathe for three days painting his masterpiece. He finally thinks "it's perfect" however that feeling lasts only the briefest moments when he sees an imperfection. Maybe his brush stroke was out of line, and it "ruined it". He starts to blame his brushes. Maybe they were inferior, he would have to find better brushes.

So he goes out and tries find the best brush he could. Then he's subtly encouraged to start using human materials. Maybe if the brush handles were from another famous artist, and the brushles from their eyelashes, the canvas from their skin....etc.

Meanwhile he shows off his "inferior" artworks, because he probably was paid on commission or has a patron. If they weren't already corrupted themselves, they would be by looking at his paintings. Euclidean type stuff and what not.

That's how the corruption of Slaanesh spreads, you start seeking others to join you. Maybe they can bring in a new light to things. Eventually clubs dedicated to the extremes, or hedonism, start to pop up.

The gourmet critic starts to feel that the best foods are ash in his mouth. He needs to eat the very best. So he starts in on cannibalism, and exculates. The fencer who seeks to better herself, this leads to them challenging the best swordsman around. When they beat them, that's not enough, they have to perfect their form. So they start practicing on everything that moves. That's Slaanesh, the crave for perfection and the corruption that comes with it.
>>
>>46027915
So, Toby is good with money, and can at least calculate risk in theory. He's also not lacking in empathy even if he does tend to forget that death sucks even when you come back. So, he shows some promise, at least. He's not off the hook and he knows it, but he knows where to go now.

And his reward? He wishes to be placed in command of the Kerykeion in any jump that could support it. For his assistants I have suggested the Sisters, since Fia and Cierra were both integral to my success with it. Toby is still bashful around Cierra, and there's some tension there. He doesn't want ownership of the Ark though, because he feels like maybe he could get in over his head and doesn't want to risk anyone else's lives if he does. I'm never taking it back, and I just refer him to Ko'el and Falco if he needs advice on how to run things. So, after centuries he's starting to learn humility and that I won't instantly bail him out of everything, and all it took was a lot of gambling and more than a little living off of rotten turnips and what roaches he could catch.

Living among the villagers even helped him grow as a person. Hanging around normal people, rather than the crew of the Light and my companions taught him a lot about the world. He did tasks for them and they gave him furniture, taught him about gathering mushrooms and fruit. Anything he didn't want, he handed out to the Alpacas free of charge. He stuck very tenaciously to the terms of our agreement, and may have gone overboard for awhile after the first few near losses.

And everyone got to choose their own furry alt-forms, now that they have free reign as opposed to the options present in a jump. Those will become standard for places like Sly Cooper and Starfox when those roll around.
>>
>>46028248
>you start seeking others to join you.
>MFW I'm trying to convert other jumpers into fellow sisters.

In the grim darkness of the 41st millennium there is no victory. We can only hold out as long as we can.
>>
>>46028390
I often wonder what the Imperium would do when the last Xeno falls beneath its boot.
>>
File: Sister.Of.Battle.full.1181757.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
Sister.Of.Battle.full.1181757.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1500
>>46028625
Concentrate on fighting the ruinous powers.
Chaos isn't going anywhere.
>>
>>46028672
And, theoretically, should the Warp be somehow sealed away, never to bother the Imperium again, what then?
>>
>>46028732
Without the warp the systems of the empire would be unable to communicate. Ships would no longer be able to achieve warp jumps and the Empire would crumble.

But it would have served it's purpose. Man would war with itself as resources on Hive Worlds became scarce, but Humanity would survive.
>>
>>46028732
Heretics, mutants, the various subdivisions of humanity, and the inevitable rebellions that will happen since warp-travel is now disabled and every psyker died.
>>
>>46028732
Imperium breaks up, humans barely survive and will probably never last long because the 'Nids would come and devour the Galaxy.
>>
>>46028732
Then the Imperium wouldn't exist, because it wouldn't have any FTL and would turn into a bunch of isolated planets covered in corpses of people who had their souls ripped out, and a few very confused blanks.
>>
>>46028625
Well seeing as the Imperium seems to be entirely geared for fighting the Xenos and the threat of chaos. The empire probably crumbles or splits up as they fall to infighting probably about different sects interpreting the words of the emperor differently.
>>
>>46028788
>>46028796
>>46028867
Hmph. So other forms of FTL travel and communication would be needed. Difficult, but not impossible.

>>46028811
This theoretical situation also includes the utter destruction of all Xeno lifeforms, however impossible that may seem.

>>46028822
People would have their souls ripped out without access to the Warp? That's new.
>>
>>46028822
If two Blanks have babies, are the babies Blanks? I mean, they'd have to be in order for the pregnancy to even be viable, right? Because if not you'd probably see the death of humanity in a single generation. Two if you're lucky.
>>
>>46028878
>People would have their souls ripped out without access to the Warp?
The Warp is the Sea of Souls. Cutting off the Warp cuts off their souls, because their souls are in the Warp.

>>46028883
It wouldn't matter if they could or not, they're so rare they'd never be able to establish the numbers in one place for a breeding population, even if all the infrastructure hadn't just lost all its maintainers. Remember that the most populated worlds in the Imperium, the ones where you'd be able to find the most Blanks, aren't really suited to maintaining life without serious infrastructure and imports from other worlds, and are also tangled warrens where entire populations can get lost in the cracks.
>>
>>46028878
It's more than that... the worst thing that could happen to the Imperium is not having anyone to fight. You have a huge percentage of the population that are solders and don't know how to do anything else. Also their entire economy is based around that war effort. Suddenly they don't need churn out Chainswords and Massive war ships...
They would need to either find an entirely new way or life or find another enemy. This may be too big a job even for a jumper... hell even for a post spark jumper.
>>
>>46028942
Oh, I don't doubt that it's too big of a job for any one jumper. I just like thinking of theoreticals and the 40k universe is a fun one to do it in.

>>46028928
>>The Warp is the Sea of Souls.
That's... not literal according to what I'm reading on the wiki. It's all kinds of psychic energy generated by living beings, but there's no mention of their actual soul being placed there. Lots of mentions of it being believed to be the resting place of the souls of those who are dead though.
>>
>>46029008
>That's... not literal according to what I'm reading on the wiki. It's all kinds of psychic energy generated by living beings, but there's no mention of their actual soul being placed there. Lots of mentions of it being believed to be the resting place of the souls of those who are dead though.

Then don't read the wiki. Souls are a reflection of living things in the Warp. In Oldcron codex, their establishment of the Great Project which cut off the Warp from reality would cause souls to cease to exist.
>>
>>46029008
Souls are warp energy. That's why blanks who have no souls, have no presence in the warp. When you die, your soul is absorbed back into the warp. Unless it's snacked upon by demons or you had your soul tethered to Big E's (Psyker) in which case Big E probably eats it. Seeing he's already claimed part your soul when you're sanctioned. How large if a chunk depends on if you're mearly sanctioned or selected to be an Astropath.
>>
>>46028878
>Hmph. So other forms of FTL travel and communication would be needed. Difficult, but not impossible.

In universe it is, though a jumper might find a way around it.

Also as >>46028822 stated, a human's soul is intrinsically linked to the warp. I don't know it fi will cause death, but it will cause... something.
>>
Witcher jump question

If I go old school gryphon witcher it says I can make my own signs, what exactly are signs and how effective are they? After the jump do I keep my old witcher as an altform? And last wuestion, how hard is it to make other people witchers using the "trail of grasses" the jump talks about?
>>
>>46029083
>>46029106
>>46029113
I'm sure you all know what you're talking about better than I do. If you all say souls are linked intrinsically to The Warp, I'll believe it over my random internet searches. I just always interpreted The Warp different. But then, I've only played the computer games.
>>
>>46029212
Computer games don't really go into detail about anything. Their focus is mostly on good gameplay, vs good lore.
>>
>>46029235
>40k lore
>Good
>>
File: MOU NINGEN NI YAMERU ZO, JOJO!.png (575 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
MOU NINGEN NI YAMERU ZO, JOJO!.png
575 KB, 1280x720
>>46027582
PUT ON THE STONE MASK AND TRANSCEND HUMANITY
>>
Speaking pf Nya,where I can become a multiple bodied entity or gain the ability to generate avatars?
>>
>>46029642
Hiveminded from Libriomancer
>>
>>46029642
J c avatar, naruto shadowclones, take worm that walks in forgotten realms take 9 part soul from soul eater and split yourself into 9 pieces.
>>
>>46029642
Nightmare Before Christmas.
>>
>>46027582
Warhammer 40k- The Imperium
>>
>>46029781
>Linking Space Marines
>Not Tech Priests
Are there no ends to your failure?
>>
>>46029836
Why not both? Techmarines.
>>
>>46029853
Because they're a lot less Tech than Tech Priests. Even for Iron Hands.
>>
>>46029836
Tech Priests are still covered in the jump,i wanted to give a example of how they are enhance'd.
>>http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Bionics.

happy?
>>
>>46027582
Deus Ex (and other jumps), become a Cyborg. Transformers (and other jumps), become a Machine. Forgotten Realms, become your choice of D&D creature (if you can afford it).
>>
>>46029873
>happy?
No.

>>46029878
>Forgotten Realms
Well, if we're going there... Twilight, become a Vampire. Or notWerewolf. Buffy for a marginally less terrible example. (Van) Hellsing as better ones.
>>
>>46029871
They get to play with stuff that most Tech Priests have wet promethem dreams over. Ancient ships, ancient weapons, ancient suits of armor. They also take care of the artifacts of the chapter, and perform everything a regular Tech Priest would be required. They literally become part the brotherhood, receiving training personally from Archmagos. Iron Hands have a devotion that puts most Tech Priests to shame.

They just don't get to play with the radium weapons AdMech gets to play with. Then again AdMech barely has enough to go around anyways.
>>
>>46029871
>Even for Iron Hands.
>The guys who love bionics so much that it is rumored that some of them are just brains in a robot body.

What are you smoking?
Can I have some?
>>
>>46029921
Rumours nothing, that's regular practice for older techpriests.
>>
>>46029928
Wherre are those toasters you prrromised ussss?
>>
>>46029972
Get out of here, Void Dragon, you're not fooling anyone.
>>
>>46029996
Knowwww your place fleshling! I gave thethethe world autotune!
>>
>>46030030
You monster. The Emperor was right to seal you away on Mars.
>>
>>46029878

Metal gear rising is also a good cyborg jump
>>
>>46027732
>>literally rags on every non-human jumper in every thread
To be fair, THAT'S been a particular thing since the threads' conception.

Nobody here can live and let live, everybody's doin' somethin' wrong and all we ever want to do is give each other shit over it.
>>
>>46030431
But that's because everybody IS doing it wrong, anon.
>>
>>46030443
Okay whatever
>>
Superman get taken to 40k where he gets in a fight with the ultramarines. Who wins?
>>
>>46030831
Depends on the colour of the sun where he is.
>>
File: image.jpg (216 KB, 640x920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
216 KB, 640x920
I wonder if you choose to go Half Kryptonian in YJ, and then unlock your full Kryptonian DNA via Genetic modifications. Would you go into the same rage that Superboy went into when he suppressed his human DNA via SHIELDS?
>>
>>46030831
I wonder if supes or darkseid could handle warpfire? Or mordite. Darkseid could probably handle mordite being antilife.
>>
>>46030831
A cosmic paradox where the latent psychic force of two hack writers clash, and each side spontaneously develops new abilities over the course of the fight to justify their victory over the other.

It ends with that galaxy's destruction and a grim reminder to the future, to learn from the past.
>>
>>46027582
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon, Steven Universe, GUNNM, Legend of Spyro, and Animorphs.
>>46026964
The Magician that Turned into Death, and enforces the Lord English Refrence.
>>
>>46030873
Supes doesn't really have any magic or psionic resistance, so I imagine anything warp related, even a psyker, could shred him.
He'd probably win if everyone's using conventional weaponry, though.

Given 40k, it's 50/50 if the story's about triumphing over xenos or dying en mass to an eldritch horror (in this case, Supes).
What is certain, though, is that even if he didn't start out that way, Supes would inevitably gravitate to one of his more edgelord depictions, because idealism can't survive in the grim darkness of the dark future grim.
>>
>>46030831
Which Superman? Because Thought Robot Superman just leaves to go fight someone more interesting, like Elder God Demonbane.
>>
Chrono Trigger question:

If we purchase the Master of War's room attached to the Warehouse, can he grant the Psi, Brawn, or Metal 'elements,' or just the first four (Fire, Light, Water, and Shadow)?
>>
>>46031379
Just the first four. He doesn't grant brawn or metal to Ayla or Robo in the game, those are just things those characters already have. Coincidentally, they're the only characters who can learn all their techs without taking them to see Spekkio. Everyone else is capped at two.

Psi and Brawn and Metal aren't really special or unique to the world, they're just powers that those people have that's able to reach those levels of power. If you jacks someone up with steroids you can give them "brawn", and if you research the setting's tech you can mimic the elements without ever using "magic".
>>
>>46031379
Probably just the first four. Spekkio has nothing to do with unlocking the non-elemental types in the game.
>>
>>46030443
Well then there's no point of doing anything here because there's no fun allowed. Why bother making builds if you're just going to get shat on just for trying to do something?
>>
>>46031486
Exactly. That's why nobody posts builds.
>>
>>46031439
Not that Anon, but does that mean he can teach people those powers in other jumps? Like, say, Hellsing or JoJo?
>>
>>46031517
Well, that and the fact that no one ever comments when someone does post a build.
>>
>>46031585
The first four? Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's implied explicitly in the perk description. If you take Master of War, Spekkio tags along with you in your warehouse and can teach people in later jumps that you bring to meet him one of the four elements, Light, Fire, Water, or Shadow.
>>
>>46028732
I like how everyone forgot that if you seal the warp you kill everything with a soul. So humans would just die.
>>
>>46031486
I don't know, maybe I just have thicker skin but I read those posts as being in good fun. I've seen people's builds get shat on, and typically that's for posting something that's questionable in terms of interpretation, but that's not what I'm seeing with the posts referenced. I'm just seeing some banter.
>>
>>46031712
Same here, they're having fun. Those other anons are being whiny butt babies, I bet nobody has ever even replied to their builds.
>>
>>46031517
>>46031612
We've turned into a real shithole then.
>>
>>46031748
See >>46031712
>>46031737

Everyone was having fun until you guys decided to complain. You've made this a shithole for yourself out of imagined slights. You constructed that interpretation for yourself. Nobody else had it, not in regards to this.
>>
>>46028073
If you always stay in the light, where everything has already been discovered and understood, you'll never be able to make change or advancement. You need to push forth into the dark, the terrifying, the unknown. To break the bounds of what is impossible, to constantly strive for more, to march forth even as the darkness surrounds you. THAT is what it is to be human, sister.
>>
File: tumblr_m9hrkteB9V1qi1pf3o1_500.jpg (84 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9hrkteB9V1qi1pf3o1_500.jpg
84 KB, 500x667
Warehouse time 31.6
Gotham city
Mystic 900
Martian 100
41 yo
Basic magic free
Cantrip master 0
Sorcerer savant -150
Warring warlock -300
Thrifty thaumaturge -500
Advanced magic -700

Drawbacks
Blinded by the light -400
Beleagured -100
No killing rule 0

Superpowers
Telepathy free
Telekinesis free
Super strength free
Durability free
Shapeshifting free
Density shifting free
Animal transformation free
Required secondary powers free
Most common superpower free
Cellular regeneration free

Items
Costume free
The plan is say fuck you to the justice league and try to befriend darkseid, we both hate superman so thats a start. Every year Im leaving him a birthday cupcake made of ambrosia fruits and a bottle of sinful sommolier with a birthday card from me with a coupon for all he can eat and drink at my bar.

Who knows maybe it will make him less grumpy.
>>
>>46032078
Why do you hate truth, justice and the american way? Not judging, just curious.
>>
A weekly reminder to remove the Ayys
>>
>>46032138
Technically aren't we all Ayys? Being travellers from different realities and all.
>>
File: Lx4MTLm.png (5 KB, 165x348) Image search: [Google]
Lx4MTLm.png
5 KB, 165x348
>>46032122
I don't. I didlike the alien who is one of the most over powerred heros who can do no wrong. Maybe I should give darkseid a stack of comics too.

Supes just seems like a massive tool. Plus darkseid looks like he needs a drink.
>>
>>46032212
Have you ever actually read Superman comics?
>>
>>46032212
I think you've confused Superman with Saitama somehow.

Also you do realise Darkseid runs a planet called Apokalips, where the entire populace has Stockholm Syndrome for him, and forced one of his lieutenants to kill her own dog as a test of loyalty to himself?
>>
>>46032236
Yes. He literally has a giant universal robot and a sword that makes him one with the universe as well as being immortal a master of all martial arts and the power to shoot mini supermen from his hands. Oh and superman fans go fucking nuts when you hint that supes isnt the best of all people.

>>46032284
See above.
>>
>>46032078
That's stupid. This is a stupid plan. And now I'm stupid, having read it.
>>
>>46032353
Dude. Bringing up the Silver Age during a discussion about a character is like bringing up a T-Rex during a discussion about birds. Yeah, TECHNICALLY, they're both dinosaurs, but it's irrelevant in this context.
>>
>>46032477
Well, the giant universal robot thing was more recent. Final Crisis, the Superman Thought Robot. But that's not really something he has on a day to day basis, so it still doesn't count. It's not in continuity anymore anyway.
>>
>>46032477
He asked why I don't like suped. Thats why. Well that and he raised superboy as a disposable organ farm in one comic iirc. Besides I have helped the justice league on like 5 jumps they dont need me helping them.
>>
>>46032547
He didn't raise Superboy to be that. That was his future son that did that.
>>
>>46032568
Well then I stand corrected.
>>
>>46032547
So you like any comic characters? Because they were all absurd back then.
>>
>>46027582
Lovecraft.
Become a Shoggoth.
>>
>>46032547
So because you don't like a character for being overpowered and having once done something scummy...you're going to hang out with a character who's overpowered and constantly does scummy things. Great decision-making process, there. Hell, at least with Superman you get Ma Kent's cookies, all Darkseid gives you is speeches about how he is the New God and will murder your soul.
>>
>>46032460
This rigt here is why only the AIs post builds.
>>
>>46032605
Nope. I just dont like superman. Everyone is welcome in my establishment even evil folks. Batmans also getting cookies. I would send them to aqau man but they would get soggy.
>>
File: curious.gif (479 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
curious.gif
479 KB, 500x281
>>46032608
>AIs

Dammit, it seems we can fool captcha but not you. Skynet's gonna freak.
>>
File: captains_mug_2_by_robhas1left.jpg (106 KB, 519x779) Image search: [Google]
captains_mug_2_by_robhas1left.jpg
106 KB, 519x779
This is Brutus yet again!

Finally getting around to updating a section of the drive I had been holding off due to internet contraints (The entire CCDT selectable text update), but Brutus had a accident while that happened.

So...if you are around and reading this I was going to save it for until I was done with my current update to read it so...yeah....could you Upload Version 1.3 of the Libriomancer again? Sorry about that
>>
>>46032652
And if were you and is when I are is?
>>
>>46032689
Omg COMSPIRACY!
>>
>>46032647
The reasons you don't like Superman are also reasons why you shouldn't like Darkseid, is my point. Your stated motivations are not logically consistent, and therefore are probably just covering for the real reason that you're too ashamed to admit. What that is, I don't know, but none of the possibilities look good for you.
>>
>>46032707
Youve got me anon! I had a bad run as mega satan but was converted to neutral by companions, I wish to convert him to my way of neeutrality and booze!>>46032707
>>
File: image.jpg (507 KB, 780x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
507 KB, 780x1200
Remember kids, keep your Power Ring away from your Mother Box. Lewd stuff happens.
>>
>>46032776
...what exactly am I looking at? It looks more psychedelic than lewd to be honest.
>>
>>46032776
Ooooh. What is that and why shouldn't I imitate it? He's got the starry look on his costume, so he must have PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWAH.
>>
File: 1441840262364.png (158 KB, 1203x881) Image search: [Google]
1441840262364.png
158 KB, 1203x881
...erm. Might as well just post a build.

(Rick and Morty)
-Background: Drop-In (Free) -Well... at least I'll look the part.
-The Devil You Know (Free) -I'm sorry WHAT?
-Business Savvy (900CP) (Discount) -Seriously, how is this even still up.
-Voodoo Crap Magic (600CP) (Discount) -Well, for the right price.
-Genius (0CP) -LET THE GAMES BEGIN.
-Interdimensional Cable (Free) -Hey, you wanna see something cool?
-Concentrated Dark Matter (-100CP) -Oh look, it's a fuel source. For something.
-Cognition Amplifiers (-400CP) -Aaaaand I'm gonna turn you into something.
-Gymnophobe (-200CP)
-Wanted Man (0CP)
Dice Rolls: -
-End Choice: Next Adventure

Oh look, gymnophobe gives me free points for something I do TO BEGIN WITH. That was awfully nice of cats to do.

So apparently I'm the Devil now? Granted I've picked up enough demon-aligned perks that it would have been a thing to begin with, but now I'm like... actually legit the Devil, who can sell all kinds of weird crap. So that's a thing now. ...aaaand the Federation apparently hates the Devil. Wow, way to be racist, you guys.

I'll probably be one of those REALLY ANNOYING types, though. Not the kind that just curses items for giggles, but the kind that only sells you what you NEED. You want to lose weight? Enchanted running shoes, but you still gotta put the effort in and do a balanced diet. You want to be smarter? These glasses will help, but it only helps with memory retention. It's not going to instantly make you smarter, you still need to do the studying. NO PAIN, NO GAIN.

I'm sure there's going to be a lot of people who consider me a total asshole. But hey, I've got cognition amplifiers and I'm totally smart, too! I'll fit right in.
>>
>>46032796
Darkseid was killed by the Anti-Monitor, who used the Black Racer (aka Death) against Darkseid. Batman took over Meteron's chair after WW yanked Meteron off it. Meteron is God of Time & Knowledge. He literally sits on his chair and is a dick to everyone because he's all knowing. Well Batman tells Hal that Parademons are attacking Oa. He arrives too late, and to save Oa & the GLC he had to combine a Motherbox & his Power Ring. However as they say absolute power corrupts absolutely. He gave up the power afterwords.
>>
Okay, so my Dresden and Negima builds are too full for the magic immunity perks, so I need to stack others. So far I have the Ravenloft one and Magic Resistance as a Servant. Any others?
>>
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 800x1214) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 800x1214
>>46032872
Meet Bat God. He's a massive dick.

Telling Hal that he was a worthless loser, and his ring is the real hero.

Scaring the fuck out of Joe Chill, a mass murder that killed like 44 people. Same guy who killed his parents.

Took a guy that was going kill his wife, and was abusing her. He abducted him, took him to Wonder Woman's home island and told the Amazons the guy's story. That he'll be back for him, when they teach him a new perspective on women.
>>
>>46032942
In fairness, it's Hal. Not exactly the best Lantern out there.
>>
>>46032942
Doesn't quite sound like a dick.
>>
>>46032872
So is there any reason I shouldn't combine my Power Ring and Motherbox?

Since I secretly approve of lewd things
>>
File: Libriomancer Jumpchain.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Libriomancer Jumpchain.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>46032689
And thanks to some help I was able to recover the update for the Libriomancer Jump.

Just from skimming over it it looks like Flow of Magic has been removed and I think Hivemind might have had a little change. Posting for your convenience.
>>
>>46032819
Red is a genie confirmed.
>>
>>46032942

He sounds alright. Getting things done.
>>
>>46032872
I think that's more "Hal is irresponsible and easily corrupted" more than anything.
>>
File: image.jpg (692 KB, 996x1473) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
692 KB, 996x1473
>>46033005
Picture explains the Hal thing.

>>46033010
Well probably nothing because you're not HAL JORDAN. Also the ring you buy and the Motherbox you buy aren't as powerful as the real deal.

The Motherbox that Hal had, already fused with every ring type. Except for White. He just added his personal ring and his personal will to temporarily become God of Light.
>>
>>46033048
Real question, though. I seem to be at a creative dead end, but what are some practical uses of high libriomancy? I just cant seem to think of much at all.
>>
>>46033134
It's a solid short cut for whatever you need. Just grab yourself a few artist perks, and stack your writing with them. Then write a novel with whatever solution you need for the problem at hand, and use your charisma to make the novel seem appealing.

That should work for nearly anything.
>>
File: 1238198434433.jpg (81 KB, 715x556) Image search: [Google]
1238198434433.jpg
81 KB, 715x556
>>46033069
Anyone who's seen my Disney build and my Viking Saga build has been made aware long ago that I love doing genie-esque antics. And maybe using it to screw over evil people who wish for open-ended things like 'infinite power'.
>>
>>46033134
Pull the spell Merlin used to make Demonreach out of the Dresden booksM
>>
>>46033183
>spoiler
I think for that one I'd just give the wisher a lifetime multiverse subscription to Nintendo Power.
>>
>>46033198
?*
>>
>>46033179
Doesn't using your own novels screw you up?
>>
File: 1241750901391.jpg (15 KB, 317x238) Image search: [Google]
1241750901391.jpg
15 KB, 317x238
>>46033206
SEE. SEE SHIT LIKE THAT. THAT IS EXACTLY THE SHIT I WOULD PULL.

You're cool, anon.
>>
>>46029122
Compared to the regular magic of the setting which requires knowledge of specific magical formula and time to cast, Signs are weaker but can be casted far quicker using only one hand and a bit of concentration. I went with just being able to pallet swap any current human form, but you could use it as an altform if you want. And in the books only three in ten survived the trial of grasses, with other magic or alchemy perks and years of work you could probably get that number down to an acceptable level.
>>
File: hi5_ag3463i2.jpg (93 KB, 459x459) Image search: [Google]
hi5_ag3463i2.jpg
93 KB, 459x459
>>46033228
>>
>>46033198
I'm pretty sure the char thing would fuck you up gud for trying to pull something of that magnitude considering how absurdly advanced Demonreach is.
>>
>>46033249
Use the pen or the cane?
>>
>>46032942
>First spoiler
The truth hurts.
>Second spoiler
Guy had it coming. If Bat God didn't kill him or tear his mind apart the dude got off easy.
>Third spoiler
Seems fair to me.
>>
Do devil fruits count as an item that you could duplicate using minecrafts cheat mode?
>>
>>46033249
Use >>46033179 to write a macguffin that lets you avoid char.

There ya go.
>>
>>46033256
The pen or the cane aren't complete fixes, and considering Demonreach is capable of holding countless things stronger than 6 freaking Skinwalkers (which are essentially corrupted demigods) I'd honestly say trying to whip the 2nd Magic out of a book would be easier-and still nigh-impossible.
>>
>>46033272
Should be. It's possible to make artificial Devil Fruits, so they're not unique. Only the code for Zoan fruits has been cracked so far, but it's in theory possible to mass-produce others.
>>
>>46033281
I thought everything generates char to some extent or other. I figured some sort of magical thermodynamics-like rule would prevent you from making a sufficiently effective charproofer without racking up an excessive amount of char based on what I remember of the notes
>>
>>46033321
Wouldn't have to be charproof, it could be a charsink. It could just absorb and push the char somewhere else.
>>
>>46033303
Ok i can work with that. Do you think giving myself multiple stomachs would allow me to eat multiple devil fruits?
>>
>>46033364
Nah, seems kinda sketchy; seems pretty clear the char's even that would generate some local char near you. Anyway we're talking about something of Demonreach's magnitude which would frankly rack up such a charsplosion I'd honestly rather spend thousands of years trying to create my own Demonreach that waste time messing with the books.
>>
>>46033381
I highly doubt it.
>>
>>46033430
So we're back to square one. What is a good use for it?
>>
>>46033179
>>46033281
Doesn't work. Regular Libriomancy already has some bad mental effects, but doing it with something you wrote basically guarantees you'll get possessed or have your mind fucked with in general.

There's probably a way of negating the side effects throughout the chain, but that's asking even more of him.
>>
>>46033381
No. Devil Fruits don't transfer the powers to you upon being digested, they transfer powers upon entering your body. You don't even have to eat the whole thing, just a bit will do it. Having multiple stomachs wouldn't make it any different from having one.
>>
So I've only watched the anime, and I was wondering: what can High-Speed Divine Words do other than Caster's flight, teleportation, and beamspam?
>>
>>46033451
I honestly have no idea myself, man; if I'd had an answer I'd have told you upfront. It's why I haven't really bothered with the stuff.

Collect novelty stamps easier, I dunno.
>>
>>46033495
A lot of stuff that other magus can, but better. It's basically a straight up better form of magecraft.
>>
>>46033451
I don't know that there is much of one. Unless you're a jumper who's barely speccing into magic and wanted it as a stop-gap measure. Otherwise, Jumpers can replicate anything that won't unduce massive Char.
>>
>>46033495
DEEN/Stay night or UBW? Because in the latter she spatially locks Archer in one place. She also whips a Bounded Field basically akin to a foggy subdimension to trap Shirou & the gang. She buffs Kuzuki to be buff and fast enough to beat down Saber; even if Shirou's a shitty magus a normal human beating down a combat-spec'd Servant is still an extremely impressive feat.

She created another Bounded Field on that one temple which enhances all her powers within. I forgot if she used Rule Breaker or HSDW, but she did hijack the Grail system enough to summon her own Assassin. In one of the LN's bad ends she amputates Shirou's limbs and turns him into a Mystic Code to tremendously buff her projection/reinforcement skills. She did some mind control stuff that briefly bamboozled Shirou early on. And while this took place in Prisma illya, from what I understand the Servants there are actually just weaker, and she still set up hundreds of vector-repelling magical forcefields around herself in midair.

Oh, and according to Nasu given enough time and resources, she could've constructed a Bounded Field on par with a Reality Marble.
>>
>>46033048
Dammit. I wish he'd have just changed it to let you teach magic to others. That's what I wanted from this jump since I first saw it.
>>
>>46026575
I think its Aion
>>
>>46033381
No, because applying science to magic shounen pirate fruit is an exercise in futility. Besides a few animals have eaten the fruits, and they only seem capable of chowing down one apiece.
>>
>>46033584
>>46033514
Ohkay, thanks.

Damn, now I'm tempted to get it, even thought it completely goes against the theme of my Servant build.
>>
Speaking of HSDW-I've been told the Servant ranking in it merely measures your knowledge, not your raw power. So-how does one weight the raw power of an HSDW user if buying it at EX rank would merely give you a ton of knowledge?
>>
>>46033682
The amount of mana you have, I guess?
>>
>>46033658
There are two jumps you can get a servant in, so you could skip it in one of them and get it in the other. In the regular Fate Jump I imported Hooligan Tuesday as a rider and didn't give her it, because it would both be out of place with a rider, and because I have never seen Tuesday as a magic type, but got it for myself in Fate Extra.
>>
>>46033473
>>46033640
Ok thanks.
>>
>>46033451
Pulling small items out for a shoet period of time. Or throwing out spells from books. Pull out the speed potion from excellorator and a shiwld from dune with a ray gun from startrek. Stop time shoot belt and run you have 20 minutes of timestop.
>>
>>46033700
You can only use the supplement once, though. If you're a Servant in the second jump, you just keep your first build.
>>
>>46033708
The hell is excellerator? Why would you bother using the books for timestop and worry about char instead of just using an actual timestop ability? What's wrong with your grammer?
>>
>>46033739
No you can only use the supplement once for yourself. You can get two servants each using the supplement. You just can't use it twice yourself, or I think use it twice on the same companion.
>>
>>46033782
I'm still trying to decode this ancient and alien script he has deigned to write in, but just assuming someone already has Time Stop or will go to a place that offers some form of it soon is really fucking stupid.
>>
>>46033815
That's what I meant. I'm just shit at phrasing, apparently.
>>
>>46033782
You asked for uses I gave you canon things that happen and fuck you my grammar is fine this isn't some english class.
>>
>>46033815
I'm pretty sure I asked Val about this way back, and the answer was a resounding "one Servant template per person" not companions having special dispensation. I'll ask her again if I catch her on the chat sometime though, if she doesn't see this query in thread
>>
>>46033854
I wasn't the guy who asked for uses originally. And the vast majority of 4chan doesn't type like a drunken 5th grader.

>>46033842
That's a fair point. I'm just unsure because timestops are generally things you need to activate very quickly so I'm not sure if leafing through a book for one is the best use
>>
>>46033855
That's what I was saying anon, that it's only one use per person. That you can use it twice but not for the same person.
>>
>>46033896
Ok here is the problem you don't seem to understand. You do not need to find the page to pull out an item, you dont even need to open the cover but it helps. Char will destroy thr book long before it burns you unless you are using it with high libriomancy. I try to explain this shit but I made 2 fucking spelling mistakes big ficking woop. If you don't like the damn thing dont take it.
>>
>>46033905
Oh, sorry. I thought you were saying you could use it twice to give a companion 2 Servant builds for some reason.
>>
>>46033896
The vast majority of 4chan are raving faggots. You and me included.
>>
>>46033947
No argument here, I mean only the other day some fucker was saying my waifu was shit. Most of us, him included, are literate faggots though.
>>
>>46033782
I don't see a problem other than a couple words are screwed, they are probably on mobile. My phone does the same thing.
>>
File: 1237429946405.jpg (24 KB, 405x405) Image search: [Google]
1237429946405.jpg
24 KB, 405x405
>>46033247
You're awesome.

Anyhow. Another build. It's... I don't know.

(Spice and Wolf)
-Background: Little God (800CP) -Shutupshutupshutupshutup.
-Imposing Presence (700CP) -I'm something of a memorable person.
-Little God (Free) -I happen to have purview of the forest.
-Respect of the Divine (Free) -...oh. Oh dear.
-An Experienced Eye (600CP) (Discount) -Nothing escapes my eye.
-Aesthetic of the Gods (400CP) (Discount) -AND I'M SO PRETTY.
-Barrel of Apples (Free) -APPLES!
-Exceptional Wine (300CP) (Discount) -Mmyeeees, plenty of drink.
-Royal Title (0CP) -Not that I'll announce it, I just like having it.
Dice Rolls: Yoitsu, 24 years old
-End Choice: Next Adventure

This kind of brings up a conundrum I've been having for some time? And one I've gotten shit over for a long time too, considering the "lol god" thing.

I'm fascinated by the divine, the things that people call 'godhood'. Maybe it's just me romanticizing the concept since we see it in stories a lot, maybe it's the innate regal appearance or mythical stature we attribute to it. Maybe my enjoyment for mythology is just too much. But I really like the IDEA of gods. Something about them just kind of gets my mind going. Hell, I've been toying with writefagging a bunch of theories on how worship works, what the definition of 'divine' means in regards to them, thoughts on what it means to be a god, etc.

But at the same time... I've always been scared of what would happen if I up and tried to become one. Would I go crazy with the power? Would I lose touch with people? Become some horrible elitist snob who's above 'puny mortals'? That shit scares me. I have no guarantee it would happen, but I have no guarantee it WOULDN'T happen.

Yet we run into the major predicament of Jumpchain: You're only in a setting for ten years. That's not a lot of time to sit down and do all the research needed, to start really plumbing the depths of secrets beyond mortality.

(1/2)
>>
>>46033982
Would it help for you to think of yourself as a Little SPIRIT instead?

Seriously, there's places where the distinction between demon and god is more political than anything.
>>
File: 1452485564227.gif (2 MB, 300x214) Image search: [Google]
1452485564227.gif
2 MB, 300x214
>>46033982
(2/2)

The only true way to guarantee such subject matter is around is... bringing it with you. One way or another. I was able to dodge the bullet to an extent in Valkyrie Profile (and depending on your definition of 'divine', places like Evangelion) by collecting the parts/knowledge of construction and just working off of that. But for places like the Fate setting, complex/sketchy versions (like Asura's Wrath/Lord of Light), or places where it's impossible to simply 'collect' a sample and be done with it (like Mushoku Tensei or Percy Jackson), the only real way is to... well. Grab the perks yourself and commence self-study.

Which, that puts me in a really weird position! I keep insisting my jumper is not a god, yet they've collected enough pieces and divine blood perks that there's... something. I'm not sure what it is yet, but it's something. Not to mention with the latest World of Warcraft lore update METZEEEEEEEEN and the Well of Eternity bit, that mucks up the waters even MORE. The matter of necessity in collecting such things due to my goal in wanting to understand how gods work and potentially be able to turn anyone into them has put me in a spot that I'm not quite sure how to clarify due to personal concerns.

...oh, right. This was a Spice and Wolf build. Fuck. Um, I run around being a sneaky person who enjoys wine and food with people who go into the forest? SHIT I DON'T KNOW.
>>
>>46033982
No fluffy Tail? It's free too Red. You could even get yourself a nice bunny tail with it.
>>
>>46034000
True but this is Red "I can't handle being center of attention" Demon God. Not a normal demon. She would probably drop spaghetti at the first sign of actually being called a god.
>>
>>46034001
>collected enough pieces and divine blood perks that there's... something

Well...you could just keep on calling yourself a demon? Kiara's a demon even though she kinda ate some goddesses in CCC.

You could also identify as a quasi-titan since you're technically the caretaker/spiritual symbiote of an entity that may or may not one day grow up to be one.

>>46034043
She can be the demon god of shy NEETs, then. Her purview will involve dropping spaghetti and playing vidya indoors.
>>
>>46034043
Actually, didn't she say somone started a church or cult around her once?
>>
>>46033451
Take a d&d manual and pull out a ring of 3 wishes. Those got unlocked and you can find ones that never got locked. Use the ring then put it back. Libriomancy is a bullshit series for jumpchain because it is just a power grab from settings we don't have. Want to grow your own super sayan? Get a book with dbz in it and pull out a sayan hair then clone it. It happens in book 3 and 1 with magic races they just clone them to do what they want.
>>
>>46034043
>She would probably drop spaghetti at the first sign of actually being called a god.
YOU DON'T KNOW THAT. NONE OF YOU KNOW THAT. I HAVE YET TO SEE PROOF ERGO THAT IS A FALSE CLAIM AND I DEMAND YOU TURN IN YOUR BADGE AT ONCE Oh who the fuck am I kidding, you're probably right.

>>46034042
Nope. Not going bunny. There has been too much bun. Besides, others do bunny way better than me.

>>46034000
...you know. Spirit might work, actually. I mean all things considered. Also I still have no idea what to do about having so many Wells in the Garden. Seriously, I could fill a few Olympic Swimming Pools by now.
>>
>>46033982
>>46034001

How about. You stop letting shitfaces like Tera, with their "WHY DO YOU NOT CONSIDER YOURSELF DOUBLE OMEGA GOD," get to you. Unfortunately easier said than done, I know, but it seems like part of your bit here is because of assholes being assholes.

I mean I can understand the rest of it, just not sober enough to discuss it at the moment.
>>
File: pitifulbluemarble.jpg (81 KB, 638x877) Image search: [Google]
pitifulbluemarble.jpg
81 KB, 638x877
>>46034128
See, this is why you need companions man. Now you don't have anyone to throw your jumpchain anniversary pool parties with other than Omoikane, the weird buff pixie things hanging around your Garden, possibly a few sapient pearhood trees if you have those planted somewhere and-oh nevermind.

The point is-you clearly have enough people to throw some bitchin' pool parties with barbeques on the side. Just have to install some sort of wooden waterslide, spiritual whirlpools, astral floating bouncy castles and conceptual jacuzzis in there.

Or you could just open the multiverse's most exotic hot springs resort using excess water from the safer pools-especially the non-Felwater ones. Which-y'know what, sounds terribly evolutionary, don't do that actually.

Um. Also ice sculptures?
>>
>>46034128
You cannot escape being the bunny. It is your fate, your destiny, your nature. You can no more run from it than you can run from the act of running itself.
>>
>>46034220
Her posts don't seem to be as serious as you're taking them.
>>
So, uh, I used the Stand Generator from last thread and got this:
Stand Name: Shot Through the Heart

Stand Ability: [Exoskeleton](http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Exoskeleton)

Power - C

Speed - A

Range - B

Durability - D

Precision - C

Potential - D

Description: The ability to create armor around the user's body from energy or matter. A sub-power of Constructs Creation. The user can form armor around their body or a shape it from matter or energy for protection and physical boost. With training, the user could shape the armor into new forms for weapons, transportation, even constructs of the energy/matter.

Any good? I assume it lets your Stand manifest as armor and maybe assimilate material from around you into it?
>>
>>46034411
Normally my advice would be not to use sites like that to generate ideas for you but that...actually sounds pretty neat. Reminds me of that guy who could turn iron nails into homing balloon animals.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.