[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this real? I got it in a trade and it seems too goid to be true.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
Is this real? I got it in a trade and it seems too goid to be true.
>>
Fake and gay
>>
Ink pattern looks right.
Do a bend test.
>>
>>46026335
how do you know?
>>
Might have fooled me if the 1 in the grey circle wasn't off center
>>
>>46026315
hope you didn't trade too much for it
>>
>>46026415
That "1" does look fake... or at least off
>>
>>46026315
Look at the text with a magnifying glass. If it looks sharp it's good, if it bleeds into the image it's fake.
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (500 KB, 1139x1600) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
500 KB, 1139x1600
>>46026415
>>46026675
It's not an unheard of problem.
>>
>>46026315
Most fakes of that quality do not use that version of tabernacle.
>>
>>46026315
Best you can do is take it down to a big card store in the city, maybe one that has a few high level judges who play there, and see what they think.

Or just get it graded.
>>
Rip it in half OP, it's the only way to really know.
>>
>>46026315
It's fake.
The printing is too clean and modern. Legends 'era' cards had a color washed look too them.
It's also fake just from the clarity of the Legends symbol. It's WAY to pixel perfect. So is the textbox.

Also the lettering is off ever so slightly.

Or was this just bait?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.