[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Space Monkeys Quest 55: Something Different Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 13
File: Dirty monkeys.jpg (213 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Dirty monkeys.jpg
213 KB, 1280x720
{Previous threads http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=space+monkey
movelist with updated PLs: http://pastebin.com/c4WftYiC }

You've packed and repacked the capsules, tents, sleeping bags, smores, marshmallows, smores, blankets, pillows, smores, bug spray, smores, torches and smores.

Chitsu's already here, and Pen will be here any minute. Your friend runs off, Mama ordered her to clean her face before you all take off. You've got to take the jet instead of flying, thanks to Pen, but it's okay.

Boto powers down as you shut your door, tottering down the stairs as the doorbell rings, the short dark haired girl staring up at the house with wonder. "It's even bigger than you said it was!" She gasps.

You grin, waving her inside and calling out that she's here, ready to go.

Mom and Grandma come down, telling you to be good, behave yourself and they love you, the usual stuff, before Mom slips a thick jumper over your head, "And Kabuya, don't let her catch a cold." She reminds Mama.

She nods along, the jet waiting on the lawn as you pack everything in and get ready to go, Chitsu scurrying up at the last second, grinning widely, somehow even messier than before. Mama just sighs, shakes her head and waves the girl in as Chitsu clips into the seat next to you.

It's a short flight, out into the wilderness, about an hour or two outside of the city, when you set down in a soft little wooded grove for the night.
>>
File: Bra and Chitsuu.jpg (44 KB, 400x319) Image search: [Google]
Bra and Chitsuu.jpg
44 KB, 400x319
You step out of the jet again, tossing the capsules, and embracing all the weird smells. So different from the city.... Animals and trees, and even the grass are different... Hee.

Mama pats your head, "You girls look after yourself a few minutes and I'll have enough firewood to last a year."

She floats off between the trees, aaaaaand- Clear!

You turn to your friends, a grin on your face, as you and Chitsu zip a tent up, Pen watching with her mouth agape as you set it up in seconds.

"How do you two move like that?" She asks breathlessly, floating around the campsite.

>We're aliens
>We're AAAAALIENS! Boo!
>Mama taught me. You can't?
>Write in
>>
>>46023529
>We work out
>>
>>46023529
>We're aliens
>>
>>46023679
Got a chuckle out of me.
>Do you even lift bae?
>>
>>46023529
>We're AAAAALIENS! Boo!
>>
>>46023529
>>
>>46023529
>>We're AAAAALIENS! Boo!
>>
You unfurl your tail properly, "We're AAAALIENS! OOOOOH!" You waggle your fingers with a grin, Chistu joining in, as Pen gives a little yelp, tucking her head down.

Might have gone too far... Chitsu continues laughing as you fly over to the girl, patting her head, "Well, we're not gonna hurt you or anything." You assure her. "You can't fly? I learned from my Mama, she teaches people how to do it all the time! She might teach you if you ask."

Her head peaks up, "R-really?"

"Sure!" You nod, "And if she doesn't I can!.... Maybe. Can't be that hard, right?"

Pen looks up at the sky, a little smile on her face, "I c-could fly? Just like that?"

A snapping crunch alerts you that Chitsu's already digging into the smores, before she makes her way over to you, giving you a little nudge. "Bra!" She hisses under her breath, "Look! Got a secret!" She shoves one hand under her gi, looking around for Mama. "Just don't tell her!"

She pulls out mom's Dragon Radar. "Where did-" She shushes you, pointing to the screen. There's a little cluster of dots, 6 of them, moving towards a seventh! And it's not even that far from here!"

"We could wish for as many smores as we want!" Chitsu explains, clapping her hands as Pen looks between the two of you, completely lost.

>Hell yeah, smores! Let's go!
>Fill Pen in
>Or we could wish for...
>Mama would be mad if we left....
>Write in
>>
>>46024047
>>Hell yeah, smores! Let's go!
>>
>>46024047
>Mama would be mad if we left....
>Plus what if something happened like last time, Mister Son died and we might not be able to wish him back!
>>
>>46024047
>>
>>46024104
Second, Bra is nothing if not responsible when it matters, She learned from the best after all!
>>
>>46024047
>>Fill Pen in
Kids being dumb woooo!
>>
>>46024047
>>46024104
Second.
>>
>>46024047
>Hell yeah, smores! Let's go!
>Fill Pen in
Tiny child adventures!
>>
Calling it
>>
File: Kenta Kurarko.png (314 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Kenta Kurarko.png
314 KB, 640x480
You give Pen the best run down you can, "There are these things called Dragon Balls, and they can give you anything you want! Except a buncha stuff they can't actually do, but he can give us smores!" You punch Chitsu softly on the arm, "Hell yeah, smores! Let's go!"

"C-can I come?" Pen asks timidly.

Eh, why not?

You and Chitsu step forward, wrapping an arm under each of her arms and take to the sky. Making sure you've got a firm grip, "Just don't panic and throw yourself around!" You tell her, "We got you!"

It still doesn't stop her screaming right in your ear as you jet off with a burst of speed, the grassy grove and forests quickly giving way to a desert of soft sand, giant mushrooms, as tall as trees starting to push up out of the dirt.

You weave between them for fun, Chitsu navigating with the radar, you zip around, looking for the two sources.

You blow by some random castle ruins, heading further east as Pen finally stops screaming, only to start sputtering as a bug flies in her mouth. "Try to keep it shut!" You warn her, slowing to a stop as you approach the single dragon ball signal.

It's coming from inside a portable home, Capsule Corp branded at that! Signal's definite coming from inside though...

You fly up to a window, the three of you peeking in, a short blue haired man eating plums at the table inside.

"Is that your uncle or something?" Chitsu asks, pointing at his hair.

"Don't think so..." You shake your head, watching him chow down on the fruit.

You can see the Dragon Ball, sitting over his fireplace, next to a pile of cameras.

>Commence sneaking!
>Kick the door in, your Dragon Ball now!
>Let's go see who's got the other six first
>Write in
>>
>>46024493
>>
>>46024493
>>Let's go see who's got the other six first
>>
>>46024493
>Kick the door in, your Dragon Ball now!
>>
>>46024493
>>
File: Pilag gang.jpg (37 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Pilag gang.jpg
37 KB, 640x480
"Let's go see who's got the others first!" You hiss, floating back a foot.

You take off across the desert again, your tummy starting to rumble... soon tummy, soon you will have all the smores you could ever want.

Your trail leads you towards a small river that flows by the ruined castle, as the six dragon balls have come to a stop.

You sneak around some of the fallen stones from the castle, peaking around, as you hear a shrill, bossy voice ordering people around.

"No Mai, you simpleton! We've been over this, we're gonna use them to wish my castle back to livable conditions!" A short goblin man yells at a human woman. "And Shu! Hurry up and get my machine back in working order!"

"Yuh-yuh-yes sir!" A nearby dogman yelps, cranking a spanner inside a robotic suit... kinda reminds you of Boto, without the face.

Before you can speculate a plan, Chitsu's stomach growls louder, and she hops out of cover.

"Hey, little guy!" She calls out, hands on her hips. "Can I have your Dragon Balls? I'm really hungry, and I wanna wish for smores!"

The imp rounds towards her. "Wh- Who the hell is this brat?" He demands of the woman. She shrugs, baffled. "I can not have some child ruining my attempts at world domination again! Mai, get her out of here!"

The woman starts to walk forwards, trying to usher the girl away, but Chitsu hops out of reach every time the woman moves to grab her, starting to laugh, making a game of it.

Chitsu left the radar behind on the ground, and glancing at it... the woman's got them, must be stored in that big coat of hers...

Your tummy rumbles again, time to make a choice.

>Chitsu! Beat her up!
>Snag them, while Chitsu's distracted her!
>Brats, huh? You can show him Brats! Time to fuse!
>Pen, you beat up the little guy, I'll take the dog!
>Write in
>>
>>46024939
>>
>>46024939
>>
>>46024939
>>Brats, huh? You can show him Brats! Time to fuse!
>>
>>46024939
>>
>>46024939
>>
Alrighty, roll me a d100 for reasons
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>46025194
For reasons.
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>46025194
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>46025194
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>46025194
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>46025245
>>46025251
Guys he said for reasons.
>>
>>46025222
Oh boy
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>46025194
>>
>>46025311
Fifty ain't bad, It ain't good either though.
>>
File: No Bra domo yamate.jpg (10 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
No Bra domo yamate.jpg
10 KB, 210x240
Chitsu's got her distracted, having lead her out of sight of the goblin and dog! Time for Bra to save the day!

You swoop in, keeping pace with them as the woman chases Chitsu through the rubble, managing to flip open one of her coat pockets and pull a Dragon Ball out of it, you toss it silently to Pen.

You manage to get four of the things, all without her noticing, as the woman starts to get worn out chasing Chitsu.

"Come on you little brat, stay still!" She hisses, leaping after Chitsu again, "I-I'll give you candy? You like candy?" She reaches into a pocket, drawing a chocolate bar out and holding it out to Chitsu.

You can see your friends will power wavering as her eyes lock on the shiny wrapper.

Gotta think quick, but you're stumped on where she's hiding the last two.... Aha!

You grab at them... they're, weirdly squishy compared to the others....

The woman freezes, head slowly turning back to face you. "Wh-wh- you- you little brat, let go of those!" She lashes out with a fist, conking you over the head!

Ow....

You rub the spot as she readjusts her coat indignantly. Alright, those weren't Dragon Balls...

Chitsu managed to snag the chocolate while you had her distracted, grinning as she snaps it in half and tosses one to you.

>She hit you. Time to hit her back!
>Blow something big up. Scare the dragon balls off her
>Apologise, if you're cute enough to distract her, Chitsu might be able to get the last two
>Write in
>>
>>46025503
>Apologise, if you're cute enough to distract her, Chitsu might be able to get the last two
>>
>>46025503
>>
>>46025503>Apologise, if you're cute enough to distract her, Chitsu might be able to get the last two
Then
>>
>>46025503
>>
>>46025503
>>
and 2d100 this time
>>
Rolled 58, 49 = 107 (2d100)

>>46025711
>>
Rolled 53, 89 = 142 (2d100)

>>46025711
>>
Rolled 41, 14 = 55 (2d100)

>>46025711
>>
Rolled 95, 14 = 109 (2d100)

>>46025711
>>
>>46025768
>>46025753
We're the most adorable thieves ever.
>>
Rolled 79, 9 = 88 (2d100)

>>46025711
>>
File: kids.png (115 KB, 400x344) Image search: [Google]
kids.png
115 KB, 400x344
You stare at your feet, before tilting your eyes up at her, working your most adorable puppy eyed pout, "Sowwy." You intone.

She pauses, and you catch Chitsu's eye, giving her a nod.

You hold your half of the chocolate out to the woman, "I didn't mean to, I just though that you might like a hug..."

Her expression softens a moment, "I- that is... oh, it's fine." She pats your head, taking the offered chocolate, snapping it in half again and offering you some, as she bites into it. "What are you two girls doing out here on your own like this? We're a long way from-"

"Gottem!" Chitsu cries, holding the two golden orange balls triumphantly overhead, having extracted them from pockets sewn inside her coat.

Mai rounds on her, seeing the Dragon Balls.
"Oh you-" she glances back at you. "You little twerps!" She screeches, pulling out a radio. "Sire, bring the machines, the Dragon Balls have been... compromised."

"WHAT!" The reply screeches back, as you and Chitsu make a break for Pen, gathering the six balls together and taking to the sky.

Mai pulls out a pistol, bending to one knee and aiming at your back. It Bangs loudly, and for just a second you swear you saw the bullet flying at you, before a blur snatches out of the air.

What was...?

Ah well.

You hightail it out of there, heading back around the ruined castle, you head north, towards that little mobile home again.
>>
Pen giggles nervously as you land again, staring at the balls, "You two were so brave!" She exclaims, "Stealing from her like that, when she had a gun!"

You shrug, "Guns aren't that scary. my mom shot Chitsu's dad in the head, and he says they just kinda tickle."

Pen gapes at you both for a moment, before shaking her head, "Alright. Now what?"

You stare over at the home, but it's empty now, the blue haired man now slowly climbing the stairs up towards that castle... with the dragon ball fashioned into a crude bolo tie around his neck.

>Let's kick his butt Chitsu!
>We'll say he can have the wish, then fly off with it when he hands it over!
>Write in
>>
>>46026062
>before a blur snatches out of the air.
Aw Kabs is secretly protecting them on their adventure.
>>
>>46026062
Mai, jesus you just shot at a kid!
>>
>>46026080
>>We'll say he can have the wish, then fly off with it when he hands it over!

>>46026087
Being best mom is hard work.
>>
>>46026080
>Let's take his ball Chitsu!
>>
>>46026087

I do not envy Mai right now, in the same way I do not envy a person facing down a mama grizzly bear protecting her cubs.

Seriously, I think only one of the DBZ quest protags would even think about forgiving or letting someone go for doing something like that to their children.

>>46026080

>>
>>46026158
>Seriously, I think only one of the DBZ quest protags would even think about forgiving or letting someone go for doing something like that to their children.
I think that Kabs is pretty much the worst to piss off if you try and injure her child.
>>
>>46026080
>>
>>46026173
To be fair, it's not an unreasonable assumption that a gun isn't actually even a threat to Bra, and Mai was being very patient up until she realized she was being duped and robbed.
>>
>>46026239
Other than that one monkey boy years ago why the fuck would she assume that a bullet isn't a threat to a human child?
>>
>>46026259
Whether or not Mai knew is irrelevant, it's whether or not Kabu knows that's important.
>>
>>46026239
Still doesn't change the fact that it COULD have hurt Bra, And Kabuya is sure all hell going to be rip shitmad pissed.
>>
>>46026080
>>
>>46026080
>>
>>46026080

Dont wanna fight Suppaman
>>
Alright, going for the dupe tactic

Roll me a 3d100
>>
File: 1456926705784.png (228 KB, 599x770) Image search: [Google]
1456926705784.png
228 KB, 599x770
Rolled 88, 92, 36 = 216 (3d100)

>>46026401
>>
Rolled 1, 34, 6 = 41 (3d100)

>>46026401
>>
Rolled 2, 93, 12 = 107 (3d100)

>>46026401
>>
>>46026308
Well, I'm not. Hell, I don't even fault her for it.
>>
>>46026414
YOU FUCK!
>>
Rolled 88, 61, 33 = 182 (3d100)

>>46026401
>>
Rolled 70, 84, 6 = 160 (3d100)

>>46026401

>>46026432
I've always found how everyone shrugs off someone firing a gun at someone as if it was nothing. This is a person trying to murder someone else, and in this case a child.
>>
File: Suppaman and Kenta.jpg (27 KB, 447x263) Image search: [Google]
Suppaman and Kenta.jpg
27 KB, 447x263
"Come on, we can show him our dragon balls, and say he can have the wish! And when he puts them together..." You point to the distance.

"We snag 'em all, and fly off to make our own wish!" Pen finishes excitedly, getting into the swing of things now.

"Smart!" Chitsu beams, "Let's go!"

You boost towards the stairs, watching the small rotund man struggle up them while you fly.

"Excuse me mister!" You call. "Is that a Dragon Ball on your neck?"

He turns around, his huge chin wobbling a little as he grins confidently. "Why... yes. Yes it is." He informs you in a deep, confident voice.

Chitsu pats his shoulder, "We have the rest of them with us. But you seem super cool, so we thought we'd give them all to you. You can have the wish."

His grin widens as he stares over the three of you. "Really? Well girls, that's very sweet of you. I, Kenta Kurako, humbly agree."

That's a dumb name. You carry Pen, while Chitsu helps him back down to the base of the pyramid.

He places his ball down, before Pen lets out a sharp high pitched giggle.

Kenta eyes her suspiciously. "I wish for.... the biggest scoop of the cen-"

"Now!" You dash forwards, Pen scooping a bundle into her sweater, while Chitsu grabs the remainder, taking off again.

"You no good rapscallions!" Kenta bellows, ducking into a phone booth you swear wasn't there five seconds ago. "Now you shall face the wrath of..... SUPPAMAN!"
>>
He emerges, dressed in blue spandex and angrily gives chase, running along the ground at an impressive speed, before he tosses out a capsule motor bike, revving after the three of you.

And to make matters worse, those three robots from before have come screaming around the far side of the castle, sprinting after the three of you as well.

You try to lose them by weaving between the mushrooms, before almost smacking face first into a giant dinosaur, attracted by Pen's screams.

"Ruuuuun!" Chitsu bellows, breaking left now, all five hot on your heels as you weave through the mushroom forest.

>Set Pen down, time to fight!
>Fly higher, ditch these losers.
>Write in
>>
>>46026731
>Set Pen down, time to fight!
>>
>>46026731
>>
>>46026731
>>
>>46026731
>>Fly higher, ditch these losers.
>>
>>46026731
>>
You turn back to face them, sticking your tongue out and taunting them, "BLUHHHH!" You call out to them, before lifting Pen higher.

"You insolent twerps!" The little goblin man screams, "IF I WERE JUST IN MY PRIME I'D GIVE THE TWO OF YOU SUCH A THRASHING!"

Another blur and the robot explodes for some reason, the other four continuing in their chase as the goblins megaphone emits noises of pain.

Chitsu follows soon after, and the two of you really pick up speed, powering back towards the campsite.

"Wait! Can't let your mom see the dragon!" Chitsu warns as you approach. "Let's go.... over there!"

She points to the far side of a mountain, and the three of you swing wide around it, touching down with your prizes.

"We did it!" Chitsu cheers, clapping her hands. "Now it's time to make our wish!"

"Yeah..." Pen nods, while you your breath. "How do we do that?"

The wind gusts around the plain for a moment, all three of you silent.

"Dang it."

>Let's go ask Mama
>That goblin guy seemed to know about them, let's ask him!
>Write in
>>
>>46027097
>Let's go ask Mama
>We can bribe Mama with some of the smores!
>>
>>46027097
>>Let's go ask Mama
>>We can bribe Mama with some of the smores!

Too fucking cute
>>
>>46027113
Second, this is going to be adorable.
>>
>>46027097
>>Let's go ask Mama
>>
>>46027097
>Let's go ask Mama
>>
File: shenron.jpg (96 KB, 1021x573) Image search: [Google]
shenron.jpg
96 KB, 1021x573
You snap your fingers, or try to anyway... "Let's go ask Mama, we can bribe her with some of the smores!"

Chitsu seems uncertain, "You're sure we won't get yelled at?"

It's.... possible. "Mama doesn't yell much, at me anyways. Let's go see."

You regather the Dragon Balls, heading back to the campsite. Mama is lounging against a log, whistling to herself as a colossal bonfire burns merrily. "Hey girls." She greets. "Where did you all run off to?"

Chitsu mumbles something noncomittal, and you nudge Pen, who shows the seven orbs. "We got all the Dragon Balls, since they were nearby."

Mama smiles, nodding approvingly for some reason. "Oh, I certainly didn't know that." She replies. Well of course she didn't, how could she?

"And we're gonna wish for infinite smores... but we didn't know the password for summoning Shenlong-"

"Shenron, sweetie." She corrects.

"Yeah." You nod, "But... if you told us, we would get you one to...?" You trail off at the end, getting awkward as mama just stares at you....

"I think I can manage that." She nods. You set the balls down, letting her stand over them. "Eternal Dragon!" She bellows theatrically, her voice bouncing off the mountains. "By your name! I summon thee! Come forth, Shenron!"

A golden light shoots up from them, the dragons enormous, emerald scaled form stretching from horizon to horizon.

You don't think Pen's mouth has shut in a few minutes, leaning over and lifting her jaw back in place.

"I am the Eter-" The dragon starts to boom, before noticing your group, "Oh for- who's dead this time? Is it Krillin again? Cos I can't bring him back."

Mama waves her hand, "Nah, nah. No one dead this time, just something easy." She snaps her fingers, waving you forwards, "Go ahead princess."

You stare up at the dragon, gulping...

"I wish for..."

>Never ending smores for the four of us!
>Write in
>>
>>46027302
>>
>>46027302
>>
>>46027302
>>
>>46027302
>>Never ending smores for the four of us!

Cute overload
>>
>>46027302
>That I was the momma!
>>
>>46027302
>Never-ending food for the four of us, that we can choose
Smores WILL get boring eventually.
>>
>>46027302
That both my moms have tails
>>
"I wish for never ending smores for the four of us, please and thank you Mr Shenron!"

He seems perplexed by that. "No one's ever actually said please before." He grumbles, a single smore popping into your hands, as well as the others. "Your wish.... is granted! FAREWELL!"

The balls start to rise into the air, spinning as they rise, Shenron dissolving into little bits of light, before the Dragon Balls split, flying off in every direction.

"Bye Shenron!" Chitsu calls.

"How is this supposed to be never ending?" Pen asks, pointing at her single smore.

Hmmm. You bite it in half, chewing and swallowing.... MMm, yummy.

But a second later, everything you bit off appears again, your stomach still full of the marshmallowy bite. "Every bit we eat getssh replashed!" You point out, biting again mid sentence.

"Don'f talf wif your mouf full sweetie." Mama chastises you with a wink, spraying crumbs.

"You, you wasted it on smores!" A deep voice roars from across the clearing.

Suppaman stands on the opposite side, covered in scratches and looking furious. "Stupid, little idiots! I'll show you what happens when you mess with me!" He rolls his sleeves up, golden energy flaring around him, his hair sticks up spikey and gold, just like Mamas.

Speaking of Mama, she does a double take at the man, eyes narrowing in concern. "Excuse me?" She mutter under her breath, fetching her scouter. "You're not a Saiyan, are you?"

He scoffs. "Saiyan? No, you idiots, I'm from Okakaumeboshi! Couldn't you guess?"

"Bless you!" You and Chitsu say in unison.

Suppaman scowls at the two of you, as Mama finishes checking her scouter, tucking it away. "Girls, do you want to try fighting him?" She asks, a little grin on her lips.

>MY TURN
>Chitsu can handle it
>Fuuuusion-ha!
>Throw him into space Mama!
>Write in
>>
File: SSj Suppaman transform.gif (487 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
SSj Suppaman transform.gif
487 KB, 500x338
>>46027553
forgot the image
>>
>>46027553
>>Fuuuusion-ha!
>>
>>46027553
>Fuuuusion-ha!
>>
>>46027553
>Fuuuusion-ha!
>>
Roll me a d100 again, best of three for now
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>46027720
>>
Rolled 32 (1d100)

>>46027720
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>46027720
rolling
>>
File: bra fusion.jpg (9 KB, 132x381) Image search: [Google]
bra fusion.jpg
9 KB, 132x381
You look to Chitsu and exchange the nod, understanding each others thoughts in a second. Fuuuuu-sion" You start up the dance, pacing towards each other. "HA!"

You merge together, feeling a confidence surge in your veins, "You just picked a fight with the Saiyan warrior, Bratsu!" You point a finger at him, giving him a grin, "That's two butt kickings for the price of one!"

Suppaman glowers, shoving another plum in his mouth for some reason, "En garde!" He cries, barrelling towards you like a freight engine.

"Try not to kill him!" Kabuya warns, as charge at him, easily batting his fist aside, you grab him by his big dumb ears and twist.

"Are you sorry?" You taunt, floating behind him.

He twists, trying to jab at you. "Get off me!"

You dodge it easily, twisting hard, enough to flip him heels over head and land on his back.

You release and he clambers to his feet, "How bout now?"

He jumps, trying to aim a kick at you, but once more you zip out of the way, responding with a gentle kick to his back, Pen cheering you on.

Your 'gentle' kick embeds him in the ground a few feet away, groaning in pain. "You no good-" He rounds again, but you cup your hands together.
>>
"Kameha Kannon!" Your roar, sending a weak blast into his stomach and knocking him backwards, bonking his head into a tree and knocking him out cold.

For good measure, Mama Kabuya steps forwards, "Looks like we did it!" You chuckle, shooting her a peace sign.

She laughs to herself, bemused, before hefting the little man up, spinning in place for a moment as she holds him by the ankle, before letting go, tossing him in a random direction.

"That oughta take care of that." She nods, dusting her hands off, "Good work girls, proud of you." She tussles your hair, as Pen rushes forwards, prodding you for information, "What's this? How'd you do it? What's that outfit? Why does your hair stay half blue? Can I really eat this smore forever?"

The two of you seperate, Chitsu slapping you a high five.

>Teach Pen how to fuse
>Smores first! Tummy is still grumbling
>Check around for the robots and dinosaur first
>Write in
>>
>>46028008
>Teach Pen how to fuse
>>
>>46028008
>Check around for the robots and dinosaur first
>Munch on the smores! Can't check on an empty stomach.
and once we're done
>Teach Pen how to fuse
>>
>>46028008
>Teach Pen how to fuse
>>
>>46028008
>>Teach Pen how to fuse
>>
and another d100 is needed
>>
Rolled 98 (1d100)

>>46028203
>>
Rolled 71 (1d100)

>>46028203
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>46028203
>>
You stand proudly, "Fusing? It's pretty easy? You just need someone who's about as strong as you, then you do the dance, and focus on... fusing with them, I guess?"

Mama heads over, halfway through tossing a familiar looking dinosaur's steaks on the fire, to explain the more technical parts, "Try with Chitsu, she's a bit closer to your level." Mama encourages her.

She steps forward, her elbows loose as she holds them out.

You reposition them a little, then guide her through the steps, and.... no fusion. "Try to put your power all the way down." You tell Chitsu.

They try it again, and.... they clash in a blinding white light for a moment, before they/she stands before you. "I'm Chen now, I guess." She nods, examining herself. "Interesting... I feel kinda... smarter, but dumber..."

"That would be your two halves adjusting a little." Mama explains, "Let me know when that wraps up, and we'll have some dinner, kay?"

You nod, moving off to play with the two girls, Chen having a hard time flying for a few seconds, before soaring up after you.

You play tag between the trees for a while, almost stumbling over the empty wreckage of the goblin guy's robot as they give chase, before they finally come apart.

Your chest is heaving by the time you make it back. Those two gave a pretty good chase together...

You slump down by the fire, half wrapped in your sleeping bag already as Mama hands you a thick chunk of dino steak.
>>
You and Chits greedily bite into them, wolfing them down in moments, while Pen takes a little longer over hers, leaving you two to your never ending smores, roasting them over the fire to get them extra gooey and chocolatey.

You lay back, watching the stars, tummy full after what feels like hours of eating.

Oooooh, too much chocolate... for now.

You nap for a while, before you wake again, feeling sick.

You make sure to throw up a fair distance away from camp, gargling water to get the taste out of your mouth... and wash it down with some more smores.

Mmm, smores.

Just as you're heading back to camp, you hear a twig snap off to your left in the trees...

Hmmmm...

>Ki flashlight, like mama taught
>Poke around in the dark
>Go wake Mama
>Eh, just an animal, sleepy time.
>Write in
>>
>>46028363

Bra can't sense energy, right?
>>
>>46028363
>>
>>46028363
>>
>>46028363
>>Ki flashlight, like mama taught
>>
File: Pickle man.jpg (831 KB, 939x1310) Image search: [Google]
Pickle man.jpg
831 KB, 939x1310
You call forth some energy, shining it in your hand like mama taught you and peer into the dark around you.

A few owls hoot indignantly, ruffling their feathers, and some rabbits scurry by under your feet.

Can't really make out anything else in the dark; green trees, green trees, green trees and green... that's not a tree.

Piccolo stares back at you silently, looking half shocked, like he's been caught red handed, he starts to meld back into the trees for a moment, before he shakes his head, stepping forwards.

"Here." He holds his hand out towards you, closed loosely. "A souvenir."

You hold your free hand out cautiously, and a half squished lump of metal drops into your hand, vaguely bullet shaped.

"You would have been fine." He grunts, "But if that had hit your human friend over there, it wouldn't have been pretty. No doctors anywhere near here."

With that, he clears his throat, starting to walk off silently through the woods, away from the campsite.

Hard to think he was supposed to be some evil world killing robot. Then again, Lazuli is cool... "Thanks Mr Piccolo!" You hiss after him quietly.

He harrumphs quietly, disappearing into the dark with a swish of his cloak.

You knuckle your eyes and stare at the bullet for a few moments, before pocketing it.

Sleeeeepy.

You roll back into your sleeping bag, one more bite of smore, notice Chitsu awake and snacking on hers about it, and the two of you huddle, discussing what you saw in giggles, before dissolving into usual sleepover chat, before finally falling asleep in the wee hours of the morning.

>End of Episode 55

Did we have fun? Was it awful?
>>
File: 1330372366557.png (20 KB, 110x125) Image search: [Google]
1330372366557.png
20 KB, 110x125
>>46028683
It was cute
>>
>>46028683
Jesus chuckles that was diabetes level of cute.

And Piccolo being a badass at the end? Awesome

Have a good one boss.
>>
>>46028683
Good stuff Chuckles. See you next time.
>>
>>46028683
I'm actually kinda worried that Pen's mom won't let her hang out with our kids anymore. That being said, this was adorable.
>>
>>46029503
It'll be fiiiiiiine
>>
Good to see what big green's up to. Wonder why he's following your group...
he was after the dragon balls wasn't he?
>>
Just got back and see that chuckles is already done...

Ah well.

Cute little read.
>>
>>46028683
So I forget, did any of the kids besides Gohan ever learn how to sense energy? I feel like that would be super nice for them to know how to do.
>>
>>46031347
Nope, just Gohan at the moment

>>46031113
Maybe he just doesnt like noises in his wasteland?
Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.