[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jesus christ thats a lot of dragons, I mean I like dragons and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: 4ENGXL.jpg (675 KB, 825x620) Image search: [Google]
4ENGXL.jpg
675 KB, 825x620
Jesus christ thats a lot of dragons, I mean I like dragons and dinosaurs and all sorts of reptilian beasts, but... I think we're reaching over saturation here
>>
>>46023244
So is AoS nothing but Sigmarines and Khorne?
>>
>>46023244
>a sea of bronze and jade
>those wings

Holy fuck, that's fugly.

>"I think we're reaching over saturation here"

Don't the rules allow me to just take as many dragons as I can afford to buy?
>>
>>46023317
there IS more, but those are the two that have so far have gotten the most attention, other factions have mostly just updated the nature of the models they got near or during the end times, AoS is really in love with big Riding Reptiles, with the Eternals all on backs of mini dragons or actual dragons, the stardragon model at least looks fully realized here though, but at the same time the Dwarves got big fires lizards and Archeon's horse fucking digivolved into a three headed dragon
>>
>>46023390
the wings dont bother me as much, they remind me of DnD metallic dragons but the paint scheme is painful to look at, and technically I think they do

I'd probably use it as a void dragon conversion
>>
what happened to horses? are they just fucking extinct?
>>
>>46023485
You can't trademark a horse
>>
>>46023597
if you just removed every element that cant be trademarked you're left with nothing even relateable to the audience, especially when that audience craves archetypal fantasy
>>
>>46023244
God that's awful they all look the fucking same. Did they just move the models around and edit it in photoshop to make it look like their was a lot of them?
>>
>>46023725
they probably could have but it seems that they honestly just brought out a bunch of the model which is utterly monopose
>>
>>46023700
and now you understand the befuddlement that is age of sigmar.
>>
>>46023792
its.. its like acting like your setting ISN'T derivative, when it is and then assuming it can stand without the derivative elements, even though most people were okay with it being derivative because you were the ones providing that flavor for that particular medium!
>>
>>46023244
>lot of dragons
Isn't each of those small ones like a hundred each?
>>
>>46023934
$110 Australian dollars. For two. Well one with two different heads.
>>
>>46023934
cant be, they are the default cavalry it seems
>>
>>46023959
Isn't that like six koalas and a kangaroo?
>>
>>46023959
40 pounds
65 US
>>46023974
Nah, you could buy seven kangaroos with that kind of money.
>>
This Age of Sigmar is the worst setting
>>
>>46023244
>I lived to see warhammer fantasy, one of my favorite fantasy settings of all time and one of the few HRE-themed ones setting die like this

I should have killed myself years ago
>>
>>46024193
If you do kill yourself, be sure to make a vapid and uninspired tabletop game from your corpse
>>
>>46024193
HRE?
>>
>>46023244
What army is that even supposed to be

I can't even fucking tell they're so goddamn ugly

They literally look like Disney Infinity models
>>
>>46024524
I'll give you a clue: it stands for something that was neither Holy, nor Roman, nor an Empire.
>>
>>46024702
Hot Rape Elves?
>>
>>46024524
H? Renaissance Europe maybe
>>
>>46024747
>>46024922
It obviously stands for Human & Robot Erotica you dolts.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.