[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Child-bright Idea Contribution Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: child-bright.jpg (85 KB, 824x450) Image search: [Google]
child-bright.jpg
85 KB, 824x450
last one didn't go well, but I'm giving another try:
last thread >>45965023

post ideas for my child-bright world/setting

any idea big or small (keep it bright and kid-friendly; i'll leave it up to your personal interpretation what that means)

if you want (and contribute a few good ideas), I'll draw you a picture on Photoshop

I've got so much planned/written at this point that it'd take too long to post (maybe I'll compile it online soon; pastebin, etc)

GO!!!
>>
talking weapons are a race.
>>
>>46018020
talking weapons are good. but, if they're a race wouldn't that imply that they are all related through their heritage? if so, how? do they reproduce? maybe they all come from a "shared spirit" kind of thing, that link them all, in another dimension (maybe one where there's mostly, or only, talking weapons)... idk
>>
>>46018020
>>46018089
I could see including talking weapons... even categorizing them all under a single (race) name... just wondering I guess, if that's all you meant, or if you meant more what I said before (talking weapon geneology, etc)

anyway good suggestion
>>
>>46018020
>>46018089
Instead of just talking weapons, any object will come to life after existing for 101 years.
The personality of the person who used the object most will imprint on the item and those with multiple owners will have traits of all of them.
Objects that were heavily used and cared for will become more powerful or useful once they awaken, and forgotten or lost objects will arise as vengeful spirits.
>>
>>46018480
>any object will come to life after existing for 101 years
I like that, but maybe only in a certain location (an ancient abandoned city or something... or a shrine)

>forgotten or lost objects will arise as vengeful spirits
very cool idea!!!
>>
>>46018723
and maybe instead of 101 years, just if the item spends a certain amount of time in the *magic location*... 2 weeks... so that younger items could exist

I do like the idea that the item would possess knowledge and personality of it's primary owner... or maybe it's "rightful owner"
>>
File: summer camp.png (1 MB, 1280x776) Image search: [Google]
summer camp.png
1 MB, 1280x776
looking for ideas for a (in-game) magical RPG summer camp (setting). so far I just have "class based (role)" courses/departments; warrior course, magic-user course, ranger course; considering rogue course, but seems too dark for camp... maybe there's some way to "kid-ify" a rogue course?

also there's a former-pirate who teaches small boat sailing and swimming

and (though technically not an activity) a weapon proficiency rank/badge system

please halp
with more ideas for magic RPG summer camp
>>
>>46019488
Baby monster petting zoo for learning care of and defense against their adult counterparts.
A hidden mirror that shows what you'll be when you grow older, based on your potential and current interests.
>>
Goblins or some equivalent as bad little children taken away by a goblin king or queen. Maybe even combine with the Peter Pan story? Bad children who are given the chance to never grow older but are cursed to become more and more goblinlike?
>>
>>46019696
>Baby monster petting zoo
I like that!
>hidden mirror...
a good idea... maybe not IN the summer camp proper, but off in the woods in a dungeon or something

>>46019921
this could be part of the larger "non-camp" setting, or passibly tied into the camp woods... kids who ran away a long time ago... into the woods, and fell under a magic curse (of a wizard? or just the woods itself... or a witch? etc) and have taken a noticeably monstrous form (like skull kids)
... I like that -- good idea (but instead of them being taken as a punishment, it would be their own mistake they are paying for)!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.