[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Erfworld Bk3 Pg 142
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: Erf3_142_900_web.jpg (534 KB, 900x1245) Image search: [Google]
Erf3_142_900_web.jpg
534 KB, 900x1245
It's about leadership.

People being snobby about levels again.

www.erfworld.com

Roll 2d22.

Two of the same number do not count

1: Findamancy
2: Predictamancy
3: Mathamancy
4: Turnamancy
5: Dollamancy
6: Weirdomancy
7: Dirtamancy
8: Changemancy
9: Dittomancy
10: Lookamancy
11: Moneymancy
12: Foolamancy
13: Flower Power
14: Signamancy
15: Date-a-Mancy
16: Shockmancy
17: Croakamancy
18: Hat Magic
19: Carnymancy
20: Rhyme-o-Mancy
21: Luckamancy
22: Healomancy

You are Chief Warlord of a side with these Two types of Casters and a Thinkamancer. How do you use your Linkups?
>>
Rolled 5, 8, 18 = 31 (3d22)

>>46015943
Carnymancers + Dirtamancers have all the best combos - making golems out of literally anything, altering hex types, and all sorts of hilarious and deadly traps.
>>
>>46016026
>Dollamancy
>Changeamancy
Shapeshifting weapons, fabrication machines, mimic dolls. Neat.
>>
>>46015943

To hell with Archons. I'm honestly a little surprised Charlie hasn't tried to pull the same stunt he did with the Hobgobwins before now.
>>
Rolled 20, 4 = 24 (2d22)

>>46016364

And what the hell, rolling
>>
>>46016394
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nCqRmx3Dnw ?
>>
>>46016364
He doesn't have free and ready access to a Turnamancer.
>>
>>46016487

I'm more thinking this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaL75qLJyUc
>>
>>46016514

Does he need one? The Juggle Elves aren't bound as tightly to GK as the Hobgobwins were, the former had already broken alliance once presumably at Wanda's instigation, i.e. sans turnamancer, the Arkendish seems to give him some influence over natural allies, and he has effectively unlimited money to throw around.
>>
>>46016526
Rotating the weather/seasons in hexes via Byrd song would be neat.
>>
Rolled 15, 8 = 23 (2d22)

Hell, let's give it another go.
>>
>>46016570
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo-oWc4uEPE ?
>>
>>46016570
You can gender switch people to make them more seduceable/seductive.
>>
>>46016560
Err, latter, not former.
>>
Is this a good webcomic? How often does it update? If "good" is too subjective tell me what you like and dislike about it.
>>
>>46016756
It updates twice weekly on Mon and Fri.
About a gamer who get sucked into a world based on wargaming rules, and starts powergaming. World has lots of background popculture references

Uses a mix of comics for action and text pages with images for complex planning and conversation - which I personally think works well rather than try to fit it all in speechbubbles like Order of the Stick.
>>
>>46016870
Thanks. I'll hit up Google and see if I like it, though the most war gaming I've done are some "Arena of the Planeswalkers" stuff.
>>
>>46016870
Avoids the talking heads problem too, but you may not be fan if you prefer pure comics over intermixed short prose.

Art has varied , but is back onto a good run now with Xin - the original Book 2 artist.
>>
>>46016941
Yeah I've done zero and still really enjoyed it - think of it like exploiting glitches in games or building really powerful characters in RPGs.

He's also written a bunch of short prose set in the same world and mechanics geaturing stuff like a pastiche of the British Navy as a side.
>>
>>46015943
>clip
>>
Rolled 5, 18 = 23 (2d22)

>>46015943
lets give it a shot
>>
>>46015943
Honestly, I'm not too worried for Stanley. He's a, experienced high level field combat unit, a dragon commander and has leader bonus, PLUS an attuned arkenhammer and specializes in rocking out combat. We've seen the hammer alone eradicate a significantly larger multistack, multileader force in one attack before.
>>
>>46017673
In the encounter against Jillian's forces it was 1 in 5 of him losing. Whereas Charlie has a lot more to throw at him, and has almost certainly been preparing for this eventuality.

That said, he still can't die yet since it would ruin the narrative.
>>
>>46017673
Stanley is an absolute beast in a fight, but Charlies going full scorched earth on Gobwin Knob at this point and Stanley is the only remaining target available to him. He failed to kill Parson, get the guns back, or secure the decrypted archon, in fact the enemy now has an even higher ranking archon with a head full of intel. But none of that matters if he can kill the Ruler and end the Side. If there's a nuclear option available to him right now I think he's going to take it.
>>
>>46015943
I would have thought Charlie's turn would have ended when all his units were killed and that's what allowed all the free casters to attack.
Or is this one of those weird time thingies that can go on with different hexes?

>>46018147
If Stanley did die couldn't one of the then barbarian GK units just take the side for them self? Or at the very least take the town they're in, with the treasury?
>>
Rolled 3, 10 = 13 (2d22)

Come oooooon, let's get something practical this time!
>>
>>46020441
Mathamancy and Lookamancy?
Holy shit, that's practical as hell (albeit boring).
Long range predictions on troop movements.
Selling predictions on skirmishes without needing to be present.

Basically working as an analytic battlefield engine for hire.
>>
>>46020410
>Or is this one of those weird time thingies that can go on with different hexes?
The Magic Kingdom is basically one giant hex; units in it can theoretically engage any other unit any time, without spending Move.
>>
File: 1394042390515.png (1 MB, 891x695) Image search: [Google]
1394042390515.png
1 MB, 891x695
You put that rolling pasta in the OP and no one wants to talk about the strip
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.