[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warhammer Fantasy General- Hell of A Heraldry Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 73
File: Bretonnian Knight Model.jpg (329 KB, 1575x700) Image search: [Google]
Bretonnian Knight Model.jpg
329 KB, 1575x700
Who's your BSB, and by what right does he have the honour of bearing his Lord's standard in battle?

>1d4chan
1d4chan.org/wiki/The_End_Times (Compilation of all the End Times changes)
1d4chan.org/wiki/Category:Warhammer_Fantasy (All pages marked WF on the /tg/ wiki)

>Warhammer Wikis
whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page (Warhammer Fantasy wiki)
warhammerfb.wikia.com/wiki/Warhammer_Wiki (Warhammer Fantasy wiki)
warhammeronline.wikia.com/wiki/Warhammer_Online_Wiki (Warhammer Online wiki with lots of background articles too. Also AoR is not ded: /vg/ for details.)

>Resources(Armybooks, Supplements, Fluff, Crunch)
pastebin.com/8rnyAa1S
www.pastebin.com/0e6RuQux
>Endhammer
http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Endhammer

>9th Age
http://www.the-ninth-age.com

>Total War: Warhammer
store.steampowered.com/app/364360/

>End Times: Vermintide
store.steampowered.com/app/235540/

>Mordheim: City of the Damned
store.steampowered.com/app/276810/

>Bloodbowl 2
store.steampowered.com/app/236690/

>Third party Miniature manufactures
http://pastebin.com/CvGaNyrk

Last Thread- >>45988629
>>
First for Nagash, eternal and proud.
>>
>>46011792
>settings official not!Skeletor
>proud
>>
>Heraldry Edition
Man I wish I was better at freehand. As it is I committed the grave sin of using the transfers
>>
File: Bretonnia Characters.jpg (125 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
Bretonnia Characters.jpg
125 KB, 900x675
Is there anyone who can match Bretonnian standards in terms of sheer gorgeousness?
>>
File: heraldry.jpg (263 KB, 812x1190) Image search: [Google]
heraldry.jpg
263 KB, 812x1190
>>46011663
>>46011897
>Heraldry Edition
Speaking of which, I've been attempting to assemble the arms of as many Reikland noble houses as I can. Maybe they'll be useful to someone else.

And if anyone has any other useful sources, I'd love to see them. Even for other provinces. These are mainly from the WFRP 3e stuff, 1e The Enemy Within and Uniforms and Heraldry of the Empire.
>>
File: it was orcs all along.jpg (129 KB, 1024x579) Image search: [Google]
it was orcs all along.jpg
129 KB, 1024x579
>>
>>46012107
Im partial to some newer Vampire count models. But as a whole, no.
>>
shit was soooo >Ubersreik!!1
>>
>>46011663
>Who's your BSB, and by what right does he have the honour of bearing his Lord's standard in battle?

Among my Brets, I'm in a weird place due to having a Lady general (Repanse model), so her BSB is her fiancee.

For my perpetually unfinished Skaven army, taking the Battle Standard was put in place as a rite of passage for ambitious chieftains and has succeeded at getting most of them killed. The flag kinda paints a target on them. The current BSB has managed to hold it for some time and is now eyeing the war-litter... The army general is a Grey Seer though so he doesn't give much of a crap as long as somebody steps up to wave that thing around and motivate the slaves.
>>
>>46012107
Possibly High Elves and Druchii, the first from centuries of artistic work and the second from raiding the Brets for theirs?
>>
File: Bretonnia BSB.jpg (71 KB, 536x714) Image search: [Google]
Bretonnia BSB.jpg
71 KB, 536x714
>>46012566
So is your general a proper Caracassonian lady who wears a concealing breastplate and fake mustache, or is she a shameful harlot who admits to being a female knight and is deserving of a sound spanking?

>>46012634
Post and prove, anon.
>>
is spamming nobles on griffons a good idea as High Elves if you want to move away from magic spamming?
>>
Does anybody know how heraldry for squires should work?
>>
>>46011860
Nothing in Warhammer is original though.
>>
>>46013070
Historically, the squires were not supposed to bear their own heraldry, and both France and England tried mightily to dissuade the snot-nosed kids who assumed arms.

In game, I find it's easiest to give them a mix of heraldry from the General, any Paladins, or KotR Champions, and say that they're from those courts. I'm assuming you're saying squire instead of Yeoman?
>>
>>46013051
Only if cannons aren't a thing. Keep them away from HKB.
>>
What happens if a character's monstrous mount has the same wound characteristic as the character himself.
>>
>>46014199
monstrous cavalry or monster?
in case of monstrous cavalry you pick the highest, since they're equal, you pick one, it's irrelevant which; in case of monsters mount and riders, they use each one their different characteristics; unless you're using a comp or a homerule that fuse profiles in a similar vein to certain characters of the end times.
>>
>>
File: 1398029302800.gif (524 KB, 500x620) Image search: [Google]
1398029302800.gif
524 KB, 500x620
>>46014536
>>
>>46011663
>Who's your BSB, and by what right does he have the honour of bearing his Lord's standard in battle?
Chieftain Skikkichit is my BSB and he bears the majestic banner of the Horned Rat by honour of having backstabbed the former BSB in a dark corner.
Well, not so much as "backstabbed" as "hired two dozen clanrats to gangpile the bastard and then killed them one-by-one as they came for payment". Denies all charges though.
>>
>>46013051
I guess you just love that IoB model, amrite?
>>
>>46014502
>in case of monstrous cavalry you pick the highest, since they're equal, you pick one, it's irrelevant which
oh right, I think that confused me a bit.

I thought the monstrous cavalry rules meant that you could use both profiles wounds.

So does that mean if a mount has higher toughness than the rider it doesn't matter anyway and you use the riders toughness?
>>
>>46014766
>Denies all charges though.
I feel like that goes without saying when it comes to Skaven.
>>
>>46013245
Yes, actual squires.

I would assume though if they are not allowed their own arms then they would basically look like well equipped Yeomen with the colours and badge of the knight they serve. Though does Bretonnia even have squires in the traditional sense? Since unlike the real Middle Ages knights to be get together as units instead of fighting alongside their master.

Out of game its me figuring out the best way to pad out the army with cheaper Fireforge minis. The knights they do are from an earlier period but you can easily swing that as the squires/knights errant having older/cheaper armour.
>>
>>46014900
actually this is really confusing me.

Wood elf tacticas are telling me units become T4 when they mount eagles but according to the rules they'd stay T3?
>>
>>46014900
>>46015122
according to the rulebook riders used their own toughness, then it received an errata: you use the higher T and W characteristics, and it definitely makes more sense this way.

I'm absolutely sure about this because of numerous discussions I've read about demigryphs.
>>
>>46014900
>>46015122
monstrous cavalry uses highest T of both
was in FAQs, i think
>>
>>46011206

One is underwhelming indeed. Try two with two stegs and you'll see quite different results.

>>46011136

That said, terrorgheist is among the top3 monsters in the game imo. On average it will kill 3 knights under an LD10 leadership bubble. That's the worst case scenario (with an average roll), if you are attacking an ld8 knight unit outside the leadership bubble who you have casted Doom and Darkness on and is within the reach of an Aura of Dark Majesty vamp, well that that unit is dead if it is under 10 men. Imagine what happens if he is screaming at ogres or skinks outside the leadership bubble... "But what if they just blob it up under the leadership bubble?" That's nice, your casters are safe, use them to drop that Purple Sun on that blob. Not to mention debuff+scream will still fuck them up.

He can do this each turn, every turn, even if he is in combat. Still not good? Well double that, as you can easily take two. Or even triple, but that's the same category as bringin multiple steam tanks, you'll be THE powergamer.

His most 'underwhelming' ability is combat, but that still means 6 wounds T6 monster that gives back 4S5 attacks + a thunderstomp. Oh, and it flies. Fly in, kill that warmachine, scream at another target next turn.

Take the terrorgheist, you'll never regret it.
>>
>>46014900
>>46015122
You use the higher value for both toughness and wounds, which is usually the mount's value.
>>
>>46015208
>>46015213
Oh right, well that's good.

Annoying as shit the FAQ's aren't up on GW's website anymore.
>>
>>46015217
>One is underwhelming indeed. Try two with two stegs and you'll see quite different results.

Might try this. Two scar veterans on carnos seems really expensive though.
>>
>>46015217
How much of a cheeser am I if its clear my entire army is bats and Strigoi, but I only take one?
>>
File: he_silver helms (14).jpg (400 KB, 640x472) Image search: [Google]
he_silver helms (14).jpg
400 KB, 640x472
>>46012107

Really depends on the paintjob. Pic related is simple yet awesome.
>>
Brolth the wildblooded, Bears the banner of his warlord by right of having made it. During the rebellion in which he and his fellow pitfighters escaped and slaughtered the tribe holding them his made a very nice banner of fur, flayed skins, and some enemy banners redyed in their new warlords colors.

First Mate Ithk, has the dubious distinction of bearing the flag ships battle flag when they go ashore. He'd really rather not, and more than once a battle hands it off to a clan rat or slave so he can fight and or sit at the back of the regiment properly.

Lieutenant Mero, an Estalian mercenary who found himself a member of the Patched Company, a group of mercenaries so named for the banner he bears, a ragtag thing sewn from insignias of those they have served and those they have beaten. He's got the right because he had the idea in the first place.
>>
>>46014975
I want to see a noire-styled Skaven detetective
a waistcoated skaven investigator who seeks justice and unties the shitweb of lies, slander and betrayals that Skaven society consists of

every episode features a different investigator (maybe they are all from the same brood), because at the end of each episode the investigator gets backstabbed right before he finds the culprit

also should featur smoke-filled warphskey bars, passionate nights with illegal breeders, underground gambling rings (get it? underground) and rat ogres in small bowler hats.
>>
>>46015213

well someone put this into the op I guess, latest WHFB FAQ:

https://mega.nz/#!6cZxRCJA!jm29cN7CcQelz9MBoMlCJPVD47KdxgfYnmhcPmmCH9o
>>
>>46015217
>One is underwhelming indeed. Try two with two stegs and you'll see quite different results.

This is generically good advice: Target saturation is a thing. As long as no one target is radically more valuable (Like most monster-mounted Lords, particularly super-costly dragon riders), having more targets helps make sure that at least one is delivered. Yeah, it does theoretically take from elsehwere, but monsters serve a purpose that overfilling the "elsewhere" (usually line troops) won't help. You learn this quite quickly playing Skaven: One Hell Pit Abomination is dead meat, an Abomb, two Doomwheels, and the Fellblade warlord on Bonebreaker? Well fuck.
>>
>>46015341
>Hurist the Unchained
>features the adventures of Hurist (H is silent) the dwarven skavenslave
>he is freed by a skaven slavehunter, who takes a liking to him and helps him on a quest to reclaim his bearded girlfriend from even more evil warlord
>"What-what is this dawi-thing doing on a Pox Rat?"
>>
>>46015258
actually fuck me I'm still confused.

If I want to take the wood elf twinses on their eagle, do they still only count as 1 model and only use the 3 wounds of the eagle?

Does this mean their special rule that revives them becomes useless?
>>
>>46015477
it's absolutely ambiguous
it can be argued that A RIDER gets mount's T, so they get W3 EACH
>>
So... how exactly do I make an undead army.

Are skeletons useful? Is there way to do an all mounted undead army?
>>
>>46015269

They are, so you have to build your army around them to make them work. The best way to do that is magic imo. Skinks can default Iceshard Blizzard, which is one solution to the cannon problem. But ofc, a Slann is even better. I'd either go Light (Timewarp, Pha's Protection), or just the cookie cutter High Magic Loremaster (Walk Between Worlds, Apotheosis). So you can heal them if they get hit by a cannon, make that cannon fail even before they could fail at the d6 or artillery dice on a 4+, and for the best protection, just move them into combat faster with magic.

Also, use them wisely. Attack monsters/MI/MC with them, they tear those apart. They will be fine against infantry too, but you have other units for that. And don't forget that the oldblood/scarvet who rides them isn't a slouch either, 4-7 S5-S6 attacks that can have multiple wounds, armor piercing, or anything else depending on your magic lore and magic item selections.

There is a thread on the Lizardmen forums about the dual carno setup, the guy probably knows it way better than me, check it out:

http://www.lustria-online.com/threads/carnosour-tactica-including-dual-carno-tactica.13052/
>>
>>46015580
TK can do an all mounted
VC can't really - got no mounted core, and you can't get away with just Dire Wolves in 8th

skeletons are really nice. zombies are NOT a must, they are just an option. really, skelly/ghoul/zombie choice is purely to playing style
>>
>>46015620
I don't have much games under my belt, but this sounds like good advice. I'll check the thread later, thanks a lot! Finally a reason to bring back my carnosaurs (and I ordered a second one a few days ago, looks like cold one-jesus sent help).
>>
>>46015710
So all dire wolves is a no go?
>>
in a 2k point game should you always take a BSB?

I don't really see the point of 1 as I'm running mostly MSU.
>>
>>46015857
>>46015710

Is it possible to do a Beast flavoured Vampire counts army?
>>
File: Bretonnia Candles.jpg (94 KB, 773x768) Image search: [Google]
Bretonnia Candles.jpg
94 KB, 773x768
>>46015114
Well, I think it's assumed that the Knights are getting together in the same manner as real medieval knights, gathering under the banner of their patriarch/liege lord (the unit champion).

They don't have squires in the same sense as historical knights, or knights of the Empire. During their youth male nobles are shown the ropes of combat, horsemanship, and chivalry, then upon reaching adulthood (some time in the late teens, varying from place to place and family to family) they're dubbed Knights Errant and shoved out the door. It's reflected in WFRP, where to gain the regular Knight career you need to have completed the Squire career (or some other appropriate career, like Noble), but characters can start directly as Knights Errant.

I treat my foot Yeomen Champions as Yeomen, and the mounted ones as kids not quite ready to be dubbed Knights Errant getting their first taste of battle.
>>
>>46016141
Better yet.

Can I do a Skelly themed army?
>>
>>46016199
of course you can! 100%!
>>
>>46015710
How good are TK chariots exactly?
>>
>>46016199
Beast? Like lore of beasts?

Skelly is easy as fuck and good, but you still want a Necro or a Vampire, preferably both. But you an proxy models, a lot of people give the Necro or an Empire Wizard a Zombie or Skeleton head. It looks good that way.
>>
>>46016305
Very.
They're not good at extended combat though. You need an anvil, like Grave Guard or Necro Knights. That was you can just repeatedly charge with Chariots.
>>
>>46016179
Makes sense, they still have to be 'approved' by a full knight though don't they?. As for the models the knights errant will have colours and badges but no arms then.

I should go find a good book on heraldry.
>>
I just had the idea of a bard as BSB. Army will be either brets or emps, though emps is more likely.

Are there any good models I can use, or are there some which are good as bases for conversions? I still haven't decided if he'll be mounted or on foot, but I can't get this image of a famous bard inspiring half an army with his/her songs out of my head.

Maybe a skald from middenheim?
>>
>>46016380
https://www.reapermini.com/Miniatures/bard/latest

I like the Halflings for it, but it seemsnewbies never want to remember Halflings exist.
>>
File: ssl24345_20130602_1549826069.jpg (74 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
ssl24345_20130602_1549826069.jpg
74 KB, 800x600
>>46016380
The questing knight musician seems apt.
>>
>>46015341
This. I need this just as much as Asterix & Obelix in 40k. It is perfect.

>>46015580
All mounted? Well, chariots + cavalry and mounted archers are available to TK as core, then monstrous cavalry as special.

VC's balck riders are special and the blood knights rare, so doesn't seem too feasible.

Another option could be using the ET Undead Legions list, and have TK core and VC specials and rares, led by a vampire, a wight king, a necromancer or a liche priest (or TK if you don't mind taking chariots instead of pure cavalry).

This wouldn't be an extremely powerful army, but the idea is very cool. Would love to face one like this.

>>46015281
You'd be a non cheeser, in fact, a beloved fluffer.

>>46016134
What army? There are some that just NEED the BSB (not to mention Bretonnians).

>>46016305
4 wide, with an extra rank (+1S) = 4d6 s5 impacts on the charge. This usually leaves an enemy unit quite weakened, and then you have 4 charioteer attacks and 2 horse attacks from each chariot, at S3. Not great, but this does kill a few guys. Plus, they can shoot 2 unmodified shots per chariot while they are movin around.

Essentially, if after the second round of combat the enemy unit hasn't broken or has lost too many models to be a threat, you really should besupporting the chariots with something else, like a Colossus flank charging.

But usually the charge is good enough. However, if they get charged they are a rather big points sink.
>>
File: Bretonnia Knights.jpg (310 KB, 2030x1036) Image search: [Google]
Bretonnia Knights.jpg
310 KB, 2030x1036
>>46016345
The 'approval' process is just being granted a position from a Bretonnian noble. Sometimes Daddy hands you a fief after you spend a couple weeks tilting at windmills, sometimes you do something impressive on the battlefield or save a hamlet from Beastmen and a noble invites to join his household knights. Either way, you're officially created a Knight of the Realm.

For the models, I give the KE less elaborate devices, but often ones that look similar to those of some Knights of the Realm in the army. I don't have a source on it, but I imagine even Knights Errant would be loath to go without their family's arms. and painting shields is fun

>I should go find a good book on heraldry.

Mentioned last thread, Codex Manesse. Great book by great Germans, lovely illuminations.
>>
>>46016134
>in a 2k point game should you always take a BSB?
Brets must take BSB, no matter what
Skaven should always take BSB because anything to bolster their crap LD
Empire should probably bring it, they're not the most stable of armies. I think O&G are in this boat too, but I don;t know them too well... does it do anything for Animosity? If so you probably want it.
Ogres, Dwarfs, Elves, and WoC are more dubious, they tend to be decently good at sticking and won't lose too many combats if they arent wtfpwned anyway, so you can leave it at home and see.
Lizards are cold blooded, don't bother.
Daemons and Undead are unbreakable, don't bother.
>>
rate my sparrowhawk Wood Elf list:

1999/2000

///Lords:

Glade Lord, Armour of Destiny, Dragonbane gem, Shield, The bow of Lauren, Asrai Spear, Eagle Mount - 269 points

///Heroes:

Naestra & Arahan on great eagle - 275 points

Spell Singer, level 2 Wizard, Dispel scroll - 140 points

///Core:

12 Glade Guard w/ Hagbane arrows - 180 points

30 Dyrads - 330 points

///Special units:

3 x 3 Warhawk Riders - 405 points

///Rare units:

2 x 10 Waywatchers - 400 points

Plan is to flap about and shoot stuff and also swoop sometimes to kill stuff.

Each eagle Lord/lord goes in a separate Warhawk squad.

Does it look any good?
>>
File: Night Goblins Multibase.jpg (110 KB, 640x420) Image search: [Google]
Night Goblins Multibase.jpg
110 KB, 640x420
>>46016837
>I think O&G are in this boat too, but I don;t know them too well... does it do anything for Animosity? If so you probably want it.

Animosity is a flat d6, failure on a 1, so a BSB doesn't particularly help unless it's got some magic that allows a reroll somehow.
>>
>>46016914

Looks fine except the weak magic. I'd drop the lv2 and one Warhawk squad, then take a lv4 with dispel scroll and a ward. Oh, and a standard on the glade guards else you just autolose the blood and glory scenario

Also, keep in mind that characters can't join flying units. Altho you should totally houserule this and make flyer characters be able to join flyers, chariot characters join chariots etc
>>
So I want to play Beastmen using the Legions of chaos rules.

Big block of Khorne gors is a given, any other good choices?

What units should I ambush with?
>>
>>46017188
>Also, keep in mind that characters can't join flying units
oh shit, didn't realise this.

Well that kind of bunks the whole point of the list.

Does that mean they don't get the skirmishers -1 to hit either?
>>
>>46017217

Slaanesh ungor raiders are quite good

Khorne chariots get 1 S4 and 1 S6 attacks for 10 points, also worth it

Bestigors can work with both Nurgle or Khorne, depending on if you want more firepower (2 S6 hatred attacks) or defense. Both are good choices

On characters, I'd go Tzeentch/Nurgle
>>
>>46017401

Well given that in themselves they aren't skirmisher they don't get it
>>
>>46017217
>Big block of Khorne gors is a given, any other good choices?
add a bsb with the beastbanner and buff with Lore of Beasts. You'll chew through enemies like noone's business.

A solid block of bestigors with the banner of the long flame for monster hunting

chariots work well for plowing over light troops and drawing fire away from your infantry.

Don't halfass minotaurs: Either go full hog or don't bother

>What units should I ambush with?
Couple of 5 man ungor skirmishers: useful to have around, not too tragic if they don't show up where you want.

Also add one or two 6 man squads of infiltrating harpies for warmachine/lone wizard hunting.
>>
>>46017524
Well it feels silly that flying cavalry get -1 to hit for shooting on them because they are flapping about but HQ's who are flying cavalry don't get it.
>>
File: image.jpg (381 KB, 1118x1222) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
381 KB, 1118x1222
How would Slaanesh Beastmen work?

50% less shitting/mutating/destroying, twice the Bacchanalia and recruiting of animals and humans into their ranks?
>>
>>46017718
Read the very first gotrek and felix story ever. A bunch of beastmen and mutants and cultist all get together to have a shindig/orgy and praise slannesh.
>>
File: Kings Champion.jpg (509 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
Kings Champion.jpg
509 KB, 1680x1050
73rd for maybe this way I'll get some games in
>>
>>46017772
Do we have a recommended reading list?

I'd be willing to make one if you guys in the know go through this and say what is must-read, what should be skipped, and what factions are featured in each.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Warhammer_Fantasy_novels

Please? I think it would be a great project.
>>
>>46017857

I'd love to have a reading list. The only thing I have ever read were RPG or tabletop supplements, was never into GW pulp.

But now that the things I usually read won't be coming anymore, might as well give the pulp a go.
>>
>>46017857
>>46017914
Did you get the books anon had dumped yesterday on here?
>>
>>46017937

I'm afraid I didn't. any links?
>>
>>46017857
I liked the Malus Darkblade books then again i like how Dan Abnett writes also i'm a big Dark Elf fag
>>
>>46018019
I'll dump what I have saved, they are all low size pdfs
>>
File: 1457864522501.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1457864522501.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>
File: 1457867921873.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1457867921873.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>
File: 1457897441888.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1457897441888.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>
File: 1457897557281.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1457897557281.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>
File: 1457897660374.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1457897660374.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>
File: 1457899319034.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1457899319034.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>
>>46016914
Is there much point me making this list any more if I can't join the lord/heroes onto the Warhawk units?

Feel like they'd probably just get die instantly to cannon-fire and even if they didn't they'd still suck a bit without flying-cav bonuses.
>>
File: 1457899432262.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1457899432262.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>
File: 1457899559279.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1457899559279.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>
Does anyone know if there are scans of Warpstone magazine available anywhere?

I found a torrent with issues 6-20, which is a pretty good start. But it would be nice to assemble the complete set.
>>
File: 1457899956321.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1457899956321.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>
File: 1457900075084.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1457900075084.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>
http://youtu.be/2OAf9c9p2cc

Listen to the whole video before you judge.

Does he have a point? Or is it wishful thinking?
>>
File: 1457900189981.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1457900189981.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>
File: 1457900286720.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1457900286720.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>
File: 1457905354205.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1457905354205.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>
File: 1457905502158.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1457905502158.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>
File: 1457905874727.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1457905874727.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>
File: 1457906060675.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1457906060675.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>
>>46018440

Did the AoS thread die after three days of agony?

I guess that shill has to make that point, large armies are not possible in age of shitmar given that they price a fucking dragon at $140 (a butt-ugly deformed dragon, by the way)
>>
File: 1457906251725.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1457906251725.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>
>>46017857
Time of Legends is always a good place to start, though the Sundering is the weakest one with its Pleasure Cults retcon and weird as fuck part in Alith Anar, you'll know it when you start reading it.

Alith talks to wolves in this comical 'beast voice'. That shit was so stupid I almost put the book down.
>>
>>46018645
>This angry salt

Jesus fucking christ calm it down.
>>
File: 1457906365135.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1457906365135.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>
File: 1457906554513.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1457906554513.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>
>>46018697

Last time an AoS-shill came to this thread w had a full good thread fucked up by retarded sigmarine trolling

So back to your thread, mongrel, and start svaing up for the $140 deformed dragon
>>
File: 1457906736881.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1457906736881.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>
File: 1457906845532.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1457906845532.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>
>>46018440
>the problem with Aos Is army size

no
>>
File: 1457908593706.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1457908593706.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>
>>46018788
>Deformed dragon
>It's just a dragon with it's wings down

Fuck me, I mean man. I understand people not finding Stormcast and such aesthetically pleasing, but the dragon isn't "deformed" by any means.

The only problem I have with it is the wings and the arm barding.

Otherwise, it looks like a dragon man.
>>
>>46018440

Just looking at the title I can say that he does, it's an opinion I expressed for a long time. Despite liking the lore and models for Fantasy, the size of the armies was a non-starter for me.

I think the fact that most of the new games which have reached prominence are focused on a smaller number of models (And in the case of X-Wing, Star Wars Armade, and Star Trek Attack Wing, pre-assembled and pre-painted.) backs up the argument that most people nowadays have other things they'd rather do and either don't have the time or desire to work on a large number of models. To me is seems like only a specific kind of person for whom something like Fantasy is their main focus and grognards who've amassed a ton of models over the decades are the only ones who really give a shit about the necessity of having to play with a lot of models.

Unfortunately those people killed Fantasy and after having the gall to bitch and complain about it are left with recourse to play an unsupported game that is likely going to lose models overtime, some jury rigged fan edition, or a pale imitation in the form of KoW.
>>
File: kroq-gar.jpg (31 KB, 444x319) Image search: [Google]
kroq-gar.jpg
31 KB, 444x319
>>46015746

>the best lizard model ever approves this

btw, does anyone have a pic of the Sisters of Avelorn where they don't have a masculine face paintjob? Is it possible? I vaguely remember there were some in a previous thread that weren't looking like men.
>>
>>46018941
Dude. The legs are completely fucked up. The wings are not positioned in anything approaching a reasonable way. It has cankles and no wrists. The wings look like it was supposed to be a wyvern and they changed it half way though, resulting in a totally unnatural positioning, coupled with the universal shitty AoS aesthetic of not even trying to hide the fact that it's a plastic toy and a 140 dollar price tag it's a fucking joke. To be fair gw has never really been good with dragons. Galurarch is the one I've ever liked and even he is a bit silly.
>>
>>46019132
Also the smaug model is really good, but all the warhammer ones are strange spindly big headed things.
>>
>>46019132
>Legs fucked up

Actually they're fine, it's standing with let's legs slightly out, I find the fact that you're buttmad over a nonstandard pose hilarious.

Like I said, the wings are a little weird, but not wrong, they're simply flapping DOWN for some reason.

Stop being overly critical of something and trying to find shit to complain about.

I mean hell, do you hate the Dracoth riders too?
Tell me what's oh so wrong with them mr super aesthetics.
>>
>>46018645
This has to be the central irony of Age of Sigmar.

For the price of a Bezerker squad, 1 of their HQ's and the dragon (ÂŁ118) you can actually build a 1,500 point Dwarf list.

Wouldn't be surprised if with other armies you could hit 2k points.
>>
I was about to post the ugly aos dragon in this thread so we all could have a laugh but after Kroq-Gar it would be heresy

>Based Kroq-Gar saving us from the pesky daemons again
>>
>>46019219

Question is, can you actually play with such a list or are you going to get fucked over by the rules and people wanting to play an average of close to 3000 point games?
>>
>>46019225
Look, I love the Kroq-gar model, but are you actually going to whine about the AoS when

let's look now

>>46019120

>It's extremely lanky like every large monster GW seemed to make
>Suffers from a tiny frame with HUGE HANDS AND FACE
>Korq-gar needed to use the blessings of the ancients to fit on top of it.
>It's a manlet.

I love the Carnosaur so much, but let's be honest, it's more of a really big cold one than a mega-Trex.
>>
>>46019219
>Berserker Squad
>1 HQ
>Plus dragon

Or I can buy one of the cheap starter sets and play the game effectively from there.
>>
>>46019288
yes of course you can, it's a fairly simple average dwarf list.

and I wouldn't be expecting new players to jump into 3k point games by any stretch.
>>
File: dark_elf_knights_on_cold_ones.jpg (131 KB, 873x627) Image search: [Google]
dark_elf_knights_on_cold_ones.jpg
131 KB, 873x627
>>46018941
This, the dragon is by no mean superlative, but it's a dragon.

Points against it could be the poorly thought pose (referring to the legs more than the wings) and barding and the lack of proper texture on horns and around the mouth which make it look retarded.

Otherwise it's a dragon, not too good considering the cost, but neither too horrible to not be salvageable for an imperial dragon.

At this point I'm hopeless in GW using the full potential of the means at its disposal (both design-wise and production-wise).
>>
>>46019315
>I love the Carnosaur so much, but let's be honest, it's more of a really big cold one than a mega-Trex.

Because it was just that bro

Didn't even have the large target rule until the 8th kit arrived. Carno's weren't mega T-rexes
>>
>>46019330
you mean those armies that aren't really AoS, just repackaged WHFB?
>>
>>46019360

>and I wouldn't be expecting new players to jump into 3k point games by any stretch.

Players around them and the actual rules may give them no choice.

It has been said by numerous people that 8th Edition simply doesn't work under a certain points total because it makes some things just too powerful.
>>
>>46019408
Whatever you want to call it; it still let's me play AoS faster than WHFB.

Now if WHFB had battles of those size, maybe people would have played it.

>>46019403
Literally every phrase of the book labeled it AN ALPHA PREDATOR THAT HUNTED EVERYTHING

Yet it barely stands taller than a juggernaught, it was pretty lackluster, especially the mr burns pose, I actually enjoy the new one more.
>>
>>46019212
>I mean hell, do you hate the Dracoth riders too?
not him, but dracoth riders are the absolute shit:
>almost monopose
>stupid-looking heads
>tries to look dynamic and fails
>overpriced
>texture is half done all over
>>
File: img4f409ccd49d41.jpg (752 KB, 988x1024) Image search: [Google]
img4f409ccd49d41.jpg
752 KB, 988x1024
>>46019399
>Otherwise it's a dragon, not too good considering the cost, but neither too horrible to not be salvageable for an imperial dragon.

Why the hell would you ever choose that abomination at 90 quids over this one, which sits at 60:

https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/en-CA/Carmine-Dragon

I mean by all means please do and spend that money on the way inferior product without realizing that GW is actually more expensive and worse than FW at the same time. That's what an Age of Shitmar fan would do, make stupid decisions.
>>
>>46019481
>Whatever you want to call it; it still let's me play AoS faster than WHFB.

>Buy less miniatures for more money
>Lets me play faster
...I guess that's technically correct.
>>
>>46019481
If you want a fantasy game of a smaller size you should have chosen LOTR SBG. It actually has good rules and you know, balance.
>>
I'm thinking of getting into WHFB soon as my first wargame and have a couple questions.

What materials will I need for assembling the models? I'm assuming glue, paints and an X-acto or some kind of clipper to remove the models from the sprue and any excess sprue from the models. A good glue and paint recommendation would be nice.

I'm probably gonna do Warriors of Chaos. What's a good 2000 point list for them? My basic idea was to just run a mounted lord, a sorcerer for backup against magic and tarpits and then filling the rest out with warriors and a standard barrier so I can just get right to the killing, but any recommendations are welcome on this end.

What's a good place to get minis from now that GW is discontinuing WFB? Some places to get unique bits and models would be awesome too.

Last, any advice for a first-time wargamer? WoC seem pretty straightforward in approach, but I could be wrong.
>>
>>46019528
>Less minis for more money
>ÂŁ50 boxed sets with some worth up to ÂŁ90
>>
>>46019523
I don't plan on buying it, if I had to take a dragon I'd look for third parties or a heavily converted black dragon to have a different head and bigger wings.

I find the carmine dragon suffering too much from carden's touch for my taste.
>>
>>46019539
Or Fantasy could have not pandered to huge army fetishists who want every game to play the same.
>>
>>46019523

>yfw realize that Forgeworld is cheap compared to Age of Sigmar

Well that puts the thing in another perspective. I mean I knew that AoS was expensive but goddamn...
>>
>>46019481
Well it also lets you play WHFB quicker as they are the same fucking models.

How can it ONLY let you play AoS quicker?

>>46019476
Well AoS doesn't work at ANY points limit as there are no fucking points.

Or balancing mechanics that work.

it's a lot simpler to make WHFB work at a lower points level than it is to make AoS not awful.
>>
>>46019523
>Giant deformed head
>Tiny ass legs
>Hunchback

Are you fucking deluded.
>>
>>46019605
>Buy one box
>Age of Sigmar army complete, even has it's own formation rules

>Buy one box
>It's worthless unless I buy 5 more.
>>
>>46019120
I've seen some.

You have to paint them like men to have them look feminine, interestingly.
>>46019523
Elspeth, the model I want so bad but don't want to pay for.

Chinese recasters do her by chance?
>>
>>46019481
The size of the old carnosaur was a compromise dictated by being in metal, lots of models had to be limited that way, the bigger being dragons with their plastic main body; considering who sculpted the old carnosaur it's a miracle it even ended up that good (for the time), no doubt the new one is indeed an upgrade.

>>46019403
The carno had the large target rule when it came out, lost it only for the duration of the 7th edition armybook.
>>
>>46019212
>Stop being overly critical of something and trying to find shit to complain about.
The AoS audience everybody.

People who think $140 dollar minatures are not something to be overly critical of when they look shit.
>>
>>46019711

*cough* Blood Knights *cough*

and before that *cough* Emperor Dragon *cough*

GW have always had overly expensive units, guess what? the Stormdrake is not mandatory.
>>
>>46019641
>$0.05 has been deposited into your account.
>>
File: heroe-caballero-ungido (1).jpg (61 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
heroe-caballero-ungido (1).jpg
61 KB, 600x600
>>46019540
So you're going to need clippers, super and or plastic glue, white glue, primer, paints, and brushes and basing material.

As for warriors, a battle standard bearer isn't a necessity as WoC are already pretty hard to set to route. That is a distinct thing from unit standard bearer by the way.

I would start with a small 500 or 750 point force, don't jump right into 2000. Good manufacturers of warriors of chaos alternative minis include Gamezone miniatures, mom miniatures, avatars of war, and Russian alternative. There is a pastebin of companies in the OP.

To start you off I'd just pick up a block of warriors from whichever manufacturer catches your eye, perhaps some marauders although those aren't too efficient in 8th, a lord, and one other unit that fits your taste like trolls or a chariot. Battle scribe is a good free list making program. Get things based on their looks and your appreciation for the mini and lore of it not the rules.

You should be getting into this if you like the lore a lot. There are better games out there if you just want the game part. You should want to play warhammer because you have friends or a local scene that does and you really want to have an army that is Your Dudes. You'll get a lot more out of it if you name your guys, think about their place in the world ect. Converting is also highly recommended but difficult to do when you're starting and don't have a bit's horde yet.
>>
>>46019641
Lizard Man box is like 1/3 of a 2k point army.

Others can be similar amounts.

Your just chatting shit now.

Also if WH40k tells us anything right now, it's how much formations are a complete failure and are completely adverse to any semblance of balance in the game.
>>
>>46019540
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/WIP

The start to a good guide on assembly, prep, and painting.

Wait until I get home and I can post the list showing a proxy for every model, but generall Mantic, Raging Heroes, Reaper, Perry Miniatures, Russian Alternative, Mierce Miniatures, and Avatars Of War are good places to start looking.
eBay too obviously, eben for very OOP stuff if you are patient.

General advice: WoC are a top tier army. Cheese has two traps to avpid: the first, being a fucking asshole. The second, everyone expects a cheeser and knows the hard counters.
Best bet is to make a list based on your own OCs or an existing faction, rather than playing just to win and fitting the eest around it.

https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Warhammer/Tactics/8th_Edition/Warriors_of_Chaos

Tactics for 8e.

http://www.the-ninth-age.com/index.php?simple-page/

Rulebook for 9th Age. We don't have a tactica yet for it, we are still digesting.
>>
>>46019481
You ever heard of warbands, 1000 point games, or mordheim?
>>
>>46019766
I know of no one who actually bought the official blood knight models and the emperor dragon cost $45.

What's your point?
>>
>>46019785
>Lizardman box is like 1/3 of a 2k point army

I'm sorry, does the Lizardman box come with a 40 block of saurus, 30 temple guard and a Slaan?

>Warbands
nobody played it
>1000 points
nobody played it
>Mordheim
nobody played it

>>46019844
>This model isn't expensive
>Because I can buy this much cheaper option that came out later.
>>
>>46019540
>I'm thinking of getting into WHFB soon as my first wargame and have a couple questions.

Welcome to the club buddy, enjoy the ride!

>What materials will I need for assembling the models? ...

Clips for cutting, hobby knives/scalpel for removing mold lines, superglue for resin models and some glue that melts plastic together for plastic models (I've been using humbrol poly cement, cheap and does the job). Although you can use superglue on plastic too.

On the paints, go vallejo all the way. On the par or better than GW while being less expensive per pots and having more ml per pots. Also, there are almost 1:1 conversion charts for GW paints. The only thing I'd buy from GW paintwise would be shades and technical paints but some of them are quite expensive

>I'm probably gonna do Warriors of Chaos...

WoC book is at the upper echelon of power level, there are no bad units in that book. However, WHFB is a very, very complex game so there is no chance someone can make a run through in a post. Sure we can give you lists, but that doesn't mean you'll understand them. I'd suggest first reading the small BRB, then the army book, after that 1d4chan, then this site will be your ultimate destination: http://s4.zetaboards.com/cotec/index/

>What's a good place to get minis from now that GW is discontinuing WFB? Some places to get unique bits and models would be awesome too.

The chaos range is intact except the forsaken kit and some characters, so just go online retailer for the plastic crack. Also, the start collecting set is quite the value, start by picking up two of those.

>Last, any advice for a first-time wargamer? WoC seem pretty straightforward in approach, but I could be wrong.

Take your time. You have an eternity to play this game, don't rush it. First time opening a box, first time building a model, first time having a painted model and your first game will all be magical. Just enjoy yourself!
>>
>>46019641
>buy one single model of age of sigmar
>my army is no complete because army size is based on fairy dust and dreams.

Red shirt I CAST THEE OUT
>>46019481
An animal slightly bigger than a juggernaut would be an alpha predator that could hunt anything famila.
>>
>>46019824
Mordheim and Necromunda was brought up today in the AoS thread, it was shat on mildly.

Sadly, Age has the EA Sports audiance where the newest thing is bought regardless.

But hey, Betrayal at whatever outsold all of AoS last year.
>>
>>46019641

yeah, have 'fun' playing with your 'army' consisting of ten skeletons and two toothpicks. A truly majestic force!
>>
>>46019766
blood knights were in fact very criticized for the cost, at the time more justified due to being in metal, they still were and are beatiful models.
the emperor dragon was a truly titanic model.

the dracoths riders instead have no excuse for their price considering they are in the same category of size with the demyhryphs or the mournfangs.
>>
>>46019778
>>46019789
Thanks a lot guys. I'll look all this over in depth tonight.
>>
>>46019866
>nobody played it
I did mato

Red shirt please go.

Please stop responding to the red shirt.
>>
>>46019881
>Can't offer a counterpoint otherwise you're a shill

... Do you even play fantasy? You sound like a /v/tard. What's your army?

>An animal slightly bigger than a juggernaut would be an alpha predator that could hunt anything famila

Really? The fucking Dark Elf Hydra models were massive compared to it.

>>46019917
Actually, no, the Blood Knight models look like fucking shit. The horses were cool, but the knights were literal garbage.

Also the dracoths are actually Lord Celestants.
>>
>>46019766

blood knights were criticized to death because of the price, and they look fucking dope. they are still ÂŁ60 for five models not ÂŁ95 for one

jeez the shills nowadays aren't even trying
>>
>>46019866
>40 block of saurus, 30 temple guard and a Slaan?
>over 1500+ are 1/3 of 2k

the other guy was exaggerating but you're going full retard

>>Warbands
>nobody played it
>>1000 points
>nobody played it
>>Mordheim
>nobody played it
you didn't perhaps, stop talking anecdotes
>>
>>46019866
>This model isn't expensive
>Because I can buy this much cheaper option that came out later.
maybe read before you post to make sure it actually makes any sense.
>>
>>46019605

So you're basically admitting that under a certain points total 8th Edition's rules are busted and thus what you can buy has a possibility of being rendered moot.

I don't give a fuck about AoS' rules, only pointing out that 8th Edition obviously favor s a large number of models.

>>46019824

Bar Mordheim, which can still be quite hard, there is absolutely no guarantee that people in someone's area play or will want to play such games.

I honestly don't know why some people have trouble admitting that at lower levels 8th Edition is simply fucked because it was intentionally designed to pander to people who wanted BIG ARMIES and don't think a game is fun unless 20+ models get swept off the board before their unit could even do anything.
>>
File: Chaos dwarfs1.jpg (160 KB, 1600x667) Image search: [Google]
Chaos dwarfs1.jpg
160 KB, 1600x667
>>46019963
Shills shills go away

Come again some other never

then kill youself
>>
>>46019956
>S-Stop offering a counter argument.

Also, no you didn't, fucking nobody played mordheim past 7th edition.

I fucking bought the beast of the woods rules and everything.

Nobody cared about WHFB outside of WHFB. Why do you think it's dead?

You can blame big evil GW all you want but what killed Warhammer was the community of hyper-aggresive shitstains who don't want fun skirmish rules, they don't want the Warbands, they don't even want Mordheim, you people constantly shat on GW even when they WERE pushing this stuff out.

You know what? Fuck you.

>>46020041
>>46019994

It's you video gamey mongoloids who were so shit at counterstrike you needed another "competitive" game to sink your time into is what killed this game.

It's people who peddled that dickhead Alessio and how his amazing "tactical" game was just fucking shuffleboard with tons of infantry blocks.

Call me a nostalgiafag, but I actually enjoyed it when you COULD fit multiple armies on the same table, and armies had character for almost every unit and not just the characters.

If Warhammer fantasy was so beloved for it's character and charm, people would be buying cheap pathetic knockoffs to pad their armies out.
>>
>>46019963
>Actually, no, the Blood Knight models look like fucking shit. The horses were cool, but the knights were literal garbage.
point me to better vampire cavalry
>Also the dracoths are actually Lord Celestants.
check your facts: one model can be made into a celestant, the other are dracothian guards

>dark elf hydra models were massive compared to it
that's absolutely not true, the hydra around at teh time of the release of the carnosaur was way smaller, the one that came in 7th edition could use better techinques and gained size with the heads but was otherwise not much different than the carno, the new one is plastic and can ignore many problems of metal models.
>>
>>46020131
I got into this game for big armies.

If I knew AoS was coming, I'd have gotten into a historical.
>>
>>46020187
>I got into this game for big armies

Congratulations, you are the cancer that killed WHFB. Why -didn't- you pick your autistic historicals?
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 406x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 406x600
>>46020225
How did me wanting a large scale battle game result in the fucking skirmish garbage you clearly love so much.

I wanted a WARgame. Not a game about a tussle in a field.

Does this art look like a fucking skirmish to you?
>>
>>46019866
>I'm sorry, does the Lizardman box come with a 40 block of saurus, 30 temple guard and a Slaan?

Why do you even do this if you have no idea about warhammer? A normally kitted oldblood on carno will be around 500 points, 8 CoC is 300 points (assuming you don't make any scarvet cowboys which is not only a wise thing to do but also bumps up the point cost), 12 saurus with command another 150, tho you will have to obviously buy more sauruses. That's almost 1k points buddy. Buy a saurus box, a skink box, a slann (they are fine without TG as well), a steg box and you have ~2k points and around 65 models. 1k points and 21 models easily qualify as the third of that. Moneywise, it's around 40%

But yeah, go the aos route buy two buttdragons for that price and you have your awesome army as well lol
>>
>>46019963
>Also the dracoths are actually Lord Celestants.

I have no idea what those are but pretty sure not a WHFB thing

I believe the thread you are looking for is here:

>>46019604
>>
>>46020279
>If you buy all this other stuff, you get an army.

You forgot to mention most of the stuff in the lizardman box is pretty subpar.
>>
File: Why.jpg (141 KB, 548x706) Image search: [Google]
Why.jpg
141 KB, 548x706
>>46020131
>You can blame big evil GW all you want but what killed Warhammer was the community of hyper-aggresive shitstains who don't want fun skirmish rules, they don't want the Warbands, they don't even want Mordheim, you people constantly shat on GW even when they WERE pushing this stuff out.
You're projecting hard.

The skirmish rules were praised at the time, people played mainly normal battles because the standard newcomer in the GW bunkers was introduced to that kind of play.
WHFB died because GW stopped caring about producing quality and pushed on quantity: bigger models, bigger units, bigger entry cost, bigger magic.

The result was even less new blood and the old guard was not pleased either at that point.
There's litterally no space to accuse customers for the failure of a business decision:
it's all GW fault for either choosing the wrong target for the wrong quality/price.

Pushing the blame to justify your decision to stick to the "official" state of a company by demonizing who points out the flaws in that is as common as pathetic.
>>
>>46020131
None of these arguments work because GW has replaced WHFB with something way shitter.

You can slate WHFB all you want but setting is kill now.

You'll never have your fun Warhammer Fantasy skirmish game.

tough titties
>>
>>46020131
>likes AoS design
>calls people video gamey mongoloids

go back to your WoW catdragons idiot
>>
>>46020361
>WHFB died because GW stopped caring about producing quality and pushed on quantity: bigger models, bigger units, bigger entry cost, bigger magic

Just like what >>46020270
Wanted.

He wanted a WARgame, not a tussle in a field.

So fuck you, you fucking abortion of a human being

YOU killed this game. You cry so much about how you miss it now, but you people didn't give a fucking shit about it save for your netlists until end times hit.
>>
File: venerable-taumaturgo.jpg (49 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
venerable-taumaturgo.jpg
49 KB, 600x600
>>46020154
gamezone mournful knights
>>46020131
You realize character and charm are what people like about warhammer right. I mean I know you don't, you're a shill. AoS has so little character or personality it's obscene. No one wants warhammer to be a perfectly competitive game, people want to be able to have a game where their armies can be matched to their opponents with a roughly 50/50 chance of victory generalship not withstanding.
The "cheap knock offs" are far superior to anything gw has ever produced. Literally nothing you are saying even comes close to reality. There was ALWAYS round condemnation of 8th editions push towards huge armies, it was GW attempting to push sales, not the request of the players.
>>
>>46020423
I probably have fucking pubes older than you.

Know what? let's play a fucking game.

Let's play the dick waving game.

What armies do you anti-AoS play.
>>
>>46020447
I play Skaven pirates, Chaos warriors, and Border prince mercenaries. I'm not sure why that's at all relevant. Are you going to say you win because you bought more models? Isn't that what you were condemning?
>>
File: 1456717703388.png (5 KB, 276x270) Image search: [Google]
1456717703388.png
5 KB, 276x270
>>46020429
>>
>>46020131

Are you sure GW didn't play some part in the decline of Mordheim? There was some evidence to suggest that fear of failure is why they stepped away from a lot of such games.

At any rate GW seems to be behind the idea of creating such things again considering the number of board games they/FW are pumping out, not to mention Bloodbowl and possibly Epic in the future.

>>46020270

>How did me wanting a large scale battle game result in the fucking skirmish garbage you clearly love so much.

Because people like you are a niche and not big enough to be deemed worth it by GW.

There is evidence to suggest that Fantasy was ultimately dropped because GW was seeing it steadily decline in the face of newer games while 40k still retained it's place.

For example, the last time Fantasy charted as among the top five selling games in the US was 2013, at fourth place, after that it fell off completely to games like X-Wing, Warmachine, Hordes, Star Wars Armada, and Star Trek Attack Wing.

>>46020439

>it was GW attempting to push sales, not the request of the players.

GW wouldn't have even done it in the first place if they didn't think there was at least some demand for it.

Please don't tell me you seriously believe that the GW Design Studio live in some fucking bubble and don't get a feel for what people may want from those they play with.
>>
>>46020332

'all the other stuff' plus the box costs less than 10 mirrordwarfs and one of their 'i only do shoulder days' salamanders

Also, that's a 2k points army with 65 models. You can shill all day but that is more than 11 models. This is a fact. Not to fucking mention that you can't even play AoS with 11 models because it is an unplayable pile of garbage. Check out what Steve said in his last sit and talk about AoS. This is the guy who makes bi-weekly videos for it and still admits it's barely a game even with tons of houserules.

Also, this 'subpar' shit. Sauruses aren't subpar, carno isn't subpar, the only thing in that box that's subpar is the cold one cavalry but fine, can them, make two scarvet cowboys from the kit for the same 300 points, which are among the top10 characters in the entire game and probably the best out of the hero section counting all WHFB, same amount of points.
>>
File: Bretonnia BSB 2.jpg (84 KB, 600x992) Image search: [Google]
Bretonnia BSB 2.jpg
84 KB, 600x992
I just wanted a nice thread about heraldry, is that too much to ask?! I just wanted people to sit around with their warm computers on a chilly March night and talk about their cool guys and the cool paintjobs they do to make their flags look pretty.

>inb4 'It'll be fine once the shills leave/AoS dies/Jesus comes back to Rapture us'
>>
File: image.jpg (621 KB, 1600x1124) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
621 KB, 1600x1124
>>46020429
I liked Mordheim too, but don't fucking blame me for Age because I wanted Army of Darkness, alright?

Blame the fuckwad who bought 1000 Skaven Slaves and Forgeworld Great Unclean Ones because they were OP as fuck.

I always subscribed to pic related.
>>
>>46020439
So let me get this straight; People loved Warhammer's character and charm....

But GW produce shit and cheap knock offs were always better.

And while people condemned 8th hard and fast on it's push towards huge armies, as soon as AoS comes about and people have the freedom to return to the better editions... they stick with 8th.

So no, I don't buy your fucking stupidity. If people cared about charm and character they'd buy models they like in the game. But they don't, they buy cheap perry crusaders and Mantic zombies. things that -DON'T- have the warhammer character because they're either historicals, in a different aesthetic or look like shit for cheap.

And yeah, if people HATED 8th they would have gone back to 6th or 5th.

>>46020549
8th edition is unplayable garbage, it is literally just "Pick one of the top armies or you autolose"
>>
>all these people crying about how fantasy is dead
>fantasy community didn't even change where I live after AoS was released
>>
>>46020537
Do I need to dig up that quote where gw literally says the actively avoid market research?

If they did research they wouldn't have made an entire model line that's being outsold by a single box of space marines.
>>
>>46020586
Your fantasy community is why it's fucking dead.

a bunch of passive aggresive nerds trying to one up each other at plastic napoleon.
>>
>>46020537
Except we know Age AKA Cucumber Stanley was planned since the start of 7e at least.

So whatever sickness was in 6e that caused them to start the Gorshit.
>>
There are big armies and then there are big armies. I came to WHFB because, yeah, War. I always did want to see an impressive host. Skirmish games are fun but they're a different beast, scratch a different itch.

But I didn't want 8th "Bigger is always better" where the rules nearly say that whoever's got the most dudes wins. Except maybe for Skaven or Goblins, units of 20 foot soldiers or 10 elites ought to be "big" (and half that value "small"). With 5-10 units plus some support pieces and characters there'd still be a lot of bodies on the field. Seeing 5 wide 10 deep busses of empire troops and knowing you need that to get shit done? Not my idea of a good time
>>
>>46020603
>Do I need to dig up that quote where gw literally says the actively avoid market research?

That would be a contribution of value to the thread, because it's actually a fact that other people can see and check. Someone in /whfbg/ is always banging on about it, but they never source it, so if you could that would be helpful.
>>
>>46020615
>a bunch of passive aggresive nerds trying to one up each other at plastic napoleon.
well done anon, you literally just described every wargame ever.

I think you need to find another hobby.
>>
>>46020429
A wargame doesn't mean all units need 40+ models, older editions of WHFB were still wargames and the unit size didn't go over 20 usually and the game was scalable enough to be able to play with just around 50 miniatures rather than 100.
I dare >>46020270 to say that WHFB 6th edition wasn't big enough in term of scale to make it a wargame and not a skirmish.

Never netlisted, never even fielded a horde formation in standard games nor spammed choices; I commonly played smaller sized games (500-1000pts) on top of special scenarios with a few skirmishing heroes, normal 2k battles and the occasional games with multiple players per side.
Pushing the blame to someone that has nothing to do with the demise of a business decision will not make you feel nor look better or right.

Wether intentionally or not, you're being stupid.
>>
>>46020568
Defeat it by talking about heraldry.

If I wanted a rebuilt Mourkain Strigoi, what army would I use? Is there any canon pics of Ushoran?

How should I kit out Ushoran? SGK, or Master Vampire?
>>
>>46020578
>8th edition is unplayable garbage, it is literally just "Pick one of the top armies or you autolose"

Nice, you have just cemented your stupidity.

Tomb Kings won the midwest gt with 100+ players. Bretonnia crushed the 80+ players crossroads GT, lsing only 5 battle points during the whole event. In the three years of buckeye battles the fewest factions in the top 8 was 6 different ones, and the fewest faction in the top32 was 13 different ones. All factions had a top8 placement during the 3-year span of 8th at Buckeyes.

You were a kitchen-table player who is shit at the game and are enjoying that he can win in AoS because it is not even a game and his complete lack of skills, intelligence, or experience doesn't matter shit.
>>
>>46020439
>gamezone mournful knights
fair enough, I stand corrected.
>>
>>46020668
Yeah, no.

Don't call people stupid when you try and make the most blatantly fake anecdotal evidence just to try and counter a point.

Unless you are a fucking moron you should know GW business decisions have always been fueled entirely by game design fancy. As much as people forget, the Admin side of GW was a fucking worthless leech while all the creative heads fucked about making whatever they wanted.

And guess what designers don't like making? rank and file infantry.
>>
>>46020615

nah, me and my buddies are fine

might be because we aren't complete retards so don't throw a fit when we lose a game, or even three in a row
>>
>>46020747
Well, yes you do.

Because you're 8th edition trash
>>
>>46020568
But anon, my army has totems as standards, not brighlty colored canvas...
>>
File: 1316225091383.png (83 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
1316225091383.png
83 KB, 241x228
>>46019641
AoS has formations? like 40k Formations?
Wow..so not only do we have shit models, no points or balance, we get the shit fill formations too. Nothing appealing about this game at all.

I'm glad I never jumped ship to it because I've dropped 40k because of all those gay ass formations.
>>
>>46020718
>All factions eventually over a 3 year period managed to get top
>If we spread out the variables enough, they normalise.

Let me sum it up to you.

The TK player won by luck.

The Bret player won by luck.

Both armies would have lost to Dwarves.
>>
>>46020794
>M-More choices is bad guys.

You have assburgers don't you?
>>
>>46020769

the last few occasions we exclusively played 7th, because that's what one of our friends played last and had army for. and actually will play 5th the next time for similar reasons

but we will back to 8th soon don't worry. one thing is sure, we will avoid age of shitmar
>>
File: Saurian Standard.jpg (305 KB, 923x366) Image search: [Google]
Saurian Standard.jpg
305 KB, 923x366
>>46020772
Beastmen or Lizardmen? Got any pics?
>>
>>46020801
>The Bret player won by luck.

He is a lucky guy. He won it the year before the breton army with skaven too

Maybe that's the issue, we are just luckier than you at this game
>>
>>46020603

I knew you were going to bring that up.

There is a difference between a company doing market research and game designers trying to get a feel for the pulse of the community from the people they play with, from people they meet at events, from people that send them emails, and possibly even from looking around the internet.

Again, the Designers do not live in a fucking bubble, there isn't some corporate lackey constantly monitoring their activities with their finger on the speed dial of the sniper constantly watching them.

>>46020741

>And guess what designers don't like making? rank and file infantry.

This is true, GW even admitted that the sculptors design the models before the rules or even lore are created.
>>
>>46020842
>If I lie, it makes my argument look better.

You didn't play 5th at all. And who the fuck would ever willingly play 7th?
>>
File: 1434899834 (1).jpg (132 KB, 648x1024) Image search: [Google]
1434899834 (1).jpg
132 KB, 648x1024
>>46020568
The shill legion and the people who haven't learned to ignore shills will always make these threads crowded with shitposts, but at the same time it's the life blood of the thread. I am guilty of responding to shills yet it's this involvement with the thread that causes me to make many actual posts as well.

>>46020578
>gw makes characterful models and characterful art and literature
>better sculptors come along and start making their own minis for the existing world while gw deteriorated.

Not sure how that train of logic is hard for you to track.

>what is 9th edition, kings of war, and 6th edition that many people are playing
>what is perry bros literally made half the gw models worth a damn.
>what is the dozens of manufacturers who produce high quality miniatures that are based off the warhammer world and aren't designed to be cheap like historical or mantic.

we deliberately ignoring reality that contradicts erroneous claim now.

>what is every single army except sometimes beastmen and brets being in the top brackets of most tournaments
>suddenly bitching about bad balance after you condemned carrying about competitiveness
>>46020586
Same. We just play a weird mordheim path to glory abomination though with occasional kings of war. I want to get them to try 9th age this weekend now that it's out in earnest.
>>
>>46020877
>He won with one of the strongest armies beforehand

shock and horror.
>>
>>46020890

7th is a pretty fucking good system. The only thing that fucked it up was the daemon/VC/DE trio of army books. If you discount that, the base rules are the best.

I'd gladly play 7th BRB with 6th edition books. Makes me thing that the other guys were right and you are just trolling
>>
>>46020618
This is not true, I believe you were the one from the last thread who misread that quote. Aos is just Stanley. Cucumber was 7th.
>>
>>46020906
Nice hot opinions bro.

Oh wait.

>Kings of war os Alessio garbages
>9th edition is literally "We wank the 8th edition armies again"
>nobody is playing 6th edition

If you were playing any of these, they'd be in the thread... oh look, they're not.

Also perry bros range is fucking shit, they lost their touch.

>>46020954
Ah yes the "everything is expensive but you still need alot of it" edition, I enjoyed that one.

Oh wait no it was a fucking abortion.
>>
>>46020924

>the year he won with skaven was the year that buckeyes had no skaven in the top 32

No, that army was shit as well, he was just lucky as I told you. The year he wasn't lucky was the Bretonnia army, that's a real powerhouse
>>
>>46020989
Right.

Skaven are shit in 8th. right.

And not being lucky as brets..... when my Dwarf army literally can table him by turn 3 if he doesn't luck out.
>>
>>46020741
>the most blatantly fake anecdotal evidence
You're implying a lot here

>Unless you are a fucking moron you should know GW business decisions have always been fueled entirely by game design fancy
except we've the word of ex-GW insiders specifically addressing how the company spiralled into shit as the suits took over the creative side of the company (miniature and games designers) in the business decisions.

>designers don't like making rank and file infantry
in fact they liked making fantasy miniatures with character and heroes more, monsters were a pain in the ass to concile with the printing technques while modern autoCAD miniatures like fyreslayers and stormcast suppress all personal imput in the composition of the model, the new plastic monsters are perhaps the only things designers are happy to do (even if I would bet less than small heroes) and even then they end up visibly rushed so there stands to believe it's not the design team who's deciding how to run the things at GW.
>>
>>46020924

>when someone wins with a perceivably weaker army == luck
>when the same guy wins with a so-called top-tier army == no surprise
>comletely discount the fact that the player was what mattered

you can't defeat the Stereotype Man
>>
>>46020568
My skaven bsb is a pirate with a great big rat skull and cross bones flag heald in his tail, complete with hook hand and eye patch and barrel of skavenrum. I ought to Redo the freehand though, it's from an age where I couldn't really paint for shit. I'll try to grab a photo before the thread is kill
>>
>>46021021

You are the cancer that killed this hobby. WAAC fag who tables tournament-winning armies in three turns, kill yourself.
>>
>>46020866
lizardmen, I don't have pics here, I'll try to deliver something by tomorrow.

but it's not that much or great.
>>
>>46021021

Nothing is shit in 8th except Beastmen. Even they are fine after they can take marks by the way, just way too one-dimensional.
>>
>>46021051
>The player

Literally a joke consider Warhammer fantasy 8th edition is literally auto-piolet mode.

Let me guess he charged people in the flank and used pegasus knights as chaffe.

>>46021072
I'm sorry, do I fit in too much, Don't blame me for adapting to the game.
>>
File: Witch Elf.jpg (1 MB, 625x4109) Image search: [Google]
Witch Elf.jpg
1 MB, 625x4109
>>46020906
>it's the life blood of the thread

NO. Warhammer Fantasy is the lifeblood of the thread. Occasionally someone might take a potshot, but 110+ posts in a thread being a pointless circular shouting match, with no evidence or facts, just anecdotes and screaming, is exactly the kind of thing that gives /tg/ the same shit reputation as /co/ and /v/.

What the thread needs is people having fun, and big Witch Elf titties.
>>
>>46021103
tomb kings are straight up worse than vampire cunts though.
>>
>>46021061
>barrel of skavenrum

Is that a barrel of rum made by humans that he stole and wrote "booze-booze" on? A pic would be cool.
>>
>>46020830
Fuck me, this level of shillery is unreal.

You bitch about WHFB being upscaled whilst defending formations that are being used to upscale 40k?
>>
>>46021109
>big titted elves

I wish this stopped to be a thing, elves are supposed to look like old hags with thin bodies and no wrinkles.
Leave the curves to proper races like skaven
>>
>>46020974
If they started planning in 7th, that means the decision to create Age of Sigmar was made in 6th.

Something in 6th made them plan to shitcan Fantasy and replace it with Lite Warhammer.
>>
>>46021109
>People having fun

Warhammer fantasy hasn't been about fun for 15 years.

The fact that the second most topical thing is to whine about the new thing and shitpost about ANYTHING new that doesn't fit his autism circle.

look at him >>46021152

Anyone who uses the term "shill" doesn't want to have a discussion, they can't accept different opinions, they just want their shallow little cum-guzzling mindset validated.
>>
>>46021183
simple.

Alessio and his historical autism. It's why we got 7th and 8th edition as such shitfests.
>>
File: toad dragon.jpg (70 KB, 843x642) Image search: [Google]
toad dragon.jpg
70 KB, 843x642
>>46021107
>complaining about WAAC fags
>The game has no tactics
>Plays AoS

Here we see the terrible player in his natural habitat. Unable to rationalize the fact that he may be retarded without humbling himself, he screams ans scratches at all about him. His disheveled look and inchoate fury make is clear to all but those who find perverse joy in poking such a pitiable beast with a stick to stop responding.
>>
File: Alarielle_Old_Model.jpg (188 KB, 1600x711) Image search: [Google]
Alarielle_Old_Model.jpg
188 KB, 1600x711
>>46019120
Don't have any, but have this instead.
>>
>>46021223
I'm not sure what makes you think 7th and 8th are designed by a historical autist. They are anything but simulationist.
>>
>>46021200
>The fact that the second most topical thing is to whine about the new thing and shitpost about ANYTHING new that doesn't fit his autism circle.

Not at all

AoS rarely gets discussed here, only when a troll like you makes residence in the thread after a massive butthurt level event. Last time it was when Gav Thorpe plain said that Stormcasts are Space Marines, now the 140 USD dragon led you to project your frustration unto this thread

I don't even care about AoS at all I just hate the fact that whenever something like this happens all the trolls come here to calm their anger. Between those, this thread is rarely about GW honestly
>>
>>46021183
That's not what the quote was. Thorpe said that AoS, during development, was codenamed Stanley, which he thought was strange. He also mentioned that during development 7th was named Cucumber, which is equally strange. It doesn't say that they started planning AoS in 6th, or even that the code names have anything to do with each other. It's just a weird bit of trivia.

But I don't want to get sucked into this, I just want to look at the fantastic crystalline paintjob on this standard.
>>
>>46021265

Dunning-Kruger effect in full force, I agree
>>
File: he_archmarge-composite-1.jpg (100 KB, 716x720) Image search: [Google]
he_archmarge-composite-1.jpg
100 KB, 716x720
>>46021282

I've got some of her as well

Gonna dump but sadly it is street name captcha day so won't be quick
>>
>>46019866
Being fair with Mordheim: Nobody played it at GW stores because - in a number of them - staff could and would kick you out if they caught you playing it, for "You can't buy its rules off the shelf in-store" reasons.

Warbands, if less frequently, had the same problem, along with increasing issues caused by the releases of 7th and 8th Edition and the changes they made to army lists / force organization.

1000 points… you've got that one right, but often the solution there was "Two players w/ 1000 or 1500 each versus another two players w/ 1000 or 1500 each", and those I saw fairly often (usually to help someone get into the hobby as they built up their lists or tried something new).

The issue with smaller-point WHFB games is that GW's rules were hit-or-miss and could readily favor some armies in them over others. Tomb Kings, for example, were nearly unplayable at lower point levels (let alone effectively) since a naked General and Level 1 Hierophant cost you 215 points (or over a quarter your army at 750). Contrastingly Orcs & Goblins could field up to four reasonably kitted hero choices at the exact same point level (possibly for less points too!).

People didn't avoid smaller games in-store because "Muh 3000pt glorious battles". They avoided them because a lot of them risked you getting kicked out if you didn't have chill staff (and risked the chill staff getting canned if they were caught being chill) and those that didn't were obviously imbalanced in their own special ways.
>>
>>46021309
holy shit that looks nice
>>
>>46021265
Here we have the projection fag.

Thinking because I defend AoS I must be some sort of religious adherent to it and cannot grasp the fact that I am not just a rancorus shitstain who almost religiously bashes another system just because the one I like failed because it turns out, companies only continue ones when people buy the major product.

I play mordheim most of the time now, I managed to make a pretty bitching Beastmen Warband.

I defend AoS because it's SOMETHING, it's something other than the stale as fuck abortions 7th and 8th were, where all they did is shuffle numbers, shit out big units and we never got anything else. I probably won't ever play AoS, unless my mordheim collection gets big enough.

But all throughout this thread, in every one of your fucking pathetic posts you've been an immature spiteful little toad.

And your posting method proves you to be one of the AoS shitposters too.

I mean really, grow the fuck up.
>>
File: he_mage (8).jpg (84 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
he_mage (8).jpg
84 KB, 800x600
>>46021363
>>
>>46021127
Well, yeah. I say this as a TK player. In 8th we were the test bed for undead rules, VC came out right afterwards with the rules more polished.

Still, I managed to pull out some decent wins with my Tomb Kings against my friends Vampires, O&G and Chaos Warriors. I got destroyed more often by DE Witch Elf blobs and HE Banner of the cheese dragon blobs.

It was an uphill battle, but I liked my TK so it didn't bother me.

We played a couple games of 9th Age and TK/VC seem a bit closer in strength now.
>>
>>46021378
I felt the opposite. I was kicked out of playing Mordheim because players didn't want me wasting the tables.

We had the cool little mail order booth thingy too.
>>
File: Tomb Guard 2.jpg (230 KB, 600x1900) Image search: [Google]
Tomb Guard 2.jpg
230 KB, 600x1900
>>46021384
A commission for some lucky bastard. Cool Mini or Not is a hell of a website.
>>
File: everqueen.jpg (136 KB, 500x2455) Image search: [Google]
everqueen.jpg
136 KB, 500x2455
>>46021409
>>
>>46021421
That's because 9th age is literally "The blandening"

Doesn't fix any problems directly just shits on everyone.

As a beasts player I am dissapointed.
>>
>>46021454
>People shit on CAD GW
>These glorious fuckers existed
>>
Getting into 9th age due to group present where I am. Before this, I never really played WF.

Starting with VC- do caster Vamps shine exclusively on large mounts, or are they good footslogging. This is assuming the character in question is the general.

The three options I see are:
Mounted on Zombie dragon (not a fan of modelling this).
Mounted, which can be upgraded to fly in of itself, or with some knights of either flavour.
Footslogging with some core.

Suggestions?
>>
File: Bretonnia Foot Knight.jpg (29 KB, 213x591) Image search: [Google]
Bretonnia Foot Knight.jpg
29 KB, 213x591
>>46021470
That's some lovely vinework.
>>
>>46021470
dang, I have the old metal everqueen (and her maidenguard) and I don't know whether to be inspired or driven to despair seeing that paint job. Saved so I can learn from its mastery.
>>
>>46021391
>because it's SOMETHING
define something, because AoS stands together only with gentlemen agreements and houserules.

Everything you could do with that could be done with WHFB.

WHFB in its dying years continued to be among the top of tabletob games, AoS is nowhere to be seen, nor we have any indication that WHFB was generating less incomes than AoS.

>grow the fuck up
>says the man who projects, accuse and shitposts for no reason bar his bitterness for an idealized bad concept of a group of people.
>>
>>46021200
>Anyone who uses the term "shill" doesn't want to have a discussion, they can't accept different opinions, they just want their shallow little cum-guzzling mindset validated.
Oh, you mean that post that just pointed out how you contradict yourself?

Very convenient of you to just ignore that part of the post, isn't it?
>>
>>46021472
>confirmed for not having played the 9th edition
>>
>>46021421
>I got destroyed more often by DE Witch Elf blobs and HE Banner of the cheese dragon blobs.

I'm quite curious what was so bad for your TK against the BotWD horde.

I think I was the only one in our group who actually liked to play against that shit. Buffed up Tomb Guards>BotWD cheese. Nothing magical here (basically only buffing my unit), just ~40 WS6 S5 5+ killing blow ASF attacks, our poor HE player didn't like that haha.

The only issue was Alarielle, that bitch is broken. But without her, my Tomb Guards just munches through the sissy lions.
>>
File: unreleased slaanesh beastmen.jpg (27 KB, 260x393) Image search: [Google]
unreleased slaanesh beastmen.jpg
27 KB, 260x393
>>46017718
Devoted beastmen are known as Slaangors. Orgies. raping. drinking. unspeakable feasts. Drugs of all forms. Giant drums. precious metals, dyes, paints and bright cloth being prized loot.
I second >>46017772 suggestion. The Liber Chaotica: Slaanesh has some good info too.

They even have a few models. Some were never released for obvious reasons. Pic related.
>>
>>46021391
His strange guttural cawing fills the air, fallacious reasoning in shrill tone and self contradiction in defense of his retardation reaches the ears of his intended victim, but the shillbeast has bitten off far more than he can chew. The pack of warhammer players looks at him with revulsion in their gaze, for they know all to well the sound of his sputtering autisimal rants."caw caw! No one plays mordheim, that's why, gluck, a true skirmish game game like AoS is good! I play mordheim caw caw!" it calls. The pack looks at the beast wearily, it's cawing has kept them for war too long from the discussion of heareldry. It proceeds once again to project haggard cries from it's lips dripping milking saliva, chunks of earlier snacks flying about. "7th and 8th were unbalanced, I couldn't beat better players with an equal army caluch caluch!" "That's why AoS is good! It totally gets rid of balance at all! I can just take more than the better player!" The pack lumbers on, no longer compelled to swat or distract themselves with the shillbeast, to sit in a circle and discuss banners.
>>
>>46021642
>never released for obvious reasons
It's because of the boobplate right? too high elvish
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 73

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.