[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That was weird... Rollan ma Spehss mehreens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
So yea, the thread archived despite the fact we were actively posting to it, which was fucking weird

Anyways, previous thread to see what we have so far

>>46007045

So yea. still need a d10 for our current chapter strength
>>
Rolled 1 (1d10)

>>46009522
Rollan

4chan ate your thread edition
>>
>>46009978
uh oh, Endangered... wonder why that is... hmmmm, we can figure it out later

d100 for chapter friendss
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>46010019
>>
>>46010052
Navigators, most likely a specific navigator house, cool we good at space travel

d100 for the ones we REALLY hate
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>46010104
>>
>>46010131
Chaos space marines Ironically enough, we can decide on warband or legion later

ALRIGHT thats all the rolling, I'll put up a summary shortly... however from the thread counter it looks like it may archive the thread randomly again... dafuq is happening?
>>
Founded in the 34th millenium, our chapter were created to crusade against the Imperiums enemies(allegedly), however it is unknown to the Imperium and indeed the chapter itself as to who our progenitor is, though they vehemently believe they are succesors of the Imperial fists. In truth, they were created with the Gene seed of the Alpha Legion who paraded themselves as elements of the Imperial fists third company whilst forming the chapter, a belief the chapter holds dear aand true from the hypno therapy and harsh indoctrination they use in recruitment. For unknown reasons, the Alpha legion made them in the guise of the fists.

They believe in purity above all, and yet their own gene seed is flawed hyper-stimulating the Omophagea of many brothers and leading to the creation of their strnge and esoteric and mysterious Chapter culture. In legend, the former Captain of the fists third company slew a Daemon prince and led the chapter through many harrowing battles, in truth he was one of the Alpha Legion masquerading as an Imperail fist, as all the founding members were.

Their homeworld is a feral ice world, which they only distantly 'rule'. Perhaps their mysterious creation is to blame for thei somewhat divergent chapter organization, their focus on ranged combat lends them specially modified bolters unique to their chapter. Their chapter badge involves a creature who features heavily in all their iconography.

Currently, they are an endangered chapter, only a handful remain after(TBD). They are allied with a Navigator house and have a fierce hatred for the Chaos marines of (TBD)
>>
>>46010381
OK there is summary, OP will BRB, have to put up for a minute... if thread is rando-archived again I will make a new hread but otherwise pls discuss further fluff

will give more specific topic upon return
>>
bump
(page 7 already?!)
>>
>>46010412
It doesn't seem like any of the posts bump the thread. I don't get it, man
>>
>>46010518
Are all threads like this?
>>
>>46010518
Yeah something is very wrong... anyone experienced this before?
>>
>>46010573
No, normally a post bumps a thread until around 310 posts I have no clue what's going on
>>
It seems to be stick on page 9 now... wtf is going on?
>>
>>46011368
You get in any trouble with the mods, OP?
>>
>>46012253
No, I have not... is that something they can do? Even if it is I have not done anything ban or fuck with worthy...
>>
>>46012349
Huh. It might be worth while to try and OP from mobile, or if you are, using a PC, just to see what happens.

I don't know what to tell you, I've never seen this happen before
>>
>>46012467
Well, it has not archived yet despite being page 10 so lets just keep going

First up is name. color, and Chapter badge

For the badge totem creature I suggest the chimera, like the hydra a greek mythical beast, I think it could be interesting
>>
>>46012707
we could roll for color
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.