[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wander Quest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Ruadhan, that was the your parents gave you as the son of simple farmers. Live was hard but simple as you peacefully tilled the land a good two decades in relative happiness.

Your life would soon end as war would sweep across the land as foreign armies pillaged, killed, and put village's like yours to the torch. You were the first casualty in fact as you never even saw it coming as the light left your body and went dead cold. However sometimes the hands of fate decide to change the destinies ofmthose they deem worthy and you felt your soul return from the void.

First you felt a great burden fall away as you cracked your crusted eyes open looking upon the rubble of the ruined landscape. Next the warmth in your body returned as you rub your eyes clean and wipe the dirt and rubble off your body as you collect yourself as you unfortunately don't see any other survivors. But at least one person must have survived.... Right?

--------
>Head Home
>Look for survivors
>Write-in
>>
>>46009430
>>Head Home
>>
>>46009430
>>Look for survivors
>>
>>46009430
>>Look for survivors
>>
>>46010238
You head through the eery countryside as the fields set ablaze are now almost burn out as the smell of charcoal and ash of the pile of timber that was the town was burnt to the ground.

Finally you see your house half torched as the smoke still comes off it. You walk inside and find their corpses on the floor half scorched as you feel the bike in your stomach rise up and you barely manage to swallow the acid down.

You find your father's Sword and strap it to your back and load some stuff in a pack and sling it on your back as you take the time to give your parents a proper burial before starting back for town.

-----------
>[Look for Survivors]
>[Skip Town]
>Write In
>>
>>46010491
>[Look for Survivors]
You should probably announce when you're closing the vote.
>>
>>46010491
>[Look for Survivors]
>>
>>46010491
>>[Look for Survivors]
>>
File: 1457935116575.jpg (113 KB, 600x806) Image search: [Google]
1457935116575.jpg
113 KB, 600x806
>>46010519
>>46010539
You search around the burnt out buildings as you check for any signs at all for life. Eventually you didn't get anything hint of life and so you continued on the road out of town as you an overturned wagon.

You casually walk over looking at the broken wheel and axle as you see a blonde haired girl unconscious and mostly unscathed luckily as you wake her up.
>"Hey! Wake up"? You say shaking her as she groggily wakes up.
"Oh goddess, I thought I was the only one to make it"? She somberly says.

---------
>" Are you hurt"?
>"What's your name"?
>"Are you hurt? Can you walk"?
>Write In
>>
>>46010884
>>"Are you hurt? Can you walk"?
>>
>>46010903
"Y-yes I think I'm okay, thanks for asking. Just help me for a bit will ya? I'm Leskja by the way and you are"?
>" I'm Ruadhan, the farmer's son. Here, give me your arm". You take her right arm over your shoulder as you help her along the winding road as the dark skies turn to a shade of grey as you get farther away from the town. She leans into a little bit as you can't help but blush as you hold her delicate but firm body close to you.

------
>Ask Leskja any Questions?

>"We should stick to the road".
>"We need to detour into the woods".
>Write In
>>
>>46010491
>as you feel the bike in your stomach rise up
>bike
That sounds extremely painful.

>>46011597
>>
>>46011597
>>"What happened?"
>>
>>46011963
>>46012394
>"We should veer into the woods to avoid any soldiers that might still be about, what happened exactly, I was knocked out before I knew what was happening "?

" Well not much, the Esterlands attacked the Sutherland's and sacked almost all the way to the capital last I heard. So it was a literal slaughter".

You reach the cover of tree's as a few riders gallop past missing you just barely as you both breath a sigh of relief. You continue down the forest path, soon to reach the upper Sutherland.
------
>"We should rest".
>"Can you move without my help yet"?
>"We should keep going ".
>Write In
>>
>>46012705
>>"We should keep going ".
>>
>>46012827
>"We should keep going". You insist, you don't wanna have to deal with some spooky forest shit today.

Leskja whines a bit as she is a bit more worn out than you were but kept !moving with you, arm draped around your back as you hear the song of forest life and the crunch of grass, leaves, and twigs under your boots.

Finally you get as far as you can go as the two of you stop to rest for the night as the sun finally sets, with the both of you sitting by the fire. Just two members of the Suther tribe under the cover of trees lying in the glow of moonlight sprinkling through and the stars above.

"Thanks for helping me or whatever"? Leskja says reluctantly, clear not used to relying on others for support or help.
------
>"I'll stand watch".
>"You notice anything strange"?
>" Let's eat something and rest".
>Write In
>>
>>46015975
>>"You notice anything strange"?
That sounds suspiciously suspicious.
>>
>>46016059
You feel as though something or someone is watching you in these woods, whether it has good or ill intentions you could not tell. Leskja draws her sword with a shing of her scabbard as some foul smell shanks you in the nose, like rotting corpses in a graveyard.

You both look forward to see a shambling lifeless husk of a corpse limping towards you. Great! Just what you needed, the blasted undead! You draw your Sword as you plan your next move.
-------
>Charge, it's only one.
>Flee, there could be more
>Lure, I'll let him come to me.
>Write In
>>
>>46017561
>>Flee, there could be more
There's never just 1 zombie.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.