[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
German Hollow Quest #2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31
Scheiße!
And things were going pretty smooth up until now!
You successfully hunted and killed a man without freaking out, you managed to quench your thirst for souls and you managed to get some information about this "afterlife".
Then everything went from merely bleak to completely hopeless.
A quincy, a known hunter of hollows, have appeared before you and opened fire on you and the two other hollows you've met.
As you tried to run you got shot in the face and lost one of your gillstalks as a result.
But the best part is, that the large hollow whom you were actually a little affraid of attacked this madwoman and managed to get himself killed almost instantly.
Luckily for you he managed to create a very effective diversion by crashing into the ground.
The alleyway in which you are lying is full of rubble, well even more full than it already was.
In the large crater lies the dead hollow while right next to you is the quincy under a large pile or debris.
You are not sure how long that will keep her occupied, if at all.
As you are trying to get your bearings you realise just how much your ears are ringing from the explosion like entrance of the atrophied hollow. Through the ringing you can hear someone speaking, perhaps even shouting, you can't make it out as it's too muffled to understand.

After a few failed attempts you manage to get on your feet, standing upright once more you grasp your head from the pain and you realise your mask has repaired itself, convenient.

As you try to find the source of the noise you can see Stern, the primate hollow crouching next to his ally, he is rocking the lifeless body back and forth with both arms, tears pouring out from the eyeholes of his mask.
"Gramps! Gramps! Say something, please! I beg you, just get up and let's leave! GRAMPS!"
It's clear he can't contain himself anymore, as he stops moving the corpse around hoping he would open his eyes and just simply lowered his forehead onto the large hollows chest.
>>
As your head finally clears you get ready for your next action, feeling how dire the situation is.
On one hand running away with your tail between your legs and hoping your ability to hide will save you does seem tempting.
On the other you don't think the woman is in as bad of a shape as you are and she'd probably easily catch up to you if you aren't fast enough, so evening the odds might be a good idea.
Meanwhile you can't decide what to do with the boy, you are glad Gramps decided for some reason to save you but not glad enough to risk your own life saving his associate just because you owe him one.

>Run as fast as you can, everything else will be a waste of your time
>Try and make sure your assailant won't be able to pursue you easily
>Other? (write-in)

Also:
What to do about the hollows, if anything?

Give me 3d10 and this time we take the final result into consideration (i.e. 6,4,5= a roll of 15)
>>
Rolled 1, 3, 9 = 13 (3d10)

>>46009060

Run the fuck away.
>>
>>46009060
Fuck the hollows

>Eat the quincy, bitch is down.

Was she not described as stuck under some debris from a fallen building? If she's stuck, she's easy prey.
>>
Rolled 9, 8, 7 = 24 (3d10)

>>46009060
>>Run as fast as you can, everything else will be a waste of your time
>>46009154
1. She's a sternritter
2. She's annoyed and mildly concussed
>>
Rolled 5, 9, 6 = 20 (3d10)

>>46009060
And roll.
>>
>>46009060
Oh well.

>>46009154
Changing my vote to

>>
Well this is a pretty clear result, writing
>>
>>46009429
can we add a "catch me if you can you bitch" to running?
>>
File: Ggio_Vega_Sonido.gif (621 KB, 212x212) Image search: [Google]
Ggio_Vega_Sonido.gif
621 KB, 212x212
This is the perfect opportunity to get away.
The old guy is dead, so repaying your debt to him kind of lost its point. As for the kid, you can't feel sorry for him if he lacks the basic survival skills to get away on his own.

You move one leg after the other, but with your stature fast movement is difficult. Damn it! Why do you have such short and stumpy legs?!

"Move for gods sake! Move! MOVE!"

The thoughts echo in your mind, in your desperation you can't do much else but mentally push yourself to the limits.

Suddenly something snaps in you and with an audible boom your body almost explodes with energy, propelling you several hundred meters.

The second boom appears as you rapidly decelerate and finally stop. Looking back you see just how far you traveled with such insane speed, dodging everything that came in your path. At first your mind starts to wonder about what you did, but you quickly remind yourself that you are far from safe. You try and supress your pressure and sneak away.

You can't believe your luck, with the distance that you gained and the ability to hide yourself you are in the clear.

Unfortunately you are getting hungry again...
>>
"Did that thing just...? No, it couldn't have."

Eryka stands up as she tosses the debris away, like it's weightless. She dusts her white uniform off as she observes the one remaining hollow in front of her.
It's crying, uncommon but certainly nothing to get surprised about. These monsters will try anything to convince others of their innocence, they don't deserve any mercy.

She forms her Heilig Bogen, notches the arrow and destroys the hollows head by shooting it in the back of its skull. The body disintegrates and the other one begins to deteriorate.
With the task done she makes her way home.

"I have to report this."
>>
>>46009663
Neat
>>
"All right. I think I lost her."

You sigh as you crawl into one of the empty train cars parked at the railway station. You feel exhausted, moreso than you felt when you woke up. And with the sun on the rise you feel strangely comfortable, sure you barely avoided certain death and you are hungry again, but now you feel more comfortable with your current situation and learned a few tricks to help you.

You should however decide on your next course of action.

>Hunting for food is a priority. (But where?)
>There are others like me, if I could find some then I could use them to my benefit.
>These talents of mine, I have to get better with them or else they'll fail me when I need them most (Train one of three: Sonido, Mucus, Reiatsu supression and sneaking)

Also roll 3d10, higher is better
>>
>>46009945
>>Hunting for food is a priority. (But where?)
Hospice? Hospital?
>>
Rolled 3, 4, 1 = 8 (3d10)

>>46009945
>These talents of mine, I have to get better with them or else they'll fail me when I need them most (Train one of three: Sonido, Mucus, Reiatsu supression and sneaking)

Reiatsu Suppression, become a sneaky bastard
>>
Rolled 6, 9, 7 = 22 (3d10)

>>46009945
>>These talents of mine, I have to get better with them or else they'll fail me when I need them most (Train one of three: Sonido, Mucus, Reiatsu supression and sneaking)
Sneaking so we can hunt while suppressed

Also we're clearly an ambush predator
>>
>>46009945
>Hunting for food is a priority. (But where?)

Graveyards? Or the Reichstag, depending on how long the war has been going on.
>>
Rolled 2, 10, 1 = 13 (3d10)

>>46009945
>>These talents of mine, I have to get better with them or else they'll fail me when I need them most (Train one of three: Sonido, Mucus, Reiatsu supression and sneaking)

Suppression, Being cowardly is the path to survival.
>>
Rolled 10, 9, 5 = 24 (3d10)

>>46009945

Train Sonido. I have no idea what Mucus is, and I don't like sneak builds.
>>
>>46010032
I can understand personal taste, but being able to conceal Reiatsu is unprecedented. It's a fucking amazing ability.
>>
>>46010124

It really is personal taste. Stealth builds are overdone IMO.
>>
Hey OP you might want to announce you're running on /wqdt/.
>>
Sneak training wins and with a 22 it will be stable to use outside of combat, writing
>>
>>46010159
I'm just saying we can learn how to use it and then work on something else later. It really is an amazing skill that Hollows don't naturally know how to do.
>>
>>46010177
Please post the DC's
>>
>>46010181
To be fair Sonido was a technique reserved for vasto Lorde memos or Arrancars too. We are something else.

Stealth+Sonido is a broken ability for a low level hollow like us.
>>
>>46010227
I dunno man, we might be some sort of Menos with all these weird powers.
>>
>>46010220
It was probably a degrees of power sort of roll.
>>
>>46010220
no DC's for these tasks, regardless of what you roll you'd have succeeded. Rolling determined how well you performed.
>>
>>46010250
Isn't menos just the term for all low level hollows? I'm not sure what you're trying to say.
>>
>>46010328
Memos is short for Menos Grande. Aka the Hollows that ate so many souls they became amalgam monsters if great power.
>>
File: Berlin after The World War II.jpg (175 KB, 700x665) Image search: [Google]
Berlin after The World War II.jpg
175 KB, 700x665
*Right, so I can sense others who exert a lot of power and since they can sense me too hiding might be a good technique to develop. I'll have to try and get a grasp on how this works precisely.*

You think to yourself and begin practicing your suppression ability. It won't be easy, as it seems to operate on instinct rather than consciousness, but practice makes perfect.

Meanwhile:

Eryka arrives to her home after a long night of patrolling the streets of the capital. She is tired and could not wish for more than a long relaxing bath to was away all the stress of a long night full of work. As she opens the door her husband is waiting for her, all dressed and ready to go to work.

"Everything in order dear?"

Alfons welcomes her wife with a gentle hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Not really, we need to talk."

Although she wanted to relax, there are other pressing matters to attend to.
>>
>>46010349
Menos Grande have no personality at all so we can't be one. They're just mindless.

Standard hollows do have abilities... Kingfisher had the stealth thing going on I believe.

We don't sound human/powerful enough to be one of the... aducas? Something like that.
>>
>>46010388
Keep in mind, Adjuchas are a brand of menos.

Menos Grande are just the big fuckers. Vasto Lorde or whatever are also menos, albeit the highest level menos.

Menos Grande as they are commonly referred to are "Gillian" class. Which are the weakest.

I highly doubt we are a menos.
>>
>>46010388
Menos Grande classes
Gilean the weakest and most numerous of the Menos, mindless but strong.

Adjuchas: when a Gilean gains a mind and personality. About the size of a standard hollow, but strong enough to fight a lieutenant solo.

Vasto Lorde: smallest of the Menos at human sized. However strongest fastest and toughest by far. Able to go toe to toe with captains and immune to hollow hunger. The apex of Hollow evolution naturally.

Normally Sonido is reserved for Vasto Lorde or Arrancars. We're neither. We're a normal-ish hollow.
>>
>>46010447
See now I'm confused. You're not >>46010250
This guy right? Because I think he's wrong. IF you're him... then you've confused the fuck out of me by saying first we are then aren't a menos.
>>
Oh and Spookyng, you should link the thread on twitter when it goes live.
>>
>>46010500
Different people, I was just throwing out that we might be a Menos because most of the powers we have are reserved for them.
>>
>>46010532
If we were we we'd be in Hueco Mundo not here.
>>
Hey OP I went ahead and archived.

I just didn't want someone to make another shitty archive like the last one.

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=German%20Hollow%20Quest

and a link to the first one because it didn't have a unique tag.

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/45984950/
>>
File: axolotl_mask_by_jojoteddy.jpg (91 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
axolotl_mask_by_jojoteddy.jpg
91 KB, 900x675
You kept practicing in the empty car for what seemed like hours. Unfortunately you don't have a watch, nor could you wear one on your thick arms.
But you managed to make good progress, for starters you figured out that you CAN'T actually hide our own power. In actuality the odd slime which your body constantly produces and covers your whole form seems to absorb your reiatsu making it feel much weaker than it actually is.
It's handy that you can apparently adjust just how much of it gets absorbed by the mucus.
Although it's useless when you are under a lot of stress, like in combat but nevertheless you can completely hide your presence now if needed.

You were about to stop, satisfied with the results of your practice session, when you become aware of a large mass of souls moving around.

As you poke your head out of the car you can see quite a large crowd of people, mostly civilians but you can see members of the military as well. Everyone seems to be quite tense, the civilians and the soldiers as well.

They appear to be moving the civilians on the trains, but to your eyes it seems like there are way too many people to fit onto the one train that is ready to depart. You seem to recall certain memories from when you were still alive, the images wildly flash around your mind too hard to make out, it's honestly almost painful.

As your headache starts to overwhelm you a sudden noise snaped you out of your vivid mindrush. Someone fired a gun.

You can see the masses terrified as one of their own lies on the tracks with a bulletwound on his forehead. Unfortunately there is no soul for some reason, you guess not all souls stick around here, but this seems to be a good opportunity.

>Waiting around for someone to get killed and their ghost to appear sounds like a good idea. Free meal.
>This place seems way too good of an opportunity, surely others will arrive. Hollow or Quincy, you don't want any of it. Leave.
>>
>This incident gave you a sinister idea. Could you kill a living person?

Also give me 3d10, dc of 10, crit is 22
>>
>>46010714
>>Waiting around for someone to get killed and their ghost to appear sounds like a good idea. Free meal.
>>
Rolled 6, 8, 9 = 23 (3d10)

>>46010737
>Waiting around for someone to get killed and their ghost to appear sounds like a good idea. Free meal.
>>
Rolled 4, 5, 8 = 17 (3d10)

>>46010714
>>Waiting around for someone to get killed and their ghost to appear sounds like a good idea. Free meal
>>
Rolled 1, 2, 10 = 13 (3d10)

>>46010737
>>
Rolled 6, 1, 10 = 17 (3d10)

>>46010737
>>
>>46010763
Damn son.
>>
File: praiseit.png (196 KB, 261x600) Image search: [Google]
praiseit.png
196 KB, 261x600
>>46010794
Gotchu senpai.
>>
>>46009050
>Strg+f jew
>Zero results
>Strg+f nazi
>Zero results
>Strg+f Sauerkraut
>Zero result
>Still named German Hollow Quest
>>
>>46010714
>>Waiting around for someone to get killed and their ghost to appear sounds like a good idea. Free meal.
I would actually suggest being even more proactive.
>>
Waiting for free food wins, with crit bonus.

>Writing
>>
>>46011012
i voted for waiting because killing people seems like an unnecessary dick move when people already die left and right from the smallest shit
>>
>>46011087
What if the crit bonus is that a bomber kills all of em.
>>
>>46011169
One of the civvies grabs a grenade off of the soldiers and jewahu ackbars them.
>>
>>46011169
Then i don't have to feel guilty, anon
because we didn't kill them
>>
>>46011197
I'm thinking a plane bombs them to shit.
>>
>>46011202
I would anon.

Cause i rolled the crit.
>>
>>46011207
I know what you meant.
>>
You decided to lay low and wait for some other people to drop, which was not a probability but a certainty. That last person apparently tried to run away and got shot, which lit the match on this powederkeg. People started screaming, praying and just trying to get the hell out of here.
Which is great because the soldiers started to open fire into the crowd more freely.

Apparently others had the same brilliant idea as you did and now there is a cavalcade of hollows just waiting for the pluses, some strong, some weak, all hungry. The whole thing devolves into a buffet for the hollows who are too distracted with the prospect of a free meal to kill each other as there is plenty for everyone.

You manage to snatch a couple for yourself and quickly start satisfying yourself. As you do however the remembrance begins again, this time stronger than before. You can make out the yellow star that these people are wearing, jews. They are lying infront of you lined up in order from smallest to tallest, men, women, children and the elderly. They have been shaved and their hair and belongings have been sent to processing, their corpses are to be disposed of.
A man is running to you obviously excited, he gives a salute and begins to report:

"Hauptscharführer, the orders are in! We are to proceed with the disposing of the corpses, sir!"

"Excellent! Proceed." With a smile you give the orders, you are happy to get rid of the trash.
You keep watching as the soldiers pile the corpses and light them on fire, you don't give them orders you yourself wouldn't do after all.

With that you finally snap out of it. Your arms are shaking and your stomach full on pluses, you finally remembered your past.

You can't quite decide if you feel disgusted or proud, or a mixture of both. In any case, this train leads to a land of prosperity, a deathcamp full of souls for you to take. The journey would be long, but no doubt you'd have food for it.

Do you...
>>
>Board the train and go with the prisoners.
>Stay here in good old Berlin, you don't want to return there.
>Other? (Write-in)
>>
>>46011376
>>
>>46011354
>>
>>46011376
>>Stay here in good old Berlin, you don't want to return there.

Holy shit that's dark.

Also is the Quincy's husband male or female? You may have mistyped the gender.
Bueno
>>
>>46011376

No quincies in the camps baby.

Also, we were a SS officer? top fucking kek
>>
>>46011354
Good we can remember but man we were a dick.
>>
>>46011376
>>Board the train and go with the prisoners.
This took a turn.
>>
>>46011376
>Bring a soul along so that you can eat if you get hungry on the trip there
>>
>>46011376
>>Board the train and go with the prisoners
>>
>>46011421
>No quincies in the camps baby.

Says who? It'd make more sense for even more agressive hollows and Quincys to be there knowing it's a death center
>>
>>46011376
>>
>>46011376
>>
>>46011376
>>
>>46011488
Who would the quincies be? The Jews? The soldiers? You forget like 99% of all quincies are arrogant assholes that view themselves above normal people, so i doubt they'd degrade themselves by hanging out in the camps or joining the army at all.
>>
>>46011419
Husband is male. I'm making mistakes sorry
>>
>>46011488
How do you propose the quincies, which are living humans, stick around a death camp? They'd either have to be a nazi subjugating the jews and committing war crimes, or they'd be a starving jew that gets progressiely weaker.
>>
>>46011537
They would to kill a lot of hollows, and the SS was a lot like that.
>>46011559
Come for the hollow killing stay for the atrocities
>>
>>46011549
S'all good.
>>
>>46011579
>Implying the quíncies would join the SS or the army.

Quincies generally keep to themselves, the only quincy we've seen in the entirety of bleach that does not start off as a asshole is Ichigos mother, and Ishida eventually becomes more tolerable, but his father and the Sternritter are pretty fucking shitty people overall.
>>
>>46011537
>>46011559
You guys realize that the quincies were the ubermensch type, right?

I could 100% see most of the quincy of that era being hardcore nazi types. Especially since you see so few later on, Shinigami x Quincy war, or they lost WW2? I think a combination of both.
>>
>>46011625
Exactly why they're SS material
>>
All aboard it seems, also packing lunch.
I'll go and get some sustenance as well.

>Writing
>>
>>46011654
>>46011718
What i'm trying to get at is that the qunicies would not lower themselves to work with normal people. So unless the german army has a secret quincy only detachment they would keep to themselves.
>>
>>46011750
Given Hitler's love of the occult? Pretty likely.
>>
>>46011750
>implying there aren't snooty faggot-ass officer quincies who are just as big of assholes to their own men as the jews they are killing
>>
>>46011822
I hope Spookyng takes this and runs with it, would be pretty kickass.

Shinigami working with the imperial japanese when.
>>
>>46011857
It's pretty obvious the Soul Society would be all over Imperial Japan.
>>
>>46011901
The SS was even more isolationist than Japan was. They do a good job at being neutral asshole on the alignment scale. "Oh, look at this war, better go down and kill the hollows, not stop the war or anything." they never really meddled.
>>
>>46011934
"Trying to help people and act proactively against hollows? What are you, stupid?"
>>
>>46011934
I was very confused, because you said "SS", and I was thinking of the Waffen-SS, not Soul Society.
>>
>>46011974
Pretty much.

>"M-Muh balance of souls"
>>
You can't let such an opportunity slip by!
Out there you'll surely have food in abundance, also triggering more flashbacks might reveal more about your past, how you died perhaps.
You snag yourself two pluses for the road ahead, people will probably die on the train but you don't want to leave it up to chance. You quickly kill them and conserve them in your mucus, it seems to be quite a versatile substance the pluses don't disintegrate thanks to it.

But as you make yourself for the train a quite large hollow with hooved legs and a horse mask steps in front of you as you scuttle on all four.

"Oy, small fry! Give me those, ye'r so pathetic you probably only eat once a week anyway. NOW GIVE!"

Normally you'd ignore pointless conflict, but something tells you this brute won't stand down on his own, so you have make him. You put your catch on the ground and stand on your hind legs and look the equine in the eye now that you are on the same level.

"Don't tell me ye'r..."

And just like that you headbut him mid-sentence, his mask shatters completely, revealing a human face underneath. Some of the fragments dug deep into his face. Meanwhile your mask is barely cracked and then it heals just like that.

You walk by your opponent who is now profusely cursing you while he is rolling on the ground. You don't want to miss your train, which is about to depart.

You jump onto the last car and watch the hollows, most of whom are still busy eating.
Some others have already boarded and have seen your violent display, it seemed to be effective.

As the train leaves all the hollows seem to scatter, some shouting Quincy as they run.
And sure enough blue bolts start to thin the number of hollows. You decide not to give them a chance to fire at you and start making your way forward.
>>
>>46011997
Why do Soul Society not go out and kill a bunch of people? The population is growing all over the world, and SS is fucking OLD. Are more souls created over time, or are SS just unbalancing the world by stopping Hollows who are the great equalizers?
>>
>>46012043
Shssshh don't look to closely. You'll find the plot holes.
>>
File: 1453106893461.png (900 KB, 690x968) Image search: [Google]
1453106893461.png
900 KB, 690x968
>>46012023
>And just like that you headbut him mid-sentence
>>
File: 1457654044087.png (199 KB, 768x960) Image search: [Google]
1457654044087.png
199 KB, 768x960
>>46012076
Imagine if the amount of souls are constant and SS has been slowly dwindling all along, but the stuck-up captains in the main city are totally ignoring the outer districts and only focus on their "HONORABRU DUTY".

Puts a darker spin on the entire thing.
>>
>>46012043
Hollows just turn souls into more hollow. Too much hollow and the world collapses.

I mean, a gillian is like, what, hundreds of souls all bound in a single giant thing? An adjuchas is dozens of those, and a vasto lorde is dozens of those.

How many souls do you think make up a vasto? 100,000? More? It's a lot of souls. If the hollows were left as they are, everything would eventually just be hollows because no souls actually leave that ecosystem without outside influence, they just get absorbed and conglomerated into bigger and badder hollows.
>>
>>46012158
Yeah, but humanity was hella smaller, maybe SS killing off all the hollows fucks the eco-system up. They're a natural part of the system no?
>>
>>46012158
And the quincy legit destroy souls wholesale with their abilities.

The shinigami actually force reincarnate them.
>>
>>46012203
The shinigami killing a hollow brings them to Soul Society right?
>>
>>46012158
Hollows are a problem that solves itself. If they eat too many humans, they begin to starve. If they begin to cannibalize to stave off the hunger, it only increases the speed at which a local concentration of hollows die.

As for the human population, there are seven billion worldwide, and many isolated settlements far from traditional civilization, so humans going extinct is unlikely.

In addition, humans began to evolve to deal with their hollow predators, in the form of quincies.

The soul society is simply interfering in an entirely natural process that, presumably, humans have been enduring since they EXISTED, which I believe is ~100k years.
>>
Eryka and Alfons appear at the trainstation. Both wearing all white clothing reinforced with quincy materials, at least some levels of conspicuousness has to be maintained after all.
Eryka quickly informs her husband:
"It's inside, I can feel it!"

"Are you sure? It could be another hollow with how many there are."

"I am certain, you could feel that power spike and then disappear right?"

"Yes, but it was so quick, I thought I'm just imagining things."

"Let's run, I can't allow this one to slip by again!"

The duo enter and quickly start purging the present hollow one by one. All the while Eryka is scouting for the lizard like hollow, this one has already tarnished her pride once, it won't do so again.

"Look the cursed thing boarded the train!"
She shouts.

Her husband quickly faces the train, right after impaling a flying hollow with his Seele Schneider.
"You can't be serious!"

"It's trying to get away! We can't..."

"We are not in any position to pursue now! There are way too many, bloody SS attracted way too many of them! We must purge this place immediately, we can decide what to AFTER we are safe!"

"Fine!"
She shouts at her husband, sometimes she really hates it when he is right. But that hollows luck won't last forever, after informing the others she will track it down personally.
>>
>>46012241
Quincies were created, they didn't evolve.

But that's a whole nother can of not!God beans.
>>
>>46012241
http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Quincy

If you kill too many hollows apparently the world poofs. That's no bueno.
>>
>>46012421
Souls Societies reaction to this?

GENOCIDE AND HUMAN EXPERIMENTS LOL.
>>
>>46012438
Well you have a choice between letting the people who are going to fuck everything forever live, or just dealing with the problem permanently.

And you don't fuck with old angry asian dudes.
>>
>>46012438
What
>>
File: Nuclear .jpg (18 KB, 292x317) Image search: [Google]
Nuclear .jpg
18 KB, 292x317
>>46012516
Especially when his soul thought giving him a weapon made up of a million angry lava skeletons was the right thing to do
>>
File: Trains.gif (42 KB, 472x343) Image search: [Google]
Trains.gif
42 KB, 472x343
You can't help but feel sick, riding on top of the train is incredibly uncomfortable and bumpy. You have been shifting to completely motion sick to fine ever since you left Berlin, the rail quality drastically dropped after that.

You felt quite smart about bringing some snack with you, it took the "cargo" to start dying. Luckily there were a few sick amongst them and they served as a food supply for those with less foresight. You still have some morsels left from the last body, but you're sure it won't last, you still haven't passed the border but you are getting there.

The other hollows rarely pay any attention to you, they are clearly troubled by you. And surprisingly enough they haven't torn each other to shreds either because they quickly established a pecking order where the strongest gets the first soul.

As far as you can tell they can be divided into two groups. Hollows who tend to not mingle with the others, but still can be found sometimes talking to one another and a large group of hollows who adapted a sort of pack mentality. The latter found themselves something else to pass the time with, they form fighting rings on top of the middle car where two hollows enter in a ring made of the others and beat each other sensless. It help disolving their pent up agression and reinforces this pack behavior in them, so it's a win win.

However as you gobble up your last bit of rations you finally reach the border between Germany and Poland. The train will probably stay here for a while for refueling and maintenance. Filling up your reserves is obvious, however you should find some other means of passing time as well.

>Enter the Moshpit, let's knock some teeth out
>Try talking with the more reserved hollows.
>You don't want to associate yourself with them, find something else to do
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>46012518
SS caught quincies and had Mayuri experiment on them, with Ishidas father being the only surviving quincy in the entirety of Japan.
>>
>>46012632
>>Try talking with the more reserved hollows.
>>
>>46012632
>>You don't want to associate yourself with them, find something else to do

Can we train our reiatsu suppression or learning to use our Mucus?
>>
>>46012632
>>Try talking with the more reserved hollows.
I recommend using an app with spell check for writing, it highlights miss-spellings and grammar mistakes.
>>
>>46012715
Wait those exist? For shit like punctuation marks too?
>>
>>46012715
From my experience word works well enough. Just have to remember to set it to English.
>>
>>46012632
>>
>>46012715
I installed one right now, and will check my text dumps with it before I upload, hopefully that won't increase the amount of time it takes to upload
>>
>>46012632
>>Enter the Moshpit, let's knock some teeth out
A leader in life, a leader in death.
>>
>>46012789
Taking five to spellcheck is totally worth it, and learning how to do it correctly from the start makes rewriting totally worth it IMO senpai.
>>
>>46012632
>Enter the Moshpit, let's knock some teeth out
Learning to fight smart is a good idea
>>
>>46012632
Guys when we get there i really want to alert the SS about our condition. it could open a whole new front in the war. for the Reich!
>>
>>46012809
>A leader in life, a leader in death.

I wonder who we were.

Maybe Max?
>>
>>46012809
>in Ghost mexico

>shouting at hollows in German

I want.
>>
>>46012769
Word is what I use.

>>46012789
Just write it in the app and copy paste it to 4chan, you'll have to redo your formatting though because 4chan eats it.
>>
>>46012864
That's fucking dumb
>>
Talking wins, I'll give you guys something to actually play with this time.

>Writing
>>
>>46012864
>implying Hitler isn't already trying to do wacky hollow-experiments to make himself a better artist
>>
>>46012956
Ever heard of the Thule Society?. depending on the time period this might be how they started,
>>
>>46013026
Wanting to have anything to do with humans is dumb, only a few can even see regular ghosts let alone Hollows. It's just a waste of time.
>>
>>46012866
Hauptscharführer is not too rare a rank, I don't think we were anyone too important.
>>
>>46013124

I was referring to: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_%282002_film%29

Though I might have missed some character details from last thread.
>>
>>46012241
But that's wrong.

Hollows don't die when eaten by other hollows, it just creates one bigger hollow. If allowed to continue, eventually you would just end up with the vast majority of souls locked up in Hueco Mundo as vastos and adjuchas, purely because those creatures are essentially hundreds and thousands of compressed hollows in one small form.
>>
>>46013233
Yeah, but we don't know where new souls come from. Unless SS used to be FUCKHUEG souls must be created somewhere, so hollows eating souls would mitigate the growth of SS if anything.
>>
>>46013302
I'm almost certain new souls come from people being born in the SS. They'd be completely new.
>>
>>46013302
Pretty sure the Soul King makes new souls.

But I actually have no fucking idea.
>>
>>46013161
Ahh, yeah, I definitely had no chance of getting that reference.

I think we have yet to see a personality type yet, apart from not being stupidly heroic. And we clearly were enthusiastic about our job when alive.
>>
>>46013332
But people don't get born into the SS, Rukia and her sister for example just appeared after they died with her sister already grown up.
>>
>>46013332
So just have everyone fuck more, problem solved
>>
>>46013369
People have kids in the SS dude, some people were born their like most of the people from the noble clans.
>>
>>46013356

Maybe we were an official or loyal to the Weimar Republic.
>>
>>46013416
*born there
>>
>>46013416
I always assumed they basically adopted and thus formed families with high-powered individuals.
>>
>>46013452
Nah, alot of them look the same. Like Byakuya is a clone of his dad almost in terms of looks, and Yoruichi's brother looks just like her.
>>
Who cares if spirits can have kids or not, i just want to know if they can still fuck
>>
Do arran cars have penises and vaginas?
>>
File: disregard_woman_on_the_top.jpg (171 KB, 681x900) Image search: [Google]
disregard_woman_on_the_top.jpg
171 KB, 681x900
While the train has stopped and the officers are handling the paperwork you decide to go out and stretch your legs a bit. It’s about damn time this bloody thing has stopped. While wondering around you can feel a plus appearing in the area. This makes the twentieth death on the road and you are only halfway there. You make short work of it, poor soul barely had time to register what happened to her. Nobody seems to mind since you haven't taken any of the pluses up until now but you can feel some of the more aggressive hollows eyeing you, just itching to cause some trouble. Other than that not much happens except you are bored out of your mind and need to pass the time with something.

You try and look up some of the straggler hollows, maybe some are willing to converse. Sure enough you find one that is currently not occupied and seems to be just as bored as you. You approach it in a slow and not the least intimidating manner you basically telegraph your intent to speak to her as you slowly walk up to it.

On closer examination this hollow seems a little odd, most hollow you have seen have a quite muscular build but this one seems to be a lot more slender, obviously not built for close quarters combat. And it doesn't seem to resemble any animal while such motifs are quite frequent as far as you know. This one strangely enough looks like a plant with its arms and legs being quite reminiscent of tendrils and leaves dotting its neck while the mask looks a lot like a bees head.

You extend one arm hoping for a handshake and greet the walking shrubbery.

"Hey there. You seem as lost as I am, how about we make this trip a little less uneventful?"
You are not quite sure what kind of a reaction you got, it's hard to make out with these bloody masks.

It extends one of its stem like appendages and coils it around your hand then after a brief shake it retracts them.

"Hello to you too! I'm Cerezo Silvestre nice to meet you!"
>>
Well this is awkward , not only did this hollow turned out to be female but you also forgot that you don't have a name!
Honestly it's about time you got yourself a name anyway!
So let's see...

>You can name the MC. most favored name will be chosen, otherwise I'll leave it up to the dice
>>
>>46013540
Obviously

>>46013550
Probably not
>>
>>46013575
Hugo Stiglitz
>>
>>46013575
Let the dice decide don't want no overly complicated thematic special shit

Something stupidly simple like Chad or John would do
>>
>>46013575
Kaizar Soize
>>
>>46013597
Hans Landa.

We will have all the Charisma.
>>
>>46013575

Max
>>
File: 1456638277644.png (39 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1456638277644.png
39 KB, 321x322
>>46013550
Ask Mayuri

>>46013588
But they have breasts
>>
>>46013575
Eirik Feanor
>>
>>46013575
Sigilosa Lunasta
>>
>>46013626
Seconding
>>
>>46013626
>>46013672
One of these, don't care which.
>>
>>46013626
Sleepy go home, you're drunk.
>>
>>46013626
I actually like this one.
>>
>>46013699
But I already AM home. Also not drunk yet.
>>
>>46013624
>Let the dice decide don't want no overly complicated thematic special shit

We're German, obviously we should have a German name.
>>
>>46013650
Secondary sexual characteristics aren't primary sexual characteristics. Arrancar are made from seemingly gender-less ghosts, so I doubt they have reproductive organs.
>>
>>46013728
You just picked that name because pop culture and it sounds vaguely similar to Sosuke Aizen, didn't you?

Subliminal.
>>
>>46013767
Hollows form from gendered ghosts.
Arrancar have genitals.
>>
>>46013769
Nope just from Kaizer Soze from The Usual Suspects. Just a bit altered for the quest setting.
>>
>>46013740
No I half expected some shit that's either
A reference to something that becomes an annoying meme later
Or some German name that's translated to king lizard of the vicious cock forest that shits hell rainbows in limbo or some shit I don't know
>>
File: PicsArt_03-02-02.25.19.jpg (25 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_03-02-02.25.19.jpg
25 KB, 321x322
>>46013767
But why develop secondary characteristics if not to use them to attract a mate?
>>
>>46013851
they used to be people so its probably a hold-over from then, plus its not like biological evolution has much to do with magic ghosts.
>>
Something simple, like Wolfgang Bach.
>>
>>46013832
Schatten means shadow, we can hide our presence but not completely eliminate it. Kind of like how a shadow is always there if you look for it, but you largely ignore it if you aren't.

I think it;s fitting.
>>
>>46013832
>König Eidechse der TeufelsschwanzWald, der Hölle Regenbogen in der Schwebe scheißt

Thanks Google
>>
>>46013930
Also not bad.
>>
File: images.png (5 KB, 179x180) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5 KB, 179x180
>>46013903
So you're saying it's entirely possible due to Ghost Magic I ain't gotta explain shit
>>
Kaizar Soize got some level of consensus, so it wins

>Writing
>>
>>46014047
I'm completely okay with this.
>>
>>46014047
>allowing pop culture reference names

But I don't want to be a gimp. Does that mean two of our legs are hobbled?
>>
>>46014047
But who is Kaizar Soize?
>>
>>46014082
We all are, somewhere deep down inside
>>
>>46014082

A guy who talks too damn much.
>>
File: 1404539375703.gif (184 KB, 400x271) Image search: [Google]
1404539375703.gif
184 KB, 400x271
>>46013851
>>
>>46014197
>not a bunch of hearts

>not just nothing but his body&face with "Heart" in the background

You're not good at this whole "Kubo" thing, are you?
>>
File: auschwitz.jpg (112 KB, 800x504) Image search: [Google]
auschwitz.jpg
112 KB, 800x504
"Name's Kaizar Soize, a pleasure!" *Nice save!* "So do you mind if I ask you a few questions? I'm afraid I haven't talked too much with other hollows before this so I'm kind of confused about a lot of things and I hoped you'd help me clear things up."

"Sure I don't mind, the others don't like talking to me for some reason, even though I soo enjoy a nice chat."

"That's a relief. Now would you mind telling me why did you decide to embark on this journey? I know my own reasons but nobody elses."

"What do you mean, aren't you here to get to the Promised Land?!"

"I'm sorry, what?"

"You actually don't know! This is so exciting, I get to explain it to someone!"
Your partner shifts around into a more comfortable position, clearly this might take a while, or she simply enjoys telling tales.
"So, rumor has it that there is a place at the end of this railway that leads to a paradise for hollows. Where there is food in abundance and no pesky little quincies to stop you either! They have snipped my beautiful leaves way too many times to count. Those bastards were just EVERYWHERE! I mean they were at the cemetaries, the hospitals, the morgues and you just couldn't find a quick meal anywhere!"

Those all sound incredibly obvious places for set-ups...

"So I decided to leave that boring old city alone and reach this wonderful little haven to eat as much as I can! And I'm sure all those tales of "Reapers" is just a myth to keep us away from the Promised Land, so a few little hollows can keep it for themselves!"

"Reapers? What are those?"

"You don't know even that? It's an urban legend among us, of black fiends stalking hollows in the darkness of the night, ready to cut us to pieces like animals without any reason. But as I said it's just a myth, after all there were none to be found in Berlin and that place was crawling with hollows sometimes."
>>
>>46014341
For someone who does not know anything about Bleach apart from hearing about the last Bleach quest, what is a reaper?
>>
>>46014439
Shinigami, literally means death god. In the west they would be known as grim reapers.
>>
>>46014341
>From Quincies to Soul Reapers
Fuck, we had better get good at cloaking. REALLY good.

>>46014439
Soul Reapers, Shinigami, death gods, aka the guys who hunt and kill hollows to forcibly reincarnate them. The rank and file are moderate threats to us at this level. a Seated officers would stomp us to hell and back. Given we were an SS Officer that is exactly where we'd head too.
>>
>>46014476
>>46014464
So worse than Quinces. Got it.
>>
So the camps are a haven for hollows, huh? And that talk about "Reapers", you don't know how credible she is but you don't feel like talking to her anymore as you figured out why the others don't talk to her much. First, her voice is like two nails inserted into both of your ears and meeting in the middle. Second, her constant shifting and swaying around is nauseating. And lastly she is emitting a constant pungent smell that can't be felt from farther away, but standing in front of her is enough to make you want to vomit. You should wrap this up sooner rather than later.

"So what's your deal? If you aren't heading to the Promised Land then why are you here?"

"It has to do with when I was still alive, I'd love to tell more but I can hardly remember anything."
You engage in some pointless chit-chat for a while in exchange for the information she gave you. Afterwards you wave her a goodbye and go as far away from her as you can and start gagging.

Now that you got a little information and finally your stomach stopped trying to leave your body there is still some time left until the train starts, but not much.
Do you...

>Go somewhere private and train some more (if so what?)
>There is still some time for at least one roughhousing
>Other? (write-in)

Also give me 3d10, first three considered and highest result wins. DC of 15, Crit is 24
>>
>>46014524
There's a lot more them that's for sure.
>>
>>46014524
Depends, some Quincies are stronger then some Shinigami. I'd say the fodder are the same level, but the crazy girl chasing us is pretty high level herself since she's a Sternritter.
>>
Rolled 6, 2, 9 = 17 (3d10)

>>46014532
>>Go somewhere private and train some more (if so what?)
Stealth
>>
Rolled 10, 8, 5 = 23 (3d10)

>>46014524
not worse perse' they're about equal level, but there are more soul reapers and they're more organized.

Quincies are hunters, soul reapers are a fighter/wizard army.

>>46014532
>>46014532
Mucus
>>
Rolled 10, 6, 2 = 18 (3d10)

>>46014532
>There is still some time for at least one roughhousing
>>
Rolled 8, 8, 8 = 24 (3d10)

>>46014532

See what our mucus can do
>>
Rolled 3, 4, 1 = 8 (3d10)

>>46014532
>>There is still some time for at least one roughhousing

No modifiers? Just flat 3d10?
>>
>>46014532
Train our mucus.
>>
>>46014532
>Go somewhere private and train some more (if so what?)
See if we can try to produce a stickier substance, or make an excess of it. If we can, maybe coax a smaller hollow into helping us test if the reiatsu masking property can work effectively on another hollow coated in the stuff
>>
>>46014584
>>46014589
Ten seconds, damn.
>>
>>46014580
>>46014589
the dice will mucus
>>
Rolled 10, 7, 8 = 25 (3d10)

>>46014603
>>
Rolled 8, 3, 4 = 15 (3d10)

>>46014532
GET BUFF

>>46014476
>Given we were an SS Officer that is exactly where we'd head too.
4th Reich Takes Over Hell Quest when?
>>
>>46014615
>>46014532
this, if we can cloak other hollow we would be a damn powerfull amplifier for other hollows wich would really make for safety in numbers.
>>
>>46014615
>>46014657
Making other Hollows stronger is pointless, just eat them and become more powerful.
>>
File: quincy_female.jpg (219 KB, 788x1014) Image search: [Google]
quincy_female.jpg
219 KB, 788x1014
Meanwhile in Berlin:

"Those old sacks of shit!"

Eryka explodes as she leaves the small pub which was used as the gathering hall for the Sternritter and the Quincy elders. She gave her report to them about the strange hollow which she encountered and asked their permission to leave the capital in pursuit of it. Naturally they denied her request their reason being that a single hollow, no matter how strange, is not something for a Sternritter to be chasing around.
Her husband is trying to calm her down without much success.

"Dear, I know you are frustrated but you must understand, we can't leave our post now. It would be too dangerous."

"Would you allow for something that tarnished your quincy honore to live for as long as that vermin?"

"Obviously not!"

"Then it's settled."

*sigh*"Just be careful dear, you'll be alone out there and remember you have to return to both of us, you got that?"

"Just who do you think I am? When I catch that lizard I'll skin it then bring it home for Jakob to play on it!"
>>
>>46014773
This bitch is fucking obsessed, all we did was try to survive. We never even attacked her, not even once.
>>
>>46014840
muh honor
>>
>>46014773
yup this is gonna suck.

FYI: for those of you who don't know, Stern Ritter are the equivalent of Soul Reaper Captains, meaning unless we're a Vasto Lorde or Arrancar, she can stomp our shit with ease bordering on nonchalance. Stay the fuck out of her way.

>>46014840
Quincy are prideful arrogant assholes.
>>
>>46014840
muh pride
>>
According to the wiki shinigami and Quincy don't get along much, so it might be fine.
>>
File: exquisite.jpg (36 KB, 346x406) Image search: [Google]
exquisite.jpg
36 KB, 346x406
>>46014840
>Every time we encounter her, we simply flee without attacking
>She encounters much more resistance from surrounding hollows than from us
>She becomes increasingly unhinged as she follows us across the world

Are we...
ABRA?
>>
>>46014931
True, but she could easily kill the entire detachment of Soul reapers herself if she though they insulted her or got in her way. A captain makes up like 65%+ of any division's fighting strength, and she's on the same level.
>>
>>46014840
I wounder what would've happened if we managed to kill her by getting three tens.
Probably massive derailment of the plot.

I'm glad we got on the train. We should try to bait the quincy into the Shinigami if we can when she comes after us.

By the way, can't we just skedaddle from the camp before she arrives and have her lose our trail?
>>
>>46014931
Only so long as there are shinigami at whichever camp we are going to.

And if there are, what rank is important. even 20+ unseated shinigami would do absolutely nothing to a sternritter.
>>
>>46014931
She's pretty powerful, Jobber shinigami would be destroyed fighting her.
>>
>>46014953
Wonder what nickname we'll end up getting for these antics.
>>
File: HAHAHAHA.jpg (106 KB, 755x960) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHAHA.jpg
106 KB, 755x960
>>46014953
Oh my god, we're fucking Abra
No wonder she's so pissed off, I remember being furious every time an Abra teleported away
>>
>>46014953
I needed that laugh, Thanks anon.
>>
>>46014962
>>46014969
>>46014979
Didn't someone say the shinigami are much more organized? They would respond to being attacked with a captain I would assume.

This is a strange setting, it seems like bosses are able to blow away everything at a lower tier then them.
>>
>>46015071
think of it like dbz but way more weaboo
>>
>>46015071
It's because of how few people manage to attain that level of power.

There are very few souls that can sense/see ghosts and spiritual energy. There are even fewer humans. Out of the very few Shinigami that there are, few ever attain their true potential.
>>
>>46015071
Captains actually doing anything basically never happens. They'd probably send a 5th seat at best, and once they got fucked up maybe a 3rd seat. Then is that fucks up they'd send either a lieutenant or the captain would finally decide he wants to check it out.

Basically, the captains almost never do anything unless everything is fucked and they wasted a fuckton of resources, or they are already there for another reason.

And yes, every step up in rank/power level basically turns you invulnerable to anything weaker than you.
>>
We should just focus on leveling up our stealth and mucus since everything in bleach is decided by hax and "no i was behind U!!!".

Getting legit strong in bleach is worthless except for like one character, and his hax is being strong.
>>
Made it in time for the quest, aw yesh

I really really really want to see a hollow version of this mask >>46010714
>>
Mucus training wins, no crit though. That means you progress but no mayor breakthrough.

>Writing
>>
>>46015071
There is an absolute boatlod of bureaucracy to go through before captains will actually be deployed to the field. And the majority of them won't go out on their own without orders.

Also lieutenants and captains have some weird limiter thing put on their powers when they go to the world of the living so they don't cause tons of collateral damage when they fight.
>>
>>46015136
It's due to the nature of Reiatsu.
If something were to be capable of 'piercing' something else's reiatsu, that creature would be able to take out creatures of considerably higher class than itself.
I don't really know the source materials that well though, so I don't know if anything/anyone has developed techniques for hitting above your weight class like that.
>>
>>46015216
Didn't want to be in charge of a town anyway.
>>
>>46015227
We should be fine fucking with fodder unless they're from the 11th division really.
>>
>>46015335
Fodder has to sneak up on hollows and kill them in one hit, otherwise they're super fucked.
>>
>>46015335
We have a stealth advantage, 11th would be completely worthless against us. Only named characters could really fight us effectively because of our stealth.
>>
>>46015359
Not really, just makes their job much tougher. Also they can work in teams, hollows don't usually.

Remember Ichigo could beat hollows in a straight up fight, but that unseated stealth officer kicked his ass in 1v1.

>>46015392
or if they use good teamwork and we bungle an ambush roll.
>>
>>46015422
>or if they use good teamwork and we bungle an ambush roll.

>11th division

>good teamwork

A hearty chuckle.
>>
>>46015482
hey remember that scene where Ichigo had to outrun the entire squad? that could be us.
>>
>>46015359
>>46015392
>>46015482
Only reason i'm scared of the 11th division is that Kenpachi is just as likely to come and kill us himself if we kill some of his men as he would be to not give a fuck. The other captains are more restrained.

Ideal would be 6th division since Byakuya would not move an inch without exact orders.
>>
File: Mercury_Drop.jpg (163 KB, 888x1212) Image search: [Google]
Mercury_Drop.jpg
163 KB, 888x1212
You decide to spend your precious remaining time working more on your mucus, it seems to be very handy and it is capable of surprising you every time you use it.

You withdraw from the scene where the hollows don't really venture but still in viewing distance of the train, in case it departs.
Practice is useful even though you can use your hiding technique pretty well now, it barely takes any effort to suppress a good chunk of your full power.
However while messing around with it changing its properties, making it thicker or more free flowing, you unintentionally created a new technique which will no doubt be very useful.
You are capable of producing some excess mucus in your hand and form it into a droplet using the webbing between your fingers.
This orb sticks to your palm until you swing it just the right way and fire it off as a projectile.

While messing around with it you accidentally made too much of the compound and started swatting your arm to get it off, the resulting shot managed to crack a nearby concrete wall.

It seems the liquid behaves much more like solid matter, when exposed to too much kinetic energy. As the droplet travels its shape takes the form of a tear and after crashing in like a small cannonball the liquid sticks to the surface of what it hit afterwards.

You tried giving this attack a name, but anything not in Spanish just didn't feel right. So you dubbed it Lágrima de Mercurio.

You didn't have too much time for practice however as the train was about to depart, so your aim is still leaves a bit to be desired but hey, progress.

You continue your journey towards the "Promised Land" now feeling a little better about yourself.
>>
>>46015543
"Move one inch"
>He doesn't move because he wasn't given a direction to move
>>
>>46015586
>he glares at you, the combined motion of his eyebrows and eyelids equaling a single inch
>>
>>46015577
>Lágrima de Mercurio.
Neat
>>
>>46015586
>"Hey Byakuya did you take care of the Gillian we sent you to kill?"
>"I didn't find any Gillian so i came back."
>"But we have reports of it being alive."
>"I did not run in to any Gillians, only a Adjuchas, and my orders were to kill a Gillian."
>"God fucking dammit why do we even bother with you Byakuya."
>>
>>46015712
Worst case scenario is Aizen.

His keikaku will fucking explode if he finds a common hollow that does wacky shit like us.
>>
>>46015749
Aizen did nothing wrong
>>
>>46015784
His taste in tea is shit

:^)
>>
File: MlGssW4[1].gif (601 KB, 291x386) Image search: [Google]
MlGssW4[1].gif
601 KB, 291x386
>>46015712
It'd be out of fucking control.
>>
>>46015898
>>46015749
Oh shit wrong post.
>>
>>46015784
>tfw the qm was Aizen the whole time.
>>
>>46015784
Good guy Spooky speaking the truth here.
>>
so what kind of hollow was noface?
>>
During the second half of the ride you decided to eavesdrop on the train conductors and learned that you'll reach Auschwitz-Birkenau in roughly a day. Good, this confirmed that you are on indeed the right track and you'll soon be there.

Unfortunately you won't make it there without any problems as the leader of the rag-tag group of hollows has finally managed to build up the courge to openly challange you (probably because of peer pressure).

You realise that he won't accept no for an answer. No, he has to prove his "alpha" status to his underlings. So you begrudgingly accept his challange and make your way to the mosh pit of lesser hollows. All of them keep jeering you and shout encouragement to their leader.
Who honestly doesn't look all that impressive, you bet he isn't even as strong as Gramps was.

As for his appearance, he doesn't resemble any animal you know, kind of generic. It has a large humanoid form with brown skin and its mask is crooked and looks like a medieval doctors mask.

Regardless both of you assume fighting position, he raises his fist like a boxer while you use a more open stance, preparing to grab his limbs should he attack, which he does.
After his unimpressive straight jab completely misses you grab his arm in a hold and throw him over your shoulders after your tail knocked out his legs as you turned around.

He can take a beating you'll give him that. If you want to put this clown down you'll have to use something special.

>Lágrima de Mercurio (might miss, but deals decent damage and slows down opponent)
>Sonido (uses a lot of energy, can be only used once, almost sure kill)
>You don't want to use your precious reserves, beat him until he learns to stay down.
>Other? (write-in)

Give me 3d10, first three considered. DC are hidden because otherwise you fucks would choose the lowest one
>>
Rolled 5, 9, 6 = 20 (3d10)

>>46016156
>>Lágrima de Mercurio (might miss, but deals decent damage and slows down opponent)
>>
Rolled 6, 2, 7 = 15 (3d10)

>>46016156
>Beat him down, and devour his limbs over and over until he admits to your superiority.
>>
Rolled 8, 8, 5 = 21 (3d10)

>>46016156

>Lágrima de Mercurio (might miss, but deals decent damage and slows down opponent)
>>
Rolled 2, 7, 2 = 11 (3d10)

>>46016156
>>You don't want to use your precious reserves, beat him until he learns to stay down.

Work on the basics of CQC. Use that former military training.
>>
Rolled 7, 9, 3 = 19 (3d10)

>>46016156
>>
File: HollowQT.png (74 KB, 588x312) Image search: [Google]
HollowQT.png
74 KB, 588x312
>>46016156

Kick his ass
>>
Rolled 7, 10, 5 = 22 (3d10)

>>46016156
I say we beat him down. His technique doesn't seem to be great, and if we have free rein to smack him around, make a real show of it, that's probably the most efficient way to go about this. Besides, nothing says "boss around here" better than chokeslamming a guy into a wall.
>>
File: Brutal.jpg (12 KB, 300x173) Image search: [Google]
Brutal.jpg
12 KB, 300x173
>>46016225
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.