[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tales from Tugvokza Quest 1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Com.jpg (72 KB, 1440x716) Image search: [Google]
Com.jpg
72 KB, 1440x716
You haven't seen the light of day for two may be three days. The good old Tugvokzaian hospitality right there. You have none to blame but yourself; you blew your cover after years and years of working as a spy for the Westrom Federation.

Kemlin's High men wouldn't find anything in your lousy apartment; everything was pure hidden not even the good fellas from the federation knew about your way of gathering intel.

Come to think about it, it was your first slip...well not exactly a slip more of an amalgamation of poor timing and bad luck. It wouldn't matter now.

Two Tugvokzaian guards entered your cell and grabbed you, you eyes adjusted to the blinding light for a couple of seconds. One had a gentler grab on you, yeah, he is still green and fresh; give it some time and he would wound up like his unforgiving partner.

The hallway reeked of dried piss and echoes of other unfortunate victims like yourself.

"Olguu! Waataru!" a weakened grasp followed this plead from a desperate prisoner. Old tan suit, pig brand on the cheeks...yeah, another poor soul of the Qingsi empire. You wondered why they treat every non Tugvokzaian like a subhuman.

The not-so-gentle guard said something to other one before entering the sliteye's cell probably to beat the ever living shit out of him.

The gentle guard winced turning his face the other side, his Westeom was decent "This way , Komnisare."

>Drop it, this act of kindness, it won't help you here, kid.
>A word of advice, follow your orders, gun down your morals.
>[Say something in Tugvokzaian]
>[Attack the guard]
>What's your name?
>Who is waiting for me on the other side?
>Komnisare? Come on, i am like a quarter Westrom.
>Write in
>>
>>46005658
>>Komnisare? Come on, i am like a quarter Westrom.
>>
>>46005872
(By the way as a new GM you honestly want as little ambiguity in your quest name as possible to tell people whether they actually want to check what it is, because otherwise they're quite likely to just go 'eh I'll check on suptg if it actually survives'"
>>
>>46005872
"But you got Westrom in you nonetheless. Westrom are not welcome here, Komnisare." the guard chose to stay silent as he led you to a small secluded room at the end of the hallway "Kemlin awaits, he ... he is not good man, I pray you are not a spy , Komnisare."

>We will see.
>I will be fine, me and him are best pals
>Didn't expect a high rank, i must be pretty important.
>I heard what he did to the Rosaluk doll... such a shame.
>[attack the guard]
>[say nothing]
>Write in
>>
>>46005973
>>
>>46006047
"Youlk Volsk evieh? Seriemtraza mein egerem." the guard cracked a smile from your joke about the tendency of Rosaluk women to have gigantic rears, It was probably the first Tugvokzaian sentence to utter back when you were trying to learn this complex language."

He lost his smile quickly "Just tell him what he wants, Komnisare. his patience is as his Dungla; very tiny."

Once inside, you found a well dressed officer in the High men bleak uniform casually reading a book, there was a small bloodied armchair for you to sit on, the light was dim and flickery . Kemlin didn't mind it though. You skipped a beat as you eyes various torture tools taking a good half of the room in a chaotic fashion.

"Erdishien." The redheaded man ordered the guard to leave, the young man was hesitant. it was justly so. High men were valued greatly by the oh so great leader of this country, a whole village was executed because a high man contracted a fatal disease from on of the villagers.

>[stay out of it]
>I am sure High man Kemlin will treat me with respect, you can go
>You honestly expect me to outbest a high man in shackles? think again.
>Harmless as a newborn, don't you worry.
>You are pretty ballsy mister high man
>[say something in Tugvokzaian]
>write in
>>
>>46006197
>[stay out of it]
>>
>>46006229
The guard awkwardly stood there for a couple of moments before exiting the room.

As expected, his Westrom was fluent, almost flawless, he put his book on the cleaner side of the table before addressing you, his voice was soft, almost feminine in nature "Aah, Mister Devan Burooch, a health inspector for eight year and a potential candidate for a very lucrative spy. I am very pleased to meet you; haven't test the will of Westrom spies just yet."

He paused for a second eyeing the tool he ought to use later "For now, would you like to have a dinner with me? it is very hard to acquire luxurious Southern Gitala meat. I would like to be on good terms with you before the deed is done."

>How you got in the high men? you don't look menacing
>I am not into men, high man
>You sure you have dungla down there?
>food won't help
>why not? might as well be last meal.
>how about a good smoke?
>[decline]
>[say nothing]
>[spit on him]
>[Attack him]
>write in
>>
>>46006383
>how about a good smoke?
>>
>>46006438
"It is not very good for your health, Komnisare but i got you covered. Shame about the dinner though."

Kemlin pulled out a genuine brand you rarely see in the streets, it wasn't a surprise really, high men have lots of privileges. In all your years in Tugvokza, you never smoked something of this quality.

The redhead waited for you to finish before addressing you "You had just burnt a year's worth of salary of a Tugvokzaian worker, now kindly sit on the chair please?"

>Is this really necessary? we can just talk, have a friendly char.
>[Sit on the chair]
>[refuse]
>[Attack him]
>Write in
>>
>>46006554
>Is this really necessary? That chair is a bit filthy.
>>
>>46006643
The high man squinted his eyes " I will not ask again. Do please take a seat."

>[Sit on the chair]
>[refuse]
>[Attack him]
>Write in
>>
>>46006778
>[Sit on the chair]
>>
>>46006846
You took a sear, his delicate hands bound you to the blood chair as well as your legs. " Now lets begin with your name - your real name."

>[say your true name]
>[Say nothing]
>[try to change the subject]
>write in
>>
>>46007060
>a seat
>>
Write in: Continue to claim our cover identity for now
>>
>>46007060
>[Give him a made up name]
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.