[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/5eg/ D&D 5.0 General Discussion - Shamelessly Animu Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40
File: 5egeneral.png (422 KB, 899x1100) Image search: [Google]
5egeneral.png
422 KB, 899x1100
How would you modify the Curse of Strahd to make the BBEG an edgy tragic pretty girl in a short skirt?

>Official /5eg/ Mega Trove, contains all official 5e stuff:
https://mega.nz#F!UVkTnT5b!FJ34UZ98BMY2mEtexenS7g

>Pastebin with homebrew list, resources and so on:
http://pastebin.com/X1TFNxck

>OGL and SRD for 5e
http://dnd.wizards.com/articles/features/systems-reference-document-srd
http://www.5esrd.com/

>/5eg/ Discord server
https://discord.gg/0rRMo7j6WJoQmZ1b
>Official /5eg/ Mega Trove, contains all official 5e stuff:
https://mega.nz#F!UVkTnT5b!FJ34UZ98BMY2mEtexenS7g

>Pastebin with homebrew list, resources and so on:
http://pastebin.com/X1TFNxck

>OGL and SRD for 5e
http://dnd.wizards.com/articles/features/systems-reference-document-srd
http://www.5esrd.com/

>/5eg/ Discord server
https://discord.gg/0rRMo7j6WJoQmZ1b
>>
>>46002904
You fucked up.
>>
>>46002946
Do tell.
>>
>>46002904
>How would you modify the Curse of Strahd to make the BBEG an edgy tragic pretty girl in a short skirt?
Ever read Sailor Nothing? I'd change Strahd's backstory to basically that (and or Madoka Magika).
I actually wouldn't because turning the sad vampire into a sad teenaged girl is stupid, but if I wanted to make the change you're asking about, that's the way I'd go about it.
>>
>>46002963
Shit Image, Shit question, Shit OP.
>>
>>46003027
this
>>
Here a link to all those Read online FR books again

http://www.kobobook.net/author/824.html
>>
Where the fuck is this month's Unearthed Arcana?
>>
>>46003125
If you look carefully at their website, you'll see that it's just a list of recommended DM's Guild content.
>>
File: 32162.jpg (214 KB, 643x900) Image search: [Google]
32162.jpg
214 KB, 643x900
>>46003027
>>46003046
Ah. I thought you meant how I accidentally double-pasted the stupid copypasta.
>>
>>46003171
well you fucked that up too you double baka
>>
is this /a/?
>>
>>46003150
The OP is supposed include the current month's Unearthed Arcana. To start some meaninfgful discussion sometimes if anything.
>>
>>46003315
There is no current month's unearthed arcana, just endless gushing about vampires & shit. Oh, and that guy working on a /5eg/ character sheet.
>>
File: absolutelydisgusting.png (81 KB, 204x200) Image search: [Google]
absolutelydisgusting.png
81 KB, 204x200
>mfw the OP manages to ruin a /5eg/ thread with disgusting weeb shit and at the same time have bad taste in disgusting weeb shit
>>
>>46003315

> dm's guild

> meaningful discussion

choose one
>>
>>46003333
Quads confirm
>>
I'm going to be honest, the only thing really keeping me from trying out 5th edition is non of the classes look like they give me the same glorious playstyle that the Bloodrager in Pathfinder does. Raging, claws, breathing lightning, turning into a dragon... does anything come close to it? I haven't found anything myself.
>>
>>46003361
Yeah, you're not likely to find any official content quite that cracked-out. You'll have to suck a lot of DM cock if you want that your your 5e D&D.
>>
Which race would eventually invent dubstep?
>>
>>46003361
Sorcerer's in 5e are tied to Draconic blood and get some nifty abilities because of that. Barbarians have the Rage ability, which is pretty essential in their combat.
You could be a shapeshifting Sorcerer/Barbarian multiclass, idk how else you might get the vibe you're looking for.
>>
>>46003452
Gnomes of course
>>
>>46003361
Dragonborn barbarian with the tavern brawler feat so you can claw and bite people. That's probably the closest thing I can think of in comparison to what you want.
>>
>>46003452
The English are basically half-orcs, right? Half-orcs.
>>
>>46003333
Well, to be fair, the sheet is coming along quite nicely. I'll be using it in its current state as my go-to character sheet.
>>
>>46003452
The Drow. Turn the entire Underdark into a giant rave.
>>
>>46003515
I dig it pretty well so far. My players already have their stuff pretty well squared-away at the moment, so I'm not in the market for a new character sheet, but the v1.3 from last thread's probably in the running for whenever the next TPK comes up.
>>
>>46003361

Just homebrew it. If you were playing Pathfinder before, you obviously don't care much about game balance, so just kind of eyeball it and ask your DM for permission.
>>
>>46003530

>Dancing Lights
>They're not lights that dance
>They're lights that are made for dancing

It all makes sense now
>>
File: featurelength.jpg (9 KB, 184x274) Image search: [Google]
featurelength.jpg
9 KB, 184x274
>>46003568
kekd
>>
>>46003530
>>46003568
omfg, you've turned me around on dark-elves.
>>
>>46003532
I'm printing 10 or 15 to have on hand for my next games. I can't wait for the player cheat-sheet 4th page.
>>
>>46003107
Yay
>>
>>46003107
Though I really would prefer pdfs I could download. >.>
>>
When using point-buy or an array to select your stats, how do you tend to spread out your points? Do you try to go for as many 15s as possible or focus on 1-2 maxed out stats then spread the rest of the points somewhat evenly amongst the rest?
>>
>>46002904
Why is it every Soul Knife I see people making for 5E make it a Monk Archetype? Honestly curious about it.
>>
>>46003709
Get 15/14 for my primary and secondary stats. Varies by race though. Then with 9 points left I can go 10, 10, 10, 11 if I want no dump stat. Usually I go for a +1 in Wisdom at least though and pick int/cha/str to dump depending on class. I've dumped wis once and a ghost made me 68, so not gonna do that again.
>>
>>46003738

I'd probably do it for monk too. It makes the most sense thematically; monks are all about physical and mental perfection and not needing a weapon to kick ass, and soul knives make a weapon out of pure mind energy. The fit together like salt and pepper.

That and if I'm making a soul knife, may as well go full anime with it.
>>
[/spoiler]When should I first introduce Strahd? I've considered doing it before the players receive his invitation to his castle. I wanted them to first see him knocking on the Barovian Burgomaster's door and greeting them as if he were no special guy.
>>
>>46003788
Shit, fucked up the spoiler.
>>
>>46003709
14/14 for primary and secondary stat for my class, before racial modifiers, 15/14 if I'm only getting a +1 in my primary attack/skill/whatevs stat. Distribute the rest according to whim trying to not just dumpstat that one thing my class straight-up doesn't need (otherwise I feel like I'm just being a boring min/maxer at that stage of character creation).

I try not to burn too much time and effort into character creation, preferring to make in-play events and decisions shape the dude more than pre-game planning. Just enough min/maxing to make sure I'm reasonably effective and not a boat anchor for the party.
>>
>>46003788
When he pops up on the random encounter table. This adventure has the DM rolling all the goddamned time, and that 20 result is bound to crop up more often than the players would like.
>>
If I remember correctly, Strahd's statblock was posted before but I forgot to save it. Could someone repost?
>>
Half-Orc or Goliath Druid?
>>
>>46003508
>Bloodrager

This. I recommend Totem Warrior. It gets you resistance to all damage (except psychic), greatly increased strength, the ability to fly, and a handful of nature themed ritual spells.
>>
>>46003816
Well, the way it's written, it definitely is a throwback to the ol' hexcrawl days. I'm surprised the random encounter table isn't bigger.
>>
>>46003821
If no one else posts it I can post it once I get off work.
>>
Help! I want to run 5e, my players want to play 5e, but I hate the Forgotten Realms and I have never homebrewed a campaign setting before. What should I do?
>>
>>46003907
Steal a setting from somewhere else.
>>
>>46003907
Make your own anyways? Start building with the area where the players will start then build out from there when you need to.
>>
>>46003907
Make the Remembered Realms.
>>
>>46002904
My next character is going to be a simpleminded but kind hearted fighter who was in a dragons employ as essentially his jeweler/butler

does this sound interesting enough to be good but not interesting enough to tread on the toes of all my choatic neutral party members
>>
>>46003907
>>46003936

literally make the starting area. a village or whatever. add some areas within the immediate area (a few days walk). add some plot hooks. Expand as needed on a session-to-session basis.
>>
I don't like the way Strahd looks in the art. I've always envisioned him as the classic pointy mustachioed villain. Similar to pic related, the Fable 3 early-story antagonist, but a little less gaunt face.
>>
>>46003907
Just don't set in Forgotten realms.
>>
>>46003969
Then tell the players that he's a pointy mustachioed villain.
>>
>>46003998
I do mah nigga. Just sharing my thoughts with the board.
>>
>>46003907
Just run a 5e game in whatever setting you're comfortable with. It isn't Forgotten Realms-specific. Even if you're running a published adventure it's super-easy to just file off the names and substitute the ones you'd rather use.
>>
>>46003907

Here's my helpful guide to homebrewing:

https://youtu.be/IL4vWJbwmqM
>>
are there certain features that you always, or very often add to your characters? Is there a particular language that you're partial to using, or maybe a feat that you like too much not to include whenever you can?
>>
>>46004080
An entirely inappropriate language that I can't even reasonably explain for the character to know.
>>
>>46002904
SAO and this episode in particular was a beautiful piece of classical fantasy narrative worthy of any fucking campaign.

Heart of Pina!
>>
>>46004080
It was just pointed out to me awhile ago by my group that my characters have an almost ridiculous degree of variation, often with nothing in common of my last PC, both in terms of class, personality, race, and (where setting applicable) ethnic group even.

I guess if I have a think it's that I like my characters to have at least mild combat utility, the ability to hit stuff and deal damage if they absolutely have to.
>>
>>46004080
In the past I've always chucked a proficiency or skill point or two at being able to swim. In 5e it's under Athletics, so I try to keep that limited to characters that are actually athletic as part of the character concept. I just hate the idea of losing my dude to non-proficiency problem like that.
>>
>>46004080
Beholder-speech. My characters always know Beholder-speech.
>>
>>46004080

I always name my weapon in a langu

When I made a samurai that had shadow powers, his sword was named Kagekatta, which roughly translates to "shadow cutter" in Japanese.

When I found a dwarven-made Holy Avenger for my half-orc paladin, the sword was named Heloril which means "Judgement of the Gods" in Dwarven.

When I made a dwarf that only used hammers, I named his hammer "Dolak" which means "sword-axe" in Dwarven. I was being silly with that one
>>
>>46004164

>language that isn't English that makes sense for the weapon or character

Fucked that post right up
>>
>>46004164
>When I made a samurai that had shadow powers, his sword was named Kagekatta, which roughly translates to "shadow cutter" in Japanese.

Actually that would be Japanese and then an English loanword proununced funny, which modern Japanese uses a lot of.
The proper version would be "Kagegiri" (or "kiri" depending on your accent and how you pronounce it).
>>
>>46004197

I did not know that. I used Google translate, which I'm sure isn't surprising

I will say, I actually like how Kagegiri sounds a lot better. If I ever get to use that character again, I'll use that name for his sword instead.
>>
>>46004225
Google translate isn't wrong actually.
The issue is a lot of Romance language words just don't translate well into character-based languages, especially ones like Japanese where you can hold an entire conversation about a person, place, or thing without actually addressing it's existence verbally or referring to it with nouns or pronouns.
"Giri" basically is "cutting/to cut/the act of cutting", but only when used in an appropriate part of a sentence or as an active descriptor.

Languages are hard, especially when they're so different from the one you're used to speaking.
>>
>>46004172

>fantasy game
>shouldn't name weapons in a fantasy language

you must not like fun anon.
>>
>>46004266
Nice reading comprehension.
>>
>>46004266

That was me replying to my own post because I fucked it up, dude. I love fun. It's in my top five favorite things, easily.
>>
>>46004289
Ah, apologies then.
>>
File: JUST AS PLANNED.jpg (18 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
JUST AS PLANNED.jpg
18 KB, 600x300
First time GM here.
I'm starting off the campaign with them guarding a trade caravan which gets stops by bandits, which they then can either murder or persuade/bribe. It then leads into either a monster hunt or a missing persons plot, depending on what they do in the town.
Later that night the town gets attack by ghouls + Skeletons

Would that be enough to last a session(3-5 hours) with 4 people?
>>
>>46004390
If it doesn't involve some hex crawling or travelling, I doubt it.
>>
>>46004390

As long as you don't rush things along too quickly, then yes, that's absolutely enough for a session.

For the monster hunt, make sure they don't just know where the monsters are located. Have them do some investigating first, like maybe a local leads them to where the monster(s) last attacked. Then from there give them some evidence to lead them to the lair.

Same goes for the missing persons plot. Leave a trail of breadcrumbs, with little bits of evidence at every point.
>>
>>46004390
With my experience, I could definitely elongate a monster hunt or missing-persons mission to 4-5 hours. You just need to make sure it isn't a "travel to A, get maguffin, go to point B, collect reward" mission. Have the players do some investigating for the missing-person mission. Have them need to search the forest, or maze of caves, etc, for clues that the monster is even there. perhaps have them discover an even BIGGER threat in the red herring cave.
>>
>>46004080
I just realized recently that every character I've made this far uses a shield. I've made a goliath fighter, a half elf paladin, a hill dwarf life cleric, and a human warlock with moderately armored. All of which primarily use shields when in combat.
>>
>>46004453
>>46004459
>>46004480
Ah awesome thanks for the replies
I was planning to have them find about the monster hunt first, and then as they wander around town they get snippets of people talking about missing family and seeing MISSING posters.

I guess it's a just learning about pacing it well and not rushing them from A to B to C - but i guess that comes with experience.
Glad there's enough for be to build on though
>>
>>46004520
it does, encounter building is really more art than science.
>>
can someone post the 1.3 or whatever's the latest version of the /tg/ sheet?
>>
File: tg character sheet.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
tg character sheet.pdf
1 B, 486x500
here you go.
>>
>>46004657
I think the "Saving Throws" bit should be at the top of its box.
>>
>>46004673
It was discussed in the polls that happened prior and it the majority voted that they should be separated from the skills box.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (200 KB, 557x777) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
200 KB, 557x777
>>46002904
Modify?
>>
>>46004657
thanks m8. the sheet's 8/8
>>
>>46004723
I'm guessing he meant the "SAVING THROWS" box title, which is currently at the bottom of the saving throw box. I'd like it more if it was on the top as well.
>>
>>46004837
Oh, I see what he meant now. I kinda disagree. It looks nicer at the bottom in my opinion. It follows suit with the rest of the partitions on the sheet. If you changed one, they'd all need to change to look as concise.
>>
>>46004723
Yes and I agree, but the words "Saving Throws" ought to go at the top of the "Saving Throws" box.
>>
Guys, one of my players is rolling a minotaur barbarian. He asked me if, when he hits level 5, I would allow him to fluff it as him grabbing a second two-hander and dual wielding them. I kind of hate the image of it but since he's really only fluffing an existing mechanic, should I ruin his fun?
>>
So I'm running LMoP for some mates and they just managed to kill Venomfang. Kind of a bit worried I'm being too lenient on them, but hey, they're having fun.
>>
>>46005116
Give him disadvantage on attack rolls and he can imho
>>
>>46005116
"It" being his second attack, sorry.
>>
>>46005130
I don't wanna make him weaker just because he wants to flavour someting. In general I want to encourage that, if anything.
>>
>>46005169
Then maybe just DISAD on the offhander? Id doubt this guy is ambidextrous too
>>
>>46005199
There is no offhander mechanically, he'd just be a barb with a disadvantage on his lv5's second attack.
>>
>>46005116
Offer him the Monkey Grip feat found in Martial Options.
Or at least tell him to grab the Two-Weapon-Fighting feat

Or, you know, let him. There's worse things; and a bitter or dissapointed player is one of them. A little fluffing doesnt hurt, but make sure he understands its fluff only.
>>
>>46005243
He does, it doesn't give him anything mechanically, that's not what he proposed either. I just think it looks fucking silly and impractical personally :(
>>
>>46005243
So yeah I guess I will. I don't have any real reason why not except that I don't think it's as badass as he does.
>>
>>46005259
As a GM, i understand, but sometimes you just need to let some stuff slide in order to have your players pleased and cooperative.

If it really bothers you that much, start targeting the character more often. He's a barbarian, he's in the frontlines and he's going to get his shit wrecked possibly. Have the character die in a blaze of glory should that happen and the player will remember it fondly and think you're great for setting him do that fake dual-wielding thing, and then he'll make a new character that hopefully doesnt bother you.
>>
>>46005259
>I just think it looks fucking silly and impractical

He's a bipedal cow warrior that gets pseudo-magical powers by being angry.
>>
>>46005388
This.

If a giant cow man with a big sword that has borderline magical powers from being so incredibly angry doesn't bother you, yet as soon as he picks up a second big sword it bothers you, then I honestly don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>46005116
>grabbing a second two-hander
From where?

I don't have any issue if this is a refluffing, but he ain't getting that weapon for free. Especially since you know he's eventually gonna wanna TWF anyway.
>>
Hey are monks supposed to be really bad at level 1? Because our punching/kicking monk is about as effective as our warlock who refuses to use magic.
>>
>>46006040
Some classes take a level or two before they "shine" that's why having a well distributed party us beneficial.

Except for your warlock, club him and stash him in a well.
>>
>>46006040
Don't forget that monks can use weapons too
>>
Pastebin guy here, anything significant you cucks want added? Originally it was made because the OP had too many links, seems it's getting pretty long again.
>>
>>46006145
Oh and I updated the Spell Sorter like asked by the guy who made it last thread. My offer to suck your dick still stands if you're around dude.
>>
>>46006145
A tier list so we can constantly fight about it and generate much needed bumps.
>>
>>46006188
No.

I'm going to remove the homebrew list, if anyone wants homebrew put it on DM's Guild. Could maayyybeeee replace it with a list of homebrew made by /5eg/ users. But the quality wouldn't be much better than what DM Guild has anyway. Probably no point.
>>
>>46005259
The irony of someone calling something silly and impractical in a ttrpg is not lost on me, anon. Bravo.
>>
>>46006145
Oh also I put the OGL and SRD in the pastebin, not really that important to be at the top of every thread. Keep OPs down to the mega, pastebin link, Discord server (does it get much use? Could maybe add to pastebin) and the current Unearthed Arcana/WotC announcement etc. Or don't. I'm not your boss.
>>
>>46004225
Just to expand on what that anon said:

"Katta" is literally just a Japanese person pronouncing the English word cutter.

So, it's not strictly incorrect insofar as it's a loanword. But also not what you wanted.

Google translate is great for recognizing drawn kanji, but shit for translating Japanese words or phrases.
>>
>>46005116
As a DM, I wouldn't allow it, maybe my reasoning will help you understand what you don't like about it.

It's not a 1:1 refluff, where you've taken out one piece and replaced it with another piece that works the same but looks different. Holding two weapons 2H is mechanically very different from what it's replacing.

For example: what happens if an enemy uses their action to disarm him?

You could rule that he's forced to drop both. But, can he pick both back up with the same object interaction?

Does he have to use up some encumbrance to carry the extra blade, or is it imaginary and therefore zero weight?

Obviously, I've included possible solutions to these issues. But the point is that you're refluffing something with something else that doesn't behave the same mechanically. As a DM, that's not something I personally support at my table.
>>
My players have now all fallen in love with an orc slave they made me let them keep.
It's gotten to the point that they'll give up loot to give it to him and the fighter has given him a magic weapon.

So naturally, I'm going to kill him. Any suggestions as to ways to make it memorable?
Although if he dies to shitty rolls I'm just going to let it happen.
>>
>>46006555
Why kill him?

He has his freedom, he has gear.

Let him go. Let him find his own adventures.

From time to time, let them hear of his exploits, or cross paths again. Make him become his own adventurer, almost but not quite as impressive as the party members, so as not to overshadow them.

Then, once much time has passed, you can kill him, off screen, and it will be a plothook the party cannot ignore. Good way to introduce a BBEG.
>>
>>46006615
Agreed, if you kill the Orc it's just cheap drama.

It's far more interesting to make them willingly let go of their treasured buddy. Set it up where the Orc has a desire to be a free man and strike out on his own. Make them make the hard call that if you truly care for someone you need to help them with their dreams/goals, even when it hurts.

If you absolutely need to axe him, see above post.
>>
>>46006615
>Hey guys, so it's been nice travelling with you, but I want to go my own way
>First thing I imagine my party would say in this situation is 'k we want our stuff back'
why is my party such dickbags
>>
I love you scanbro, and I hope you return from war soon.
>>
>>46006698
There's probably a 50% chance that someone else finishes a scan after buying it on the 15th before he does.
>>
>>46006685
because you encourage them to be

the crew takes after its captain
>>
>>46004657
This is actually pretty good.

Well done anon.
>>
>>46004657
Can you please make a version where the grey fields are just white spaces with an outline? I hate writing on grey spaces. Otherwise it looks awesome. well done.
>>
>>46006685
Just remember what happened when Guts told Griffith he was leaving.
>>
>>46006733
Semi-related but how good is Amazon about release day delivery? I've got it on preorder but I'm suspicious that it'll actually be in my hands tomorrow.
>>
>>46006227
>Discord server (does it get much use? Could maybe add to pastebin)
It was pretty active last night, I think someone ran a pick-up game of Death House.
>>
Hey guys I'm about to run my group through princes of the apocalypse
I have a problem though, they are mostly awful roleplayers and can't into much more than straight combat, not even investigation, so I'm thinking of having them capture some sort of low level elemental or cultist early on and have him (or her) point them in the right direction from time to time, maybe eventually provide some healing on short rests and such as he warms up to them

Is this an awful idea?
>>
File: 1433401747763.jpg (85 KB, 395x659) Image search: [Google]
1433401747763.jpg
85 KB, 395x659
>>46004657
Saved and printed. Would you mind, at some point, doing a form-fillable version?
>>
>>46006964
You should make it the necromancer in the low-level side treks and have him give insane ravings that point him in the right direction.

Also while it might be a good idea, it sounds like there's no guarantee the party won't just murder the cultist anyway.
>>
File: gandalf-beautiful-gif.gif (2 MB, 431x264) Image search: [Google]
gandalf-beautiful-gif.gif
2 MB, 431x264
>>46004657
This
>>
File: 1447076120282.gif (2 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1447076120282.gif
2 MB, 960x540
>>46004657
>>
File: 1417336617998.jpg (22 KB, 335x599) Image search: [Google]
1417336617998.jpg
22 KB, 335x599
I'm trying to think of ways to improve two-weapon wielding without overshadowing great weapons or just giving them a Power Attack ripoff.
I'm thinking that the baseline offhand attack should have its damage modifier, and that the fighting style should allow the user to poll their Str and Dex bonuses for damage; these parts only add a small amount of extra damage, and really I'm only considering them because I like the idea fluffwise. The real meat is the Dual Wielder feat modificiation.
I'm thinking of giving that feat a bit more than just damage; at level 10, it would give the owner a second offhand weapon attack, provided that they have the Extra Attack ability already. However, they'd have to sacrifice some AC in order to use the attack; either just dropping the +1 from the feat, or subtracting their original AC by -1/2 or so.
At early levels, these modifications would unfortunately make two-weapon wielding better than great weapon wielding by quite a bit, but when the party gets their extra attacks, I believe that they'll be more or less even in terms of damage output. What do you guys think?
>>
I picked up the digital maps for Strahd from the map maker's site the other day, do we need a mega link to add to the trove or are we good?
>>
will I be a liability to the party for being sun monk instead of open hand?
>>
>>46007309
If you'd be willing to share, it'd be appreciated by everybody.
>>
>>46007323
Uploading. It's pretty big so it might take a while but I should have the link in a few.
>>
>>46004657
Alright now make a super wacky meme character sheet next please.
>>
>>46007475
Thank you for your service, Anon ,(°-°)7
>>
>>46007306
>2H GWF
>TWF
>1H + Shield

Ask yourself what role each of these should play mechanically and how they should relate, what tradeoffs there should be, and what's the pros/cons of each.

Start from there, instead of starting from "TWF should be better".
>>
So I wanted to make a halfling paladin of the ancients, since it sounds fun in fluff. Is it possible to have a more supportive Pally with the spells and maxing Cha instead of str? Rolling stats so yes, str paladin halfling, in case that matters.
>>
>>46004657
Looking good

>>46006188
OP just accidentally hit ctr+v twice instead of once. I think putting the Discord link there makes sense.
>>
So, has anyone started Cure of Strahd yet? I'd like to know how it is.
>>
>>46004164
In 4th edition there was a type of superior warhammer of dwarven origin called a Mordenkrad, which directly translates as "mountain key", and is more colloquially known as the dwarven lockpick.
>>
>>46006165
Not him but am the guy that bitched about Healing Word a while back, if that is fixed thank you a ton.

>>46006203
If all of it was on DMG that would be ok, it isn't though and I'd like the trove to remain so I can just give my players one link if they want the homebrew.
>>
https://mega.nz/#!ZNoQUKwR!dP4XZNpauXKPNBAQqAmzz5At0s4R_vH09wbOZmNVa7g

Curse of Strahd digital maps, someone add it to the trove if possible. Oh and throw the map maker some bucks if you can, he did great work.
>>
What kind of things would be in a dopplergangers dungeon? Where they would keep captive people and extract info
>>
File: 1366670057654.jpg (104 KB, 750x1064) Image search: [Google]
1366670057654.jpg
104 KB, 750x1064
>>46007306
Me again, forgot to add that adding both Str+Dex modifiers to weapon damage is to give two-weapon wielding a bit more damage if you don't have access to feats.
At fifth level, GW wielders with Extra Attack will have a potential chance to deal 4d6+2Str/Dex damage, while 2W users get 3d6+2SD, or 3SD with the fighting style. While the 2W wielder is better off, they have to hit more of their attacks, and if my time playing WoD has taught me anything, more dice equals more chance to fail.
At level 10, fighters get their third attack, and GWs swiftly surpass 2Ws with their 6d6+3SD to the latter's 4d6+4SD, and at level 20 the power gap becomes a chasm. However, with the Str+Dex combination, 2W fighters with even just +1 Dex will get enough of a bump, I think, to stay competitive.

With feats, GW users get access to their greatest weapon: Power Attack, a less accurate attack packing a big punch, and also the ability to make an attack with a bonus action when they down an enemy or crit. When combined with Polearm Master, it turns a Paladin into a near unstoppable force by RAW.
2W wielders, however, only get slightly bigger weapons and an AC boost which, while helpful, isn't really on the same level. Adding an extra attack is extremely dangerous; with the right equipment and abilities, a player could get an extra 50 damage and ruin everything. But I think that it fits the overall feel of a dual wielder; lashing out in every direction and tearing foes down dozens at a time, like a steel whirlwind. Fighting like that does have its weaknesses' the more a user focuses on attacking, the more chance a foe might slip through and deal a deadly blow, hence the AC penalty.

>>46007777
Hit the character limit, see my next post.
>>
>>46007998
>almost 1 gig
Fingers crossed this isn't dolphin porn.
>>
>>46008019
Yeah sorry, the files are fucking massive and I was too lazy to optimize. Someone else can do that.
>>
>>46008012
Well, I can't approve either idea you have because one is MAD and the other is both silly and bad.

The change I see that gets a lot of positive feedback is a two-weapon rend effect. If you hit the same target with both a main hand attack and your offhand attack, deal extra damage. I've seen +10. I've seen +proficiency. I haven't looked at what difference this makes. For the Dual Wielder feat. That's where I'd aim a change though. Rend.

Also might want to allow using both weapons on reaction attacks too, or something.
>>
>>46007945
You are better off just playing a cleric if you want to go supportive. Paladins don't gain enough spells to be supportive casters, and the spells aren't as good. Most of the time the only spell I cast is bless so the cleric can concentrate on something else, and that doesn't even require charisma
>>
>>46007998
It's legit, thanks anon. I'll get it moved over to the main Mega trove.
>>
>>46008174
I'm not sure how different Ancients plays compared to the other two, I don't want to do cleric levels of supporting, but I don't want to be a smite machine either. In fluff Ancients seems like it would be more passive, protective, supportive etc. than the other two, idk.
>>
>>46008027
Thank you so much for this anon, I DM a group who's total expendable income isn't that great...we only just scraped enough together for the book, and playing mostly mover Skype, maps are a great help.

Thank you once again for generously allowing our group to use and enjoy these awesome maps.
>>
>>46007998
Much appreciated anon

Anyone know if there are maps like these for PotA? I'd like to be able to avoid drawing everything by hand
Will pay money if I have to
>>
>>46008370
All the digital maps for PotA are in the Mega already.
>>
>>46008362
No problem my dude, my group is in the exact same boat so everyone pitched in. Thought I'd spread the love around since this thread got me into 5e and D&D. Enjoy!
>>
>>46008387
Many thanks, friend

And also to whoever uploaded them
>>
>>46008027
> filesizefag rumbles in his lair
>>
>>46008359
Look at the spells you want to take and see if they actually need charisma to cast. There is no point taking charisma over str/dex if all it's going to do is boost saves
>>
>>46008577
Yeah I'll do that, figure out how many turns I'm going to be casting spells rather than attacking and stuff. It still is a pally so I assume that doesn't happen too much.
>>
>>46008359
If you're looking to be a paladin that isn't a smite machine, I'm not clear on why you don't just play as a Cleric. One is a warrior priest, the other is a priestly warrior. The conceptual difference is like a quarter of a step.
>>
>>46008646
Depends on the party setup really. I'd rather have a cleric and a paladin that doesn't smite than two clerics. Those auras save lives.
>>
>>46008646
Ancients Pally and Nature Cleric seem quite different, if I could do Ancients-type of domain for cleric that would be great. I think it works though, I'll just up str and play him as a real good guy even if he mostly attacks and stuff.
>>
>ran Phandelver with printed player maps
>will run Strahd with printed player maps
>after that party will have to get used to no maps and/or my shitty hand-drawn squiggles

I would murder one of my players for the ability to draw
>>
File: 1457926135788.jpg (21 KB, 261x259) Image search: [Google]
1457926135788.jpg
21 KB, 261x259
>>46002904
>Shamelessly Animu Edition
fucking christ
>>
>>46003452
>Which race would eventually invent dubstep?
you mean Dwarfstep?
>>
File: 1457831684382.gif (1018 KB, 499x374) Image search: [Google]
1457831684382.gif
1018 KB, 499x374
>>46003515
no one will use it
it's pointless
>>
Expect a gift tonight.

; )
>>
>>46008730
Let's put it this way: why should this character be a paladin (which is basically a cleric but smitey) instead of a cleric? Because he's a nature cleric? Like a druid? Because he's smitey? If high-charisma paladin really fits the character concept best, please go for it. I'm just trying to help tune in on what's going to work best conceptually, not rule out paladin for the sake of doing so.
>>
File: memento_1050_591_81_s_c1.jpg (38 KB, 1050x591) Image search: [Google]
memento_1050_591_81_s_c1.jpg
38 KB, 1050x591
>>46008890
>>
File: 1457924114204.gif (997 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1457924114204.gif
997 KB, 500x373
>>46004657
>plays a caster
>half the sheet remains blank because there are three equipment boxes on the front page
wew lad
>>
>>46006145
>cucks
Are you Gavin McInnes
>>
>>46008922

plays a martial. 1/3 of entire character sheet is left blank because no spells.
>>
>>46006145

Sure. Do I mail stuff to you or post it here? Might as well stick the setting I wrote up on the list, maybe someone'll be lazy enough to use it.
>>
File: 1457899996120.gif (423 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1457899996120.gif
423 KB, 600x338
>>46008944
1/3 of the front page?
no anon
no
>>
>>46008922
>>46008944

>didn't like the final product at all
>didn't say anything because everyone else seemed to like it and anon spent time on it
>>
>be barb/rogue with str 20 and expertise on Athletics luchador like character
>try to trip/grapple anything trippable /grappleable in combat
>rage
>only succeed like 10%-15% of the time even against medium and small creatures
>even when rolling nat20
And that's why I left the game yesterday, what did you do this weekend?
>>
>>46009024
Entire wasted page. Meanwhile the caster still has probably at least one attack cantrip and a weapon for the attack section and frankly plenty of actual equipment to put in the equipment section.

>>46009059
I'm just pointing out that casteranon is a crybaby and being unreasonable. Dude should just write out his own character info on a blank piece of paper so only exactly what he wants will be there, in exactly the layout that works for him.
>>
>>46009108
I wasn't commenting on his complaint, just adding that I third being unhappy with the final product, for different reasons.
>>
>>46009129
Ah. If there's something about it that you don't like, speak up and be specific. You know, constructive criticism. Charsheetanon has been pretty receptive to actionable feedback. If it's something that was already shown to be a minority opinion from the survey, maybe not, but at least the rest of us would know you're just just whinging aimlessly.
>>
File: 1457585590087.jpg (44 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1457585590087.jpg
44 KB, 600x600
>>46009108
>Dude should just write out his own character info
I use the official sheet like everyone else. What are you talking about?
>>
>>46009178
Yeah, I plan to mock up what I would want later today when I'm off work.
>>
It actually happened. My monkeys was attacked while she was bathing in the lake. She murdered those bandits and her naked skin covered in their blood.
>>
File: 1402367008497.jpg (39 KB, 350x358) Image search: [Google]
1402367008497.jpg
39 KB, 350x358
>>46009259
>>
>>46008748
As would I. I make shitty maps on photoshop and print them out with the plotter at work.
>>
File: 1457878282830.gif (875 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1457878282830.gif
875 KB, 500x281
>g-guys look at this custom char sheet I found while browsing a chinese cartoon forum online
>uh, we'll continue to use the normal sheet for now anon
>everyone looks at you funny from now on
>>
>>46009308
In reality:

>okay everybody, let me see your character sheets
here you go
>huh, anon, your's is a little different
yeah I found it online
>neat, here's these back, let's get started
>>
>>46008890
Thanks
>>
File: 1456473610269.jpg (59 KB, 623x641) Image search: [Google]
1456473610269.jpg
59 KB, 623x641
>>46009425
>neat
no way anyone ever says that
>>
File: UZm41FD.gif (1 MB, 320x252) Image search: [Google]
UZm41FD.gif
1 MB, 320x252
>>46008890
>>
>>46009425
In actual reality:

>okay everybody let's see your character sheets
here you go
>huh, anon, you sheet is fucking retarded
yeah I found it online
>neat, here's these back, anon you are not allowed to play, let's get started
>>
>>46009528
>anon you are not allowed to play
kek
>>
>>46009528
In actual, actual reality

>hey guys welcome to the game
>no character sheets? Right. Of course
>anyway here are some sheets
>no character ideas either? Well here's the PHB
>ah yes, I'll sit here with my DM prep done while you fucks make your character
>won't even mention that this character sheet is from some guy online with extra time on his hand, they won't care
>>
File: 1457831814928.gif (1 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1457831814928.gif
1 MB, 300x225
>>46009606
lol
>>
>>46009606
In a reality that is actually accurate

>hey guys welcome to the game
>no character sheets? well that's terrible you people are really stupid
>anyway here are some sheets
>because you didn't come prepared you get to play leprechauns
>no, you don't have any cool powers
>yes, you are stinky little leprechauns
>won't even mention that leprechauns aren't even in the book because retards deserve to play leprechauns
>>
File: 1457627874551.gif (1 MB, 225x124) Image search: [Google]
1457627874551.gif
1 MB, 225x124
>>46009673
ooh this one isn't funny
yikes
>>
>Can't make an interesting character to save my life when I'm playing
>Can't stop thinking about fun builds or interesting characters to play while I'm DMing
Just kill me.
>>
>>46009304
I'm not clear on the value you actually get out of these highly-polished maps. So you've got a shiny put-it-in-a-book-and-sell-it pretty map for locations a, b, and c. The players go ever so slightly off the plot rails and end up trying to explore location q. You don't have an hour (optimistically) to whip out photoshop and make a similarly-pretty improvised map. The players are now fully aware that they're off the rails and that you, the DM are winging it. A crack has appeared in the illusion that they're participating in a carefully-prepared setting and narrative.

Shitty hastily-thrown-together maps are better for this very reason.
>>
>>46009753
>found the leprechaun
>>
>>46009778
As a DM, I only ever do the whole "highly-polished map" thing beforehand for locations that are incredibly important/towns/the world map. Anything else is stuff drawn on graph paper that I replicate on our wet-erase grid map.
>>
>>46009778
Well, my photoshop maps aren't shiny in any sense; they're shit. But, I also only do dungeons this way, which are complete. If the group doesn't enter the dungeon, no big deal.
>>
File: tgCharacterSheet_v1.4.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
tgCharacterSheet_v1.4.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Character Sheet version 1.4, all 4 pages.

Going to begin creating a form-fillable version and some alternative layouts.
>>
How is the Blade Singer? What does it need Fighter 1 two weapons fighting to be useful?
>>
File: 1457403830622.gif (932 KB, 175x131) Image search: [Google]
1457403830622.gif
932 KB, 175x131
>>46010167
>>
>>46003969
If anything, the new art makes him look too much like that pic. Strand is someone who spent his entire youth waging war. He wants to be suave and urbane, but he just isn't, and he fundamentally misunderstands how people work. (He tried to win over a woman by murdering her fiancée, and he just assumed that she would be cool with this without checking beforehand.)

Anyway, he should be a pretty big guy.
>>
>>46010318
>How is the Blade Singer?
It gets to high AC pretty fast, and thanks to GFB and BB it doesn't get behind the average martial on melee
>>
>>46010318
The blade singer is good, but - and this is the part that trips everybody up - it's a good wizard. It's not a good fighter. The ideal use of the blade singer is to enjoy the defensive benefits of blade singing while acting like a normal wizard, using your melee weapon only when cornered.
>>
>>46010167
I feel as if temp hp and hit dice should be switched. It should be next to hp. Or is it mainly there for symmetry?
>>
>Have AC 18 and give disadvantage to every opponent
>Still get hit by absolutely every goblin ever and die
I'm starting to think my GM is cheating
>>
>>46010658
Not rolling in the open, huh
>>
>>46010635
So would you say an EK is closer to the typical Spellblade/Battlemage type of character?
>>
>>46010658
How are you giving disadvantage to every goblin? I assume you are a low level and I'm wondering what can do that. The only thing I can think of that would give everyone disadvantage at a low level is protection from good and evil
>>
>>46010658
ask your dm is he is accidentally using thac0 next time he hits you
>>
>>46010720
Monk with dodge action and dodge spending ki, 3rd level game.

Basically went like this.
>Hear enemies behind door
>Take dodge action
>Open door as "free" action
>Get shot by 4 goblins because they have readied actions
>They all hit even with disadvantage and against AC 18
>FUUUK
>In my turn attack one and take dodge action by spending one ki
>Get attacked by 3 goblins
>They all hit and I drop unconscious
>The 4th decides to coup de grace me
>Fail my death roll in my turn
>Bye
>>
>>46010893
Sounds like somebody would have been better served by withdrawing from the encounter rather than wading in and attacking.
>>
>>46008012
>more dice equals more chance to fail

It also equals more chance to succeed.
>>
>>46010949
Couldn't withdraw, the corridor behind us was on fire and causing us "smoke" damage, I wronly assumed they couldn't hit every hit ever against AC 18 and disadvantage.

I also assumed the ranger would have enough time to reach my possition and heal me, but no, goblins hit too fast too furious.
>>
>>46010642
Hit Points are more important than Hit Dice, which are needed during a rest.
>>
>>46010707
I don't know what those words mean to you, but all the hybrid fighter/spellcasters in 5e do one thing better than the other. EKs, arcane tricksters, rangers, and paladins swing swords with a small side of spells, and blade singers, war clerics, valor bards and bladelocks cast spells with a small side of swords. You must choose, and if you try to make your swords and spells exactly equal in power through multiclassing, both will suck.
>>
>>46010989
Also, in restrospective, being set on fire would have been less lethal
>>
>>46011019
>bladelocks cast spells with a small side of swords
To be honest Tomelocks are better bladelocks than bladelocks, they don't need to spend shit on weapons and still are on average better than bladelocks
>>
>>46011019

Just got to the thread, but I'm currently running an Arcane Cleric/Fighter MC as homage to Final Fantasy's Red Mage. Only level 2 for now, so I'll let you know how it works in a couple months.
>>
sweet fuck, making pdfs form-fillable is tedious
>>
>>46010167
Fuck yeah. Awesome job anon!
>>
Ever made a spunky but cute female character who makes young male NPCs get a crush on her while being oblivious to her own charm?
>>
>>46011366
no, that sounds exhausting.
>>
File: 1408119769943.jpg (64 KB, 720x380) Image search: [Google]
1408119769943.jpg
64 KB, 720x380
Im going to DM Out of the Abyss soon and i had some ideas i'd like opinions on

If someone drops unconcious during a fight, would it be too much of a pain in the ass to give them Disadvantage on attack and saving throws if their cleric heals him up again?

And if someone dies for real without any ways of resurrection, i was thinking of letting the player just make a new character that can't be the same class and will be one level lower and starting with no inventory except starting armor and specifics (wizard spellbook etc). Would that be too much of a pain?
>>
>>46011366
No, because it sounds like Mary Sue bait
My first real PC in 5e was a NE Moon Druid

He was fun
>>
>>46011434
>DisAdv on throws upon being roused in a fight
no
>Different character levels in the party, and for whatever reason minimal gear on an >1st level adventurer
yes
>>
>>46010446

>he should be a pretty big guy

For you.
>>
>>46011060
The statement stands. Tomelocks with the thing that makes them good at melee are still better off casting spells at range than they are in melee.
>>
File: The Dalelands.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
The Dalelands.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>46002904
So, a couple recent threads about making a modern D&D cartoon got me thinking about the Dalelands, that being one of the suggested settings for one of the cartoons - actually probably the most-supported one. But it occurred to me that there's not really any current information about the Daleldands as of 1491 DR.

So...yeah, I decided to change that. Mostly I followed 5th Edition's rule for the modern Realms, which seems to be "the Sundering has made everything as close to as it was pre-Spellplague as possible." Which I can't say I'm 100% opposed to.

Anyway, here's a few days worth of work for y'all, in case you want to run a 5E campaign set in the Dales or anything. It's not finished yet, but it's a start.
>>
What's the opinion on letting players have 1 feat at level 1?
>>
>>46012152
ok.
>>
>>46012152
I think it's fine. It's completely unnecessary most of the time, but it's nice to start with a feat while not increasing your power to absurd levels.
>>
File: 18nr90imirmcljpg.jpg (14 KB, 300x224) Image search: [Google]
18nr90imirmcljpg.jpg
14 KB, 300x224
So why hasn't anyone at least uploaded a partial scan yet? If scanbros are really working on it, I'd prefer them to upload anything at all rather than waiting for the full thing to be posted well after the full release.
>>
>>46012152
Cancer. Don't do it
>>
>>46012152
Not unbalancing in the slightest, unless you're running with variant humans, in which case starting with two feats might be a bit much.
>>
>>46012247
It's secretly a lie, is why.
>>
>>46012182
Feats are much more powerful in this edition than in previous ones. An extra feat can make a level 1 character better than level 2, and even at higher levels it continues to be a significant wrench in the works when attempting to balance encounters.
>>
>>46012284
Yeah, they totally are. They won't throw off any of your calculations though, don't worry about that. If it does, increase the CR of the encounter by 1/2. After all, their HP is still the same.
>>
>>46005120
How many people? I'm running a 7 man party and they trashed Venomfang in two rounds at level 2-3, even after I dumped some more HP on him before the fight. His breath almost KO'd 3 instantly but they ended rolling really high damage in the following round. Still trying to learn how best to mod creatures in printed campaigns and how to stat them for future homebrew
>>
>>46012006
To the best of my knowledge we're still brainstorming it.
>>
>>46010167
Wow, you seriously rock!

Please keep up the great work.
Form-fillables will be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>46006040
A monk at level 1 using a quarter staff/spear does 1d8+Dex mod+1d4 damage on a single target and may start of with 16 AC with standard array.
That's 9 damage on average at lvl 1 which is decent.

Monks generally stay on pair with the other classes to about lvl 9 where they start to lag behind thanks to caster superiority.

I usually let the Ki empowered strikes feature gained at lvl 6 add +Wis mod damage on the damage roll of the monks attack action.

At lvl 11 Sun soul and Long death get great features (one lets you blast the mobs away, the other lets you tank and troll opponents like a pro).
Way of the shadow monk nets you invisibility in dim light or darkness.
Open hand gets you sanctuary which is nice but you could do better by taking a level or three in cleric for more magic or spending an ASI for Magic initiate (cleric).
Wot4E nets you Fireball (which you can cast a total of two times), Fly (also only two times) and Gaseous form which are overpriced as the rest of the Wot4E features (which is why you should use the Remastered version).
>>
>>46012581
http://s15.zetaboards (.) com/ddtvgforum/index/
>>
>>46009178
Also he said he would do different versions, so if a lot of people want it he could do martial/caster specific ones and stuff.

>>46004657
Personally I don't need range, damage and type separated, weight and such a long name. I'd much rather have the default ones there, though having more is nice.

Ammunition was voted to be written on a line wasn't it, not tickboxes?

Equipment is a bit broad as a digital user, means I'll have to use tab and have two vertical lists besides each other which is a hassle, though I can edit that myself to just be two text boxes instead and like a dividing line.

Armor and shield don't do anything for me, if you really think it's needed I'd do it in the form of AC and unarmored AC, adding the shield bonus is easier to do on a case by case basis IME.

I'm not used to Inspiration in the spot it is,

Features and Traits could use with 1 more class resource, also the font size (as I can gather from the line size) is too big to have a lot of info there, though I can just write less info. For digital use having a big font like that isn't too important, and having feature summaries and same with spells really is useful sometimes instead of looking it up.

Speed at first didn't seem like it fit with background, race and all that, but thinking about it it makes sense.

I still have no idea why people can't write language proficiencies in the same box as tool, gaming set etc. proficiencies. It would be 50% bigger at least, and it's easy to section off as you need without splitting it up by default.

Additional Equipment is nice for inactive items and stuff already put in Attacks & Spellcasting, like focii, weapons,

Spells are good, I don't need page number but it's useful for if you do. Slots total/expended is much better than the shitty tickboxes and stuff that the default ones have. Maybe the cantrip list is too small? Even without multiclassing there are a few that would fill it up easily.
>>
>>46012753
>I'm not used to Inspiration in the spot it is,
Forgot to finish this.. I'm not used to it in that spot so it would take some getting used to but It's not a huge deal and it may be the best use of space.
>>
http://cubicle7.co.uk/dd-comes-to-middle-earth/

>Cubicle 7 Entertainment and Sophisticated Games have announced plans to make a Dungeons & Dragons® compatible roleplaying series for J R R Tolkien’s legendary fantasy world of Middle-earth, the setting for The Lord of the Rings® and The Hobbit®.
>>
How is the class tiers in 5e ?
>>
>>46012892
>class tiers
No such thing. Or rather, there are no tier 1 classes in the traditional sense, and the only 2nd tier classes are just barely so.
>>
>>46012892
Bards are most versatile. Other full spellcasters are extremely versatile. Martials are good at combat but not a huge amount out of combat. Four Elements monks and Beast Master rangers are playable but are pretty shit.

Nothing outside of near-endgame full casters (specifically bards, wizards, sorcerers, and arcane clerics) break the game in any serious way.
>>
>>46012892
Pretty balanced. Casters were nerfed a fair amount - spells are less abusable and you get fewer of them (only 1 8th/9th a day, for example). Full casters still "might" be a tad better because magic lets you do more different things than not having magic, but fighters and whatnot can do more than "I hit thing" (and they hit things really hard), so it's not "do nothing vs do everything"
>>
>>46012892
God tier:
Paladin, Wizard, Bards, Moon druid, Open hand monk.

Decent tier: Long death , Shadow monk, Cleric, Sun monk, Fighter (EK/Battlemaster), Barbarian, Arcane trickster, Assassin, Swashbuckler, Sorcerer, Warlock (Chain and Tome), Land druid.

Meh tier: Ranger (besides beast master), Champion fighter, Thief.

Godawful tier: Wot4E monk, Beast master, Mastermind Rogue.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.