[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tavern
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
58 KB, 1280x720
Welcome to the Bleeding Taint, open again after numerous violations that shall not be named. Waddya need? Rumors, food, drink, bed...pleasure?
>>
>>46002890
Hearthstone of course.
>>
>>46002890
I ain't touching shit at a place called the bleeding taint, let's go down the street
>>
>>46002890
Five punches, then salt and lemon.

Don't ask why.
>>
LFG
>>
>>46002890
Information. Have you heard of a man named vash the stampede?
>>
>>46002890
>Place called the bleeding taint
Yeah, I'll fucking bet it is. Don't drink the water people.
>>
>>46003187
Nope, never heard of him.
>>46002928
>>46003188
Pffft. Women.
>>46002925
>>46003134
>>46003153
Here's your orders.
>>
Why hello, my good man! I happen to know of a way to help supply you with extremely cheap chickens, so long as you agree to let me sell my "Fried Chicken" here!

>Reaches into pocket
>Pulls out a pen, paper, and a chicken.
Just sign here!

Chicken Infested is the best flaw ever.
>>
>>46003268
What's the benefit? We don't serve poultry here, spreads diseases and wastes time.
>>
Okay old (wo)man, we've cut you enough slack. Wheres our protection money? After all we wouldn't want anything unfortunate to befall your humble establishment.......
>>
>>46003231
You punch worse than my grandma.

You >>46003320, you look like you can punch as hard as a incontinent pig, try me.

If I loose a tooth, give it back to me, I could use the ammo.
>>
>>46003308
Ah, but you see my friend, these aren't any ordinary chickens! They're magical chickens that appear out of anywhere I want! Watch!

>Reaches into a cabinet
>Somehow pulls out a chicken. Somehow.
You see! Magic! They're completely clean as well, and utterly loyal! Perfect for use as food, or if you want someone to raise them, you'd have a great source of eggs!
>>
>>46003320
Old man? I helped my father around the forge and saved up to buy his own shop from him. I easily could've been an adventurer into mah twilight years, and you're calling me old? Please...

>>46003344
Your grandmother must be a God then because I can certainly punch harder than you. Now what do ya want?
>>
>>46002890
Hello! I need to know... what's the deal with that old-creepy-looking mansion near the forest?
>>
>>46003389
I want punishment.
>>
>>46003366
There's a catch isn't there? I see demons and strange people coming to make some sort of pact daily. I don't even know why, I'm just a barkeep, Dammit!
>>46003408
Just an old place taken back by the forest where it lies, nothing important. Just bring fire and a bladed weapon if you're going there.
>>46003411
Damn creeps.
>>
>>46003446
No catch here Sir! Completely free of charge! I'm just an old wizard who's discovered the secret to unlimited chickens!

However, if you're having Demon problems, try spreading this around the tavern, it will ward them off for several decades.

>Reaches in pocket.
>Pulls out a chicken, and a vial, marked "Essence of Chicken".
It really works, I swear!
>>
hello peoples, i need a beer and a whore
here their some dice player around here?
>pull some bone dice out of his pocket
>>
I NEED A FUCKING PRIEST NOW WHERES THE NEAREST CHURCH
>aggressively tossing salt behind shoulder
>>
>>46005928
someone is about to die ?
it' a chance that i have been ordained by distance learning
>>
>Comes through the front door with three scantily clad elven women who all wear phallic talismans

GREETINGS, MY DEAREST PEOPLE! HAVE YOU GOT A MOMENT TO TALK ABOUT SLAANESH?

>Hands out pamphlets
>>
>>46002890
a pint of 30:70 absinthe:milk

and a dark musty corner to sit in
>>
are you guys seriously roleplaying right now
>>
>>46007178
It happens. Ignore it and move on or embrace it and join the madness.

Won't matter much either way.
>>
>>46007855
carry on
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.