[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unfortunate Magical Girl Quest 57: Dreams of Dreams
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 1
File: Gasmask girl.jpg (76 KB, 673x990) Image search: [Google]
Gasmask girl.jpg
76 KB, 673x990
Previous: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/45683343/
Char sheets: Eli http://pastebin.com/STyppT2L Char http://pastebin.com/QQLmwgQv Am http://pastebin.com/8pHbRttv Bel
http://pastebin.com/Ju8rB8hH Del http://pastebin.com/hQQmD4G8 Jamie http://pastebin.com/2ufY8q8J, Elliotte http://pastebin.com/LXfzEsJ0

You know, the cold isn't so bad, when you're inside and nice and cozy on a couch, wrapped up in a couple of blankets. And with three copies of your girls friend to cuddle with, rainy days are pretty tolerable....no lets be honest here Eli, they're wonderfully comfortable.

And it's even better with my little sister sleeping to my side, my kind of adoppted little sister reading a book on the other, and my monstrous wolf dog pet curled up around my feet, the only thing that could make this better if chaos just stopped being a thing I had to deal with.

Yeah, like that would ever happen, still, all the fighting just makes moments like these all the more sweeter, kind of like a nice bowl of strawberry ice cream on a hot day.

And now I want some ice cream, but I don't want to get up, since I'm at near comfy nirvana right here...

I sigh and lean back in the couch....really lazy day today, just feels tired

What do I do?
[] Take a nap *Dream thread*
[] Go hunting with Amanda and charlotte
[] get ice cream
[] Cow modo
[] go try and see how lovely is doing
[] go visit one of my other friends
[] mess around with magic
[] write in
>>
>>45993485
>[] go try and see how lovely is doing
>>
>>45993485
>[] Go hunting with Amanda and charlotte
>>
>>45993485
>[] Take a nap *Dream thread*
>>
>>45993485
>>
>>45993485
>[] Go hunting with Amand and Charlotte
>>
>>45993485
>>
>>45993560
>>45993619
Why? We barely get enough plot threads as it is, and you'd rather waste time in dreams?

>>
>>45993485
>>
>>45993675
Because we won't get any plot either way in my experience. Seeing lovely also will just be random SoL thats utterly meaningless.
>>
>>45993720
>Seeing lovely also will just be random SoL thats utterly meaningless.
It looked like it probably had the best odds of becoming plot out of the options.

I suppose you're right in saying that the OP has the look of a no-plot thread regardless of what is picked though
>>
>>45993766
>It looked like it probably had the best odds of becoming plot out of the options.
If there is anything that might lead to plot, it would be that one, sure.
I just don't think plot will happen even then.
At most advancing the subplot of her friends.
>>
>>45993675
We've only had one dream thread, and if you don't consider the rest to be plot then we will never have plot, no matter what we choose.
>>
>>45993485
>>
>>45993812
>We've only had one dream thread
I'm sure there's been more than that.
>>
>>45993835
I actually don't think so, we had the dragon dream and I can't remember any other. There had been others in ASQ if you mean that.
>>
>>45993835
Not that I recall.
>>
>>45993485
>>
>>45993852
I dunno senpai, it all blends into one.

I just wish that we weren't wasting time, especially since these threads are now less frequent too. It's not like there isn't any plot to attend to, Nightmare alone is a pretty big deal.
>>
>>45993899
>I just wish that we weren't wasting time, especially since these threads are now less frequent too. It's not like there isn't any plot to attend to, Nightmare alone is a pretty big deal.

I dunno what to say, I completly agree with you but I just don't think any option would have led to plot. I do agree that I would also wish for more frequent plot episodes, especially since now with the switching out HM got more time to think about them.
>>
Like really really...tired...I don't want to move at all, it's just to nice laying here and...besides if anyone needs me they can wake me up like they usually do, nothing to lose if I just take a quick little nap and enjoy my dreams for once. I smile as I lay back further, as Charlotte hugs me three times over and cuddles closer, I close my eyes and slowly...slowly begin to in the darkness.

zzzzzzz

Choose dream
[] A walk through chaos *plot, via astral projection, remember, your soul is three fourths monster*
[] Dragon shenanigans
[] Crimson cow ranch
[] Wizard Dream
[] a jaunt through dreams
[] the Crimson throne
[] write in
>>
>>45993982
[] Dragon shenanigans
>>
>>45993942
>I just don't think any option would have led to plot
Well, all I can say is that the dream thread option definitely won't.

Ah well, at least I can head to bed at a sensible time rather than trying to catch half this thread.
>>
>>45993982
>[] A walk through chaos *plot, via astral projection, remember, your soul is three fourths monster*
>>
>>45993982
>[] Crimson cow ranch
>>
>>45993982
>[] Dragon shenanigans
>>
>>45993982
>[] a jaunt through dreams
>>
>>45993982
>Well, all I can say is that the dream thread option definitely won't.
Maybe you are wrong afterall

>>45993982
>[] A walk through chaos *plot, via astral projection, remember, your soul is three fourths monster*
>>
>>45993982
>[] Dragon shenenigans
>>
>>45993982
>[] a jaunt through dreams
Either is fine
>>
>>45994002
>Ah well, at least I can head to bed at a sensible time rather than trying to catch half this thread.
Thats the spirit!

Seriously these threads run from midnight to late morning for me, I can more than relate.
>>
>>45993982
>>
A sharp pain, a vision of gold and plenty of different sorts of other pretty knick nacks, including charlotte with a shimmering bunch of emerald, gold, and sapphire colored scales and wings. and it all vanishes in a swirl of colors and noise, music, laughing, cries of pain, and broken grunts and gasps for air.

The colors darken as they swirl together, looking like storm clouds wrapping around each other faster than the eye should be able to see,swishing around back and forth, stretching out as far as the eye can see as a sort of funnel cloud, ripping itself a part and into tiny little pieces as

roll 1d20 for ???
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>45994452
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>45994452
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>45994452
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>45994452
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>45994452
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>45994452
>>
And then it cracks, shattering like a mirror thrown out of window. the bits of pieces of the storm rearrange themselves as they slowly change hues and colors, some of which hurt just looking at, putting an odd burning behind my...eyes? But this is a dream how can I feel that, it's a weird burn, a disconnected one, like it's floating behind my eyes, half real and half fake.

It goes soft and then turns into a cold chill, like dunking your head in a day old bath. the shards sharpen and expand, flying at eachother and trying to reform, and then they start to fly towards me for a second, turning into a vague red mist for a moment, that slowly spins around, and around and around and around as it crashes into me and the air becomes cold, hot, rancid, sweet, and finally empty as I crash down into something.

Or I think I did, this has to be a dream because it only felt like a light brushing rather than the back breaking speed I was flying at.

I look up, I'm hanging from something, looking up and purple clouds over a bloody orange sky, I try to will myself free out of whatever's caught me in this dream scape.

I feel a force tugging back on me and I feel like I'll wake up, but I stop pushing against it and look at my hand for a second, because to be honest, this is sort of weird.

Current appearance to Chaos creatures: Shade of change

I blink and turn my hand around, it's...for some reason just a bunch of red sparks, vaguely in the shape of itself.

Huh

Okay...so this isn't a normal dream, is it

What do I do?
[] figure out where I am?
[] break free of what's ever holding me 1d20
[] try to change modo 1d20
[] Use magic 1d20
[] call out for help
[] wait...I'm not solid in this dream so I could just...hey it worked!
[] write in
>>
>>45994724
>[] figure out where I am?
>[] wait...I'm not solid in this dream so I could just...hey it worked!
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>45994724
>[] break free of what's ever holding me 1d20
>>
>>45994724
>>
>>45994724
>>
>>45994724
>>
>>45994724
>Shade of change
Not sure what that means, our dream presence can't decide between what soul fraction to present?

>>
>>45994724
>look for dream(?) loot.
>>
>>45994724
>>
Well, if this isn't in my head than I should probably figure out where I am before anything to terrible happens to me and makes me jolt awake, which would probably at least wake up Charlotte, which I don't want to do at all.

I look around, but all I can see is that weird sky, that looks like something of a halloween movie or something like that...seems strangely familiar for some reason though.

If I could only figure out what was holding me up and get the hell out of it, I'd be able to figure out where exactly I am.

I look at my arms, and groan...godamn I can be stupid sometimes, I'm not solid so why would these things hold me up. I focus for a second and drop through them, floating down to the ground as tongues with rose thorns on them wrap around where I was a second ago.

I shake my head as my "feet" touch down on a bunch of old pieces of screens, broken pits of wiring and cogs jutting out of it.

I try to dust my self off as I look around me...and see madness, land floating into the air, crashing together, things that in no way could exist, great crystals with shattered pieces of faces in them, stones that flow around like water, and fire just blowing along the wind...like a cloud.

I blink and shake my head, I can see so many different places in the distances, but...where the hell am I!??

What do I do?
[] head towards a land mark *broken castle, floating, shadowy manor, chess board, spooky looking caves, lights and music in a forest of hands, mushrooms*
[] .....what smells good?
[] wander around aimlessly
[] try to do something
[] Helloooo?
[] I hear laughing *go to it*
[] write in

>>45994821
Ding ding ding
>>
>>45995067
>[] head towards a land mark *broken castle,
>>
>>45995067
>[] Helloooo?
>[] I hear laughing *go to it*
>>
>>45995067
>[] Helloooo?
>[] .....what smells good?
>[] wander around aimlessly
>>
>>45995067
>[] Helloooo?
>>
>>45995067
>[] Helloooo?
>>
>>45995067
>[] I hear laughing *go to it*
>>
>>45995067
>[] Helloooo?
>[] head towards a land mark, broken castle
If I see this right its a good chance to have Eli find out who Charlie was before
>>
>>45995173
>[] head towards a land mark *broken castle*
Changing from wandering
>>
>>45995067
>[] Helloooo?
>[] head towards a land mark *broken castle
>>
"Hello?" I ask looking around, seeing nothing...alive around me, but I can...feel things around me, like I'm being watched or something equally cliche "Helloooo, anyone there...hello?"

I sigh, this is stupid, nothing's out here besides a bunch of things I've seen in nightmares more than once, it's just...I don't know, I can almost feel my skin tingling just being here.

I look around, trying to see anything or anyone to take a bit of the edge of, I don't even care if they're a friendly face, I just...I just I don't know, I need something to take my mind off of this stuff.

I groan, and tilt my head, feeling the sparks making me up in this feverish dream scape scrape and spark as I see what looks like the remains of a broken castle. I feel a pull on the back of my neck for a second, and shake my head.

I've...seen that before. I know I have...I know I have.

My feet slowly start dragging themselves towards it, and I don't fight against it, it's the only thing I see in this place.

....rumbling? the grounds shaking. I look around and notice I'm closer to the castle, on a stone path, and a mass of bones and broken armor is rolling towards me. There's a terrible screeching sound, and I turn to see a similar mass of mirrors

What do I do?
[] RUN to the castle 1d20
[] Float into the air and walk away from it
[] watch what happens
[] try to defend myself
[] Change modo 1d20
[] write in
>>
>>45995631
>[] Float into the air and walk away from it
>[] watch what happens
>>
>>45995631
>[] watch what happens
>>
>>45995631
>>
>>45995631
>>
>>45995631
>[] watch what happens
>>
>>45995631
>[] watch what happens
>>
>>45995631
>>
I wince and force my hands down, a wind picking me up and tossing me into the air as I look down on what's happening below me. the ground crackles for a moment, purple mist flying into the air as the two mobs of nothing slam into eachother, and break apart into multiple pieces, colliding back together into one ball, shaping itself around and cracking around as the lines between the singular pieces of armor and glass fade away, as a purple light glows and brightens in the center of them.

the mass vanishes into a ball of pure light for a second, and then it hardens, and cracks, a hand, covered in plates of glass, with skeletal fingers breaks out, followed by an empty helmet with two mirrored edges carved into. I blink as the figure slumps forward, unmoving.

I blink and turn back the castle, not going to question what I just saw...because that was weird even for a dream, which would make sense right now, since I'm pretty sure this isn't "just a dream"

I get closer to the castle and stare at it. It looks rotted, decayed, and just plain destroyed

What do I do?
[] go inside of it
[]g o back to the thing
[] ....why do I feel someone watching me? 1d20
[] try to wake myself up
[] sit on it and look around for a second
[] write in
>>
>>45996186
>[] go inside of it
>>
>>45996186
>[] sit on it and look around for a second
>[] go inside of it
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>45996186
>[] ....why do I feel someone watching me? 1d20
>>
>>45996186
>[] go inside of it
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>45996186
>[] go inside of it
>>
>>45996186
>[] go inside of it
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>45996186
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>45996186
>[] go inside of it
>>
>>45996370
Bless you good anon
>>
>>45996418
I doubt the failure would have been a particularly bad thing in this instance, anyway.
>>
>>45996542
Probably true.
>>
I turn around, for a second, and see nothing, absolutely nothing. I tilt my head and start to turn around as I shake it. No it had to be my imagination. Still I should try and stay alert, who the hell knows whats in this place...if anything...still I can't shake the feeling that something is right behind me, watching me like a hawk.

I slowly drift along towards the castle when, I hear a very shrill shriek behind me, and feel a dull, weak push as I get forced closer and closer towards the thing

What do I do?
[] COM...oh right 1d20
[] Just let it happen
[] fight against it 1d20
[] force it back 1d20
[] write in
>>
>>45996796
>[] Just let it happen
>>
>>45996796
>[] Just let it happen
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>45996796
>[] force it back 1d20
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>45996796
>[] fight against it 1d20
we got a 20 to negate the 1
>>
>>45996836
18 was not enough
>>
>>45996796
>[] Just let it happen
Not even gonna bother to roll to stop silly anon.
>>
>>45996796
>[] Just let it happen
Lets see where it gets us

>>45996836
18 was apparently not enough
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>45996796
>[] fight against it 1d20
>>
I feel like I'm blowing in the wind, weightless, like a piece of trash. I coast through the air, as I briefly see a few pieces of feathers falling around me as the shriek tappers off and almost sounds like an owl hooting.

I hit the edge of one of the towers, purple bricks shifting under me as I slide over it like I just through myself over wet ice. I continue to go along spinning and spinning around as I roll closer and closer to a gaping hole in the floor, surrounded by a bunch of vines and roses.

I feel my legs start to slip in it, and I stare down at the insides of it, I can see nothing but darkness, with only a little red light coming off of me as I slowly dip down into it, a brick or two falling before me as the purple clouds part a bit, lighting up the tower as a few chalky bricks blow away into the wind

What do I do?
[] fall
[] float down
[] float up
[] hold on 1d20
[] Look to see who's the fucker who did this to me
[] write in
>>
>>45997083
>[] float down
>>
>>45997083
>[] float down
>>
>>45997083
>[] Look to see who's the fucker who did this to me
>>
>>45997083
>[] float down
>>
>>45997083
>[] float up
>[] Look to see who's the fucker who did this to me
>>
>>45997083
>[] float down
>>
I shake my head, why am I just laying here? I can't actually fall in here, it's just my head messing with me with me here. I push my hands again the bricks I'm resting on and slowly float down into the tower, which lights up as I enter it, an orb of crimson light casting the shadows up against the walls were they dance and dance around like puppets trying to pretend to be alive.

It's a room of some kind, a bedroom I think but the bed is...well toasted, it's more a pile of ash and springs than anything else right now.

I look around and start to feel...uneasy again, this place, it feels like it's actively trying to force me out, like it doesn't want me here

What do I do?
[] go deeper
[] leave it
[] wake up
[] write in
>>
>>45997662
>[] go deeper
>>
>>45997662
>[] go deeper
>>
>>45997662
>[] go deeper
Distracted today HM?
>>
>>45997662
>[] leave it
>>
>>45997662
[] go deeper
>>
>>45997711
Yeah, actually, cat's been bothering me the last few posts
>>
>>45997662
>[] go deeper
>>
I laugh to myself, and here it echo down the broken stairwell in front of me, sounding more like the wind than my actual laugh. Well if I listened to my gut, none of this would happen, and if something wants me out of here, well, that's just all the more reason for me to go deeper! this place is pretty chaotic from what I've seen, so maybe there's something someone or something doesn't want me to find in here.

I chuckle again as I walk over the breaking bricks, hearing them fall far under me as tattered and burnt banners try to grab at me, falling through my arms as I step down the first step of stairs, and keep walking, humming to myself as torch light themselves, burning a bright almost blinding orange as I keep on walking down them, hearing the wind howl above me, almost sounding like some one saying who...over and over again. it gets darker and darker as I go down deeper and deeper.

And then

I hear a familiar voice singing...as I smell...strawberries? It sounds like Amanda but...older

What do I do?
[] head towards it
[] try and sneak up on it 1d20
[] explore the opposite direction
[] Heeello?
[] ....Who are you?
[] write in
>>
>>45997899
>[] head towards it
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>45997899
>[] head towards it
>[] try and sneak up on it 1d20
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>45997899
>[] head towards it
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>45997899
[] head towards it
[] try and sneak up on it 1d20
>>
>>45997899
>[] head towards it
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>45997899
>[] head towards it
>>
>>45997899
>[] head towards it
>[] ....Who are you?
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>45997899
>[] head towards it
>>
>>45998199
Of course.
>>
I walk down the stairs, a little faster as the flames around me die down to mere flickers of sparks, and change into a disgusting purple color, casting the stairs in near darkness as I rush down the stairs, only staying on my feet because I don't have any right now.

I step into a hall way, walking over a crater with a broken orb laying inside of it, easily the size of my head, probably bigger. I turn and hear the humming coming from my right side, down a hallway with rotten and water logged rugs, all painted red and gold, with various vines growing over them.

I sigh and slowly creep down it, the vines grasp at where my legs should be, as I slowly make my way down the hall, as orange light drifts in from it outside.

I tilt my head, and realize there is no castle past this point, just a massive crater. I walk out into it, and look down the deep pit, and see a pink cloaked figure, standing next to a massive black sword.

I blink and she's in front of me, pink light flashing around her as she swings her scythe through me and sighs

"Oh...it's just you Elizabeth...I must say...I have to thank you for freeing me" the figure sighs, pink hair rolling down her face, covering it along with the shade of her hood "And my daughter...I've been waiting for you...splitting your soul into so many pieces does put you on death's radar you know, and well we all have roles to play, don't we, and I've found mine here, tell me...how conscious are you right now in this state?

What do I do?
[]....you're amanda's other half, Pink reaper!
[] pretend to not notice here
[] the hell you blabbering about?
[] You...feeling okay?
[] Wait, what?
[] turn and walk away
[] run away
[] write in
>>
>>45998481
>[]....you're amanda's other half, Pink reaper!
>>
>>45998481
>>
>>45998481
>[] the hell you blabbering about?
>[] You...feeling okay?
>>
>>45998481
>[] Wait, what?
>>
>>45998481
>[] You...feeling okay?
>[] Wait, what?
>>
>>45998481
>[] Wait, what?
>>
>>45998481
>[] You...feeling okay?
>So is my soul okay, or was it a really bad idea doing such a thing
Might as well find out if what we wished for did to her.
>>
>>45998481
>[] Wait, what?
>>
"Wait what the hell are you even talking about" I ask, my voice sounding distant, almost like the wind, Pink reaper smiles and walks back, standing on air as she chuckles happily "You're Amanda's other half right...what the hell are you talking about"

"Oh just fate, destiny, the big wheel that both sides want to pull in their favor" She sighs angrily, her hair rising up as she spins her scythe around "Order and chaos are such gluttonous beasts....aren't they, dipping their fingers in a world they don't belong in?"

What do I say?
[] *just listen to her*
[]...if Lovely was right, I'm going to kill someone...like a person, not a monster
[]....go one
[] the hell you talking about
[]...oh so you're crazy then?
[] write in
>>
>>45998889
>[]...if Lovely was right, I'm going to kill someone...like a person, not a monster
>[]....go one
>>
>>45998889
[]...if Lovely was right, I'm going to kill someone...like a person, not a monster
[]....go one
>>
>>45998889
>[] *just listen to her*
>>
>>45998889
>[]....go one
>>
>>45998889
>[]...if Lovely was right, I'm going to kill someone...like a person, not a monster
>[]....go one
>>
>>45998889
>[]....go one
>*listen to her*
>>
>>45998889
>[]....go one
>>
"Don't tell me Lovely was right, if she is I'm going to kill someone, like an actual person, not a monster" I sigh, crossing my arms, okay so I have to be in the realms of chaos then, that would certainly explain a lot of things

"Good, less thick headed than your mother at least" Big Amanda sighs tossing her scythe into the air idly "Well see, she was partially right, she saw order as more dangerous than chaos, but that is not true, both of are equally destructive, got it? and entirely unknowable, in broad terms at least"

"Alright....go on" I say nodding slowly as she smile under her hair and nods, sitting down on the air, as she pulls her hood back and I see a very tired, and older looking Amanda looking back at me, same smile and everything.

"Okay...well as I said, they're not natural to this world, but...they can't be pushed away, that is another point where Lovely was wrong with see....she wanted to break that balance completely, as did her overpowered fool of a master" Amanda says slowly, rubbing her chin "And I have seen both sides, and realized a truth...Chaos is weakest when it is strong, and order is strongest when weak, understand? everytime one gets the upper hand, the other will inevitably win, which cause more suffering, destruction and, in the case of monsters death, and us, despair and madness"

What do I say?
[]So it's a bad thing order fights monsters?
[] I think I get what you're saying
[] ...I'm sorry but...what? that's nonsense
[] where is this leading?
[] this is giving me a headache
[] Well...I mean that seems like a pretty decent cycle to me
[] blah blah blah
[] Yes and?
[] write in
>>
>>45999250
[] I think I get what you're saying
[] where is this leading?
>>
>>45999250
>[] where is this leading?
>>
>>45999250
>[] I think I get what you're saying
>>
>>45999250
>[]So it's a bad thing order fights monsters?
>>
>>45999250
>So...balance? Achieve perfect equilibrium?
>>
>>45999250
>>
>>45999250
> So both of them need to be made strong to achieve balance? Rather than trying to weaken one?
>>
"I think I'm getting what you're saying" I say as my bits of me blow off into the wind as she smiles and sighs, clapping her hands once as she slowly starts to grin "but where is all of this leading?"

"Well, I'll try to explain it...see naturally they're caught in an endless, constantly escalating war" She says, folding her hands together as she looks around the crater "King of chaos rises, overtakes the forces of order, King of order fights back, combined power from previous cycles destroys the king, resets the cycle, constantly. now what I meant with order being strong when it's weak is...well look at you and your friends, or me, your mother and ours, we were the only girls of our time not under the grasp of chaos, so we got a surplus of power, orderly power...now, killing monsters as you know releases chaos energy"

"Yeah...makes new monsters right?" I say nodding slowly "o...oh jesus christ I think I get it now"

"Yes, so...what happens when monsters get thicker in number? they overwhelm, and replace the order in the relatively weaker girls with chaos...which makes their order disperse, which allows the cycle to repeat on orders end...everything would be fine and dandy if, if it didn't bleed" Amanda says taking a deep breath...several deep breaths "Sorry, that was a lot of work, now"

What do I say?
[] So their soul magic shit stains our world? is that what you're going to say?
[]this has to do with balance right? how the hell do you achieve balance when most of one side is a bunch of gibbering re...idiots?
[] bullshit
[]oooh fuuuck me
[] errr..this is a little too much to handle, slow down a bit
[]eh?
[] write in
>>
>>45999682
[] So their soul magic shit stains our world? is that what you're going to say?
[]this has to do with balance right? how the hell do you achieve balance when most of one side is a bunch of gibbering re...idiots?
[]oooh fuuuck me
>>
>>45999682
>[] So their soul magic shit stains our world? is that what you're going to say?
>[]this has to do with balance right? how the hell do you achieve balance when most of one side is a bunch of gibbering re...idiots?
>>
>>45999682
>[] So their soul magic shit stains our world? is that what you're going to say?
>[]this has to do with balance right? how the hell do you achieve balance when most of one side is a bunch of gibbering re...idiots?
>[]oooh fuuuck me
>>
>>45999682
>>
>>45999682
>I've murdered people, I'm allowed to start drinking, right?
>>
>>45999682
>>
>>45999682
>[]oooh fuuuck me
>>
>>45999682
I wonder how not-chaos aligned monsters fit into this
>>
"So their soul magic shit stains our world?" I say angrily as she frowns and nods slowly, and smile and try to force myself to calm down, so I don't end up waking back up and losing all of this...knowledge I guess "is that what you're going to say?"

"Yeah" She says sadly, her face turning grim and emotionless "I was going to word it better, but the point is, every time a monster of either side, like a contractor, or a girl gets defeated...a bit of the order or chaos powering them gets lost in the transit back to whatever realm it came from, and stains our world, which...is bad, it doesn't make magic work or anything, there's a bit of natural magic around anyways, it...it isn't good, it's going to coalesce and makes something nasty is the point here unless"

"We make it balance out, well there's a bit of a problem there, since, how the hell do you make the gibbering re..idiots here work for that?" I ask angrily, clenching my fake fists as Amanda stands up and turns around shaking her head

"Well a bit of bleed is okay, and is what stops order from simply ruling over our world like a machine" Amanda says slowly "And chaos from consuming it, the point is, there will never be just a bit of bleed, it will always be a whole lot from either side, balance is always toppled, as the kings will always battle against each other...now remember how I was talking about destinies earlier? there is a bit of a loophole when it comes to it"

What do I say?
[] tell me, I just want to stop this from happening to anyone else
[] Don't tell me...don't tell me
[] Well what is it
[] it's nasty isn't it?
[] Well come on...tell me already!
[] write in
>>
>>46000173
>[] tell me, I just want to stop this from happening to anyone else
>[] it's nasty isn't it?
>>
>>46000173
>[] it's nasty isn't it?
>[] Well come on...tell me already!
>>
>>46000173
>[] Well what is it
>>
>>46000173
>[] it's nasty isn't it?
>>
>>46000173
>[] tell me, I just want to stop this from happening to anyone else
>[] Well what is it
>[] it's nasty isn't it?
>>
>>46000173
>[] it's nasty isn't it?
>>
"it's nasty isn't it?" I sigh, shaking my head as I start to feel dread grab at my heart and pull it down

"Oh...it really is, really really is, and I wish you weren't...well you, because if you weren't my only friend's daughter...it'd be so easier to just" She says, shuddering as her emotionless voice cracks and breaks as she starts to cry, tears flowing down her face as she stares down at the crater

"Well come on, tell me already" I say smiling as she looks up at me and smiles

"Just like Marisa" She sighs sadly, still wearing a smile on her lips as she takes a deep breath "Okay, the only way to stop the world from a fate worse than what either chaos or order would do to it if they alone had their paws on it, is to...stop them, so it can disperse saftely, but the problem is that..well without someone who's sane on both chairs...it won't happen so...that's were you come in see...you were brought here when you were young, very young, and we saved you but...well chaos isn't good for a human body...so we spent an orb...the size of this crater under us to...stop it from well...you saw the queen and lovely..as a side effect this...made your soul a bit...special, see, normal people couldn't split their soul into more pieces than two, you split it into four...and didn't go mad or turn into a monster, in fact you go more control over those aspects now...listen closely, I split myself on my own free will and...there was a reason for that...but you kind of ruined it..but I'm happy my other half will live a better life than I did, because you did a similar thing for her...remember the king under the school?"

What do I do?
[] freak out
[] nod slowly, to shocked to speak
[] Waaaait, so....what you're saying is...I almost turned into a monster...when I was a baby...the fucking shit! no one ever told me this!?
[]....I think I get it now...lay it on me
[]A being of pure order...becoming queen of chaos...that was your plan for Amanda wasn't it and now she's....damn
[] write in
>>
>>46000588
>[] Waaaait, so....what you're saying is...I almost turned into a monster...when I was a baby...the fucking shit! no one ever told me this!?
>[]....I think I get it now...lay it on me
>[]A being of pure order...becoming queen of chaos...that was your plan for Amanda wasn't it and now she's....damn
>>
>>46000588
>[] nod slowly, to shocked to speak
>>
anyone else?
>>
>>46000588
>[] Waaaait, so....what you're saying is...I almost turned into a monster...when I was a baby...the fucking shit! no one ever told me this!?
>>
>>46000588
>[]A being of pure order...becoming queen of chaos...that was your plan for Amanda wasn't it and now she's....damn
>>
>>46000588
>>
>>46000588

Weird, I didn't see any update
>>
"Waaaaait so what you're saying is, I almost turned into a monster, when I was a baby" I say slowly she chuckles nervously and starts to nod and then I start to get pretty fucking pissed off "THE FUCKING SHIT NO ONE EVER TOLD ME THIS!?"

"Your parents wanted you to live a normal life, and well, how were they supposed to know you'd become a magic girl, we just thought it was best if you didn't know and had a somewhat normal life, I would have if I wasn't...you know, a little estranged with them, since...we all made mistakes that day..okay" She says sounding absolutely pitiful "but that happening made you....very special as I said earlier"

"It's fine...it's fine I think I get it now" I say nodding slowly, breathing heavily or trying to since I'm not really here right now!

"Well as I was saying, if someone with a soul filled with the opposite took the throne of either...they'd become, well they'd keep their original self, and chaos would be wiped clean long enough for the opposite to occur!" She says happily, before her voice and expression becomes very grave "but to do it, they'd need to be a being of pure order and yeaah"

"A being of pure order" I say nodding slowly as I start to feel a little sick to my stomach...somehow "becoming queen of chaos...that was your plan with my amanda and now she's...damn"

"Yes..." She says nodding slowly "Now...take one guess who's soul is closest thing to it right now"

She looks at me, forcing herself to smile as she sits their, motionless

What do i say?
[] me.......hmmmph
[] But most of it is monster?
[] don't tell me, godammit I just wanted to nap
[]yet me guess, since I decided to splice my soul it won't go how it's supposed to right?
[] No....No I refuse, I won't do it
[] write in
>>
>>46001110
>[] But most of it is monster?
>[] don't tell me, godammit I just wanted to nap
>>
>>46001110
>[] me.......hmmmph
>>
>>46001110
>[]yet me guess, since I decided to splice my soul it won't go how it's supposed to right?

I can't really see by what sort of stretch of imagination Eli would be considered a being of pure order. She is pretty damn disorderly in a lot of senses.
>>
>>46001110
>[]yet me guess, since I decided to splice my soul it won't go how it's supposed to right?
>>
>>46001110
>[] don't tell me, godammit I just wanted to nap
>>
>>46001165
Closest thing to it that would actually do it
is what amanda meant
>>
>>46001204
>Closest thing to it that would actually do it
Even being close to it is really wird after how she quartered her soul then merged it and had a part split off.
>>
>>46001110
>[] me.......hmmmph
>>
"BUT MOST OF IT IS MONSTER!" I shout angrily and in exasperation "how the hell should that work, besides I'm not really orderly am I?!

"Yes, but the wish still stands, by all means you should be a monster without it, which is why it took such a massive orb" Amanda says flatly sounding almost dead "And the soul has...it's hard to explain...but you're really the only other person strong enough to take the throne with a bit of help and who has a chance of keeping herself...which is our only shot of making this work...at all, otherwise the world is pretty much doomed, and yes your soul is...not the best choice but...I know a way that could go around that, but it only works with someone with a soul like yours, who took power selflessly, to help others, no other magical girl has done that, that is still fighting or on orders side...it would however..set it back a bit as it would...Well, it'd make you be reborn as a monster, as only monsters can rule chaos...but your memories would survive, unlike the current queen, it'd take awhile for them to come back, which is why we have to make sure you dethrone the current one before we do it""

What do I say?
[] wake up and leave
[] and what makes you think, even if I do stay as myself, there will be someone else to take the throne for the king
[] You're fucking crazy, no way in hell I'm doing that
[] Right...fuck off not doing that
[] is there really no other way?
[] So...you want me, to become a monster, and then stop chaos from within, by being the queen....are you retarded?
[]Explain it better, stop talking like you're trying to sell me something!
[] write in
>>46001234
What? Nightmare isn't part of your soul, she's basically your chaotic bastard child...or your magic at least.
>>
>>46001461
>What? Nightmare isn't part of your soul, she's basically your chaotic bastard child...or your magic at least.
Pretty sure he meant Elilotte

>>46001461
>[] So...you want me, to become a monster, and then stop chaos from within, by being the queen....are you retarded?
>[] and what makes you think, even if I do stay as myself, there will be someone else to take the throne for the king
>>
>>46001461
>[] is there really no other way?
>[]Explain it better, stop talking like you're trying to sell me something!
>>
>>46001461
>[] You're fucking crazy, no way in hell I'm doing that
>[] wake up and leave

>>46001461
>What? Nightmare isn't part of your soul
Whatever part of us was mixed to make Elilotte
>>
>>46001461
>[] So...you want me, to become a monster, and then stop chaos from within, by being the queen....are you retarded?
>[] Right...fuck off not doing that
>>
>>46001482
Ah, well, that used a wish
which essentially rewrites reality to a degree, so that did not split your soul

other wise there wouldn't have been enough human left for you to be human
>>
>>46001461
>[] So...you want me, to become a monster, and then stop chaos from within, by being the queen..
>[] Right...fuck off not doing that
>[] wake up and leave
>>
>>46001556
>Ah, well, that used a wish
Well, then there shouldn't be anything stopping us from using a wish to configurate some monster properly so it can serve the same purpose as Eli is supposed to here, right?
>>
>>46001605
there are limitations
the amount of juice in the heart of order
and what the king allows
>>
>>46001461
>[] and what makes you think, even if I do stay as myself, there will be someone else to take the throne for the king
>[] You're fucking crazy, no way in hell I'm doing that
>[] wake up and leave

I'm pretty skeptical about how viable her plan really is. A very orderly being ascending the throne of chaos would just make chaos weak, so at best throw the chaos realm into constant civil war with increasingly powerful new monster.

It'd be basically the same as clockwork, only dozens of him.
>>
"Yeah fuck no, not becoming a monster because of some flimsy bull crap like that, are you retarded!?" I shout angrily at her, she doesn't react at all and just continues sitting there

"Well...if order and chaos aren't reigned in, all that bleeding will devastate the world" she says sternly "I can see the end of things if I try hard enough, and I know my mind isn't right right now but, I know if these two aren't put into balance artificially then"

I close my eyes and try to force myself awake.

"NO" she growls angrily "I will not yet you ruin this, I've given up everything to avert this, I know this much at least that much magic will...YET ME EXPLAIN BETTER PLEASE, E..everyone will"

Do you still leave
[] yes
[] no
>>
>>46001848
>[] no
>>
>>46001848
>[] no
>>
>>46001848
>[] no
>>
>>46001848
>[] no
Better not aggravate the crazy lady...
>>
>>46001848
The real twist, of course, is that Elisabeth isn't that baby at all, she got accidently switched with baby Queeny who is really Scarlet Dragons daughter
>>
I sigh and glare at her as she starts getting twitchy breathing heavily as tears roll down her eyes. it's hard to look at her as it reminds me of my Amanda, and I don't think I could stomach seeing her like this.

"Ooookay the natural magic of our world is weak, so it doesn't produce anything crazy like chaos or order does"She says biting on her knuckles, trying to calm down "which is why those are so effective here, outside magic does far more than it ever could, it bullies it around, now the gathering energy will feed our world, making it produce so much magic it starts, creating creatures out of it...monsters, or more of them at least and much stronger ones of them than say Min or...I don't know, some other weird beasty, and the second that happens, order and chaos magic will become useless as our magic will be strong enough to push it back, the problem is, even if it works like order and chaos magic, it would not be it, so the lockets would stop working as they're basically smothered, monsters, being beings of magic, would get the largest portion of it, leaving humans out to dry, now what do you think that will do?! do you think most people can fight a monster without magic!?! Your friend Min might be nice, but ones like her would be the exception to it, and"

What do I do?
[]Leave
[]So...stronger magic is all it takes to overide natural magic...what about heaven and hell?
[] ...this is all bullshit, see ya
[] Well...I mean I'd be fine, and I could just..
[] what the hell are you talking about now?
[] SO you are bat shit insane then? good to know
[] explain...it...in a way I can understand
[] calm down
[] that won't happen
[] write in

>>46002014
:^)
>>
>>46002169
>[]So...stronger magic is all it takes to overide natural magic...what about heaven and hell?
>>
>>46002169
>[] calm down
>[] explain...it...in a way I can understand
>>
>>46002169
>[] calm down
>>
>>46002169
>[] calm down
>But if that magic is from order and chaos, how would it suppress chaos and order magic?

>making it produce so much magic it starts, creating creatures out of it...monsters
oohhh

That sounds awfully crossovery familiar
>>
>>46002169
>[] Well...I mean I'd be fine, and I could just..
>[] can't we just make sure the chaos and order energy gets properly send back, like with a wish?
>>
>>46002169
>[]So...stronger magic is all it takes to overide natural magic...what about heaven and hell?
>[] Well...I mean I'd be fine, and I could just..
>[] calm down
>>
"Calm down, and explain it in a way I can understand" I say walking over to her, sticking my hands through her, trying to grab her shoulders

"Our worlds magic equals tiny, order and chaos equal big!" she says holding her arms out like she's talking to a child "when out magic gets big, order and chaos magic become muuuuch weaker as they're like...a magical parasite or disease, then when the monsters come, that hallway behind you is humanity, and my scythe is them"

She pulls it back over her head, as it starts to glow bright pink, and then she swings it down, and sends a massive wave of magic it past me and into the hallway, breaking it apart.

"Understand?"She says feverishly

what do I say?
[] yeaaah
[] ......huh
[] that won't happen
[].....who the hell told you all this
[] I'm leaving
[] write in
>>
>>46002376
>[].....who the hell told you all this
>>
>>46002376
>[] ......huh
>>
>>46002376
>[] yeaaah
>>
>>46002376
>[] yeaaah
>>
>>46002376
>[] yeaaah
>[] ......huh
>[] that won't happen
Good tning we still got that cyber locket, if our magic stops working, we just use that one.
>>
>>46002376
>[] ......huh
>>
>>46002414
A single locket isn't really all that comforting.
>>
>>46002479
A single locket allowed Eli to save the world from chaos before, its a start.
No reason they can't make more, or find a way to make the other ones run on "natural" magic.
>>
there's a long pause as I try and process what I just learned what she was saying through all of this.

"Huuuh, so who told you this exactly, like seriously who the hell could tell you this" I say slowly as she frowns and rubs her forehad, looking like she's in pain, and shakes her head

"I don't...it wasn't human, monster...or anything else" She says slowly her eyes going all funny "And it's...hard to remember straight in a world made from madness, but I'm SURE he had a hat...a really...really big hat, like....whoom ehee.Oh no goddammit, starting to fall again...I just...need one more minute and I can ehehe nrrrr!"

What do I say?
[] a man in a hat....yeaaaah right
[] I'm pretty sure I can handle it...thanks anyways
[] Okay fine...how the hell would I do this anyways
[]try to smack her 1d20
[] write in
>>
>>46002563
>[] a man in a hat....yeaaaah right
Ookay. Thats really trouble now.
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>46002563
>[]try to smack her 1d20
>>
>>46002563
>[] I'm pretty sure I can handle it...thanks anyways
>>
>>46002563
>[] I'm pretty sure I can handle it...thanks anyways
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>46002563
>[]try to smack her 1d20
>[] FOCUS!
In a "smack sense into her" way, not in a "actually attack her" way, because the latter is likely to end badly.
>>
>>46002563
>[] Okay fine...how the hell would I do this anyways
>>
"A man in a hat.....right" I say slowly as she starts smacking her head, growling as she starts forcing her own magic into herself, whimpering and laughing at the same time "Sorry but I think I can handle what's ever coming"

"You don't...understand you're a fool like the rest of them"She growls angrily as she glares at me, her eyes looking like charlotte's did "No one understands anything, even if it's right in front of their eyes, they never listen to me , they never listen!!!! You idiot get out of here, leave, me! ALONE!!!"

She screams, as the crater starts to buckle with pink lighting shattering and cracking as I start to feel myself get pulled away and

"Mwaah" Charlotte says as I blink staring at her as I rub my lips, feeling make up on them as she giggles impishly "...you have a bad dream or something honey? you're sweating? or are you just excitied to see me"

I look around and realize I'm in my room, and it's a few hours later
I sigh and nod

"A crazy one at least" I say yawning as I hug her and hold her close

and we'll end here
since i"m tired
I've archived
will answer questions
>>
>>46002773
Thanks for running
>>
>>46002773
Thanks for the thread HM.
I do wonder though, magical monster that aren't order/chaos already exist, and some of them, like the first gens are pretty powerful already, does Reaper overestimate the powergap or would they become even more powerrful?
>>
>>46002835
Yeah
She's never met some one like Layla
>>
>>46002773
Is this magic enrichment effect why some humans in the setting have weak natural magic? Like some of the coin and the Miller family?

Looks to me like Pink Reaper might be wrong and we are seeing the beginning of humans developing natural magic of their own due to this.
>>
>>46002872
Yeah, but that's more due to millers not being entirely human, bloodline bullshit

maybe
>>
>>46002894
>but that's more due to millers not being entirely human
And the coin members like Artemis?
>>
>>46002912
yeah
>>
>>46002857
I wonder if that could make her change her mind about her masterplan.
Non-interference by order and chaos could easily lead to creature like that running rampant when they can't right now because magical girls would still kick their asses.

Anyway, thanks for running, have a good night
>>
>>46002932
Would the Ashern be interested in having this worlds magic overpower outside magic? On one hand it would make their Echidna blooded weapons very powerful. On the other hand, it would probably be too hard to control and maybe result in some losing their magic.
>>
>>46003242
They'd love it since it means they don't have to feed themselves to a demon
until they realize they're not used to such power
>>
So something that wasn't mentioned in all this, does Pink Reaper plan on deposing the King of Order too or is he considered sane enough to rule?
Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.