[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bodyswap Bedlam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: Scally.jpg (488 KB, 837x1200) Image search: [Google]
Scally.jpg
488 KB, 837x1200
Post an image of your character and a brief description of their current profession, situation and/or status.

Your character wakes up to find him/herself inhabiting the body and world of the character above yours. How do they react and what do they do?

>Infamous catburglar equipped only with a high-tech bow and some handy gadgets, hunted by law enforcement and underworld crime rings alike, currently being blackmailed into pulling off an insanely risky heist because her pet lizard is being held hostage
>>
File: griffin.png (90 KB, 557x597) Image search: [Google]
griffin.png
90 KB, 557x597
>Son of a well known noble family sent off to acquire fame and fortune and to learn his place in the world. Well versed in sword and bows, tracking targets, and talking his way into and out of trouble. Currently taking on an investigative mission into a magical forest to lay low because he was forced to defend himself in the city

>>45991713
Already good with bows, stealth, and diplomacy/deception. He would probably do alright in his new. Stay the course for this mission as not to arouse suspicion and then find a way back to his own body. Failing that, try to fix his reputation with one side and use them as a smokescreen against the other.
>>
>>45991890
>that image
RIP thread
>>
>>45991890
It's over
>>
>>45991713
Seeing as I'm the DM, does that mean I invoke God?
>>
>>45993349
>>45992377

Oh quit whining and play OP's silly game. Better than another quest thread.
>>
wew
>>
OP here, we had a good run everybody, see you next month.
If the ponything triggers you then you could always post a new starting point!
>>
>>45991890
I want to hug that gryphon!

Although it would probably rip out my entrails with that beak.
>>
>>45995472
Nah, he likes hugs.
>>
SURVIVE!
>>
>>45994401
Not really. Quests can be good, pony shit not so much
>>
Sorry for ruining your thread, OP. I just wanted to participate. That's the character I'm playing right now.
>>
>>45999198
>>>/mlp/
>>
File: wizard3.jpg (359 KB, 933x1352) Image search: [Google]
wizard3.jpg
359 KB, 933x1352
>>45991890
Fuck it, I'll bite the bullet.
>setting is a mix of forgotten realms and spelljammer
>A noble-born wizard with a focus on astronomy and the astral plane. Barely any real magical training, he uses his pistol and the family wizard's staff in combat. He is incredibly arrogant and is brave to the point of foolishness, but has recently learned a few serious lessons in humility.
And as for what happens to him after the bodyswap, he'd probably spend the rest of his life attempting to build a spelljammer so he can return to his crystal sphere and find the creature that stole his body.
>>
>>45991890
>An aging, iron-clad marauder. Started his career of banditry to finance and supply his vengeful crusade against the fey of the local forest. Woke up to what he was doing for the sake of that hatred when he burned down a village rumored to be under fey influence and slaughtered everyone within - his conscience spurred by the sight of a dead child's eyes. She was lying over her father's mangled body.

>The hatred is gone now, and only an iron shell remains. A man who betrayed everything he ever wanted for the sake of revenge. A man who burned his bridges to every path but genocide long ago. A man who knows he has gone too far - and that no amount of turning back can wash the stains that burning night left on his soul. A man who has nothing left to him but the one virtue he has retained - to see through that which he sets out to do.

Honestly, I think he'd just sort of /break/. It's clearly the Hell he deserves, being forced to live peacefully among the very fey creatures (as he assumes) he had set out to destroy.
>>
>>45999600
Aaaand I forgot to refresh, but >>45999623
also works for your thing sort of?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>45999623
>game was Fiasco
>character was the mayor of a troubled Southern town who was trying to destroy a political rival with a fake drug bust
>long-story short, accidentally starts a race riot
>is a bottomless well of excuses
>kind of a scatterbrain and repeatedly gives his agents and patsies the wrong instructions because most of the time he's high as fuck
>really just violently protective of the love of his people. That rival wasn't so much a rival as someone who looked at him wrong for showing up to a fundraiser smelling like weed

This would be like his dream. If winning the public trust is as easy as loudly opposing someone everyone hates already, fetch the torches and the elf-killing sticks. Nothing is wrong unless other people think it's wrong.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.