[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I think I have been shoehorned into my GM's Magical
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: Really_bitch.gif (1 MB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
Really_bitch.gif
1 MB, 260x260
So, I think I have been shoehorned into my GM's Magical Realm.

>End of session
>Party camping in forest
>My paladin PC goes to collect firewood before retiring for the night.
>Approached by woman with red eyes and a black dress
>Alone in the dark, the justice vision happens
>Overpowering Aura
>Fuck
>Attempt to yell for help
>Silenced
>Fuck
>Am informed a one on one session is happening
Session happened yesterday. Long story short, he's tied up naked in her bedroom full of undead skeletons
>>
>>45985941
I foresee some non-tabletop roleplaying ahead of you. Have fun!
>>
"Hey, I'm not cool with what you're doing with my character."
>>
>>45985941
I know that feel, bro. My monk got raped by a cleric of lamashtu and her minion for two straight days until the party came back for me.
>>
>>45986263
/Thread

Can we please cut down the number of MR threads on the board at one time from now on?
>>
>Post apoc game
>One of two female players
>After the settlement the party was living in got raided and we got separated, our two characters were able to stick together
>Heading through the ruined city trying to reach a prominent landmark we assumed would be the next place people from the settlement would head
>Find and follow a radio signal to what sounds like a nice place
>Both of us end up captured and raped ongoing, both pregnant now
>Trying to figure out both in game and out, if we can try to cause abortions or risk having the kids

Can't help but feel a little uncomfortable by the fact that both female PCs in the game have been raped, regardless of the "compensation". We're still deliberating on how to proceed.
>>
File: 103249234.jpg (27 KB, 300x376) Image search: [Google]
103249234.jpg
27 KB, 300x376
>>45985941
Here you go, anon
>>
>>45986263
Has more uses than just magical realm as well.
>>
>>45985941
OP here. I have a slightly unrelated balancing question. I'm Multiclassed Unchained Monk 2/ Paladin 3. The rest of the party includes a cleric, a wizard and two other people playing some path of war stuff with instant action reversal bullshit. In order to balance me, I was given the advanced template and my monk unarmed strikes and armor progression scale with my paladin levels so long as I agree never to use a weapon or armor, and I don't take the feats in the Path of War book. Is this in my favor? I thought so, but I'm not sure, since martial maneuvers seem pretty fucking great.
>>
>>45988251
No. PoW is way better than both monk and paladin.

Wrong thread, though.
>>
>>45988358
Damn. Even with an effective +4 to all stats and 2 natural armor.
>>
>>45988251
With your character, yes actually. Monk/Paladin is a hard spread to make work, and getting proper scaling as well as the advanced template keeps you in the game.

Being a Monk/Paladin without those patches would make you shitty enough that having PoW available wouldn't matter unless and until you rolled a new, PoW character.
>>
>>45988251
probably would have been better as a solo class
>>
>>45986263

well okay then

> Enemy spellcaster casts a spell on you
> "Hey, I'm not cool with what you're doing with my character."
> Get attacked by an orc
> You fail a death save
>>
>>45986467

Try and find the nearest Planned Parenthood
>>
>>45985941
>full of undead skeletons

Good thing those aren't living skeletons.
>>
>>45989669
>regular combat is the same as your character being raped
yeah that sounds about right
>>
>>45991607
Where in the OP does it say his paladin got raped?
>>
>>45991650
>Long story short, he's tied up naked in her bedroom full of undead skeletons
Sounds like off-screen rape to me
>>
>>45991706
It's perfectly reasonable to strip an adventurer of all their gear. It might be magical.
>>
>>45991796
>naked
>in her bedroom
If the GM went so far as to specify this, then the implications are pretty clear.
>>
>>45991849
It's not an implication, it's an assumption. That's on you.
>>
>>45991706
>one on one session
The rape hasn't happened yet
OPs gonna be there for that part
>>
>>45985941
if your QM is female, that can probably count as a confession
>>
>>45991982
Are you actually retarded or are you pretending?
>>
>>45992311
>bedroom=secks DURRRRR u gun get raped!
Yeah, I must be fucking stupid or something.
>>
>>45986467
>btw im a grill
>>
>>45992541
Do you need things to be spelled out literally for you?

Your like the kid that still believes Bambi's mom ran away because the kill doesn't happen on screen.
>>
>>45992739
Do you need to be told the difference between implications and assumptions?

Besides, the room's full of skeletons. Who could do anything even remotely sexual with that much concentrated spookiness around?
>>
>>45992311
What, are you?
Are you so gullible to instantly assume rape?

No intentional gm fucking aroung with the player, no contrived plot bullshit, just straight up rape?
>tied up naked in her bedroom full of undead skeletons
look how over the top this shit is.
I mean, It's perfectly possible that rape happened but come on. Stop being silly
>>
>>45985941
Time to hold up the X Card.
>>
>>45992849
a lot of boning
>>
>>45992849
Assumptions are born from implications.
If there wasn't an implication, then there wouldn't be an assumption. You can't have an assumption without an implication, but you can have an implication without an assumption.
>>
>>45992854
If he wasn't, why did he bring up magical realm?
>>
>>45992888
>implying implications
>>
>>45992888
Inferences are born from implications. Mind your vocabulary, son.
>>
>>45992912
He said "I think". He has no idea. We have no idea. There's a fair chance that OP's dm has no idea.
Anything is possible. Going to the rape scenario first is not only naive as fuck. It's boring.
Now make a
>My GM raped my character between sessions and no rolls were involved
thread. Now THAT's a fucking upset and It's clear as fuck
>>
>>45989669
Fine.

"You're not about to make this weird, are you?"

Wow so hard. Much conflict.
>>
>>45994683
>"Yes. It's going full weird."
>>
>>45992871
>using x cards
>>
>>45992609
Did you not understand the relevance of her mentioning that? Need some help with your reading comprehension bud? Maybe a little context?
>>
>>45985941
Why would she want a paladin who would be so easily overpowered? Feeling of power?
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.