[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Look at the Imperium and all you will see is decay and unavoidable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: Aquila_transparent.png (127 KB, 3543x1343) Image search: [Google]
Aquila_transparent.png
127 KB, 3543x1343
Look at the Imperium and all you will see is decay and unavoidable doom is this what you want to fight for? It claims to protect humanity but what is their definition of humanity? Rich nobles and Ecclesiarchy? A common citizen can't fluorish and on some planets he is no better than a slave, a common citizen can be killed in broad daylight and these so called law enforcers won't lift a finger, superstition and fear rules over his life and he prays to corpse of a man who would be horrified if he saw what happened to his Imperium. Chaos on the other hand allows even the poorest to not only reach but exceed their potential no longer being held back by Inquisition that sees every uprgade as ''sinful mutation''. The choice is obvious.

TL:DR Imperium is shit, burn your space marines and IG figures.
>>
>>45985222
T. Alberto Hereticus
>>
>>45985222
The poor serve a purpose just like any functioning society. It's true that money and title matters not to chaos, however strength of body and mind do, which is equally unfair. Unless you are a csm or a pysker you have little hope of being anything other than a slave, daemon food, or a sacrifice. At least in the guard you get slightly better food and a small possibility of retirement.
>>
>>45985222
Still better than extinction.
>>
>>45985222
>TL:DR Imperium is shit, burn your space marines and IG figures.

Can I convert mine instead?
>>
>>45985222
All chaos does is drive you mad and use you as cattle. Of course I'm sure daemons think that's humanities true potential. To which I say, piss of, ya cunt.
>>
>>45985222
When did chaos get all tauy!
>>
>>45985222
Chaos does not believe in man. Does not wish for us to reach our potential. If they did they would never have opposed the Emperor. Would never have scattered his Sons.
They would have us be slaves. Be cattle.
Well done for gaining power from your slave master. Was placing the collar around your neck, flesh and spirit, worth the pat on the head by the one who holds your collar's leash?
The power they give? What should have been yoursnby birthright as Man, now only a sliver grudgingly relinquished back with their own taint infesting it and binding it to them and not you.

Praise your masters, give yourself to those who twist you into mockeries of yourself and themselves.
I'll fight for my Lords to break the chains you throw on us. Break the chains you hold us down with. Break the chains you hold back our potential with.
>>
File: what cultists thinks of chaos.jpg (452 KB, 1600x673) Image search: [Google]
what cultists thinks of chaos.jpg
452 KB, 1600x673
>>45987151
This.

Could've written a more tl;dr grimdark passage but essentially:

Khorne just want hot blood and skull. Endless, purposeless anger.
Nurgle just wants to spread his stink around. Eugh.
Tzeentch shares gifts only to cause endless change and to further his plans only.
Slaanesh forces everyone to be stupidly high and gets them on an endless, desperate chase for unreachable perfection.

That's why they're called 'chaos'

>>45986827
>small possibility of retirement
Any books that elaborates further on this? I'm interested to know of any old guardsmen around doing nothing but taking care of bonsai trees for example until he goes six feet under.
>>
>>45987405
>>45987939
>In the realm of flesh, sentient life is born ensouled. In the realm of raw thought, all life is soulless. But both are alive. The Born and the Neverborn, on both sides of reality. Destined for symbiosis. Destined for union.

-----------------------

>Chaos seeks symbiosis with life: the Ensouled and the Neverborn in natural harmony. Union. Faith. Power, Lorgar. Immortality and endless possibility. Sensations beyond mortal comprehension. The ability to feel maddening delight at any agony. The gift of ecstasy even when you are destroyed, making even death a great joke, knowing you will incarnate in another form over and over until the suns themselves go black.

>And when the stars die, Chaos still lives on in the cold – still perfect, still exultant, still pure. This is everything humanity has ever dreamed of – to be unchallenged in the galaxy, to be omnipotent above all other life, and to be eternal.

-From "Aurelian"

To unity. symbiosis. Born and Neverborn as one. This is the glorious future promises humanity. So don't believe imperial lies.
>>
>>45987989
Why was Lorgar so stupid?
>>
>>45985222
Who's your money on, Ork?
>>
File: 1377064533424.jpg (167 KB, 700x547) Image search: [Google]
1377064533424.jpg
167 KB, 700x547
>>45987989
>In the realm of flesh, sentient life is born ensouled. In the realm of raw thought, all life is soulless. But both are alive. The Born and the Neverborn, on both sides of reality. Destined for symbiosis. Destined for union.
SEE!
Our plan to turn everyone into Lesbians isn't so crazy AFTER ALL!!!
>>
>>45987989
>So don't believe imperial lies.
Tzeentch is literally the god of lying. I like csm, don't get me wrong, but is there any chaos players that actually believe the denizens of the warp are good? The reasoning whenever someone says Chaos is good is just fucked.
>>
File: gunpoint.jpg (378 KB, 900x643) Image search: [Google]
gunpoint.jpg
378 KB, 900x643
>>45985222
Cease your babbling, madman.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 236x339) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 236x339
>>45985222
The inquisition would like a word with you, heretic.
>>
>>45985222

Make the Imperium great again!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.