[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tgesg/ - Weekend Elder Scrolls General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40
File: daggerfall_peryite[1].jpg (60 KB, 481x302) Image search: [Google]
daggerfall_peryite[1].jpg
60 KB, 481x302
Fixing the OP Edition

>Tabletop/P&P RPGs
[Scrollhammer - Tabletop Wargame] http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Scrollhammer_2nd_Edition
Discussion in #Scrollhammer (irc.thisisnotatrueending.com (port 6667))
[UESRPG 1e + other TES RPGs] http://www.mediafire.com/uesrpg
Discussion in #UESRPG (same server)

>Lore Resources
[The Imperial Library] http://www.imperial-library.info/
[/r/teslore] http://www.reddit.com/r/teslore/
[UESP/Lore] http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
[Pocket Guide to the Lore] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AtsWXZKVqB4Q825_SwINY6z4_9NaGknXgeOknOCDuCU/edit
[Elder Lore Podcast] http://www.elderlore.wordpress.com/
[How to Become a Lore Buff] http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1112211-how-to-become-a-lore-buff/

>General Rules
No waifus or husbandos except Vivec
Keep the MK/Lady N related squabbling to a minimum.

Previous Kalpa: >>45942563
>>
Where were you when the Dragon broke?
>>
>>45984308
Watching the Moons.
>>
>>45984308
Waiting for the Jills.
>>
>>45984308
I wasn't born yet when the Dragon broke.
>>
>>45984505
Me neither, but at the end of it I was already alive
>>
>>45984505
this
that shit happened like 3,000 years ago
>>
So I want to go in with sword and board only, no magic, no stealth, light armor, what is a good name for this custom class?
>>
File: 1456324837379.jpg (302 KB, 755x1403) Image search: [Google]
1456324837379.jpg
302 KB, 755x1403
>>
>>45985291
Hoplite?
>>
Okay guys, help me with a thing. I found this:
>"They [Nix-Hounds] are arthropods. In fact, they were created by Vivec to hunt Dreughs during a time-lost campaign against the Altmer of the sea."
quote on the Silgrad Tower site.
http://www.silgradmodding.org/forum/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=839

It's attributed to Kirkbride, but I have trouble locating the original source. Anyone knows where it's from?
>>
>>45985291
Skirmisher. Do you count alchemy as magic?
>>
>>45984189
Hey guys, this has been discussed to death already, I'm sure, but I can't remember which oversoul the Nerevarine (s) belong to.

Also the CoC/HoK, were they just exceptional, or was there to them?
>>
>>45985363
Hortator/Sharmat.
>>
>>45985320
If in Cyrodiil, yes
>>
>>45985291
Fighty dude.
>>
>>45985320
No, Hoplite a shit.

>>45985351
>>45985482
So Mercenary?
>>
>>45985325
I don't think there are any books that say this.
The closest references would be Sermon 28 and Pilgrim's Path, but neither mention nix hounds.
It's possibly stated by n in-game npc but I doubt it.
>>45985363
Nerevarine oversoul?
Since when was this a thing?
>>
>>45984308
Trying to fix Akatosh. I think it went pretty well.
>>
>>45985537
Quote a while, we had a pretty rousing discussion about it... 8 months ago. The Nerevarine, all of them, every one that comes from the dust, to Morrowind's PC is Nerivar's incarnation, picking away at red mountain, and Ur.

It's just, only the successful Nerevarine would ever be regarded as 'true'
>>
>>45985325
https://m.reddit.com/r/teslore/comments/2yw91f/lorebits_from_the_very_old_morrowind_website/
>>
>>45985537
It's supposed to be some kind of comment on some forum, but google can't find shit.
>>45985681
This is from a year ago, the post on silgrad forums was back in 2006. The original comment by MK must be even earlier.
>>
>>45985732
Go search the Bethsoft forums.
>>
>>45985832
Nothing.
>>
>>45985732
Everything quoted in that thread is older material dating mostly from the pre-release of Morrowind.

The origin of Nix Hounds meshes with their dream stalking and ghost eating.
>>
>>45985922
>older material dating mostly from the pre-release of Morrowind
That's precisely why I'm so interested. Gotta love some obscure scrapped vintage lore.
>>
>>45985653
That's not an oversoul though.
>>45985732
If it existed, it is gone now. Alot of the old dev posts were unarchived.
>>
>>45985987
I'm particularly interested in Tiber's Tigers. Unfortunately, I think most of the forum posts haven't been archived.
>>
>>45985987
Wonder if Caldera would be a nice place to call home, its got a mine so there's going to be trade and goods but it's also close to Red Mountain and there's a house filled with Orcs and a scamp.
>>
>>45986017
Nerivar has an immortal sustained soul, something that only Manimarko and a very few select people have. It's not wrong to associate it with an oversoul, and there's no evidence to suggest there weren't multiple would be Nerivarines at the same time.

Like with Manes.
>>
>>45986078
It's good if you are a western scum.
>>
>>45986089
There's a difference between reincarnation, Mantling and oversouls. The paths of the dead.

I'm still not clear on the Nerevarines, though.
>>
>>45986089
It's all one soul, and there's no evidence to suggest there 'were' multiple would-be Nerevarines at the same time.
And there is no evidence to suggest a would-be Nerevarine should even be considered Nerevarine.
>>
>>45985291
cannon fodder
>>
>>45986138
I was under the impression that the Nerevarine Prophecy is largely a self-fulfilling one. It wasn't centered on the PC until he/she actually equipped Moon-and-Star which solidified his/her status as Nerevar Reborn. Someone in an earlier ES general here on /tg/ called it Schrödinger's Nerevarine. You both are and aren't the Nerevarine until you actually wear Nerevar's ring; like opening the box with the cat in it. The people who failed to fulfill the prophecy for various reasons being the ones that showed up as ghosts in the Cavern of the Incarnate.
>>
>>45986138
Could you tell me the difference between those? Fairly new to TES lore.
Reincarnation is kinda clear I guess.
Mantling means something like taking on the role of an other entity probably merging with it, by becoming so similair to that entity that the godhead can't differentiate between them any more for example. At least that's basically how I understand it.
But I have no idea about oversouls
>>
>>45986234
But it goes before that, the Ashlanders certainly aren't going to go to Vivec to do the trial, they view all of them as traitors, but whatever they do, it's enough to threaten the temple, and send Ordinators out after them.
>>
>>45986125
West Coast is best coast, Azura's coast can leave.
>>
>>45986234
I've thought the same, but then wouldn't that make it Mantling? I don't know what I'm misremembering, but I think that specifically wasn't the case for the Nerevarine.

>Mantling and incarnation are separate roads; do not mistake this. The latter is built from the cobbles of drawn-bone destiny. The former: walk like them until they must walk like you.
>>
>>45986270
Re: Mantling vs Reincarnation; see this quote >>45986327

Oversouls would be like Talos, or Shezarrines. Different beings making up one larger soul.
>>
>>45986313
N'wah you crazy.
>dem Grazeland rollin' hills
>dat Hola Mayan
>dank shrooms everywhere
Azura Coast supreme, motherfetcher.
>>
>>45986372
If you ain't in the West Gash you don't get in dat gash know what I'm saying?
>>
So what are the failed incarnates then? Are they simply people who tried to mantle the Nerevarine and failed, or actual reincarnations of Indoril Nerevar (same soul) that failed anyway?

The Urshilaku wise woman says to the PC that s/he is not Nerevarine, but can become Nerevarine. Instinctively I'm inclined to believe it's a matter of mantling, but as >>45986327 said it might - specifically - not be the case for the Nerevarine. For the sake of the discussion it'd be good if we could find a source for that, though.
>>
>>45985525
You could use throwing weapons and call yourself a Peltast or Veles, if you want a greek/roman name.

They were light infantry with a shield, which seems to fit the bill.
>>
>>45986630
>Greek/Roman
I don't wanna be no homo so Greek or Roman
>>
>>45986592
Maybe the difference here is prophecy. By multiple different accounts, Nerevar was going to/intended to return.
>>
Last thread, I believe someone mentioned various types of martial arts, and I had a few ideas about it.
The Khajiit have multiple known martial arts, and I can't imagine them generally being anything except for weaboo faitan magic with claws. Furry Wushu monks.
Altmer martial arts are really just highly formalized and ritual techniques for close quarters magic. Training Altmer martial arts is like training karate and only doing long, elaborate katas.
>>
>>45987347
But who would have karaoke?
>>
>>45987371
Can you even have karaoke without recorded music? Isn't it just.. Performing a song without that?

I guess the Dwemer might have recorded music, what with the tonal magic and all.
>>
>>45987371
It's called Void Chorus in Tamriel and is only practiced by some obscure Azurian sects.
>>
>>45987371
The Imperials. It became popularized by the Akaviri during the Potentate, and it stayed popular long after the Akaviri all died out.

Plus you've got to use that bonus in Personality for something.
>>
>>45987427
You just need a bard, Anon.
>>
>>45987427
>mixing Tonal Architecture with karaoke
No sense of right and wrong.
>>
>>45987347
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c598kuusepk

The dunmer solve conflicts through the use of 70s - 80s dance-offs.
>>
Redpill me on The Mane.
>>
>>45987549
He's the moon.
>>
>>45987549
Altmer magic can't melt Khajiit furballs! The Mane was a inside job!
>>
>>45987588
Explain how.
>>
Who has got it worse?
Orcs?
Dunmer?
Bosmer?
>>
>>45985298
You can blame the marukhati selectives for that.
>>
>>45987614
>In his commonest guise, the Mane is a cilicious sphere of vast dimensions, a third moon among the stars of his Greater Palace. The location of the Satellite Lord changes constantly, orbiting Lleswer along a set but complex and indecipherable trajectory.
>>
>>45987549
He's a nice guy. Might be the closest thing to a living god left on Nirn.
>>
>>45988405
For Orsimer, being outcasts is meaningful, it fits their role as the scorned folk. Their suffering makes them what they are.
For Dunmer, their hardships give birth to the will and the way to overcome them. Their suffering drives them forwards.
For Bosmer, life is hard, and that's just the way it is. They just suffer.
>>
>>45987347
Hey, I'm the guy who mention canon Nordic wrestling and blending of martial arts.
The sources are in Sovngard, a Rexamination mentioning wrestling matches lasting forever. The blending is from Oblivion's description of Nords.
Hope this was interesting, imagining Nordic martial arts as a blend of every martial art in Tamriel.
>>
>>45987371
Definitely Nords.
I can't imagine any other race getting drunk and singing along to a ballad of drinking and violence, slurring the words, but everyone knows the lyrics. The bard and innkeeper are the only sober people in the drinking hall.
>>
>>45989012
How do the Bosmer suffer?
>>
>>45989449
Every waking moment.
>>
>>45989449
The men are short, nasally, ugly, and have tiny weewees.
They eat only meat, protein farts, constipation, living in unheated communal huts, have only somehow alcoholic soured milk to drink, aren't as great as thieves as Khajiit, and when confronted about their wandering fingers, they dissolve into dinduism. Always getting killed by Khajiit, always getting cucked by everyone since the grills are qts. They get a bonus to Alchemy, but can't even use any ingredients that aren't from animals.
If you get reincarnated as a Bitch Boiche, especially a male, your best option is suicide and hope you become a better race.
>>
>>45989449
You're a forest goblin manlet, stuck in a vast forest filled with dangerous shit and constant tribal warfare while your leadership is effectively an Altmer puppet. You have very strict religious rules impacting large parts of your life, determining what you can eat, wear, live in and so on, which also hinders your economy in a lot of ways. Your racial self-defence mechanism is basically glorified suicide, and your idea of having a good time is eating a corpse and drinking fermented death juices, while suffering constant protein farts.
>>
>>45989682
>Bitch Boiche
Topkek.
>>
>>45989682
>>45989694
They don't seem to be unhappy about their lot though, unlike say, Dunmer who complain about it all the time or Altmer who always strive to become something more.
>>
>>45990101
Well, none of the Bosmer you meet are in Valenwood. No wonder they're happy, they escaped that hellhole.
>>
>>45990101
I figure its because you only meet Bosmer outside of Valenwood which gives them a lot more freedom since a lot of their crazy religion only relates to things in Valenwood, except being merlets they can't escape that.
>>
>>45990101
They're elves. They dislike reality just as much as any elf.
>>
I really must suck to try to start some kind of trade in Valenwood.
Want to get into shipping? Everything ship-related must be imported or bought abroad.
Want to start a caravan? Same shit, except the roads are shit.
Want to start mining? Can't fucking do that.
Want to get into textiles? Can't do that.
Want to do farming? Not in Valenwood.
Want to quarry stone? Going to be really fucking slow without fire-setting.
There's just so much you can't do.
>>
>>45989284
Someone in reddit also mentioned that the way of the voice and the greybeards have lot in common with shaolin monks and thought about the voice if it was used as a martial art. I tought the examples he gave were bad because your thuum needs time to recharge, but that got me thinking: what about the shouts that give buffs that last for a moment?

For example: slow time. Imagine an ancient nord, fighting against a group of warriors, mages and archers. The warriors charge forward, the archers loosen their arrows and the few mages cast their fireballs.
The nord opens his mouth, and everything slows down, nearly even stops. He walks past the warriors with ease administering quick blows where they're the most vulnerable, redirects the arrows to hit the archers and calls upon the wind and ice, extinguishing and sweeping the fire to the away.

The old nord pantheon worshipped many pantheons. Out of all, the most important one was the dragon. The shard of aka. The dragon style.

What other forms are there, wich shout does it use and wich totem does it honor?
>>
>Tfw high personality.
>Tfw you live in Sadrith Mora
>Tfw you can't walk down the street without Bosmer hitting on you.
>Men and women lust after you, never stop wanting the D.
>File sexual harassment forms to the Telvanni mouths.
>Nobody cares.
>Get Memospore from Mistress Dratha, hopefully she's willing to help out.
>Tells me that men can't experience sexual harrasment.
>Have to continue walking down the street, groped and whistled at.
>Flinch every time somebody say "I've got a feeling that you and I are about to become VERY close."
This is suffering.
>>
>>45990677
Some people did use shouts, but it was something you need a talent for. Obviously, it's nowhere near as great as the LDB's, but some had to be gagged at all times but combat, lest they rip their village asunder.
Common shouts were to sharpen blades to chop through armor or dash into battle or demoralize others. Slowing time could be one, but I don't remember that listed in the book. It was either Magic from the Sky or Children of the Sky. One also mentions braiding and enchanting ropes made from the tongues of enemies, and how Nords from farther north didn't even need clothes to stay warm, they're just completely immune to the cold.
>>
>>45990921
Yeah, most of what you said is in children of the sky
http://www.imperial-library.info/content/children-sky
The other ones is about Ayleids and the star stones
>>
Are Dratha and Fyr both liches, or is it different?
If yes, how do they and Mannimarco not look like rotten corpses?
>>
>>45991722
Fyr isn't a cool guy
>>
>>45992042
What?
>>
>>45992042
How not? He's living the dream, is probably the most accomplished mortal east of the Imperial City and a smart, resourceful and witty old man. He's what every harem MC wishes he could be.
>>
>>45991722
Uupse Fyr implies he isn't.
Liches use a soul gem as a phylactery. You can absorb both Dratha's and Fyr's souls. I don't know if you can soul trap Manny in Oblivion, but if you can, that pokes a hole in it.
>>
File: sXO1HvU.jpg (685 KB, 1644x2188) Image search: [Google]
sXO1HvU.jpg
685 KB, 1644x2188
Cyrodiil has the best religion
>>
>>45990746
>implying sexual harassment exists in House Telvanni
If you manage to rape her without being murdered for it afterwards, it obviously wasn't rape.
Read the house rules, outlander.
>>
>>45992106
>>45992067
He's a wizard, he's Telvanni, so he doubly has no sense or right or wrong.
>>
>>45989682
>>45989694
So Valenwood and the Bosmer are basically China?
>>
>>45993062
No, it's worse. Think a lost Amazonian tribe, that for some reason decided to follow a religion seemingly designed to make life in the jungle even worse.
>>
>>45993062
Nibenay is China. Nibenese cults being alike to Chinese folk hero worship and silk production are the big nods.
>>
>>45992901
Right and wrong are subjective, either way. What's objective is he's fairly nice, cured the bad parts of the Nerevarine's Corpus, made a sanctuary to care for those afflicted by Corpus until he made a cure for them, doesn't own slaves and is even friends with an Argonian, loves his sister-daughters, still hangs out with his best friend, collects Daedric artifacts and let's adventurers hunt for them for sport as long as they don't murder the Corpus victims, and is incredibly old and powerful, yet doesn't want world domination or anything bad.

He's pretty much the Gandalf of TES, just a godlike figure that helps people along their way and helps people have adventures.
>>
>>45993403
Fyr has to be one of the few, if not only, Dunmer alive that was actually born a Chimer.
Or, at least that's what he's now according to ESO. I can't recall if he state how old he actually was in Morrowind.
>>
>>45993648
4 thousand, which places him easily pre-azuring
>>
>>45993062
I knew there was a reason I think the girls are cute.
Would smash/10
>>
>>45993648
Dude is well over 4k years old.
>>
>>45993708
>>45993729
Thanks. I knew he was old, but I couldn't remember what roughly Morrowind said he was. I had the number 3000 years old in my head for some reason.
>>
Fyr is presumably completely fluent in Dwemeris and as a member of at the time proto-House Telvanni has probably collaborated and worked with Dwemer extensively. His age, participation in the Nu-Hatta Spinxmoth Inquiry Tree and general involvement with causes greater than himself suggest that he's very well versed in metaphysics too. His living through several Dragon Breaks (including that of Red Mountain) means he must have noticed that they tend to be closely connected Lorkhan and the Numidium.

So how the fuck didn't he figure out what happened to the Dwemer?
>>
Who's the greatest mage in history?
Who's the greatest mage of each race?
>>
>>45993906
Heck, we didn't know until, what, 2013?
>>
>>45993906
Maybe finding out what happens to the Dwemer nulls your existence. He's aware of this and decided to not give a shit.
>>
>>45993946
Xarxes? I don't know.
Bretons have The Sage
Dunmer have Fyr
Nords/Nedics have Shalidor
Altmer have some ancestor God like Phynaster or Xarxes if they count, if not, then probably Mannimarco.
Imperials have Arctus, but it never actually mentioned his race, so that's speculation.
There aren't any famous Argonian mages.
Everyone else sucks at magic, including some of the races mentioned here.
>>
>>45993946
Magnus is the strongest mage, obviously. Of the mortals and not counting those who ascended to godhood, probably one of the big shots like Galerion or any of the Psijic Grandmasters.

As for the races:
Redguard: Redguards don't like magic.
Imperial: Zurin Arctus, easily.
Breton: Every other Breton is a hedge-wizard, it's hard to tell, especially with how much Daggerfall lore got discarded. I'd say The Sage if anything.
Nord: Shalidor, this one's easy.
Dunmer: Sotha Sil, then Fyr.
Bosmer: No lore on this. Probably one of the Camoran kings if anything.
Altmer: Assuming you count Aldmer, it depends on if you also count those who underwent apotheosis. If yes to both, then Syrabane, Phynaster or Xarxes. If just mortals, see intro.
Argonian: Argonians don't appear in books enough to tell us about their wizards. Likely some root-shaman doing Hist Magic in deep Black Marsh.
Khajiit: See above, but with an Alfiq as the Mane's retainer or something.
>>
>>45993946
>Who's the greatest mage in history?
I genuinely have no idea. It's incredibly hard to determine, because it depends on what you mean by greatest.

>Who's the greatest mage of each race?

>Bretons
Nufalga, maybe.

>Nords
Shalidor.

>Dunmer
Does the Tribunal count? If yes, Sotha Sil. If not, I guess maybe Fyr.

>Redguards
No idea.

>Imperials
Jagar Tharn, maybe.

>Altmer
So many to choose from. Might be Galerion, Mannimarco, Raven Direnni, and so on. Does Xarxes count?

>Bosmer
Haymon Camoran, I guess.

>Khajiit
J'zargo.

>Argonians
No idea.

Honourable mentions to Zurin Arctus, as I'm not totally sure which race he was.

>>45994004
No, I'm pretty sure there are people who know. R'leyt-harhr says he knows.
>>
>>45994311
Arctus was totally from the Nibenay. The place has been ruled by battlemages for ages and the Nibenese have more Latin names as a rule. Also if you finger Hjalti as a Breton you have Talos being an amalgam of all the humans who are pro-Mundus. Though presumably Shezarr and Sheor are different deities in High Rock.
>>
>>45994159
>>45994184
>>45994311
There really isn't a famous argonian anything is there?

Then again, argonians are just remote controlled biodrones controlled by the Hist. Apparently one of them likes having his drones fuck other races constantly, considering the argonian reputation.

Do the other hist trees think Crazy Larry is weird because his grand scheme of hist domination is to have his drones sleep with as many humans as possible? Does Crazy Larry grow all alone away from the other Hist in some god forsaken, long forgotten grove?
>>
>>45994478
Lifts-Her-Tail just can't help herself around strong humans and their soft skin.
>>
File: crassius_curio.jpg (129 KB, 615x809) Image search: [Google]
crassius_curio.jpg
129 KB, 615x809
>>45994478
>>45994557
But Lifts-Her-Tail is fictional, isn't she? Considering the author of that book, I'm pretty sure it's just a fantasy?
>>
>>45994619
Not if enough people believe hard enough.
We can do this, we have mysticism. We won't have to rely on Dunmeri women for relief anymore.
>>
File: 1410215477728.png (842 KB, 796x997) Image search: [Google]
1410215477728.png
842 KB, 796x997
>>45994478
We know surprisingly very little about the Argonians compared to all the other races, and most of their known achievements are attributed to the collective rather than single individuals.
>>
>>45994478
Can you think of a better way to gather intelligence?
>>
Doesn't a Breton mage have like Daedra butlers?
>>
File: tmp_28727-MW-npc-Fara1591636915.jpg (127 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
tmp_28727-MW-npc-Fara1591636915.jpg
127 KB, 1000x1000
>>45994690
That's why we have Bosmer, anon.
Why do you think they call it Fara's "Hole in the Wall"?
Plus they Resist Disease, so it should be safe.
>>
>>45994311
Come to think of it, the only good Redguard mages I can think of is that guy you meet in Skyrim, who claims to be a big deal but might be lying.
And I guess the Oracle from Daggerfall, if she even did magic, or anything like that. I'm stretching to come up with anything.

>>45994449
I see people saying this, and I believe it's likely true, but his race has strictly speaking never been explicitly stated, so it didn't feel appropriate to say that he was definitely from Cyrodiil.

>>45994478
Lifts-Her-Tail.

Uh... Mere-Glim? Warchief Ulaqth of Lilmoth? I've got nothing.
>>
File: intrigued_crassius_curio.jpg (439 KB, 1291x1157) Image search: [Google]
intrigued_crassius_curio.jpg
439 KB, 1291x1157
>>45994690
Tell me more.
>>
>>45994777
My Breton mage does.
Given they have a huge bonus in conjuration, I'm sure some do. They at least have Familiars.
>>
>>45994782
Bosmer disease resistance isn't perfect. So you ought to bump up your own resistances.

Or fuck one that's also a werewolf and gag her or something.
>>
>>45994796
Given the metaphysics of TES, and how they and Magic take root in irl Magick, I'm sure "Meme magic" could work, considering reality is composed of the perceptions of the AE that collectively form the godhead.
>>
File: very_intrigued_crassius_curio.jpg (434 KB, 1241x1116) Image search: [Google]
very_intrigued_crassius_curio.jpg
434 KB, 1241x1116
>>45994916
That's pretty interesting.
>>
>>45994883
>>45994782
For the last gods damned time, you can't catch blight from oral sex unless there's an open wound in your mouth. Trust me, I'm a healer, and I have my PhD in Restoration.
>>
>>45994991
>PhD in Restoration
Restoration is not a valid school of magic.
>>
>>45994883
If you're a Breton and can snag some resist Magicka enchantments, you won't have to worry about common diseases or blight.
You can also drink anybody under the table.
>>
My Bosmer wife has terrible smelling protein farts, what do I do?
>>
File: super_intrigued_crassius_curio.jpg (434 KB, 1161x1102) Image search: [Google]
super_intrigued_crassius_curio.jpg
434 KB, 1161x1102
>>45995039
What about sexual restoration?
>>
>>45995069
Move out of Valenwood, start eating live civilized folk.
>>
>>45994777
I remember reading something like this.
>>
>>45995100
I'm more into sexual alteration.
>>
>>45995039
Say that shit to my face, not on Memospore and see what happens. I've got spells that will let rip through you you little shit, mark my words, you ever want to try and tussle with me, I will boost every stat, beat you down, fuck your girlfriend in front of you, then disprove your existence with mathematics.
You'll fucking wish you had never said anything about Restoration when I'm done with you, kid.
>>
File: ultra_intrigued_crassius_curio.jpg (641 KB, 1507x1251) Image search: [Google]
ultra_intrigued_crassius_curio.jpg
641 KB, 1507x1251
>>45995142
I wonder if penis enlargement spam from hedge wizards is a thing.
>>
>>45994916
Mythopoeia.
>>
>>45995069
Why would you marry one? You want your kid to be a merlet?
You're supposed to have one on the side. They're promiscuous, but not fertile.
>>45995100
Flesh sculpting is pretty useful, I see fear in women's eyes when I whip out my Muatra. It descrete, and only costs about 1,000 drakes.
Alchemy helps with stamina as well.
>>
>>45995189
Calm down, Colette.
Meet me IRL and I'll just use my Mysticism to cast Dispell Bullshit, and you'll run right the fuck away, you little bitch. I know where you are, I'm a fucking master at Detect Pussy.
>>
>>45995280
Speaking of, how does parentage work in Tamriel? Children are of the same "race" as the mother with traits of the father, or are the same race as the same gendered parent?
>>
>>45995293
At least my school of magic still exists, you hippie.
Where you wanna meet bitch? It'll be worth a laugh to see you try and dispell something when nobody's see a dispelling in 400 years.
>>45995293
This is why we need restoration. Proof that it's important.
Always the Mother's race, but may have very few qualities of the Father's. Over time, the traits can become more noticable, as is the case with Bretons.
>>
>>45995400
Race of their mother, can take on traits of the dad.
>>
>>45995458
>>45995400
Look up Racial Phylogeny, by the way. It's a skill book for the glorious school of Restoration.
>>
>>45995280
>>45995220
Oh, what do you know.
Anyways, there's this Bosmer who does it really cheap in Riften, far less expensive than the ones nobles in Cyrodil or Highrock hire.
Just ask for the Milk finger treatment, she'll know what to do. Throw in a tip and she might help you break it in.
>>
>>45995236
Yeah, that's it.
I'm just now getting into the occult, so I don't know a whole lot.
>>
>>45995736
That's more of a metafiction thing.
>>
>>45995694
I bet it's bosmer like her is the reason I'm propositioned by all these men when I'm bringing in my haul of furs. Look I'm just a hunter, I won't "krank your Kwama" or "ground on your Guar"
>>
>>45996012
How about knobbing my nixhound?
>>
>>45996012
I've got a feeling that you and I are about to become VERY close.
>>
>>45995884
Metafiction, Metaphysics, same difference.
>>
>>45996076
Seen any elves?
>>
So which one, /tgesg/, the blue plates or the brown ones?
>>
>>45996184
The blue ones. Life is ephemeral, as are plates.
>>
>>45996150
These Dunmer are usless...
>>
>>45993946
>>45994311
Redguard: Azra Nightwielder
>>
>>45996667
Yeah, that's a good one. He was probably a Redguard.
>>
So for roleplaying, do I live in a city with
A large population of my own kind
Most related to the faction of my character
One the character's own tastes in mind?
>>
So guys...
What happens when a Khajjit becomes a telvanni magelord?
I'm asking for a friend.
>>
>>45993708
>>45993729
>>45993906
"Why were the Dwemer Considered a Great House" makes it pretty clear that Divayth was born after the Dwemer's disappearance.
>>
>>45998524
Now that's a vintage meme.
>>
File: divyath.jpg (30 KB, 335x335) Image search: [Google]
divyath.jpg
30 KB, 335x335
>>45998562
I just checked that one out and it does seem weird. If he was born after the Dwemer disappeared he'd be, at most, 3,500. Alfe Fyr however claims that Divayth is 4,000.
>>
>>45998885
Laughed for 20 minutes.
>>
>>45998929
Simple, Alfe Fyr is trying to brag about papa.
>>
>>45998524

Other Telvanni get butt-rustled and try to kill the Khajiit. The Telvanni only respect talent and power and don't care about much else, but many would still be hostile to an upstart member of a slave race.

If the Khajiit can kill enough would-be assassins then that sends a message but they can still expect very little cooperation from other Telvanni. Retainers would likely be other outlanders and assorted Telvanni who couldn't find anywhere else to be. Having a Dunmer as a Mouth (assuming the Khajiit ranks high enough to be on the Council) at least gives them a veneer of respectability.
>>
>>45998562
Then he wasn't born a Chimer either.
>>
>>45999357
that being my point
>>
>>45999028
And Alfe is a clone of Divayth. So Alfe is, by extension, a kid lying about her age.

Now I wonder what the age of consent in Morrowind is.
>>
File: 1433738663913.jpg (492 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1433738663913.jpg
492 KB, 1920x1080
Why do you like Elder Scrolls, when at the end of the day it's a normal fantasy setting with some deep background lore many never scratch the surface of?

For me, I think it's because it's able to make morality complex without being stupid. It's not 'everyone is evil,' but 'everything is complex.' The Daedric Princes are cruel in many ways, but the dunmer worship them and are still good. Gods rise and fall, there's a level of grandeur to everything you see and there's something great about being part of a centuries-spanning epic. There's something to love and hate about every race and culture. Prophecy is handled in a fairly legitimate way, not just used as a crutch to force a meh story or pamper you with to make you feel special. The fact that the world is just a dream isn't treated in a nihilistic way.
>>
File: 1433137578877.jpg (134 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1433137578877.jpg
134 KB, 400x400
>>45988520
>a cilicious sphere
>literally a fuzzball
>mfw imagining him quietly meowing as he revolves around Nirn
>>
File: sisyphus.jpg (354 KB, 605x689) Image search: [Google]
sisyphus.jpg
354 KB, 605x689
>>45999876
What you said, basically.

One of the things I really like about the true nature of the ES setting ie the dream argument and its Daemon-Sultan Azathoth-vibes has to be conditions for CHIM. I'm a fan of Camus' writing and was pleasantly surprised at this absurdist-esque aspect of the lore when I decided to dive into the deep end after being a non-lorefag fan of the setting for some 10 years.
>>
>>45999876
The deep background lore outweighs the games in bulk and quality when it's not specifically informing them.

That's it.
>>
>>46000136
Even as it's not, rather.
>>
>>45999111
Neat.

I always figured the Telvanni would respect a might makes right approach.

But something I didn't notice till recently. Was how many non dunmer retainers and mercs there were.
>>
File: 1435655126655.jpg (416 KB, 619x1200) Image search: [Google]
1435655126655.jpg
416 KB, 619x1200
>>45993906
Well, what did happen to them? I'm specifically curious why one is - or was - still around.
>>
>>46000250
They transformed and rolled out.
>>
>>46000250
In short, they became the skin of the Numidium. That's almost allegorical.
>>
>>45999876

Most things in the setting that I like would work just as well even with the generic elements taken away. Take Dunmer - if they weren't called elves, didn't have pointy ears but were otherwise exactly the same in every way, would that really make any difference? Anyone who thinks 'yes' is now aware that they're a giant elfaboo of the worst kind.

I like the games either as hack and slash, or if it's Morrowind or Shivering Isles, as roaming/exploration games with storylines I like.

The lore beyond the games is a mixed bag. Some is interesting, some is fun, some is just stupid.
>>
File: dragonbreaks, man.png (92 KB, 325x272) Image search: [Google]
dragonbreaks, man.png
92 KB, 325x272
>>46000250
I'm not too familiar with all the theories surrounding the disappearance of the dwemer. Yagrum Bagarn however did not disappear due to the fact that he was not on Nirn when the event occured; he was hanging out in another dimension and when he came back they were all gone.

So that must have sucked.
>>
>>46000250
Their souls were deconstructed into a singular primal spirit, Anumidum. They basically built themselves into a god.
>>
File: Yagrum Bagarn going on a date.jpg (303 KB, 1654x614) Image search: [Google]
Yagrum Bagarn going on a date.jpg
303 KB, 1654x614
>>46000309
The question is, what does Yagrum Bagarn do these days?
>>
>>46000210
>Was how many non dunmer retainers and mercs there were.

I think one part of that is that the most Telvanni prefer to stay back on the main Telvanni holdings on the mainland. The mainland Telvanni are isolationist and reclusive, the ones on Vvardenfell are unusually radical. It's probably easier for them to hire drifting outlanders than get other Telvanni to come to Vvardenfell.
>>
>>46000250

They misinterpreted incorrectly.
>>
>>45999876
I like the games, that's what drew me in at first.
Other than that I think it's the multitudes of ways one can approach the lore. The setting isn't flawless, but it has something worthwhile to offer on nearly every level. Persona, historical, cultural, religious, metaphysical, conceptual, and just about everything else. And it's all connected in some sense, everything relates to something else in some way. Stories of singular persons connect to other levels of lore, just as the metaphysical and conceptual can interact with the smallest details. Plus a lot of what we know comes through interpretation of unreliable narrators, which calls for fans to actually discuss and make theories. There's something here for just about everyone.
>>
>>46000402
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxmbfvycbv0

He's just trying to make do with the life he was given, man. Just like you and me.
>>
>>45998070
What is your character like? Describe him and his personality.
>>
File: 1440216543879.jpg (200 KB, 600x909) Image search: [Google]
1440216543879.jpg
200 KB, 600x909
>>46000446
The video vaguely reminds me - The Nerevarine never actually cured his corpus, right? Just toned down the worst effects of it?

So is he still partially divine, even after Dagoth Ur's death? The saintly status of Nerevar might help.
>>
I'm gone for half a day, and the thread descends into superfluousness...
>>
>>46000718
Yep. Divayth Fyr's potion suppressed/removed all negative symptoms of Corprus like being awfully deformed and going completely mad. What remained was a total immunity to disease aswell as immortality; the non-aging kind.
>>
Can people still catch Corpus from The Nerevarine? All of it, none of it, just the positive effects?
>>
>>45999876
Lately I've liked the age old tale of being a knight out to slay a dragon, that's really what's kept me playing is doing quests like a Knight-errant, and feeling like a hero in a book. Elder Scrolls (and some other games) are the best avenue for that, that also have character creation with such depth in terms of races and skills.
>>
>>46000407
I suppose, but isn't the mainland like within spitting distance of Tel Mora, Tel Ahrun etc.

Of course, the scale is way off in the games, but still, I think with ships coming over from skyrim you have nords, orcs, redguard and Bretton mercs coming over. And if you can survive occasionally being transmuted into frogs, or having bat wings grafted to your head to make you a more vigilant warrior the sweet Telvanni drakes have got to be worth it.

They have all the most powerful magical exports, don't really fuck with the other houses, and only occasionally blow eachother up.

If you don't have any scruples, signing on with the Telvanni seems like a pretty schway deal.
>>
>>46000788
Interesting thought, but I doubt it. If it was the case then the Nerevarine would be a corprus beast in practice and if he was spreading it like a fantasy version of Typhoid Mary, someone would notice.
>>
File: MW-creature-Scrib.jpg (95 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
MW-creature-Scrib.jpg
95 KB, 1000x1000
>>46000929
Actually, now that I think about it, could it be that Dagoth Ur spread Corprus (the "divine disease", also takes the form of a curse) through the blight? The blight which in turn was spread by the ashstorms.

Corprus beast are horribly deformed like other creatures afflicted with the blight, but due to the fact that they cannot die of age or disease thanks to the divine aspect of corprus, they become more and more deformed and deranged than the common blight victim would. So could it be that Divayth Fyr simply figured out how to cure the blight-aspect of Corprus whilst the divine half remained; the part granting the Nerevarine immunity to both age and illness?
>>
>>45984308
6 different places

the real question is when was I when the Dragon broke
>>
>>46001290
A: All of the above.
>>
>>45984308
Fighting and dying and fighting and dying and fighting and dying and fighting and dying again and again. The halls of sovngard were full and I was the rug, the drapes and drinks
>>
File: 1435035466387.jpg (103 KB, 528x599) Image search: [Google]
1435035466387.jpg
103 KB, 528x599
>>46000865
So you kind of like it a little generically medieval? That's fine - it gets pretty comfy for that, even if I feel that Skyrim isn't quite what I want. It's cool in that it's Nordic, but it's just a little too Nordic sometimes. Or maybe not enough to really make me happy in the not-generic way.

Anyway, I like the number of races too. Khajiit are pretty awesome, even if most people probably deride them as furries, and the different kinds of elves actually work out well.
>>
File: viking_booty.jpg (98 KB, 634x423) Image search: [Google]
viking_booty.jpg
98 KB, 634x423
>>46001464
I was a bit disappointed in Skyrim's lack of genuinely nordic clothing. Pretty much all the robes and the regular clothing were just brown, grey, or some super pale shade of red or green - a far cry from the colourful tunics the nordic peoples wore back in the viking age. Atleast what we got was better than the medieval bikers of History Channel's Vikings.
>>
>>45984308
I was sat at home drinking skooma when Fargoth ring.

"dragon is broke"

"no"
>>
>>46001569
They could have done a lot with the fact that real vikings traded and raided across hundreds of different cultures. I remember one viking burial they found where fabrics inside had an image of a bird holding a tiara of pearls or some such - a traditional Persian symbol of kingship.

Imagine some fine robes with Nordic-looking furs, but it's mostly fine Nibanese silk. Or steel armor with Breton symbols or faded symbols of heraldry. Maybe the Dragonbone armor would be more obviously based on bonemold design.
>>
>>45999876
Because it feels real. Everything, especially in Morrowind, feels like it could be a real, functioning get world where thing happen and are for a reason.
Remember the buildings? Next time you play, look at different door knobs, and you'll notice the most common type is shaped like a downward pointing get triangle, the symbol of the Tribunal.
You remember the Morag Tong shirt with the red jewel? That red jewel has Daedric script in it that spells something out. I can tell you what Dunmer eat and nutrients it would provide. I can tell you the Holidays, what the names of the week are, I can tell you the three native Dunmeri architectural styles, along with the two western styles. I can tell you how goddamn magic works, something most settings either never say, or pushy out and say not even wizards know.
If I were dropped off in Tamriel, I would know what to do, what to wear, what honorifics is should use or avoid, the stereotypes of each race (that are more or less pretty accurate.) and I could tell you what was happening in the world at that current point in time.
In the words of the only deceiver greater than Lorkhan himself, "It just works."
>>
>>46001745
That would have been very cool, yeah. It really annoys me that the superficial, boring aspects of the vikings always end up being used whilst the geninely interesting parts like their trade with unlikely partners and the way their society function get ignored.
>>
Worst thing left out of Skyrim is the naming prophecies.
There was even one single fortune teller in the game and all set mentioned is trepanning. That was genuinely one of the coolest explanations for names I ever heard and they didn't even bring it up.
>>
File: twilight rites and hyms.png (1 MB, 1314x677) Image search: [Google]
twilight rites and hyms.png
1 MB, 1314x677
So I found this thing in the ESO dlc Maw of Lorkahj. The hell's a dro-m'Athra?

The way they talk about it, it sounds like they are daedra that serve Lorkhan.
>>
File: file.png (284 KB, 330x440) Image search: [Google]
file.png
284 KB, 330x440
>>46001745
More fun Viking/Scandinavian shit, the Oseberg Ship contained the bodies of two high-ranking females buried within it. It's a magnificent burial site from aroun 834, with stuff like silk found in the fabrics. We don't know the identity of either woman, though the older is often suggested to be the grandmother of Harald Fairhair. But it's the younger woman who might be even more of a mystery. A test found that she belonged to a haplogroup that would place her or her ancestors around the Pontic Sea, likely Iran.
I've heard that the results haven't been reproduced, and may be an error, but it's an intriguing idea.

A grave in Sweden had a crozier from Ireland, a Coptic christening scoop from Egypt, and a Buddha statue from northern India.

There's tons of coins from faraway places found in Viking tombs and settlements.

Erling Skakke, a very important Jarl in Norwegian history, earned his name (meaning something like Erling the Slanted) because he got cut in the neck fighting Arabs off the coast of Sicily, causing his head to tilt to one side for the rest of his life.
>>
>>46001464
I guess its generic that I like, I believe I would like Daggerfall given the knightly orders, templar orders, etc. Sometimes I just like to roleplay a hunter, being a fur trader, eating the meats. Skyrim is best for this I think, since you can actually make a meal of the meat and beasts respawn.
>>
>>45986449
>catching west gash gash rash
No thank you
>>
>>46002226
Bruh, cure disease ain't hard to learn. But yeah, I don't see why you would go there when Fara runs a nice place in Azura's Coast, and there's a house of earthly delights in Suran.
>>
>>45999876
Because it lets me come up with abundantly convoluted ways to tell yifffags that they should get they belong on a plantation with the rest of the beast degenerates
>>
>>46002687
How's that Red Year and Argonian Invasion working out for you? How does it feel to get fucked over by what's probably the least significant race on Tamriel?
>>
>>46002745
House Dres will rise again.

Not our fault the hist suddenly decided to give a shit out its turd droppings.
>>
>>46002999
Tear is swampland now, and it was thoroughly fucked by Swamplizards. We don't even know if they left. Dres is still around, but is really fucking weak.
>>
>>46000291
Not quite skin, though, I don't know the exact phrasing.
>>
>>45998562
...Fuck.
>>
>>46002099
Literally, "If you walk without rhythm, you won't attract the worm."

Considering it's a Khajiit writing, it could have many meanings. Their writings can be twistier than Dunmer religious texts when it comes to that. The dro-m'Athra are the evil side of the Khajiit pantheon, the dark moon cycles, that we know nothing about.
>>
File: akulakhan.jpg (194 KB, 1600x836) Image search: [Google]
akulakhan.jpg
194 KB, 1600x836
>>46003437
>>46000291
They didn't become the skin of the Numidium. They are "the plane(t)s and timelines that orbit it, singing world-refusals." They are animonculi, the culmination of the Dwemeri art of anticreation. Their souls, annealed and stripped of all identifying characteristics, were fused together, in a subversion of the pattern of subgradience that has characterized the Aurbis since its first moments. The ritualized destruction of the Dwemer turned them into godstuff--the godstuff that both powers and IS the Numidium. This is why the Numidium has such terrible power--not only does every single soul it is composed of reject Mundrial laws, but its very nature is a discordant note in the symphony of the universe. It runs counter to everything we know about the nature of the Aurbis.

So that's why the Dwemer aren't coming back.
>>
>>46003704
So they are...Sithis?
>>
>>46003784
So the gradiency goes:
ANU - PADHOME
ANUIEL - SITHIS
Et'Ada
Mortals
Everything else Mundrial (animals, plants, etc)

The Dwemer fused a shitload of Mortal souls, did some seriously weird tonal fuckery with them, and sprinkled it with dead god for good measure. What they got (read: became) was Numidium--a bastard abomination of soul-matter that defies all the known rules, and is a blasphemy against reality itself. It's unrelated to anything else in the canon, besides smaller-scale instances of anticreation either perpetrated by or modeled after the Dwemer.
>>
>>46003784
Sithis isn't a thing.
>>
>>46003942
Sithis is a thing, it's just not personified or a motive force in the setting besides making up a fundamental portion of the Aurbis. Sithis as the Dark Brotherhood conceives of it is very much not a thing, however.
>>
>>46004015
That's just Padhome.
>>
>>46004043
Alduin is real, and he ent Akatosh.

Anui-El is the soul of Anu, and Sithis, depending on who you ask, is either the soul of Padhome or a subgradient pair with Anui-El.
>>
Has anyone written anything for r/teslore?
I mean something like a long theory, or a in-character post/letter, not just a question. Is it... worth it?
I get ideas every now and then that I feel like writing down, usually the type that would be an in-character post, but I never actually do anything about it. At most, I'll note down the basics and stuff the document in some folder (and forget it), or post an some part of it here.
It struck me a while back that while I see people post that sort of thing on r/teslore fairly often, I very rarely actually read it myself. And that sorts of brings up the question of why I'd bother writing something in a style I don't actually find myself particularly interested in reading.
>>
>>46004296
I read it if it's relevant to my interests, but there was a while where "My Skyrim Character's Diary" was sort of the theme of a lot of the posts, so I definitely started reading them less. Give it an interesting title or post it here and I'll at least give it a shot. Attribution's Share was the good subreddit to go for that stuff, but it's long since dead.
>>
File: 1435949979838.jpg (471 KB, 1280x1631) Image search: [Google]
1435949979838.jpg
471 KB, 1280x1631
Do you think this kind of shit happens every cycle - the Numidium, Akatosh fighting himself, things suriving from another Kalpa - or this is just one of the weirdest ones?

Also, where did the Hist live in the last kalpa? It sounds like it was a water world back then, with the Dreugh being dominant.
>>
>>46004613
>It sounds like it was a water world back then, with the Dreugh being dominant.
You know that the Hist live in Black MARSH, right?
Even the one we find in Skyrim lives in a pond.
>>
>>46004613
Last Kalpa we had Ruddy Man being Emperor with Chim, Lyg shenanigans, Leaper Demon King and shit.
>>
>>46004661

So mangrove trees
>>
>>46001792
I'd be intruiged to learn how Majicks work in universe. I basically just know that it comes from magnus and, because he fled the creation of mundus has not limitations. Because the creation of mundus was partially achieved by creating limitations.
>>
Could someone please post a picture of Dagoth Ur DJing?
>>
>>46004363
>"My Skyrim Character's Diary"
That's one of the reasons I nearly stopped reading those kinds of things too.

Maybe I'll give it a go. I just think it's kind of weird to want to write something like "A worshipper of Mara on the definition of peace" or something on Namira interpreted through Tlazolteotl, when the norm is that I just skip "An Orc smith talks about different metals" actually I think I read some of those, and as far as I can remember they were okay, but you get my point. Hopefully it might garner some interesting comments, or else it's not a whole lot more productive than keeping thoughts to myself.
>>
>>46005303
I thought I had it around...
>>
>>46005985
I can't find it anywhere. Has it somehow zero-summed?
>>
>>46006004
We know about its existence, so no.
>>
>>46006012
Aren't there records of people zero-summing in-universe? A moth priest, to be precise.
>>
>>46006021
I've heard the opposite, but don't quote me on that.
>>
Is it just me or beta Morrowind looked crispier?
>>
File: MW-Screenshot27[1].jpg (108 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
MW-Screenshot27[1].jpg
108 KB, 1024x768
>>46006044
4kuck ate my image
>>
>>45996051
>>45996012
Why is it every mod I've seen that involves sex being a thing seems to be written by incompetents instead of people like you? "Knobbing my nixhoud" is fucking gold.
>>
>>46006052
Eugh, no.
Awful font, screen space wasted on borders.
Effect icons are better, but that's it.
>>
>>46006102
I mean graphics wise, the UI was terrible
>>
File: MW-Screenshot39[1].jpg (130 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
MW-Screenshot39[1].jpg
130 KB, 1024x768
Old Vivec
>>
>>46006052
>>46006127
These are apparently mock ups, not actual screenshots from an earlier build.
>>
>>46006127
>dat minimap
>almost entirely covered by the arrow
kek
>>
File: MW-Screenshot40[1].jpg (227 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
MW-Screenshot40[1].jpg
227 KB, 1024x768
>>46006200
I know, but they used actual assets and the engine, I guess.

There was some text that analised them, and the chages that were made.
>>
File: Ordinator Max.jpg (201 KB, 1600x514) Image search: [Google]
Ordinator Max.jpg
201 KB, 1600x514
So, did anyone paint theirs?
>>
>>46006278
FLOPPY MORNINGSTAR
>>
>>46006300
It was culled from the final game
>>
>>46006278
That's nice, is it from the collector's edition?
>>
File: 600px-MW-npc-Shulki_Ashunbabi.jpg (72 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
600px-MW-npc-Shulki_Ashunbabi.jpg
72 KB, 600x600
>>46006230
How did this turn to
<-this
>>
>>46006456
poor thing... lost his house and wiener
>>
Why doesn't Desele hire a Bosmer girl? Why don't any of the patron sit down?
>>
>>46004613 ever
No, this is definitely the weird kalpa. It's been compounding over them, that's why this is the last. The dragon broke more every time.
>>
>>46006354
Yup.
>>
>>46006703
what else did it include?
>>
>>46006723
A cloth map, the soundtrack and the art of Morrowind book.
>>
>>46004363
>but there was a while where "My Skyrim Character's Diary" was sort of the theme of a lot of the posts, so I definitely started reading them less
Huh.
I've not seen one of that kind of shit during the last... few years?
>>
>>46006780
Actually, maybe the map wasn't cloth, but I'm pretty sure it was the cool one with every single rock drawn individually.
>>
>>46006800
any picture?
>>
>>46006862
The artist looked in-game to draw the location of each rock and landmark.
>>
>>46006940
Molag Amur is the worst region
>>
>>46006940
nice, thanks
>>
>>45994777
The Telvanni Archmage has two Dremora bodyguards. Very definitely not a Breton.
>>
>>45999111
>but they can still expect very little cooperation from other Telvanni.

Which they wouldn't get anyway because Telvanni. Bunch of NEETs more interested in their spell researches than politics.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.