[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so i was looking at different versions of were wolf (and mafia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1385019292621.jpg (1 MB, 1100x1556) Image search: [Google]
1385019292621.jpg
1 MB, 1100x1556
so i was looking at different versions of were wolf (and mafia and so on)
what are you thoughts on the best one ?

im looking for a good one for a big group

i also heard that the game has no copy right so anyone can make and sell there own version
>>
Learn to fucking write.

Also Secret Meme Hitler is fun (max 8 people though.)
>>
>>45982186
was looking for something for like 20
otherwise for less than 8 "one night werewolf" looked cool
>>
>>45982195

OK, for around 20 people I'd say Mafia is a bit too heavy, because one guy just sits there after the first assassination to the end of the game.
>>
I've played a bit of Lupus in Tabula, that0s the most popular version in my area but I believe it's available in English too. It's easily scalable from say 8 to 24 players with a ton of secondary characters.
>>
Also about this >>45982195, dead players in Lupus keep playing as ghosts and have a (limited) interaction in the game even if they0re taken out.
>>
File: wolf.jpg (456 KB, 1536x1152) Image search: [Google]
wolf.jpg
456 KB, 1536x1152
>>45982148
this should have what you need
>>
>>45982238
that seems unique
>>
>>45982148
the basic game has no copyright but i would still be careful of you try to make you own for sale
>>
>>45982291
I do commissions for art and graphic design.
i thought about making my own copy of werewolf to promote my art but with my luck some tiny part would be protected. and i would get sued
>>
>>45982265
IIRC in each "day" turn there's a two-part voting phase to lynch someone who might be a werewolf. Two players are selected, and then there is a secret vote to kill off one of the two. Ghosts can take part to the first step but don't vote for the second one. I'm going from memory though, it's been a while since I last played this (I mostly play Resistance with a smaller group of people).
>>
>>45982378
ah im having trouble finding it in English

except for the ghost thing ( sounds really cool)
>>45982255
this should have all the best
>>
File: lupus_in_tabula_rules.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
lupus_in_tabula_rules.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>45982398
Directly from the creator's website. Plagiarize away.
>>
>>45982148
Werewolf is my favorite, since it has a very thematic feel to it, and most of the roles makes sense.

>Why the fuck would the mafia kill everybody?
>>
>>45982255
this one has vampires to with expansions
>>
are werewolf and mafia the only two like this ?
i played "two rooms and boom" but it seemed different
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.