[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would an Ork Weirdboy make a good Warboss?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Big_Red_Da_Warphead.png (1 MB, 844x849) Image search: [Google]
Big_Red_Da_Warphead.png
1 MB, 844x849
Would an Ork Weirdboy make a good Warboss?
>>
File: Business Ork.jpg (479 KB, 1250x1126) Image search: [Google]
Business Ork.jpg
479 KB, 1250x1126
ONLY IF 'EZ BIG ENUFF
>>
>>45976456
'EZ ROIT.
/THREAT/
>>
>>45976375
Didn't know about this guy.

I always figured they'd be too distracted by the WAAAGH! and warpyness to really lead a bunch of Orks.
>>
>>45976492
>/THREAT/

AIN'T NUFFIN A THRET TO DA WEIRDBOSS
>>
Don't weirdboys fuck themselves up if there's too many Orks near them?

I feel like becoming a warboss will escalate into something bad abruptly
>>
>>45976797
Not if he's some sort of prophet of Gork and or Mork.
>>
>>45976375
Not really.
If they get too many Orks around them, they'll flat up explode, and even if they don't they're still putting themselves in massive danger, which puts the entire Waaaargh in danger.
>>
>>45976375
There have actually been a few Weirdboy Warbosses. Several of them have been in the closet about it, so to speak, since they beat anyone up who dares call them Weirdboy instead of Warboss, but they are present and part of the lore.

Would they make a good Warboss? Eh. They still have the obvious explodey problems despite their sheer power.
>>
The weirdwaaagh is what you are looking for. It's pretty magnificent. If you could run a Weirdboss like this, I'd actually use one.

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Battle_for_Columnus
>>
>>45977390
>Removes an entire section of wall

Glorius
>>
>>45977390
Why are Iron Hands such assholes.
>>
>>45977870
Sounds like a good portion of the Iron Hands even thought it was a dick move.
>>
>>45977945
Apparently the iron father that ordered that was such an asshole that he was the first to fall to chaos in this http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Gaudinian_Heresy .
>>
File: MFW NO.jpg (67 KB, 441x566) Image search: [Google]
MFW NO.jpg
67 KB, 441x566
>>45978119
>>
>>45976899
May be that the wierdboss is a real weird wierdboss. Instead of esploadin, e just gets biggah. Like e's tryna espload, but e's doin it real real slow like.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.